DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political News or Comments

+10
Sputnik
highnoon
SunoftheMourning
seraphim
hrblsh
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Flames
rainyday
14 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Political News  or Comments - Page 15 Empty Re: Political News or Comments

Post  tgII Tue 28 Sep 2010, 11:32

Professor Walter Veith seems to be referring to Revelations
to support his observations; I can only imagine how captivated
the audience must be?

That the Vatican is a shit house that there can be no doubt, but
it is the City of London where the real power resides.

Where did Al Gore disapeear to; I understand the real threat is
global cooling confirmed by Bilderberg meeting of last June.

The tower of Babel...lost me...the Bilderburg meeting was originally
developed to dispesrse German assets after WWII where today
these assets have grown significantly.

The Nazis in The White House Story: Part 1

The Nazis in The White House Story: Part 2

The Nazis in The White House Story: Part 3

Revelations are sort of like a 'revelation of the method' technique
to gently and cleverly lead the religiously sentimental into
'predestination.'

Do not question God...Professor Veith needs help; all are obeying
the Pope and subject to Rome?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 05 Nov 2010, 10:59

Flames wrote:

September 2010, UK public sector net debt was £952.8 billion. (or 64.6% of National GDP)....

"Interest free" loan, huh?...Rolling Eyes

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 08 Nov 2010, 00:08

Caught an interview on satellite with quite an interesting German Sinologist WOLFGANG KUBIN
He believes that all writing should come from the inner voice
He comes down hard on modern chinese writers
Found a part transcript here of some of the interview

Bonn University Professor of Chinese Studies Wolfgang Kubin is one of the most renowned Sinologists in Germany, especially on the presentation and study of contemporary Chinese literature. In this DW interview, he expressed his views on the Chinese Writers Association, the problems in contemporary Chinese literature, the problems of Chinese writers and how they can step onto the world stage, and also about certain specific writers and works.

DW: In the recent Writers Association meeting in Beijing, Tie Ning was elected chairperson. This is the third chairperson in the history of the Writers Association after Mao Dun and Ba Jin. I understand that you were in China at the time. What are your views?

Kubin: I was in China at the time, but I don't know much about this event. In any case, it can be said that all of the Chinese writers that I know hold the Writers Association in contempt. For us Sinologists, it is a matter of indifference if there is a new chairperson for the Writers Association.

DW: Can it be said that the new Writers Association president does not need to the most famous and respected person in the manner of Mao Dun and Ba Jin?

Kubin: This Writers Association serves no purpose whatsoever. You can ask all the writers in mainland China and none of them will voluntarily talk about the Writers Association. Nobody. Not a single person. If one is a genuine Chinese writer, he will not join this Writers Association. If he became a great writer only after joining, then something is wrong with him. Generally speaking, good writers cannot possibly be associated with the Writers Association.

DW: I understand you wrote a report recently about the problem of existence of Chinese literature in the 21st century. Can you summarize the contents of this report? That is to say, tell us about the problems that exist for Chinese literature over the past few years.

Kubin: I can only mention certain existing problems that I feel exists in 20th century Chinese literature. If we divide Chinese writers into those before or after 1949, we will find out that writers before 1949 were pretty good with foreign languages -- Eileen Chang, Lin Yu-tang, Hu Shi, they can all write in foreign languages. Some of the authors (such as Lu Xun) can handle two foreign languages without any problems. After 1949, you basically cannot find a Chinese writer who can speak a foreign language. Therefore, he cannot use another language system to examine his own work. Also, he cannot read the works written in foreign languages. He can only read foreign works translated into English. Therefore, Chinese writers have very poor understanding of foreign literature. Many of the pre-1949 writers believe that when they learn foreign languages, they will enrich their own writing. But if you ask a contemporary Chinese writer why he won't learn a foreign language, he will say that a foreign language can only ruin his mother tongue. I guess this is why there are no great writers after 1949 and why these writers do not compare to the pre-1949 writers. This is where the problem lies. This is a very important issue.

DW: Do you think that this is the sole problem, or the main problem?

Kubin. This is the biggest problem. When Chinese writers go overseas, they have to rely on the Sinologists because they can't even speak a word of foreign language. They rely on us completely. Their works need us to translate them from Chinese.

DW: You must have some understanding about certain recent works from China in recent years, such as <Wolf Totem>.

Kubin: <Wolf Totem> is fascism according to us Germans. That book causes China to lose face.

DW: There are also the works of other authors such as the "pretty girl writers" like Mian Mian and Wei Hui.

Kubin: You must be joking. That is not literature. That is trash.

DW: Do you think that there is any more decent Chinese literature in recent years?

Kubin: There is some in Chinese poetry. There are some good, even excellent, writers of Chinese poetry, such as Ouyang Jianghe, Sichuan, Zhai Yongming and others. There are many others. That is for sure.

DW: China is talking about "Poetry is dead." Why do you think?

Kubin: How can poetry be dead? Even if China is dead, then poetry will be dead in China but it will continue to "live on" in Germany. If a Chinese poet comes to Germany and we organize a reading, there will be at least 50 people, 100 people in attendance. We will certain publish their collected poems. Contemporary Chinese writers have published many poetry books in German. Chinese literature will not die in Germany.

DW: How does contemporary Chinese poetry compare to the 1980's with people like Bei Dao and Yang Lian?

Kubin: That is hard to compare. But I think that the poets from both the 1980's and 1990's are excellent. They have their own visions, they have their own language, etc. Personally, I obviously like Bei Dao and that group of people. But I am older and I should consider the younger readers. Those younger readers are likely to prefer the 1990's poets such as Wang Jiaxin, Ouyang Jianghe, Zhai Yongming and so on.

DW: The Chinese Writers Association has a project now to select 100 Chinese works and translate them into foreign languages so that Chinese literature can go out into the world. What do you think about this plan? Is it meaningful?

Kubin: This may mean something in the United States, but it is meaningless in Germany. Basically, we have already translated the Chinese literary works into German. All Chinese writers of any era already has German editions of their works. We do not need that help. But it is a problem in the United States where the need exists because they have done fewer translations.

DW: China has been developing economically very rapidly. Some people say that China will surpass the United States economically in the next 30 or 40 years. The United States got prosperous in the last century. But we know that they prospered not only economically, but also in literature, cinema, popular music and so on. They had a tremendous impact on the world. Do you believe that China will also develop rapidly in literature to match its economic standing?

Kubin: That depends on the Chinese people themselves. The people who despise Chinese culture and Chinese literature are not us foreigners, but the Chinese people themselves. The problem is with China itself. The Chinese people do not assign any important position to their own culture and literature.

DW: How are we supposed to understand this? Why do you say that the Chinese people do not assign any importance to their literature?

Kubin: Let me give you a very simple example. Last year, I published in Germany a history of 20th century Chinese literature. When the Chinese intellectuals who are all my friends (including the writers) heard that I was writing such a history, they said, "Don't write it. There is nothing good. It is all trash."

DW: That is to say, they despise themselves. Or perhaps one should say that they despise each other.

Kubin: Yes, you are very correct. They despise each other.

DW: When Gao Xingjian won the Nobel Prize, the reaction from China was more negative than positive. Is that what happened? Do you feel that China will get another Nobel Prize in Literature?

Kubin: The Nobel Prize in Literature is secondary. You have to write poorly in order to win. If you write well, you will never win it. Therefore the Nobel Prize in Literature is also trash.

DW: If you have to say a few words to Chinese writers, what will you say?

Kubin: They should learn to master their mother tongue well. Most Chinese writers have poor mastery of Chinese. Also, they should learn first on how to write. The problem there is tremendous for Chinese writers. But their basic problem is that their awareness is poor and their vistas are limited. It seems as if they live in a small room and they are afraid to open their eyes to look at the world. Therefore, China does not have its own voice, at least in terms of literature. There are writers everywhere in Germany, they represent Germany and they speak for the German people. Therefore we have a voice for Germany. But where is the voice for China? None. It does not exist. The Chinese writers are gutless. Basically, they have no guts.

DW: That is to say, there is no such person like Lu Xun.

Kubin: Yes, you are very correct. Lu Xun was representative. But can show me such a Chinese writer today? There isn't any.

DW: Does this have anything to do with the environment inside China? That is to say, the ideological control.

Kubin: Possibly. But you cannot keep saying that the conditions do not allow you. I feel that a Chinese writer should not keep saying that historical conditions do not allow him to do this or that. I consider that to be a joke. In order for a writer to become a genuine writer, he should not consider what difficulties he might encounter. He should speak out just like Lin Yu-tang and Lu Xun did back then.

DW: From the 20th century to the 21st century, which Chinese writers would you consider to be great?

Kubin: This is premature to say. You have to wait at least 50 years later and then you look back to see which (if any) are great. Lu Xun is definitely great. There are others before 1949. There are definitely none from 1949 to now.

DW: Bei Dao and Gao Xingjian are not?

Kubin: Gao Xingjian? Don't joke about this. Bei Dao could be considered great, because he is courageous. But you should not forget that he is only 50 years old.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 21 Nov 2010, 22:55

Russian Army will be a majority Muslim Army by 2020

Political News  or Comments - Page 15 080509_tank_81034482

Predicting a Majority-Muslim Russia

by Daniel Pipes
Sat, 6 Aug 2005
updated Tue, 23 Dec 2008

"Russia's Turning Muslim, Says Mufti" is the startling headline in the Times of London today. Ravil Gaynutdin, head of the Council of Muftis of Russia, announced that Russia's population of 144 million contains 23 million ethnic Muslims – and not, as the census indicates, 14.5 million, or, as the Orthodox Church estimates, nearer to 20 million. An estimated 3-4 million Muslims are migrants from former Soviet regions, including 2 million Azeris, 1 million Kazakhs, and several hundred thousand Uzbeks, Tajiks and Kyrgyz."

"Goble notes the exponential growth in Islam since the demise of the Soviet Union: Russia had about 300 mosques in 1991 and now there are at least 8,000, about half of which were built with money from abroad, especially from Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia. There were no Islamic religious schools in 1991 and today there are between 50 and 60, teaching as many as 50,000 students. The number of Russians going on the hajj each year, has jumped from 40 in 1991 to 13,500 in 2005. He quotes a Russian commentator predicting that within the next several decades there will be a mosque on Red Square."

"By 2015, Muslims will make up a majority of Russia's conscript army, and by 2020 a fifth of the population."

Source:Predicting a Majority-Muslim Russia - Daniel Pipes Blog

Ethnographers: Russia will have a Muslim majority “within our lifetime”

DURBAN, South Africa- Paul Goble, vice Dean of Social Sciences and Humanities at Concordia-Audentes University in Tallinn, Estonia said ethnographers predict that Russia will have a Muslim majority “within our lifetime"

"He said that 2.5 million to 3.5 million Muslims now live in Moscow, giving Moscow the largest Muslim population of any city in Europe.

Russia today has more than 8,000 mosques, up from just 300 in 1991.

"Experts predict that by 2010 some 40 percent of Russian military conscripts will be Muslim."

Source: Fact International FN:: Ethnographers: Russia will have a Muslim majority ?within our lifetime?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 21 Nov 2010, 23:34

Randy Quaid and wife Evi fear 'star whackers' may kill
Lindsay Lohan, Mel Gibson, Dennis Quaid next

In a story that sounds crazier than all of his on-screen characters combined, Randy Quaid and his wife, Evi, are speaking out, saying they fear for their lives from an unknown group of celebrity-extorting assassins.

"I genuinely feel these people are trying to kill us," Evi told "Good Morning America" Monday. "We are refugees … we are Hollywood refugees."

Randy, 60, denied that he and his wife were on drugs or are mentally unstable.

"To have my integrity and my reputation so denigrated so mercilessly - why?" the Oscar-nominated actor said. "Why would somebody want to do this to me?"

The Quaids, who have been been accused of skipping out on several hotel bills, are due in court Tuesday in California for allegedly squatting in and trashing their former Santa Barbara home. They fled to Canada last month, where they were arrested in Vancouver for skipping yet another court date. They are currently free on bond.

As for their current problems, the pair says a deadly group, who they refer to as "Star Whackers," is attempting to kill them for their money.

"They follow us, they tail us," Randy said. "They tag our cell phone, they hack our computer."

He added, "We're not faking it. We're confronting it."

Evi, 47, said their alleged assassins could be "an estate planner who would make a living trust and a county that could cash Randy's royalty stream forever."

"They are business men," she continued. "It's the mafia, it's organized crime."

The couple, married since 1989, also claimed that other celebrities may be in danger, including Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and Mel Gibson.

"I think he was drugged. I think he was slipped a Mickey," Evi said of Gibson.

Even more bizarre, the two attribute the deaths of celebrities such as Heath Ledger (who died from a drug overdose) and David Carradine (who died from accidental asphyxiation) as "flat out fraud."

"It's possible for people to gain control of every facet of your life," he said, adding that he's messed up his relationship with his younger brother, actor Dennis Quaid, who has asked Randy to seek therapy.

"It's been a little tense the past few years, but I love my brother very much. We're worried about him," Randy said. "He's being victimized by the same people."

Added Evi, "Dennis is now on a treadmill of making movies that are garbage and it's unfortunate because he's talented."

Randy, who says his life on the run has brought him closer to his wife, plans to look for work in film and television while residing in Canada.

"We're just trying to find some safety and security in this," he said. "We're confronted with our true beliefs, our true values. Our very existence is being challenged and we feel very alive."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/11/01/2010-11-01_randy_quaid_and_wife_evi_fear_star_whackers_may_kill_lindsay_lohan_mel_gibson_de.html#ixzz15xl96y1I

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 25 Nov 2010, 13:58

FBI really do NOT like this video ( 3rd time uploaded due to 2nd privacy complaint)

and an interesting jewish view on the war against Palestinians:

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 25 Nov 2010, 22:16

The Jew speaks a truth regarding Zionism, the State of Israel and those that stick with the edicts of the Torah.

But...it is only...a...truth.

When he talks of peaceful co-existence for the Jew prior to the State of Israel, is he suggesting there has never been a problem anywhere else throughout history due to the presence or influence of the Jew?

Are we to also assume that a Jew, who denounces Zionism and the State of Israel and follows the Torah is still acting in an ethical manner not based upon any presumptions of superiority or specialness over a non-Jew? Are we also to examine the cultural and psycho-social aspects of people who follow the Torah and their god Jehova and conclude that their beliefs, principles and actions are ethical, moral and acceptable to non-Jews and have no nefarious or insidious influence on society?

Oh my...much larger truths remain to be unearthed even after Zionism and the terrorist State of Israel are resolved....much...much more.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 26 Nov 2010, 02:54

You guys ready for some intelligence and counter-intelligence
from the desk of TGII?

Qsc, ignore the Jews and Israel; it is a huge distraction to take
attention away from the City of London. Here are my thoughts
and findings. There is too much ancillary evidence to contradict
much of this now, e.g., Zionism is solely a Jewish creation. I think
we've been played for fools. The following is only preliminary:

Time to get over the American tendency to look at these characters
surrounding Kennedy's ritual slaughter as romantic 'James Bond' types;
time to take a real close look at several characters including William
Stephenson
of Intrepid fame and his associate, Louis Bloomfield.

• Sir William Samuel Stephenson, CC, MC, DFC (January 23, 1897 – January 31, 1989) was a Canadian soldier, airman, businessperson, inventor, spymaster, and the senior representative of British intelligence for the entire western hemisphere during World War II. He is best-known by his wartime intelligence codename Intrepid. Many people consider him to be one of the real-life inspirations for James Bond. Ian Fleming himself once wrote, "James Bond is a highly romanticized version of a true spy. The real thing is ... William Stephenson."

While you're looking through Wikipedia's censored write-up on Sir
William Stephenson
, the first thing that should be apparent is that
the name and any connections to Louis Bloomfield have been
completely scrubbed from Wikipedia. Then if a look at Louis
Bloomfield
's write-up at Wikipedia, although there is mention of
William Stephenson, it doesn't give the inference they were
associates. Louis Bloomfield set up the American FBI's 'Division
Five', yet when you attempt locating Wikipedia's 'write-up' for
Division Five, there is no write-up unless referenced only in other
Wikipedia sources. Imagine that, British intelligence assets set up
a quasi-secretive intelligence network within the FBI and Louis
Bloomfield was Canadian also holding British citizenship despite him
being a 'Jew.' How does that work? I'll answer that question in a
moment.

Yet, Canadian-born William Stephenson was considered a 'wizard' in
British intelligence and was also not only responsible for establishing
Israel's
Mossad, he was the 'guiding force' of Allied intelligence
operations during WWII. Included in his network was Meyer Lansky
(they set up 'Operation Underworld' through Meyer Lansky) with his
crime network and more importantly, he was an associate and mentor
of Louis Bloomfield. One source mentioned Louis Bloomfield as being
William Stephenson's 'top aide
.'

Louis Bloomfield and William Stephenson were integral to gun-running
operations through Louis Bloomfield's (he was chairman of the board
of American Bank and Trust) coordination through Meyer Lansky's
Sonneborn Institute on behalf of the Jewish terrorist underground that
later emerged as the government of the new Jewish State in 1948. I
suspect the Tavistock Institute, British intelligence and the British-Israeli
Society played a huge role in setting up the Jewish state. The ADL's job
in America is to maintain a high level of hatred against Jews; this is
fundamental to keeping a high level of anxiety in the American psyche.

Go to the Tavistock information and read what the title is: "Tavistock
Institute of Human Relations
".

The ADL (working closely with the FBI's Division Five set up by Louis
Bloomfield) was funded by this same nexus of intelligence: Meyer Lansky,
Louis Bloomfield through his close associate with the Bronfman criminal
syndicate
, and William Stephenson as the 'wizard' behind the scenes
massaging this all into place for the British. Stephenson was the head
of all British Intelligence in the Western Hemisphere; think about that
for a few minutes very seriously. Intrepid indeed?!

Sir William Stephenson set up the British Security Coordination in New
York in the Rockefeller Center on the 35th and 36th floors and called
his operation the 'British Passport Control Office'. It was ostensibly to
counter Nazi propaganda but they must have failed miserably since
Operation Paperclip after the war 'walked right through their offices
undetected.'

• British Security Coordination was a cover organization set up in New York City by the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) in May 1940 upon the authorization of Winston Churchill.

William Boyd, a British novelist wrote in an article for The Guardian
in 2006
, that although the total number of BSC agents operating in
the USA was unknown at the time, he estimated the number to be
at least "many hundreds" and had seen "the figure of up to 3,000
mentioned." Can there be any doubt British intelligence to this very
day doesn't run America through the Senior Executive Service?
There is no such thing as America, there is only British geopolitics
there with America being essentially a financial resource to exploit.
America was a completely open society prior to WWII and had no
capacity for the level of sophistication the British showed. America
was completely infiltrated and subverted from within.

Example: The Senior Executive Service (SES) through Homeland
inSecurity and TSA is the organization responsible for the recent
humiliation and harassment of Americans traveling through airports.

My comments within this quote in bold blue in brackets:

• Sir William Stephenson played a key role in the creation of the CIA. He realized early on that America needed a strong intelligence organization and lobbied contacts close to President Roosevelt to appoint a U.S. "coordinator" to oversee FBI [British asset Louis Bloomfield set up Division Five for J. Edgar Hoover - I believe Hoover was anti-British and objected to William Stephenson setting up the BSC in New York with all those 'British spies' running around - that's why he probably trusted Louis Bloomfield, perhaps unknown to him as a British asset as well as a Jew playing on Hoover's (out of proportion ego blinded him) sympathy for Jews immediately after WWII - how's that for the work of the 'wizard' William Stephenson?!] and military intelligence. He urged that the job be given to William J. "Wild Bill" Donovan, who had recently toured British defenses and gained the confidence of Prime Minister Winston Churchill. Although Roosevelt didn't establish exactly what Sir William had in mind, the organization created represented a revolutionary step in the history of American intelligence. Donovan's Office of Strategic Services was the first "central" U.S. intelligence service. OSS worked closely with and learned from Sir William and other Canadian and British officials during the war. A little later, these OSS officers formed the core of the CIA. Intrepid may not have technically been the father of CIA, but he's certainly in our lineage someplace.

With this kind of British intelligence apparatus in place after 1945 up
until 1963 at the time of Kennedy's (Kennedy was trained at the
London School of Economics, a Fabian Socialist hornets nest - did
he turn on his masters?) ritualistic slaying (intentionally engineered
alchemical event to fragment and demolish the consciousness of
Americans), I don't even think Kennedy knew the seriousness of
what he was tampering with. According to Dope Inc.
researchers/authors, William Stephenson was in the planning meeting
to plot Kennedy's assassination. Dr. John Coleman also mentions
(two sources) William Stephenson to be deeply involved in the
assassination of Kennedy.

I have spent years trying to understand this cutout concerning Jews
and is a complicated mess, but it begins at the top with a cohesive
grouping of "Hofjuden" (court Jews) who have served British
monarchs (Meyer Lansky, probably Louis Bloomfield, American
journalist Drew Pearson, Canadian Bronfman wealth all under the
guiding hand at the time of Sir William Stephenson), and Venetian
doges
for generations. These families have a centuries-long unbroken
tradition of attaching themselves to the predominant noble houses of
Europe; the Venetians and Genoese, the nobility of Amsterdam (the
Warburg family originated from Italy and migrated first into Germany),
and then when the Dutch nobility was merged with the British in the
so-called Glorious Revolution of 1688 (House of Orange), the Hofjuden
centered themselves around the British (Jews have married into the
Cameron family in Scotland going back hundreds of years) family have
married and have served it to this day. (Dope. Inc.)

It was through Operation Underworld stationed at the Rockefeller Center
in New York that William Stephenson and Louis Bloomfield helped pave
the way for the creation of the state of Israel
- now completely and
ruthlessly chauvinistic and nationalist. By the way, does the name Paul
Greengrass
ring any bells (he made the movie about 9/11), he co-authored
along with Peter Wright the Spy Catcher, and after a thorough review of
the copy I have, I have found no references to Louis Bloomfield as critical a
player in all this
considering he was an associate and close contact of William
Stephenson.

The good guys are getting close; Christopher Story was murdered:

When I even suggest to people that Britain has played a huge role in all
this you would not believe what kind of vociferous verbal assault is thrown
at me? It is time to get over our self-delusional hang-up about the Anglophile
world.

Okay, who is with me on this? I will go on next to demonstrate
convincingly how the state of Israel was set up as a corporation at
the behest of Theodor Herzl through the City of London Livery Guilds.

Israel is nothing more than a extended reach of British monopolistic
control on triangular trade: weapons, pedophilia sex and snuff films, and
Dope Inc.

You can read this shit until you are blue in the face; and unless you
know specifically what you are looking for none of this history will
make any sense.

Shocked
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 26 Nov 2010, 09:47

Some esoteric connections up there TG working in synch with the logistic control of events

Israel is nothing more than a extended reach of British monopolistic
control on triangular trade
Who do you think is behind this british monopolistic control TG, or is that to be revealed in a future post , just rich families (royalty ?) hoarding money and thus power over others
Are these individuals in these rich families or royalty members of a "cosmopolitan secret society" whose christian evangelical doctrine is driving this course of sophisticated power control ......part of a master plan, or has the sophistication been merely oppurtunistic bourne from the privelage and advantage of being in prime positions to identify and exploit the oppurtunities

Is there a Christian evangelical influence behind it all ?

Taking for instance Herzl..........

March 10, 1896, Herzl is visited by Reverend William Hechler, the Anglican minister for the British Embassy. Hechler had read Herzl's Der Judenstaadt. The meeting would be central to the eventual legitimization of Herzl and Zionism.,[9] Herzl later wrote in his diary "Next we came to the heart of the business. I said to him: (Theodor Herzl to Rev. William Hechler) I must put myself into direct and publicly known relations with a responsible or non responsible ruler – that is, with a minister of state or a prince. Then the Jews will believe in me and follow me. The most suitable personage would be the German Kaiser."[10] Hechler arranged an extended audience with Frederick I, Grand Duke of Baden, April, 1896. The Grand Duke was the uncle of Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany. Through the efforts of Hechler and the Grand Duke, Herzl publicly met the Kaiser (royal connection ) in 1898. The meeting significantly advanced Herzl's and Zionism legitimacy in Jewish and world opinion.

Reverend William Hechler

Reverend William Henry Hechler, (January 10. 1845 – January 31, 1931) Restorationist[1] Anglican clergyman, eschatological writer, crusader against anti-Semitism, promoter of Zionism, pacifist, aide, counselor, friend and legitimizer of Theodor Herzl the founder of the modern Zionism
William Henry Hechler was born, January 10,1845, in the Hindu Holy city of Benares, India. His father was Dietrich Hechler (1812-1878) born in Vogisheim, Germany. Dietrich moved to Islington, near London, becoming an Anglican priest, studying at an Anglican seminary in preparation for overseas missionary service. While in London, he married Catherine Clive Palmer. They were sent to India by the “Church Missionary Society.” After the death of his mother in 1850, Hechler attended boarding schools in London and in Basel. Hechler was intelligent, energetic and demonstrated a perceptive ability in religious studies and remarkable skills in languages. His bi-national education cemented his German-English heritage. Over his lifetime he demonstrated proficiency in English, German, Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French and two African dialects. In 1854, Dietrich Hechler returned to London because of health reasons and took a position with the London Society for Promoting Christianity Amongst the Jews. His father’s Philo-Semitism deeply influenced William. The family relocated to Karlsruhe, Germany in 1866. William’s interest in Jewish studies and Palestine evolved under the influence of developing European Evangelical Restorationist theology. He began studying and developing his own eschatological theories and timelines for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Completing his studies at Turbingen and Islington, in 1870, William, like his father, became an Anglican clergyman. An Anglophile as well as a Germanophile, Hechler enlisted in the German army during the Franco-Prussian war of 1870-1871. He served as a clergyman and medical aide. He was wounded and was twice decorated with distinction.

London jew christian evangelical connections

Church's Ministry Among Jewish People (CMJ) (formerly the London Jews' Society or the London Society for Promoting Christianity Amongst the Jews) is an Anglican missionary society founded in 1809

The society began in the early 19th century, when leading evangelicals, including members of the influential Clapham Sect such as William Wilberforce, and Charles Simeon, decided that there was an unmet need to promote Christianity among the Jews. In 1809 they formed the London Society for Promoting Christianity Amongst the Jews. Abbreviated forms such as the London Jews' Society or simply The Jews' Society were adopted for general use. The original agenda of the society was:
Declaring the Messiahship of Jesus to the Jew first and also to the non-Jew
Endeavouring to teach the Church its Jewish roots
Encouraging the physical restoration of the Jewish people to Eretz Israel - the Land of Israel
Encouraging the Hebrew Christian/Messianic Jewish movement

The society's work began among the poor Jewish immigrants in the East End of London and soon spread to Europe, South America, Africa and Palestine.[3] In 1811, a five-acre field on the Cambridge Road in Bethnal Green, east London, was leased as a centre for missionary operations. A school, training college and a church called the Episcopal Jews' Chapel were built here. The complex was named Palestine Place.[4][5][6] In 1813, a Hebrew-Christian congregation called Benei Abraham (Children of Abraham) started meeting at the chapel in Palestine Place. This was the first recorded assembly of Jewish believers in Jesus and the forerunner of today's Messianic Jewish congregations.[7]

The London Jews Society was the first such society to work on a global basis.[8] In 1836, two missionaries were sent to Jerusalem: Dr. Albert Gerstmann, a physician, and Melville Bergheim, a pharmacist, who opened a clinic that provided free medical services. By 1844, it had become a 24-bed hospital.[9]

In its heyday, the society had over 250 missionaries.[10] It supported the creation of the post of Anglican Bishop in Jerusalem in 1841, and the first incumbent was one of its workers, Michael Solomon Alexander.[11] The society was active in the establishment of Christ Church, Jerusalem, the oldest Protestant church in the Middle East, completed in 1849.[12]

In 1863, the society purchased property outside the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem. In 1897, they opened a hospital on the site, designed by architect Conrad Schick. Today, the building houses the Anglican International School Jerusalem, which is operated by the society.[13]

In 1914, the society was described as
...the oldest, largest, richest, most enterprising, and best organized of its type, and has auxiliary societies throughout the British Isles and Canada. The society, whose income in 1900-01 was £46,338, with an expenditure of £36,910, employed at 52 missionary stations 199 workers, among them 25 clergymen, 19 physicians, 34 female missionaries, 20 lay missionaries, 35 colporteurs, 58 teachers, and 8 apothecaries. Of these, 82 were converts from Judaism. Of the 52 stations 18 are in England, 3 in Austria, 1 in France, 4 in Germany, 2 in Holland, 1 in Italy, 4 in Rumania, 1 in Russia, 1 in Constantinople; in Asia there are 10 stations, among them Jerusalem with 27 workers; in Africa there are 7 stations. About 5,000 Jews have been baptized by the society since its foundation. Its principal organs are the Jewish Missionary Intelligence and the Jewish Missionary Advocate.[14]

In response to changing attitudes towards outreach and the Jewish people, the society has changed its name several times over the years, first to Church Missions to Jews, then The Church's Mission to the Jews, followed by The Church's Ministry Among the Jews, and finally to the current name of The Church's Ministry Among Jewish People, which was adopted in 1995.

colporteurs = Peddlars of psychology
[b]Changed its name several times over the years = Shapeshifting[b] What a Face
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 26 Nov 2010, 11:45

Thanks for indulging me, Kapis, and to stay on subject here,
this entire Livery Company thing has me stupefied beyond belief;
if they are monopolizing trade this makes all the sense in the
world. We are hampered by beliefs and religion to see clearly
what is being manifested here:

During the early fall of 1898, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany planned
a trip to Palestine to visit the German settlements there and
rededicate Christ Church in Jerusalem. Theodor Herzl was invited
to a private audience with Kaiser Wilhelm, October 15, 1898, when
the Kaiser stopped in Constantinople for a State visit.

The Kaiser asked Herzl what he wished him to ask of the Sultan;
here is the short response from Theodor Herzl:

• “Tell me in a word what I am to ask the Sultan.’ “A Chartered Company – under German protection,” was Herzl’s request.

A chartered company?!!! Shocked

It would be the foundational backing and protection for the Jewish
State – Herzl’s and Hechler’s goal. Hechlar than approached
Rothschild with this letter:

• Political News  or Comments - Page 15 Balfour_declaration_unmarked

Hechler was a huge player in this representing Christianity from
Germany, ostensibly Europe as a whole; Hechler's influence cannot
be underestimated:

• Though Hechler failed in his efforts to get German recognition of Zionism, world power recognition of Zionism came from his mother's homeland, Britain, and not his father's, Germany. The British War government of Lloyd George formally proclaimed in the Balfour Declaration November 2, 1917, that "His Majesty's government's view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people”. [a corporation?]

And I will bet the entire shit house Lord Balfour was connected
to a Livery Company
(Worshipful Company of...) in the City of
London. (Google search coming...)

The original bonds for the Corporation of Israel were sold through
the Sonneborn Institute.

Now back to the Worshipful Company of Scriveners. Does the
Worshipful Company of Scriveners have the documents for the
corporation of Israel? These are corporations set up under private
law
?! They are 'freemen' in the City of London at
'liberare' to contract privately without having to reveal to the
public at large their intent or reasons for contracting.

• In a corporation, the total worth of the company is divided into “shares”, [are the shares of Israel owned by these banks/guilds in the City of London?] which are sold to the investors as percentages of the company's worth – slices of the pie. ... These were the trade guilds, such as the Scriveners, the Longbow Makers , the Master Mariners, ... “Worshipful Company of …” The word “livery” is related to the Latin “liberare”, meaning “to liberate.” [all the motos for these livery companies are in Latin] ... Those states [Israel?] then united to form a confederation on behalf of the sovereign people. ...

No wonder Israel is so ruthless. They're defending business interests for
the Crown?!

Kapis, more coming...
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 28 Nov 2010, 17:16

Homeland Security shuts down 76 websites for copyright violations...
...and I thought they were all about terrorism.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/homeland-security-shuts-dozens-sites/

torrent-finder.com
Political News  or Comments - Page 15 Iprc_s10

Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combating_Online_Infringement_and_Counterfeits_Act

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 29 Nov 2010, 01:38

Flames, this is what it is designed to do. People have no right to
bitch and complain about what is happening; they need to
understand the 'right of self-determination' and come out from
the belly of the beast.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 29 Nov 2010, 02:45

quicksilvercrescendo wrote:Homeland Security shuts down 76 websites for copyright violations...
...and I thought they were all about terrorism.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/homeland-security-shuts-dozens-sites/

torrent-finder.com
Political News  or Comments - Page 15 Iprc_s10

Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combating_Online_Infringement_and_Counterfeits_Act

America is so Post-Weimar...what's next? Vacation camps for the unemployed?
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 29 Nov 2010, 06:33

I hope everyone could be on the ball like you tgII. And I'm sure some Americans, as one can read on the internet are seeing those things too. Though it's really a sad situation in America, in a way, I'm beginning to think total destruction would be good. It's going to happen either way.

As for those so called royalty, maybe the Iranians know the only solution to get rid of them is the nukes. In the past that's what people always have done, gone to war.

The worst form of dictatorship is when you believe you are free.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 29 Nov 2010, 09:33

New Wikileaks revelations on U.S. "Diplomacy" :

¶ Clashes with Europe over human rights: American officials sharply warned Germany in 2007 not to enforce arrest warrants for Central Intelligence Agency officers involved in a bungled operation in which an innocent German citizen with the same name as a suspected militant was mistakenly kidnapped and held for months in Afghanistan. A senior American diplomat told a German official “that our intention was not to threaten Germany, but rather to urge that the German government weigh carefully at every step of the way the implications for relations with the U.S.”

Oh, the allegations weren't just simply "kidnapping", but heavy torture by the CIA who detained him for 4 month in Kabul to get a false confession out of him . They properbly
thought they had broken his spirit...but he fought back.

A German national, El-Masri was seized by Macedonian security officers in December 2003 while on holiday. He was detained incommunicado and abused in Macedonian custody for 23 days, after which he was handcuffed, blindfolded, driven to the airport, and handed over to the CIA. After subjecting him to further abuse, the CIA flew him to Kabul and locked him up in a secret prison known as the "Salt Pit" where he was slammed into walls, kicked, beaten, and subjected to other forms of abuse. Held at the Salt Pit for four months, El-Masri was never charged, brought before a judge, or given access to his family or German government representatives. On May 24, 2004, he was flown, blindfolded, ear-muffed, and chained to his seat, to Albania, where he was dumped on the side of the road without explanation.

The United States government has insisted that Khaled El-Masri's case implicates "state secrets" and obtained dismissal of his U.S. lawsuit without even responding to the allegations. In 2007, the U.S. Supreme Court declined to review that dismissal.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amrit-singh/breaking-the-conspiracy-o_b_783784.html
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 29 Nov 2010, 22:58

Flames, lot's of shit happening/coalescing here; listen to Farrell
at Red Ice. If anyone is tuned into his work you will be able to
pick up immediately what's going down, i.e., austerity measures,
money creation, alternative energy. The Royal Society and these
'royal families' as patrons don't like us very much do they?

Science for these people is: depopulation and eugenics.

Now, about this notion of 'Jesus creating Israel'. Please don't
destroy my image of Israel and Jews.

Laugh: bounce lol!

Amazing history on the creation of all these intelligence agencies
isn't it?

The cult of secrecy: trust no one; fear everyone; create dissension.
What an excellent way to run a country?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next