DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thread for Psychopaths - They Live

+6
quicksilvercrescendo
seraphim
highnoon
Flames
KapitanScarlet
tgII
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Thread for Psychopaths - They Live - Page 6 Empty Re: The Thread for Psychopaths - They Live

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 25 Mar 2011, 01:36

Here here Twisted Evil
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Thread for Psychopaths - They Live - Page 6 Empty Re: The Thread for Psychopaths - They Live

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 26 Mar 2011, 09:02

This guy has the same dance moves as Jesus did...back in the day.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 09 Apr 2011, 19:08

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 12 Aug 2011, 02:07

Do not indulge narcissists with massive egos. Shun them, don't
give them attention, ignore them and best of all expose them.
They are not the 'leaders' they make themselves appear to be.
They have no solutions and offer very little the rest of us need or
even want. They are not 'problem solvers'; they are problem makers.

Of course, we already knew this, right?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 12 Aug 2011, 02:23

So, what do we do with the rich, or what will the rich do to the rest of us?

"Your income is directly related to the size of your ego." --Anonymous
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 12 Aug 2011, 22:30

they speak one language , its called credits or debits , goes for cash and lives , ones and zeros,

Imagine david cameron and his cronies , who are all inherited millionaires , schooled in the elite oxbridge brood stable , completly insulated from an existence where you make and take decisions that directly affect your own quality of life and destiny , they are proven deceivers , corrupters, liars , and they just happen to be running the uk empire for their corporate butt-probin buddies

Cameron has the gall to broadcast on tv , that he "understands" why these people ransacked the non-elite areas of london and decided to help themselfs just like he and his brood have been doing for centuries .....
he is so far away from understanding that it cant be comprehended with reason, he just gets strings pulled and he quacks , but the string pullers understand very well why these riots took place / taking place
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 14 Aug 2011, 12:47

Nicely clarified the closed loop of finance control flames, the question is, is it possible that any system can endure without control , because control is required for fraudulent activity but too much control allows elite factors to dominate the system

Its a complex problem that has never been allowed free thinking forces to try and solve it as anyone involved in its power corridors are almost invariably corrupted by its cashgod

Whenever looking for the hidden barriers to any new freer technology or system that wont sell out to corporate whores, , look to whos invested in the old technology or system and there will b the cuplrits
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 02 Apr 2012, 02:27

What better example of a lying sociopath than this cretin:

And Colin Powell, you really are a disgusting human being...enjoying your government
retirement...$30,000,000,000 fucking billion spent on 'intelligence' and you couldn't figure
that out?!

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 02 Apr 2012, 21:45

Add the demon blair to that list , it was at that time that we found out just what impotent influence the UN really had in reality as britain and america decided to break all the UN laws ....that they now so persuasively tell everyone that the UN authority is so important in making going to war a just and legal thing to do , UN authority spells the righteous action now but not back then when they opposed sand abused it , I'm confused
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 24 Jul 2012, 02:06

Damn, Flames, that was fucking stupid.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Wed 12 Sep 2012, 21:34

Lifes only maxim. Convince others to believe your ideas.

going for an interview? yep.

running for mayor? yep

trying to pickup somebody at the bar? yep

got in trouble and are asked what happened? yep

running a news station? yep

need to borrow some money and need a loan? yep

lifes just about convincing others. lying is just creativity, and probably an artform.
somebody who can smile confidently at will and then shyster people from the positive energy they put out is more useful to themselves than a person who is shy or depressed and commands no attention from others.
you have to promote yourself as an organism, or get out promoted by others who put in a bigger effort. and you promote yourself by using any means possible. because everybody else is worthless and you're the only thing of value because you only can experience your own pain and suffering.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 12 Sep 2012, 22:20

...wow...that is a great fucking post highnoon.

Is there anyway to trade my funeral on the stock market?
'Cuz it would be cool to make a few extra bucks even after I am gone.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sat 15 Sep 2012, 02:37

it wasnt written with my ideals in mind, just how it looks. people remember other people, whatever you've done around them is how you will be remembered.

apparently women look at a mans fingernails for evenness in the cutting and no dirt or grime underneath. so you pass that test bymaintaining beautiful fingernails, but dont tell any of your guy friends that you get manicures. because then while getting approval from women, your guy friends will make fun of you, and possible even some girls may make fun of you.
so you just have your nails and fingers clean and hygeneic. but do not even talk about it. if they notice and silently catalogue that tidbit about you, they will do so in a split second and they wont bring it up. but if it is brought up, you just say you do it yourself and that you "guess you have good cuticles from genetics" and then you also throw away any receipts from trips to the salon so you dont ever get found out.

you control the information. what information is used, when and how its sent out. and hide the damning facts. to create the best pseudo-truth lie possible for maximum advantages in the social realm. or whatever realm you're strategizing for.

the people who manage themselves the best like this get the farthest in life.

a psychopath is just somebody who is obsessed about this and their pusuits of sex, presitege, money etc override any sense of responsibility to the people affected by the collateral damage their pursuits cause.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 15 Sep 2012, 13:35

Well I do believe a certain level of hygiene and self-care does reflect how you value yourself to yourself...not necessarily in how others will judge you as necessarily a prime motivator.

Uprightness, a hint of cleanliness and grooming with a quality of character doesn't take much work. Far too many these days just go overboard.

I have never been comfortable with someone doing my nails much less paying for it. Same way I never hire anyone to clean my house.
Because of my profession I have to keep my nails the absolute shortest possible and keep cuticles neat to avoid irritation or infection.
My hands are my work so I had learned and did my own nails to professional quality as early as age 16.
My work also demands that I should be very clean, neat and tidy and present such an environment to my paying customers.
But this is no bother or labor for me because I am a neat freak by nature. Very organized from my closet to my garage.
I find disorder and mess to be something that ends up costing me more time and effort in the long run and I simply choose to value my time and do things efficiently...the path of least resistance.
My wife is the opposite, is a packrat and quite the disorderly slob...as are most of the women I have lived with.
You would think with gender stereotypes that the woman would be the more tidy...but that simply isn't the case.
Check out the men's and women's public bathrooms at the end of a day at a busy restaurant or public place. Women trash the bathroom ten times worse than men ever do.

I personally can't stand elitists, the upper class, pompous displayers, social climbers and their wannabe emulators. All yuppies must die a painful death as far as I am concerned preferably while under the weight of their BMW.
And I can't stand those who judge me because I don't want to be or try to be one of these types.
I just have no time for that. Life is too short. I have far too many interests to focus my mind upon than...the game.

I could go out right now and buy a fifty thousand or even a hundred thousand dollar new car no problem...with cash.
Instead I drive an old 1998 Ford station wagon.
When I drive up to a spot at the local mall there are all these nice, new, shiny and curvy new cars all lined up in their neat little rows.
And I pull up squeaking, making noise and bellowing smoke in my rust bucket.
As I get out of my car, I just love to absorb all the sneers, jeers, stares and obvious social judgments from the ladies and their men.
I can hear the echoing sentiment in every primped woman's mind..."Worthless"..."Absolutely worthless that man would be for me."
Guys thinking..."My god, how can he even consider himself a man." " I surely could not be friends with such a loser...if you want to fly with eagles you don't walk with turkeys."
And I love it. Because I somehow irk them and little do they know I have the means to be like them...or even superior in displaying of plumage.
Fuck you stuck up cuunt and fuck you pompous asshole. Who the fuck needs your kind of people?
I want your disdain. Let's me know just how much I don't want to fucking know you. In the meantime, the jokes on them.
One valuable thing I learned is that when you have money...don't look like you have money.

Most women are superficial, shallow, selfish, scheming and deceptive while most men are egotistical, macho, ignorant and base.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next