DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Health Thread

+9
Blackbird
rainyday
SunoftheMourning
hrblsh
KapitanScarlet
Flames
quicksilvercrescendo
seraphim
tgII
13 posters

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Health Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Health Thread

Post  tgII Thu 29 Jul 2010, 22:52

There's a tea I drink here all the time - called 'oolong cha.'

Not very good but it is extremely good at breaking apart fat
and dissolving it in the metabolic process.

If you drink enough of it, which I don't recommend, it will keep
you very thin and actually dry your skin out.

It's a lot cheaper than that expensive (47USD for one month -
like holy shit, Wu Long!) encapsulated stuff sold off that site I
just clicked on and probably just as effective.

Here's a pic of of it; I drink this all the time:

• The Health Thread - Page 6 Suntory-black-oolong-tea
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  seraphim Sun 01 Aug 2010, 09:35

Like the tea, but don't know about the crazy things going on. Shocked
Why haven't those ads mentioned what it is that makes one lose wait. Scared the government will patent that active ingredient. Or scared because that active ingredient is in all camellia sinensus. And that is EC, EGC, ECG, EGCG or it's catechins.
So depending on how much is in a tea or how it is prepared determines it's fat burning effects.

Raw extracts were analysed for contents of major catechins (EC, EGC, ECG, EGCG), caffeine, proanthocyanidins and flavonols (myricetin, caempherol, quercetin). Starting material was found to contain 191 g major catechins/kg material, 36 g caffeine/kg material and 5.2 g flavonols/kg material on a dry mass basis. The content of major catechins in green tea extracts varied from approximately 280–580 g/kg dry extract, with extraction efficiencies of major catechins varying from 61% to almost 100%. Content of caffeine in extract was in the range of 75 g/kg, where its extraction efficiency varied from 62% to 76%. Average extraction yield was 30% with exceptions when using pure acetone and acetonitrile, where extraction yield was about 3%. Contents of flavonols and proanthocyanidins were in the ranges 6–20 and 12–19 g/kg, respectively. Different extraction procedures with water were also investigated and optimal conditions determined: maximum achieved extraction efficiency of catechins with water was obtained at 80 °C after 20 min (97%) and at 95 °C after 10 min of extraction (90%). Degradation of catechins was observed at higher extraction temperatures and with prolonged extraction times.
If you are really looking to lose weight they sale the extract in a tincture, but use them as antioxidants, it's just recent that it is found to be fat burner!
A fat burner, got to get rid of it all! It's sickening Blackbird!
As if the cholesterol meds weren't good enough they had to create something to be added to all drinks to burn off precious stores of good fat...and slowly kill off of folks..!!
The buffered caffeine edible computer chip was designed to be implanted (added) to any beverage, energy drink, fat burning drink, thermogenic drink, weight managment product, protein drink and other products, for the purpose of creating adipose tissue fat burning and maximize glycemic balance energy in humans.
oh hell!!

Last edited by seraphim on Sun 01 Aug 2010, 09:50; edited 1 time in total
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 01 Aug 2010, 09:48

Eat this you fat burner murderers...........
Just for that I'm going to eat a bunch raw butter. And make some YUMMY sopapilllas in lard!!! And eat the fat off some raw lamb!!
A delicious website on fermented, vegetarian and gluten free food.
http://www.pure2raw.com

Oh sorry got caught up...........there is a real easy way to figure out which brand of tea burns off the most fat, and that bypasses all science and ads. And that is just to listen to your body and experiment. Drink some tea, preferably on an empty stomach or in between meals, try not to have to big of meals that day. Fasting on the tea, you would really know. When you start feeling hungry, or the more hungrier you get, that means the more it is burning off. So find a tea that makes you the most hungry and you know it is the one with higher catechins, try not to boil it. And yes once again THE WHOLE PLANT plays a part in working synergistically so if it has the caffeine naturally intact it will be more effective.
It really does work and you can tell if you are tuned in to what your body is saying.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 01 Aug 2010, 23:31

serphim, "eating the fat off raw lamb?" Is this a delicacy in
Australia I missed?

Any of you guys experiment with Holy Thistle tea?!

• The Health Thread - Page 6 Holythistle
    Holy Thistle (Blessed Thistle)

It is beyond experimental now; this tea is just spectacular
having been drinking it for a little over a year now.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 02 Aug 2010, 09:55

"Holy" , never tried that one, must check if it avail in uk for sampler
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 03 Aug 2010, 01:19

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 04 Aug 2010, 04:39

Hi there tgII, I've used blessed thistle in cleanses before. Here is another amazing herb called Holy Basil or Tulsi. It's miraculous how herbs always can treat different ailments. My brother is prone to stress which weakens the immune system so he gets sick more easily. I had him try out Holy Basil tea of course without him knowing what it was, (: and guess what it did the job!

Stress: Basil leaves are regarded as an 'adaptogen' or anti-stress agent. Recent studies have shown that the leaves afford significant protection against stress. Even healthy persons can chew 12 leaves of basil, twice a day, to prevent stress. It purifies blood and helps prevent several common elements.

Healing Power: The tulsi plant has many medicinal properties. The leaves are a nerve tonic and also sharpen memory. They promote the removal of the catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tube. The leaves strengthen the stomach and induce copious perspiration. The seed of the plant are mucilaginous.
http://hinduism.about.com/od/ayurveda/a/tulsibenefits.htm

Quicksilvercrescendo, I've been using prickly ash bark as an antiseptic or to clean the teeth, it has other nice treatments,
Parts used: Bark and berries

Constituents:Alkaloids (including berberine), coumarins, up to 4% volatile oils, resin, and tannin.

Actions:Circulatory Stimulant, Tonic, Alterative, Carminative, Diaphoretic, Hepatic, Sialogogue, astringent, and antiseptic.

Botany: Rutaceae (family)

The bark of the Prickly ash tree is one of the best tonic, alterative circulatory stimulants of the North American continent. It is quite safe, when used in small dosages throughout the day, for treating problems of deficient circulation, including chilblains, (a condition of the extremities, in which hot, irritated skin begins to itch, with skin eruptions and cracking of the skin ). This effect of circulatory stimulation warms the body, and so can help other "stuck", or "cold" energetic situations in the body, such as rheumatism, arthritis. Other injuries involving swelling, or wounds, which are slow-healing may also be helped because of improved peripheral circulation. Users of this herb will also begin to see improvement in problems of hemmorhoids, and vericose veins with continued use. Prickly ash bark helps ease the "full" or uncomfortable feeling associated with prostatitis (benign hypertrophy) and with pelvic congestion (of lymphatic origin) in both males and females.

http://www.desertbloomherbs.com/monographs/prickly.html
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 24 Aug 2010, 22:39

Blackbird, besides the wonders of breath work aka Spirit is the breath, that awakens one and then some, the sexual energy (that has been attacked and made vile and cut off from a person), does the same thing. No wonder the sexual energy has been made horrendously dysfunctional and useless.

If you want neural excitation LOL and more I suggest these things.
Mantak Chia

return the sexual energy, the sex cells, to revitalize the brain, stem cells, regeneration

the sexual energy.......helps the brain so you
can do anything, because it's the almighty energy

the sexual energy

http://pacifictao.com/
www.healing-tao.com

Last edited by seraphim on Fri 27 Aug 2010, 06:21; edited 1 time in total
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 27 Aug 2010, 06:27

Wonderful Blackbird! And maybe you were actually concieved with intent instead of mindlessly.

The vortexes inspired me to add more ways of healing (:

Markawasi: Peru's Inexplicable Stone Forest
by Kathy Doore

There are many important facets of Markawasi, all pieces of an incredible, complex puzzle. There are twenty-two energy vortexes called ‘cruzes’, or crosses, made up of three distinct types of energy. There are three of the first type which are found in areas of limited access on the plateau--limited to those prepared to be near such powerful energy. The second type of cross, of which there are seven, are crosses that betoken the days of the week. There are twelve crosses of the third type, which have to do with the phases of the moon. Each cross has a specific healing power. The crosses, which are easily visible on the plateau, have an undeniable energy that can be felt without any special preparation or sensitivity. Carlos Seclan, a Peruvian student of Daniel Ruzo, had an extraordinary experience at one of the vortexes of Markawasi. He had been studying Markawasi for fifteen years when he had a car accident that left him paralyzed in bed for eleven months. With the finest doctors in Peru unable to treat him, he was told that he could not be healed, and would never walk again.

After having studied the energies of the stones and vortexes of Markawasi, he knew that there had to be some way to cure his broken back with the profound forces of the mountain. He knew that on a certain day, at a certain hour, at a certain vortex, there would be the appropriate energy to heal him. He convinced his friends to carry him up the mountain to the designated vortex, where they left him alone for seven days.

On the seventh day an ordinary-looking Peruvian man, a stranger to Carlos, appeared. They spoke about Carlos' problem and then the man began to demonstrate some exercises, which Carlos followed. As he moved through the exercises he felt a heat rising through his body starting at his toes, with a distinct buzzing noise, followed by a tingling sensation which began to move throughout his body. When the heat and buzzing sensations reached his head he was aware of a light entering the top of his crown, at which point he fell asleep.

When Carlos awoke several hours later, he was surprised to realize that not only could he sit up, but stand as well. The stranger who had assisted him was gone. Carlos was able to walk down the mountain alone, unassisted, to join his friends who had been camping nearby.
http://www.labyrinthina.com/marcahua.htm

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 06 Sep 2010, 15:02

Videos like this make me physically ill.

The child here was 'beautiful' at one point; now come on
all you 'beautiful' dip shits in the feel good video, say it, come
on say it, god damn you: 'You are beautiful.'

• The Health Thread - Page 6 Jpgm_2003_49_1_81_921_1
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 07 Sep 2010, 06:31

Hi there Blackbird, I'm going to be treating someone who has lymphatic cancer, and for that person it's going to take alot of faith in those obnoxious things, like beautiful.
Funny how believing in something that is not real or a delusion can work miracles.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 15 Sep 2010, 00:02

Physical Beauty in the eye of the beholder , but im sure it serves as a form of "filtration" for each person.

extracted some info from my inbox regarding diet

1. Avocados: These little suckers are loaded with two nutrients that are KEY to killing belly fat: hunger-crushing fiber (11 to 17 grams per avocado!), and monounsaturated fats, which studies have shown to actually “spot reduce” belly fat. Zowie!
2. Peanut Butter: Okay, not just peanut butter, but mostly any seeds and nuts (these are the best): pistachios, walnuts, almonds (or almond butter), pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds. Why? They keep you full and satisfied for long periods of time, and they’re stuffed with healthy, belly-burning fats and minerals.
3. Crisco: KIDDING! Just seeing if you were paying attention. That stuff is deadly. Healthy oils like olive oil, coconut oil and brand names like Udo’s Oil and Barlean’s Oil (I like the swirl flavors) actually help you burn fat by supplying healthy oils your body needs to burn body blubber.
4. These Veggies: I’ve got to thank my buddy Mike Geary for this one. Turns out certain vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale, and cabbage contain special phytonutrients, such as indole-3-carbinol (I3C), which help to fight against environmental estrogens that can add belly fat. Mom was right…eat your veggies!
5. Omelets: Eggs aren’t bad, they’re nutrient-dense and loaded with belly-burning protein, vitamins B6, B12, A, D, E, and K, folate, choline, lutein, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, and omega-3 fatty acids. Plus, they keep you full for long periods of time. Choose eggs that come from free-range chickens. You’ll get more healthy nutrients.
6. Dark Chocolate: That is not a typo. Dark chocolate is loaded with antioxidants (nearly eight times the number found in strawberries) and it contains stimulants that can have a positive effect on fat burning, including theobromine and caffeine. It also contains a nice dose of oleic acid, which is a monounsaturated fat. Make sure to choose the 78% or higher cocoa levels for best results.
7. Oatmeal: Packed with fiber and whole-grain goodness, you can’t go wrong. Just be sure to avoid the processed, high-sugar junk out there and stick to slow-cook oats. Add a dash of cinnamon, some walnuts, berries, and a natural sweetener to taste. BAM! Good stuff.
11 15 Foods That Kill Belly Fat FAST by Josh Bezoni of 7DayBellyBlastDiet.com
8. Green Tea: Not only does it contain a potent antioxidant, many scientific studies have linked green tea to increased fat burning, including a report in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition that found green tea extract boosted the daytime metabolism of test subjects by 35- 43%.
9. Beans: Black beans, navy beans, refried beans, and lima beans all have 6 or more grams of fiber per ½ cup. Fiber can clean your system of pounds of “toxic waste” and reduce your belly bulge in a big way. (See “Sneaky Trick #5” for details.)
10. Berries: Strawberries, raspberries and blackberries are loaded with fiber (which slows sugar absorption), and they’re packed with vitamins that can fight cravings (cravings can come from vitamin deficiencies).
11. Cinnamon: Researchers have found that cinnamon contains a type of antioxidant that increases insulin sensitivity and effectively helps to stabilize blood sugar. Bottom line…you’ll store less belly fat.
12. Chili Peppers: Studies have shown that the active ingredient in chili peppers and powder, something called capsaicin, increases calorie-burning, stabilizes blood sugar levels (which decreases fat storage), and is a potent antioxidant. Add some of this “spice” to your life.
13. Yogurt: Most regular yogurt is bad for your belly. It’s loaded with belly-bulging sugar (real or artificial) that you want to avoid it. However, Greek yogurts like Stoneyfield Farms Oikos Greek Yogurt (plain) are loaded with probiotics that fight belly bulge. (See “Sneaky Trick #6.”)
14. Wild Salmon: Hands-down one of the best belly-blasting foods because of its protein and high omega-3 fatty acid content. This is like a “double shotgun approach” to killing belly fat. Many people are deficient in omega-3s and when they add them to their diet the fat can really start coming off.
15. Giant Turkey Legs: You got me. I’m pulling your leg. (Get it?) I’m not just talking about turkey meat (white preferred), but any lean protein source is a good belly-blasting food. This includes wild salmon, free-range chicken, whey protein powders, and most especially grass-fed beef because it contains natural CLA—a fat that studies have actually shown to burn fat. The interesting thing about protein is your body will burn off as much as 30% of its calories after you eat it. Read on ........

And on Addictive food additives

Did you know that most of the tens of thousands of food items which line our grocery store shelves are made and controlled by only four or five GIANT multinational food corporations who only have one goal in mind—to make more and more money? It’s true.
What’s more, the food chemists that work for these food kingpins are paid big bucks to create “Frankenstein foods” that are manufactured within huge, robotic, assembly-lined factories.
Here, they dump all kinds of (mostly) man-made preservatives, additives, and chemicals into the recipes for our favorite meals and snacks—in just the right amounts—so these “fake foods” can sit on grocery store shelves for months, years, and even decades, without going bad. (YUMMO!!)

Out of these toxic food chemicals, I have identified 7 that I not-so-lovingly refer to as “Obesity Additives.” I call them this because research shows they have a big, negative impact on our health and waistlines.
And, all you need to do to experience some SERIOUS weight loss fast is to exorcise these “DEMONS” out of your kitchen.
How Do These 7 Obesity Additives Make You Fat?
Good question. Studies show…
• Two interfere with a hormone called leptin which sends a signal from our stomachs to our brains to tell us we’re full. Here’s an example: when you eat a meal, your stomach is supposed to stretch as it fills with food, and send a signal to your brain that tells you to stop eating. But, these Obesity Additives shut down this signal from your stomach to your brain, so you keep eating and eating and never feel satisfied. (Maybe you have a food that you can’t stop eating?)
• Some Obesity Additives create weight gain by causing a fat-storing hormone called insulin to skyrocket in your body. When this happens, instead of storing the calories we eat as energy in our muscles, our bodies “lock away” the calories in fat reserves in the trouble areas—these include the areas under the chin and arms, on the belly, and on the hips and thighs (for women especially).
• And yet other Obesity Additives actually addict us and cause us to eat uncontrollably by altering brain chemicals called neurotransmitters—just like the street drugs cocaine, morphine, and nicotine do. This way, you crave them uncontrollably and obsess about food all the time.
With these Obesity Additives working against you, it’s no wonder you haven’t been able to win the belly bulge battle in the past. Failing to lose weight isn’t all your fault.
Where Obesity Additives Are Found
These dangerous Obesity Additives are secretly hiding in dozens of foods within your kitchen. These are foods that you’re eating—and feeding to your family—each and every day.
• Salad dressings—including many low-fat and fat-free versions
• Cereals (even those advertised as healthy for children), crackers, breads, chips, pretzels, and pastas—even good ol’ macaroni and cheese
• Condiments like ketchup, jelly, jams, syrups, gravies, and sauces
• Dried, canned, and cured meats
• Canned and frozen fruits and vegetables (no kidding)
• Soft drinks, fruit juices, energy drinks, and teas
• Many pre-packaged diet foods and drinks
• Hundreds of foods labeled low-fat, fat-free, and “diet”
• And, of course, most junk foods, desserts, and fast foods

Public Enemy #1
As I mentioned, there are 7 Obesity Additives. Unfortunately, I don’t have room in this report to go over all of them like I do in my program, but one of them deserves a big shout out.
It’s crazy, really. Man takes sugar cane, or vegetables like corn or beets (which are full of fiber and various vitamins and minerals in their natural state), and completely strips them of all health-promoting properties. What’s left is a fast-digesting, highly addictive, nutritionally dead food (with a low “Thermal-Burn”) which causes sickness and even premature death when consumed in excess.
Let’s NOT hear it for sugar or, in the case of wheat, white flour.
Boo!!
Contrary to popular belief, these “stripped carbohydrates” as I call them (in all their various forms like sugar [sucrose], flour, enriched white flour, white flour, enriched bleached flour, enriched wheat flour, wheat flour, semolina flour, white rice, maltodextrin, glucose, fructose, malt syrup, corn starch, dextrose, and levulose) are really the world’s most FATTENING and dangerous Obesity Additives. Ironically, most processed “fat-free” foods are loaded to the gills with them.
On average, my calculations show that the typical American eats 140 pounds of sugar per year—about 173 grams per day. That’s one tragic sugar addiction. (And we wonder why our “Ritalin-infused” kids are running around like they’re on crack these days…in a way they are.)
It’s important to know that sugar induces hunger and cravings because it wreaks havoc on your blood sugar levels, causing them to rise, then fall. When you eat sugar, a surge of a fat-storing hormone called insulin is released into your digestive tract.
Insulin grabs hold of this sugar and stores it as energy, and then the excess is stuffed into your fat cells in all of those dreaded trouble spots—like your belly.
As a result, your blood sugar levels drop, causing more hunger and cravings. Then, the vicious cycle repeats. (It’s important to note that in the presence of insulin, the hormone glucagon—which is responsible for burning body fat—is “shut off.” That’s why chronic, high insulin levels will make it impossible for you to release belly fat.)
And, if that’s not enough to scare you off the stuff, recent studies have shown that sugar causes inflammation in your body—inflammation is the root of most disease. What’s more, sugar weakens the immune system and can cause depression. According to a study published in the British Journal of Dermatology, it also accelerates aging and causes wrinkles.
Now, consider this. A 12-ounce soft drink (the same goes for energy drinks and fruit juices) has around 140 calories—all of which come from sugar—and the typical American has at least three of these drinks a day (and yes, Starbucks® drinks are loaded with fat and sugar too). Do you know how many pounds of blubbery fat this adds up to in a year if these calories exceed what you need in a day?
It adds up to roughly 44 pounds of fat that is stored on your belly, thighs, hips, face, arms, and all those other trouble spots.
It’s no surprise that a recent study published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation concluded that ingesting fructose-sweetened soft drinks increases belly fat in overweight subjects. Other studies show a direct correlation between an increase in sugary soft drink consumption and type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors.
Terrifying, isn’t it? Are you starting to see why these sugar-filled “Demons” may not be a good choice? Are you starting to realize that maybe those extra pounds on your belly are there not only because of what you’ve been eating… but also because of what you’ve been drinking? Are you starting to see why soft drinks, energy drinks, and fruit juices may not be the best choice for children? Hmm… (Believe me…there are much better choices that I’ll show you.)
How much sugar is okay? The American Heart Association recommends that men, women, and children get no more than 30 grams of sugar a day (this includes natural sources from milk, fruits, and vegetables, too).
Some of you may be saying, “30 grams of sugar is fine by me. I’ll just use all of the artificial sweeteners out there instead.” Think again. New studies are showing that many artificial sweeteners have their own set of “belly bulging problems.”
As you’re well aware, 30 grams of sugar ain’t much…especially when you consider that the average soft drink, all by itself, contains a whopping 40 grams of the stuff. One soft drink has more sugar than the amount one person should have in an entire day.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 19 Sep 2010, 23:16

Thanks Blackbird..for you....

Hi there Kapis, great article. They say triglycerides is what puts on weight, it's high in fruit juices.
I noticed that in some cultures, some Mexican and of course Native Americans who eat food, like the white flours etc., get
degenerative diseases quite easily and it causes obesity in them and that changes their DNA and the next generations all get the fat gene and predisposed to getting heart disease, diabetes you name it.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 04 Oct 2010, 00:44

The importance of choosing a Chair that you love if sitting in it a few hours a day Cool
http://dohs.ors.od.nih.gov/ergonomic_chair.htm
http://www.writersservices.com/res/ml/hs_chair.htm
The Health Thread - Page 6 2vje51z
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 04 Oct 2010, 04:02

Blackbird, this bird has flown out of the coup, trying to regrow me feathers! LOL
Thanks for that recipe, I used to do sprouting. Indian food is quite medicinal huh. You know I think you might like Thai food, it's spicy with lots of fresh vegetables.
You like spicy? Here is a really simple most tantalizing salsa recipe. No measuring required.
If you have garden tomatoes, whoa that would do the trick, take some and chop em up. Next, take one chili pepper, jalepino, poblano, you name it, one that has the right spiciness for you and chop it up finely, might want to do half depending on how much you make. Take some onion and cilantro chop up. Add salt to taste. (I use celtic or himalayan)Mix it all together. Serve chilled if you like.
And if you want it to be authentic don't forget the lemon or lime to squeeze in, oh and some good energy.
You can add other things and get creative later on, but that's the base salsa. Enjoy!

Oh and if you have a blender or food processor it makes it easier.
------------
p.s. As for that hard working organ called the liver, that has to detoxify all those poisons out there, and because of that I recommend
for maintenance that everyone, especially those not eating as well as they do or in toxic environments, sluggish or hormonal to take milk thistle (active ingredient silymarin extracted preferred), using other herbs like turmeric (yeah I'm a fan!) dandelion with it would be great.

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 04 Oct 2010, 04:11

Nice chair Kapis......I found a good air nebulizer, was going to put some MMS to clear out my lungs. It will get rid of and kill almost anything. And using it in this way is extremely affective and don't have to worry about GI upsets. So bye bye to those biological weapons being sprayed I will be prepared.

The great benefits of coconuts........
Kills viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other illnesses
Kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea,and other diseases
Kills fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete's foot, thrush, diaper rash, and other infections
Expels or kills tapeworms, lice, giardia, and other parasites
Provides a nutritional source of quick energy
Boosts energy and endurance, enhancing physical and athletic performance
Improves digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
Improves insulin secretion and utilization of blood glucose
Relieves stress on pancreas and enzyme systems of the body
Reduces symptoms associated with pancreatitis
Helps relieve symptoms and reduce health risks associated with diabetes
Reduces problems associated with malabsorption syndrome and cystic fibrosis
Improves calcium and magnesium absorption and supports the development of strong bones and teeth
Helps protect against osteoporosis
Helps relieve symptoms associated with gallbladder disease
Relieves symptoms associated with Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and stomach ulcers
Improves digestion and bowel function
Relieves pain and irritation caused by hemorrhoids
Reduces inflammation
Supports tissue healing and repair
Supports and aids immune system function
Helps protect the body from breast, colon, and other cancers
Is heart healthy; improves cholesterol ratio reducing risk of heart disease
Protects arteries from injury that causes atherosclerosis and thus protects against heart disease
Helps prevent periodontal disease and tooth decay
Functions as a protective antioxidant
Helps to protect the body from harmful free radicals that promote premature aging and degenerative disease
Does not deplete the body's antioxidant reserves like other oils do
Improves utilization of essential fatty acids and protects them from oxidation
Helps relieve symptoms associated with chronic fatigue syndrome
Relieves symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate enlargement)
Reduces epileptic seizures
Helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infections
Dissolves kidney stones
Helps prevent liver disease
Is lower in calories than all other fats
Supports thyroid function
Promotes loss of excess weight by increasing metabolic rate
Is utilized by the body to produce energy in preference to being stored as body fat like other dietary fats
Helps prevent obesity and overweight problems
Applied topically helps to form a chemical barrier on the skin to ward of infection
Reduces symptoms associated the psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis
Supports the natural chemical balance of the skin
Softens skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking
Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots
Promotes healthy looking hair and complexion
Provides protection from damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun
Helps control dandruff
Does not form harmful by-products when heated to normal cooking temperature like other vegetable oils do
Has no harmful or discomforting side effects
Is completely non-toxic to humans
http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 07 Oct 2010, 04:45

Hi Blackbird, I share your passion for food, what can I say I'm a scavenger, well not yet at least. I won't laugh at that, could happen to anyone. But really I am so grateful I am not starving. I am so glad you are into health. It's amazing how children and teenagers nowadays are given so much toxins and junk and they end up severely depressed, mental disturbances and all that, then put on meds. It's very alarming about the state they are in.

You might like the chipotle salsa, it has the grilled veggies. I'm not used to tropical fruit in my salsa yet. I'm not picky, but if you and I were at a restaurant and escargot was served I might pass out.

I encourage you to do a cleanse, and then later a heavy metal detox. Garden of Life has a great cleanse that is gentle so if you have to work you can still do it. And the price isn't too bad compared to other cleanses.
http://www.gardenoflife.com/ProductsforLife/SUPPLEMENTS/DigestiveHealth/PerfectCleansesupsup/tabid/637/Default.aspx

Coconut oil is out of this world, put it on your skin it will love it. Very Happy
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next