DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Health Thread

+9
Blackbird
rainyday
SunoftheMourning
hrblsh
KapitanScarlet
Flames
quicksilvercrescendo
seraphim
tgII
13 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Health Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Health Thread

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 03 Jan 2011, 23:24

Exactly.
This question had been burning in my mind since my teen years.

Where is the monastic lifestyle, not of religious tradition, but of self-development and that extending into the immediate community? It has been obliterated from western consciousness...and anyone exhibiting any such quality...is deemed a social outcast or freak.

Me, I just trudge through the illusion with a deep sigh at it all...and a big question mark over my head asking myself, "What the fuck is this shit??!!!". Then go on my way and do my thing.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 04 Jan 2011, 00:19

Qsc, is there a balance somewhere? All this self-analysis
and flirting with esoterica I am convinced leads to just the
opposite: personal annihilation.

Is there a 'scientific' type of personal philosophy one can adhere
to for obtaining some rational 'happy' medium without getting
absorbed into the occult? I simply don't know.

Christians have an answer: 'Jesus Christ.' Rolling Eyes

Science has an answer: They are uncontested Gods.

Muslims have an answer: Off with your head.

Blavatsky had an answer: Racial supremacy.

Jews have an answer: Imitate Nazi behavior and attitudes.

Joe Blow down the street: Watch sports.

So, with that said, I think your philosophical profundity states it
well: "What the fuck is this shit??!!!"

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 04 Jan 2011, 01:00

All this self-analysis
opposite: personal annihilation.
Good point.

Qsc, is there a balance somewhere?
What have you arrived at in your philosophical world and self-view?

Is there a 'scientific' type of personal philosophy one can adhere
to for obtaining some rational 'happy' medium without getting
absorbed into the occult? I simply don't know
What is exactly the occult?

Would you consider having some burning leg pain eradicated by acupuncture occult?

Or would you have to be getting ass-fucked by Crowley's ghost to now call it occult?

Where is your line of demarcation in definition concerning the occult?

Yesterday's occult is today's science.

Last edited by quicksilvercrescendo on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 01:14; edited 1 time in total
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 04 Jan 2011, 01:12

I am not sure human survival would have lasted so long if it were not for our penchant to fantasize belief into delusion as individual and social realities.

In fact, any good that we may ever be remembered for bringing into the world will probably be resultant from this human inclination.

As will also this inclination bring us to our eventual end.

In the meantime...the ultimate wisdom...Rock out dude and die choking on your own vomit!!!
(...maybe the occult is for the pussies who try to find any type of order in...THE CHAOS!!!...that just...IS!)

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 04 Jan 2011, 01:35

Yes, and this leads me to my recent postings on the anglo demonic matrix reality and non-physical considerations in regards to this...hell. But this is not to say that it was or is supposed to be paradise either. It is just the ruling template overlay of the day.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 04 Jan 2011, 02:07

• It is just the ruling template overlay of the day.

Template?! Flames, where are you? Did you read that?

Someone the other day asked: "Why is there always bad
news?" Hmmm...do ya think?

These templates are being manipulated and cataloged by
banksters; ask Flames.

If we want to pursue this, we should probably make
certain our definitions of 'template' are understood?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 04 Jan 2011, 04:45

Definetly a medium of storing information and with a purpose of being almost an exact "insurance for repetition"

We do live in a form of hell or even heaven, it comes down to ones existence location and choices but most importantly psychological mindstate

They (the mediators) are definetly emanating a template of specific bad news on a 24 /7 basis for those glued to their fix of televisual news which must have an effect on these viewers consciousness making them feel a deep sense of helplessness / hopelessness , just stuck in the ratrace groove constantly saturated with bad news

When was the last good news event , probably these miners in chile , but that was a strange affair
You got to make your own good news is the bottom line
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 04 Jan 2011, 13:20

what the xxck is this shit
– very apt inquiry

“All this self-analysis
opposite: personal annihilation.”

I was thinking on parallel lines but came to the question – Where is progress ? In the art of awareness ? which is why I have started an experiment with my mind.....which could still lead down the same road to the process of annihilation

“The major consideration is that most people get motivated for a short time and then the juicer is stored and collects dust.”
This recognition is in my opinion one of the most powerful tools there is in the study of psychology and is appropriate to almost everything that is undertaken by the self or more accurately for many people, that is begun to be undertaken and then abandoned with a convenient excuse

My own experience is that existing in and off itself requires some form of existential purpose
The 5 purposes taught in western society are Security , Status, Riches, Romance, Self-fulfilment
These break down into a home, respect in the community, personal funds, an intimate other , to do work that gives one satisfaction and to have the ability to relax or play when not working.

But due to a peculiar component in the human make-up called spirit or soul, then these items above which some have none off, some have some off and some have all off , are still found not to be enough in completely fulfilling all selfs

So hand in hand with these above purposes is superimposed a higher purpose or even a lower purpose depending on ones interpretation of the value of it , which is the spiritual pursuit or string or god connection , or rebellion against this connection

This “hunger” for spirit or soul connection is dealt with by people in differing ways dependent on their awareness level or knowledge awareness or conditioning by society , or intuition etc

This is how I think they deal with it :-
1. they commit to a societal religion and presume that this gives it too them
2. they commit to a secret society
3.they drink or take drugs which can sort of muddy the spiritual pool when indulged with ignorant or hopeless intent
4.They dont commit to anything but become an investigator of all spiritual phenomena with an eye and ear to import into their existence, ideas and principles and ethics that may uplift the quality of their own existence........become a form of existentialist

Here is the important part in my reckoning, in choices 1 and 2, the person is commiting to a system of progress that is already in place and is said to have a proven track record of satiating the spiritual hunger , in effect, these 2 choices also reinforce the persona with the 5 taught purposes , so they are like the spiritual extension of the 5 taught purposes, so to join a church or a secret society, in theory, enhances ones Security , Status, Riches, Romance, Self-fulfilment through association with other like minds plus supposedly satiating the spiritual dimension with the added very important bonus of having elders or superiors or masters to guide ones development.
This factor cannot be underestimated if one considers qsc immense statement I quote above

Off course , all the above presumptions are based on this church or society having the most benevolent intention for its members. In the most optimum light, these churches and societys do retain and preserve vital information and techniques about human consciousness . In the most negative light, people in them use this knowledge as power to control other humans and feed their own power craze

Now those taking choice 3 to satiate their spiritual hunger or oppose it, will find themselfes caught in a loop of experience that will eventually degrade into hopelessnes

Then to choice 4 , which I view as the most dangerous and potentially most rewarding
To take upon the self , ones own responsibility to satiate the spiritual hunger
This is a decision that compels and manifests tremendous responsibility in the self, because literraly , a person becomes isolated from all others as they first have to decondition their self of all the taught nuances and default influences that gravitate them to one of the first 3 choices.

There are no rulebooks for self-development as each persons road is different to any others
But worse than this, is that there are no official masters or rewards available on the sole road apart from your very own private ones that you grant to yourself after having recognized that you are really making grand progress , but this system of current psychological matrix is set up to make you feel you are failing and to crawl back into line and call for help from an official “expert”

So rewards have to be realised in the way, just to read a book or essay of another person that has been thinking in ways of value similar to the self is a great reward, but the most important factor is to develop some form of official recognition of progress for the self . Each person must figure this out for themselves I think.

There are many many souls in choice 3 who used to be on choice 4
There are many many people in choices 1 and 2 that are scared or huddled with a temporary illusion of spiritual security

How many people are truly living a satisfied existance in any of the choices above

maybe theres another choice I have not covered, im sure someone can add it

But the thoughts that flames aired above could come to many people at any moment , this is how I keep those at bay.

Firstly the 5 purposes above , I think are very very important in relationship to feelings, so security (home or residence ) , status (respect by people you value) , riches (enough to satisfy moderate or more (: needs) , Romance (an intimate other or even same sex friends) , Self fulfilment ( existence is growing into something of value )

I find that the slightest deviation of any of these can bite into the spiritual angst status
Then also the thinking self needs to feel it is making progression in its explorations .

Will have to think and add more at a later date
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 07 Jan 2011, 02:35

I Ching (8 X 8, 64 hexagrams)...the template of nature (notice its shape and angles) prior to its sequestration and overlay by the Enochian-Goetic-"Jewish" Kabbalistic Anglo-Demonic Reality Matrix Template...A chessboard is the type of checkerboard used in the board game chess, and consists of 64 squares (eight rows and eight columns with its shape being a square)

There have been several arrangements of the trigrams and hexagrams over the ages. The bā gùa is a circular arrangement of the trigrams, traditionally printed on a mirror, or disk. According to legend, Fu Xi found the bā gùa on the scales of a tortoise's back. They function like a magic square with the four axes summing to the same value, using 0 and 1 to represent yin and yang: 000 + 111 = 101 + 010 = 011 + 100 = 110 + 001 = 111.

Binary sequence

In his article Explication de l'Arithmétique Binaire (1703) Gottfried Leibniz writes that he has found in the hexagrams a base for claiming the universality of the binary numeral system.[8] He takes the layout of the combinatorial exercise found in the hexagrams to represent binary sequences, so that ¦¦¦¦¦¦ would correspond to the binary sequence 000000 and ¦¦¦¦¦| would be 000001, and so forth.

The binary arrangement of hexagrams is associated with the famous Chinese scholar and philosopher Shao Yung (a neo-Confucian and Taoist) in the 11th century. He displayed it in two different formats, a circle, and a rectangular block. Thus, he clearly understood the sequence represented a logical progression of values. However, while it is true that these sequences do represent the values 0 through 63 in a binary display, there is no evidence that Shao understood that the numbers could be used in computations such as addition or subtraction.

Richard S. Cook states that the I Ching demonstrated a relation between the golden ratio (aka the division in extreme and mean ratio) and "linear recurrence sequences" (the Fibonacci numbers are examples of "linear recurrence sequences") :

...the hexagram sequence, showing that its classification of binary sequences demonstrates knowledge of the convergence of certain linear recurrence sequences ... to division in extreme and mean ratio... that the complex hexagram sequence encapsulates a careful and ingenious demonstration of the LRS (linear recurrence sequences)/DEMR (division in the extreme mean ratio relation), that this knowledge results from general combinatorial analysis, and is reflected in elements emphasized in ancient Chinese and Western mathematical traditions.

The Health Thread - Page 11 275px-10

This Taoist tablet diagram contains much information which was later adopted into masonry...
The 9 X 9 border is key, you have a 7 X 7 inner border and a 5 X 5 ( The Pentagon building and its surrounding decor uses the 5 X 5 extensively)...and the "Nine" in the center.
Also notice the celtic-style stars of david and the swastikas.
The masonic G is a stylized 9 which are symbols of vortex energy in rotation.
The Health Thread - Page 11 799px-10

The Council of Nine
http://www.forteantimes.com/artic/126/nine.html

One New Age channeling cult, above all the rest, has had a huge - very disturbing influence on hundreds of thousands of devotees worldwide. Known as 'The Nine', its disciples include cutting edge scientists, multi-millionaire industrialists and leading politicians. This exclusive extract based on The Startgate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince looks at the sinister origins of The Nine

I am the beginning. I am the end. I am the emissary. But the original time I was on the Planet Earth was 34,000 of your years ago. I am the balance. And when I say "I" - I mean because I am an emissary for The Nine. It is not I , but it is the group.We are nine principles of the Universe, yet together we are one.

The declaration above is typical of the channelled pronouncements of the Council of Nine - or just 'The Nine'. They contain all the usual New Age ingredients of grandiose statements, shaky grammar and unprovable predictions. But unlike all the other channelling cults, that of The Nine has serious clout. Perhaps the reason for this is that they claim to be the Ennead, or the nine major gods of ancient Egypt (see panel). Or could there be another reason, one that owes more to The X-Files than the Pyramid Texts? Although The Nine may appear to be quintessentially a modern phenomenon, our research uncovered its truly astonishing pedigree. In fact, the story begins nearly 50 years ago, in a private research laboratory in Glen Cove, Maine, called the Round Table Foundation, run by a medical doctor named Andrija Puharich (also known as Henry K Puharich).Set up in 1948 to research the paranormal, among the noted psychics studied at the Foundation were the famous Irish medium Eileen Garrett and the Dutch clairvoyant Peter Hurkos (Pieter van de Hirk).Prominent members included the influential philosopher and inventor Arthur M Young and the socialite Alice Bouverie (née Astor).

In December 1952, Puharich brought into his laboratory an Indian mystic named Dr D G Vinod, who began to channel The Nine or 'the Nine Principles'. In the months before Vinod returned to India, a group met regularly to hear The Nine's channelled wisdom. Never known for their modesty, The Nine proclaimed themselves to be God, stating "God is nobody else than we together, the Nine Principles of God."

Three years later, there appeared to be independent confirmation of their existence. In Mexico, Puharich and Young met Charles and Lillian Laughead, former Christian missionaries who were by then prominent in the burgeoning UFO contactee movement. (For a description of their involvement in the Dorothy Martin circle, see Jerome Clark's 'When Prophecy Failed' in FT117.) Back in the States a few weeks later, Puharich received a letter from the Laugheads containing messages received by their group's channeller. This message also claimed to come from the Nine Principles, even - amazingly - including references to the earlier communications transmitted through Dr Vinod. Could The Nine possibly be for real?
Perhaps the answer is embedded in the career of Puharich himself. After disbanding the Round Table Foundation in 1958, he worked for 10 years as an inventor of medical devices and achieved international recognition as a parapsychologist, most famously studying the Brazilian psychic surgeon, Arigo (José Pedro de Freitas). But all that was to pale into insignificance because, in 1971, Puharich discovered Uri Geller.

At their first meetings in Tel Aviv in 1971, Puharich hypnotised Geller in an attempt to find out where his abilities came from. As a result, the young Israeli started to channel 'Spectra' - an entity which claimed to be a conscious super-computer aboard a spaceship. However, Puharich suggested to him that there might be a connection with the Nine Principles, and Spectra readily agreed that there was. The Nine claimed that they had programmed Geller with his powers as a young child.

Through Geller, The Nine alerted Puharich to his life's mission, which was to use Geller's talents to alert the world to an imminent mass landing of spaceships that would bring representatives of The Nine. However, Geller - by now an international psychic superstar - bowed out in 1973 and has resolutely turned his back on The Nine ever since. Puharich had to find other channels. He joined up with aristocratic former racing driver Sir John Whitmore and Florida-based psychic and healer Phyllis Schlemmer. They found a new channeller - a Daytona cook known to history only by the pseudonym 'Bobby Horne' - who lived to regret his dealings with The Nine. Driven to the brink of suicide by their constant demands, he too dropped out of the scene - his despair being dismissed by Whitmore as "signs of instability". After this, Phyllis Schlemmer was appointed the authorised spokesperson for the entity - known simply as 'Tom' - who represented The Nine.

Puharich, Whitmore and Schlemmer then set up Lab Nine at Puharich's estate in Ossining, New York. The Nine's disciples included multi-millionaire businessmen (many hiding behind pseudonyms and including members of Canada's richest family, the Bronfmans), European nobility, scientists from the Stanford Research Institute and at least one prominent political figure who was a personal friend of President Gerald Ford.
We also know that Lyall Watson (then the darling of the alternative scene because of his seminal 1973 book Supernature) was involved, as was the influential counter-culture guru Ira Einhorn - and Gene Roddenberry, creator of Star Trek.

The key to predicting eclipses is noticing that they occur in cycles, or at more or less regular intervals. The Sun goes round the sky once a year; the Moon once a month. This means that, every month, the Moon 'overtakes' the sun. This happens at the New Moon, and this is when solar eclipses occur. But, of course, we don't get an eclipse every New Moon. This is because the Moon has an elliptical orbit: sometimes it passes above the Sun when it overtakes it, sometimes below. But the Moon's elliptical orbit has its own cycle: it returns to the same place it started from every 18 years or so. Thus - if seen from the same place on Earth - an eclipse will be followed by another one just over 18 years later.

Roddenberry was part of that circle in 1974 and 1975, and even produced the screenplay for a movie about The Nine. How much he was influenced by them is unknown, although it is said that some of their concepts found their way into the early Star Trek movies, and The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine (what a giveaway!) series.

(There is a character named 'Vinod' in one Deep Space Nine episode.) Another key player in Lab Nine was Dr James J Hurtak, who was appointed Puharich's second-in-command by The Nine. In fact, Hurtak had been independently channelling The Nine since 1973. Puharich and Whitmore commissioned British writer Stuart Holroyd to write an account of their adventures, which appeared in 1977 as Prelude to the Landing on Planet Earth (retitled Briefings for the Landing on Planet Earth in paperback)

In this extraordinary book the true identity of the Nine - and of Tom - was finally revealed. Far from being the chummy character that his rather avuncular name suggests, Tom is actually Atum, the creator-god of the ancient Egyptian religion of Heliopolis, and Uncle Tom with his eight mates are none other than the Great Ennead of Heliopolis,

But even with such impressive contacts, all was not well with Puharich. Lab Nine broke up in 1978 after a series of mysterious events that culminated in an arson attack on the Ossining estate, and he fled to Mexico, claiming that he was being persecuted by the CIA. He returned to the USA two years later, and appears to have played no further part in The Nine story. He died in 1995 after falling down the stairs in his South Carolina home. However, The Nine continued. Not only did Schlemmer and Whitmore continue their mission, but Dr Hurtak has also moved on. He has become a major player in the unfolding millennial drama currently being played out at Giza, but perhaps more importantly he has established himself as a New Age guru par excellence, travelling the world giving workshops on his book of channelled revelations from The Nine, The Keys of Enoch. Written and laid out in classic Biblical style, its darkly apocalyptic vision has huge numbers of influential devotees.This we find very worrying.

Another Nine channel - an Englishwoman named Jenny O'Connor - was introduced to the avant garde Esalen Institute in San Francisco by Sir John Whitmore. She and The Nine became so influential there that they held seminars and - unbelievably - were actually listed on the Institute's staff, even successfully ordering the sacking of its chief finance officer and the reorganisation of its entire management structure..

This should concern us, because many influential people attended The Nine's Esalen seminars, including Russians who were part of the Institute's Soviet Exchange programme. Some of these later rose to prominence in the Gorbachev regime and were instrumental in the downfall of Communism. (The Esalen Institute now runs the US branch of the Gorbachev Foundation.)

The Nine are very much still with us. One of their recent channels, who is also in contact with Tom, is the American writer David M Myers. He is co-author with Britain's David S Percy of that extraordinary tome Two-Thirds, a history of the galaxy and the human race according to Myer's otherwordly contacts (who clearly have no sense of the absurd). Percy - best known as a champion of the 'Face on Mars' and the 'hoaxing' of the Apollo moon landings - was at one time part of the Schlemmer circle. Among the other major proponents of the 'monuments' of Mars and their alleged connection with ancient Egypt is none other than Dr James Hurtak - The Nine's great prophet - who has promoted this idea since as long ago as 1973. Richard C Hoagland - familiar to FT readers as another unrepentant 'Mars Face' enthusiast - is also clearly under The Nine's spell. David Myers and David Percy were, respectively, American and European Director of Operations for Hoagland's Mars Mission. In fact, his interpretation of the 'monuments' of Mars comes directly from The Nine. Flake though he may appear (increasingly in these hallowed pages), but his influence over huge swathes of the hungrier mystery seekers is undeniable. This is the man who addresses rapt audiences at the United Nations.

But it is in the New Age channelling circuit that The Nine have truly come into their own. In any other circles their true agenda would no doubt have been rumbled long ago, but this is the New Age. Anything The Nine say must be sweetness and light, right? But an objective reading of their divine pronouncements reveal the first stirrings of something very nasty in Paradise.

Their words appeared in 1992 as the book The Only Planet of Choice, credited to 'transceiver' Schlemmer and edited by Mary Bennett (a one-time member of the Schlemmer circle who also edited Myers and Percy's Two-Thirds). This has had an unprecedented influence over the New Age. According to Palden Jenkins (editor of an earlier edition of Only Planet) more and more New Age channelling groups are 'realising' that the real source of their wisdom is The Nine. In fact, we have discerned what amounts to a campaign by The Nine - or their adherents - to 'take over' the New Age. It would be a mistake to underestimate the economic or even political potential of this vast subculture - rich pickings indeed.

But The Nine's influence does not extend merely to New Age channelling circles. Andrija Puharich, James Hurtak and Richard Hoagland have all lectured at the United Nations in New York. And individuals connected with The Nine are also known to have influence with Vice-President Al Gore. Of course, if The Nine really are the ancient gods of Egypt, then surely there could be fewer more significant events than their return. One may be justified in thinking that the more leading politicians who fall under their influence the better; but are they really the ancient Ennead of Egypt? Can it be that they have actually returned to sort us all out, scattering love and enlightenment from their high moral ground?

Tom, in The Only Planet of Choice, chooses his words carefully as he explains that all the races of the Earth were seeded from space-gods - except one, the "indigenous race", the blacks. He is very careful to urge us not to make an issue out of this. After all, it's not the black race's fault that they have no divine spark like the rest of us.

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the history of The Nine is its relationship to the career of Andrija Puharich. Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA's notorious MKULTRA mind control project (see panel). He - together with the infamous Dr Sidney Gottlieb - experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes. even to creating the impression of voices in the head. These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject's brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research. Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s, when he brought Uri Geller out of Israel. Puharich's use of hypnosis is particularly interesting in The Nine circle. In the case of Uri Geller and Bobby Horne, he first hypnotised them and then suggested that they were in touch with The Nine - and lo, they were! Ira Einhorn - a close associate of Puharich's during the 1970s - confirmed to us that he believed that Puharich was "humanly directing" The Nine communications.

The evidence we have gathered strongly suggests that Tom and his fellow gods originated, not in the stars, but behind closed doors as part of a CIA mind control experiment. And what happened to that experiment? Now with hundreds of thousands of devotees, some in very high places, can The Nine be deemed a success? Of course, that depends very much on what the CIA had in mind. With their subtle racist propaganda, perhaps the flaky New Age Nine should worry the hell out of us.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 07 Jan 2011, 09:45

Flames; too much to comment on and can only deal with
this stuff in chunks. Don't attempt trying to comprehend
all this on your own; you need to network with people.
Conditions are in flux but you should probably think about
getting grounded with some decent people.

Understand these templates are being manipulated and it's now
saturation level with all the crap going on, i.e., dead birds falling
out of the sky, carnage, threat of war, political annihilation in
Washington, shootings, constant media bombardment of death...

That quote, Qsc, has a lot of Peter Lavenda in it; he outlines
how aristocratic families tapped into the nine and how the
intelligence agencies can easily manipulate what Peter Lavenda
refers to as 'synchronicity' in events. Something Fortean
philosophy goes deeply into and has been covered by a lot of
authors. Two come to mind more readily, no three, Adam
Parfrey, Michael Hoffman and James Shelbey Downard.

Lot's of convergence here going on to verify much of this.

MKULTRA: Here's your latest on Sarah Palin; this shit just
goes beyond the pale, in fact, I am so jaded now this stuff has
absolutely no effect on me anymore:

Here's a video I thought was well done; I'd post some MTSAR
stuff, but the way I got simply shut out I figure I'll promote equally
good material. This has been around since Babylon and now the
only thing to do is complete separation from this monster in our
midst.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 07 Jan 2011, 23:53

Sorry for the negativity in this post, but believe me, my anger toward these people is genuine.

Shit are you kidding me? This is one of your best posts ever.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 08 Jan 2011, 03:35

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 16 Jan 2011, 11:42

The smoking issue is an easy one to resolve.
Realize it is addiction leading to death.
Don't do it or buy it.
Finished.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 07 Feb 2011, 16:10

Read the book..."Grocery Warning"...for free on Scribd....

You may have to scroll down a couple of blank pages every now and then to get to the contents but the whole book should be there.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17392552/Grocery-Warning-The-Seven-Most-Dangerous-Ingredients-in-Conventional-Foods
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next