DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political News or Comments

+10
Sputnik
highnoon
SunoftheMourning
seraphim
hrblsh
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Flames
rainyday
14 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Political News  or Comments - Page 9 Empty Re: Political News or Comments

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 09 Apr 2010, 12:52

You would think that the present state and precedent regarding the internet would override any attempts by ISPs to create these kinds of changes.
As the internet has for a long time been defined as "a usual and customary practice" related to use, fees and net neutrality.
But the internet has and is changing.

I had gotten my first computer and internet access back in 1993 with a 14.4 dial up modem on my phone line. ("kkkkkkrrrrrrrsssssssshhh...bongidy bingidy bongidy bingody bong....kkkkrrrrrrrrrssssssshhhhh...you are now connected.")
And anyone that tried to call me while I was on the internet got a busy signal and had to call me on my second phone line which I set up so I could use the internet and take incoming calls. ( I did have the Commodore 64 and a Texas Instruments computer prior to this but they did not hook up to the internet)

And I used to have pay for internet by buying minutes every month. America Online was the service I first used. I used AOL and learned not to like it very much. Then local competition from smaller ISPs came about and gave me better service at a better price.

And things have come a long way since then. As I am not charged by minutes any longer.
Broadband came and I got faster connections with just a flat monthly fee and could spend all the hours I wanted on the internet without running over my allotted minutes.

And it is true that people were not using the internet like they are now especially with watching television shows, movies, video downloading and larger amounts of information.
And now everyone is using the internet so that is a lot of traffic.
So I can see the argument being valid that today's internet and demand are not the same as yesterday's.

We must also be using a lot more electricity these days with all the computer and internet usage as well.

But you also can't convince me that my ISP is not making a handsome profit from the service it presently provides.

So now the claim is made that increased demand for bandwidth justifies a new way to charge for the internet.
Not minutes any longer, but how much information you download or upload.

But they also want to provide access by "packaging" web services and websites for purchase. And those not included in these will be available at an additional premium and charge. Which could also leave whomever "they" wanted to potentially be unavailable or inaccessible.
That is the really shifty part.

Such changes are going to suck when you consider that these changes resemble what you get from satellite service providers and how they charge for their packages. Most charge a hefty price and the lower level packages really don't offer much....and a lot of filler. You are not able to go down their list of channels and customize your own package or channels of what you are interested in and will want to watch. The ability to customize your own package would be a plus.

So this is why I bought a dish of my own and a receiver box that allows me access to "free-to-air" and I just take the signal out of the air.
Six thousand channels from a fixed dish. That I never watch. But I don't pay the satellite company vultures anything. And if I put a motor on my satellite dish to allow it to swing 360 degrees I can pretty much access every satellite available....like over 24,000 channels or something ridiculous like that. It would take me a week just to channel surf to "see what's on". I have to admit that television is dead to me. As the internet is the place where I can get information and medial related to what is interesting to me on the subjects I like. Television just can't or won't do it.

But now consider that the smartphones are on the scene. And they are now like mini-laptops providing portable and wireless access to the internet.
Which means even more people are using the internet in situations other than being tethered to their desks at work or home.
This too is considerable increased usage.

And it is for this reason, mobile and wireless access, that I believe these moves are being made by ISPs to profit from this new direction concerning the internet. They want to get in on the action before everyone and everyone's eighty year old grandmother has a smartphone with portable internet access.

In my rural area I can only get service to my home from one ISP. If I lived ten minutes away in a more populated area there would be two other competitors that offer the same service, but a bit cheaper. So any changes like this to the internet should have to have an opening up of all the internet pipelines to allow complete competition so that customer's can have total freedom to choose whatever ISP they want and whatever "bundled" packages and bandwidth they want from whomever they want. And if someone is going to charge me for bandwidth for upload and downloading then I want a meter on my computer that keeps track of it and at what speed it was coming and going. To avoid the scam that kapis previously mentioned.

So usually competition will open up cheaper and fairer choices eventually. Some may start to use their satellite television service to get their internet access. And then one has to wonder what other countries will do to offer up their ISPs internationally for those who want a better deal.

It will be interesting to observe what happens.

What I am concerned with is that the day will come where I will type the phrase..."evil Jew banker" or "pope kid-fucker" on this forum and my ISP cancels my service, the forum's ISP cancels its service and kapis is tracked as being the creator-moderator and his ISP cancels his service all for..."statements and content not suitable for the internet as defined by...whomever". And with the potential for financial fines and/or imprisonment for objectionable and hateful speech.

In 2008 Bush was preparing some new laws regarding internet revenue...these have now recently come into effect...

Countless Americans selling as individual entrepreneurs on sites like eBay must now be aware that the Internal Revenue Service has modified their rules to make sure taxes are reported on private Internet transactions. As part of the housing rescue package just signed by President George W. Bush, the Internet transaction interface PayPal and other online payment processors will be mandated to report annual gross receipts to the IRS for almost all Internet sellers. The new law will not go into effect until 2011, time meant to afford banks and bigger merchants the opportunity for a smooth transition. The Government hopes to raise $9.5 billion over the next decade in tax revenue. The rules are outlined in the new Foreclosure Prevention Act of 2008.

According to analysts, the new law is designed to force the largest payment processors, like PayPal, and others, to give over records about the biggest online-sales players. Says Daniel Ballon, a policy fellow in technology studies at the San Francisco-based Pacific Research Institute, "The inclusion of all third-party settlement organizations was designed to target eBay power sellers. If they make more than $10,000 per year, the IRS will receive information about their sales."

The new rules are found in the Foreclosure Prevention Act; Title III—Revenue Provisions, Subtitle B, starting in Sec. 3091. The subject is described as related to "third-party" transaction intermediaries, which includes any party processing online payments for transactions. The law states that the rules apply to "Returns Relating to Payments Made in Settlement of Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions."

The law states that Internet third-party payment intermediaries must keep records and pass them onto the IRS, reporting such information each year: "name, address, and TIN of each participating payee to whom one or more payments in settlement of reportable payment transactions are made, and the gross amount of the reportable payment transactions with respect to each such participating payee."

The payment processors will need to file a 1099 form for each merchant and send it to the IRS and to the merchant. Merchants selling less than $10,000 and effectuating less than 200 transactions, per year do not need to be included in these filings.

The Wall Street Journal suggests some tips to staying out of trouble with the new law and the IRS:

-- Report all income from Internet sales, even for things you might consider non-relevant, such as items you made. Excluded are subjects sold for less than their original cost.

-- If you deduct costs on deductions, then make sure your entire approach is business-like and professional. The IRS defines as "business" an entity that made a profit in any three of the past five years. Contra, a hobby is something a person would still engage in, even if they did not make any profit from it.

-- Separate business and private bank and checking accounts to avoid confusion and make record-keeping easier. Says, Kristine McKinley of Beacon Financial Advisors, "Everything you can do to treat it like a business will help." Ms. McKinley specializes in tax advice to eBay entrepreneurs.

-- Consider claiming the IRS "home office deduction." This is a valuable deduction if space exists in your home you can use exclusively for business purposes. This will reduce your income for the purposes of self-employment tax.

As could be expected, many small-business owners are upset about the new rule. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce believes the law will create new, unjustified costs on merchants and hurt payment processors, too. The Chamber released an official statement, saying: "Many participating merchants will bear additional expenses related to the burdens of converting a payment distribution system that was previously not taxpayer-specific into one that would be."

So here is the present update on this...

IRS to Track Online Sellers’ Payment Transactions Beginning Next Year

Barbara Weltman
AuctionBytes.com
Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Internet sellers who don’t report their sales will no longer be under the radar. Starting next year, any bank or other payment settlement company that processes credit cards, debit cards, and electronic payments such as PayPal will have to issue information returns telling the IRS what merchants receive. The new returns are Form 1099-K, Merchant Card and Third-Party Payments.
Political News  or Comments - Page 9 Irs_fo10
Purpose of Reporting

The IRS believes that many online sellers fail to report their transactions. Some don’t report because they mistakenly believe that Internet sales are invisible. Others do so because they are trying to evade taxes.

The IRS has found that using information returns, such as W-2 forms for employees, Form 1099-MISC for independent contractors, and Form 1099-INT for bank interest, goes a long way toward improving the reporting of income. IRS computers can match income reported on these information returns with the income reported on tax returns.

Who’s Subject to Reporting

All merchants who accept payments through credit cards, debit cards, gift cards and PayPal will receive information returns telling them – and the IRS – the gross amount of the merchant card transactions. This will be broken down month by month. While the form uses the word “card,” the IRS has made it clear that this is interpreted broadly to include third-party network transactions (i.e., PayPal).

Exception: Very small merchants won’t be issued information returns. “Small” for this purpose means annual gross sales on merchant cards of no more than $20,000 or 200 or fewer transactions. In other words, reporting is required only if gross amounts for the year exceed $20,000 and there are more than 200 transactions.

Mechanics
As it now stands (proposed regulations have not yet been finalized), gross amounts reported for merchant transactions do not take into account any adjustments for credits, cash equivalents, discount amounts, fees, chargebacks, refunded amounts, or any other amounts. It will be up to sellers to report on their returns the full amounts reported to them and then make adjustments or explanations to account for differences in what is ultimately taxable to them.

For example, a seller who is paid $1,000 by credit card for a particular transaction does not necessarily have $1,000 profit even though $1,000 will be included on Form 1099-K. The $1,000 must be reported so the return will match what's in the IRS computers, but this amount will then be reduced on the merchant's return by the cost of goods sold (what it costs for the inventory sold), merchant account fees, and other costs.

Providing Your Tax ID Number to Processors
Merchants will have to provide their federal tax identification numbers to the companies processing their transactions. If they fail to do so, they may become subject to "backup withholding," which means these companies will have to deduct and withhold income tax from reportable payments. Backup withholding won't go into effect until 2012.

Sellers who don't wish to provide their social security number to payment processors can obtain an EIN (Employer ID Number). Note that you can obtain an EIN even if you are a sole proprietorship. See the IRS website for more information.

More information on Form 1099-K
You can find more information about Form 1099-K, the new information return that payment settlement entities will use to report the gross amount of merchant card or third-party payments, on this IRS web page (PDF format).

See also, "What Every Merchant Should Know about New IRS Reporting Requirements" from this May 2009 EcommerceBytes article.

As my mother always tells me..."You just can't escape...da' man."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/death-of-the-internet-unprecedented-censorship-bill-passes-in-uk.html
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 10 Apr 2010, 00:24

Its amazing what can be done through satellite, i had a motorized satellite years ago, self installed and tuned , and for a couple of years, i was getting broadband fast downloads through the dish , and using my mobile phone for uploads, as i did not have the appropriate interface to upload through the dish .
Also until last december 09, you could on the internet, get all the info and very cheap equipment required to hack any european satellite channel apart from the uk sky which has the most sophisticated encryption out there .
But last december ish, many of the european paychannels upgraded to nagravision 3 which as far as im aware aint been cracked even yet , the sophistication now is getting beyond one mind understanding and comprehending , you need a team in synchronisation and latest technology
But theres realy not much on tv that catches my attention beyond a couple of sports and some interview programs and some classic films .

Regarding censorship of the internet , i think its definetly required for children , but lets hope that adults can roam free within ethical guidelines , but who agrees what they are Shocked
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 10 Apr 2010, 22:03

Remember Ron Brown?
He went down in a crash like that and then they found his body amongst the wreckage with a bullet hole in his head.
It was disputed if the hole in his head was blunt force trauma or a gunshot.
But no autopsy was performed.

At the time of Brown's death, Independent Counsel Daniel Pearson was
seeking to determine whether Brown had engaged in several sham financial
transactions with longtime business partner Nolanda Hill shortly before he
became secretary of commerce.

On March 19, just weeks before Brown's sudden death, Pearson obtained
subpoenas that showed his probe had widened to include Brown's ties to
possibly illicit fund-raising activities involving the Democratic National
Committee and a DNC-affiliated group called the Asian Pacific Advisory
Council. Pearson's investigation was closed soon after Brown's plane
crashed. Unfinished matters, including the investigation of Hill and
Brown's son Michael, were turned over to the Justice Department.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 11 Apr 2010, 05:40

In addition to Ron Brown, James McDougal and Vince Foster there are an unusual amount of deaths related to the Clintons...

The Clinton Body Count...

The Clinton Chronicles...

Waco: A New Revelation...

Bush and Clinton Cocaine Connection...
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 12 Apr 2010, 09:12

Always picking on the Polish....wonder why.
That apple pod pad going on already has almost one hundred patches, 40 something security related. So if anyone gets one they have to immediately update it.

As for technology maybe people are trying to compensate for what they should already have in the brain.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 12 Apr 2010, 11:18

Always picking on the Polish....wonder why.

I'm partly Slavic, great-great grandfather left Russia, went to
Poland and then finally to 'freedom' in Amerika. He's dead
but he's probably looking down on all this shaking his head
right about now wondering what in the hell would the Poles
put their highest ranking military commanders, political leadership,
a top historian and their president on the same aircraft?

Is their a Polish joke for this or have I been left out of the loop
here?

• THE KEY FIGURES IDENTIFIED AMONG THE CASUALTIES

Among the dead were the following:

• Blasik, Andrzej, Chief of the Polish Air Force.
    • Bochenek, Krystyna, Deputy Speaker of the Polish Senate.
    • Chodakowski, Archbishop Miron, Orthodox Ordinary of the Polish Army.
    • Deptula, Leszek, Member of the Sejm (Lower House of Parliament).
    • Dolniak, Grzegorz, Member of the Sejm.
    • Fetlinska, Janina, Member of the Polish Senate.
    • Gagor, General Franciszek, Chief of the Polish Army General Staff.
    • Gesicka, Grazyna, Member of the Sejm.
    • Gosiewski, Przemyslaw, Member of the Sejm.
    • Handzlik, Mariusz, Undersecretary of State in President’s Office.
    • Jaruga-Nowacka, Izabela, Member of the Sejm.
    • Karpiniuk, Sebastian, Member of the Sejm.
    • Karweta, Vice Admiral Andrzej, Commander-in-Chief of the Polish Navy.
    • Kaczynski, Lech, President of the Republic of Poland.
    • Kaczynski, Mrs, wife of the President of the Republic.
    • Kochanowski, Janusz, Polish Ombudsman for Citizen Rights.
    • Kremer, Andrzej, Polish Deputy Foreign Minister.
    • Kurtyka, Janusz, Historian and President of the Institute of National Remembrance.
    • Natalli-Swiat, Aleksandra, Member of the Sejm.
    • Nurowski, Piotr, President of the Polish Olympic Committee.
    • Plazynski, Maciej, President of the Polish Community Association.
    • Ploski, Tadeusz, Bishop of the Military Ordinariate of the Polish Army.
    • Przewoznik, Andrzej, Secretary-General, Council for Protection of Struggle and Martyrdom Sites.
    • Putra, Krzysztof, Deputy Speaker of the Sejm.
    • Rumianek, Ryszard, Rector of the Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University.
    • Rybicki, Arkadiusz, Member of the Sejm.
    • Skrzypek, Slawomir, President of the National Bank of Poland.
    • Stasiak, Wladyslaw, Chief of the Office of the President of the Republic of Poland.
    • Szczyglo, Aleksander, Head of the National Security Bureau.
    • Szmajdzinski, Jerzy, Deputy Speaker of the Sejm.
    • Szymanek-Deresz, Jolanta, Member of the Sejm.
    • Walentynowicz, Anna, free trade union activist, member of Solidarity (Solidarity heroine).
    • Wassermann, Zbigniew, Member of the Sejm.
    • Woda, Wieslaw, Member of the Sejm.
    • Wojtas, Edward, Member of the Sejm.
    • Wypych, Pawel, Secretary of State in the Office of the President of the Republic of Poland.
    • Zajac, Stanislaw, Member of the Senate
    … and several other Members of the Sejm.

ALL POLAND’S TOP PEOPLE WIPED OUT IN ONE HIT!!!

Anyone up for Cold War II?

QSC - Thank you for telling me about "Ron Brown".

Mr. Ron Brown got taken out because he was getting ready to blow
the whistle on the Clintonista's after them along with General Shalikashvili
sold all of America's military technology, or gave it away, to the Chinese.

How much do you want to bet the air craft Ron Brown was flying
in, a Boeing 737, got hacked into through the KU band antenna
resulting in the aircraft getting slammed into the mountain side?

• Political News  or Comments - Page 9 21

The Air Force female TSgt flying as an attendant also survived,
she even crawled out of the wreckage only to have her throat
slit on the way to the hospital. Americans haven't a clue, not a
clue about how savage these people really are.

• Political News  or Comments - Page 9 220px-Clintonshalikashvili
    General Shalikashvili and President Bill Clinton
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 12 Apr 2010, 12:32

According to reports Tg, the aircraft all these vips were flying in together was a 26 year old model , thats an 80s technology , are the poles really that tight for dosh or they like to retro travel

An eyewitness , who was labelled as polish said he saw the plane emerging from the fog with its wingtip pointing at the ground affraid
i suppose the autopilot would have been switched off for landing manually, but does that horizon gauge not operate constantly ? which should have alowed the pilot to keep level even in thick fog

then the witness said he saw 2 fireballs and that was end of story, maybe wingtip hit the ground or something , dont know
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 12 Apr 2010, 13:08

The airframes don't change and neither do the engines, you
would be surprised what similarities there are between let's
say a 1985 and a 1995 manufactured aircraft.

What does change are the avionics, electronics and computer
systems which constantly undergo modifications and replacement.
The US Air Force flies around in C-130s that were built in the
sixties, the aircraft are older than damn near most of the people
in the Air Force?!

• "In the Soviet Union/Russia they use a unique instrumental landing system called PRMG. It works almost exactly the same way as the international Western system ILS. However, the two are not compatible. The Polish airplane was modified to use the ILS, as the [Soviet] airplane was mainly flying to various airports that use it," Fisher told RT.

Start looking at all possibilities:

• Speaking to RT, defense analyst and former Polish military pilot, Mikhal Fisher, noted a previously unmentioned factor that possibly was one of the reasons for the crash.

It will inevitably be blamed on human error, just like it always is.

• Former test pilot Magomed Tolboev told RT that of all the crashes in which the TU-154 aircraft has been involved, only 10 per cent were caused by technical problems.

This aircraft was updated and had a maintenance check and
overhaul in Russia recently.

• “It’s a very secure plane” Tolboev assured.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 12 Apr 2010, 23:36

yeah the updated electronics and computing interfacing with the existing structure could lead to situations they may not have conceived off like overheating components under certain unpredictable situations etc

In the uk news they already saying it human error
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 14 Apr 2010, 21:53

The last Polish leader killed in office, Gen. Wladyslaw Sikorski — the exiled World War II leader who perished in a mysterious plane crash off Gibraltar in 1943 — is also interred there.

Some Poles criticized the decision to bury Kaczynski, whose combative style earned him many opponents, in a place reserved for the most esteemed of national figures. Hundreds staged a protest in front of the archbishop's residence in Krakow on Tuesday evening, carrying banners reading "Really worthy of kings?" and "Not to Wawel."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100413/ap_on_re_eu/eu_poland_plane_crash

It was no accident, EMF interference and whatever else technology out there could have shut down the plane and down and it goes.
He was just too combative, LOL, he had to be put down, ha ha ha we are not sorry for his death or to be blamed!

Is their a Polish joke for this or have I been left out of the loop
here?

A dumb pole, but really they are actually smart and very strong willed people. My great great grandmother was Polish and a schoolteacher and invented things. They are the type of people who you can't tell what to do, and that just can't be had by the rulership. So they have to be shut up and put out.

But seriously yes I agree about the cold war II, I was going to say a set up for another war too.
They like to cause trouble don't they, using same techniques, trying to start a war. You would think they would change their gigs as folks catch on that they always target the Polish. And when that happens you know it's a setup.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 14 Apr 2010, 22:49

Cast your mind back to Autumn 2008, Polish government signs Deal with Usa for a uSa missile "defence" system to be installed and manned on polish Soil

Yeah i think the polish government upset russia quite a bit there .

REmember how uSa reacted when Russia was cosying up with cUba

A few days back they were saying the plane crash had unified Polands people in mourning, but already there are signs of disturbances growing

Will a new more russia friendly Personnel take the empty government hotseats
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 23 Apr 2010, 21:41

Thats entertaining politics and amusing , but them again, Nifgel Farage has used 2 million pound expenses for his 10 years in europe, i dont know whether to keep laughing or go to a funny farm Very Happy cause the uk and european political system is beyond insanity
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 30 Apr 2010, 17:24

Nick Guarino has been busy lately adding more articles and newsletter entries on his site the past few months...
...excellent commentary on economics and the scammers...

He has now also re-introduced his newsletter subscriptions for 2 years for $200. This is good for general information as his $5,000 membership fee to his investment information may be a bit steep for some.

But the free articles on his site are honest and cutting.
http://nickguarino.com/
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 02 May 2010, 10:59

i dont know whether to keep laughing or go to a funny farm Very Happy cause the uk and european political system is beyond insanity

I shit a brick reading this, if people only knew or understood
half the shit that is going down there. I swear to God, the
world should declare war on these psychotic freaks.

• Political News  or Comments - Page 9 George_osborne
    George Osborne

Future UK government leaders such as David Cameron and Shadow Chancellor, George Osborne, may have been filmed using drugs and engaged in Sadomasochism and other acts which Hawks’ CAFE alleges could be used to extort official policy from these individuals while they are in positions of power.

Agents acting for Magic Circle law firms such as Linklaters or their associates, such as DLA Piper and Sidley Austin, could use this footage to extort support for the $70 trillion Anthropogenic Global Warming scam (Carbon Disclosure Project and Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change—IIGCC) operated out of Number 10 Downing Street.

Descriptions of S&M ceremonies engaged in by members of the Bullingdon club, recalls images of torture at Abu Ghraib which may have been used to demonize George Bush who refused participation in the Warmists’ Kyoto Treaty.

It gets worse, so bad in fact, jaded has to be redefined:

• 26 October 2008—Dominatrix Natalie Rowe saw at first hand the desperate longing of a gauche Oxford student [George Osborne] struggling to fit in with the fabulously wealthy like university pal Nat Rothschild.

She revealed how she and the young Tory were drawn together as she supplied girls and drugs to parties for some of Oxford’s notorious Bullingdon Club drinking circle. Its members included both Osborne and his former pal Rothschild, the man now accusing the top Tory of soliciting a £50,000 donation from aluminium tycoon Oleg Deripaska.

Political News  or Comments - Page 9 Rowe_osborne
    Rowe & Osborne

“George was fascinated when he heard what I did for a living. He wanted to know about the clients, how much I charged, what went on. He seemed a bit more than curious about what went on.

He wanted to see the equipment-the whips, the chains, the belts.

He was particularly interested in the dog collars we put on clients and the rubber underpants they wear as submissive slaves.”

George was intrigued by all my stories and wanted to be shown how hard it would be to be hit. I told him that most of the guys tend to use the sex drug amyl nitrate.

Once George and his friends were at my flat while I was actually having a session with a paying customer.

I had the man on all fours with a collar on and beat him. I was making him bark like a dog and act like a slave. They found it quite funny.

None of them hid the fact they liked it and they weren't embarrassed. They were turned on by it.

When they had coke they would probably divvy up a gram and a half. They’d have competitions to see who could snort the longest line and get completely wasted.” ~Dominatrix Natalie Rowe

Political News  or Comments - Page 9 Natalie_rowe
    Natalie rowe

Natalie, who styled herself as Mistress Pain and ran an escort agency called Black Beauties, met Osborne and Rothschild through her boyfriend at the time, fellow Bullingdon member William Sinclair, grandson of Winston Churchill's wartime air minister Sir Archibald Sinclair.

Osborne was offended when some members of the Oxford group would hurl racial slurs at Natalie. But she says that he was still so desperate to fit in that he didn't have the courage to stop them.

Natalie was this week intrigued how, given their once close friendship, the damaging claims that today threaten Osborne's political future actually came from financier Nat Rothschild, heir to a family baronetcy and a £500 million banking fortune. She recalled how the two students and their band of pals would head to the country for wild weekends.

The Bullingdon Club thought they were untouchable. They thought they could do what they wanted. They had money and arrogance. They thought there were no consequences, anything goes.

Political News  or Comments - Page 9 Nat_rothschild
    Nat Rotchschild

She said the group's bad behaviour came to a head in March 1994 at the Rothschilds' stately home, Waddesdon Manor in Buckinghamshire. Natalie sent three strippers.

Around six grams of cocaine were also provided for the club members to snort. As well as stripping, it was made clear that the girls' services would extend to ‘extras’-sex with guests.

But Natalie claims the party degenerated into a humiliating experience for the girls who were abused by some braying Bullingdon boys.

These people are heads of government:

• 19 April 2009—Natalie Rowe will reveal how the men enjoyed degrading sex sessions which saw them whipped and handcuffed while high on cocaine.

Two of her former clients are in Tory leader David Cameron’s top team today, while the other two are former Tory ministers—one was in the Cabinet. Her £1million memoirs—already snapped up by a major publisher— threaten to send shockwaves through David Cameron’s party ahead of next year’s general election.

Political News  or Comments - Page 9 Tory-sex-scandal-206895025
    Sex toy

Natalie, 45, is the woman at the heart of the Smeargate emails over her relationship with shadow Chancellor George Osborne.

Natalie claims the young Tory was fascinated by her world of whips, chains, rubber bondage equipment and sex toys.

“It’s time the truth was told about some of the men who could end up running the country. Men who have been on all fours before me, crying like babies, taking massive amounts of drugs as I whip them senseless.”

She says she had repeated sex sessions with them over a year-long period when they paid to be sex slaves. One snorted copious amounts of cocaine during the sessions:

“I had them barking like dogs and begging for mercy. Quite often they would take me wholly in their confidence, discussing deep, personal matters about their past and their thoughts on other politicians. Most of them are desperately insecure and at war with their own egos.”

Natalie found herself unwillingly at the centre of the emails scandal last week when she was identified by Gordon Brown’s spin chief Damian McBride in a dirty tricks campaign.

McBride is believed to have pointed to the existence of a tape-recorded conversation between Natalie and a close friend of Osborne’s in which the friend claims Osborne slept with her and took cocaine.

In another smear, the emails also said that an ex-girlfriend of Osborne’s has photos of him in a bra, knickers and suspenders.

The Sunday Mirror has decided to withhold the names of the four perverted Tories—although Miss Whiplash will show no such mercy.

“This book will be the opposite of Belle du Jour—the real story of my life as a dominatrix. It’s not dressed up or sanitised—just the gritty truth involving some very powerful men.

And I would like nothing more than for one of them to sue me so I can stand up and face them in court.”

What an irony, while this elite class of psychotics are fucking each
other the plebeians are the ones really getting the fucking. Shocked
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 02 May 2010, 20:26

Cant wait for those stories to hit the tabloids after next thursday TG, cameron has already recruited in an old chancelor in kenneth clarke and some other ageing cons , maybe in anticipation of osbornes fall and some other sleazebags

Also wanted to add that those deranged money haulin MEPS, who gather regularly in Brussels for their impotent symposiums under european taxpayer expenses and wages also gather in another country 12 times a year .
That is in strasbourg France, they like to keep this one hush hush, as imagine all 736 meps and their possies of henchmen and their various cabals of fetish and dominatrix professors all having to travel and re-locate in 5 star luxury 12 times a year

Can anyone imagine the vast sum of money that is wasted through this insanity and the carbon footprint they create
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 03 May 2010, 12:58

STOP ENLISTING IN THE MILITARY.

What the hell is so difficult to understand about that?

• An average of 18 US military veterans are taking their lives every day as the Obama administration and the Pentagon grow increasingly defensive about the epidemic of suicides driven by Washington's wars of aggression.

The stunning figure was reported last week by the Army Times, citing officials in the US Veterans Affairs Department.

The department estimates that there are 950 suicide attempts every month by veterans who are receiving treatment from the department. Of these, 7 percent succeed in taking their own lives, while 11 percent try to kill themselves again within nine months.

Political News  or Comments - Page 9 Depressed_Soldier_02

The greatest growth in suicides has taken place among veterans returning from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, who accounted for 1,868 suicide attempts in fiscal 2009, which ended on September 30. Of these, nearly 100 succeeded in killing themselves.

The connection between the "surge" in military suicides and the ongoing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is undeniable. The suicide rate within the military doubled between 2001 and 2006, even as it remained flat among the comparable (adjusted for age and gender) civilian population. And the numbers continue to rise steadily. In 2009, 160 active-duty military personnel killed themselves, compared to 140 in 2008 and 77 in 2003.

• Political News  or Comments - Page 9 ?ui=2&ik=357a07d262&view=att&th=1285b474aac9d410&attid=0

BEING ALL THAT YOU CAN BE?
    Carl F. Worden
    May 2, 2010

I'm pretty sure Adam Wehinger was the son of my most favorite Chiropractor, Ralph Wehinger, who died a few years ago from a brain tumor. Dr. Ralph told me his son was a Marine and had re-enlisted in the Army to serve in Iraq, but that is all I knew of Adam.

On today's Medford Mail Tribune (5/2/10) front page it was reported that Adam Wehinger was shot dead by Jackson County Sheriff Deputies. The article, written by Mail Tribune reporter Chris Conrad, reported that Wehinger had come back from his military service pretty messed-up with PTSD and alcohol abuse. In a previous incident, it was reported that Wehinger held a gun to his own throat and begged the cops to kill him, but was eventually subdued. In this case, it was reported that Wehinger was involved in a domestic dispute and threatened the deputies with his gun when they shot him dead. What was not reported was the names of the deputies and how many times Wehinger had been shot.

Oregon law requires a different law enforcement agency to investigate shootings by law enforcement officers employed by another law enforcement agency, but here in Southern Oregon that law means nothing. These local cops of all stripes all stick together, and you can't trust the reporting of the Mail Tribune either. Reporter Chris Conrad is about as credible a reporter as the cops themselves would be had they written the story themselves. If no eye witnesses other than the cops themselves were present when Wehinger was shot, who knows what really transpired?

Just to illustrate how crooked and corrupt these local cops are, I decided to test the waters by providing a Medford City Police detective with hard photographic evidence of a murder that occurred in the Medford City jurisdiction. What I didn't tell the detective immediately was where the murder happened: It happened in the Jackson County Jail at the hands of Jackson County Sheriff Deputies, but I decided to save that for last.

That detective (now retired) was gung-ho to go after whoever committed such a cruel and vicious murder until I revealed where it happened, and when I did the guy recoiled like a snake, dropping the photos on the table as if they'd suddenly become red-hot. He was visibly angry, knowing I'd set him up, but he stuck to the cover-up like a good little dirty cop. He told me he couldn't just go over to the Sheriff's Jail and begin an investigation, as if it were some kind of "law". In Southern Oregon it is the "unwritten" law, whether state sanctioned or not, and with that I left the Medford Police Department with my evidence knowing for certain, once and for all time, that they are corrupt, cannot be trusted and will cover up a crime for fellow law enforcement officers if at all possible. That's the kind of scum we have "protecting" us here.

What I do know is that there is no statute of limitations for murder and that the murder occurred in the City of Medford. The evidence included a signed affidavit from an inmate who knew the victim, Jeffery Stuart Anderson. Eye witness Doty's affidavit states that deputies had taken Anderson out of the general population for medical watch, and it was the last time Anderson was seen alive.

Anderson came out of the jail with severe bruising all over his body, including his groin area, his head and his back. His wrists and ankles bore the deep-cut marks of being shackled into a restraint chair as he struggled during the beating. Anderson's feet and hands were stomped swollen and purple, and he had the tell-tale marks on either side of his Adam's apple indicating "somebody" had used just two fingers to strangle him, not fatally, but clearly hard enough to leave clear, deep bruises. Anderson had taken so many blows to his head that an inter-cranial blood vessel hemorrhaged and he died a few days after being taken to the hospital.

Forget all the reports of torture and abuse inflicted on Iraqis suspected of terrorism in Iraq: What the deputy or deputies did to Anderson was nothing short of a prolonged and horrific beating, and it killed him. One can only speculate how long the beating took, yet when questioned by the FBI, the deputies on duty when Anderson suffered his injuries all claimed to be deaf, dumb and blind. Nobody saw anything, nobody heard anything and nobody knew anything. They claimed Anderson inflicted the injuries on himself. On medical watch? I don't think so.

So naturally, I have doubts about what really happened when Wehinger was killed. If it was suicide-by-cop, okay, but they could have used bean-bag guns to subdue Wehinger, with lethal force as a back-up if necessary. I wasn't there, so I can't possibly play Monday-morning quarterback, but I do have a solid, historical knowledge of what these local cops will do if they think they can get away with it, and that's too bad. People living in any community anywhere should have an abiding trust in their law enforcers, but because of all the shady and crooked cover-ups that these local cops have engaged in over the 20 years I've lived here, that trust has been repeatedly and irrevocably violated.

Joining the U.S. military is a fool's choice nowadays, and I'm sick of all the lies like, "They are fighting for our freedoms". If you are in the military or thinking of joining, that's your choice, but don't buy into fat lies like that, and don't expect me to. You are joining for the "adventure" of killing other human beings, the travel, or you are joining with the hopes you'll get training and experience to get a decent civilian job after an honorable discharge, but you are NOT joining the U.S. military to fight for our freedoms. Nobody in the United States military has fought for American freedoms since the end of World War II, so if you join the U.S. military, you will be used as an expendable pawn to further U.S. Government political ideology throughout the world, and you can also expect to be treated poorly if you come back with a face burned off and/or missing a few limbs. If you come back like Wehinger, psychologically screwed up by all the death and general mayhem you saw while on duty in a war zone, you can reasonably expect to end up like Wehinger, either by your own hand or by the helpful police officers who respond to your last hurrah.

Oh, you'll get a parade, alright. Our local National Guard troops just returned to a wonderful reception, but when you get home and all the glitter and thanks have faded into memory, you'll be facing an uphill battle. Soldiers returning with severe physical injuries will be greeted warmly, but if you are married, the divorce rate that awaits you can't be argued with. If you are mentally affected by your war duties, divorce is just about guaranteed, and once you are used up and not needed anymore, you'll find the "care" provided by the Veteran's Administration to be far less than what you expected.

So if you are thinking of joining the U.S. military, try to remember what happened to Adam Wehinger and all the others.

Carl F. Worden
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next