DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Health Thread

+9
Blackbird
rainyday
SunoftheMourning
hrblsh
KapitanScarlet
Flames
quicksilvercrescendo
seraphim
tgII
13 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Health Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Health Thread

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 12 Nov 2012, 17:45

I have a close friend who is a gynecologist.
He says, based upon what he sees daily, is that even hetero high class educated women come in with all kinds of STDs.
He is single and rarely has sex.

Since 1990 I have never had sex with a woman without showing her my two latest STD medical tests (spaced six months apart to guarantee accuracy in HIV detection due to its incubation period)...and then she must show me hers...and if she didn't have one...then she needed to get one before I stick anything in her.
That is just the way I roll in that regard.
STDs are some serious shit and I don't mess around with taking any chances...it is like Russian roulette and people are generally..."skanky".
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 19 Dec 2012, 11:54

I brought this over from the Russian Thread because it is related after discovering the
Russians are going to prevent American produced beef and pork from being imported
into Russia because of Russia's concern the chemical additive ractopamine is fed to
American produced cattle and pigs.

In addition to that though, this is another negative on the meat industry in America
known as "blading" and "needling" of beef to tenderize it. The problems arise because
there is concern these tenderizing techniques in automated industrial meat factories
are subjecting people to E. coli bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.

So, not only is American beef and pork laced with a toxic chemical called Ractopamine,
there is the additional risk of being subjected to E. coli bacteria and other potentially
dangerous pathogens.

I went over to Liveleak to see if I could come up with any videos of an automated
beef or pork processing plant and found the following video.

Automated meat butchering. This is high tech butchering and very surreal to watch a
fully automated robotized machinery slicing meat. An unthinking completely detached
highly efficient machine that does only one task: butcher meat.

Very eerie in one sense; like watching the movie The Terminator redacted:

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 19 Dec 2012, 23:42

WARNING: Monsanto.

Another win for Monsanto. It looks like Monsanto's herbicide Roundup completely
fucks up the gut in humans.

If you don't already know what Monsanto has its corporate hands into, review Wikipedia's
write-up on this massive corporation. Its reach is everywhere.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 19 Dec 2012, 23:52

The Health Thread - Page 20 Bill-gates-bill-gates-275080_625_480
    "To my Japanese corporate customers, my apologies, I didn't
    realize the Japanese were aware of my efforts to reduce the
    population through vaccinations."

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 20 Dec 2012, 07:04

The automated butcher looks far more cleaner and efficient than any operation I have seen where more humans are used with knives or man-operated machines.
Night crews usually come in at night with steam and chemical foam cleaners to sterilize it all for the next day's production.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 23 Dec 2012, 09:44

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 02 Jan 2013, 16:35

More than ever, people have to be more vigilant in whats passing into their digestion system under the guise of nutrition, the diabetic industry has gone into ultra mode which means they are commited at a level of production that must have customers , this MSG shit looks like its designed to help that statistic along , This Shits in almost everything these days Shocked

MSG, or monosodium glutamate, is a common food additive and an addictive slow poison. It is associated with hyperactive behavior in children, obesity, seizures, headaches and dozens of other subtle or not-so-subtle symptoms that many people experience.
MSG is not required to be labeled as such in many instances. But it is added to thousands of processed food items. It is even added to Tim Horton’s and other popular coffee drinks! At the end of this article are labeling tricks to look for to find out if a food contains it. Also included are several other websites with more information.
MSG AND OBESITY
This is a true story about MSG and weight gain.
“John Erb was a research assistant at the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada, and spent years working for the government. He made an amazing discovery while going through scientific journals for a book he was writing called "The Slow Poisoning of America".
In hundreds of studies around the world, scientists were creating obese mice and rats to use in diet or diabetes test studies.
No strainof rat or mice is naturally obese, so the scientists have to create them. They make these morbidly obese creatures by injecting them with MSG when they are first born. The MSG triples the amount of insulin the pancreas creates; causing rats (and humans?) to become obese. They even have a title for the fat rodents they create: "MSG-Treated Rats"”.
MSG SOURCES
MSG is in most every processed food product. Examples include Campbell's Soups, Hostess Doritos, Lays flavored potato chips, Top Ramen, Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Heinz canned gravy, Swanson frozen prepared meals and Kraft salad dressings, especially the 'healthy low fat' ones. Items that don’t have MSG marked on the product label often have something calledHydrolyzed Vegetable Protein', which also contains MSG. Other common names are 'Accent', 'Aginomoto’ and 'Natural Meet Tenderizer'.
Restaurants. Most fast food and chain restaurants use MSG in some form in prepared dressings, sauces, spice mixes and other items to entice the customers.
Burger King, McDonalds, Wendy's, Taco Bell are just a few of the ones that use it. Others are TGIF, Chili's, Applebee's, Denny’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken.
ADDICTIVE EFFECTS
According to researcher John Erb, MSG is added to food for the addictive effect it has on the human body. Even the propaganda website sponsored by the food manufacturers lobby group supporting MSG at: http://www.msgfactscom/facts/msgfact12.html explains that the reason they add it to food is to make people eat more. A study of the elderly showed that people eat more of the foods that it is added to. The Glutamate Association lobby group says eating more benefits the elderly, but what does it do to the rest of us? 'Betcha can't eat just one', takes on a whole new meaning where MSG is concerned! And we wonder why the nation is overweight?
The MSG manufacturers themselves admit that it addicts people to their products. It makes people choose their product over others, and makes people eat more of it than they would if MSG wasn't added.
Since its introduction into the American food supply fifty years ago, MSG has been added in larger and larger doses to the pre-packaged meals, soups, snacks and fast foods we are tempted to eat everyday. The FDA has set no limits on how much of it can be added to food. Indeed, they claim it's safe to eat in any amount. How can they claim it safe when there are hundreds of scientific studies concerning the adverse effects of MSG? It is obvious the FDA is not concerned with our health, no matter what the television news reports.
HIDDEN NAMES FOR MSG
Foods always contain MSG when these words are on the label:
MSG
Gelatin
Calcium Caseinate
Monosodium glutamateHydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (HVP)
Textured Protein
Monopotassium glutamate
Hydrolyzed Plant Protein (HPP)
Yeast Extract
Glutamate
Autolyzed Plant Protein
Yeast food or nutrient
Glutamic Acid
Sodium CaseinateAutolyzed Yeast
Foods made with the following products often contain MSG:
Malted Barley (flavor)
Flavors, Flavoring
Modified food starch
Barley malt
Reaction Flavors
Rice syrup or brown rice syrup
Malt Extract or Flavoring
Natural Chicken, Beef, or Pork, Flavoring "Seasonings" (Most assume this means salt, pepper, or spices and herbs, which sometimes it is.) Lipolyzed butter fat
Maltodextrin
Soy Sauce or Extract"Low" or "No Fat" items
Caramel Flavoring (coloring)
Soy Protein
Corn syrup and corn syrup solids (some companies use another process to make their product, saying it is MSG free)
Stock
Soy Protein Isolate or Concentrate
Citric Acid (when processed from corn)
Broth
Cornstarch
Milk Powder
Bouillon
Flowing AgentsDry Milk Solids
Carrageenan
Wheat, rice, or oat protein
Protein Fortified Milk
Whey Protein or Whey
Anything enriched or vitamin enriched
Annatto
Whey Protein Isolate or Concentrate
Protein fortified "anything"
Spice
PectinEnzyme modified "anythng"
Gums
Protease
Ultra-pasteurized "anything"
Dough Conditioners
Protease enzymes
Fermented "anything"
Yeast Nutrients
If this list seems daunting, that is because it is. This is one reason to stay at home for meals or only frequent quality ethnic restaurants and avoid all the chain restaurants. I know this is a tall order for many people, but I do it myself with ease. It is just a good habit that takes a while to establish and then it is easy.The hardest thing is when friends want to go to their favorite fast food place, or even regular restaurant like Denny’s. so go once in a while and order vegetables and hamburger. Stay away from salads with dressings and the ketchup and relish likely are chock full of MSG and other chemicals as well.
Another option is to meet friends elsewhere, something that I now prefer very much. Eat at home, have people to your home or make sure if you go to their house that they don’t douse the food with sauces that almost always contain lots of sugar and MSG as well.
For more information about MSG, there is a book entitled Battling the MSG Myth,. It will simplify your life by giving in depth facts about the hidden sources the common foods in which it is found and how to avoid it.
References
1.http://www.naturodoc.com/library/nutrition/MSG_poisoning.htm
2. The monosodium glutamate (MSG) obese rat as a model for the study of exercise in obesity, Gobatto CA, Mello MA, Souza CT, Ribeiro IA, Res Commun Mol Pathol Pharmacol. 2002.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 03 Jan 2013, 01:34

If one is not allergic or hyer-sensitive, as is the case with all things eaten, certain natural glutamates like in soy sauce, rice and barley malt may actually be beneficial to the brain.

But the processed stuff is to be avoided.

Consider natural glutamates in small amounts to be like a medicinal herb, whereas industrially produced MSG is like a pharmaceutical drug that understates any dangers because of huge money behind the industry.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 04 Jan 2013, 00:14

I eat very little wheat, but I will elaborate further in another post concerning grain consumption and wheat.
There is a trend lately with the anti-carb, anti-grain, anti-wheat paleolithic diet followers and this is becoming more popular.
They, in my opinion, are correct in some ways and incorrect in others.
But I will elaborate further when I have a bit more time.

Most grains were traditionally eaten after fermentation as this breaks down gluten and removes naturally occurring chemicals in grains that are not suitable for humans. But now most recipes don't call for this.
And if one does not have the time to ferment grains, the soaking for long periods is quite effective, yet many recipes now no longer even call for soaking. It is best to at least pre-soak and then incorporate long duration cooking times as well.

For me, from my research, the best grain that is in seed form and not sprouted for most people to consume is organic brown rice.
Once brought to a boil I like to slow cook it at a very low simmer so it takes about an hour and twenty minutes to cook. This is a much longer time than most recipes or bags of rice have on the cooking directions. But this makes it more digestible. Cooked this way it is the only grain that requires no pre-soaking to neutralize phytates, as brown rice really does not have any, and brown rice has no gluten.
In my opinion brown rice is the most suitable of all the grains when chosen to be eaten in seed form.

Second place grain is millet. But this one requires some pre-soaking but has no gluten.
Third place quinoa, but it is very important to soak as it has phytates and saponids which must be neutralized, but has no gluten.
Fourth place oatmeal, but has small amount of gluten although gluten free varieties are available and requires soaking and better with a long cooking time.

There is a highly nutritious African grain called Teff which seems to be worth a try but I can't buy it locally and it too requires soaking and is traditionally eaten fermented as to make it more digestible and lower phytate content.

Anything other than these grains mentioned all other grains fall into a separate category for me that I try to consume less often.

For dietary high-fiber carbs I eat a lot of organic brown rice dishes, potatoes, sweet potatoes and yams. Try to get this stuff organic.

Eating flours from grains has some extra drawbacks which I will elaborate upon later.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 09 Jan 2013, 10:58

There is far too much reliance upon wheat in the diet and far too much reliance on corn to feed ruminant livestock.

No one ever has to worry about becoming deficient or losing out on anything nutritious by cutting out wheat. You can get what it provides from other sources.
It is just mostly a taste and convenience factor when it comes to wheat.
Many are even slightly allergic and I have read that there is some mechanism that makes people want to crave foods they may actually be allergic to.

I can no longer eat store bought bread of any kind as it makes me gag. Even if it is good quality whole grain bread. Industrial mass-produced bakery bread is like packing material and lacks character.
So I make my own bread, hamburger rolls and everything made from flours, grains, nuts and seeds at home.
The taste is so much better that I get more psychologically satisfied with the experience that I actually require eating less.
And when you have to make it yourself, as it is labor intensive, you naturally eat less as well.
I may use a yeast culture, but I try to use the lacto-fermentation methods of getting dough to rise. The use of yeast was another convenience factor that may have some negatives to health. Sourdough is my favorite when it comes to taste anyway.
It is the quick, convenient availability of such foods that contribute to their over-consumption which then taxes the body.
Eighty percent of what I see in the grocery store I ignore and don't even touch...my shopping trips are quite selective and short.

Having moved from sunny south Florida to Norway seven years ago, I was concerned about the vitamin D issue as Norway has long dark periods in the winter and short summers.
Dietary vitamin D is good, but may not in every person make up for a lack of sunlight.
But it takes time to become truly deficient in vitamin D.
I had asked my doctor about this especially concerning foreigners from the middle east and Africa that are asylum seekers in Norway and how vitamin D deficiency manifests in these people who are used to sunny weather.
She commented that if not originally deficient before coming to Norway, and not have included any dietary vitamin D to compensate for the change, it can take them about three years before they show physical signs related to vitamin D deficiency.
And this usually starts with complaints of joint pain, particularly in the knees.
If you don't allow yourself to become deficient in the first place, then dietary sources of vitamin D can usually carry you from one spring-summer to the next without ever having a problem. But once deficient, some type of light therapy is also usually needed with diet to overcome the deficiency, get back to normal levels, and then from there one can maintain by supplementing with good fish oil and eating a bit more fish. Which some immigrants don't do when they change to a different climate.
This would be done with a round of tanning bed exposures. Some high cost, better quality tanning beds are now actually providing pretty decent light and reducing some of the harmful rays. It depends on the bulbs they use. So you don't have to use them to get the much desired tan which is sun damage, but just to get adequate light exposure for a period until vitamin D levels are in the normal range. Then one can probably use them considerably less.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 09 Jan 2013, 11:51

Wheat is in everything. Disgusting.

What is a good source of Vitamin D and magnesium? Starting to pick up a lot of sub
space chatter on the value of magnesium in the diet.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 10 Jan 2013, 00:01

Light exposure to most of the body's bare skin for twenty minutes a day is the best way to get vitamin D...no sunscreen for this twenty minutes.
If one is on a low cholesterol diet and cholesterol lowering drugs this may inhibit vitamin D synthesis.

Food sources...
Cod Liver Oil is an excellent supplement for many reasons. But one should get a high quality reputable oil as the marketplace is filled with mass-produced oils of low quality. Rancidity is an issue and getting gel caps instead of a bottle of just liquid oil is better to retard oxidation and rancidity.
Krill Oil is a newcomer on the scene. It is supposed to be just as good as cod liver oil, but perhaps has even better vitamin D for absorption and this fights rancidity even better. Also krill is lower on the food chain than cod so any accumulated toxins would be less in krill compared to cod livers.

Once vitamin D levels test normal I would not consume these oils daily, but maybe three times a week if that allows levels to stay normal.

Catfish, Salmon, mackerel, sardines, tuna, eel. Catfish is a scavenger feeder and toxins may be present. Lots of salmon is farm raised and fed gmo feed. Mackerel eat other fish and may have more toxicity. Sardines are low on food chain and a good choice.
Whole Eggs...organic is best.
Beef and chicken liver.

Magnesium...
http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-high-in-magnesium.php
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 04 Jun 2013, 23:08

The Health Thread - Page 20 _50743047_010986146-1

Caught michael douglas on a bbc interview program recently , blatantly riding his cancer episode as he sold his new liberace film , hes been quoted recently as proposing his type of 'problem" may have came from cunnylingus, and also that the cure for it might be from more cunnylingus = Hes surely been reduced to a purely scientific outlook on existence, he also talked about his wifes recent diagnosis as with bi-polar mk 2 or something like this otherwise known as = wtf is going on in my mind

In the British newspaper's article on Sunday, Douglas was asked if, given his illness, he regretted his years of smoking and drinking.

The actor was quoted as saying: "No. Because without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV, which actually comes about from cunnilingus."

He continued: "I did worry if the stress caused by my son's incarceration didn't help trigger it. But yeah, it's a sexually transmitted disease that causes cancer."

The actor's illness is now in remission, following treatment.

But check this out, from my observations on him and others, in many of his films from way back , id have to watch the films chronologically in sequence to see if he always did this or if it kicked in at some stage of his life, he does this little strange unconscious gesture / tick with his neck , he sort of pulls twists and straightens it using his head , almost like his animal body was telling him that his neck area was a problem for him

Now in my own travels, ive heard it proposed that neck throat problems manifest from certain emotional characteristics of personality

his own body was communicating a problem too him which he and those around him failed to pick up upon

hmm i wonder what he would have said if the interviewee had presented such a theory to him ? Rolling Eyes
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 06 Jun 2013, 01:10

He does that with his neck to stretch out all the muscle stiffness from having eaten all that pussy.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 06 Jun 2013, 09:44

yeah , rolling the neck , instead of the tongue Razz

it could lead to problems
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 09 Jun 2013, 17:23

You know what happens couple seconds after that still Very Happy
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 14 Jul 2013, 21:23

That is a real good question Flames. Besides all the profit from these drugs and chemicals, the side effect is death. That is the ultimate stop. But for some odd reason, not even death from these effects phases a person when it happens. How numb did we get. That is alarming.
So that makes me question why a person just goes a long with this and ingests and use anything given to them. What is going on in our minds to make us think certain ways and do certain things?!
I am questioning a person even more than the FDA, what is inherently wrong with a person! Including myself. Why am I so vulnerable and allow all this brainwashing to happen in me.
Our minds have been taken over, there is doubt. That is the final conclusion...........from experience and proof from scientific studies...
I choose hormones as they are quite fascinating, are extremely sensitive and not nearly studied enough.....as well as personal experience of mine.........
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 14 Jul 2013, 21:27

I highly recommend this information to everyone, especially females who use antibacterial soap.....because it does target every SINGLE one of you......if you knew what it does to you.......there would be major lawsuits........and that is EXACTLY why the FDA, who care so much about losing money from suits, jumped a little on this chemical called TRICLOSAN.......and just may take it off the market.

Recent news......and this must be real important for the FDA to look into this. When so many of there regulated meds and chemicals harm and kill people and nothing is done......so why this one.......$$$

TRICLOSAN
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is planning to deliver a review this year of whether triclosan is safe.
The ruling, which will determine whether triclosan continues to be used in household cleaners, could have implications
for a $1 billion industry that includes hundreds of antibacterial products from toothpaste to toys.
Uterine leiomyomas (fibroids) are benign smooth muscle tumors of the myometrium that can cause morbidity for women,
including menorrhagia, abdominal pain, pelvic prolapse, and infertility and miscarriage (96). They are the most common
tumor of the reproductive tract in women and comprise the leading cause for hysterectomy and the second leading cause
of inpatient surgery in the United States, with health care costs exceeding $2 billion in 2004 (97). The prevalence rate of
uterine leiomyomas is approximately 25–50%, with a preponderance occurring in African-American women The
greatest risk factor in adult women is prolonged exposure to unopposed estrogen. [/b]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2726844/

Triclosan, one of the most widely used disinfectants, has been found to be toxic to animals and human beings.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23791346

And 2010 study by University of Florida researchers found that triclosan interfered with the transfer of estrogen to
growing fetuses in pregnant sheep. Estrogen is important in both male and female development because it promotes
growth of organs like the lungs and liver.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20562219

Triclosan exposure modulates estrogen-dependent responses in the female wistar rat.
The Effects of Triclosan on Puberty and Thyroid Hormones in Male Wistar Rats
http://toxsci.oxfordjournals.org/content/107/1/56.abstract

http://www.lef.org/protocols/female_reproductive/uterine_fibroids_01.htm
female hormone restoration
http://www.lef.org/protocols/female_reproductive/female_hormone_restoration_01.htm
http://www.lef.org/protocols/male_reproductive/male_hormone_restoration_01.htm

The agency’s review comes amid growing pressure from lawmakers, consumer advocates and others who are concerned
about the safety of triclosan. Recent studies of triclosan in animals have led scientists to worry that it could increase the
risk of infertility, early puberty and other hormone-related problems in humans.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/05/02/fda-ingredient-in-antibacterial-soap-other-products-may-be-dangerous/

In March, a federal appeals court said a lawsuit by the nonprofit Natural Resources Defense Council aimed at forcing
the FDA to complete its review could move forward. A three-judge panel reinstated the 2010 lawsuit, which had been
tossed out by a lower court, saying the nonprofit group presented evidence that triclosan could potentially be dangerous.

A 2009 study by scientists at the Environmental Protection Agency showed that triclosan decreases levels of testosterone
and sperm production in male rats. Female rats exposed to triclosan showed signs of early puberty and altered levels of
estrogen and thyroid hormones.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next