DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News in General

+8
highnoon
seraphim
rainyday
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Sputnik
Flames
12 posters

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

News in General - Page 17 Empty Re: News in General

Post  Sputnik Wed 25 Jul 2012, 16:20

News in General - Page 17 Dejavu10

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 25 Jul 2012, 18:42

The Only thing in common between hicks an jones would be Austin Texas , in my enduring observing opinion
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 25 Jul 2012, 18:44

On Martin Bryant - heres an excerpt from a study of his case , full link below excerpt , makes one wonder for sure wtf is going down in some of these publicity massacres

Bryant identified as the gunman?
In terms of the allegation that the witnesses have identified Bryant as the man they saw shooting at the PAHS, the most serious difficulties are raised by Jim Laycock in his statement. Laycock is of outstanding importance in this case, as he is the one and only witness who observed the gunman in the act and actually knew Bryant. In his police statement, Laycock—who, as noted earlier, got a good enough look at the man to be able to estimate his age ("low twenties")—said that he "did not recognise the male as Martin Bryant". He stated only that he saw "a blonde [sic] headed person" shoot Zoe Hall and take Glenn Pears captive.

Another witness, Yannis Kateros, said he had never seen the gunman before. Yet Kateros had lived at Port Arthur since 1991, and, according to Laycock, Bryant had visited the PAHS on about a dozen occasions in the five-year period between about 1991 and 1995.

At least two other witnesses have also stated that Bryant was not the gunman. These are PAHS Information Centre employee Wendy Scurr, who, according to one report, saw the gunman inside the centre immediately prior to the attack, and Vietnam War veteran John Godfrey, who was waiting outside the centre when the shooting commenced. Godfrey viewed the gunman twice. He saw him drive by and saw him put a bag into the boot of his car. "In my opinion the picture I saw in the newspapers was not the same person," he stated in his police statement taken on 7 June 1996. Wendy Scurr has changed her mind on the subject; she no longer believes that Bryant was the man she saw that day.

So when people tell me that everyone knows that Bryant "did it" because people saw him doing it, I tend to wonder which witnesses they can possibly be referring to. To my knowledge, the only witnesses who positively identified Bryant as the gunman were Linda White and Michael Wanders, both persons whose statements were taken a full month after the shooting, after they had been exposed to plenty of media coverage about the case.

On 27 May 1996, White viewed the 14 May police photoboard and decided: "Photograph no. 5 in this folder [i.e., Bryant] is the male who shot us near Port Arthur." However, White's only reason for selecting photo no. 5 seems to have been because of the fact that, in this photo, Bryant appeared to be wearing a top that was "very similar" to that worn by the gunman. "It could even be the same top," she said.

Unfortunately, White's statement is of no value whatsoever. An identification can scarcely be based upon an item of clothing, which can obviously be worn by another person. (Indeed, someone seeking to impersonate Bryant would have taken care to acquire an item of his clothing, or at least a very similar item.) What's more, no previous witness recalled the gunman wearing the same top as that worn by Bryant in photo no. five. White was clearly basing her identification entirely upon a photo she had seen in the media.

As for Michael Wanders, in his statement taken the same day as White's, he picked Bryant out from the police photoboard as "the person who shot at Linda and I on 28/4/96". Unfortunately, Wanders's identification is also of no value. On 28 April 1996, he told the police: "I would not be able to identify the person who shot at us." In his statement a month later, he admitted that he hadn't been able to "get a good enough look at the male to see how old he was or what he was wearing". His statement suggests that, really, all he had seen was a male with long blond hair. Yet, somehow, his original statement did not deter him from picking Bryant out from the police photoboard a month later as the man who had shot at him. It is hard to credit the positive identification of Bryant a month after the attack by a witness who, on the day of the attack itself, told the police explicitly that he would not be able to identify the gunman.

White's and Wanders's statements prove one thing: not that Bryant perpetrated the shootings, but that the laws prohibiting media organisations from publishing photos of accused persons before they have been tried are sensible ones which ought always to be rigorously enforced.

In view of the fact that no serious efforts were ever made to prevent the media from publishing photos of Bryant, the question has to be asked whether the police ever wanted the gunman properly identified, or whether they colluded with the media in the release of these photos in a deliberate effort to taint the pool of witness testimony. Certainly, they seem to have done their best to avoid placing Bryant together with eyewitnesses in the same room. Graham Collyer, who was on the same floor as Bryant in the Royal Hobart Hospital on the day his witness statement was taken, was never given the opportunity to look at him. On this occasion, a positive ID could have been obtained in a matter of minutes, if the police officers taking his statement had really wanted one.

In this regard, it is striking that none of the witnesses who showed a tendency not to identify Bryant as the gunman was given the opportunity to pick him out from the police identity board—not even NSW police officer Justin Noble, who said that he thought he could identify the man if shown a photo of him taken from the appropriate angle. The fact that Noble was never asked to view the police photoboard implies that Tasmania police anticipated a negative response.

A related issue is the uncertainty that surrounds the matter of the gunman's clothing. In no context of which I am aware did the allegations against Bryant ever raise the matter of the items of clothing that the gunman had been seen wearing. It is striking that there is no consistent evidence as to the colour of the gunman's clothing; one can only wonder whether witness statements were tampered with to prevent a clear picture from emerging, for fear that it would raise the question of whether there was any proof that Bryant had ever owned the items.

It is only when one realises that Bryant has never been positively identified as the PAHS shooter that one begins to understand why a court trial was never held. If a trial had been held, the authorities would have been in an extremely awkward position if some witnesses had either denied that Bryant was the man or expressed serious doubts about the identification. That a trial was avoided means that such problems were never permitted to arise. It is hard not to see why the legal strategy took the form of coercing Bryant into pleading guilty to all 72 charges against him—a process that took seven months—rather than risk the case going to trial.

http://www.whale.to/b/wernerhoff.html

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Thu 26 Jul 2012, 00:51

the images i tried to link were one alex jones elementary school yearbook picture and one of his highschool yearbook.

So that would mean that alex jones became bill hicks, and then transformed back into alex jones after his bill hicks persona died.

I just cant get onto that.

However I do believe alex jones and joe rogan share a handler in common. If that is somebody called kevin booth plus maybe others. Hey i wouldnt be surprised.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 26 Jul 2012, 01:40

The dallasgoldbug material is essentially internet sub space chatter re: technical ability to
make such allegations although the Greenberg family is a pretty nasty clan no doubt.

There is no way in hell Max Keiser as a professional bond trader in New York and his
subsequent internet based television program, many television and radio appearances on
mainstream networks, could possibly be another identity. I've been following Max Keiser's
work for years.

Another is Maurice Strong allegations, there have been people on Maurice Strong's ass for
years documenting his every move and his every crime, none of this solid evidence is
considered by this dallasgoldbug guy when making allegations Maurice Strong is part of
this contrived network.

This dallasgoldbug guy is up to something...drawing attention away from crime? Hard to
say and would take a lot of work to reconstruct precisely what he is up to.

I've largely ignored it....

The Port Arthur attack allegedly perpetrated by Martin Byrant was a really sophisticated
precision attack done by professionally trained military personnel. The people caught in the
restaurant were shot with clinical precision from the hip each one taking a round to the
head, that is an impossible scenario Martin Bryant could not have done having no small
arms weapons training.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 27 Jul 2012, 03:20

The Port Arthur attack allegedly perpetrated by Martin Byrant was a really sophisticated
precision attack done by professionally trained military personnel.

News in General - Page 17 Wow10

The family is part of the Mayflower pilgrims:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/22/colorado-shooter-james-holmes-family-history-goes-back-to-the-mayflower.html

Robert Holmes Bio:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-holmes/4/47b/24a

Holmes recently completed his work on one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed that not only uncovered the true intent of this massive LIBOR fraud, but is, also, able to trace the Trillions of Dollars 'lost' to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

On Saturday 21 July 2012 The Guardian published this:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/jul/21/offshore-wealth-global-economy-tax-havens?newsfeed=true

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 27 Jul 2012, 04:46

Wrong, James Holmes father, Robert Holmes was preparing to go before the US
Senate and testify on the massive LIBOR inter-bank fraud. It was a warning to anyone
who might start getting uppity about going against the banks.

Check this corporation: Fair Isaac Corp. Biblical - Isaac was fair

Looks like James was sacrificed - and it took seventy dead and wounded Americans and they
still don't get it do they? They'll clean the theater up, replace damaged equipment, and
Americans will be right back in the theater next month after they visit the local shrine that
has been set up to honor their dead.

Lights out dudes....

Sputnik, where did you pick that intel up from on Libor?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 27 Jul 2012, 18:33

Don't scold me mkay: Sorcha Faal, and whatever the entity behind SF is....sometimes (like now and then) they do drop a real gem of info bombshell.

So then I checked out if THAT Robert Holmes is James Holmes father, and it seems to be true, it is THAT Tech Lord Robert Holmes.

Here are two other articles that seem to comfirm just that:

Source 1:
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/James-Holmes-Family-Statement-San-Diego-Shooting-Suspect-163440756.html

Source 2:
http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-father-robert-holmes-colorodo-shooting/

Disclaimer: I do not care for 'sources' much, or use them to confirm my own world views, I rather screen them for information.
That means that I treat Sorcha Faal and Fox News pretty much the same, all I want is to connect the dots to get behind the curtain.

There were a few sites that reported on the upcomming hearings about the LIBOR scandal before congress,

all but the LaRouche one got scrubbed TODAY:

http://larouchepac.com/node/23458

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/20...libor-scandal/
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...googlenews_wsj
http://www.latimes.com/business/mone...,4927033.story

(I hope somebody smarter then me took some screenshots, I didn't expect them to be removed, but that just validates my suspicions even more)

You can bet that if Robert Holmes was to testify his name has been scrubbed off the records by now too. Mad
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 28 Jul 2012, 10:55

News in General - Page 17 Y110News in General - Page 17 Y210

I don't know if this is the same person or not, looks like he had a nose job huh?
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 28 Jul 2012, 13:24

It would appear that when a person smiles the nostrils flare out which might explain the differences in images.

Here's my take on how seventy people get mowed down in a theater. Moral of the story: stay the fuck away from theaters and away from shit out of Hollywood because the cryptocracy is making fools of you.

Apologies, but I am on the run and don't have time to put in all the URL hyper links.

First, plug into this:

Forgive me, this post because of the seriousness of content will not be posted as TGII customarily formats his posts.

"Perfecting Paradise"

James Holmes' father, Robert Holmes, has a mathematical background and extensive links to DARPA. The question is: Given that Robert Holmes was connected to the cutting edge of neuroscience through DARPA and the big money funding it, did he upset the wrong people to have his son driven into this slaughter? From this information:

According to his LinkedIn profile, James Holmes's father, Dr. Robert Holmes, who received a PhD in Statistics in 1981 from the University of California at Berkeley, worked for San Diego-based HNC Software, Inc. from 2000 to 2002. HNC, known as a "neural network" [connection to DARPA] company, and DARPA, beginning in 1998, have worked on developing "cortronic neural networks," which would allow machines to interpret aural and visual stimuli to think like humans. [was the Colorado shooting an experiment by DARPA while at the same time fulfilling the multi-tasking algorithm driven Colorado event to shut down the LIBOR scandal from being exposed in the senate by Robert Holmes?] The cortronic concept [connected to the defense industry] was developed by HNC Software's chief scientist and co-founder, Robert Hecht-Nielsen. HNC merged with the Minneapolis-based Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), a computer analysis and decision-making company. Robert Holmes continues to work at FICO. [senior scientist]
    http://reddirtreport.com/Story.aspx/23080

If no one thinks Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) isn't just about one of the most connected corporations on the face of the earth, have a look at this diagram. And pay particular attention to the connection to the banks fingered in the LIBOR fraud. If you want to shut down a senate hearing on LIBOR and do it quickly and violently, find yourself a target victim in the labrynth of this network and apply your resources in a multi-purpose tasked operation to kill not only two birds, but all birds with one stone. The convergence is lethal: A pre-configured experiment while at the same time controlling all outcomes; nothing is left to chance. I will bet anything that before this attack was carried out they ran advanced algorithms to make it possible to carefully select James Holmes for the 'mission' in Colorado: http://www.leftcoastrebel.com/2012/07/mmmkaay-blowing-my-mind.html

In looking at the Holmes family, when Robert Holmes (father of James Holmes) was younger he went on to earn a bachelor’s degree in mathematics at Stanford, a master’s in biostatistics at UCLA, and a doctorate in statistics at the University of California at Berkeley in 1981. His doctoral thesis was titled “Contributions to the Theory of Parametric Estimation in Randomly Censored Data” (in 2012 terms think about incredibly advanced algorithms and gaming/exercise scenarios). He subsequently authored studies for the Navy and the Marine Corps on how to forecast personnel changes using something called “tree classifications,” the trees in question being statistical. Eventually, from some of the reports I read today, and all day long too, say: he signed on as a low-six-figure-a-year senior scientist with FICO (Fair Isaac Corporation), which produces management systems, fraud protection (the analytics that detected LIBOR fraud in the mortgage industry), and credit scores. All this are based on his complex algorithms.

Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) where James Holmes' father works as head scientist (stock performance; many financial analysts are polled by Thomson Reuters; this news corporation has just been fingered, it's a criminal enterprise):
https://www.google.com/finance?cid=202005

Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) analytics was monitoring LIBOR:
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-in-the-News/Huge-LIBOR-scandal/m-p/1508062

Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) in 2004 made a software acquisition called 'London Bridge Software.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Bridge_Software

News in General - Page 17 Robert-holmes
    Robert Holmes [father of the alleged shooter in Colorado James Holmes]
    Senior Lead Scientist at Fair Isaac Corporation
    Greater San Diego Area Financial Services

Robert Holmes's Overview
    Current
    Senior Lead Scientist at Fair Isaac
    Past
    Senior Staff Scientist at HNC Software, Inc. [check above connections to same software corporation]

Education
    University of California, Berkeley
    Stanford University
    University of California, Los Angeles

Connections
    111 connections [check the diagram I included]

Robert Holmes' Summary:

My educational background is in Mathematics and Statistics. [a very brainy guy] My experience over the last 10 years at HNC and FICO has been in develping predictive models [using very advanced algorithms] for financial services; credit & fraud risk models,first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Management Experience: I am currently managing a team building Falcon Fraud Manager Credit card fraud models. I have also managed teams in the Telco and Identity Theft fraud areas.

Specialties:

Experience with a variety of programming languages: Perl, SAS, JAVA, C, C++ and shell scripting languages
    Operating systems: UNIX, Linux and Windows

Robert Holmes' Experience:
    Senior Lead Scientist
    Fair Isaac Corporation
    Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; FICO; Computer Software industry
    2002 – Present (10 years)
    Statistical Modeling / Data Mining: Developed statistical models for a variety of Fair Isaac products including Telco Fraud/Risk Manager, [used by banks] Falcon ID and Falcon Online Access. Also familiar with other FI products including Falcon Fraud Manager and Falcon Fraud Manager for Merchants. Currently managing a Falcon Fraud Manager Credit Team.

Senior Staff Scientist
    HNC Software, Inc.
    Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; HNCS; Computer Software industry
    2000 – 2002 (2 years)

Robert Holmes' Education
    University of California, Berkeley
    Ph.D., Statistics
    1976 – 1981

Stanford University
    BS, Mathematics
    1969 – 1973

University of California, Los Angeles
    MA, MS, Mathematics, Biostatistics
    Robert Holmes' Additional Information

This is what Fair Isaac Corporation is involved in:

FICO (NYSE:FICO) [the biblical Isaac; Isaac was fair] delivers superior predictive analytics [predictive analytics? like in predicting the outcome of a massacre in Colorado?] solutions that drive smarter decisions. The company's groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed.

FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO® Score — the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States — along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy. Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharmaceutical businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits and meet regulatory and competitive demands. FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com.

Founded in 1956, FICO introduced analytic solutions such as credit scoring that have made credit more widely available, not just in the United States but around the world. We have pioneered the development and application of critical technologies behind decision management. These include predictive analytics, business rules management and optimization. We use these technologies to help businesses improve the precision, consistency and agility of their complex, high–volume decisions.

Our products and services include:

Scores and related analytics, which deliver powerful predictions of consumer behavior [algorithms] to help businesses make faster, more profitable decisions. Among our analytic products is the FICO® Score, which drives billions of credit and marketing decisions a year, and is recognized as the standard measure of US consumer credit risk.

Applications for decision management, which automate, improve and connect decisions based on our proprietary analytic models and user-defined strategies. Each of these solutions is built with the analytics, data, decision strategies and process flow for a particular vertical industry and decision area, such as fraud control or credit account management.

Tools for decision management, which give businesses the ability to create their own decision management applications and models. Our tools include business rules management, model development and decision optimization.

Professional services. We use our deep decision area experience and technical expertise to help individual clients solve unique business challenges, and get more value from our tools and solutions.

FICO works with more than 5,000 businesses worldwide, [major banks] and our technology serves thousands more through our partnerships. We serve global markets through offices in 12 countries.

For insight into our many products and services, please read our product and services catalog.

For background on analytics, see our booklet Understanding Predictive Analytics. [these algorithms have predicting consumer behavior down to a very exacting science]

FICO clients include:

Nine of the top 10 companies in the Fortune 500

Two-thirds of the top 100 banks in the world

90 of the 100 largest financial institutions [banks connected to LIBOR; when banks are exposed they are like rats cornered and they kill to justify and maintain their authority] in the U.S., and all the 100 largest U.S. credit card issuers

More than 400 personal and commercial lines insurers in North America and Europe, including the top 10 US personal lines insurers

100+ retailers and general merchandisers, including one-third of the top 50 U.S. retailers

150+ healthcare and life sciences companies, including 7 of the world's top 10 pharmaceuticals companies

http://www.fico.com/en/Company/Pages/about.aspx

FICO is connected to all the financial law enforcement agencies:

WELCOME FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES (1 Item)

PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE REGISTERING
    Membership requirements
    Latest Topic - MEMBERSHIP CRITERIA
    Latest Post - MEMBERSHIP CRITERIA
    http://www.fraudalertnetwork.com/cardalert/

Barclays was well aware of FICO's analytical capability to detect fraud. As lead scientist at FICO, Robert Holmes would have been seeing anomolies in his algorithms concerning LIBOR. Was Robert Holmes preparing to go to the senate to testify against these banks?

Barclays renews Fair Isaac Falcon fraud contract

Fair Isaac Corporation (NYSE: FIC), the leading provider of analytics and decision technology, announced today that UK-based Barclays Bank PLC ("Barclays") agreed to continue its successful utilization of Fair Isaac's industry-leading fraud management solution, Falcon Fraud Manager, to protect its credit, debit and corporate card portfolios from payment card fraud.

Company information for Barclays Bank

Barclays, Europe's largest card issuer with more than 19.5 million debit and credit cards, extended its commitment to Falcon as its exclusive fraud protection solution for an additional five years. The bank has been successfully using Falcon since 1997. Falcon currently protects more than 450 million payment card accounts worldwide, detecting a wide range of payment card fraud with the highest level of accuracy via sophisticated neural network models and other predictive technologies.

Barclays also extended its commitment to use Falcon as the exclusive fraud protection solution for its Monument credit card portfolio. In addition to Fair Isaac's fraud detection solution, the issuer is currently utilizing Fair Isaac's TRIAD adaptive control system for both customer and account management.
    http://www.finextra.com/news/announcement.aspx?pressreleaseid=25

FICO had the technological capacity to understand the mortgage market better than most analysts in the business:

FICO study for lenders inadvertently creates blueprint for strategic defaults
    BY BRODERICK PERKINS · DEADLINENEWS.COM © MAY 16, 2011
    FINANCE, MORTGAGES · TAGGED: DISTRESSED, FORECLOSURE, MORTGAGE MELTDOWN, STRATEGIC DEFAULT · 3 COMMENTS

An early warning system to help lenders detect impending strategic defaults could serve as a blueprint for homeowners considering walking away from their mortgage and that could encourage more strategic defaults.

Strategic defaulters are homeowners who can afford to make mortgage payments, but proactively decide to stop making mortgage payments in order to induce foreclosure.

The strategy has grown in popularity in an uncertain economy with bleak employment prospects, particularly among short term homeowners who are “underwater,” owing more on their mortgages than their homes are worth.

An estimated 25 to 30 percent of all homeowners nationwide are underwater. Among underwater homeowners today, nearly twice as many (27 percent) as a year ago think it is okay to walk away from a mortgage, according to Fannie Mae.

The “Financial Trust Index”, from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and Kellogg School of Management, estimated strategic defaults accounted for 30 percent of all defaults during the first quarter this year, but an earlier academic study reported defaults on purpose have amounted to 50 percent or more of all defaults in some hard hit areas during the recession’s darkest days.

What could encourage more strategic defaults is “Predicting Strategic Default,” by major credit scoring system architect FICO (Fair Isaac Corp.). It found that contrary to assumptions, strategic defaulters are far from being financially distressed before they decide to walk.

Their behavior puts greater emphasis on the “strategic” as they exhibit far more calculating credit behavior than do truly distressed consumers who can’t make the mortgage.

FICO defined strategic defaulters as borrowers who are underwater on their loans and fell 90 days behind on their mortgage, yet kept up with all their other debts. FICO found that strategic defaulters tend to be more credit management savvy, have higher credit scores, lower revolving balances, fewer instances of exceeding limits on their credit cards and exhibit lower retail credit card usage than others who default on their mortgage.

It’s the kind of resolute behavior necessary to prepare you for credit life after default.

After strategic default your credit score can drop 150 points or more and leave a black mark on your credit report for seven years, FICO says.

A credit score is a numerical rendition of information on your credit report. The FICO score ranges from about 350 to 850 — the higher the number the better your credit score and the better shot you have a the best credit rates and terms. [giving LIBOR connected banks some great strategy here to rig inter bank loans]

After any default, credit and insurance available to you will cost you more and the negative credit information will make it tough to even rent a home.

You could also experience a tax hit if the lender forgives the difference, or legal costs if the lender comes after you for any balance if the lender sells the foreclosed home for less than the amount due on the mortgage.

What’s more, Fannie Mae last year announced further punishment for strategic defaulters — you will be barred from Fannie Mae mortgages for seven years.

Ironically, the FICO study also makes it easier for Fannie Mae to prove you are a strategic defaulter.

Given the school of hard knocks you’ll enter in strategic default, cramming on credit behavior before you sign up isn’t a bad move.

FICO’s findings on strategic default behavior reveals:

• Compared to other defaulters, strategic defaulters have not been in their homes very long. To short-timers, a strategic default may be a no-brainer.

If you purchased your home at the height of the boom and suffered a big value hit, you may not recover to the full purchase price of hour home for years, if ever. Since you’ve paid into your investment for only a few years, you have less to lose than long-timers.

Without the burden of mortgage payments you’ll have time to stash away perhaps tens of thousands of dollars before the lender finally forecloses. Later, a cheaper rental will cut your housing costs and build in more savings.

• Strategic defaulters use credit wisely. Fewer than 10 percent of strategic defaulters maxed out their credit cards. More than 35 percent of non-strategic defaulters did likewise.

If you manage to keep existing credit accounts, you’ll have unused credit to fall back on.

• Strategic defaulters shop for new credit card lines before they stop paying their mortgage. In the days of waning equity and fears of job loss, some homeowners used the same strategy to tap home equity before it disappeared or they were out of work.

Stocking up on new credit before defaulting acknowledges credit will be tough to come by after default.

• Those who walk away from their homes and into foreclosure are able to make calculated credit moves because they have higher credit scores. The higher the credit score the more likely the default was strategic. Most strategic defaulters have credit scores above 620. Defaulters with a credit score of 700 or more are more than twice as likely to be strategic.

The higher the credit score before default, the higher the score will be after the 150-plus possible negative credit score hit that comes with foreclosure. For some, that could put access to credit within reach, after just a few years.

While the FICO report does provide a great deal of insight on strategic defaulters’ behavior, [algorithms calculate this behavior] you should understand the report was not designed to serve as a blueprint for you if you’ve been considering walking away.

While you may be able to cushion the financial blow with careful planning and a professional or two holding your hand during the ordeal, any default is risky business you’ll live with for some years to come.

http://www.deadlinenews.com/2011/05/16/fico-study-for-lenders-inadvertently-creates-blueprint-for-strategic-defaults/

The LIBOR Arm to mortgages: http://www.directmortgagewholesale.com/Conforming-Arm-Mortgage-Loans-6154.html which FICO was aware of through its algorithms written by Robert Holmes giving 'qualifying scenario examples' on loans. Lenders provide bowers with credit scores and these credit scores are derived through these complex algorithms. Can anyone explain to me how LIBOR might have effected the collapse of the mortgage industry in the United States?

Considering Robert Holmes' background and technical experience it's his son that walks into a theater and mows down seventy people in Colorado? A lot of people I would suggest are shaking their heads wondering how an operation like this could bring together so many corresponding and congruent events. I suggest all these connections and scenarios were first run through an algorithm to derive the pre-determined outcomes on the events of the shooting in Colorado last week Friday night. This was an experimental ultra-sophisticated multi-pupose algorithm-driven event for specific outcomes. A multi-tasked hit. Where did the actual shooter/s get moved into and out of the crime scene?

Or in HNC's words: "Perfecting paradise."

If anyone has second doubts about the level of sophistication algorithms have, I would ask you to please consider watching this short video presentation given by Kevin Slavin on where algorithms are taking us:

How does everyone like algorithms now? Algorithms will eventually decide if you live, or if you die.

Who slithered into James Holmes' mind?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 29 Jul 2012, 22:23

The son was getting psychiatric attention , a perfect doorway for a neuro-rewire

An intelligent presentation there by Slavin TG, in the technological world , the mathematicians are the magicians

At some point in the future an algorythym of a complexity difficult to comprehend , will gradually become self-conscious and start asking questions about itselfs origins , thats the really scary part

Cue Demon - Seed

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:48

Flames wrote:Anybody hear about this?

News in General - Page 17 Article-2167731-13E74AF6000005DC-64_634x532

'Britain's Atlantis' found at bottom of North sea - a huge undersea world swallowed by the sea in 6500BC

'Britain's Atlantis' - a hidden underwater world swallowed by the North Sea - has been discovered by divers working with science teams from the University of St Andrews.

Doggerland, a huge area of dry land that stretched from Scotland to Denmark was slowly submerged by water between 18,000 BC and 5,500 BC.

Divers from oil companies have found remains of a 'drowned world' with a population of tens of thousands - which might once have been the 'real heartland' of Europe.

A team of climatologists, archaeologists and geophysicists has now mapped the area using new data from oil companies - and revealed the full extent of a 'lost land' once roamed by mammoths.

Here

Thought id add interesting comment to this data, recently i was up on the black isle in scotland to view a perfect hidden sand quarry with the most beautiful refined fine beach sand you will ever see
Nothing strange about this sand , there are many beautiful sand beaches around scotland especially on the west coast
But something was unusual about this sand, on checking my altitude detector, this sand is located 63 metres above current sea level which suggests the water level was at one time at least 63 mtrs above its present state for a considerable time, because its not an overnight process

In conjunction with the doggerland discovery , this points to a tremendous alteration of sea level in this area somewhere back in time
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 30 Jul 2012, 17:23

Yes, I saw this when posting recently on the prime meridian and Atlantis.
I believe even more marvels are hidden under the oceans.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 01 Aug 2012, 00:26

Outrage as 'remorseless' ex-wife of child killer to be released from prison to spend the next ten years 'at prayer' in a convent

Michelle Martin, 52, was jailed for complicity in the imprisonment and murder of the young victims of Belgian serial killer husband Marc Dutroux
Families of Dutroux's victims have branded the ruling by the Belgian court in Mons as 'an outrage'
Martin has been accepted at the Clarisses monastery in the city of Malonne - just 45 miles from the scene of her crimes
Psychiatrists have warned Martin could still present a danger to society
News in General - Page 17 Articl12
Jail: Michelle Martin, ex-wife of Belgian serial killer husband Marc Dutroux

The 'remorseless' ex-wife of one of Europe's most reviled child killers is to be released from prison to spend the next ten years 'at prayer' in a convent.
Michelle Martin, 52, has served 16 years of 30-year jail term for complicity in the imprisonment and murder of the young victims of Belgian serial killer husband Marc Dutroux.
Families of Dutroux's victims have branded the ruling by the Belgian court in Mons as 'an outrage'.
Dutroux was arrested in 1996 and jailed for life in June 2004 for the kidnap, rape and torture of six young girls in the mid-1990s, four of whom died.Martin was also arrested in 1996 and later found guilty of helping Dutroux hold his victims prisoner.
She was also convicted of complicity in the death of two of the small girls, found starved to death in a cellar in the southern city of Charleroi.
The traumatic case is still fresh in the minds of many in Belgium, which is also reeling from a Catholic church child abuse scandal involving more than 500 victims.
Under Belgian law, convicts can appeal for early release after serving a third of their sentence.
Martin has repeatedly requested to be freed to live in a convent but until now nuns in France and Belgium had all refused to house her.
Now she has been accepted at the Clarisses monastery in the city of Malonne - just 45 miles from the scene of her crimes.
Horrified Jean-Denis Lejeune, father of Julie Lejeune, one of the two eight-year-olds found in Dutroux's cellar, said: 'No one has consulted us, and now she will be living as a virtually free woman just 60 kilometres away.
Legally we are powerless to do anything about this. The rights of the victims' families are being trampled all over by the law.'
The family of victim Eefje Lambrecks said they were strongly opposed to Martin's release because 'she had never voiced any sincere regrets'.
Psychiatrists have also warned officials that Martin could still present a danger to society, the Belgian media reported.
Martin must live under strict conditions while resident at the convent, including not attempting to contact any of the victims' families or friends, and not speaking to the media about her crimes.
She would only be allowed out of the confines of the convent under strict supervision of nuns and probation workers, officials said.
But in ten years time she will be eligible for full release into the community, the court ruled.
The Dutroux affair erupted in August, 1996, when police arrested the unemployed electrician following the abduction of 14-year-old girl Laetitia Delhez.
She was found alive two days later along with severely emaciated Sabine Dardenne, 12, in the basement of his house the Charleroi suburb of Marcinelle.
Then in August, 1998, the bodies of eight-year-olds Julie Lejeune and Melissa Russo were found buried in the garden of Dutroux's other home in the southern town of Sars La Buissiere.
A month later, the bodies of An Marchal and Eefje Lambrecks were found in another property owned by Dutroux.
Public anger increased when came to light that police had missed a string of clues that could have led to Dutroux being apprehended earlier.
It also emerged that he had been released from jail in 1992 after serving just three years of a 13-year sentence for the abduction and rape of five girls.
Nationwide fury boiled over and more than 300,000 people took to the streets of Brussels in October 1996 in a series of marches to protest at judicial incompetence.

News in General - Page 17 Articl13
Child killer: Dutroux was first detained for the child abductions in 1996 but not convicted until 2004

Had it been one of my children you can bet I would be more than hoping that this woman was released to a location only forty five miles away from me.
For surely I would emerge silently from the shadows and share a friendly word or two with her to talk about old times and the power of forgiveness...with my favorite ten inch bladed combat knife doing all the talking. The sound of a live human being...deflated.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 07 Aug 2012, 08:35

Further Details on this massacre seem to be slow in coming

At least 7 dead in Sikh temple shooting in Wisconsin, USA
BRENDAN O'BRIEN, REUTERS August 6, 2012 4:29am
29 82 0 836
OAK CREEK, Wisconsin - A shooting during Sunday services at a Sikh temple left at least seven people dead, including a gunman, and at least three critically wounded, police and hospital officials said.

Four people were shot inside the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin in suburban Milwaukee and three outside, including a gunman killed by a police officer, said Greenfield Police Chief Bradley Wentlandt.

"This is the best information we have, and this information may change," he told reporters outside the temple.

Smiran Kaleka, the niece of one of the wounded men, said an unknown number of gunmen walked into the kitchen of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin in Oak Creek about 10:30 a.m. CDT (1530 GMT) and started shooting. She said her mother had told her the shooters were white men.

Nalissa Wienke, a spokeswoman for Froedtert & Medical College Hospital, said three men had been brought in wounded and were in critical condition. One was in the operating room, she said.

The 20-year veteran officer who exchanged fire with the gunman was hit several times, Wentlandt said. He was taken to a hospital and is expected to survive.

Witnesses said hostages were being held inside the temple but police did not confirm this.

A man who said his father had been wounded in the incident reported that there had been multiple shooters of Caucasian descent, quoting people inside the temple. "It was a very coordinated thing," the man, identified as Amardeep Kaleka, told

police.

Police, ambulances and firefighters from Oak Creek and other localities were on the scene at the temple.

"How sick do you have to be to walk into a church and shoot it up?" said Smiran Kaleka.

The Sikh Temple of Wisconsin was founded in October 1997 with a community of 20 to 25 families, according to its website. It currently has 350 to 400 people in its congregation and has grown rapidly, the group says.

The congregation started in rental facilities in Milwaukee and established its first dedicated facility in 1999. It later bought 13 acres of land in Oak Creek and broke ground on the current temple in 2006.

Sikhism was founded in the 15th century in the Punjab, an area straddling the border between Pakistan and India, by Guru Nanak Dev and has had 10 successive gurus. The Punjab is the only area in the world with a majority Sikh population.

It is the fifth-largest organized religion in the world with more than 30 million followers. The Sikh place of worship is called a gurdwara and can be identified by tall flagpoles carrying the Sikh flag. The most revered site is the Golden Temple at Amritsar in India.

There are an estimated 250,000 to 500,000 Sikhs in the United States.

The Sikh faith includes belief in only one God and that the soul goes through cycles of rebirth and death before reaching human form. The goal of life is to lead an exemplary existence.

Sikhs who have made a public commitment to the faith by going through a special baptism are called members of the Khalsa. They adopt five symbols known as the Five Ks which include uncut hair and beard and a ceremonial dagger known as a kirpan. They also wear turbans.

In the United States, especially since the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Sikhs have sometimes been confused publicly with Muslims, but they are not Muslim. In September 2001, an Arizona gas station owner, Balbir Singh Sodhi, was shot five times and killed by a man who was said to be seeking revenge on Muslims for the hijacked plane attacks on the United States.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 07 Aug 2012, 09:19

One of the victims of the shooter in Wisconsin was the father of the man in this video, Amardeep
Kaleka
, who is giving a background explanation on a documentary called Sirius.

Dr. Steven Greer (his offices were funded by big oil and were right next door to Michael C. Ruppert's
From the Wilderness fame that brought us 'peak oil' and 'Crossing the Rubicon.' Okay, there is an
elaborate program going on here and I am having one helluva time figuring it out.

The man shot dead in Wisconsin was Satwant Singh Kaleka (president of the Gurdwara in Wisconsin),
the father of Amerdeep Kaleka, who is shown in the video discussing the documentary Sirius. How in
the hell are these Sikh followers caught up with Dr. Steven Greer, aliens, UFO's, peak oil and getting
shot at in their temples on Sunday mornings of all places in Oak Creek, Wisconsin?

Sirius documentary...

The following people were shot in the Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin on Sunday morning:

Bhai Seeta Singh (Granthi/Gurdwara Priest)
    Bhai Parkash Singh (Granthi/Gurdwara Priest)
    Bhai Ranjit Singh (Raagee)
    Satwant Singh Kaleka - President of the Gurdwara [father of Amardeep Kaleka]
    Subegh Singh - Sangat member
    Parmjit Kaur Toor - Sangat member

The following people are critically injured. Please pray for their recovery:

Bhai Punjab Singh - exteremly critical
    Santokh Singh - He is in serious condition too

Have we crossed the fucking rubicon yet or what?!
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  tgII Wed 08 Aug 2012, 06:54

Current events just keep getting more and more bizarre to the point where it's almost too difficult to discern what is really going on. There are some ideas spinning around in my head about this:

Yes.

1) The recent events of mass shootings and their "alternative media" interpretations. Note that the "alternative media" interpretation of events are supposedly coming to the "truth"
    within hours of the event(s).

Well, let's think about that for a moment. Is it actually the "alternative media", or just a
whole lot of people with blogs and internet access having disparate parts of the events?

2) The possibility that American military black operations are conducting a mass media psychological operation to deceive the "alternative media" and put them way off course.

The media itself has always been psychological operations, most have recognize this to
one level or another, that's also why the comment above suggested there are a whole
lot of people offering their perspective; because they don't trust the media.

3) The implicit ET meme being injected into the culture to trigger a confused response.

People are confused enough, and I didn't see any ET meme directly associated with this
event in Oak Creek, Wisconsin from the available news reporting. The only way this would
be known is if one did a search on the internet for the people involved, their connections
and who they are. And this information was reported by people offering information through
their blogs and Youtube. The ease at which information can be quickly obtained is just
astounding; and if you have been doing it long enough you can quickly recognize the psyop
and weed out the bullshit.

4) Richard Dolan's concept of a "breakaway" civilization that may be hundreds or thousands of years beyond anything modern man could possibly recognize or comprehend. A civilization this advanced would be classified as a type 1 civilization moving into a type 2 or 3 civilization.

Interesting but nonetheless, people are dead in Wisconsin and the policeman who was shot
nine times is in critical condition.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 08 Aug 2012, 12:53

TG , Flames, Nickor, thats good analytical perceptions and research on these public psycho conditioning matters , increases my own bandwidth of angles of approach

Its worth recalling the greatest public experiment they carried out on the hamsters by media back in the 30s , this worked beyond their wildest expectations and they knew then for sure , how susceptible the average conditioned hamster was to the shock sharp edge of swiss knife media sorcery , theyve never had to go public with a test run again since , and advanced the mind conditioning psychology of hamsters by seemingly management of naturally occuring circumstances into an art that most people cannot even comprehend the existence off, never mind the complex layers of its web

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 08 Aug 2012, 13:20

Who could forget: War of the Worlds; a Rockefeller Foundation funded Princeton University
experiment in social engineering.

Imagine how advanced the social engineering is today?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 09 Aug 2012, 03:04

I
magine how advanced the social engineering is today?

In around 1917 , the viennese psychiatrist Poetzl carried out research on subliminal awareness and proved through experiments that if stimuli is presented subliminally or supraliminally unattended, then links can b made between these subliminal or supraliminal presentations and the later entry of "perceived original" material into their conscious awareness

With 95 years of advanced research in that area , it wouldnt be a surprise that there is now an algorythym which can determine what form of subliminal or supraliminal signals/messages are required to make person B personality take some form of action (under the belief their action is free will ) What a Face
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 11 Aug 2012, 00:44

While Iran is painted as the outlaw in public news, behind the scenes , its business as usual by the people who write these news scripts

Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury Department and Federal Reserve were blindsided and angered by the decision of a New York banking regulator to launch an explosive attack on Standard Chartered Plc over $250 billion in alleged money laundering transactions tied to Iran, sources familiar with the situation said.

By going it alone through the order he issued on Monday, the head of the recently created New York State Department of Financial Services, Benjamin Lawsky, also complicates talks between the Treasury and London-based Standard Chartered to settle claims over the transactions, several of the sources said.

His action, which included releasing embarrassing communications and details of the bank's alleged defiance of U.S. sanctions, is rewriting the playbook on how foreign banks settle cases involving the processing of shadowy funds tied to sanctioned countries. In the past, such cases have usually been settled through negotiated settlements with public shaming kept to a minimum.

In his order, Lawsky said the bank's dealings exposed the U.S. banking system to terrorists, drug traffickers and corrupt states.

But the upset expressed by some federal officials, who were given virtually no notice of the action, may provide ammunition for Standard Chartered to portray the allegations as coming from a relatively new and over-zealous regulator.

Given the content of the order, which described Standard Chartered as a "rogue institution" that "schemed" with the Iranian government and hid from law enforcement officials some 60,000 secret transactions over nearly 10 years, the bank may need to come up with a strong defense.

Lawsky did not respond to several requests for comment on Tuesday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/10/us-standardchartered-iran-idUSBRE87911820120810
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 14 Aug 2012, 23:26

This alleged "debacle" occurred a couple weeks back. But I consider it an extension of the bombing and Utoya killings as part of a psy-op.
CIA was caught months before the Breivik attack illegally spying and eavesdropping on Norwegian citizens without property alerting Norwegian authorities.
There was also a computer systems breach and eavesdropping in Norwegian military intelligence computers around the same time as the CIA spying was found out.

Embassy sparked own bomb scare

July 31, 2012

UPDATED: An almost eerie quiet descended on the area around the US Embassy in Oslo on Tuesday, as police dealt with what they feared was a bomb found under a nearby car. Now there may be some noise, after police indicated the bomb scare was sparked by the embassy itself.

Police blocked off all streets around the US Embassy. It's located across the street from the park around the Royal Palace and the Norwegian Nobel Institute.

A major emergency response to the bomb scare halted traffic in the middle of the day and forced local evacuations. Police cordoned off a wide area around the embassy and the adjacent Royal Palace after a “suspicious object” they feared was an explosive device was found under a nearby parked car.

Around two hours later, just before 1:30pm, police could call off the major operation they’d mounted after reporting that the “suspicious object” was not dangerous after all. Police operations leader Martin Todnem had confirmed earlier that a bomb squad was on the scene.

Johan Fredriksen of the Oslo Police District could later report that the object was a “practice bomb” used in drills that embassy staff apparently had forgotten to remove from one of their own vehicles. Fredriksen told Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK) that unwitting embassy guards had reacted correctly to the object “and done a good job,” but the entire disruptive emergency operation “could have been avoided.”

Members of the king’s guards on duty at the Royal Palace just across the street from the embassy had already aided in the evacuation of a large, otherwise heavily trafficked area around the embassy. Normally busy streets from Bygdøy allé in the west to Stortingsgata in the east were cordoned off, as were Parkveien, Inkognito gate, Cort Adelers gate and several side streets leading down from the embassy.

Heavily armed police in protective gear were placed on all streets near the embassy, like here at the corner of Henrik Ibsens gate and Inkognito gate, while an area extending for 500 meters from the chancellery was evacuated.

Reporters were initially allowed to stand around a block away from the embassy but suddenly were pushed further up Henrik Ibsens gate, the major thoroughfare on which the embassy is located, towards Solli plass. Meanwhile, traffic backed up on both ends of Henrik Ibsens gate, not least after all bus and tram service along the street was halted.

Several ambulances were called out in case of an explosion and waited along with fire trucks and other emergency vehicles outside the cordoned-off area, also along Karl Johans gate. Heavily armed police wearing protective gear were placed on streets all around the embassy.

Details about the “suspicious object” were initially sketchy and some police claimed they didn’t even know where the vehicle under which it was placed was parked. NRK reported later that the object was “made up of components that are not dangerous but meant to resemble a bomb,” according to Fredriksen. The so-called “practice bomb” was attached to a car that “had been used for an internal exercise at the embassy,” Fredriksen said, and the object hadn’t been removed.

City officials were not pleased by the incident that caused major disruption in the capital. The bomb scare also came just over a year after a massive bomb exploded outside Norway’s government headquarters on the other side of the city center, killing eight persons and causing massive damage. The US Embassy, which is under constant guard, has been considered a major target for terrorists for years. A lengthy process of relocating the embassy for security reasons began nearly a decade ago and construction got underway earlier this year.

Police re-opened the area and traffic had resumed by 2pm.

And here is some more recent news.

Police probe new threat from Breivik supporter

August 14, 2012

Norway’s police intelligence unit PST is investigating who’s behind an e-mail sent to several Norwegian politicians and journalists on Monday. The writer, who claims to be part of Breivik’s alleged Knights Templar network, threatens to liquidate Norwegian leaders if Breivik isn’t acquitted.

The writer claims Breivik, who has confessed to carrying out last year’s terrorist attacks that killed 77 persons, sacrificed his own life in his battle against multi-culturalism. The writer claimed that members of Knights Templar won’t accept a verdict that would “ignore” Breivik by determining that he’s insane. The writer therefore demanded an acquittal of “our commander.”

While some terror experts doubted the e-mail’s legitimacy, PST “views this letter as a threat,” Anne Karoline Bakken Staff of PST told Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK). “We’re taking it very seriously, and we’re investigating it.”

The letter was sent the same day as the release of a report by the government-appointed July 22 Commission, which harshly criticized the emergency response to Breivik’s attacks.

The threat must stay alive for Norway has not yet fully complied politically or economically what has been demanded of it...by the hidden hand.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next