DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political News or Comments

+4
Sputnik
quicksilvercrescendo
Flames
KapitanScarlet
8 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Political News  or Comments - Page 5 Empty Re: Political News or Comments

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 17 May 2013, 01:59

He has nothing but contempt for Cameron and Hague.

Definetly true, i just wonder if recently , putins been given another perception of world power structure foundation that shook him up a little and may bend his principle somewhat

Good old decadence and debauchery and general perversion , the scourge of the money launderers , the politicians, the corporate whores and the vacuously famous in general as a persuasion blackmail tool

Anyone remember max mosleys nazi dungeon sex party , he dug himself out of that hole quite well, kept a straight face in court as well

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 19 May 2013, 04:43

I don't think so...Putin just moved Pacific fleet to the Mediterraen Sea for "permanent mission" World War Three doom is on if US/EU/Nato really want to fulfill the Desctruction of Damaskus Propehsy -- then they will have to first take out Russia..

Besides -- everybody knows that the war against Syria is a proxy war against Russia. Gasprom is the largest gas company in the world..Syria is the Port were it's latest gas pipeline project is scheduled to deliver more of Russia's vast gas reserves to the western world.

Qatar, Saudi Arabia all have their own stake in this and the west is playing idiot games.

This might be the last *peaceful* summer in Europe - so you might want to enjoy it, because the doom is defientely on, despite all this diplomatic talk going on.

The West is so broke they might just want to take the rest of the world with them into the abyss.

“Defend Russia’s Interests”: Russian Navy’s Permanent Mediterranean Task Force to Include Nuclear Subs: http://www.globalresearch.ca/defend-russias-interests-russian-navys-permanent-mediterranean-task-force-to-include-nuclear-subs/5334779

This can be seen as a historical event. So braze yourselves as Putin surely blames UK for most of the NATO shit comming out of british arseholes! Twisted Evil
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 19 May 2013, 12:32

Countries are no longer representations of the peoples will , as if they ever were, but people are now becoming wise to it , therefore i think the world to come will take more a shape of sheepdom as the working majority of conditioned people need the father figure more than ever , especially when super-doused with pharma and mediafear 24/7 and if the gov dont offer it convincingly , the churches shall
Russia is a country represented by many millionaires/ billionaires , all with slightly differing ideas on its future scope of worldly influence

i wonder how many of them are pentecostals , they worship the "Fire" of god

PENTECOSTAL SPEAK IN TONGUES
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 24 May 2013, 00:50

Ref - the horrific assasination of the uk soldier on the street

the next morning, david cameron was chairing an emergency cobra meeting to ascertain if this killing was a terrorist threat
this was happening before the official police investigation had any form of cohesive confirmed data on the killers , it would have seemed sensible to wait for the investigation to complete before having his cobra, otherwise what could they discuss ?
but it since turned out that mi5 had knowledge of the killer
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 24 May 2013, 09:33

mediafear...a most appropriate word addition to language.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 03 Jun 2013, 13:45

re: mediafear

This certainly wasn't fear.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 06 Jun 2013, 01:07

Luke from We Are Change is most likely...CIA.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 06 Jun 2013, 13:06

LOL, that's your speculation?

and I wonder about your other comment that the NWO religion is to be ISLAM...where did you get that idea from?

It sounds more like Islamophobia to me because it's ZIONISM for sure Smile
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 07 Jun 2013, 22:41

Islamaphobia?

Really?

You think so?

Attributed to me?

Well you thought it and posted it...so it must be quite true.

Nothing left for me to elaborate upon then. You got it all down...accurately and such.

Thank you so much for this great update on Syria and the background players TG, I am really grateful for all the work you do to give us all a better understanding on how this is all connected and the true reasons. Thanks!
-Sputnik

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net/t371p300-the-war-against-syria#12759

Yes TG, thank you...indeed. cyclops

re: Islam becoming the world religion.

That by the way, is what the Mormons have been working to achieve rather diligently
behind the scenes I think.
-TG

As I mentioned earlier...regarding the Roman Catholic Church, Mormonism, Bahai and Islam.
There are tie-ins amongst all of them, but Islam is the NWO religion as currently decided and acted upon in world events.
Turkey is the middle east key to the eventual defeat of Israel and Zionism.
But this is not good over evil. It is a greater evil over evil. Something wicked stirs within Turkey.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 08 Jun 2013, 00:00

There are tie-ins amongst all of them

No QSC, there are tie-ins amongst all of them FREEMASONS.

Thats a huge difference and has nothing to do with catholics who are NOT part of that filth. At least catholicism wasn't founded by the Freakmasons...something that they will be choking on for sure.

they actually do so already.. they just can't see it. But the rest of the world does.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 08 Jun 2013, 00:23

If I declare there are tie-ins between them and then you elaborate that the tie-in is freemasonry, then how does that equate with you beginning your argumentative response with "No QSC..."?

And I had already agreed with you in another previous post that the tie-in was freemasonry.

Regarding the Catholic Church, I speak of the Catholic Church post-Vatican II and even more presently the Catholic Church with the Jesuit Pope and the two Jesuit Generals running the edifice. The tie-in with the Catholic Church now run by the Jesuits...freemasonry. The Jesuits created the Scottish Rite using their Jewish Kabbalist Jesuit agents.
As I said the current pope has most secretly converted to a form of Sufi Islam as have several cardinals. The reasons for such as I have stated and will be further revealed.
Look for increased sympathy presentations in all forms of the media toward all things Islam.
TG hit one of the tentacles considering the Gulan Movement...nevermind its ties to the Swedish OTO.

It reads that your incessant defense of the church is a personal issue for you. I have no time to consider such "attachments" in my analysis of...things. When I speak of the Church I speak of its leaders who have power, not the submissive sheep on their knees in the temple practicing mock cannibalism by taking a bite out of a jesus cookie and swilling back a shot of the blood of their solar deity redeemer sacrificed on the letter T cross of Tammuz.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 08 Jun 2013, 13:19

re: TG hit one of the tentacles considering the Gulan Movement...nevermind its ties
to the Swedish OTO.

No kidding?! Yikes! I haven't considered that. What a Face

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 08 Jun 2013, 16:10

It reads that your incessant defense of the church is a personal issue for you.

yeah whatever, I could say the same about your freemasonic ties, and how it clouds your judgement in likewise manner.

I was just pointing out that catholicism wasn't a freemasonic invention like Mormonism or Bahai..etc..

It's not my problem that you make it a habit to overlook so many DETAILS just because it's convenient for your spiel.

I am not a christian but I can rest assure you that christianity will still be around when Masonry will be gone permanently and only remembered as part of --->history.

That is because they seem to fundamentally ignore all spiritual rules necessary to preserve their own stupid asses...
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 08 Jun 2013, 16:23

Regarding the Catholic Church, I speak of the Catholic Church post-Vatican II and even more presently the Catholic Church with the Jesuit Pope and the two Jesuit Generals running the edifice. The tie-in with the Catholic Church now run by the Jesuits...freemasonry. The Jesuits created the Scottish Rite using their Jewish Kabbalist Jesuit agents.

The inflitration/usurping of the Vatican has already been going on since 1777 and yes here you happen to point in the right direction..

As I said the current pope has most secretly converted to a form of Sufi Islam as have several cardinals. The reasons for such as I have stated and will be further revealed.
Look for increased sympathy presentations in all forms of the media toward all things Islam.
TG hit one of the tentacles considering the Gulan Movement...nevermind its ties to the Swedish OTO.

This part is rubish or disinformation -- just ask your friends the Rosy boy club ..

They plan to holocaust the arabs and anything Islamic in the "middle east restruction" war that they planned for 2014 - that's why you have EDL apes trying to incite racial strife and vigilant progroms against moderate muslime communities in EU countries..but it's only working in Sweden and the UK. It's totally absurd to proclaim the Jesuits will go Muslime -- I'd be less laughing at your comments if you had said that the majority of the Jesuits are Edomite Counterfeit Jews Idea
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 08 Jun 2013, 19:03

Never said the Jesuits were going Muslim. I said the pope and some cardinals regarding Sufism.
Sufism tends to be rejected by orthodox Islam.
It is not a geopolitical and genocidal issue I am speaking of, but an occult one.

Too general a comment for you to make with such a sophisticated subject.
But when facing charges of disinfo and rubbish...

Yawn.

Are you done yet?

My points were made.

Moving on.

Last edited by quicksilvercrescendo on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 22:00; edited 2 times in total
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 08 Jun 2013, 21:21

re: Sputnik on extermination of the Muslims on or about 2014

I'm going with this one. Watch the Syrian thread because I think that is what is being
arranged and I am archiving the annihilation there.

Note on Jesuits: I think this destruction is being orchestrated to a great extent
out of Beirut, Lebanon. There is a very old Jesuit community there and it is where the
second to the last Jesuit General spent considerable time.

Rafic Hariri, who was blown to smithereens in a car bomb in 2005, has a son named
Saad Al Hariri
who is in Beirut and is head of the Opposition Party in Lebanon. Would
like to certainly dig out Saad Al Hariri's connections and motivation for contributing to
Syria's destruction. Saad Al Hariri has ben financing the Jihadi's destroying Syria.

Also, the hub for Russian diplomacy on Syria is taking place in Beruit.

And then that huge blast in Beruit last year that killed Lebanese security chief Wissam
al-Hassan
, a key Bashar Al-Assad opponent who was probably involved in
negotiations with the Russians.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 08 Jun 2013, 21:57

I am not denying an extermination of Muslims, nor would I argue with the 2014 timeframe.
That has been obviously going on for quite some time as anyone could plainly see since the early nineties it has been non-stop regarding the middle east. Who could possibly effectively deny this?

My points were not addressing this. It was the convoluted hyper-defense that included these in argument, which I find to be not on topic with the actual information I was trying to provide.

What I was commenting upon was actually something other than this.
The NWO use of Islam as a universal one world religion was one aspect of my post. This would have been considered, but not just in the context of Islam in the future for middle-easterners. Which I would have elaborated upon.
The other was the Pope and cardinals converting to a form of Sufism. The reason for this is in regards to the occult and not geopolitics directly. Which I would have elaborated upon.

No one I know of since the formation of this forum has ever accused another member of disinformation.
That is reserved for those of the outlaw forum type of nature.

just ask your friends the Rosy boy club

What the fuck is it with this twisted shit?

Last edited by quicksilvercrescendo on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 22:46; edited 5 times in total
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 08 Jun 2013, 22:20

re: Muslims being used by the NWO

The neocons including that bus-load of lunatics and the Henry Jackson Society, as well
as a host of these organizations are part of the NWO that work closely with all the major
intelligence agencies and corporations. We should avoid terms like the "NWO."

The Boston bombing incident was managed by a corporation: EMC Corporation to implicate
Muslims.

NWO has no traction any longer.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 08 Jun 2013, 22:34

I have state previously on this forum how much I prefer not to use the term NWO because of its ambiguity and conspiracy theorist overuse, but that to do so is to use a moniker that has a general understanding amongst a certain web of power structures and is used to denote that with reservation.

I have also stated that it is difficult for me to believe that we are just chasing a multi-generational pyramid scheme powered by a psychopathic gene with a hyper-technology fixation to our ultimate extinction.

That there has to be something non-physical influencing events and humanity of an occult nature. And that has more times than not, been the focus of my posting concerning these matters.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Tolerance laws and legislation and sympathy garnering portrayals in the media. Has not the genocide up to date not merited a Muslim holocaust memorial center and war crime reparations?

And just keep an eye on Turkey being the victor in conquest over Israel. Could be wrong, but keep it in mind.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 08 Jun 2013, 22:58

The inflitration/usurping of the Vatican has already been going on since 1777 and yes here you happen to point in the right direction..

No shit...I am aware of this.
But my points specifically were only relevant from Vatican II to the present.
So there was no need for me to mention anything prior to that in the effort to make my points.
And yes I know I happen to point in the right direction...even without your having said so.

What I sense here is manufactured debate with the sole need for one-up-manship coming from a place of weakness attempting a simulacra of a position of strength.

Ad hominem...
Islamaphobe
Disinformer
Friends with the Rosy boys club...whatever the fuck that means.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 09 Jun 2013, 09:51

yes okay I was getting a bit angry, there is no need for this as you said. And maybe I even misunderstood you point, I thought you said the Pope is going to announce he's converting to Islam. That's just not gong to happen ever..not with Freemasons having control over the Vatican now. And why should they...the Latin mass that almost nobody understands is the perfect cover for them to pray to Lucifer, and calling Jesus Christ the son of Lucifer, as they do now during easter mass. They certainly can't do that with the Qu'ran.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 10 Jun 2013, 01:37

on the subject of islam converts , i just recalled that the blair demons half sister , a previous islamaphobist activist had actually converted to islam

Why = she had an intense religious experience in a mosque cyclops = multiple entry by muslem cocks gave her a sense of spirit

Apparently its written into muslem law that they get FOUR wives , hmmm i can see interest for male converts , but females ??? unless that ups the chances of whiteys getting some from randy muslem married men on the prowl for white ass where other whiteys dare not tread

In this short video clip , it also suggests that females were attracted to look at islam then convert because of the bad press it gets - does that make sense to anyone Very Happy

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  tgII Mon 10 Jun 2013, 04:16

re: Gulen Movement and Cherie Blair

It should also be pointed out that Tony Blair's wife, Cherie Blair, has speaking
engagements at the Gulen Movement's seminars and events.

What we're seeing here is social engineering for the amalgamation. I mean really,
Tony Blair's sister-in-law goes to Iran to convert to Islam where she had the "most
incredible spiritual experience" while the Anglo-American-Isreal-NATO juggernaut
is moving towards what we are being led to believe is all out war on Iran?

Huh? Why not just go to the Vatican like Tony Blair did several years ago and get
all religious and spiritual there and convert to Catholicism instead. I've been in
some rather remarkable all stone Catholic churches and they were definitely a
serious awakening to the spiritual.

I think the Gulen Movement is being used to balkanize Turkey. The last thing
Israel wants is an Ottoman empire breathing down its neck.

The conversions to Islam might be some under pinnings here to circumvent
"Zionism" although I don't like that term. Needs a bit more reading I think.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 10 Jun 2013, 06:38

re: watch this lecture on political Islam

The destruction of classical civilization was caused by Islam. 1,200 battles in a
century.

Are we in deep shit or what?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next