DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream World

+5
Sputnik
Flames
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
seraphim
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Dream World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dream World

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 03 Mar 2010, 10:36

Thanks for that Flames.

Here is a small doo-ditty I had typed into my phone when I was visiting the old folks home the other day.
The nurses told me about this old guy in a room down the hall and how he was a crotchety old bastard fart who was waiting to die...
So I stuck my head in the doorway to take a look at the specimen...and this popped into my head while thinking that one day I may be sitting on the same bed...(except I would be banging a nice young nurse instead of coming from the shithead frame of mind).

And there you now sit…with your head in your hands
Living the life resultant…from all of your plans
Hopeless and insignificant…now feeling the fool
Living your best moment…choking on blood and drool

Thinking to the past…smiles and laughs you had
Lovers blurred memories…elated and sad
Wondering which fractal or detour could have been
But still end up now at lifes’ grandeur’s end

Good-bye ol' man. Trust me. It gets better than this.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 04 Mar 2010, 00:39

Great Stuff Flames and Qsc, arouses the attention of the heart , the ability to transform feeling through word
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  seraphim Sun 25 Apr 2010, 05:50

Flames you might be interested in reading this about nightmares.

http://theplaceofnopity.yuku.com/topic/41/t/Dreaming-Technigues.html

And bedido here is a gal on her own trying to avoid the nonorganics......

http://theplaceofnopity.yuku.com/topic/16/t/How-I-Was-Inducted.html
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 05 May 2010, 00:21

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 08 Jun 2010, 00:19

So im summarising from whats been posted on lucid dreaming which would be the first stage of crossing conscious dimensions so to speak , is that there are many many recorded techniques for achieving and excelling this state of being .

Putting aside the occassional lucid dream, if one wanted to increase the occassions ..........
1st step is to have a dream (some say we always dream but dont always remember)
2nd step is to educate the self to remember the dreams
3rd step is to achieve awareness in the dream
4th step and very important is to achieve certainty of when in a dream or when awake in physical reality

It seems that what is first required is to create a link between ones conscious mind and dreamstate mind
The power of mantra or even self hypnosis cannot be understated in the purposefull mindset
It is down to beleif systems what one beleives is going on in a communication between the conscious mind and the sub-conscious or even unconscious mind , but nevertheless, there is a connection which can be altered by conscious mantra
Then once the mindset to expect and observe the dreams is started, one must on awakening immediately record the contents of the dream, by writing it down, whatever can be remembered, this is important for 2 reasons, the most important first reason is for the aforementioned further cementing of the relationship between the conscious state and the dreamstate, as often if you leave it a few minutes , even seconds, one can forget the contents of the dream , secondly, the contents of the dream will be interesting especially to check if they co-incide with ones conscious direction and requesting of them or they present some other equation
And if things develop with the purpose and nous directing them, soon it is possible to develop a dream awareness or so they say

Now there are also other little tricks used by natives over the years to intensify the dreamconsciousness like ingesting herbs and i list one here that has got some strong evidence for influences but anyone trying this would have to seriously consider all the possibles and maybes

It is called Calea zacatechichi

Summary
Calea zacatechichi is a plant used by the Chontal Indians of Mexico to obtain divinatory messages during dreaming. At human doses, organic extracts of the plant produce the EEG and behavioral signs of somnolence and induce light sleep in cats. Large doses elicit salivation, ataxia. retching and occasional vomiting. The effects of the plant upon cingulum discharge frequency were significantly different from hallucinogenic- dissociative drugs (ketamine. quipazine, phencyclidine and SKF-10017). In human healthy volunteers, low doses of the extracts administered in a double-blind design against placebo increased reaction time end time-lapse estimation. A controlled nap sleep study in the same volunteers showed that Calea extracts increased the superficial stages of sleep and the number of spontaneous awakenings. The subjective reports of dreams were significantly higher than both placebo and diazepam, indicating an increase in hypnagogic imagery occurring during superficial sleep stages.
Introduction
Dreams are important in mesoamerican cultures. They are believed to occur in a realm of suprasensory reality and, therefore, are capable of conveying messages (Lopez-Auatin. 1980). The use of plant preparations in order to produce or to enhance dreams of a divinatory nature constitutes an ethnopharmacological category that can be called "oneiromancy" and which justifies rigorous neuropharmacological research.

There are several plants used in Indian communities of Mexico to obtain divinatory messages from dreams. Several puffball mushrooms (Lycoperdon spp.), wrongly reported as hallucinogens (Ott et al., 1975), are eaten fresh by Mixtec Indians before going to bed in order to dream (Diaz, 1975. 1979). Nahuatl Indians from the Sierra de Puebla use an as yet unidentified species of Salvia, known by the name of Xiwit, for the same purpose (Tim Knab, pers. commun.). The plant known as Bakana to the Tarahumara Indians, which has been reported to be an analgesic, antipsychotic and divinatory agent(Bye. 1979), was later found to be employed for dreaming during night sleep (William Merrill, pers. commun.). Finally, Calea zacatechichi Schl. (Compositae) is used in the same context by the Chontal Indians of Oaxaca.

C. zacatechichi is a plant of extensive popular medicinal use in Mexico (Diaz. 1976). An infusion of the plant (roots. leaves and stem) is employed against gastrointestinal disorders, as an appetizer. cholagogue, cathartic. antidysentry remedy, and has also been reported to be an effective febrifuge. With other aromatic Compositae, dry C. zacatechichi is used as insecticide (Diet, 1975). There is also some information concerning psychotropic properties of this plant that require further clarification (Schultes and Hofmann, 1973).

The pioneer study on the appetizer properties of zacatechichi, conducted at the Institute Medico Nacional of Mexico, mentioned some psychoactive effects (Sandoval, 1882). MacDougall (1968) reported that a Chontal informant knew that the leaves of the plant were to be either smoked or drunk as an infusion to obtain divinatory messages. Subsequent interviews with MacDougall's informant and active participation in ceremonial ingestion revealed that the plant is used for divination during dreaming (Diaz, 1975). Whenever it is desired to know the cause of an illness or the location of a distant or lost person, dry leaves of the plant are smoked, drunk and put under the pillow before going to sleep. Reportedly, the answer to the question comes in a dream. A collection of interviews and written reports concerning the psychotropic effects of these; preparations on 12 volunteers has been published (Diaz. 1975, 1979). Free, reports and direct questioning disclosed a discrete enhancement of all sensorial perceptions, an increase in imagery, mild thought discontinuity, rapid flux of ideas. and difficulties in retrieval. These effects were followed by somnolence and a short sleep during which lively dreams were reported by the majority of the volunteers. These preliminary observations suggested that the psychotropic effects of the plant were similar to those interesting from ethnobotanical. psychological and neuropharmacological of the "cognodysleptic" drugs, whose prototype is marihuana (Cannabis saliva)(Diaz, 1979). The possible effects upon dreaming are the most perspectives .
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 12 Jul 2010, 08:38

Hope your grandmother is in peace now Flames.

I don't vision you as that kindof priest. That certainly was a bad dream.

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 16 Jul 2010, 08:03

Meant to say what a bad ass dream Flames. Smile

Speaking of dreams, I had a very strange and surreal dream like thing happen to me with two people???? at the grocery store yesterday. I never had that happen in wake time as far as I can remember. And they may not have been people, and also as far as I know I've never met beings in awake time either.
It sure had me thinking about the different states of mind.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 16 Jul 2010, 21:02

is it too personal for further details ?
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 24 Jul 2010, 05:58

details?
experimentation with my mind tool Very Happy

As for dreams they are usually about preparing myself, and of course nutty, because I am. Need meds now!

Speaking of some folks I still am interested in what Irony has to say, a comment she has about the underworld?
Become visible to all and be held accountable for everything you did..good and bad..

And then you can only hope the good deeds outweigh the bad ones...

Otherwise your abidance could become a DEADLY hell..

When you are dead every single thought becomes INSTANTLY REALTY...

WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF ONE WERE ABLE TO BE CONSCIOUSLY AWARE OF ONE THOUGHTS?

Now you know why some Buddhists train that all the time like maniacs.. :003_ev:

hope all is well for everyone............
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 23 Aug 2010, 13:50

So u were quite lucid in the dream Blackbird ? , it seems to take concentrated effort utilising techniques to establish a consistent and solidified relationship between awake consciousness and dream consciousness as opposed to the occassional lucidity that may visit someone at random , or what appears to be random
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 24 Aug 2010, 08:37

It was difficult to focus at times and my mind wondered,

Darth Vader is quite insistive about his/her input
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 19 Oct 2010, 17:42

Become visible to all and be held accountable for everything you did..good and bad..

And then you can only hope the good deeds outweigh the bad ones...

Otherwise your abidance could become a DEADLY hell..

When you are dead every single thought becomes INSTANTLY REALTY...

Nothing to be added.

Ask the scientists, nobody can determine the difference between reality and illusion.

You won't be able to control your thoughtprocess when you are dead..

When you enter the world of the dead, every single thought of yours will become instant reality.

The feather of Maat against your hearts.

You people know what I am sayng.

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 19 Oct 2010, 17:54

Kapis wrote:
It was difficult to focus at times and my mind wondered,

Darth Vader is quite insistive about his/her input

It is not about good and evil, that's a lesson that should have been learned a long time ago.

You are trying to distance yourself from the horror that is inside of your core. Making excuses.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 19 Oct 2010, 18:02

Blackbird wrote:I had an interesting dream not so long ago. I actually don't recall specifics as to what occurred previously in my dream. It was upon waking or in the process of waking that was so strange. I remember seeing a little man(?) beside my bed and he(?) had a DJ like set up. You know the kind with some headphones and what looked like a turntable in front. I heard my voice saying to myself...I wonder if he was putting something into my head or was he taking something out. The impression was like some sort of downloading or uploading...thing(?). I wasn't afraid just confused and I still wonder about this odd dream.

This is a key experience and you were able to stay aware to detect another form of intelligence. Something seemingly more powerful, maybe hypnotic, maybe telepathic in nature. Yes - downloading...I have heard this before...At least now you know that you are being guided/manipulated for better or worse, through some of your dreamtime sequences by beings that are not YOU.

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 19 Oct 2010, 21:40

If you get really strong, I mean psychically...you can hunt them down, likewise. Some are not bad at all...just a bit scary at first,
and some always will be bad, no matter if you are able to detect them or not..

If they are bad, tell them to fuck off. That's were I agree with the south american tribe...

But this dream business is about the contruction of your present....moment.

Some people are more interested about the "before and after" linear timeline schedule..
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next