DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion

+4
KapitanScarlet
quicksilvercrescendo
Flames
Blackbird
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion - Page 3 Empty Re: Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion

Post  Sputnik Wed 02 Jun 2010, 14:17

You can stop sucking his dick publically, he doesn't seem to be interested in it anymore. And no he hasn't covered anything of what I wrote and yes, he has changed his story slightly to be a bit more reasonable, and now you can most assured go play in traffic crétin...but thanks for the attention, I thrive on it, at least that you got right this time.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion - Page 3 Empty Re: Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion

Post  Sputnik Wed 02 Jun 2010, 14:25

Kapis wrote:thx for that interesting thoughts Strange Kat and howdy once more Smile

Yup, I am still the same old cat. Smile
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 02 Jun 2010, 16:40

Still serving the Judaic masonic agenda.
What about the Mench?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 02 Jun 2010, 16:56

Silent witnesses of destruction

Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion - Page 3 Nekropola_blidinje_019s5j

Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion - Page 3 Nekropola_nevesinje_01bpo1

There are 69,356 stećaks recorded on 3,162 locations. Most of them, 59,593 or 86 per cent, are in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

There is no reliable explanations. Stećaks means "standing tall" but their true origin remains a mystery and only a few seemed to have been used as tombstones during the middle ages. The vast majority remain symbolic tombstones without graves. Nobody is buried beneath them and there is no trace of burial. Under half a meter of soil, there are veins and layers of coal. Among all recorded stećaks, relief motifs were found on fewer than 6,000 and the inscriptions on fewer than 400.

INTERNATIONAL SUMMER CAMP FOR VOLONTEERS: „BOSNIAN PYRAMIDS 2010“

Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion - Page 3 Bspg500xdbo

As for the rest, the time will show…..
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 03 Jun 2010, 00:47

So much from my own research.
In the interests of accurate history and its conclusions and your research ...irony..... there was a special thread created for your disinfo charge on tsarion, and bearing in mind that you comment on him above again.

Does your disinfo charge still stand because i dont recall there being evidence to convince me in that other thread (maybe it convinced others ? ), or has your thinking on that score now changed

i mean do you still feel emotionally that he is disinfo but you dont have factual evidence to back that up , or do you beleive you have presented evidence in your posts to back up your claim
Or have you now changed your opinion on him and in retrospect consider that you may have been wrong about him , influenced by enflamed emotion more than actual facts and then analyse where that emotion was enflamed from before it leaked out into public judgement and tried to procreate itself in others ?

Or some other answer
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 03 Jun 2010, 04:22

I'm amazed that Irony is getting into aspects of Tsarion's and others work, especially Atlantis, great! Good for you Irony! I wouldn't go by what someone else says though.
Tsarion did post the Bosnian pyramids on his forum, and I'm sure other researchers would have cited them in their works but it's a new discovery.
I would like to know what story he changed. If the someone else thought Michael Tsarion believed the Irish to be the creators of civilization, I wouldn't believe that, no that is not what I read or hear. But that Ireland (outskirts or part of Atlantis back then) was part of the cradle of the start of this civilization. And of course it wasn't the only part.
And I read that Atlantis was the place where hominids and humans and who knows what else were genetically manipulated. And of course many old cultures still intact and ancients believed that the Gods gave humans civilization.

But what matters now is the future destruction that will happen, how will people keep their history intact and themselves so they won't have to start all over again.
I read that there will be tearing apart of the tectonic plates in the region of Ex Yugoslavia, Adriatic Sea, Italy, and down to the middle Africa. and two tectonic plates will break on the same line.
Why?
Because of the volcanoes and tectonic anomalies getting worse as we speak, and caused by gravitational pull from the Super Massive Black Hole in the Center of the Milky Way, our Sun and the huge celestial passing body close to our solar system, will something be left of what is build under the Earth’s surface.

Last edited by seraphim on Thu 03 Jun 2010, 05:00; edited 1 time in total
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 03 Jun 2010, 04:42

And Tsarion has also repeated that the uncovering and discovery of this topic is an evolving one. That is what discovery is.
Because much of it is unknown or contrary to what official history presents or even understands, it is an unveiling. So many times you must make your theories based upon the evidences before you and how you translate them with other pieces of evidence. New evidences will always be found. Does it necessarily disprove what you have already put forth? Sometimes. Is it intellectually dishonest or disinfo to preface your work and this dynamic regarding the subject of alternative history and not allow it to become static, but realize it is a flow of information.

This is nothing that Tsarion has not already prefaced over and over again, I mean for those who have the ears to hear.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 03 Jun 2010, 04:58

Very good quicksilvercrescendo, and I want to make a note that I don't follow researchers but only their work.

I think a lot of people in this world think that they are better than others in everyway and that can be a major problem, they still have beast stock in them whether they like it or not. Though, some are born with more superior DNA etc. and there are some amazing creatures out there, it doesn't make them more important.
If I my ancestors were lucky to be more evolved I would be very proud and grateful. But I don't get egotistic about it.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 03 Jun 2010, 16:13

I don't necessarilly regard the occurence of (any) civilisation as a sign of evolvement. But that's just me, curious as ever.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 03 Jun 2010, 16:21

Kapis wrote:
So much from my own research.
In the interests of accurate history and its conclusions and your research ...irony..... there was a special thread created for your disinfo charge on tsarion, and bearing in mind that you comment on him above again.

Does your disinfo charge still stand because i dont recall there being evidence to convince me in that other thread (maybe it convinced others ? ), or has your thinking on that score now changed

i mean do you still feel emotionally that he is disinfo but you dont have factual evidence to back that up , or do you beleive you have presented evidence in your posts to back up your claim
Or have you now changed your opinion on him and in retrospect consider that you may have been wrong about him , influenced by enflamed emotion more than actual facts and then analyse where that emotion was enflamed from before it leaked out into public judgement and tried to procreate itself in others ?

Or some other answer

I don't think it is so much about me vs Tsarion but my initial attempt to question him on some things that I felt were wrong and my attempt to show those matters that concerned me (the most). So to answer your question, I think there was a dispute or conflict between you guys and me and it's not like you don't have no right to question me, but I will most definetely stand my grounds if I feel like it. How I feel about Tsarion today? I am the same old cat and I never changed my stance, I listen observe, praise and critique and this and that, if people don't get it or think there is something at stake....maybe there is...you tell me, but I have no problem with Tsarion and never did, all I did was to make a few remarks and laughed a little and Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I was a bit provocative....typically croatian when being tested....I go for the throats. I even like to laugh a little about myself sometimes. No hard feeling, got no time for such crap and I am extremely opinionated and pigheaded.....if I can make a point and see TSARION pick it up and evolve on it, than I don't feel pride but am glad to have been understood in the sense I intended it, dispite my potty mouth.

Do I think if he is disinfo? What does it matter what I think?....he got me on the wrong leg a couple of times and I think I have a big enough mouth to let that to be heard. I think he is on his way and I wish him all the best for the future.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 03 Jun 2010, 16:43

seraphim wrote:I'm amazed that Irony is getting into aspects of Tsarion's and others work, especially Atlantis, great! Good for you Irony! I wouldn't go by what someone else says though.
Tsarion did post the Bosnian pyramids on his forum, and I'm sure other researchers would have cited them in their works but it's a new discovery.
I would like to know what story he changed. If the someone else thought Michael Tsarion believed the Irish to be the creators of civilization, I wouldn't believe that, no that is not what I read or hear. But that Ireland (outskirts or part of Atlantis back then) was part of the cradle of the start of this civilization. And of course it wasn't the only part.
And I read that Atlantis was the place where hominids and humans and who knows what else were genetically manipulated. And of course many old cultures still intact and ancients believed that the Gods gave humans civilization.

But what matters now is the future destruction that will happen, how will people keep their history intact and themselves so they won't have to start all over again.
I read that there will be tearing apart of the tectonic plates in the region of Ex Yugoslavia, Adriatic Sea, Italy, and down to the middle Africa. and two tectonic plates will break on the same line.
Why?
Because of the volcanoes and tectonic anomalies getting worse as we speak, and caused by gravitational pull from the Super Massive Black Hole in the Center of the Milky Way, our Sun and the huge celestial passing body close to our solar system, will something be left of what is build under the Earth’s surface.

Incident in the Gulf of Mexico, it's more likely a vulcano erruption than a "oil spill" cause that crude oil stuff is usually black
and not red and yellow like IRON SULPHATE. Check the official footage.

The stuff that is pouring into the ocean is oxidated Iron and you can't have it more toxic than that. Just a friendly clue.

Guatemala "sinkhole" properbly also due to some vulcanic activity.

Tectonic plates are a "scientific joke" though...there are no tectonic plates that "drift around" on the ocean floor which could move into each other.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  tgII Fri 04 Jun 2010, 05:16

Well, I think it's a bit of an exaggeration. Look at the well heads
that were blown during Gulf War I, damn oil everywhere with many
well heads blown off. They looked like 'volcanoes' alright.

The problem here is the well is 5,000 feet deep and nobody can
physically look at it except through BP/Transocean hired cameras.

Another reason I think it's a bit of an exaggeration is look at the
delta area in Nigeria where 40 percent of America's oil comes from.
The place is post apocalyptic meltdown. Do a search and find out just
how bad it is there. Not down playing the leak in the Gulf of Mexico,
not by a long shot, just maintaining an even reasoned keel here.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 04 Jun 2010, 14:14

I don't necessarilly regard the occurence of (any) civilisation as a sign of evolvement.
And you won't because it is not the result of evolution.
It is the result of a tremendous revolution of consciousness.
Evolution means that nothing stands still; everyone lives within the concepts of time, space and movement.
Nature in itself contains all possibilities.
Nobody or no society reaches perfection with evolution.
Some be come better, and the vast majority become terribly perverse.
That is evolution.
The "super" man or his "society of Eden" of several million years ago is now, after much evolution the man of the atomic bomb, the man of the hydrogen bomb and the corrupted being of embezzlement and crime.
Evolution is a process of complication of energy.
We need to return to the point of departure and regenerate ourselves.

Paraphrased from the Gnostic genius....-Samael Aun Weor
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 04 Jun 2010, 19:43

Flames wrote:
it's more likely a vulcano erruption than a "oil spill"

That is exactly the same thing I have said. Unfortunately, people seem to be thinking of this in a sort of "exxon valdez" sort of way. This isn't something that can't be patched, like a hole in a ship's hull. Rather, we are dealing with an explosion of oil one mile underneath the sea.

You can't cork a volcano, and the volcano analogy is quite accurate. I lived in New Orleans for awhile, and my heart goes out to those poor people in gulf coast. Ironically, the kindest people I have ever met live down there. They don't deserve this shit, especially after what they went through with Katrina.

Yes, if they hit a vulcane than this is REALLY REALLY bad, because you can't just put a" lid on top" of a vulcano, and I wonder....
Iron Sulphate is absolutely toxic to the blood, maybe that's why all the sea life is dying. If you look at the official footage they show
dead sea animals but almost none seem to have died due to the crude oil. Rumour has it that the people in those regions may get
evacuated if too many animal will drop dead. This is a very serious problem otherwise they wouldn't try to cover it up as a "oil spillage".
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 04 Jun 2010, 19:50

Could you explain what you mean by that?
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 06 Jun 2010, 01:47

And you won't because it is not the result of evolution.
It is the result of a tremendous revolution of consciousness.
Evolution means that nothing stands still; everyone lives within the concepts of time, space and movement.
Nature in itself contains all possibilities.
Nobody or no society reaches perfection with evolution.
Some be come better, and the vast majority become terribly perverse.
That is evolution.
The "super" man or his "society of Eden" of several million years ago is now, after much evolution the man of the atomic bomb, the man of the hydrogen bomb and the corrupted being of embezzlement and crime.
We need to return to the point of departure and regenerate ourselves.
He has such tremendous work! Thanks for making his thread quicksilvercrescendo!
And that statement holds key. The saying 'as above, so below' so true here.
Folks paradigm's have been manipulated again, the reality placed on folks is a lie, but before it was more true, that there was a creator (and maybe not just one), not Darwinian evolution. Over millions of years, Nature doesn't turn a hominoid into one that thinks like a person. AND.....while all the other living things on earth stayed the same with just a miraculous change in one species. Nature does make bodies adapt though, and so the DNA may change a little, but not a species.
Consciousness had to have been given to us. Will throw in some theories later.
It was not Nature that did it. The consciousness has got to change and the hominoid certainly had intervention to make that change. Besides awareness, ask any older culture and they will say civilization and what they know had been given to them.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 06 Jun 2010, 01:59

but I have no problem with Tsarion and never did
Good to know that. Instead a a conflict within.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 06 Jun 2010, 08:13

The answers are there for you to arrive at.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 06 Jun 2010, 17:44

"Already the men of science know that the sexual glands are not sealed capsules. They absorb and secret hormones. The hormones of secretion are called "conserving," because they perpetuate the species; the hormones of absorption are called "vitalizing," because they vitalize the human organism. This process of hormonal absorption is transmutation, the transformation of one type of energy-matter into another type of energy-matter. Maithuna, Sexual Magic, is intensified sexual transmutation. The Gnostic absorbs, transmutes and sublimates the totality of the sexual energy-matter. The rich and abundant sexual hormones inundate the circulatory system of the blood and reach the different glands of internal secretion, stimulating and inciting them to work intensely. Thus, with intensified sexual transmutation, the endocrine glands are super-stimulated, producing as is natural a greater number of hormones which animate and modify the entire liquid nervous system."

SAW
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 06 Jun 2010, 22:03

quicksilvercrescendo wrote:The answers are there for you to arrive at.

Well I am God and have been waiting for all eternity, but it would still be nice if you could explain what you mean by

"Evolution is a process of complication of energy."

If you don't feel like it, nevermind.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 06 Jun 2010, 22:05

seraphim wrote:
Good to know that. Instead a a conflict within.

If you are me then yes.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 07 Jun 2010, 04:21

If I was in your shoes then I would know you had a conflict?
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 07 Jun 2010, 12:28

but I have no problem with Tsarion and never did

seraphim wrote: Good to know that. Instead a a conflict within.

If you are me then yes. (edit note: what a heavy dose of irony)

seraphim wrote:If I was in your shoes then I would know you had a conflict?

"If you were in my moccasins" you would know that we (you and I) had a conflict with your behavior of projection lol! (note: sarcasm!)

(which may or may not be a conflict within one of us)

and you surely wouldn't (still) try to "determine" Uri's internal state of being.

Let's call it "our" meta-layer of conflict in which you seem to have the desire "to be in my shoes" to form an image of me that fits your needs but which in the end are your own selfmade "phantoms" (of me).

That's why I mentioned that "I never had a problem with Tsarion" when I critizsed some of his statements on the level of factual data to dispute some of his ideas and not some "personal dilema of faith"or lack of "introspection".
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next