DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Health Thread

+9
Blackbird
rainyday
SunoftheMourning
hrblsh
KapitanScarlet
Flames
quicksilvercrescendo
seraphim
tgII
13 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Health Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Health Thread

Post  seraphim Sun 14 Jul 2013, 21:44

I do not recommend keeping testosterone levels high as in the article. That is not good at all, and will actually cause a male to produce more estrogen, that is why when a person takes steroids, you have to take estrogen blockers and why big guys grow boobs. That is just one side effect, a minor one.
Sadly everyone wants to be big, gals these days too! (A gal wanting to look like a guy..........some major brainwashing programming going on there, you would think). From what I studied and talked to countless people who workout. The best way to grow muscle is to exercise, of course weightlifting and eat meat. Because it is the highest in protein. You need lots of it! And will have to take extra including beef aminos, and, or dessicated liver. Keep in mind that sex hormones are made out of cholesterol and you can only get that from animal fats.
Then in order to keep it on and stay in an anabolic state, it is very important to take in extra carbohydrates, complex preferrably. Otherwise your body will burn your muscle. And it is more difficult to recover after workout. Experiment with that. Everyone's ratios are different.

And no you will not gain weight if you are eating carbs and following a sensible routine. Especially if weightlifting.
Sleep is also very important as it directly influences the hormones. And hormones control weight, state of mind, muscle being built......and other things.

P.S....I've been out of order for awhile:lol: , but I just want to say thanks for having me post here and I appreciate everything here from all of you fine folks! You are great!
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  tgII Wed 17 Jul 2013, 00:14

re: stop consuming soy

Has soy been covered in this health thread? If not here is a
reminder.

Don't eat the shit. It reduces testosterone levels significantly
in males as well.

There are ONLY two ways you should consume soy if you eat it:

1) fermented
2) tofu

If soy is not constituted into one of these two forms don't eat
it. When soy is fermented which is the only way the Japanese
eat the shit, the fermentation neutralize the destructive enzymes
in soy.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 17 Jul 2013, 04:48

Hi Flames! Thank you and I agree there is not much going on in the health, especially the mind department. Hope your journey in health is going well.Smile Let me know how yours is doing.

Hi TGII! Hope you are doing good. You are right on as usual. I wanted to add that there are active ingredients in broccoli and saw palmetto (plant sterols), that metabolize estrogen. A good working liver is important because it breaks down hormones and fats, and when it can't the they get recycled back into the body. Sadly meat and dairy are filled with steroids and that doesn't help any.

http://www.sheilashea.com/uterine.html
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 17 Jul 2013, 16:55

There are many reasons why one should not consume soy.
A lot of tofu sold is western stores is a white soybean curd, but has not been fermented at all.
Fermented tofu is called Tempeh and the fermentation reduces many of the negative qualities of soybean.
Tempeh tends not to be white in color like tofu, but a beige color.
With that distinction one should avoid tofu, unless it is assuredly a fermented variety.

Japanese miso, tamari soy sauce and natto of high quality are also good forms of fermented soy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fermented_soy_products

I buy a high quality tamari soy that is extra aged, but I am concerned that anything coming out of Japan should be scanned with a radiation detector.
Some tell me the nuclear plant is still blasting out radiation and another source tells me it is all a controlled lie and a psy-op.
The news recently indicated the guy running the plant died of cancer.

What says you TG on the Fuck-ashima event?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:10

re: What says you TG on the Fuck-ashima event?

We're screwed. Some serious stuff spewing out around the reactors...
cesium...tritium, God knows what....

Expecting thyroid cancer to get cooking here shortly in children then
we're going to see people get enraged.

Right, the Fukushima manager for responsible for repairs and
emergency work died of caner a few weeks ago.

180,000 Japanese still in shelters.

I'll try to put something half way decent together at some point.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 25 Jul 2013, 00:48

Thanks for the update TG.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  bedido Thu 25 Jul 2013, 02:57

TG -
If Getting Out is not an option, MSM is a great preventative of exposure.
Its also a super-synergist for your supplements so your immune system stays strong.
Right after the disaster I read up on immune boosters and read much on how MSM stacks
immune strength against the radiation nasties. Cant find them now ... but for what it's worth,
I've been eating it ever since. Good luck &Take Care!
Japan is such a lovely place. What a shame.

What is MSM?

bedido
bedido

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 03 Aug 2013, 07:17

About yogurt or any dairy that is pure....once the cow get hormones injected then gets sick it gets a round of antibiotics, in the meantime it's body floods itself with white blood cells due to infection, which get dumped in the lymphatic system and that in turn gets out of the body as pus. That gets mixed with your dairy you eat. They take it out and then boil the milk, then you drink it or eat it. That kind of dairy is full of estrogen so be careful with that.

Bedido, I never heard of eating organic sulphur powder before. I hear there is high amounts in the skin. And mostly used for pain and joint function and great for healing scars. But as far as protection against UV rays. I would choose seaweeds since they ingest tons of sulpher. They have evolved for millions of years and have a natural sunblock of their own. Especially astaxanthin which goes straight to the skin when you eat it. Not only that but the composition of seaweed is extremely similar to human skin! I think it functions better as a sunblock than MSM.

Thanks for the article, I was thinking of using DMSO.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  bedido Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:11

DMSO IS a vetranerian grade (less refined form) of MSM.  
Careful of where this seaweeds harvested since so much radiation is left to run into the oceans...   The MSM is protective of organ tissues , connective tissues, and endocrine functions.   Don't take my word, though.  Every body's different and should be the gauge for whether or not this substance can do the trick, whether its pain relief, muscle stiffness,  ... name it.  

One drawback is it temporarily effects vision depending on the dosage according to weight.  Insensitivity to pain stimuli should also be a consideration of note...smearing it on the skin is something I haven't considered, or explored.  A perceived undercurrent of caution gave pause for this response.

"Nuclear Guinea Pigs”: Deadly Experiments and Contaminated Reality

"As quantum physicist John Wheeler explained, “Participator is the incontrovertible new concept given by quantum mechanics. It strikes down the term ‘observer’ of classical theory, the man who stands safely behind the thick glass wall, and watches what goes on without taking part. It can’t be done, quantum mechanics says.”

And so, if there is really no way to observe any event or phenomenon without somehow affecting what happens, what are journalists or scientists to do? Well, at least act responsibly. This means acknowledging bias, intervening with compassion, and providing enough information to let the public make its own, fully informed choices.

Greg Guma’s second novel, Dons of Time, will be published in October by Fomite Press.
bedido
bedido

Back to top Go down

The Health Thread - Page 21 Empty ...and the Wellbing of Earth

Post  bedido Sat 17 Aug 2013, 18:31

Geo Engineering -

Shark tale: 12-foot Arctic predator caught in warm Gulf of Mexico

"Greenland sharks are cold-water swimmers, and usually live in the northern Atlantic, near the Arctic Circle. When they swim south, as they often do, they swim deeper, at depths below 3,000 feet where the water is a bracing 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It's quite a contrast to the Gulf of Mexico's waters, more than 80 degrees Fahrenheit at the surface the day the shark was caught."
bedido
bedido

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 24 Aug 2013, 06:19

Hows the GM food industry going ?  its becoming normalised , inevitable part of future dietplan

SOYLENT

Maybe inspired by the 1973 Dystopian film Soylent Green

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 26 Aug 2013, 22:14

Yes, they will have to make a small effort to increase their American market share where anything goes.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 30 Oct 2013, 09:52

from the list above = chlorogenic acid

It was reported in the uk this week that some of the coffees purchased in high st cafes can contain up to 350mg of caffeine per serving = Speed Very Happy 
So i thought id check out how much caffeine was in the dolce gusto americano and lungu pods I've been favouring recently and it turns out their not too bad at all with 95mg and 72mg respectively, made from 100% arabica beans but not meeting organic standards although the lady on the makers phone asked me if id like to tho on the list of people requesting organic pods from them , blah blah blah (:

And then i found that the roasting of the beans at a high temperature destroys the very beneficial ingredient stated above which then put me on a search which uncovered this latest phenomena called the green coffee bean extract

anyone got any thoughts on this , video sales link on page too (;

CHLOROGENIC ACID IN GREEN COFFEE

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 11 Nov 2013, 23:25

This is a nice summisation of the qualities of dark chocolate
http://www.thenibble.com/reviews/main/chocolate/high-percentage-cacao-chocolate.asp
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 12 Nov 2013, 19:53

It is very high in magnesium.

I make a hot chocolate drink with milk, cream, cocao powder and some honey. I whip it all up with a whisk so it gets light and frothy and may top it with some fresh made whipped cream.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 25 Apr 2014, 22:06

Does this 118 year old dude still frequent deep soul-stirring orgasms , or has he avoided such for 118 years and panting at the crib , that is da question

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 09 Jul 2014, 00:48

Good points here on the importance of maintaining ones health amongst other aspects of self evolution / control / disintegration

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 04 Aug 2014, 03:13

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 05 Aug 2014, 03:02

They be hidden powers of immensity contained within the dick juice.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 01 Oct 2014, 23:17

Ive been looking into water filters and as far as i can see , distillers and reverse osmosis types should be avoided at all costs,

All things considered , this is the best units i have observed so far , if anyone has further knowledge , please add
http://www.berkeyfilters.com/berkey-answers/berkey-water-filter-faq/
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 02 Oct 2014, 21:21

I think certain metals, like lead, can only be removed through distillation, but not completely sure.
Then there is talk that distilled water has a charge than can remove minerals from your body and that it is...lifeless...whatever that means.
Not sure about that because rain water is technically...distilled.
From what I know, distillation removes the most toxins and leaves you with the most pure water of all methods.
Some say if you add some Concentrace mineral drops to it or even a squeeze of fresh lemon juice to it prior to drinking that this may restore the life back to the water that is allegedly removed during distillation.
I think it is best to have your water professionally and thoroughly tested to see what you may need to remove from it.
Perhaps, if you are lucky according to the test results, you may only need a carbon filter system.

The Berkey actually seems to be a good system...the fat man at prison planet sells them at a 10% discount when ordered from his Zionist sponsored website.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next