DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News in General

+8
highnoon
seraphim
rainyday
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Sputnik
Flames
12 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

News in General - Page 24 Empty Re: News in General

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 26 May 2013, 10:02

Excellent point. And you hit the nail on the head.

It is also true for Mormonism and Bahai as they are of "Druidic" in the very same masonic sense.

I was just referring to their outward-appearance titles and designations.

Underlying these three facades they all have this commonality.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 09 Jun 2013, 17:41

Could only happen in texas Flames, and on the subject of texas , imagine my surprise when i grab a cup of tea earlier turn on the sunday political spiel show on the BBC, and there sits.............................
News in General - Page 24 Aj

The TExas BIg-Beat Alex J Himself, and he was just going off on a RAnt as they cut him off , i will check it out later on the bbc iplayer to see what was going down
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 14 Jun 2013, 00:19

re: Pope Benedict XVI converts to Islam?

Qsc, following the leads...

Are being shifted to the new order of a global religion: Islam?

Spoof or not it has already been established in your mind...

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 15 Jul 2013, 23:55

One day, a journalist or researcher will document the full scope of the royal broods power structure , incomes etc, and people will be outraged , they are so good at keeping their business under cover
WTF is this duchy of Cornwall empire , glad to see its getting some public scrutinys

http://www.duchyofcornwall.org
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

News in General - Page 24 Empty just another journalist?

Post  bedido Tue 23 Jul 2013, 14:19

YEAH....
what a GGOODD THING TO KNOW!

WHAT ABOUT HASTINGS?

Twisted Evil 
bedido
bedido

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 24 Jul 2013, 12:22

Michael Hastings wrote:I think what ive proven is you can do this kind of reporting, be uncompromising , hard hitting , honest and fair

but what he didnt and cant now say is you also may wind up dead as certain forces dont like having their dirt unveiled in public

and what about his girlfriend , she had an "accident" as well
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bedido Thu 25 Jul 2013, 04:19

Michael Hastings - Remote Control Death?

There is little room left for doubt even before the toxicology report is in.  
Point being, the man was 33 yrs old!  
Was Journalist Michael Hastings Murdered? Police and Firefighters on the Scene Told not to Comment
bedido
bedido

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 12 Aug 2013, 01:22

That's going to be fun TV, for-ever-Big-Brother -- and then crew member start disappearing, sounds like pure horror!
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 12 Aug 2013, 18:07

Some years back I once traveled thru a wormwhole. By that I mean my astralbody left my physical body and got sucked into a wormwhole flushing me thru a ultra fast energy tunnel. I could still feel my physical body on my bed..but I was literally in two places. I felt how my pupils would close or widen depending on how much light they would receive from stars that I past while speeding thru. The most crazy feeling indeed because you usually don't "feel" the process of the pupils widening or closing. It's interesting to note here that the physical body reacted to a astral body experience! I knew this was special, I was totally aware and not under any kind of influence...

Then at the end of this wormhole I was drifting in space and there was some foggy green light..that's all I could see, but I knew that I had reached the outer most part of our galaxy. Then all of a sudden I [my astral self] was pulled back into my body.

I had two conclusions:

1. Time does not seem to exist inside wormholes, I wasn't able to tell how much time had passed, even though I tried very hard to pay attention to everything as much as I could while having the ecperience.

2. That whatever you can do with machines you can achieve also without, that we are immortal beings, that we have extraordinary abilities, that we are more free than we can imagine, and that we are in the right place.

It was one of my life's most beautiful experiences. Matter of fact, it was so intensely beautiful that I for one would never want to go on such a trip sitting in a NASA space can and snailing at LULZ speed ..haha, no no !

This 'material only approach' isn't my thing I guess; there are way more sophisticated ways to travel thru this universe, i am totally convinced about that.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 13 Aug 2013, 00:18

I would agree that technology is just an attempt to re-create our own extra-ordinary and superior abilities.

I still remember the experience of "falling" down a wormhole while still a baby in my crib...and being observed by unseen malevolent beings lingering in the peripheri of my physical sight. I can remember this today just as vividly as when it actually happened and never got the true meaning of it or why it happened to me. My mother tells me I used to come to her with detailed stories of my astral body leaving my physical and unusual dreams...all prior to the age of six before I was even aware of what and out of body thing was.
That ability and those experiences began to decay to just flying within my dreams and eventually out of body experiences ceased by about age ten.
Then my dreams became more...sexualized.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 14 Aug 2013, 07:48

That's interesting...after I had the experience I also felt quite uneasy as if I had done something "they" don't like seeing. Like you said, some kind of 'presence', but which I only became aware of afterwards, when I was already back in my body. The feeling I had was "they don't like it when we do this"..
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 15 Aug 2013, 16:45

This is interesting.

I will elaborate more as this is perhaps the most profound dream of my lifetime...and one I never understood.

While I was descending down into this "wormhole" it was myself and my lying in my actual crib descending, not just my physical body.
I and the crib were falling down, not at a fast speed, but the crib was also slightly spinning or rotating as it fell.
I was not seeing things from my own eyes outward, but I was looking down at and upon myself lying in the crib from an above perspective.
This tunnel I was falling down seems it would have been typically pitch black dark, but as I was descending I was illumined by a light coming down from above. Like a spotlight from above. And I was traveling within this light and not outside of its edges into the blackness. Perhaps the light was protective, but it was the only thing allowing me the light to be able to observe myself falling.
It is in the blackness that I could sense there was the presence of numerous "other" things. But I could not see or hear them.
I sensed they were staring at me intently, a large group with many eyes upon me.
The emotion they gave off was a dark, cold, interpenetrating malevolence related to...ENVY.
A "sneering" envy was definitely what they felt...so deep an envy they wished my annihilation.
Not necessarily the desire to hurt me physically or my physical death, but that the part of me that is the "I" was annihilated...as if in reference to what one would consider the soul.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 16 Aug 2013, 14:16

Great points, thanks for sharing.

Yes, one would think benevolence would be more evident but it does not seem to make but a small, brief and only bittersweet appearance from time to time.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 17 Aug 2013, 09:41

I think humanity depends less on superiour forces for our wellbeing then we are taught to believe, which does not mean that asking for help from such entities is detrimental. I have prayed in times of great danger and/or when I hoped for a certain beneficial outcome concerning a certain situation - and it wasn't short of real miracles. I don't need to know how it works, only that it works..right!

On two other occasions I was 'contacted' by superiour forces, one in form of an aparition, another one in astral form in sort of an emergency to help me...so good forces might decide to contact you by their own admition in cases which they deem necessary I would reckon.

So my own conclusion is that the superiour forces that are benevolent to humanity isn't "hunting us down" and respect us, while those superiour forces that we experience as anti-human & vicious might not care about keeping their anger & hate to themselves...I mean there must be a reason why they dispise us...and maybe some of them actually do regard us as property or even a food source, who knows...

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 17 Aug 2013, 12:06

sput wrote:1. Time does not seem to exist inside wormholes, I wasn't able to tell how much time had passed, even though I tried very hard to pay attention to everything as much as I could while having the ecperience.
Is this wormhole experience a lucid dream experience where a different dimension of consciousness is penetrated which operates outside of our physical worlds limiting parameters of time and space as we are taught to experience them ?

sputnik wrote:On two other occasions I was 'contacted' by superiour forces, one in form of an aparition, another one in astral form in sort of an emergency to help me...so good forces might decide to contact you by their own admition in cases which they deem necessary I would reckon.
Unfortunately these experiences still go under the burning bush category which in itself may have just been a metaphor for intelligent energy communications from non-physical-human source
Im not doubting you had them or anything, but the bottom line for me is this :-
No matter what people have experienced , its only ever useful in its ability to bring wisdom to other humans (which you have done (: )
Wisdom being defined as an evolved ability to navigate through the battleground of influencial forces that prey and assist each personas human psyche which if navigated well, continually enhances and educates the life experience in an inspirational manner that actually makes life feel like its worth living
Wisdom in action is a language that can only be detected at the subconscious level and can inspire people to transcend their existing limited life experience which is far more important than it sounds because it determines how each person develops or inhibits their own wisdom which controls how they interact with other humans in this world in a destructive , creative or nurturing fashion .
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 17 Aug 2013, 13:24

News in General - Page 24 Multipleman

Peakes Daemon theory springs to mind although i dont fully concur with it, instead of listing the phenomena as a daemon , i prefer a door of perception , in which various and many entity influences can infiltrate and persuade , manipulate, advise human psyche consciousness decision making and conceptual understandings

Anthony Peake wrote:For the last two hundred years brain scientists have been aware of the physiological duality of the human brain. It consists of two virtually identical hemispheres joined by a mass of nerves called the corpus callosum. In recent years surgery has developed to the extent that this 'bridge' can be cut and in so doing communication severed between the two hemispheres. This drastic operation has been used on severe epileptics in an effort to stop the electrical storm affecting the whole brain. These patients have become, in effect, two people in one body.

However certain neurologists believe that this duality is present at all times, the operation simply allows the phenomenon to be more easily observed. Both the evidence from deep hypnotism and the curious psychological state described as Multiple Personality Syndrome supports this belief. Psychologists have become aware of this other entity and it has been termed the Hidden Observer. This entity also manifests itself in individuals who suffer from schizophrenia. In all cases the being, termed the Daemon in acknowledgement of the Gnostic roots of this belief, shows some interesting skills, the most marked being an ability to foretell the future.

The Daemon inhabits a different world of cognition and perception. The Daemon fulfils the role of a 'guardian angel' in that it warns its everyday self, termed the Eidolon, of potential future dangers. That it seems to be able to foresee the future is analysed and considerable anecdotal evidence is presented to support this position. Is this not the idea behind the blockbuster move 'The Golden Compass'?

Could it be that the chemicals involved in a temporal lobe seizure facilitate the accessing of forbidden 'Daemonic' perception by the everyday 'Eidolonic' consciousness? If the access is total then a schizophrenic state of mind can result. If the access is very mild then a migraine takes place. The 'middle course' being a temporal lobe seizure. Is this the state by which famous TLE sufferers such as Vincent Van Gogh, Feydr Dostoyevsky, Socrates, Philip K Dick and William Blake found their inspiration; their 'Daemon of Creativity'?
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next