DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion

+4
KapitanScarlet
quicksilvercrescendo
Flames
Blackbird
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion Empty Re: Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 07 Jan 2010, 22:52

This was actually Seraphim's suggestion on the other Tsarion thread.

And I would agree that it is a good topic for discourse and exchange...

Here is my two cents re-submitted on this Atlantis thread...

Seraphim...
I would like to discuss with you or anyone and debate in a civilized manner on his research and others.

This is a good suggestion...regarding his research.

Probably a good idea to start in a somewhat logical and sequential manner regarding the release of his work.

That would be the first book release Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation.

That would mean any sharing, discussion or debate would first require that one had actually read the entire book.

It would also mean that anyone wishing to "debate" it would probably have a "leg up" because it of the very nature of the subject matter and the book's proposed ideas. It isn't a subject of sheer facts and undeniable proofs.

Meaning, if you are completely closed to the possibility of mythologies and alternative histories telling of an Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation...then your "proof" is going to be lacking no matter what is thrown before you...and the subject of debate on the issue for "accuracy" is wide open to many speculations, opinions and corroborating "facts". So are we debating if aliens actually existed or exist or debating the way the work of Tsarion is presenting this possibility based upon his research?

The book also had the stated purpose of providing a theory on the origins of evil.

So tell me...what is your debate on the concept and presentation of Michael Tsarion's first book...Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation?

He first proposes in his book that edifices of science and religion have not done much to answer these questions satisfactorily and that evil has not been sufficiently "dealt with" considering the present human state of affairs.

He then states that he believes the answers lie in ancient records in the myths and legends of pre- and post- diluvian epochs that speak of the visitation of "gods" or "angels". And that many researchers have suggested these were "extraterrestrial beings". And that their visitations led to genetic manipulation and hybridization of man and other earth creatures.

Now, to me, just about anyone can write off this initial intent of a book, as pure..."horsepucky".
Is he saying it is absolutely true this happened or his he saying that their is something to look at here regarding these myths and legends and what they say that is worth considering?

Personally, my first "discovery" that something extra-terrestrial may have hybridized or genetically manipulated humans was when it was suggested to me that I begin reading the Christian Bible. Upon my first reading...I instantly interpreted the Scriptures as telling of angels mingling with men and that even the story of Adam and Eve may also have some connection with genetics. Then there was "God" limiting man's long years to 120, when prior the lived to over a thousand. But is the Bible a book of accuracies anyway to be used a source of reliable information...is it "debatable". Isn't history and all of these myths, legends and stories debatable and faulty to some degree in some way or another?

Later, in my teens, certain writings of the east which are perhaps the oldest books and accounts of man to exist, seem to also indicate technologies and extra-terrestrial visitations.

(This is where most would now go of on their tangent that this is a disinformation artist spreading the NWO alien agenda from a Theosophical base to discredit the Bible/Christians or to lead people toward a New Age religion powered by Project Blue-beam...with Tsarion at the helm and you going along for a ride. Because it is assumed this exploration has no basis for investigation by your own mind and you are too weak to interpret it your own way after reading his perspective.)
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion Empty Re: Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 07 Jan 2010, 23:29

An it was Blackbird who started this topic Smile

I always like to throw in , when it gets to this subject, eric von daniken, because i find hes never mentioned so much these days, but he did some superb work himself in the area of opening up the origin of mankind with regard to what weve been told, and then looking around the world, some great research and bringing these big big question marks to the table , some of which still stand tall today unanswered .
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 08 Jan 2010, 06:16

Thanks Blackbird, i've always wanted to do this.

I don't know if a person can professionally critique work like tsarions, because of little evidence plus one can't
just say it doesn't exist as an excuse because anything can. Probably why you just hear all the personal and unprofessional bashings.
Why no one talks about it or can really? Because the esoteric has been made unknown, not to mention how odd it is that if a human is a spiritual being then why have they not experienced that side. So that they can talk about, share and learn. So now, folks can only speculate on what can and does happen to a person. Humans are not just a body, that live, eat, sleep, work for the man and die.

1) How did evil come into the world and the consciousness of human beings?

This here is a profound five part video, things struck me in it that alot of theories out there have not.
https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net/film-and-books-f6/wakatel-utiw-wondering-wolf-mayan-inlakesch-t24.htm#180

2) Is Homo Sapiens an hybrid created by beings from another planet?
I talk a little about that in the origins thread.
https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net/conspiracy-or-fact-f5/the-origin-of-mankind-womankind-t16.htm
We have never seen animals of any kind create new species out of their old selves. The Koran state directly from it's God that it has the power to wipe out humanity and create a new species. And that is from a God talking who is much more knowledgable than a human, can't debate against that one!
If the God who flooded with world before kept some creatures (or the one's on Noah's Ark) that lived before and just brought them back, either through saving their DNA or going out of a dimension and coming back such as a stargate. Because not all animals could fit on a boat!

3) Are you Homo Sapiens or "Homo Atlantis"?
I'd rather be a Homo Atlantis or something else. Humans are actually Homo sapien sapiens, their ancestors or genetically manipulated prototype experiments were called homo sapiens, erectus, habilus, and then down the line to the apes.

5) Who created the major religions and governments of the world, and why? For control, who can argue against that one either. But of course one needs the proof or no one will believe that their religion or governments rules them, silly huh.

6) Why has our technological expertise far out reached our spiritual and psychological development? For the one reason I said above. if a person knew their capabilities or spirit, they would be just as advanced as the rulers. And that's a huge danger to the rulers so folks are left as a slave and a slave to technology. There are technologies that can benefit one, but the one's we have now have too many side effects on a person.

I have Eric Von Daniken's, I would recommend him for anyone who is just starting out, as he gets into the basics.
That's just the tip of the iceberg, so much out there, when I have time I would like to get more on point.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 08 Jan 2010, 07:54

So where is the evidence of alien visitations? All the so called trails can't determine that their has been such a interference. The skull presented in the vid could simply be a deformed human birthdefect. All the artefacts could have been produced by humans. Maybe there was a fallout that catapulted mankind back into the stoneage and the little knowledge that was stored got burned down like in Alexandria. I don't buy it and I say there are no "aliens".

Prove me wrong.

"Demons" are another story.

Demons are negative ways of thinking, bad energies and own projections, inside and outside, and they are quiet existent in the moment of perception. Those are the dark forces in us, whom we keep away basically from our consciousness, but outside of ourselves leave them to assume concrete shape, in which they turn then against us. Those are the spirits, which we do not only call, but even produce.

Hate, envy, greed, pride and anger are these "demons" in the Intermediate-Death-State. Those are the negative radiant effects, which normally extract themselves from the check by consciousness, but are undermining the well-being and preventing or making spiritual development more difficult. Every obstacle on the way to obtain freedom is finally demonic.

Again, prove me wrong.

To get this investigation going I would like to request you to:

1. Present evidence for aliens having manipulated human DNA.
2. Present ANY feasable evidence that civilisation started Ireland (and why that seems to be so important to your Guru).
3. Present any evidence of an actual physical alien.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 08 Jan 2010, 09:56

Where is the evidence? Like I said humans had to be made ignorant of these things so they can stay enslaved. If you can come up with any better theory, besides the false scientific ones that are only made to blind one?What is your take and the evidence. All the trails have been blocked, not to mention the third eye.
There are more than just one of those skulls and they were not preformed. Don't you realize why sasquatch is kept hidden, for the same reason.

All those Natives back then and now as well as the ancients believed in Gods or aliens. They are much more knowledgable than most people, I'd rather believe them than some ignorant skeptic.

The media is preparing folks for something to happen, things sure are different and changing. I heard that they are trying to get us ready for aliens, probably there ruler's are coming back. Not only has it been prophesied, but the God in the bible and the Koran say they will be coming back and they can create a new human. I'll find my quotes straight from the horses mouth for you, won't be able to prove that wrong.

1. So you still believe a human created the first human? You haven't said yet. People of today, with
a little knowledge genetically manipulate animals and clone them already, you think that would be child's
play to an advanced alien.

2. There is research about some of Native languages in America tracing back to Ireland. I'll get the link. So it must have been an important place for an advanced civilization. May have not been the first place, Ireland, but definetely a hub.

3. Present evidence for aliens:
Well, besides all those encounters people have physically or in spiritual realm, the evidence
for an actual physical alien will be here soon seems like. Besides if the aliens were smart they wouldn't
show up physically here unless they want to be killed.
You know if you tried to communicate with them or do things, maybe they would come to you.

Will you be able to prove your opinions as the truth? Or give proof that what I say is wrong.

Every obstacle on the way to obtain freedom is finally demonic.
Yeah you would know all about that. Folks have a dark side, but not everyone has a demon attached. Not all
my obstacles are demonic luckily.
Blackbird when I have time I'd like to dig more into the book and compare with other research.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 08 Jan 2010, 10:55

a lot of stimulating comments , will read later links /
Ancient wisdom being hidden "somewhere" high possibility , in the physical earth through buried scriptures and off consciousness , only accessible through certain transcendental adjustments , history is laden with written admissions of creators getting that vital consciousness realisation through a vision etc

Just looking at van danikens physical evidence from his first dvd (is that what drama was looking for ) or is she going to tell me who cut and laid the balbek stones among many other items

And expand your mind drama , demons are aliens

and lets not take our eye of the ball of the actual meaning of alien rather than the media-conditioned version

(a.) Wholly different in nature; foreign; adverse; inconsistent (with); incongruous; -- followed by from or sometimes by to; as, principles alien from our religion.
(n.) One excluded from certain privileges; one alienated or estranged; as, aliens from God's mercies.
(a.) Not belonging to the same country, land, or government, or to the citizens or subjects thereof; foreign; as, alien subjects, enemies, property, shores.
(n.) A foreigner; one owing allegiance, or belonging, to another country; a foreign-born resident of a country in which he does not possess the privileges of a citizen. Hence, a stranger. See Alienage.
(v. t.) To alienate; to estrange; to transfer, as property or ownership.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 08 Jan 2010, 11:16

Kapis wrote:

And expand your mind drama , demons are aliens

Nope Drama-Freemason! I persist on accuracy.

Alien: a creature from outer space, EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Demon: an evil supernatural being; a devil.

and lets not take our eye of the ball of the actual meaning of alien rather than the media-conditioned version

"The dictionary" gives us a very conclusive definition, let's keep our eye on facts.

Current etymologic meaning:

ALIEN: Meaning "of another planet" first recorded 1944 in science fiction writing; the noun in this sense is from 1953.

DEMON: dæmon "spirit," from Gk. daimon

Okay, now we have distinguished the current understanding of the word alien and demon, whereas alien denotes a extraterrestrial being of physical nature and demon as being a spirit and therefore non-physical being.

Consclusion: aliens are not demons.

2. Present ANY feasable evidence that civilisation started Ireland (and why that seems to be so important to your Guru).
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 08 Jan 2010, 11:52

1. So you still believe a human created the first human? You haven't said yet. People of today, with
a little knowledge genetically manipulate animals and clone them already, you think that would be child's
play to an advanced alien.

I haven't stated what I "believe", and you got that right, it's humans who do the genetic manipulations. If there are any actual physical aliens I wouldn't know what they are capable of, because I have never "met" one in person, have you? So...were are the aliens Kelly?

2. There is research about some of Native languages in America tracing back to Ireland. I'll get the link. So it must have been an important place for an advanced civilization. May have not been the first place, Ireland, but definetely a hub.

Can you please name the researchers and give us the link please, without it the comment is useless, thanks. The entire planet had it's civilisations..my guess is that it travels from east to west and then it reverses and travels from west to east, and that since aeons..it's called "migration". Languages develop along these lines, sometimes they pick something up and sometimes they loose something. So....? This still does not tell us were "civilisation" errupted. It seem to be "all over the place". The only thing that is noteworthy is "archeology". One of the oldest human made construction ever to be found was a wooden road in Thüringen Germany about 40.000 years old. Then you have a lot of nice old stuff in Ukraine & Turkey, not Ireland.

3. Present evidence for aliens:
Well, besides all those encounters people have physically or in spiritual realm, the evidence
for an actual physical alien will be here soon seems like.

What evidence again? Haluzinations? Wishful thinking? I want to shake an aliens hand, ya know...how soon can I expect that to happen?

Besides if the aliens were smart they wouldn't show up physically here unless they want to be killed.

Hypothetical nonsense isn't feasable and means very little. If they are physical and smart, what makes you think they wouldn't have a way to be "smarter" than us and be able to nullify any potential threat. So this argument makes no sense either. They are smart but weaker than us, is that it?

You know if you tried to communicate with them or do things, maybe they would come to you.

Oh lordy...have they come to you and gave you "hi five" yet? Or have you been MK'ed? I am not making fun of people who have been "abducted", but the strange thing about them is that the victims all seem to have these "timelapses"...a very typical side effect of brainwashing techniques. If the military can cause timelapses in their test persons....you get my drift, then these abductions are very likely a human induced event.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 08 Jan 2010, 15:45

Nope Drama-Freemason! I persist on accuracy.

Alien: a creature from outer space, EXTRATERRESTRIAL
Demon: an evil supernatural being; a devil.

"The dictionary" gives us a very conclusive definition, let's keep our eye on facts.
Current etymologic meaning:
ALIEN: Meaning "of another planet" first recorded 1944 in science fiction writing; the noun in this sense is from 1953.
DEMON: dæmon "spirit," from Gk. daimon
Okay, now we have distinguished the current understanding of the word alien and demon, whereas alien denotes a extraterrestrial being of physical nature and demon as being a spirit and therefore non-physical being.
Consclusion: aliens are not demons.

Thats right drama, you indulge and express the exact "resticted meanings and emotional conditioning " that society has initiated you with , your doing a great job .
As a matter of fact, can you add a blackboard behind yodas stick , then i can add sentences to be pointed out for you, so that you can then see an accurate reflection of where u r conditioned in beleif and expression , so there will be a lot of work to do to reverse your damage before you can even think about critique in a serious manner
I already quoted the meaning from the online dictionary and you can see how it does have much more flexibility than the conditioned meanings which you and 90% of the poulation share, why is that i wonder, it is because you been tangoed baby, by the power of the medes , and now you do their remote will wherever u express an you dont even know it, until now , i bet whenever you hear the term UFO, you think about green men in a flying saucer just like your supposed to and chortle top yourself just like your supposed to, and you gonna debate that terms meaning to, drama , just like your supposed to

I guess you did not read the notes above which stipulated tsarions "intent" in the construction of his book, which is not dealing in cold hard facts , rather , it was looking at all the evidence that he could gather , some facts where available , myths , legends, a colection of other researchers investigations , his own intuition , then putting forth a very decent nougat to express such research.

An you are calling him disinfo without one shred of real evidence while 90% of the world has walked around in chains like dazed zombies for thousands of years beleifing a story that has more tangible holes in it than my pasta strainer , cmon baby light your fire ...please
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 08 Jan 2010, 17:12

BLA BLA BLA, you are full of crap and have absolutely no proof about actual aliens or any dna manipulatios. DEBUNKED!

But I checked out how Michael Tsarion interprets "ALIEN"....he says they are not physical.

WHAT AN IDOT ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

Okay...I guess he must talk about his demons.

TOTALLY DEBUNKED, you are soooooooo sad people.

Keep tripping on yooz psychosis. :roll eyes:

99% of people have the same definition of ALIEN and Demon as stated in the frickin dictionary
and that has a reason other than your PARANOIA, it helps to communicate meaning.

And since your Guru thinks these critters are not physical...well than ..they' are demons.

From an etymological definition point of fucking view.

What's his problem, all yooz funny freemason are posessed at least by one...but that's your gig and not that of humanity.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 08 Jan 2010, 17:32

I am overwhelmed by the inacuracies.

Can anyone of you tell me how you would call a PHYSICAL ALIEN

An EXTRATERRESTRIAL can't be a demon because the name itself denotes physical location.

Is a EXTRATERRESTRIAL an ALIEN yes or no?

Can somebody define the difference between ALIEN and DEMON please.

That's all I am asking. You should be able to do that I would think.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 08 Jan 2010, 19:59

Hello Flames, thanks for the reply and here is are my thoughts...

In my opinion it is all speculation. I've never met anyone who has an alien friend of theirs, and if demons are invisible well, then it would be difficult to identify them wouldn't it. I say it again and again: speculation. We are speculating things that can't seem to be proven, but attempting to identify the cause behind man's degradation.

So you are saying that all comes down to mere speculation at this point or at any point in history, which would of course include Michael Tsarions theories.

I get this vibe that you are possibly a religious person or of religious background. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Are you convinced that a sinister force outside of man exists?

I am what I am, but I actually start to understand what the Tsarion cult is about. It's the New age ersatz religion.

If angels can be fucked by men, and woman could be knocked up by the Nephilim, then they aren't exactly invisible are they?

Exactly, that's what I want to know. Are they flesh and blood, demonic projections or Project Bluebeam.

This passage only says...

The two angels of God proceed to Sodom and are met by Abraham's righteous nephew Lot, who constrains the angels to lodge with him, and they eat with his family.

That they sat together and ate. All over the world do animists and pagans honor the spirits by offering them food and sit and eat with them. It's a ritual and there are food offerings on an altar and no aliens/extraterrestrials are going to show up to shake hands.

Your Quote: 19:4-5 say: and they called to Lot and said to him, "(A)Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them."

Again...pagans have "relations" to the dead as well and to the unseen forces of nature & the spirits. No indication of any extraterestrial activity here either. The people of the Old Testament still lived very much like pagans even though they had adopted monotheism..wasn't that the reason why Moses got fed up with them because they wouldn't let go of their old tradions that easy?...just as you can still see a lot of pagan traditions in Islam. I think this is something that should be considered.

The Nephilim are just like the greek Titans or the Hindu Asuras....at one point they were the ruling class of deities and were then de-throwned by a new set of gods..and sometimes the asuras of one tribe would be the devas of another and vice versa.

And here is my personal opinion. I don't think "anything" is impossible..but what I don't know, I have to find out (investigate) I don't like it when half baked theories turn into a "religion" were one has to follow blindly the "doctrine" of some "hidden master blah blah" - like humans have been genetically manipulated when we haven't even got the definitions sorted out for non-organic entities and organic entities...and which kind of entity cause what..and establish what has occured and what has not -but the rest is - by all means SCIENCE FICTION. That's definetly a term I can agree upon..

That and the cultish inability of some individuals to reason in a feasable way makes one come to the conclusions that those who have a lot of theories but do very little explanating on how they got to their conclusions, and aren't open for debate at all in a objective manner....becomes at once suspicious of running the shill agenda. My experience with Michael Tsarion showed me that he is not capable to do as I have just described...with his theory and believe system it's either eat..or die. And that is a religious approach and NOT academic at all.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 08 Jan 2010, 20:16

Glad you been reading back thro your posts

An EXTRATERRESTRIAL can't be a demon because the name itself denotes physical location.

An extraterrestrial is an extraterastrial , an alien is an alien which can be many things as spoken off earlier and as in the dictionary

Yes, a demon is a particular form of alien

Yes, i have done, sorry me if i answered instead of flames, but this one seemed open to any
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 08 Jan 2010, 20:38

Thanks for that Flames got me thinking you wrote:
7) Having a basic understanding of physics and physics literature is huge in all of this, and must not be overlooked.
The physics we used to have was very up there or not clear at all, we are just beginning to get the real thing like sacred geometry and the holographic theory. And with that information one still speculates and does nothing to invent something. And that's still scanty itself. One is still left in the dark.

lot of people have given me shit because I haven't made any declaration of which "god" "angel" "demon" "et" I have an allegiance with, like most people do. It really isn't important to me at this point. Why is it that when people mention ET it sounds just as nutty as someone mentioning the word "god" or "devil"?
If the establishment can put enough fear in a person to not learn what an angel, demon or god is and instead tell them they will be punished for finding out that is Evil itself. That's why when people are in denial or fear, they call it nutty, like the three above.

I haven't stated what I "believe", and you got that right, it's humans who do the genetic manipulations. If there are any actual physical aliens I wouldn't know what they are capable of, because I have never "met" one in person, have you
I'm sure you can contact one since you astral travel, you've encountered demons. Oh and you did say that you
believed it was a human who created the first human. That's why I said that.
So do you believe that as far as advancement goes it was only humans and that goes for the rest of the universe. Do you believe their could be possible intelligent life elsewhere?
Can you please name the researchers and give us the link please
The Kiowa-Apache share a language group with the Hopi, which leads full circle to the Navajo. An article connecting all these peoples by language is forth-coming, and far-reaching research has led to Ireland. There will be many family trees shaken.

http://www.ausbcomp.com/Redman/hopi.htm#hopi_language
It's not important where the first human was made. But it seems that Ireland and that area was a center of advanced
civilization.

What evidence again? Haluzinations? Wishful thinking? I want to shake an aliens hand, ya know...how soon can I expect that to happen?
Your schizophrenia prevents you from comprehending. Don't you know that what happens in the media, what is mass supplied for you and what they say is going to happen. It started 15 years ago with all the esoteric coming out and the prophecies. Something is going to happen whether you like it or not.

Hypothetical nonsense isn't feasable and means very little. If they are physical and smart, what makes you think they wouldn't have a way to be "smarter" than us and be able to nullify any potential threat. So this argument makes no sense either. They are smart but weaker than us, is that it?

Don't ever underestimate the destructiveness in a human being or their deadly potential.
If the military can cause timelapses in their test persons....you get my drift, then these abductions are very likely a human induced event..

If the military can cause timelapses in their test persons....you get my drift, then these abductions are very likely a human induced event.
Of course and the military can be in contact with the some aliens who are testing as well. But try and
experiment yourself and intend on contacting some nice aliens.

So where is your proof that aliens don't exist?
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 08 Jan 2010, 20:53

Kapis wrote:
An extraterrestrial is an extraterastrial , an alien is an alien which can be many things as spoken off earlier and as in the dictionary

What is a extraterrestrial?

Since 1944 ALIENS ARE REGARDED AS EXTRATERRESTRIALS DUE TO THE EMERGENCE OF SCIENCE FICTION

Since the word "alien" can mean strange, foreign...I can also choose to assume that Michael Tsarion is indeed a SCIENCE FICTION AUTHOR..

under the same premise as you "choose" to use the word "alien" as something that can be "many things", and so can Mtsars work be many things or nothing, thanks for the clarification.

Yes, a demon is a particular form of alien

All demons are very particular in that they do not exist through themselfs but need to be brought to life by a human mind...like parasites..isn't that correct Mr. Freemason?
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 08 Jan 2010, 21:13

seraphim wrote:
Can you please name the researchers and give us the link please
The Kiowa-Apache share a language group with the Hopi, which leads full circle to the Navajo. An article connecting all these peoples by language is forth-coming, and far-reaching research has led to Ireland. There will be many family trees shaken.

http://www.ausbcomp.com/Redman/hopi.htm#hopi_language
It's not important where the first human was made. But it seems that Ireland and that area was a center of advanced
civilization.

Okay I checked that website and nowhere does it make a connection to "Ireland" as you have claimed previously, I would call that a pretension which you failed to back up. This is what I have found instead:

Strangely enough, research of the Zuni has led to a Libyan connection.

They don't give anymore information but let's say I take that at face value, than that's quite far away from Ireland, now it would be even more interesting to find out if they traveled east or west bound, if you can get my drift...and since they mentioned the PLEIADS, I would bet they went eastwards.

And hey, it DOES matter because that's what Michael Tsarions sells his books on..."Ireland as the Mother of all civilisations"..one could expect he either admits it to be it's fiction...or back it up sufficiantly.

Your schizophrenia prevents you from comprehending. Don't you know that what happens in the media, what is mass supplied for you and what they say is going to happen. It started 15 years ago with all the esoteric coming out and the prophecies. Something is going to happen whether you like it or not.

I know I have a little bit more cleavage than you, still, no need mad girl, keep the subject objective...I don't care much for prophesies except those I spin myself...I leave the rest to the needy lunatics out there, and please girl, there is ALWAYS something happening...not just 2012..

So where is your proof that aliens don't exist?

I never stated that extraterrestrials exist or do not exists, I said that I don't buy into Michaels Tsarions science fiction...which states that we have been genetically manipulated.

BTW, THAT is actually a "believe" or interpetation of JUDASISM, surprise surprise.....

Like I said...I read scriptures myself.

Last edited by Irony on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 21:20; edited 2 times in total
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 08 Jan 2010, 21:18

But I checked out how Michael Tsarion interprets "ALIEN"....he says they are not physical.

WHAT AN IDOT ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

Okay...I guess he must talk about his demons.
Don't get upset and take it out on others just because you have been made ignorant all your life of what an alien is. You claim to know everything about the other side, but don't believe an alien can exist physically or in Spirit form.
99% of people have the same definition of ALIEN and Demon as stated in the frickin dictionary
and that has a reason other than your PARANOIA, it helps to communicate meaning
It's because people have been made that way to keep them blind.

And since your Guru thinks these critters are not physical...well than ..they' are demons.
I don't have a guru,
You are hilarious, so ghosts or any other form of Spirit Life or the Masters and teachers in spirit form are all demons, no one believes that.

Calm down, it's because people have been kept in the dark so they think that an alien and a demon are the same thing.
Can you think for yourself, what are the answers? Call an alien, you know all about the spirit world, try yourself.
Extraterrestial denotes the physical to the limited mind, the definition of it can be anything foreign, but in this case we are talking about aliens that we know nothing about so we call them E.T.s. So an alien is an E.T. to the unexperienced mind.

An alien and a demon are not the same, although some aliens can be demons or demonlike.
Again...pagans have "relations" to the dead as well and to the unseen forces of nature & the spirits. No indication of any extraterestrial activity here either. The people of the Old Testament still lived very much like pagans even though they had adopted monotheism..wasn't that the reason why Moses got fed up with them because they wouldn't let go of their old tradions that easy?...just as you can still see a lot of pagan traditions in Islam. I think this is something that should be considered.

You have to understand that the ages change and so do peoples beliefs. Back then aliens were called spirits or Gods, today they are called E.T. because of what the establishment wants you to believe and that is to remain in ignorance, so alien was the perfect word they programmed the mind with. Including to fear them. And you know exaclty why don't you. So that people like you will argue against folk who want to wake up, which is most people in ignornace to make the few who are knowledgable look crazy. You are a pawn. Not only that, but this will allow folks like you who argue like that to be the one's who will follow these aliens if they do appear, follow them because you will have so much fear when you see one, because all your life you argued that they don't exist! It is very dangerous for one to think that way. They got you right where they want you.

Also because of changes throughout history, you most likely will not find any sayings of the old that talk of aliens, only Gods or angels and demons and whatnot. Folks weren't as enslaved back then.

And here is my personal opinion. I don't think "anything" is impossible..but what I don't know, I have to find out (investigate) I don't like it when half baked theories turn into a "religion" were one has to follow blindly the "doctrine" of some "hidden master blah blah" - like humans have been genetically manipulated when we haven't even got the definitions sorted out for non-organic entities and organic entities...and which kind of entity cause what..and establish what has occured and what has not -but the rest is - by all means SCIENCE FICTION. That's definetly a term I can agree upon..

So what do you think is possible then. The evidence for aliens has never been allowed by the establishment, thus why one doesn't have much. Whatever the establishment wants a person to believe is what the person will believe. A human was made to be programmed, and have no thoughts of their own. And that is the reason why people and yourself do not know.

So you need to know if the entity that genetically modified creatures is organic or non organic?. Does that really matter.

Don't you know that the science fiction always comes true later on. And don't you think the movie avatar is may possibly be preparing us for something. We are given our reality through the media, the establishment's control system.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next