DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News in General

+8
highnoon
seraphim
rainyday
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Sputnik
Flames
12 posters

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

News in General - Page 18 Empty Re: News in General

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 17 Aug 2012, 22:48

As I have said many times before...

Norway is a nation full of naive bunglers and idiots with overly-inflated high opinions of themselves and a mis-applied superiority complex that deters any form of real performance or progress. They constantly make appointments based on the good old boy network and who knows who...not who is best qualified to actually do the job...it is a real problem. They fear foreigners and immigrants in the workplace and politics because they are afraid they will be shown up, outperformed and revealed to be the epitome of stupid that they really are. They are truly like children.

Police chief quits, ‘lacked support’

August 16, 2012

State Police Director Øystein Mæland has become the first casualty of this week’s scathingly critical report on how Norwegian police failed to efficiently respond to last year’s terrorist attacks in Norway. Mæland announced his resignation just as leaders of Norway’s political parties were launching a debate of their own over the report on Thursday night.

Øystein Mæland resigned his position as head of Norway's state police on Thursday, saying he lacked enough clear support from the government that hired him just last year. PHOTO: Justisdepartementet

Mæland’s resignation came just hours after police officers themselves had said they fully supported both him and his response to the report, which blasted police for poor communications and leadership. Many lives could have been saved, according to the independent report, if police had done a better job of stopping the terrorist who carried out a massacre on the island of Utøya after first bombing government headquarters in Oslo.

Mæland stated in a press release that he hadn’t received enough assurances from the nation’s top political leadership, not least from Justice Minister Grete Faremo, that they had enough confidence in him to improve police operations. Faremo had stated earlier on Thursday that she was inhabil,´ incapable (because of conflicts of interest) of making decisions on how individuals had performed or not performed during and after last year’s attacks. That meant she wouldn’t fire Mæland, but wouldn’t publicly endorse him either.

“The confidence of the Justice Minister is critical as to whether I can continue in my job,” Mæland wrote in his statement Thursday night. “When the minster and other politicians haven’t been able to clarify that without ambiguity, it’s impossible for me to go forward with this job. I have therefore decided to resign from my position.”

He had only held his post for a short time when the attacks occurred on July 22 last year. Few had held him responsible or called for his resignation, since he was so new in the job. He took the fall anyway, and seemed to take politicians by surprise in doing so. Others noted, however, that Mæland had to be held responsible for how police reacted in the months following the attacks to initial criticism of their response to them. They basically closed ranks and made only a few and belated apologies for failing to arrive quickly at the massacre scene, with Mæland himself claiming consistently that they’d acted as quickly as possible. The commission investigating their response determined that simply wasn’t true.

Norway’s party leaders learned of Mæland’s resignation while they were taking part in a live debate aired nationwide by Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK) from the southern coastal city of Arendal, where they’re meeting this week for several days of long-planned public debate and gatherings. The release of the July 22 Commission’s report on Monday added a dramatic dimension to their discussions of current issues.

None had spoken directly with Mæland about his resignation, most said they respected his decision and Faremo herself declined to comment on Mæland’s assertion that she hadn’t shown him enough confidence for him to continue. She continued to assert that she was unable to evaluate the jobs individuals had done, while still digesting the alarming contents of the 500-page report itself.

Mæland, appointed to his post in May 2011 by Faremo’s precedessor as justice minster, Knut Storberget, had been an unconventional choice as state police director since he had no direct experience as a police officer. He’s educated as a doctor specializing in psychiatry, but has long been politically active in the Labour Party. He’s a personal friend of Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg, had served earlier as a state secretary in the Justice Ministry, also under Faremo during her stint in an earlier government, and has been a paid political adviser to several Labour Party ministers including Stoltenberg’s father Thorvald when he was foreign minister. Mæland is also an avowed pacifist who refused to perform military service and was assigned to civilian service instead. He’s married to a male psychotherapist, and the gay couple’s decision to have a child with the help of a surrogate mother in the US sparked headlines because surrogacy is illegal in Norway.

Stoltenberg had also declared himself incapable of evaluating Mæland’s performance because of their close personal relationship. Some commentators said Mæland’s resignation will now make it easier for Stoltenberg’s government to move forward with police reforms, with a shake-up at the top.

It led to immediate speculation that other heads will roll as well in the aftermath of the July 22 Commission’s report on police ineptitude. Jens Stoltenberg himself repeated Thursday night, though, that he has no intention of resigning himself over the police scandal, opting instead to move forward with work to improve police leadership and operations.

No police experience and refused one year of mandatory military service (which in Norway is like an extended camping trip while wearing camo)...and is made police chief also in charge of special police for terrorism.
You got to be fucking kidding me.
Just another example of what I am talking about here.
Not only that...he is a gay, pacifist, psychiatrist who wants to be a mommy with his current bungholio "girlfriend".
I dunno...sound like a good professional profile for that job?
Well it looks like Breivik gave it to him in the bungholio.
Surprised the body count wasn't much higher.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 18 Aug 2012, 02:10

Mæland, appointed to his post in May 2011 by Faremo’s precedessor as justice minster, Knut Storberget, had been an unconventional choice as state police director since he had no direct experience as a police officer. He’s educated as a doctor specializing in psychiatry, but has long been politically active in the Labour Party. He’s a personal friend of Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg, had served earlier as a state secretary in the Justice Ministry, also under Faremo during her stint in an earlier government, and has been a paid political adviser to several Labour Party ministers including Stoltenberg’s father Thorvald when he was foreign minister. Mæland is also an avowed pacifist who refused to perform military service and was assigned to civilian service instead. He’s married to a male psychotherapist, and the gay couple’s decision to have a child with the help of a surrogate mother in the US sparked headlines because surrogacy is illegal in Norway.

Pure Insanity Qsc, its worse than the uk over there , i cant even attempt to acknowledge that this turkey was given that position in norway cops , unless he was spooned in as a stooge to allow the island affair to run its course to schedule, that would be understandable , nothing else is
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 18 Aug 2012, 11:02

What is even more insane is that there were three separate Utoya survivors who reported to police a second shooter who did not look like nor was dressed like Breivik...as Breivik was wearing a police uniform as his disguise...thus clearly distinguishing a second shooter rather than the witness testimony being suspect due to mere confusion at the time.
The police downplayed, invalidated and dismissed this in an hurried fashion and did nothing to entertain this possibility.
It is almost as if they didn't want to deal with the effort of a manhunt or all that extra paperwork that would go along with it.
Too much effort....yawn.
And now you have a supposed Breivik supporter/accomplice now sending emails and threats to Norwegian politicians...that there is more to come in the future.

I supposed it was a team of at least six persons to plan and execute the bombing and shooting altogether. With a greater agenda than what was mentioned in Breivik's manifesto.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 18 Aug 2012, 15:57

Qsc , "they" just wont tolerate these countries that arent officially on their knees in debt

Time will tell if the brevik movement/controlled adjustment is ongoing
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 18 Aug 2012, 21:39

Qsc, I really like your assessment of the incompetence. Tragic.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 18 Aug 2012, 21:45

Guess what she witnessed?

Irish heroine of Batman shooting spree drowns

US president Barack Obama and his wife Michelle paid tribute to Jenny and her colleagues who are credited with saving the lives of some of those injured in the massacre. PHD student James Holmes [Colorado hit] has been charged in relation to the shootings which left 12 people dead.

However, her family has now been plunged into a sense of grief of their own. Jenny was out swimming in a lake close to her home when she is believed to have drowned. Her husband Greg Pinson and five-year-old son Jack are struggling to come to terms with the loss of a "wonderful mother".

Heartbroken

Her mother Brigid, who was unable to fly to Denver for the funeral, added: "I am heartbroken, it is just terrible, terrible. She was such a wonderful person who was just so full of life and a wonderful mother who loved Jack so much," she said.

"I will miss her so much. Her brothers and sisters went over for the funeral and we had a little mass for her here. She could light up a room when she walked into it." Jenny studied to be a nurse in Denver in the nineties and decided to settle there. She was a GAA fanatic and founded the Denver Gaels ladies football club.

The club posted an emotional tribute on its website, describing Jenny as a "loving and devoted mother" and a "proud Meath woman".

"Every team has its ups and downs, its wins and losses ... the Pinson and Gallagher families, the Gaels and our Irish community suffered a great loss. Jennifer Gallagher passed on, leaving a wake of sorrow, sadness and loving memories. "When you met Jenny she brightened up your day and wanted to know how you were doing. Others always came first in the most natural and sincere way.

"In her vocation as a nurse, she cared for those with most acute needs in the burn unit, the ER and most recently was recognized for her work with the Aurora shooting victims by President Obama. We were all very proud of her." A special memorial mass is due to take place in Duleek on August 26.

She witnessed four men, several were probably shooters.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 19 Aug 2012, 11:54

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 19 Aug 2012, 20:50

Interesting story. Now if the husband did not have anything to do with killing her, then one can assume he will want a full investigation and anything askew will be publicized through him in the future. See what develops.

Meanwhile, back in Norway...

Lawyer loses license over alleged Breivik leaks

August 16, 2012

Norwegian lawyer Sigurd Klomsæt says he’s “shocked and incredulous” that he’s lost his right to practice law in Norway, after allegedly leaking documents about the state’s case against confessed terrorist Anders Behring Breivik to the media.

Klomsæt has claimed innocence all along, and can prove he was out of town when some of the documents in question wound up in the media shortly after they were released to lawyers in the Breivik case. Klomsæt was, at the time, hired to serve as one of many attorneys representing victims and families of victims killed by Breivik in his bombing and shooting spree on July 22, 2011.

It was Norway’s national lawyers’ association itself that revoked Klomsæt’s certification to serve as a lawyer in Norway, on the grounds he’d leaked documents distributed to attorneys in confidence. Klomsæt believes he’s being punished for being critical of how the Breivik case was being handled.

He told Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK) that he thinks “it was important to get me off the case. I was a strong critic last fall and now the July 22 Commission (appointed to probe the state’s response to the attacks) has shown there was reason for my criticism. I was told I was too negative.”

Klomsæt, who was removed as an attorney in the terror case last spring, told NRK he now intends to mount a legal challenge to restore his lawyer’s certification.

One of two potentials.

This guy was not going along with the show trial for a false flag patsie and was starting to criticize the proceeding's pre-determined directions.
Meaning that which he was criticizing and drawing attention to is supposed to be flawed and a failure and the want to shut him up for his wanting to do it right.

Or the less conspiratorial, but still nefarious, is that he is just pointing out the typical stupidity that is commonplace in Norway and they don't like it when people criticize that which they want to project and sell as being perfect and flawless...which they would like to apply to anything Norwegian.

Even worse than this native's retaliative experience, if one is a foreigner living and working in Norway were to be openly critical of anything Norwegian...it would very likely be social, professional and political suicide.

Meaning, you are just a guest hear, we are perfect and flawless while being beyond reproach, and if you are critical or too negative about anything Norwegian...then why don't you just shut the fuck up or get the fuck out.

I have seen there are many shades of "Nordic" superiority amongst the redneck mountain trolls of Scandinavia.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 19 Aug 2012, 22:52

Nurse Who “Saw Everything” At Hospital After Suspicious Batman Shooting Found Dead at 46
Just way too big a co-incidence there TG, i suspect foul play first and co-incidence 10th

Klomsæt believes he’s being punished for being critical of how the Breivik case was being handled.
Sounds like hes on the ball

Did anyone catch the drift of this, i noticed on an east european subtitled news flash that Polis in PRAGUE had arrested a guy calling himself brevik on the web, and his house was full of explosives and police uniforms as if he was about to carry out a similar terror act like breviks

Update - just found a web report here that went up 1 hour ago
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/18/anders-breivik-sympathizer_n_1803480.html

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 24 Aug 2012, 12:26

Allright so brevik now labelled sane and sentenced to jail

I just heard this judgemental statement on the cold blooded murderer Brevik from a previous thatcherite politician in the uk called Edvina Currie , where do they breed these imbeciles

News in General - Page 18 220px-Edwina_currie_nightingale_house_cropped
Currie was born in South Liverpool, England to an Orthodox Jewish family and has identified herself as Jewish, although she has stated: "I find religious mumbo jumbo hard to swallow in any faith."[1] A pupil at Blackburne House Girls' Grammar where she was Head Girl and where her father had served as caretaker then later at Liverpool Institute High School for Girls, Liverpool's Historic Canning area, she studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics at St Anne's College, Oxford University where she was taught by Gabriele Taylor; subsequently, she gained a MA in economic history from the London School of Economics....

So armed with her obligatory PPE Qualification for Advanced Bullshit Speel from Oxbridge , this was her pearl of insightful judgement on the mass murderer brevik

HES ONE OF THESE PEOPLE THATS CONVINCED HIMSELF HES FIGHTING A WAR

Considering the recent history of blair , cameron etc , i am astounded at her statement but not surprised at this one dimensional philosophical cloak shop fitted in oxbridge , Its unconscious hypocrtitical statements like these that reveal the illness that is the psychological landscape of many of these woodentops that are allowed power in governments
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 01 Sep 2012, 02:33

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  tgII Mon 03 Sep 2012, 01:09

The British Bankers Association. All that money created out of nothing is in Eurodollars. The
British Bankers Association has oversight on Libor.

HSBC Bank, another bank not mentioned that received payoffs from the Federal Reserve, was
implicated in criminal drug money laundering out of Mexico.

Last edited by tgII on Tue 04 Sep 2012, 07:48; edited 1 time in total
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 03 Sep 2012, 22:18

It won't embed because when you go to youtube for this video...the video's URL in your browser web address bar has a lock symbol and the http: is different with an https:
Remove the...s...and it embeds fine.
This is probably done by the poster of the video to prevent embedding or copying the address name...but perhaps nothing to do with this forum board.

This message given by this video was pre-emptive similarly to my own thoughts and response...

...which is that 911 is the puppet show used to grease the skids for the real terrorism from the banks...and their deliverer, with one sole purpose during his four year term in the U.S., was their CIA creation Obama.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 04 Sep 2012, 07:52

Well, that seemed to work, Qsc. Never noticed that 's' in the http?!

Okay, this just in; really good summary of what has been going on, as if we didn't
already know this years ago?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 04 Sep 2012, 19:48

Tg that Libor vid is hot on the trail - superb
the second vid was shown on bbc4 and the full vid still linked below it

Regarding youtube links, what i do myself, is play the vid then just copy the address from the address bar in browser then paste that into the vidlink on forum post
Anyone ever use the INTERACTIVE TRANSCRIPT button just below many vids, beside the flag option , good way of checking the words although the robots arent perfect as i still see some word errors coming through
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 09 Sep 2012, 21:27

COLD BLOODED ASSASSINATION - 2 Bullets to the head each , sounds like heavy duty corporate industrial espionage or national security(Corporate security) scenario to me , not just a jealous spited brother, way to professional hit for that, close to the swiss border for ease of getaway

Mr Al-Hilli worked on map-making satellites, police have discovered that the engineer was working on a secret contract for one of Europe's biggest defence companies

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2200600/French-Alps-murder-Letter-shows-animosity-victim-brother.html#ixzz260RmI8ZO
News in General - Page 18 Article-2200388-14E8D4C9000005DC-967_310x427

The Mail on Sunday can reveal that Mr al-Hilli was part of a team involved in an undisclosed project linked to European Aeronautic Defence and Space (EADS) – a pan-European defence giant which has contracts with Russia, China and the Foreign Office.

SSTL, which was acquired by EADS in 2008, has raised security levels at its glass-fronted offices since the murders last week, with grieving staff barred from speaking about the tragedy.
EADS lists bodies including NASA, the European Space Agency, and MoD defence contractor Thales as clients. A key partner in the Eurofighter project, the company also designs and launches satellites for clients who want an 'eye in the sky' for commercial, civil or security purposes.
The Mail on Sunday has discovered that in December Mr al-Hilli visited a sub-division of SSTL called DMC International Imaging, which has recently signed a contract with the Chinese to help map the country via satellite imagery. DMC also has a lucrative satellite-mapping deal with Russia and is working with the Foreign Office in Afghanistan to monitor illicit opium poppy cultivation.
Mr al-Hilli, a civilian contractor, has worked as a mechanical design engineer at SSTL for the past two years and was popular with colleagues. Several are listed as his friends on Facebook, but mysteriously none posted any comments on a tribute page set up on the social networking site last week.
Now, as the murder inquiry broadens, French and British police are to probe his business dealings and the possibility that the sensitive nature of his work may be linked to the shootings.

Its no possibility dudes its a fact Very Happy

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 09 Sep 2012, 22:32

Have been reading different sources on this hit. He worked on mapping illicit opium
plantations/growing areas.

Looks to be that, Kapis: a snuff-film hit (it was probably filmed and the film is archived
somewhere to extort corporate concessions).

Here's the corporate connections, Kapis:

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Thu 20 Sep 2012, 08:56

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 23 Sep 2012, 02:53

Good stuff on the wagthedog vid TG, reuters basicaly feeds all the puppet tv and newspaper dummies with their candy, i remember talking to this american military news attache in amstardam few months back, he admitted that he does no personal investigation on the war front, he just follows the military around in a safe haven , and at the end of each day, an officer (reuters connected) gives him the "news" to report
His job is highly paid, they look after him, he has wife and kids to support and he doesnt ask questions, why would he in this selfish day and age, looking after number 1 is the mantra of most, no scruples , especially complex inflammatory ethical ones

Faster than the speed of light
If theres one thing thats always sure about mankinds evolution of knowledge , as soon as they ever think they haver reached a limit, later they find out , it was just a temporary limit
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 29 Sep 2012, 11:14

The Big Clean up is coming

This copper has a smooth kind of trained imposed righteosness which overides the exposure of his own error pointed out by the film dude, these are the most dangerous types , psychopathic with a licence to practice law enforcement courtesy of that uniform

As for this FORCEFULL SODOMY demon, this is welcome outing of the filth in the corridors of real physical power

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 29 Sep 2012, 22:29

The American way...

Those police(?) Kapis, are actually not "law enforcement", they have been reverted to security
for the corporation coming into being under the 1968 Civil Rights Act (an act in private commerce
under statute law) as provisional statute law.

Commerce is war, need proof? Any difference between this video...

...and this video?

The entire economic system in America thrives on violence. Commerce is war.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 30 Sep 2012, 03:44

Commerce is war.

good point tg, this coroprate security thing is slowly taing over in uk as well, its usual us or them philosophy drummed into the security troops so theres no hope of debate , "they have a job to do"

Re - Afghan - its used as a strategic base for the "un forces" and all its assets are being sucked out by corporate vampirism protected by its security forces (un forces)

There is off course also the official news story going on , somewhere in afghan, they are building a school or 2 a hospital or 2 while the corporate vampire works in the background , now heres a good question , we , the western world are supposed to have a think called the free press
In all the years that they have been in afghan, can anyone remember one member of the worlds so called free press having gone to afghan to carry out an individual reconnaisance (unobstructed) to see whats really going down there

If somebody were even to dare think of doing that, they would firstly be warned about layers of beauraccratic headtwising required for permission , then they might be offered an official escort at a price (corp security) to show them the designated sites for report and to protect them from the "terrorists"
Then if they dared to want to go it alone , depending on what areas they visited, they may end up as one of those tragic journalist casualtys killed by the "terrorists"

Yes i think its fair to conclude there is no such thing as free press in this modern world, everyone works for the "man" or against him
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 30 Sep 2012, 22:34

Thanks, Flames and Kapis. So, what's really going on in Afghanistan? Well, 2,000 of America's
corporate mercenaries who where very patriotic, or desperate for a job, have been killed in
Afghanistan and I'm not sure what the figure is but hundreds more wounded.

And this just the other day. Airline employees traveling to their compound get taken out by a
suicide bomber in Kabul.

Here's a young guy that enlisted into the Navy.

News in General - Page 18 Enhanced-buzz-16086-1347676690-4

Patriotism at its finest. He became a Navy Seal apparently. Fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan.

News in General - Page 18 Enhanced-buzz-16032-1347676760-2

He walks into an IED and both arms and legs are blown off.

News in General - Page 18 Enhanced-buzz-16025-1347676928-5

What for? Idealistic? Patriotic? Fighting terrorism? Proud American? Wants to serve his
country? And then when America's youth come back in body bags with their faces, arms
and legs blown off they will defend their "sacrifice" vociferously as well as their parents
who will defend their son or daughter's decision to serve. It will be rationalized to explain
away the pain and anguish.

Meanwhile, downtown on 5th Avenue the US Navy Recruiter offices have a quota to fill
being given an advertising budget of several hundred thousand dollars by the Pentagon.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next