DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News in General

+8
highnoon
seraphim
rainyday
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Sputnik
Flames
12 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

News in General - Page 13 Empty Re: News in General

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 30 Mar 2012, 00:15

Thanks for posting TG. I read everything. Board is dead because spring is here...and I have a bbq grill to clean and fire up.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:56

Mtar's new Trees of Life book Vol.1 & 2 now available as a Kindle download.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 09 Apr 2012, 10:50

The Master Hypnotists at work, demonstrating their shep-herding skills and self proclaimed righteousness , i bet thats a real gold chair , probably plundered from an earlier 20th century raid on south america

He asks for an end to violence around the world and tolerance of religious freedoms.............that would be a decent and conscientious start for his corrupt psychopathic organisation to get their act together , but no mention of an end to their abuse of children

Did i misinterpret his message ?

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 09 Apr 2012, 11:01

Religion is for peasants. The cult of Rome.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 10 Apr 2012, 13:38

News in General - Page 13 Breivik_1954358c

Just heard that breivik has been Re-Classified as SANE so he could be paroled an back on the streets in about 10 years
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 10 Apr 2012, 14:10

It is obvious to me that the Oslo bombing and mass shooting on the island of Utøya was not the work of just one man.
The bombing using a van with a fertilizer bomb was a reproduction of Oklahoma City.
I would say a team of no less than six people would have been involved in such an operation.

There were two separate eyewitness accounts from surviving victims that there was a second shooter on the island of Utøya.
Both of these testimonies were downplayed by police and the media...and eventually discounted and dismissed.

One must ask...who stands to gain from such an event?
And one must ask...who in the corridors of Norwegian power stand to gain from such an event? Internationally?

Breivik would be doing quite well whether he was deemed insane and institutionalized or deemed sane and found guilty followed by a prison sentence.
There is no death penalty.
And the maximum sentence is just over twenty years.
There are no consecutive life sentences stacked atop one another for each murder. It is considered all one crime.
The prisons here are like moderately priced hotels with lots of amenities. Better than most people live at home.
You get supervised outings to the movies and to the shopping malls.
It would have been worse to be institutionalized, drugged and contained for life.

Which is why Breivik stated that institutionalization would be worse than prison.
Fortunately for him the first two psychologists who interviewed him had personal connections to victims and were overtly biased in their questioning of Breivik.
This allowed Breivik to be given a second evaluation...now to be deemed sane. Which is exactly what he preferred.

Breivik's actions actually benefit the agenda of those he criticised and damned in his own manifesto.
The political party's children that he slayed...has only gained in support and popularity...and their agenda will only be strengthened.
Which totally violates the purpose under which Breivik was acting and his motives.

The Norwegian police acted to the emergency like buffoons out of an episode of the Keystone cops.
Truly naive, unprepared and ill-equipped both physically and mentally for anything like this.
The psychologists originally evaluating him...have done just the same.

I would not be surprised if the guy was walking the streets a free man in just a few short years.
If it were one of my kids he killed...I would silently be waiting around the next corner to deliver...the final verdict.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 10 Apr 2012, 23:16

In regards to the above: remnants of Operation Gladio?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 12 Apr 2012, 01:22

Very fair and understandable observations qsc, i fully can identify with the vigilant angle, ref the family , (: there are many questions regarding that incident in Norway
The problem is, that i don't think anyone cares any more outside a small minority of independent thinkers , the masses have swallowed the official report , and moved on to their next serving .
The authorities follow the same protocol for breyvik as they do for tony blair and others, long delay for inquiry , then a little public announcement as if justice was seen to have been taken

On that link TG,
According to critics, Opus Dei is aggressively right wing in its teachings, and operates a form of thought control. Disciples undergo bouts of agonising self inflicted torture, allegedly designed to clarify thought and cleanse the spirit. They are also taught to avoid natural human feelings, being admonished instead to have a "reticent and guarded heart." Likewise, disciples are not permitted to read certain books, including those authored by communist ideologist Karl Marx.

I have gotten acquainted with certain people through a work medium that follow this protocol, they never ever reveal the presence or even the former experience of a vulnerable feeling or thought in themselves , if they talk about their past , its in a fashion similar to a news reader on the bbc , detached and objective , there is no declaration or revelation of the unique disturbances or creativities of their subjective or reflective thoughts ,
I have tried hard when occasions presented itself to break this trained self discipline, fear or conditioning in them, but am always met with a brisk change of subject or ending of the conversation , its as if they have ejected the intimate portion of their humanity , maybe because they see it as weakness or more likely they have never opened it up and may be overwhelmed by whats being repressed in there

I find there are 2 types of people i encounter, those that are aroused in an intellectual manner by subjective exploration and those that are repelled by it or fear it , and they may have very legit reasons to do so in a self protective manner

But the rest of that report stirs the muddy waters even further about who's pulling the strings of planned events for some devious manipulations of human resource control
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 16 Apr 2012, 13:22

one cant fully concieve of the reason why there has been so much titanic memorabilia coverage on the bbc in recent weeks , beyond high profile
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 16 Apr 2012, 13:24

Breyvik gets emotional when the appropriate subconscious key is displayed (turned)

OSLO, Norway (AP) — With a defiant closed-fist salute, a right-wing fanatic admitted Monday to a bomb-and-shooting massacre that killed 77 people in Norway but pleaded not guilty to criminal charges, saying he was acting in self-defense.

On the first day of his long-awaited trial, Anders Behring Breivik rejected the authority of the court as it sought to assign responsibility for the July 22 attacks that shocked Norway and jolted the image of terrorism in Europe.

Dressed in a dark suit and sporting a thin beard, Breivik smiled as a guard removed his handcuffs in the crowded court room. The 33-year-old then flashed his salute before shaking hands with prosecutors and court officials.

"I don't recognize Norwegian courts because you get your mandate from the Norwegian political parties who support multiculturalism," Breivik said in his first comments to the court. Eight people were killed in Breivik's bombing of Oslo's government district and 69 others were slain in his shooting massacre at the left-leaning Labor Party's youth camp on Utoya island outside the capital. Breivik has said the attacks were necessary to protect Norway from being taken over by Muslims.

"I admit to the acts, but not criminal guilt," he told the court, insisting he had acted in self-defense. The key issue to be resolved during the 10-week trial is the state of Breivik's mental health, which will decide whether he is sent to prison or into psychiatric care. Anxious to prove he is not insane, Brevik will call right-wing extremists and radical Islamists to testify during the trial, to show that there are others who share his view of clashing civilizations.

During Monday's opening session, he remained stone-faced and motionless as prosecutors read the indictment on the terror and murder charges, with descriptions of how each victim died, and when they explained how he prepared for the attacks.

But he suddenly became emotional when prosecutors showed an anti-Muslim video that he had posted on YouTube before the killing spree, wiping away tears on his cheek with trembling hands. After a lunch break, Breivik was again expressionless as he watched prosecutors present surveillance footage of the Oslo explosion. The blast ripped through the high-rise building that housed government headquarters, blowing out windows and filling surrounding streets with smoke and debris.

Breivik also said he doesn't recognize the authority of Judge Wenche Elisabeth Arntzen, because he said she is friends with the sister of former Norwegian Prime Minister and Labor Party leader Gro Harlem Brundtland.

The anti-Muslim militant described himself as a writer, currently working from prison, when asked by the judge for his employment status. He claims he targeted the government headquarters in Oslo and the youth camp to strike against the left-leaning political forces he blames for allowing immigration in Norway.

While Norway has a legal principle of preventive self-defense, that doesn't apply to Breivik's case, said Jarl Borgvin Doerre, a legal expert who has written a book on the concept. "It is obvious that it has nothing to do with preventive self-defense," Doerre told The Associated Press.

If deemed mentally competent, Breivik would face a maximum prison sentence of 21 years or an alternate custody arrangement under which the sentence is prolonged for as long as an inmate is deemed a danger to society.

Police sealed off the streets around the Oslo court building, where journalists, survivors and relatives of victims watched the proceedings in a 200-seat courtroom built specifically for the trial. Thick glass partitions were put up to separate the defendant from victims and their families, many of whom are worried that Breivik will use the trial to promote his extremist political ideology. In a manifesto he published online before the attacks, Breivik wrote that "patriotic resistance fighters" should use trials "as a platform to further our cause."

Norway's NRK television was broadcasting parts of the trial live, but it is not allowed to show Breivik's testimony. After he surrendered, Breivik had told investigators he is a resistance fighter in a far-right militant group modeled after the Knights Templar — a Western Christian order that fought during the crusades. Police, however, have found no trace of any organization and say he acted alone.

"In our opinion, such a network does not exist," Prosecutor Svein Holden told the court on Monday. In his manifesto, Breivik described the supposed group's initiation rites, oaths and the "clenched fist salute" that he used in court, symbolizing "strength, honor and defiance against the Marxist tyrants of Europe."

After blowing up parts of the government building and shooting dozens to death on Utoya island, Breivik surrendered to police 1 hour and 20 minutes after he arrived on Utoya. The police response to his terror spree was slowed by a series of mishaps, including the lack of an operating police helicopter and the breakdown of an overloaded boat carrying a commando team to the island.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 16 Apr 2012, 16:06

It was probably like watching an episode of the Keystone Cops regarding the buffoonery of the Norwegian police response.
They were too busy on their fifth coffee and cake break of the day.

What is even worse regarding the investigation is the multiple witnesses who reported more than one shooter. As Breivik was dressed as a cop...and another shooter was not according to three separate eyewitnesses.
Even until this day, the police say those accounts were due to confusion.

Sounds like the truth has been put to sleep quick on this one.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 17 Apr 2012, 12:50

Hi Flames, yes i believe that somewhere on this forum , there were earlier posts last year regarding his tie ins with various influences from his earlier years

He seems very relaxed with the whole process qsc as if he's starring in theatre , i think he must have had accomplices myself
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 18 Apr 2012, 00:46

Well, technically, he was tied to a Templar group as he was a third degree master Mason in the Oslo lodge.
You really can't get much more Templar than that.
As Freemasonry is the modern version of the Templars.
After the bombing and shooting a spokesperson from the lodge admitted that Breivik was a member, but disavowed him due to his actions and downplayed his participation in masonry.
Brievik's acceptance into the lodge is probably due to his father being a former Norwegian diplomat and mason himself.
And I don't believe the lodge is behind Breivik's actions politically, but perhaps within the occult connection their lies some influence and perhaps responsibility.
Norwegian masonry is based upon the Swedish Rite, not Scottish Rite. Swedish Rite has eleven degrees.
And two hidden degrees. So those partially in-the-know think there are twelve total, when actually there is thirteen.
I have been told that not everyone goes through one of these hidden degrees.
This one involves actual human blood drinking and is only for "select" devotees.

Breivik's claims within his manifesto as belonging to an anti-Islamic Templar group or network to initiate his plans is not really key here in my opinion.
I ignore it so that I may see beyond the publicly released cover story that is being played out in media and in the court.

I regard the shootings as an occult ritual slaughter child sacrifice of some sort related to a masonic inspired form of Satanism performed by a small group with Breivik as the willing fall guy. His publicly released manifesto and political motives, in my opinion, are perhaps true to a small degree...but mostly put out there for the public to digest. Breivik is probably MPD or has some type of mind control instilled as well.

None of Breivik's actions will have done anything to stop immigration or anything contained within his manifesto objectives.
If anything it brings sympathy and strengthens those factions and policies he is supposedly against.
Which tells me that the spilling of blood was more important and vital to the mission as was the political message behind the intelligence agencies also participating within the bombing of the political-media center within Oslo. 911 was the same type of combination of motives.

Very telling when police began downplaying the testimonies of a second shooter being seen by surviving victims.
I think it is easier for the police, courts and media to go with the simpler story and act as if all is secure, well and justice is being taken care of regarding the lone guilty one.
My theory is just too nebulous for them to pin down, too painful and difficult to want to consider or digest as it would make the authorities look impotent and inept...while frightening the shit out of the public that this is Satanic sacrifice occurring with approval from the highest levels. Much easier to do it the way it is being done...the dog and pony show.

The job is done and the gods are pleased.
All else is theater and cover-up.

News in General - Page 13 60693010

22-7-11

77 deaths...er...sacrifices.

Last edited by quicksilvercrescendo on Wed 18 Apr 2012, 02:42; edited 1 time in total
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 18 Apr 2012, 02:46

Also during the mass shooting Breivik supposedly called emergency services twice to surrender.
But would hang up to continue shooting and would not answer when emergency services returned his calls.

This absolutely makes no sense. Unless Breivik was getting psychological monarch programming reinforcement and triggers to continue the carnage through the phone.

See the movie...Telefon.

Initial psychologists label him insane.
Later psychologists evaluate and label him sane.
Total schizoid presentation to the public.

Possible accomplices

Several witnesses at the youth camp expressed doubt that there was only one shooter. The police have received descriptions of a second gunman, and are currently working to confirm or deny the accuracy of this new information. Due to the uncertainty surrounding these witness descriptions and the chaotic nature of the events, the police have, as a matter of precaution, yet to make an official comment on the matter. Breivik has claimed that he acted alone and that he had no accomplices, according to some reports. However, according to other reports, Breivik claimed to have accomplices. On 24 July, six more people were arrested in Oslo in connection with the attacks and then released as they were said to be no longer suspected of involvement.

Initially, Magnus Ranstorp and other terror experts suspected that foreigners were behind the attacks. In the immediate aftermath of the attack, there were reports of non-ethnic Norwegians, especially Muslim Norwegians, being subjected to harassment and violence, however police logs have recorded no cases of violence against foreigners or Muslims as a result of the attacks, and no charges have been filed.
Odd when you consider the shootings were mostly children of a Norwegian political party who was calling for the UN to establish and recognize a Palestinian state and to Boycott Israel.
Mossad and CIA is all over this one.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 18 Apr 2012, 03:12

22-7-11

HayYodVauAleph --- woe! (of complaint or threatening).
HayTetVauBet --- to prate, babble. (eyewitnesses reported Breivik was doing this extensively while shooting kids on the island of Utøya)
HayYodDaletGimel --- banks; a she-kid (goat). (G. Bush was reading a book about a goat on 911...22 is 11 X 2. Satanic Masonic Baphomet)
YodChetDalet --- thrust, push; a fall.
HayDaletBetVauHay --- to destroy.
VauYodVau --- spelling of the letter Vau for Atziloth. (Shekinah...Shock and Awe...Kabbalah Satanism...see link below.)
HayChetBetZain --- sacrifice.
DaletVauDaletChet --- sharpness, point; joy, gladness
ChetVauChet --- to cut into, to hook fast; hook; thorn, thornbush.
ZainZainChet --- to cut into, pierce through, transfix.
HayChetTet --- to drive, thrust; to shoot; the reins (kidneys).
HayZainYod --- to gather together; assemble. (The Hebrew alphabet contains 22 letters). (Utøya political youth assembly)
DaletChetYod --- to be united; oneness, union, community; together, unitedly; alike, equally; all, all as one.

--- Zain. Weapon; Ornament; Sword. (That would be the gun.)
DaletBetAleph --- to be severed, forsaken; to stray (in solitude); to loose oneself,
to vanish; to perish, to be undone; to sever, scatter, to dissipate;
destroy, to bring to ruin, to rob.
--- annihilation, ruin.
(many offshoots of this root).
BetDaletAleph --- to cause to pine, to vex.
--- to train.

VauAleph --- will, choice, desire.
AlephDaletBet --- to prate, to lie, to invent.
BetBetGimel --- to be curved, crooked, bent; to dig; to be convex, high.
BetAlephDalet --- to melt, flow away, languish.

ChetBetAleph --- to slaughter.
VauDaletAleph --- pr.n. "Mighty One".
ZainGimelAleph --- to cluster (see also 17).
HayHayAleph --- ah!, oh! (interjection of grief).
DaletVauAleph --- to turn; to wind; to surround; to be strong, mighty.
--- turner (fire poker made of wood); a fire-brand.
--- woe!
--- howl; howler.
--- abode; coast; shore-land; island. (Shooting happened on the island and coastal banks of Utøya)
BetVauGimel --- pr.n. "A Pit".
DaletDaletGimel --- to cleave, to dig; till, plow; to cut off; locusts.
ChetGimel --- issuing forth, birth.
HayBetDalet --- to flow out, to evacuate (the body), urinate; tattle, talk, report, rumor.
GimelGimelHay --- to speak softly, whisper; sound of heart beating.
VauHay --- oh!, wo! (grief).
DaletZain --- proud; impudent, wanton; impious.
AlephBetChet --- to wrap, hide.
GimelChet --- festival; feast; festive sacrifice. (I think we get the drift)

...hmmmmm...yes...seems totally Judaic Kabbalistic Satanic to me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atziluth

Total Ordo Templi Orientis military intelligence all over this one. Shall we call them up and make some inquiries?
http://www.oto.no/

Norwegian computer security analysts are in the process of researching what appear to be hidden codes in Breivik's manifesto, including references to the GPS coordinates of several major sites throughout Europe.

Exposed: Norwegian culture is controlled by devilwhoreshippers.

The vocalist of the metal rock group Gorgoroth, Gaahl (Kristian Eivind Espedal), a famous norwegian black metal artist, is going to act in a play about a real murderous couple, courtesy of the official norwegian theater DNS, in the city of Bergen. He has said that he supports the burning of churches (1000-year old wooden viking churches amongst others) and he likes to be with other men. Norwegian priests react negativly to the hiring of such a person in the mainstream and state sponsored theater. But it comes as no suprise since the chiefs of theaters in Norway are known high-ranking members of the occult group OTO in Norway and Europe.
This makes official the war on Christ, Society and Tradition. OTO, a Saturnian spinoff cult, best known for its member Aleister Crowley is known for its workings with Typhoonian chaos magik, Seth, Choronzon Club, Hellfire Club, sex-magik, man to man sex and the XI° anal intercourse. ”Yes, we had a close relationship,” admits modeling agent Dan DeVero about shock rocker Gaahl to iBergen.no. Gaahl will debute as actor in the opening ceremony of the famous “Festspillene i Bergen/fib.no” May 26. this year under the supervicing of the theater chief Bjarte Hjelmeland, who is also a blues / country artist.

Cand. Philol. in Folkloristics, Head of Academic Affairs at Molde University College 1998-2002, now General Manager of Agder Teater AS in Kristiansand. He is also said to be the head of OTO in Norway and northern Europe, but this is hard to prove. Another known norwegian elitist family member and OTO-top member, Nicholaj De Mattos Frisvold.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 18 Apr 2012, 09:07

I watched the BBC documentary on breyvik last nighty, they sure liked to show a lot of blood on that especially from the oslo bombing part
After the bombing , it stated that a witness saw a figure dressed as a cop running from the scene and reported this to the city police, also giving the police the car number he was driving off in , but the police just did not react to this with any urgency and the car got away

What was really amusing was the performance of norways special police force ....Delta Force ... without Chuck norris, they had no helicopter to take them to the island so they had to drive there , really slowly , then they get to the water and it looks like about 12 of them piled into a toy dingy which then started sinking half way across and the delta force had to be rescued by a civilian in a boat Very Happy wasting more time

Meanwhile it also stated that the police had received a phone call from "a character stating he was Commander Breyvik of such and such" and that he was ready to surrender , the bbc said breyvik had tried calling 8 times but only connected twice , not using his own mobile though ? and that his manifesto had stated he would use this tactic to gain more kill time , presuming the manifesto comments were written by breyvik before his kill spree , who would know for sure

A witness on the island stated that when breyvik arrived , he looked concerned but was wearing an iPod headset with the huge rifle which made the witness think he'd never seen a policeman wearing that unless it was a new form of communications , but the bbc speculated that he was listening to LUX AETERNA by CLINT MANSEL as stated in his manifesto to keep him cool during kill spree

What i found more interesting was this revelation which i had not heard off before , the elder of this youth movement on the island was some guy called eskil, just as the shooting started , he received a mobile call from an "Advisor" telling him to run down to the ferry boat immediately, this ferry boat then leaves the island with 8 people on board

The ferry boat was able to carry 60 people but left with only 8 , who ordered that and why are they not getting any public flak for the selection process or at least for leaving their friends at breyviks mercy

Will watch the other half soon of the documentary

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:05

his handlers told him aeterna or beethovens 5th symphony

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 18 Apr 2012, 13:53

Norwegians are so unworldly and naive, that if the same thing were to happen tomorrow in exactly the same way...the police and special terrorist police would still fuck it up and make huge mistakes.

They are just not ready to face a world that brutal and calculating withing their own borders.

I have met many that I like, but many Norwegians, including experts and pillars of society, are quite lazy and/or dumber than a box of rocks.

But again...one must ask who stood to gain and why was this masterminded and carried out in a small place like Norway?

I would have to go in the direction of TG with regard to banking, finance and money powers for the practical, material side of things.
And the Satanic Kabbalistic Jewish black magic rituals related to their demon gods for the occult, non-material side of things.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 18 Apr 2012, 21:41

My post mentioning Gorgoroth was concerned more with the person in cultural affairs and many politicians and military types being involved in the OTO.
This is the occult Satanic secret society for some twisted shit going on with higher up military and intelligence types worldwide.

For people who are supposedly more educated and intelligent...they are not as smart as Americans in general. And I speak of a smartness that comes from exposure to a melting pot of a country with a huge populace with progressive thinking. Norwegians can be intelligent and good in industry and business. But when it comes to street smarts...they are quite naive. They just have been geographically and culturally isolated while inbreeding for so long it kind of goes with the territory. But they are coming along as even more and more oil deposits have just been discovered and the money is flowing into their reserve fund which should be used to build more modern infrastructure...but they are dragging ass on that progressive attitude.
In some instances it feels like I have traveled twenty or even fifty years back in a time machine when I look at certain things in Norway compared to the U.S.
But in other ways, the U.S. could learn few things from Norwegian society.

There were quite a few supporters of the Nazis in Norway concerning ideology and then some of those were not so happy with Nazi occupation, but still shared their ideology.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next