DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DARPA Thread

+2
Flames
tgII
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The DARPA Thread Empty The DARPA Thread

Post  tgII Wed 18 Apr 2012, 01:03

Is there anything about DARPA on this board? I'm sure there is but maybe it would be a
good idea to isolate subject content to individual threads of their own. There is a Technology
Thread
, yes, but maybe we can isolate even more each area of technology re: DARPA in this
thread?

Imagine one of these coming after you as you head to the second floor of your home to
seek shelter? The machine is completely indifferent to you as a human being - it just kills.

An army of robots programmed for kill sequence with no compunction. DARPA annual
budget: currently at $3.2 billion

All things DARPA here please.
Neutral
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The DARPA Thread Empty Re: The DARPA Thread

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:51

pretty frightening potential from those robotic muts, the one on the treadmill reminded me of john wayne when its walking , i suppose they could also make gay robots , basically anything will go soon
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:39

Kapis, it would be well worth going very deep on this as Joseph Farrell pointed
out in these two video blogs. It can be summed up by stating there is enormous
occult-like social engineering going on here and it is intimately related to statements
Werner Von Braun was supposedly to have intimated to his personal secretary.

He stated there would first be a 'war on terrorism' followed in quick succession
by a 'war against aliens'. If you look very closely at news there are more and more
stories being released into the public domain on this theme.

Statements made approximately forty years ago.

Then the think tanks are releasing movies on this same theme more recently the
movie Battleship, which by coincidence my wife went to see yesterday to report
back to me saying the movie just freaked her out.

The public is being psychologically prepared for this paradigm. The only way to
move civilization in the direction it is being taken is to base that forward direction on
a permanent military footing. That's a very scary thought friends.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 24 Apr 2012, 06:05

The scary thing is that so many folks will get sucked into the illusion that a transhuman is a superhuman and will gladly give up what little freedom they have to become one. I can see that happen for sure. But they are completely different in reality. Technology is a major temptation, because there is power in it, power that folks crave, cuz they have none, it was all taken away.

And even scarier if the transhuman is supposed to be the human replacement for the next age or world. We will have no choice then.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 27 Apr 2012, 11:02

Looks like DARPA has some catching up to do?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 28 Apr 2012, 10:56

warfare will soon be a computer game format controlled by spotty geeks in their underpants

How close was that guy to the car when it exploded ? was that real or video edited, just thinking of the possibility of shrapnel catching his face or eyes
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 03 May 2012, 22:06

What a freak show, hey Flames; merchants of death. And if there aren't enough terrorists
to go around to be killed to make this expense worth while, why they'll just have NATO manufacturer
them.

You heard the magazine editor: "Jordon is one of America's biggest allies in the Middle East."

Hate to be the biggest enemy?!

Here's an update from Edwin Starr:

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 04 May 2012, 10:32

Screw the stealth boat, Flames, I want a crystal computer.

MOST POWERFUL COMPUTER COULD COME FROM TINY CRYSTAL

APRIL 25, 2012 – A TINY, MAN-MADE CRYSTAL is poised to become one of the most powerful and most difficult to hack computers in existence, according to physics professor James Freericks and a team of researchers.

Physics professor James Freericks says a tiny man-made crystal he and others researched has the potential to store more information than "the sum of all of the computers ever built." (Photo by Ruth Monnier)

Guess what entity gets first dibs on this crystal? DARPA.

SURPASSING RECORDS

Freericks worked with scientists from the U.S. National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST), the University of Sydney in Australia, North Carolina State University and the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research in South Africa on the project. [this is a Georgetown University team]

“We found that the computer with the crystal far surpasses previous records for the number of atoms working together in a functioning quantum computer,” Freericks says. “This means such a computer would likely have the ability to perform computations that current powerful supercomputers cannot.”

The research, funded by the National Science Foundation, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), and the U.S. Army Research Laboratory's Army Research Office, has important implications for security encryption systems.

So what the hell is going on here with crystals anyway? Didn't we see
something like this from a few other researchers concerning the power
of crystals?

The perfect crystal skull; what the hell did this thing power?

The DARPA Thread Spcrystalskullsj1

And ya'll better pay attention to Georgetown University; because that
university has one of the biggest archives of private research known.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 04 May 2012, 12:51

It is key to understand the use of quartz crystals by the scientific sorcerers and the takeover of the masonic structures controlling the world grid in the sixteenth century.

Mechanical-physical pressure on quartz creates piezo-electricity. Granite contains a very high proportion of quartz within its matrix...this rock is a crystal.
As does mechanical pressure also creates piezo-electricity within DNA...and the collagen of bone and the body's supportive collagen fascial matrix.

Acoustic energy, magnetism, electricity, luminescence, and forms of energy harvesting...all possible with piezo-electricity.

How this ties into quantum physics will begin to explain what has been historically referred to as occult magic.

Biomagnetite...very profound discoveries...related to crystals found within the brain and nervous system tissues of mammals-humans.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2791810/

acoustics
electro-magnetism
luminescence or light
energy vampirism-sequestration
dark and light matter
quantum physics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell_equations

The physics-metaphysics of money and worldwide enslavement using debt for total control of the sheople of the matrix.

There is an occult connection to nuclear energy and weaponry also related to the matrix bridging the physical and the ethereal.
This nuclear exchange and ritual sacrifice of human souls is upcoming.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 06 May 2012, 06:33

Quicksilvercrescendo, you are on to something there! The technology is only going to expand and repeat itself. I truly believe that, because it has happened and will happen again. The wavelength will continue. Maybe at some point it will be changed. I really hope so , because I am tired of all these cycles.

And yes Flames, I believe DARPA is a breakaway civilization. And is used as a catalyst for changing us. And we grasp at the dangling carrot. And we follow as usual. It leads us nowhere at all. It is a trick a delusion, made on us, from others in control who have completely given up on the human race. I can only imagine how sickly they are inside.
But I have not given up on myself yet, not yet!, Although I'm sure I'm hanging by a thread.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 07 May 2012, 01:26

So what the hell is going on here with crystals anyway?

What most people completely miss to notice is that crystalls are a life form ;D

If you ever come across a "real" natural crystal use your nose and you can actually smell it being a living organism...

I guess artificially created crystals are somehow "useful" in one way or another, but I wouldn't get too excited about that...

It's like in that old legend where the artificial crystals of the Atlanteans were destroyed by the "real" ones of Mu,

surely just an analogy, but it is still wise to pay some attention to that "twist" in the story... ;D
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 08 May 2012, 06:29

warfare will soon be a computer game format controlled by spotty geeks in their underpants

How about someone else playing the real warfare games and blaming it on the geeks, so therefore the blame is put on everyone and labeled as bad folks, and put in worse jail and lose the game. Meaning even less freedom for us.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 29 Nov 2012, 09:34

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 30 Nov 2012, 03:32

Sorcha Faal, perhaps.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 30 Nov 2012, 06:11

aka David Booth, yes, that's what did cross my mind. Although I know some of the
people at 21st Century, not personally, but well enough to know they wouldn't put out
filler nonsense.

We'll see I suppose.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 30 Nov 2012, 07:44

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 21 Dec 2012, 06:04

Funding provided by DARPA and the U.S. Marine Corp.

Either carries your heavy pack into combatant or carries your dead body out of a
combat zone.

Meanwhile, the other marine dudes are getting married in the White House.

The DARPA Thread 282916_506716389349228_775972880_n
    "Yeah, I love you too man, now let's
    get into our gear and get over to Afghanistan,
    we've got some killin' to do."

Well, look on the bright side, at least when these killer tech robots are fully functional
and online in the thousands, the damn things won't be shooting at each other. And
another benefit too is, they won't propose to and marry each other.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 21 Dec 2012, 22:41

"Yeah, I love you too man, now let's
get into our gear and get over to Afghanistan,
we've got some killin' to do."

That cracked me up TG their even squeezing onto the same square on the image by chance off course

Flames, yeah , wont be long till your friendly neighbourhood goyims are checking into a local lab to get some interchangeable info memory chips attached to their brain cells to give them instant new skills
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 07 Jan 2013, 07:40

re: DARPA funded extension of the human brain connected to small electrodes

The contract was for $35 million. Where in the hell does all this money come from?

This is state of the art cutting edge technology. A fully integrated artificial limb.

The extinction of the species.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next