DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Flames
quicksilvercrescendo
seraphim
Sputnik
Bobdog
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

2012              - Page 5 Empty Re: 2012

Post  tgII Thu 10 May 2012, 03:41

Neighbor came over yesterday, about an hour after I listened to a solid discussion on
the benefits of what is being called a 'paleo diet', she handed me two big pieces of fillet
steak from a deer.

I think the remainder of 2012 is going to be actually kind to me as these sychro-
nocities
become more prevalent when your heart and mind is right.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sputnik Fri 11 May 2012, 17:15

Well it is almost mid-year and I haven't seen anything precluding the great ascension or host of extra-ordinary metaphysical or evolutionary phenomena.
Lightening bolts are not coming out of my ass...yet.

I totally understand what you mean....but I am very sensitive in some ways...and it may all be way more subtle than what some make of it.

For instance...it was quite a strange realisation to me that my almost unbearbale headaches do correlate to the occurance of x-flare solar storms...I kid you not....nor do/did I anticipate them....I just stumbled upon this being so by mere accident...then I read an article about "mysterious sun particle" detected..."significance" unknown..on a Nasa Webpage....I think I left a comment somewhere saying maybe those x-flare sunstorms burn out the darkness out of our heads ( maybe in the hope that the pain I experience serves a higher purpose, comforting thought) ....maybe we all react to them in a different way....some people may just feel fatigued...some have a tendency to over-react...the headaches I get are so bad that even taking a double-dose of painkillers won't do anything to give me any relieve..so I just just don't even bother taking them anymore and stay in bed for 1 or 2 days..until the fit is over.

Some people told me that it has something to do with these storms reducing the electro-magnetic field of the planet...

And others say that the Schuhman Resonance (earth heart beat frequency) has changed it's frequency to a higer pitch, biggest increase in 2012....so whatever this mean for us creatures...the ELF (low) frequencies of the earth itself seeem to raise up/ are being effected...

At this moment of time I can't say if this has a significant impact on my consciousness, but I hope these terrible headaches have some kind of (positive) meaning/explanation.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 11 May 2012, 18:03

One of my friend just send me this right now:

you may think this is rubbish, but whenever there is a strong "sunstorm"...it feels like my head is exploding...

no (pharmaceutical) medication works...

Glad for your opinions/insights on this, really appreciated...

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 11 May 2012, 19:38

I would try lavender oil on the temples.
Or a detox of some kind, clear the blood. Especially of metals.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 16 May 2012, 15:20

Archeologists found new Mayan calendars that extend 6000 years beyond 2012....thus killing many a 2012 theorists who were suggesting the...end...of something.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 18 May 2012, 19:00

There never was "genuine debate" on the true meaning of the "2012 Mayan Calendar", as my mexican explained to me years ago. At the heart of this rests two fundamentally different views of the world: a materialist and a spiritual. Chilam Balam talks about the role of consciousness in the evolution of the cosmos. European astrology emphasises on the power that physical bodies (planets) have on events on earth. The Mayans were excellent astrologers/astronomers, and created many different calendars for different purposes.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 01 Jul 2012, 01:57

Very unusual forecast over next 6 months for uk weather

Britain faces another six months of topsy-turvy weather with violent storms followed by extreme heat.

Long periods of rain and thunder will be broken by brief spells of scorching sunshine as the unstable weather “bounces” between extremes.

Forecasters say the country has become a battleground between two air masses and the resulting “Armageddon” is likely to last until December.

The volatile weather has already produced severe storms on a scale normally seen in the American Midwest.

On Thursday temperatures hit 82F (28C) in Gravesend, Kent, while an inch of rain fell in just two hours in parts of the Midlands and North, leading to flash flooding which claimed at least one life. Hailstones up to five inches in diameter bombarded parts of Leicestershire and in Lincolnshire practice for this weekend’s air show at RAF Waddington had to be suspended because of lightning.

A Polish PZL-130 Orlik two-seater trainer caught in the storm managed to land safely. Meanwhile in London there was glorious sunshine and temperatures in the 80s. Jonathan Powell, of Vantage Weather Services, said it may be December before the crazy weather finally settles down.

As parts of Britain continued to be lashed by gales and persistent rain yesterday, he warned:

It will get worse before it gets better. Expect another six months of extremes. Nothing is going to settle down right up until the end of the year. We are going to keep getting this extreme fluctuation in the weather.

He warned July could be a “mirror image” of June with days of non-stop rain.

“It is not looking good at all,” he said. “We can expect this weather to continue for the foreseeable future, with a mixture of potentially torrential downpours and then these extreme spikes of heat.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 09 Sep 2012, 21:30

Its eerily quiet on the 2012 dramatic event front, with the planned goings on in south america nearer december, an anticipatory fever is possible which in itself can harness strange energetic movements , especially financial varietys
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 09 Sep 2012, 22:46

The only "dramatic" event I see coming the end of this year is that the bankers plan their
strategies according to celestial events. This corresponds with Vladimir Putin's control of
Russia buying up a huge amount of gold over the past five years which the news just broke.
According to one source half a billion dollars of gold a month.

The western banking elite are going to bring the system down and reshuffle it this year.
Duck for cover.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 11 Sep 2012, 07:38

Hi TGII!
A little break from the roll you are on......my little one caught a rabbit and I would like to give you the pic. All yours...right and all...thought you would like it!
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 11 Sep 2012, 17:07

From what I understand about gold and oil is that a day will soon come where their prices will plummet...gold down to $300 and ounce and $20 a barrel oil.
Many will get quite a huge surprise.
China and Russia are supposed to have something to do with this.
All I can speculate for the moment.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 11 Sep 2012, 22:46

From what I understand about gold and oil is that a day will soon come where their prices will plummet...gold down to $300 and ounce and $20 a barrel oil.
Many will get quite a huge surprise.
China and Russia are supposed to have something to do with this.
All I can speculate for the moment.

i was talking to this guy yesterday, said he was a property developer just back from the states , he believed that gold prices were going to go crazy over the next years , he expected around 3000 per ounce in next year or 2 then up to 10000 an ounce over next 10 years , he had some theory for his belief , but did not have time to discuss it all at that moment , if i see him again , i will take note of his theory and understandings for such a fantasmical belief which still could indeed occur , as things are going to start behaving out of predicatable character over the next year with ever increasing velocity as more people in the world become active participants using modern technology instead of passive respondents

Part of the guys theory that he did mention was to do with this people power and off course the american dollar slight illness

China and Russia have been buying a whole lot of gold in recent years , whats the thinking behind your expected drop in gold qsc
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 12 Sep 2012, 12:26

probably your reply still relevant on page 1 of precious metals qsc, re -nick g forecast
https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net/t241-precious-metals

Will america be repossesing all precious metals from its "resident" citizens , come the dollar high noon ? Very Happy
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 12 Sep 2012, 22:33

Thanks TG...that link to my previous posts does the subject justice as far as that perspective.

I don't believe "they" will ever let gold go above 2500 in the most turbulent of times...much less 10,000.
That is a pretty wild speculation going that high.

The derivative and leveraged investments have propped up the gold bubble and when the derivatives crumble...so will gold.
Russia and China will then flood the market with gold further deflating the bubble.

Hard to know for sure how the manipulators will work with gold...but it is manipulated...always.

I really do love my gold. Sometimes I will take some out of the box and stare at it for a while.
It is so shiny and yellow...so...precious.
We likes the precious.

I think what will prove to be very valuable in the future is...
my property and home far from a large populated area...
with a water source the runs through it that I have the rights to and cannot be tampered with or damned further upstream as it comes down from the mountains...
my outhouse...and the 2 year supply of shit wipe in the attic...
water well I had drilled...
home garden, fruit trees, berry bushes...
infrastructure in place to support limited, but varied livestock for my own personal consumption...horses for transport and farming...
the ability to live off the grid...
2 pedal powered Singer sewing machines...
some guns and knives for protection from...interlopers...
and a host of other acquisitions all there to help ensure my survival when the lights go out and technological society just...stops.

Think of the stillness and peace at that moment...while utter chaos explodes and people are chewing each other eyes out of their skulls because they can't access their facebook page from their i-phone anymore...and they have lost the skill to hunt, fish, gather, scavenge, cultivate and survive.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 13 Sep 2012, 02:10

for protection from...interlopers...

(chuckle)

If enough people say it, soon i may indeed believe i am TG like uris early delusion of me Razz (nah i know it was a typo Q)

But on Gold - looking forward to see how it goes, but either way it does not really effect me, i have held that beautiful golden 999 pamp in my hand too, and theres no way i could ever sell that , its too rare and precious for sure , untarnishable , immortal , eureka Cool
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 23 Nov 2012, 00:38

Buzz me when it all goes off.....runnin out of days , wot about 38 left and its getting eerily silent
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 20 Dec 2012, 03:04

Clock is ticking, friends. We have 12 more hours until December 21, 2012.

That's it: life is over. The earth is finished. Now what? Hope this doesn't interfere with
my work schedule this coming week. It is a busy week with a full schedule.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 21 Dec 2012, 12:03

Submarine sonar noises ........................................ , im reading past 11.11am on 21st december 2012 and business seems usual , or is this some afterlife dream joke cyclops

Is there anybody out there
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 21 Dec 2012, 12:42

Beat you to the timeline, Kapitan, I'm still floundering waiting for the shit to happen.
How dull...all is well.

Currently in Tokyo it is December 21, 2010, Friday 9:21PM.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 21 Dec 2012, 22:37

seems just as boring as the pre-apocalypse days.

But the humour is still on the upcurve (;
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 22 Dec 2012, 16:28

Well?...
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 22 Dec 2012, 18:51

the elites trick is to deceive people to await the horrors at the wrong date. bet there will be some gnarly events in 2013...

naturally, of course!

besides this I am sure that it's kind of a relieve to think that an apocalypse would mean the end to the agony produced by the monotony of our lives.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next