DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Health Thread

+9
Blackbird
rainyday
SunoftheMourning
hrblsh
KapitanScarlet
Flames
quicksilvercrescendo
seraphim
tgII
13 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Health Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Health Thread

Post  seraphim Wed 29 Aug 2012, 05:59

Just had to tell everyone about this!

I happened to speak with a gal today who uses Doterra essential oils (not the regular essential oils) for her son who got side effects from a booster shot. The lemon oil works wonders for the seizures, and high amounts of the Omega 3 Epa for behavioral problems. I was so happy to hear these wonderful things again on these oils. She was telling me all about them. I think they would benefit greatly for those kids suffering from vaccination side effects. These oils are VERY promising.

One of her friends brain was hemorrhaging inside from a bad injury and the doctors said the bleeding would go on for a week before it would stop. So she put some Helichrysum oil, a small amount on the back of occipital lobe and it stopped within hours.
http://www.doterra.com/us/index.php

No wonder the FDA actually ran Young Essential Oils out of the country when they first started go figure.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 30 Aug 2012, 00:50

No wonder the FDA actually ran Young Essential Oils out of the country when they first started go figure.

Their not interested in cures , only drugs maintenance and dependency, a nation of Soma Dependency is on its way
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 31 Aug 2012, 07:07

How about this for many cures...
http://redoxsignalingwater.com/
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Wed 19 Sep 2012, 22:26

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 11 Oct 2012, 20:52

Have you read the latest data on Lance Armstrong High Noon, looks like hes got nowhere to run or do u think its still some set up on him

If guilty as charged, i should commend him on his brilliant crime , very calculated and run like a mercedes over many years
In fact, will they now question if he really had testi cancer or was he just providing a fantastic exzcuse to raise funds for the chemical program , wouldnt that be the crime of thecentury in sporting times
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Fri 19 Oct 2012, 20:47

its such a large conspiracy at this point. im going to still side with armstrong even if hes a cheater until its very conclusive which i dont know if it is at this point i havnt kept up on his story. i will not be shocked, a reason im going to stay pro armstrong is because somebody has to be the best in the world. and also other people have been caught cheating in cycling. and they didnt win like armstrong has. so cheating helps some people more than it helps others. hes the best cheater who beat lots of other cheats. or hes the best non cheater who beat a mix of cheaters and non cheats. either way hes a great cyclist. the standards of what can and cannot be allowed dont really weigh in for me on how i feel about a particular super athelete. im amazed at what anybody can accomplish if they accomplish something really cool. so thats my justification at this point...the accusers just need to put the last nail in the coffin and ill change my mind..good for their due-diligence.

its also partly in the fact that i side with armstrong still because i know how easy it is to gain a following of haters and jealous people that want to tear you down. that is still legimate human nature. but its also human nature to expose percieved injustice and tear down a charade like you said, could be the worlds most modern largest sporting crime.

if he faked his cancer though he should be down at least 1 ball. i dont think you can beat testicular cancer without removal, because its generally too risky to try to fight it and preserve the testicle because of risk of cancer spreading. and i think the testicles are compromised anyway once cancer sets in. this is where the papparrazi getting naked pictures of celebs could actually be useful.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 20 Oct 2012, 15:29

Yeah those naked pics might be revealing , but then again he may have sacrificed one for the cause Very Happy
But time will tell if armstrong was a high tech chemical addict or not , i think i know exactly why hes decided not to defend this latest accussations

Because he and his agents know that a confession book by armstrong will cost them nothing in defence fees but will probably net him another multi-million pound bounty as everyone queues and pays top dollar to hear his side of the story

It doesnt matter whos right or wrong really for the public , they just love a scandal, and it pays really well for the actors

But on chemical assisted or developed athletes , it can be argued without any doubts at all, forget fairness or historical values , that the chemically assisted athlete is more representable of the average multi-pill popping citizen than any clean athlete, the majority audience have chemically induced haze in their eyeballs so whats the problem with the athletes using shit too Twisted Evil

Lets have 3 tournaments now instead of the normal clean one and the paraplegic one, lets introduce the new modern chemically induced games featuring every mutant sportsman and woman on the globe

i remember one of the sporting highlights was watching the eyeball popping Ben Johnston Obliterate mr carly lewis back in 88 at Seoull
Even johnston knew back then that those 15 minutes of awe before he was outed were worth anything that came later (:

Check the after race interview with lewis ... hehehehoho

johnsons reaction at 3 mins to "cheating" then claims he was clean at 5mins, maybe his trainers spiked him or the testers spiked him ... who knows for sure

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 20 Oct 2012, 23:19

Ben Johnson gained so much muscle mass following his steroid use compared to before...there is no way he was given roids without his knowing.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 21 Oct 2012, 01:21

he admits in the interview taking steroids before but not that one they did him for .. strange kind of logic hes got going on saying he was clean for that race although steroid prepared weeks before, but on the performance front it took about 20 years for anyone to break that record he set , and as he says many tried taking drugs to do it but never got close , it finally took the giant striding jamiacan dudei think who blew it

raisin balls , thats what amphetamine used to do ....so they told me (: but it was reversible once they stopped, dont know about roids though
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 21 Oct 2012, 23:11

ive never tried stopping it to see what reaction i might have , but ive heard other people say they get headaches etc
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Tue 23 Oct 2012, 03:06

Major synchronicity events. joe rogans last two podcast directly address your caffeine inquiry and kapis athlete performance enhancing drug contemplation.

The first podcast about the caffeine involves Dave Asprey who is entrepreneur of the BulletProofExecutive products including an enhanced coffee bean product.

http://www.bulletproofexec.com/coffee/

Upgraded Coffee Is Unlike Anything You’ve Tried
(and why it’s good for you):

It is carefully produced and tested with new and old methods to target the lowest toxin content vs. normal coffee, so you get all the benefits of coffee without the negative health effects.
The beans are harvested from a single family-owned estate in Guatemala located 1250 meters above sea level, high enough to produce great coffee.
The estate is Passive Organic and the family that owns it does not allow chemicals (herbicides, pesticides, etc.) It is not economical for Central American boutique coffee estates to become certified organic.
They are hand picked by experienced coffee harvesters – skilled people who know how to pick only perfectly ripe berries.
Most coffee beans are processed by either leaving them in the sun and elements to wither and dry, or by pressing them and letting them ferment (spoil) to remove the outer layer of the bean. Both of these techniques are known to produce significant levels of mycotoxins as they enhance flavor. Upgraded Coffee beans are mechanically processed right after picking using only clean cold water. This more expensive process is safer because it dramatically reduces harmful molds or bacteria from impacting your health.
The beans are roasted in small batches by the #1 ranked roaster in United States under the strictest conditions. Roasting the beans enhances their antioxidant capacity and flavor to provide you with a healthier, tastier cup of coffee.

And for kapis, this podcast goes into detail 3 decades worth of Athlete drug testing and scandals with guest Victor Conte of BALCO

Victor Conte
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Victor Conte (born c.1950)[1] is a former musician with Tower of Power and the founder and president of BALCO, a sports nutrition center in California. He served time in prison in 2005 after pleading guilty to conspiracy to distribute steroids and money laundering.

BALCO

He later founded the Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative or BALCO, a sports nutrition center in Burlingame, California, which the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) says developed the banned steroid tetrahydrogestrinone (THG) with the help of bodybuilding chemist Patrick Arnold. Pursuant to a plea bargain struck with prosecutors, he entered guilty pleas in July 2005 to one count of conspiracy to distribute steroids and a second count of laundering a portion of a check, he was sentenced in October to spend four months in prison and another four on house arrest.

In December 2004, he participated in an interview with Martin Bashir on ABC's 20/20 program, where he admitted to running doping programs, which have broken Olympic records, as well as revealing that: "The whole history of the games is just full of corruption, cover-up, performance-enhancing drug use." [3]

In the interview he implicated, among others, five-time Olympic gold medalist Marion Jones and her partner Tim Montgomery, Kelli White (who later admitted using performance enhancing drugs), British athlete Dwain Chambers, and NFL player Bill Romanowski.

https://vimeo.com/51662984

apparently. you have to register where you'll be training so the commission can randomly find you. but you dont have to be there and can be at a different location to somewhat circumvent random drug testing.
secondly for schedualed testing, you're allowed 2 strikes before they bar you from a major competition. so they ask you to come in in may. you skip. they send you a later to explain why you didnt come. you provide an excuse. if its legitimate nothing happens. if theres no excuse or a poor excuse, they put a strike on you. you can basically load on drugs and force two strikes against you and then plan a drug clear phase to be ready for the final test request and show up for the third test and qualifiy as to not trigger the last strike, and continue on your path towards the major meet.

there are also no tests during the period of october through to january for some reason, known as the off season for track and field.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 26 Oct 2012, 20:43

i dowloaded that one and will listen on the mob soon as

yeah they have adapted the art of chemical assistance into a very sophisticated science that fits in well with the dope checks
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 01 Nov 2012, 11:28

I started drinking this coffee, and like holy smokes, drinking anything else
would be like drinking rancid water.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 02 Nov 2012, 18:57

Even better coffee...from the deep, dark cavernous piles of elephant dung brought fresh to your cup and then to your lips...

http://www.cnngo.com/bangkok/drink/why-worlds-most-expensive-coffee-comes-elephants-butt-426056

Personally, I can't drink coffee because one cup hits me like speed that lasts all day and into the night affecting my sleep.
I get all hyper and jittery soon after drinking a cup and unless I am going to punch a heavy bag for an hour or do wind sprints there is no way for me to burn off that extra energy so then I start to pace without that physical outlet with that kind of jolt.
Green tea has significantly less caffeine and for me is still a boost, but one that I can handle. So a cup of green tea every once in a while is all I need for a pick me up.

Coffee is one of the most heavily pesticide sprayed crops so anything other than organic may be exposing you to higher pesticide levels and perhaps in countries with looser laws and rules about what can be sprayed. So I recommend organic for this reason. Freshly grinding them yourself contributes to better taste and reduced rancidity.
The press method seems to be a low cost, simple method of making a good cup of coffee. As some commercial coffee filters can be contaminated with industrial-production chemicals.

Avoid drinking in the p.m. hours if you have problems with sleep quality or nervousness issues.

One cup a day, without sugar, for a person under 200 lb. bodyweight is therapeutic. That is a measuring cup being one cup, not some huge coffee mug counting as one cup.
If over 200 lbs. bodyweight, then two measuring cups, without sugar, but drink them at least two up to four hours apart so the body has time to metabolically process the first cup can also be therapeutic.

And it is good to take a day here and there with no coffee or caffeine at all.

This reduces dependence and addiction. But also, a small amount of coffee dilates the blood vessels, moves the bowels and provides a good source of stimulating energy in the morning or just after an early lunch meal. More than this and the body responds in the opposite manner, you still get the jolt, but blood vessels will first dilate and then constrict causing the physiological reaction of...hypertension. Over time this can cause actual medical hypertension and is the reason why people feel the way they do when they try to quit, with clouded thinking or headaches and all those other withdrawal symptoms.

But I think I have gone into detail regarding this with an earlier post, so I shall...cease and desist.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 02 Nov 2012, 22:00

Thanks for the good tips QSC, I think I might be driking too much coffee simply due to habit, but lately I had some sleeping problems, maybe because I drank more and more. I will try the green tea or maybe hot chocolate.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 02 Nov 2012, 22:56

Ive been drinking approx 3 cups coffee daily and about 4 cups tea , and i still sleep very well , BLACK (:
The shit im drinking is nescafe dolce-gusto Lungo using one of those high pressure dispensers, it tastes great but theres probably some shit involved in its production , i must check that out
Thats good data about the caffeine(i think you did a good post on that before ) and pesticides qsc, i will keep that in my awareness now and gravitate to organic where possible
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 03 Nov 2012, 14:07

Also, if you live in cold winter weather then you can perhaps increase the minimum amounts, according to bodyweight, by one more cup a day.
The acidifying effect of food and other substances taken internally to a slighter degree more are actually promoted when you live in an area with long, cold, dark winters.

If you are consuming more than three or four servings of caffeine laden beverages a day, everyday...then you are perhaps testing the limits when it comes to the diuretic effect and the proper hydration of your cells...the brain, nervous system, organs and skin will be the first to feel this effect, hypertension response related to the nervous and cardiovascular system, metabolic effects by overstimulating the secretions of the adrenal glands which tends to be a game of diminishing returns after several years, and opening oneself to dependency or addiction.

I really like the smell of coffee brewing as it has a very relaxing effect, like vanilla, chocolate-cocoa butter, cinnamon and bread baking.
These smells are actually more powerful than any medical aromatherapy concoctions designed for instilling well-being.

In my massage and bodywork room I keep six large naturally scented (as some can smell awful and "chemically") vanilla candles. I never have to light and burn them, but just let them sit in the windows gives a slight, pleasant odor to the room and they last for years just sitting there. I don't use lighted candles in my healing space because they suck up oxygen...and are a fire hazard as I now rent at a commercial property location.

When doing deep bodywork where oil or cream is not a desired lubricant, I use pure solid cocoa butter just for minimal lubrication for deep myofascial work. This smells just like chocolate and people really like it and continue to smell it on themselves long after their session.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 04 Nov 2012, 08:21

What to look for when choosing a massage therapist.

Does the state in which you are located actually have licensing requirements?
Some states don't have any educational or licensing requirements so anyone with a weekend seminar can say they do massage.
You want a therapist who has completed at least a 500 to 600 hour course. Otherwise you may have to search a bit more for a quality therapist and service in your area.
Friends, family, co-workers or other health care providers in your area can sometimes be a good referral source.
The states with the highest educational requirements and the most professional oversight are New York, Florida and California.
A therapist with a minimum of three, or better yet, five years of experience will also help to better guarantee a skilled and positive experience.
Also someone who is delivering their work more in a medical context, with experience or who is working with doctors, chiropractors and-or physical therapists.

The buzzwords as to the type of techniques and methods to look for are...
deep tissue massage
myofascial release
trigger point therapy
neuromuscular therapy

After getting three to six one hour duration sessions of this type of massage work over a six to twelve week period, then the body will be significantly loosened compared to how it was before.
Cost for quality work is about $75 per hour. If you can get a doctor or chiropractor to prescribe it for you as a medically necessary treatment for a physical condition then insurance may help cover some cost should they approve to cover massage.

Then, right after following your last scheduled massage, one should now focus their time and money and go to a competent chiropractor who uses, and can effectively execute, the Gonstead technique. This, and the use of an X ray, will help determine if there are any misalignments in the spine. For a relatively problem free spine, three to six visits may be all you need. For problems that are more severe deviations or have been in the body for a long time then 12, to 24 visits total spread out over a one month to three month period may be necessary...depending in the examination and Xray findings. If the chiropractor does not use Xray, then go to someone else. You are not just looking to get rid of pain and stiffness, but to actually get the entire spine in a better alignment so it is in a healthier position to keep it from becoming sore or stressed.
An initial exam, X rays and first adjustment is probably about $100 to $125 at the most.
Each visit for an adjustment after that usually only takes ten to fifteen minutes of time and is usually $30 to $60 dollars. If you are going to have to go several times, like over a dozen to resolve the problem, then maybe you can work out a lesser price per visit with the chiropractor because of the volume of visits you will be requiring. A cash fee is usually less than what they would charge an insurance company. Many insurances reimburse somewhat for Chiropractic.

After this is resolved with a chiropractor, I would look into now focusing time and money on getting ten sessions of Rolfing Structural Integration type work.
This type of work is highly transformative.
About $120 per hour. And sessions are not to be scheduled more than 2 weeks apart from one another. So when you decide to do this it is best you commit to the first three specialized sessions. Great benefit is recognized at this point, but you want to at least do the first three sessions...don't stop it short as it can leave you more unbalanced posturally than when you started. If the first three are to your liking then you can do the next seven as well and take the whole process to completion.

During all of this progressing from one type of therapy to another in this sequence, one should take up stretching using good technique and light hatha yoga to further keep the body flexible pain-free and as a tool to maintain the changes this type of bodywork creates in the body.

Then I find that if I do stretching once a day with short sessions, or at minimum three to five times a week with longer sessions, that my body is in a totally new place than it ever could have been with other methods.

Then a maintenance schedule of 2 to 4 massages a year and perhaps 4 to 6 chiropractor visits a year keeps things in order and running quite smoothly...as long as you are doing your stretching, walking regularly and any other low-impact type exercises.

All of these things complement one another and this sequence only builds and compounds the benefits of each when pursued in this order.
Money and finances are an issue, but you have to make yourself your top priority.

I know plenty of people who would buy a new flat screen tv, smartphone, eat out regularly, buy and smoke weed, or buy a new car, instead of a good used one, than to thing to justify actually putting that money into themselves and their own body.

From here one could then delve into revisiting any of these therapies only when you feel they are needed.
I would now, at this point of transformation, also now consider trying a couple sessions of Craniosacral therapy. This type of work is made much more effective when you have had all this other stuff I recommended done to the body first.
About $75 per hour....and a session usually takes ninety minutes.

From there, if curious and open-minded, one could try to find those that do energy work as if they are legit and you experience results...the body will now be in the best place and most receptive state to determine if it actually does transmit benefit to the organism.
Energy work includes acupuncture from a doctor of Chinese Medicine. This is the only type of licensed person I would allow to do acupuncture on me and they must use pulse and tongue diagnosis as part of their evaluation, anything less is usually not to balance the whole chi system but only for muscle and joint pain. They should also be familiar with Chinese herbs that may be recommended to balance your system.
Fees vary regarding this, but probably in the realm of $50 to $75 with the higher end being for the initial evaluation.

From their energy work gets a bit more challenging and dicey to find those that perhaps can effectively lay on hands, do chakra work or psychic-spiritual healing, and all that other type stuff because there is quackery, fraud, well-intention but misguided individuals, some are far too New Agey or using methods that just do not work well. There are times where one can find an effective person in this area, but it is rare. I rarely pursue anything in this realm as it is also a very personal space to have someone work on you on a spiritual level. Polarity therapy and Zero Balancing has attempted to create a good system and make legit this type of work, so one may have a better chance of finding a positive experience with that type of therapist. But there are gifted people in this area no doubt, you just have to realize the difficulties in advance one may have to encounter during this journey. But sometimes if you relax and meditate and ask, during your search, for the best type of therapist, doctor or healer that is best for you to be presented to you as a result of your efforts...and do this with some relaxed focused repetition, then this can help manifest someone positive and effective.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The Health Thread - Page 19 Empty science on a christian site

Post  highnoon Sun 11 Nov 2012, 23:18

http://chastity.com/chastity-qa/homosexuality/homosexuality/whats-wrong-with-gay

How can people say that homosexuality isn't natural?

Many people define what's natural by whatever they feel. If they feel an attraction to something, then they assume it must be good and natural. That's our culture in a nutshell: If it feels good, do it. But, my attractions do not determine the morality of my actions. For example, a husband might be attracted to his secretary, but this "natural" feeing does not make it good to cheat on your wife.

I discussed the morality of homosexual actions in a different question, so let's just look at how "natural" the act is. When I use the term natural, I'm referring to the design that can be found within nature. For example, it's natural for a plant to live in sunlight. If it's put in the closet, it will probably die, because that is not the natural environment in which it should live. When things are put in their natural place, and follow the design with which they're made, they thrive. When this natural law is violated, things go awry.

To see how this plays out in our sexuality, examine how a man's body works with a woman's in the sexual act.

First of all, consider that a man's body really doesn't make sense without a woman's body. The same goes for her. The two compliment each other. For example, the sperm and the egg serve no purpose in isolation from each other. Yet, everyone on the planet is here because of the union of the two.

To get more technical, a man's sperm is foreign to a woman's reproductive system, and the natural response of her body is to treat them as foreign bodies that should be fought off. To do this, the woman's body would normally use lymphocytes to attack the foreign body in order to keep the womb healthy. But there's a substance in a man's sperm cells and semen that tell the woman's immune system to not attack. Also, the alkaline nature of semen buffers and converts the acidic nature of the female reproductive tract, thus allowing the sperm to travel safely to the egg in order to fertilize it. Meanwhile during the marital act, the couple is face to face, and eye to eye.

It has also been found that much of the sperm and seminal fluids that do not fertilize the woman are absorbed into her womb, and actually nourish it with the prostaglandins, and prepare it to bear forth the life of the same genetic type of sperm, so that if and when a baby does later implant into her womb, it will be a healthier pregnancy. If she has multiple sexual partners, or uses barrier methods of contraception, the pregnancy is more likely to be difficult because she has a higher risk of preclampsia. There is not only a built-in design for sex to be heterosexual, but for sex to be monogamous.
[1]

However, if two men have anal sex, since the sperm are designed to inhibit the immune system, it may actually increase their odds of developing anal infections, and contracting diseases such as HIV. The sperm are wasted, and serve no purpose. Overall, the body suffers great harm. For example, homosexual men are more likely to have anal cancer (from HPV),[2] which infects over 90 percent of HIV-positive gay men and 65 percent of HIV-negative gay men.[3] They are also at increased risk of hepatitis[4] and throat gonorrhea.[5] They're ten times as likely as heterosexuals to get syphilis,[6] which then makes them two to five times as likely to get HIV.[7] They may also suffer from what's commonly called "Gay Bowel Syndrome," where bacteria from fecal matter enters the digestive system, and may cause a host of health problems.[8] Homosexual men are most at risk for getting HIV,[9] and now half of all new AIDS cases were reported among young homosexuals.[10]

Lesbians are also at risk, because most of them have had sex with other males, and because they often engage in sexual activities with other women that can transmit STDs such as HPV.[11] They're also likely to have more sexual partners than heterosexual women. The Washington Blade, which is a pro-homosexual newspaper, reported that "a large proportion of 'lesbian' women reporting sex with (often high risk) men."[12] One study also reported, "the median number of lifetime male sexual partners was significantly greater for WSW (women who have sex with women) than controls (twelve partners versus six). WSW were significantly more likely to report more than fifty lifetime male sexual partners."[13]

When a woman is bisexual, she is more likely to become infected with an STD than heterosexuals.[14] The Centers for Disease control affirmed that bisexual men were a bridge for infecting women with HIV.[15] Even lesbian relationships that are "exclusive" carry a great risk of STD transmission because they "were significantly more likely to report past sexual contact with a homosexual or bisexual man and sexual contact with an IDU (intravenous drug user)."[16] The journal Sexually Transmitted Infections studied the medical records of 1,408 lesbians, and found that they were at a much higher risk of certain STDs, like "bacterial vaginosis, hepatitis C, and HIV risk behaviors in WSW as compared with controls."[17]

Now, these health risks do not prove the immorality of homosexual actions. Rather, they are an indication that this is not the way our bodies are designed to work. The exclusive use of sexual activity for heterosexual monogamous couples may sound narrow minded, but that's simply the way that our hearts and our bodies are made.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next