DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News in General

+8
highnoon
seraphim
rainyday
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Sputnik
Flames
12 posters

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

News in General - Page 19 Empty Re: News in General

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 01 Oct 2012, 08:51

I have an uncle who has a very gentle and passive personality, but is multi-lingual up to about ten languages now.
He was drafted into Vietnam as a translator, but once he experienced the horrors of combat...he was never the same...ruined.

I have another uncle who is gentle and passive but has the mind for combat.
He had spent a lot of time in southeast Asia and lived in Indonesia.
He was a special black ops silent stealth kill type of guy.
If you had a small village where forty enemy soldiers were living and you wanted them dead, including their commander, or perhaps a POW retrieved, then you would send my uncle and maybe two more of his like at night to go in and stealthfully take them all out. It would not be out of the ordinary for him to have to slit fifteen throats and break for or five necks before the night was through.
I truly believe for a human to be able to do this type of thing, justify it and take pride in his work to want to do it again for a follow-up mission...he must be trained and that means brainwashed with some type of MPD or DID mind control.
Now, he would openly admit this is just pure evil, but who knows if he has some cell in his mind that could be activated with a trigger to again become a killer.

They both have seen the ugly reality and will tell you that war is a racket and based up lies and greed. Nothing noble about it...so best to do away with patriotism, honor, bravery and all that "live-by-the-code" bullshit. In war, that sentimentality will end up getting you killed.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 01 Oct 2012, 10:57

What a delightful array of relatives you have there, Qsc. Hope I don't ever cross paths with one
of those "silent killer" types when something triggers his brain to set off on a murderous rampage.

I know a Ranger type like that, trained to kill - that's it. Just kill. Went through hazing to weed out
the real killers. When they go into combat it is just kill, kill, kill...told me he can take a man's head off
instantly if he had to. Last week, he told me he was in a bar, which he shouldn't have been there in
the first place, and incapacitated a dude who provoked him. What is he going to do when he returns
to "ordinary" life?

Now, what in the fuck does society do with people like this who have been trained to kill people
with absolutely no reservation whatsoever? What techniques are used to compel a person to kill
because he is "ordered" to, because there is an enemy who he doesn't even know, and has probably
only coincidental connections to the circumstances related to him being there to kill their "enemies"?

In the end though, these "patriotic" soldiers are property, they are owned since birth, they do not
have a soul (it was stripped by the Catholic church) and this is how I believe they can be brought
into these circumstances.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Tue 02 Oct 2012, 05:57

yeah. thats the contradictory thing in life is that you can be paid and accoladed for things in the context of a nations will that you will be put in prison/sentenced to death for in the context of your own life.

those killer types just need to align their inner nature to the system and the system will give them the approved targets. but you cant pick and choose your own targets or else you're a mysterious bad guy that the police need to track down and capture.

the system isnt consistent with its own logic. things arent black and white right or wrong like they try to tell us. its. are you gonna work for us and do that for us? or are you gonna try to do it for your own ends? our ends are justified and we can use whatever means we want. your ends dont matter and if we catch you using certain means to those ends and we find you, you're going to prison.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 02 Oct 2012, 06:21

This after my post on events in Afghanistan which is now admitted, only not in so many words,
a total failure.

BOOM!!!

Three more Americans blown all over Kabul yesterday.

Look at this, the highest ranking US Military Officer in Afghanistan, General Allen, is upset so many
American soldiers are getting blown all over Afghanistan coming back home in thick heavy black zip
up polyethylene body bags.

The general here is "upset?" Awwwwwwwwwe. Crying or Very sad

So, General Allen, sir, what are you going to do now? Here's my advice, get some gonads and tell
NATO to go fuck off. Get on the phone to Anders Fogh Rasmussen and tell him to go harvest his
own god damn poppy.

Key word there in Rasmussen's comment: "assets." They are corporate assets; property.

Let's celebrate, no?

NATO, what are you friggin' stupid? Suroosh Alvi told you six years ago! Are you deaf?!

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 02 Oct 2012, 06:55

the system isnt consistent with its own logic. things arent black and white right or wrong like they try to tell us. its. are you gonna work for us and do that for us? or are you gonna try to do it for your own ends? our ends are justified and we can use whatever means we want. your ends dont matter and if we catch you using certain means to those ends and we find you, you're going to prison.

Too true.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 29 Oct 2012, 00:20

On Jimmy Savile and the current ongoing investigation into him and all things related to him like the bbc, hospitals and emotionally disturbed girlschools , an investigation which incidentally has the police codename = Operation Ewetree, an ancient tree for an ancient sin (:

I have been monitoring this sensationalist witch-hunt that has monopolised uk news now for the past few weeks very closely and my conclusion on the savile saga is not compatable with the current aroused majority

Firstly , he is no longer around to be able to defend himself , although such was his established position in uk society , it has been mentioned that any accusal towards him was quashed early in the police station or later by highly connected legal assistance

A lot of the evidence coming out against him recently is highly emotionally opinionated and fueled by this mass witchhunt energy whipped up by the news media

The charge child-abuse has been labelled constantly, but what i have observed so far in evidence against him , more accurately qualifies for a charge of Underage-pubescent girls Exploitation as a more accurate remit

According to reports, savile began his climb to fame back in 59/ 60 whereby he was runing nightclubs then in the 60s he got the opening slot for the biggest show in the uk at the time called top of the pops which was really aimed at teenagers and 20s people, with savile at that time already pushing 40

It has to be crystalised that in the late 50s, 60s, early 70s, young female teenagers (under 16 the legal age of consent in uk) were literally throwing themselves at famous people especially popstars of the time like the beatles etc and i believe that a large portion of these late 50s, 60s and 70s popstars and djs probably had sex with underage girls at that time , by underage i mean pubescent females who were under 16 and sexually promiscious regardless of the law of the land they were under

It appear that savile got himself of sexually almost like going for a crap, from reports he seemed to just need to stick it into a young pubescent girls privates or mouth and get off , cld and calculated and functional , no emotion shown

Im highlighting the term pubescent because although current society has no boundaries between child abuse and non-child abuse, when looked at with the cold unaroused eye, there are many layers going on in this area of debauchery

For example , an adult forcing themselfes on a non-pubescent child being the worst possible case , pubescent girls and age of consent is an area that varies from country to country

In this atmosphere of the 50s 60s and 70s , it can be fairly concluded that savile was freely able to practice his preference for young pubescent girls who probably were often under 16 and using his fame and power of position in society to extend and increase this behaviour which seems to have been a psychological sexual deviancy for him
And it is possible that he never really thought he was doing much wrong , apart from the fact they were often under 16, but that fact not really being a problem for him coming from his era

Now here is the crime that so far i think he is guilty off
FRom the evidence so far, it is fair to say that he did seek out young pubescent naive vulnerable girls to have his sexual way with , when he was in the late 50 , 690s and early 70s, he was probably able to get them by himself due to his fame position on television , but as he got older into his late 40s 50s, he needed to devise ways of getting that young hussy because the age gap was getting too great now even for a famous person to woo a teeny bopper using tv fame and money , so what he did was started raising money for charities specifically a hospital charity and emotionally disturbed young girls school charitys , by donating large sums of money to these institutions, he was able to weild new influence , which allowed him visiting times to cheer up these poor souls especially the young pubescent girl variety

So it seems he perfected the perfect cover for himself, a real goody two shoes in societys eyes which was conditioned by bbc news and the magic term "charity" raiser for hospitals and vulnerable children which instantly buys you a lot of camoflouge and shielding to any form of secret sexual deviancy

Now comes a speculation on what i believe was really going on , as i said, i think savile was guilty of child exploitation , as in using his powerful position in society to persuade young vulnerable pubescent girls to let him have sex with them , but in order to do this, he was allowed access to these vulnerable people by other people in positions of authority and question begs answering , what was in it for these people that allowed savile this access and protection from news coverage over the years ?

And i think the answer is Charity = large sums of untraceable funds were being pocketed by certain people , there is no mention of investigating the history of the money trails in saviles charities, in fact the oppoasite has occurred, it was anounced that his charitys have been closed in order to change their names because people would not donate any more = you can read between the lines that those charitys historic money trails are probably in ashes as i write

Savile also mentioned in his autobio that the police would never try and stick anything on him as they know he would take half the police force away with him so this also speaks volumes that in his travels, savile must have gathered a lot of info that could have been used to out a lot of hidden corrupt deviants , hence they have waited till he dead before running this story

I am just waiting to see now, how many of the hidden connections are unveiled if any , but usually these people are very adept at covering their tails and pushing out scapegoats for the public whipped up fanaticism to chew on

I think the magic words were "child abuse" that sets the wheels in motion, people are being paid money to tell their story to the papers bout savile, other celebs who didnt like him grab free air time to stick the knife in , its whats going on around the savile case thats a lot more interesting as a study in psycholgy programming

I watched a burt reynolds interview tonight, he said he lost his virginity at the age of 15 , to a woman in her 40s that invited im back to her house for "lunch"
The audience cheered and found that admirable , but in another interpretation or spin, that is child abuse or exploitation

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 29 Oct 2012, 21:15

Hope everything is going okay with TG these days. Haven't heard much from him on the forum lately.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 30 Oct 2012, 07:39

Thanks, Qsc, its been a really hectic schedule the past couple of months. How are
you? I hope well, its been some very weird things happening in the world, that's for sure.

Have been digging really deep into the Jesuits, I mean, really deep and have discovered some
rather not too often seen events they are associated with. I'll try to get one of these posts up soon.
This board has acted like a real archive of work here hasn't it?

I never realized it but the Dominicans and the Jesuits have been at crossed swords with each other.

And like holy smokes, this Jimmy Savile exposure is just astounding, of course, some of us have
known all along that these pedophile networks are embedded very deep in British power structures
including entertainment.

It shouldn't be referred to as pedophilia though, we should call it what it is; molestation, sexual
abuse, human trafficking, torture and often murder (see Jersey Island; Jimmy Savile was there).

Pedophilia denotes only child relationships.

Watch this video and then if anyone can, please tell me what these guys actually do to serve
humanity as they claim they are doing?

If you ask me, which people won't, these Dominicans are worshipping their egos.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 31 Oct 2012, 17:19

I've always thought of them as the jealous man in skirts.

I am looking forward to your findings, and at this juncture, would like to thank you TG...for all your great informative posts so far.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 31 Oct 2012, 20:01

Jesuits. Conjuring demons from other dimensions.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  seraphim Sun 11 Nov 2012, 05:15

That's real neat superhero group. Maybe the superhero should have known that a drunk will fight with anyone though...and kept on walking.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:30

There are hundreds of these cover up abuse cases in the uk, but little is done about the sadistic coverer uppers for these vermin

News in General - Page 19 N0106641353337864859A

An ex-canon at Carlisle Cathedral has been jailed for four years after sexually abusing three teenage boys.

Ronald Johns, 75, was demoted to a village parish nearly 20 years ago by his bishop instead of police being informed of allegations made by his first victim.

The victim made an official complaint to the church in 1993 when, by then, Johns was a canon at Carlisle Cathedral.

Johns made admissions to the late Right Rev Ian Harland who felt the appropriate sanction was to move him to a church in Caldbeck.

The matter only came to the attention of police this year when another victim complained he had also been abused by Johns, Carlisle Crown Court heard.

Police checked records at the cathedral which detailed the 1993 complaint dealt with by the Right Rev Harland, who died three years ago.

Johns, of Kings Road, Coltishall, Norwich, pleading guilty at an earlier hearing to sexual offences committed against three boys - aged between 14 and 17 at the time - between 1983 and 1991.

Sentencing him, Mr Justice Singh said: "As you accept, you have ruined your life and brought disgrace upon yourself."

He said his pre-sentence report had summarised his behaviour as "manipulative" and "predatory".

The current Bishop of Carlisle, the Right Rev James Newcome, said: "We unreservedly condemn this and any abuse. Jesus made it clear that those who are most vulnerable should be most precious, and hence safest with the Church. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families."

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 23 Nov 2012, 00:57

Am so laid back y'all , lets have another 4 years of me travelin about the exotic globe as the diplochief ,i still have some places to visit , ive had a real heelkickin ballbreaker in the far east recently , Cool , they sure can spin out here, lets talk politics later anybody , much later , this smoke is laced with nep mmmmmmm, bangkok shook me down bros, its all in the name , i know ive got a great sense of humour too , its all good , and i am stoned , immaculate , for you

News in General - Page 19 Obama
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 25 Nov 2012, 22:35

tgII wrote:Thanks, Qsc, its been a really hectic schedule the past couple of months. How are
you? I hope well, its been some very weird things happening in the world, that's for sure.

Have been digging really deep into the Jesuits, I mean, really deep and have discovered some
rather not too often seen events they are associated with. I'll try to get one of these posts up soon.
This board has acted like a real archive of work here hasn't it?

I never realized it but the Dominicans and the Jesuits have been at crossed swords with each other.

And like holy smokes, this Jimmy Savile exposure is just astounding, of course, some of us have
known all along that these pedophile networks are embedded very deep in British power structures
including entertainment.

It shouldn't be referred to as pedophilia though, we should call it what it is; molestation, sexual
abuse, human trafficking, torture and often murder (see Jersey Island; Jimmy Savile was there).

Pedophilia denotes only child relationships.

Watch this video and then if anyone can, please tell me what these guys actually do to serve
humanity as they claim they are doing?

If you ask me, which people won't, these Dominicans are worshipping their egos.

TG , THis vid from 36 mins has some heavy exposures into the jersey sordidity etc

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 25 Nov 2012, 22:38

and heres the guy in the vids own film into the sordidity

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:22

Thanks, Kapis; really nasty stuff here. Spent the entire day tracking down
Obama's education in Indonesia. I wish I never fucking went there.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 27 Nov 2012, 00:47

Id like to check / confirm that bit about jimmy savil visiting israel and the accuracy of the dialogue content, wonder where the guy sourced that info from
Personally i still think savil was a child exploiter , using his fame money and societal power to persuade vulnerable pubescent females to do sex acts with him , but he moved in circles where he picked up info on the more serious predators , which made him dangerous to these people should he ever spout , but i will watch the so called investigation with a steady mind to see what evidences emerge

On obama - yeah very interested to see what you discovered on the early day trail of the acting "gentleman diplochief obamawama" TG
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 30 Nov 2012, 00:25

His excellency, the oil dude from Kuwait.

His excellency, the Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah of Kuwait makes a
state visit to Britain and calls on the Queen. The ruling House of Sabah.

News in General - Page 19 220px-Sheikh_Sabah_IV
    Sabah IV Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah

News in General - Page 19 _64436188_432e2099-b3c6-4a58-8ada-1178eff6e51f

The House of Windsor, that would be the woman dressed in white, with white gloves
and a six million dollar diamond studded crown and that dude to her right, I think his
name is Chuck, in this video, own fifty-one percent of Royal Dutch Shell.

The Queen, in her prepared welcome speech for Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah,
should have mentioned Kuwait's slant drilling into Iraq back in the late 80s which Saddam
Hussein was given the green light to invade Kuwait thus kicking off the first Gulf War
(oil war).

News in General - Page 19 Shell

Kuwait is a small, relatively open economy with proven crude oil reserves of about 96 billion barrels (15.3 km3), i.e., about 9% of world reserves. Petroleum accounts for nearly half of GDP, 90% of export revenues, and 95% of government income. [wouldn't this be worth inviting Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah to Britain to clink wine glasses with the Queen, I mean, Royal Dutch Shell? Kuwait lacks water and has practically no arable land, thus preventing development of agriculture. About 75% of potable water must be distilled or imported. Higher oil prices reduced the budget deficit from $5.5 billion to $3 billion in 1999, and prices are expected to remain relatively strong throughout 2000. The government is proceeding slowly with reforms. It inaugurated Kuwait's first free-trade zone in 1999 [as can be seen, Wikipedia hasn't been updated, but maybe it doesn't have to be because Kuwait produces nothing but oil] and will continue discussions with foreign oil companies [including Riyal Dutch Shell] to develop fields in the northern part of the country.

List of companies by revenue; British Petroleum ranks 6th and Royal Dutch Shell ranks 2nd.

Kuwait probably puts out around 2.3 million barrels of crude each and every twenty-four
hour period at the current $90 per barrel price. Kuwait probably gets around $30 per
barrel after transportation and other costs are reduced. Still, that's a whopping chunk of
money day-after-day and year-after-year getting plowed into Kuwait's central bank the
NBK.

And guess where Kuwait's National Bank is headquartered? That's right, London, NBK plc
London.

Now, when the speech is listened to carefully in greeting Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber
al-Sabah to Britain, the Queen mentions that this year has been a good year referring to
her Jubilee year.

What that Jubilee year means of course, is that wealth has been returned to the City of
London re: America is on the cusp of economically collapsing; the country is entirely gutted.

So, while America has been gutted, just like in Britain where alcohol is an enormous
problem, that same problem will be coming to America as Americans have no where to turn
except to alcohol.

And then the Queen, towards the end mentions continued stability and peace for democracy
in that part of the world, in the mean time...Syria is getting ripped to shreds with over 50,000
dead and untold billions in destruction to its infrastructure...good one, Queenie...especially
when the British SAS are in Syria providing logistics and intelligence.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 03 Dec 2012, 02:14

The FBI works through proxies (paid informants and in most cases criminals with long
records) to set up "bowling pins" so the FBI can knock them down. It is so well done
and sophisticated that knocking down these "bowling pins" is analogous to a well
strategized business plan. The FBI is given permission to operate in the US under US
Code Title 28; Section 533 to prosecute crimes against the United States.

Current estimates place the number of informants (many are paid incentives) being
run by the FBI at around 15,000 informants and most with criminal records. On a
rudimentary calculation that comes to 300 informants for each of the fifty states.

Cleveland anarchist bomb plot aided and abetted by the FBI

Rather than target real risks of domestic terror, like neo-Nazis, the FBI entrapment machine demonises anarchists and Muslims

News in General - Page 19 Cleveland-five-comment-008
    FBI mugshot of Connor Stevens, [Hi, my name is shit head."] one
    of five men arrested earlier this year for plotting to blow up a bridge
    near Cleveland, Ohio.
    Photograph: FBI/AP

On 20 November, district court Judge David D Dowd Jr sentenced three anarchists with the Occupy Cleveland movement to prison terms ranging from 8 to 11.5 years for attempting to bomb a highway bridge last spring. US Attorney Steven Dettelbach trumpeted the successful prosecution:

"These defendants were found to have engaged in terrorist activities … These sentences should send a message that when individuals decide to endanger the safety of our community, they will be held to account."

Dettelbach, however, was trying to spin the judge's ruling that, in fact, rebuked the government. Dowd handed down far shorter sentences than the prosecutor sought, reportedly saying that the proposed prison terms were "grotesque" and "doesn't make any sense whatsoever". The prosecution had asked for sentences of 30, 25 and 19 years, respectively, for Douglas Wright, 27, Brandon Baxter, 20, and Connor Stevens, 20, in the failed plot to use plastic explosives to topple the Route 82 bridge spanning Ohio's Cuyahoga Valley National Park on 30 April 2012.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 03 Dec 2012, 02:17

All part of the patriot white "al qaeda" to help justify Homeland Security ensnaring the US populace.

So, while America has been gutted, just like in Britain where alcohol is an enormous
problem, that same problem will be coming to America as Americans have no where to turn
except to alcohol.

Key to the lifestyle, mindset and control of the masses of slaves...debauchery.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 07 Dec 2012, 23:29

Anyone check out the story that prince wullies wife kate was in hospital with pregnancy probs
2 Australian djs made a hoax call to the hospital that she was residing in, posing as the queen with an imitation queen royal voice, the nurse in the hospital that took this hoax call and believed it really was the queen enquiring about her grand daughter in law, which led to details about the kates condition been given out and everyone having a liuttle snigger about this scenario

Now this nurse that took the hoax call has been found dead ?

Wtf is going on there , was she really so conditioned that that little error of judgement made her take her own life, or something more sinister going on as a public example not to mock the queen bee or royal family
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next