DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Tsarion Revisited

+8
Blackbird
Flames
KapitanScarlet
Sputnik
highnoon
tgII
quicksilvercrescendo
seraphim
12 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Michael Tsarion Revisited - Page 8 Empty Re: Michael Tsarion Revisited

Post  highnoon Wed 10 Feb 2010, 12:59

thanks

sorry about the followers. that was wrong. each one of you have my respect.

tsarion is... covers alot of things that mean a lot to me. hes right, but the way my mind works. i pickup on signs, circumstantial evidence has freed me from a lot of tyranny in my life. they're not proofs they just hint at things and then you have to make up your mind on it.

if tsarion was a coadjutor, everything he did and the steps he took wouldve worked towards that goal. he already had everybody politely appreciating craigs contributions but not really too thrilled about the content or way he was educating us. so it wasnt hard for him at all to get rid of him. also oxleys personality gets him into overzealous modes of righteousness. i think tsarion wittingly used all this against craig. ive been baited like this myself in a few instances.

one of the last jobs i had i was doing pizza delivery. the management told me i couldnt talk because the patrons could hear me but i knew this was bullshit cause i worked there during old management and this sister of the boss told me that if i wanted to talk to talk inside the kitchen, not only that but one of the phones was outside the kitchen in the bar and i coudlnt hear the phone ring, kitchens are just designed that way. but during the change of managment they did do some renovation but that wouldnt have changed anything. i knew this no talking business was coming from the head chef who was a former millionaire greek man who was now 70 or something and working for 13 an hour. i knew he was jealous of the young drivers tips, and so this no talking rule was a means to limit our fun, cause he couldnt limit how much money we made. i didnt really disobey this rule, but if somebody wanted to chat me up id oblige. finally the new bosses son pushed me as i was cutting cheese and said no talking just cut the cheese and i got mad at him and yelled wtf is your problem. then his dad sent me home then the next day i was gone. they were all jealous of me making tips not just the chef. spending half a million dollars almost during a recession and after all expenses i can take home 80 bucks cash plus 70 in tips? then the next day they hired someone of the same race as their own so i was thinking well, they had quite a few reasons to probably get rid of me.

first step...try to ruin my fun, second step, not really working, well we'll just get a bit physical with him, oh look it worked i flipped out....canned.

all of their logic is bullshit, the customers couldnt hear me. the renovations had nothing to do with the layout of the walls. its just rhetoric to make me see it their way so i will be a silent workhorse. what am i supposed to do apologize for their decision to buy the resturaunt? share my tips?.....

everything in my life with dealing with people has been some kindof sloppy ass rhetoric that is supposed to get me to think or believe things a certain way but under the microscope it doesnt make sense. cause thats just the way people are. stories with agendas behind them, you can either play along or be a thorn and attempt to make things right.

so when things go down its just my nature to think "where would the hidden villain be in all this?" and based on tsarions actions everything was there for him to potentially be that hidden villain. thats all laugh at oxley ho ho ho, hes a christian! i mean he is friends with phelps and phelps is a diamond dealer? ho ho ho.

cause if oxley wasnt the joker he was made out to be, then i dont appreciate that and it makes me mad. then i went and read up on oxleys material and it just made sense to me that this power structure he was talking about existed. it fit in with my holocaust research. learning about catholicism opened my eyes. started listening to this guy mark woodman...showed me the true colors and what U2 bono's involvement is with the church, what mel gibson was doing when he made POTC.

then i realized thats the last thing anybody needs to know about in america. then of course the local things i know about like the port alberni massacre of natives done by the catholic church and all of the freemasonry here in vancouver and how the hells angels get their drugs here. using ambulances. good ole St johns ambulance and red cross.

wasnt hard for me to accept the possibility the tsarion was gatekeeper for this infromation, but then course this isnt hard evidence its my personal take on things.

the horse is so dead and beaten, you guys know my side of things, and i know yours.
im gonna track down what else has been going on here and ill join you guys in the other threads.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 10 Feb 2010, 16:22

Yeah, that's a good one, TG.

Here's a very recent MTSAR interview, dated: Feb 5, 2010

http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/archives.php?stream=/intelstrike/intelstrike.2010-02-05_16k.mp3

It would seem this interview ended quite abruptly.
It was announced that Tsarion will be coming out with 4 new projects this year, one of them being a documentary on the Meta-Child.
The other three were not discussed or disclosed as this interview quickly came to an end, apparently even to Tsarion's surprise.

Interesting how Alex Jones and the Vatican Orders of Malta, Rhodes and Hospitaliers were being addressed in the same discussion as I have been touting how Alex and any exposure on the Vatican Orders by him is slyly avoided. Even though that charge was not made during the interview.

Where does one go now to get a calendar of Tsarion's radios shows and events? As that part of the forum is no longer available?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 10 Feb 2010, 22:10

Thank you for that. Last time I checked the topics of the new forum format did not have this information from the previous transferred.

But I notice that my name and password are still remembered in the MTSAR sign in prompt. That may mean the member list is still intact, just all the posts and contributions of the members not listed.

And what are the opinions and commentaries of you people regarding the manner of the forum's closing, re-opening, closing and then being diminished, cleansed and re-formatted with no advanced word, notification or reason as to why? Just curious.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 11 Feb 2010, 00:19

• And what are the opinions and commentaries of you people regarding the manner of the forum's closing, re-opening, closing and then being diminished, cleansed and re-formatted with no advanced word, notification or reason as to why? Just curious.

Well, honestly, MTSAR foot the bill for the forum for two years my
presence was felt there and rather enjoyed the opportunity to
express myself, my opinions and understanding of events. I have
to thank MTSAR for that, it was a great release mechanism for me.

It was a huge forum, no, I mean, there must have been what, almost
18,000 members on the board minus about 8,000 bots and spammers.
That was a big crowd to be hanging out with off the keyboard, made
a few friends and a lot of enemies, hey, life goes on.

While on the MTSAR Board I selected what I thought would help me
and left the rest to sub space chatter that had no relevancy for me.

MTSAR was gracious enough to provide incredible amounts of material
free. I have cataloged and book marked it all referring to it often
including the countless hours of video and MP3 audio. For example,
this massive read:

Christians whose faith was strong probably looked at it all and
have gone on with their lives, hey, most are good decent people,
why intentionally pick fights with them? MTSAR was interviewed
by Stanley Monteith
and it was a very civil and rather interesting
interview.

MTSAR owes us nothing, not a thing. As far as I'm concerned I'm
surprised he even appeared on the scene and as he explained once,
if anyone noticed, he was forced out into public as a result of what
he was researching. As far as his closing and then opening and
reformatting his forum goes, good for him, maybe if he opens it again
we'll have to go through a selective process before being allowed
admission.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 11 Feb 2010, 05:12

Highnoon,
No, I don't really know your side of things. But have a good idea and will tell you. You have different beliefs and might feel you will be attacked for them. Perhaps Christian. What is it? You said that you know our side of things and that we know yours, this doesn't mean we can't talk. Does that mean since I don't follow the God in the bible I must follow Lucifer or in some kind of secret group that is out to get you.
But that is not the case at all, I'm not too much different than you. I have to do everything you do in order to survive. I am a person or being first, just like you, a slave trying to awaken or at least I'm trying.

The God in the bible never saved anyone. Perhaps created or tampered with the human species for a benevolent reason and kept us alive just for that. Maybe why we are alive now, but has never taught us anything. I really hope you realize that and that God will never save you.
That is my opinion and please don't get upset, I am here to communicate and share with others who are obviously different. And I don't believe in attacking or hurting and that sort. So don't be afraid to voice your opinion here.

So you are learning about Catholocism, what do you think about the Vatican, Jesus or the bible?
Researched the holocaust? What is your opinion?
Now I understand why you might be upset with mtsar, because his work conflicts with your beliefs.
-----------
Oh and from your next to last post on this thread........why on earth would you even be upset if someone called another, whom you have nothing to do with and don't even know, an ant.
I think I'm beginning to understand.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 11 Feb 2010, 05:21

quicksilvercrescendo, I thought mtsar might be following the advice of lawyers. Who knows.
But what he does is his business and it's silly for folks to get upset.
I thought he would get away from forums. Or still have a forum, since it's one of the better ones out there, but have someone else moderate and just show up once and awhile. But still the research is on his website and throughout the net, and that should keep one very busy and ought to be enough, let alone a forum on top of all that!
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 11 Feb 2010, 22:33

i made my comments on the maxwell thread regarding the mforum
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sat 13 Feb 2010, 22:39

im not christian. i just agree at this point in time that there are two christianities. one is catholicism which isnt christianity, and one is christianity. doesnt mean i believe in the christianity that oxley and phelps do or woodman do. i just agree with their jesuit viewpoint on things that catholics and jesuits use christianity as a vehicle to do luciferian things. i agree with their distinction. doesnt mean i follow their christ that they hold in opposition to the catholic fake christ or anti christ (anti christ actually means ante christ in my research, like an ante in poker, in the place of christ, a christ imposter, but just because theres an imposter doesnt mean theres a real christ either).

its like stan tenen and his magnificient revelations of the hebrew alphabet. thats not going to convince me to become a jew just because the alphabet has some "divine" origin.

I think the holocaust largely didnt happen, but that a ustashi croation holocaust type thing did happen, which nobody talks about.

i believe the holocaust was an invention to get jews into israeal and to make us hate jews even more. just like here in canada they give natives special treatment which causes indignation among white people. "god damn natives just take our money and are lazy". but this is a catholic or luciferian invention. giving them priviledges didnt help them, because their leaders were compromised to betray their own kind, the crack and heroine was introduced through the hells angels, the reservations are a "grey area" where corruption happens all over the place and natives with free handouts take to alcohol and hard drugs because they're conditioned to hate white people, and then white people hate them for their self pity and substance abuse. same thing is with blacks. cept blacks dont have the hells angels so much giving them their crack, they have the CIA and DEA for that.

why do they hate natives? why do they want us to hate natives? ...why do they want to make africans disease infested? why do they want jews to be portrayed as the great architechs of evil. why blacks treated similiarily to natives.

knights of malta, masons, jesuits, with jews enjoying their seat of power, but jews arent on the throne, thats the pope and then of course the bloodline families.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 14 Feb 2010, 00:32

Thanks for answering Highnoon. So you don't believe that the holocaust largely didn't happen but that other ones later happened like the serb/croation conflict.
You believe in another kind of Chrisitianity? What is that? You know it always changes to keep up, otherwise people won't follow them anymore. Now it's some kind of new age Christianity.
i believe the holocaust was an invention to get jews into israeal and to make us hate jews even more. just like here in canada they give natives special treatment which causes indignation among white people. "god damn natives just take our money and are lazy". but this is a catholic or luciferian invention. giving them priviledges didnt help them, because their leaders were compromised to betray their own kind, the crack and heroine was introduced through the hells angels, the reservations are a "grey area" where corruption happens all over the place and natives with free handouts take to alcohol and hard drugs because they're conditioned to hate white people, and then white people hate them for their self pity and substance abuse. same thing is with blacks. cept blacks dont have the hells angels so much giving them their crack, they have the CIA and DEA for that.
Now that is really funny giving Natives privileges. None get any down south. The only priviledge they got was they were told where to live, but call it giving them land, don't have to pay taxes, and get free medical and college. And the government gives them that as a priviledge. A PRIVILEDGE!!! That should be the basic rights of everyone, not some kind of poor me priviledge by the rulers, #$@% that!! To have their own land, not to pay on it forever, and have free medical and schooling or trade something for it, or work it off for the price.

The government got people poor and on welfare!! Folks used to be self sufficient until the government came along. It's amazing how the mind is so manipulated and how easy it is to get a person to do anything.
why do they hate natives? why do they want us to hate natives? ...why do they want to make africans disease infested? why do they want jews to be portrayed as the great architechs of evil. why blacks treated similiarily to natives.

Why do you think? And who are they?
And it's not really the Jew person who is evil or the Natives or anyone else. Their behaviors are molded so they look that way, by inducing certain groups to act badly, they automatically get the blame. Maya at work.
The rulers have to have scapegoats and the Jews they taught very well. It's really the rulers who are to be blamed. Although the Jews do some really bad things, and the focus made purposefully on them, but it's not really them causing it all.

Everything is learned, a person is not born good or evil, but made that way. The ideal state of a slave.

Last edited by seraphim on Sun 14 Feb 2010, 03:59; edited 1 time in total
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sun 14 Feb 2010, 01:28

im not christian or religious at all

no the new age christianity, and new age anything, is exactly what these "real christian" proponents would be against, and they would claim that these new age things be tied to catholicism. anything that is brand new in the christian world, isnt really christian at all and comes out of luciferian idealogy. the dilema is. why is self hood always in the spirit of "evil"?

its like the olympics. which were apparently brought back in i think 1894 in the spirit of bringing about world peace. the olympic symbol was a symbol from the altar of delphi and is homage to apollo. apparently during the ceremonys the energy is harvested towards the angel/demon/god apollo when everybody is cheering. going for any of the medals is a way of obtaining godhood, the torch or flame is like the passion of mankind and the desire to overcome a challenge. this energy is what the new world order is all about, they use a lot of self promotion concepts to do good for themselves at the expense of the entire world. the dilemma again is. how can self promotion be bad in itself. we can look at a general idea of christianity that we learn growing up and see contradictions in christian behavioir all the time. like just the dilemma of be against self promotion yet promoting yourself in the eyes of god. the christian conspiracy teachers i listen to like woodman and phelps do a good job of explaining the luciferian christianity. i can see the luciferian christianity they oppose, and the one they support. but i cant see that the one they support is real just because they've made a distinction. but i listen to them anyway cause what they expose needs to be defined and exposed.

i dont gain anything by being ignorant.

when i called or call tsarion a coadjutor based primarily on what some other people have laid forth and ive gobbled up, its because i think he tried to hide this information from me. i dont care if he said "do your research yourself" or whatever line it was because a politician says a lot of things too. any bad person is going to lipservice memes so that others will reference what they said. building their character up as such. sometimes i think phelps believes in christ just because he has so much info on the jesuits/pope, that his christ has to be real as a default judgement.
and his character flaw would be that hes going to be a christian (the kind he makes a distinction for that is different than the "christianity" he opposes) for the rest of his life and at the point of his life, there isnt any stepping back a bit to get look anymore at other angles. but at the same time, i can use how entrenched he is to my advantage because i know how dedicated he is at what he exposes. my position is i get to have a smorgasboard in front of me at all times. he doesnt have that luxary anymore, but he is way more knowledgable and probably always will be in his specialized knowledge. him being christian allowed him to specialize that far because its part of his life makeup. why would I dedicate my life to exposing the jesuits, im not christian i dont give a shit that much. i give a shit to the point i want to be in on what they're saying, but because im not their type of christian or a christian at all, i cant get into it as far as they do. its not any surprise that craig oxley who has a site, is also the same type of "real" christian that phelps is. he's a first party researcher, im a third party researcher that learns from 1st party researchers.

no i believe the holocaust didnt happen. it was a racist state, hitler is a still a bad person he made political opposition illegal, he put jews in camps, but they werent death camps, they were labour camps. auschwitz was probably a labour camp where they made jews make buna rubber. a few other camps said to be death camps were just transit camps. most of the deaths in the camps were due to typhoid fever and typhus spread by lice. they dont mention these epidemics when they talk about the holocaust because it wouldnt work very well with the brainwashing. its basically a factor that only helps mitigate the death numbers of jews, so its ignored. but it was a big problem throughout ww2. if you want to learn about alternative holocaust history goto the codoh forums

and yes i do believe in the ustashi holocaust, that was a distaster and it doesnt get any focus in history because it implicates the catholic church.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 27 Mar 2010, 22:53

I had a chance to watch that.
He did great! His saying, "We are not born with a soul or given one, but we have create one." A very profound statement.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 28 Mar 2010, 11:58

We are not born with a soul or given one, but we have create one." A very profound statement

I think we are born with a soul, but our consciousness (or other consciousnesses) is in charge of conducting its flowering or "allowing" its withering and there are grave consequences or divine consequences invoked
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 29 Mar 2010, 04:32

Darn I can't type. I meant His saying, "We are not born with a soul or given one, but we have to create one." A very profound statement. Kapis, for sure we have a soul, I agree, he might have meant we are born with a non working or obsolete soul. Got to have some kind of spirit in the body to get it working. There is another philosopher that says something very similar. wink wink wink

So, the idea is to end nationalism? We are the world and we're all one? There are no individuals because each individual is like a drop of water in the ocean and all the drops of water create the ocean? So the ocean is a cesspool and that cesspool was created from all the lies orchestrated from the manipulators of history past? All the history people have been taught was a lie and now the time has come to have a shift in consciousness and move beyond the lies and embrace this new way of perceiving the world? People are not born with a soul, a person creates their soul as they live and experience life? What about the souls that were created in the past and living in the "lie perception"? Are those souls doomed or just don't exist anymore? Those souls are dead and so are their lies? The people who are alive today are clinging onto the lies of the past and therefore all the misery and suffering in the world? So income the new thinkers to give a dose of alternative history to change the way the plebeians perceive the world? Replacing one set of lies for another???
I only saw those three videos and never heard him say that we are all one and to end nationalism. I say ha ha ha is getting us ready for a new paradigm shift as they always do. So of course that just means a shift in consciousness. So why not take back our minds, we barely can and that's why mtsar perhaps calls it a war for our minds.

Wait, I forgot...there is NO WE, it's only ME... Laughing WTF was I thinking???? Laughing It's all an illusion. A WAR FOR YOUR MIND? Twisted Evil
There you go, you got it. Yeah they got the flock programmed good.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 29 Mar 2010, 06:07

The sheeple can all knaw on that pic and what not, I'll have none of it. Okay that was mean.

No, he didn't say it in the 3 videos, but I have heard him talk about it before. Isn't that the goal to end nationalism?
Well that is strange, can you find out. Part of why I'm in his work is because he doesn't believe in the collective group versus the I. That is why he said each folk should applaud there self.
ah, no, I'm pretty sure he said what he meant.
Then I disagree with him on that.
I know 200% for sure that I have a soul or spirit, and I like to call it pure, untainted, absolute awareness, or higher consciousness. I guess you can call it soul or spirit if you want. So in my experience I know folks have something in them that doesn't die.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 29 Mar 2010, 11:07

Arc convention part 2 8.45 onwards, and into part 3 , tsarion "speculates" about the Psychologist THomas Saaz theory on the soul , tsarion says ..........

"what happens if the self and the soul is as the psychologist thomas saaz said, not something that u find or not something that youve been given , but something that u create , here in this world now, in this life, through your experience , Now that gives a lot of pause.........WHAT happens if that is the case , that your not already born with what we call soul , maybe thats lies , more lies , more deception , but that you have to create it while your here, through your experience ....LOok at the responsibility that comes with that ...one person may have gratitude and reverance towards that and take on the work, another person may be deadly afraid to do that "

My comments .........

tsarion using saaz theory and weaving his own inputs to point out the absolute cruciality of every decision you take in every moment and its effect on your own evolution , what an incredible responsibility then is the knowledge and proper use of your own free will ? and in fact this is the prime knowledge for the self before it can truly evolve , that you the artist actually are co-creating your very experience of being as it happens , or if you not doing so, you are allowing "something" else to take your reigns, and you must contemplate if that @something@ can always be trusted with your best interests at heart, and that is a very serious and deep contemplation with great traps and evoluting revelations along the route .
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 29 Mar 2010, 18:06

I use the triad claw often...

...with toilet paper when I wipe the shit off my asshole.

I find the ring and middle fingers wrapped in toilet paper, and used simultaneously, provide good leverage for a centralized and equally proportioned amount of applied pressure for the most efficient swiping and wiping of my muddied crack.

The claw like action of the slightly hooked fingers providing an inward scooping effect actually able to remove some of the deeper shit beyond the sphincter stargate barrier. Thus promoting even more hygienic removal of deeper lying fecal matter. This always works well should there be an episode of peanut or corn kernel matter pebbling the smooth ooze. Further depth of removal with the claw may result in pleasure-like symptoms of which I cannot speak of...I will direct you to kapis, the on-forum sensual expert, for any further elaborations on that matter.

I have pictures and videos should anyone need further instruction. Christians need not apply as the use of the claw is satanic and will nullify your magic bus ticket to the netherworld of eternal bliss. The price to pay for a superbly cleaned asshole. No

Now you could use the claw to hold a book, hold a beer or hold just about any common object, but once you do, and it is caught with a foto...

...well, then your one of "them".
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next