DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political News or Comments

+10
Sputnik
highnoon
SunoftheMourning
seraphim
hrblsh
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Flames
rainyday
14 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Political News  or Comments - Page 36 Empty Re: Political News or Comments

Post  tgII Mon 19 Mar 2012, 02:16

Syria: The first First Lady of the Arab world: Asma al-Assad

Political News  or Comments - Page 36 20120315_assad_w
    Asma al-Assad - wife of Syria's Bashar al-Assad

Note: video embedding denied.

If that didn't work, try this link:

British-born; graduated from Queen's College; worked at JP Morgan and
Deustche Bank. She speaks four languages, is incredibly well educated and
a very sophisticated woman, not to mention the fact she is beautiful.

Now we come down to the nitty-gritty: who doesn't want her in power?
She has been described as "the person behind Bashar al-Assad in Syria."

Or, did she seed this revolution for the City of London?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 19 Mar 2012, 03:29

The people of Syria are going to get butchered wholesale...

Political News  or Comments - Page 36 Article-0-005BF55900000258-902_468x345

and who are these people?

I bet Lord Risby knows a lot about the circumstances in Syria?

These 'Lords' are really creepy people; Lord Risby is the former Conservative MP
Richard Spring. Can you say 'Arab Spring?'

Syria is where Lawrence of Arabia got his beating. When he got back to Britain
he was so distraught he had British Army soldiers beat him again - masochist.

So now it's Asma al-Assad of Arabia; a woman. Britain at empire building at
its finest.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 19 Mar 2012, 05:38

Afghanistan is coming part at the seams and is going to deteriorate even more. So,
where does one start in attempting to understand who is behind America's foreign
policy
on Afghanistan? This guy...

Bet you thought it was another one of these guys...

Richard Haass was born in Brooklyn to a family of Jewish origin.

Why is it that every time I start looking around da Joooooz show up?

What the fuck do these people want? What are they trying to achieve and why are
'American' institutions populated with such destructive people?

Is it any wonder Afghanistan is what it is after ten years?

The Senate approved Haass as a candidate for the position of ambassador and he has been U.S. Coordinator for the Future of Afghanistan.

Future of Afghanistan? Washington DC with people like Hass are deciding what
Afghanistan's future will be?

But wait a minute!!

Let's look at Richard Hass' bio for a moment...

A Rhodes Scholar, Haass obtained a B.A. from Oberlin College in 1973 and went on to earn both a Master of Philosophy and Doctor of Philosophy from Oxford University.

There they are: Rhodes Scholar and Oxford. This isn't a Jewish thing; it's a
British thing...see...

The Rhodes Scholarship, named after Cecil John Rhodes, is an international postgraduate award for study at the University of Oxford. It was the first large-scale programme of international scholarships, and is widely considered the "world's most prestigious scholarship."

So prestigious in fact, that just before Cecil Rhodes died he said: "Where ever
you go in any organization except in science you will find an Oxford man."

Conflict of interest: A Rhodes Scholar and Oxford trained Jew serving
in the US State Department deciding policy and Afghanistan's future for Britain
but ostensibly for America.

Is it any fucking wonder nobody understands anything? Jews working for the
City of London and British interests as Americans manipulating Americans into
all these wars for the City of London's monopolization of resources and trade.

Clever.

British brains; American muscle.

The future of Afghanistan: Death; tribalism; opium production and mineral
extraction all done with Chinese corporations contracted out to the City of
London.

So, who will be the next American eighteen year-old kid to swear an oath of
allegiance to the Constitution and go through US Army combat training to fight
the Taliban in Afghanistan for the City of London, sorry, I mean da Jooooz?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 21 Mar 2012, 01:17

She's very nice TG

I noticed that Baku is hosting the eurovision song nonsense this year which means one thing, that Azerbaijan is in bed with the european aristocrats , its really quite a nice location above Iran as well

Some interesting facts about its past

Excavations held in the cave of Azykh in Garabagh revealed human remnants exceeding 2 million years of age. This unique finding placed Azerbaijan on the map of the most ancient inhabitants of Europe.
In the 18th and 19th centuries struggle over Azerbaijan between Russia and Iran was intensified. The Gulustan Treaty (1813) and the Turkmanchay Treaty (1828) divided the 18th century independent Azerbaijani khanates between Russia and Iran.

Thus, the territory of Azerbaijan was split into two parts creating Northern Azerbaijan and Southern Azerbaijan. In the second half of the 19th century and in the beginning of the 20th century Baku produced almost 51% of the world's oil and 95% of Russia's oil.

Speaking of technical accomplishments of the country, one should notice the first oil tanker in the world, Zoroaster, built and brought to Baku in 1879 by the Nobel brothers.

In 2008 the World Bank declared Azerbaijan one of the top ten developing countries of the world.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 21 Mar 2012, 02:27

Kapis, a quote lifted from your post:

I noticed that Baku is hosting the eurovision song nonsense this year which means one thing, that Azerbaijan is in bed with the european aristocrats , its really quite a nice location above Iran as well

Here's the run down on what is happening in not only Azerbaijan, but
more importantly in Kazakhstan; first though, my take on recent and very
related tragic events:

American soldiers massacre 16 Afghan people including women and children
(British; SAS; MI6 involvement?). Purpose: Move NATO/American troops out
of Afghanistan into the Fergana Valley. President Karzai - an oil man - of
Afghanistan has ordered American/NATO troops back to their bases. That
is the first step.

Unocal was merged with Chevron. The world's intelligence agencies are
funded by big oil money and drugs.

Here's the summary; my comments as always in blue bold font:

According to this Russian source [the above url hyper link] Panarin, British MI6 is preparing a covert plan [if this assessment is correct it includes the cold blooded murder of several Afghanistan families; see what kind of ruthlessness we are dealing with?] to use NATO troops withdrawal from Afghanistan as a pretext to occupy former Soviet Asian Republics in Fergana Valley in the spring of 2013. Tony Blair [I aways wondered where Tony Blair slipped off to?] is named as the primary coordinator for the operation. Currently, Tony Blair is serving as a consultant to Kazakhstan [read this: Kazakhstan Positioned as Locomotive of Eurasian Integration; this is why Tony Blair is consulting] president Nazarbaev. [these guys are slipping -and are slippery - so watch their every move like Russia is watching very closely]

MI6 is doing its best to stop Euro-Asian integration (MI6 is not very enthusiastic
about Russia dominating this integration) process that is well underway. Code
name for the operation is “Fergana Spring”. Russia and Britain are not on
friendly terms. Remember this Russian spy in Britain?

There will eventually be a final showdown between Russia and Britain; this is
inevitable. It was the Russians who discovered oil is abiotic, not dinosaur
remains and grass drilling the deepest known oil wells - the western oil cartels
do not like this position one bit.

And remember, if people are abreast of what is going on here, Azerbaijan will
probably join the Eurasian Integration led by Russia

To obtain concessions and looting of resources, violence works every time.
Anyone who objects is a 'terrorist'; and according to their corrupted laws we
really are 'terrorists.'

Anyone feel like torching a few copies of the Koran?

End of briefing. The taking of and the monopolization of resources requires
death and destruction. What country is next on the terrorist list?

Fergana Valley...Operation Fergana Spring...repeat after me: Arab Spring...
Arab Spring...Arab Spring....it's a Resource Spring.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 21 Mar 2012, 03:30

If this long post was read by anyone and the url hyper links followed, one of the links
led to the Brookings Institute which I have mentioned on this board before.

I was reading this policy paper on Iran prepared and written by the Brookings Institute
and the following sentence stood out because I have looked at this in a different way.
Here's the sentence:

One group of european countries, led by France and Britain, has pushed hard to impose more stringent sanctions on Iran to convince it to halt its nuclear activities.

Here's the policy paper:

Here's the paragraph in my post above with the Brookings Institute url hyper
link on the Euroasian integration:

MI6 is doing its best to stop Euro-Asian integration (MI6 is not very enthusiastic
    about Russia dominating this integration) process that is well underway. Code
    name for the operation is “Fergana Spring”. Russia and Britain are not on
    friendly terms. Remember this Russian spy in Britain?

To halt Iran's nuclear activities? Why? Why doesn't the Brookings Institute write
a policy paper suggesting Britain, the US and Israel halt their nuclear programs?
One of the biggest fears the Brookings Institute has of Iran is its 'black and white',
'good verses bad' concept of Iran being the 'good' and the US being the 'bad'
based on Iran's religious convictions including its leadership.

Why doesn't the Brookings Institute write a policy paper on the religious Christian
denominationalists with their hands on a nuclear arsenal re: Israel and the US?

Are these people just brainy savants with nothing better to do with their lives
showing us their duplicitous positions?

Go back to the quote above: "convince it [Iran] halt".

Dear Brookings Institute Foreign Policy Paper Writing Savants:

In the interest of honesty and integrity, insights concerning clearer policies would be awfully considerate of you to please establish links between the world's largest mining conglomerate, Rio Tinto, owned by both British and Australian interests, to examine the transshipment of uranium out of Namibia at one of the world's largest uranium mines, and Iran. Iran has an approximate fifteen percent stake in the Rössing Mine shared with Rio Tinto and we would very much like to know of these questionable economics on the possibility Iran is sourcing some of this uranium from the Rössing Mine in Namibia possibly being used in its nuclear program.

To better assist you in your policy positions on Persia, I have taken the liberty to direct your attention to the following linked source which offers more than ample evidence that contradicts and jeopardizes the integrity of your policy paper linked above.

Iran Allowed to Keep 15% Stake in Namibia's Rossing Uranium Mine, Rio Says

Thank you for your consideration in investigating this matter.

With guarded respect,

Its all about commerce, not religion as the Brookings Institute would have
policy makers think.

What denomination or church do Brookings Institution policy researchers go
to on Sunday afternoon?

lol!

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 21 Mar 2012, 06:12

I did read your posts tgII and it really does make sense. I wonder why I have to be a slave and part of it all. It's all messed up. Why haven't the elites got rid of us all already.
The ruthless British elites go after whatever they want and now they want to change the middle east. And make suggestions that Iran has nuclear devices, of course they say that, they will to anyone they want gone. Just like the "terrorist" word. Now they make an excuse that Iran may possibly have some device so they must be punished. When in reality they most likely do but can't say anything because they know they will get severe repercussions from Britain. Anytime you try and protect yourself the elite's invade. They are so cunning. And how they make out EVERYONE to be the enemy, including one's own self to one's Self! All except for them, they can do no wrong, just like God. And I'm amazed how they can so easily manipulate innocent people, folks who they believe that they own! They will never be my God.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 22 Mar 2012, 02:58

In almost every instance of extremely influential and powerful business people
in the United States who are claimed to be 'Zionists', they can be traced back to
the City of London, there are almost no exceptions to this undeniable fact.

Example, first view this recent video by David Duke for content, don't judge
the video by what you hear or see as images, just note the names. The name
that I started focusing on is considered to be the tenth richest man in the United
States, Haim Saban, an Egyptian-born and now American Jew.

Haim Saba is mentioned at the 1:28 point in the video.

Zionism was spawned in Britain; check Haim Saban's bio carefully for connections
to the City of London:

In London playing music; over saw ProSiebenSat.1 w/ex-BSkyB chief executive
Tony Ball and former BBC Director Greg Dyke; very tight with Hillary Clinton (her
personal friends are the Rothschilds; had party for Clinton with Peter Chernin,
the President of News Corporation which is Murdoch's news (coming apart
in Britain with Rebecca Brooks; Saban funds the Brookings Institute.

I have mentioned several times now in several previous posts. The Brookings
Institute
can be equated to taking Persia re: Iran.

Haim Saban started his career in 1966 as a bass player and manager with the rock band The Lions of Judah (Ha'arayot). In 1969 Dave Watts from the British band The Tornados joined The Lions. [in movie star and musician circles these people are good sources to carry intel and lines of communication on culture, political and social events; Ex: Errol Flynn was always thought to be a Nazi spy; look at Bono from U2 how he was manipulated into supporting geo-political goals and was even knighted for his work only later showing his foundation was scamming money] That year, the band traveled to England, performed in night clubs in London [who did Saban meet while in London; who ingratiated themselves into Saban's life; what networks and organizations influenced his later decisions when he became extremely wealthy and influential?] and was signed up by Polydor Records. In July 1969, the band appeared on the BBC TV programme Colour Me Pop. The Lions recorded a single, "Our Love's A Growing Thing”, but it was not released in the UK due to financial difficulties. The band returned to Israel and Saban focused on being a music promoter. [why the brake from a musician to a promoter? Was it to penetrate political circles for British-Zionist groups?]

Connection to British broadcasting:

Saban oversaw a successful business turnaround of ProSiebenSat.1, recruiting former business rivals, ex-BSkyB chief executive Tony Ball and former BBC Director General Greg Dyke to the board of the company.

Connection to Hillary Clinton re: through British-based interests including Rupert Murdoch
whose news corporation is in meltdown because of phone tapping through his operative
who was just arrested in Britain, Rebecca Brooks (Rupert Murdoch's News of The World
editor in London):

In September 2004, Hillary Clinton described Saban as a very good friend, supporter and adviser: "I am grateful for his commitment to Israel, to a just and lasting peace in the Middle East and to my foundation's work, particularly on reconciliation [reconciliation? Yeah, right. The entire edifice of the state of Israel is militarism, it cannot sustain itself any other way.] issues." [I bet, she likes his money too] In May 2007, Haim publicly declared his support for Clinton in 2008 presidential election. In June 2007, Saban and Steven Spielberg co-hosted a Hillary Clinton fundraiser at the house of Peter Chernin, the President of News Corporation. [Ruppert Murdoch's news corporation] According to the Los Angeles Times, the fundraiser brought in over $850,000. [money: the Alpha and the Omega of their existence]

Connection of Haim Saban to the Brookings Institution re: taking down Persia; a British
geo-political strategy. Contrary to a Jewish-Israel strategy. Check this out:

In 2002 Saban provided an initial grant of 13 million USD and a pledge of additional funds to create the Saban Center for Middle East Policy, a foreign policy think tank based in Washington, D.C.. The Saban Center is part of the larger Brookings Institution think tank. [there it is: screaming at me like a bright light shining into a dark British-Zionist House of Horror which has penetrated very deeply into the American psyche; full frontal psychological warfare; in your face blatant militarism with a Jewish name on it] The Saban Center aims to provide policy makers in government with information [and money, lot's of money] and analysis regarding America's [bullshit, it is cunning British geo-political foreign policy] foreign policy in the Middle East.

Feeding the propaganda machine clearly determined to smash through your unthinking
minds. Does anyone seriously think that a man achieves billionaire status cleverly
working his way to the top of this economic pile of media/entertainment shit to end his
career by stating something as stupid and irrelevant as: "When I see Ahmadinejad, I
see Hitler?"

Haim Saban discussed his views on the Middle East and Persian Gulf region in great detail in a 2006 interview with Haaretz. Particularly notable were his comments regarding Iran: "When I see Ahmadinejad, I see Hitler."

Political News  or Comments - Page 36 Article-1331626743332-0C42174700000578-459712_466x310
    "Look Barack, this isn't going to be easy, so just tell
    Israel to bloody well fuck off as planned, besides our
    countries have a unique bond."

Interesting they should use the financial term 'bond', no?

And now for something special...

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 30 Mar 2012, 21:11

TG, cheers for keeping the board greased in recent quiet time, I've been flat out with work recently and enjoying an unheralded period of glorious sunshine hitting 22 c in march , wunderbar Very Happy
I always read your and others posts but often don't have time to check the various links in detail or reply , but the effort and intent to expose and learn behind posts is attracting the highest appreciations always

Political News  or Comments - Page 36 _59384767_014394957-1

Galloway is Back with his new anti-war respect political party , and he grabs a political seat with a record majority vote with 567% of an 8 party competition in Bradford West
Many have commented that he targeted a highly populated muslem area , but the labour candidate that came second to him is a very middle eastern sounding Imran Hussein
Galloway does tend to favour middle eastern "cats ' as well in his bedroom , and this victory will guarantee him many more eastern flavours to help him through those long nights

But he's one of the most entertaining speakers and thorns in the side of the standard political corporate puppets that there is in the uk , along with alec salmons of course (:

Who could forget the momentous senate speech by georgy boy , that was political gold

Be interesting where he goes now with his anti war respect country , in blairs time, just before the iraq invasion , there was literraly millions of antiwar protestors in the uk, will things change from the standard 3 party royal flush fixed game , who knows , anything is possible this year

GALLOWAY SMIRKS
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 02 Apr 2012, 14:24

The encroaching corporate privatization continues, and if this doesn't send
chills down your spine, you probably don't see where this is all headed...

Ministry Of Defence Next To Be Privatised

David Cameron's mission to privatise all that we once owned continues with Bernard Gray's hushed plan to privatise the MoD.

Article | March 28, 2012 - 10:13am | By Malcolm Massey

There will not be many of us unable to see that handing over our national defence to corporations with foreign interests is national suicide.

Political News  or Comments - Page 36 Bernard-gray

That is unless you are Bernard Gray, the Chief of Defence Materiel at the Defence Equipment and Support branch of the Ministry.

Whilst acting as an advisor to the Ministry of Defence in 2009, Gray compiled a review of defence acquisition, in which he strongly recommended the privatisation of the Defence Equipment and Support Branch, by creating what is termed a Go-Co partnership.

Go-Co entities are typically government facilities run by the private sector, such as is used in the Atomic Weapons Establishment which includes the involvement of such infamous companies as Lockheed Martin and Serco, and allows the contractor access to sensitive military information.

Gray was special advisor to the Secretary of State for Defence between 1997 and 1999, during which time he submitted an earlier report – the Strategic Defensive Review – which highlighted the need to 'modernise' the forces.

But it was his late 2009 report to Parliament recommending privatisation of the DE&S branch which subsequently led to his appointment in December 2010 as Chief of Defence Materiel.

This scenario is bone chilling...is it just me or is this a repeat of some ancient
civilization in the resurgence? Does this British elite have access to some type
of archives; because this all seems to be a very well thought out set of
circumstances unfolding here according to some preconceived schedule.

Private corporations verses the rest of humanity

This shit is just surreal beyond description; even Hollywood couldn't come up
with a better script for a movie?!
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 02 Apr 2012, 21:52

Yeah it really looks like a preformed script passing through preformed phases ,

Apparently in the uk, their passing laws soon that all internet activity will b monitored and can be checked at will by the powers that be if they deem it necessary , the queens speech soon to contain this lockdown of the virtual worlds as well as the physical worlds , then they start to squeeze slowly so no one notices they are choking until its too late for action

Ive got to admire the gentle slow manner by which the vital energy products , oil, gas and electricity was manipulated and monopolised
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 05 Apr 2012, 11:09

Political News  or Comments - Page 36 Tk988910
Major General Robert has lengthy experience from earlier UN operations, and is a former inspector general of the Norwegian army.

Political News  or Comments - Page 36 0005bf10

Norwegian to lead UN’s team in Syria

April 4, 2012

Major General Robert Mood of Norway has been selected to lead the United Nations’ support team for UN Special Envoy Kofi Annan in Syria. His duties will include preparations for a UN observation force in Syria that’s currently under evaluation by the UN Security Council.

Mood, who’s originally from Kragerø on Norway’s southern coast, will lead a team of military experts that’s expected to soon travel to Damascus for talks with both sides in the violent conflict between the Syrian regime and opposition forces. The team will evaluate the situation on the ground and the prospects for deploying an unarmed force of international observers.

The goal is to end all forms of armed violence, secure humanitarian aid and support political reforms. The embattled Syrian regime recently accepted Annan’s six-point plan for Syria, including a withdrawal of Syrian military from populated areas by next Tuesday. Now the regime is expected to abide by its agreement.

“Norway is giving its full support to Annan’s peace plan,” said Norwegian Defense Minister Espen Barth Eide. He said he was “very glad” that Mood was asked to help Annan “in his important work.”

Eide said Mood had extensive knowledge of the region and lengthy experience with UN operations in troubled areas. Until last spring, he was chief of the UN’s observer mission in the Middle East (UNTSO – United Nations Truce Supervision Organization) and he currently leads the Norwegian defense department’s veteran services.

Mood characterized his new job as “adviser” for Kofi Annan. He said he was asked to take the post by both the UN and the Norwegian military, and he agreed because “this is all about finding out how we in practice can halt the violence on the ground in Syria. When you’re asked to contribute towards stopping the violence, it’s impossible to say ‘no.’”

He also said that being asked to take on the UN post was “an enormous recognition of the job Norwegian women and men, our veterans, have done around the world for the UN and with a UN mandate.”

Mood is also a former inspector general for the Norwegian army. An estimated 9,000 Syrians have been killed in the violence that began last spring.

US: UN Must Act Against Syria After April 10 Deadline
UN Resolution Endorsing Deal Stalled on Content
by Jason Ditz, April 03, 2012

A new UN Security Council resolution reiterating their approval of the Kofi Annan ceasefire deal in Syria and urging both sides to stop fighting by April 10 has been stalled on specific wording, with the US seemingly trying to work the resolution into some sort of mandate.

US Ambassador Susan Rice insisted that the United Nations has to act “urgently and seriously” against Syria once the April 10 deadline the Annan government agreed upon passes, assuming there is no halt to operations.

Rice went on to add that the “United States is concerned and quite skeptical that the government of Syria will suddenly adhere to its commitments.”

The UN Security Council is supposed to approve a team of observers to ensure that the ceasefire is met by both Assad regime forces and the rebels, even though there seem to be few among the rebels who agree to the idea of a ceasefire and talks in the first place. Russia, understandably concerned that any resolution would be used to start a Libya-style NATO war of regime change, is expected to resist any wording that would make the deadline an ultimatum for UN action.

Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan, one of the leading advocates of regime change in Syria, has condemned the UN Security Council for failing to issue a mandate already, saying that their lack of resolutions amounts to support for the regime.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:42

Don't think this was posted before , but apologies if i missed it

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 10 Apr 2012, 08:34

I have seen this and have been following it.

The bill has been held-up in an Arizona state legislature's office that would require all presidential candidates to show proof of qualification to become president or later risk being subject to a lawsuit for fraud.

Other than that...there are no legal developments or gears grinding meat regarding this issue...amazingly.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 22 Apr 2012, 14:48

What about the current hypocrisy in BAHRAIN , hosting the multibillionaire circus called formula 1 as i type.
A regime State that has "pro democracy" protestors currently making a nuisance of themselfes by trying to spoil the billionaires race , but heres the question , why arent cameron sarkozy owama and the rest of the western world puppets backing these protests for the same false principles that they claimed to invade iraq afghan libya etc for
Its the usual story that the Bahrain Regime are "Good Friends" and that is the bottom line, there are never any principles ethics or morals at issue, its only about money power and greed, i always knew that , so do most others, so why dont these puppets just come clean and admit it, why do they have to continue with the theatre , probably because about 40% and dropping of citizens in their countrys still continue to believe their media garbles

The spoilt brat racers called Louis Hamilton and jenson button were requested by uk protestor symphasisers to make a public stand about the bahrains regime repressio of its peoples freedoms, but these 2 overpaid stinking rich puppets wouldnt hear of it and carry on in their strung orchestra

As for bernie ecclestone , ugghhhhhh
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  tgII Fri 27 Apr 2012, 23:06

TG to the rescue. Download TOR (Onion Router) and you won't have to worry
to much about who is tracking and data basing your personal information.

I recently started using TOR, it is a bit bothersome because you have to go back
and reconfigure a lot of your regular paths re: passwords, verifications, but you'll
get used to it if you want good security while on the internet.

You first might want to listen to this podcast about TOR:

I run TOR as an application on my IMac and TOR uses Firefox to build its TOR
applications. When I went into a social networking site I use for the first time
through TOR, I had to answer security questions to verify my identity, once I
confirmed I looked and the first time I confirmed the server was in Poland,
and the second time I logged in and confirmed, the server was in Austria.

Pretty neat security - and free!

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 28 Apr 2012, 10:58

ah will check this out , always good to keep tabs with the security waves
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sat 28 Apr 2012, 23:15

Egypt's 'plans for farewell intercourse law so husbands can have sex with DEAD wives' branded a 'complete nonsense'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135434/Egypts-plans-farewell-intercourse-law-husbands-sex-DEAD-wives-branded-complete-nonsense.html

Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death.
The controversial new law is part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament.
It will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 and the ridding of women's rights of getting education and employment.

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 07 May 2012, 00:38

Tor maybe great for trolling....but Appelboom most definetely designed a couple backdoors for guberment extortion satisfaction payoffs into the Tor software...I wouldn't even consider using Tor......the FBI developed an algorithm years ago called "Tormentor"...It is installed at the exit node and reads the packets from the exit node and "Vawla".

Wiki Quote:

Like all current low latency anonymity networks, Tor cannot and does not attempt to protect against monitoring of traffic at the boundaries of the Tor network, i.e., the traffic entering and exiting the network. While Tor does provide protection against traffic analysis, it cannot prevent traffic confirmation (also called end-to-end correlation).[21][22]

Steven J. Murdoch and George Danezis from University of Cambridge presented an article[23] at the 2005 IEEE Symposium on security and privacy on traffic-analysis techniques that allow adversaries with only a partial view of the network to infer which nodes are being used to relay the anonymous streams. These techniques greatly reduce the anonymity provided by Tor. Murdoch and Danezis have also shown that otherwise unrelated streams can be linked back to the same initiator. However, this attack fails to reveal the identity of the original user.[23] Murdoch has been working with—and has been funded by—Tor since 2006.

If you wanna avoid system-level backdoors and non-transparent overrides that are outside user's control, it's recommended to switch to GNU/Linux.

Just keep in mind that it won't help much with your network activities, especially web services like social networks; everything is recorded on servers and you would really have to stop using them to avoid tracking. With growing number of mobile devices using those services, it's becoming even more 'popular' to track device IDs, not so much IP addresses anymore.

Some illusions like TOR Network give people a sense of anonymity, yet these are only illusions (remember the case a month ago, when FBI caught drug dealers by monitoring traffic, they were using TOR).

And to tell you the truth - I don't give a f... about all that anymore. Although I'm aware of their tracking capabilities, I have reached a conclusion that it would be a defeat for me, to bend under their pressure and fear mongering. They're not gonna make me stop exchanging thoughts with others, as they're hoping to.

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 07 May 2012, 09:12

Hmmm...interesting, Sputnik. We obviously must have been reading from different pages
of the TOR material.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 07 May 2012, 13:22

My network of computer geeks have informed me that your computer hooked up to the internet is not secure and neither is you use of the web.
Anything declaring true security, privacy or anonymity is just...not so. Wireless even more compromised.
You can improve upon things, but never a concrete one hundred percent.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 08 May 2012, 03:29

I'm over my extreme busy period so i will have time to check out the tor system , i think on first glance it shares some principles of a similar older system available few years back , maybe still is called "hide my ip" which had to be purchased , was not free
Although i think finally security is relative to who your trying to remain secure from, the toughest thing isn't identifying the computer address, but maybe is tying up an actual real person with that address

But it certainly is a worthwhile pursuit to stay aware of how these tracker databases are being constantly adapted to gather more and more info on internet browsing or at least the computer address and credit card details of these users

Theres a fine line between required security and privacy concerns which can only be kept in check by an aware public

But i think everyone can be sure that somewhere in a deep dark room, groups of people will have access to all files that have been databased to date in the interests of public securities of course (: the term security sort of self generates its own industry of paranoia and deceit

When you get your shiny new credit card with all its encrypted passwords and questions , and can use that freely on the web , yes the majority of joe publics are very happy about this, but it is a 2 headed sword, because its a good example of where it also provides evidence of a computer address being tied to an actual person , i.e. you use your credit card to purchase something on the web from your home , that then provides a certain portion although not completely definitive amount of evidence that you are tied to that particular computer address at a particular time by virtue of disclosing the passwords etc (which only you should know) through that computer .

Yip its a case of layers and layers being laid on or peeled off , thats internet security in a nutshell
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 09 May 2012, 00:26

Good points well worth taken into consideration, Kapis. Yeah, the credit card tie in to your
ISP address. TOR might not be the best form of security protection but at least it offers an
option which is better than not having any type of protection in place at all.

I think the important thing to keep in mind too is, that even though TOR might not be the
best as Sputnik pointed out, it does get people to start taking their online security and
privacy more serious.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next