DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News in General

+8
highnoon
seraphim
rainyday
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Sputnik
Flames
12 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

News in General - Page 21 Empty Re: News in General

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 21 Jan 2013, 23:44

Saw this.

It can't be considered an assassination attempt if the pistol is non-lethal.
I don't even think it had bullets in it but a couple blanks and a pepper gas round perhaps.

So then, what was it that would make a guy risk life in prison or being discreetly offed later on?

Either extreme stupidity or staged. I think the latter.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 23 Jan 2013, 01:25

Right, not only that but apparently Ahmed Dogan had already resigned.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 03 Feb 2013, 15:41

The official story on this one has already changed and morphed...

Former SEAL, 'American Sniper' Chris Kyle Killed at Texas Gun Range

News in General - Page 21 Chris-10

Chris Kyle, former Navy SEAL and author of the New York Times bestseller American Sniper, was one of two victims killed in a shooting at a Texas gun range Saturday.

According to a local news station, police have arrested a suspect in the slayings. The suspect reportedly shot Kyle at point-blank range while he attempted to aid a fellow veteran.

Kyle reportedly achieved 160 kills as a sniper in the Navy SEALs. His author profile at Amazon.com summarizes the extensive decorations he received while serving:

SEAL Team 3 Chief Chris Kyle served four combat tours in Operation Iraqi Freedom and elsewhere. For his bravery in battle, he was awarded two Silver Stars, five Bronze Stars with Valor, two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals, and one Navy and Marine Corps Commendation. Additionally, he received the Grateful Nation Award, given by the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs. Following his combat deployments, he became chief instructor for training Naval Special Warfare Sniper and Counter-Sniper teams, and he authored the Naval Special Warfare Sniper Doctrine, the first Navy SEAL sniper manual.

The shooting occurred in Erath County, Texas, some 50 miles from Fort Worth.

UPDATE: A close friend tells Breitbart News that Chris Kyle was at a veterans' charity event, helping a fellow military member learn sniper shooting technique, and that he was shot by a Marine suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome. The suspect, Eddie Ray Routh, has been arrested in Lancaster, Texas in connection with the shooting.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 03 Feb 2013, 22:27

re: Chris Kyle versus Pat Tillman

This news story on LiveLeak has picked up a shit storm of controversy all the way
from he "deserved to get shot" to an "incredibly brave American hero." Take your
pick hey?

Pat Tillman because what he perceived at the time of his enlistment as a genuine
terror attack on America, ended up dead in Afghanistan when he saw the real reasons
for America's going into Afghanistan and probably Iraq as well. Some suggest Tillman
was getting ready to return to the U.S. to begin speaking out against the invasion of
both of these countries. His father told Army investigators to "F__k off" concerning
their boiler plate investigation into his son's death.

Chris Kyle enlists in the Navy and goes through SEAL training ending up in Iraq and
who knows where else shooting people who had absolutely nothing to do with
dropping buildings in New York.

"Official records" claim he shot 155 people and unofficial claims suggest that number
was 255 people killed.

Chris Kyle's bio states that his father was a Christian Sunday school teacher and a
deacon
. What a bad combination, a Texan brought up on Christianity going into the
U.S. Military and then sent to Iraq as a sniper to shoot Iraqis probably defending their
Islamic heritage and culture from what to them must have seemed like a crusading
country against them.

I think Americans have some serious soul searching to do.

All this talk of him being an American hero and true patriot and all this claptrap just
doesn't cut it anymore. He enlisted and was sent by corporate generals to invade
another country, destroy billions of dollars of infrastructure, kill an alleged one million
people, hundreds of thousands of refugees, and today, Iraq is just as dangerous if not
more dangerous than it was twelve years ago.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 04 Feb 2013, 00:37

re: comment worth posting off YouTube on the killing of Chris Kyle

Took this comment off Youtube and posted here because it seems to be an accurate
observation.

Chris Kyle had it coming,

When you go overseas thinking you are serving your country when in reality you are merely serving corporate interests of the rich and powerful, killing those who were merely resisting an occupying force of Imperialism. The Iraqi's that Chris Kyle killed had more balls than him, for he killed people at a distance. The irony here is that Chris died at point blank. But then again who cares? You flag waving, moronic drones don't know the definition of imperialism.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 04 Feb 2013, 00:43

re: military suicides and the military itself is being gradually phased out

This is a good insight into technology and drones as well as an eventual replacement
for soldiers on the ground.

I guess it is related to the idea of the lack of care of veterans who seem to be taking
their lives at an increasing rate. No problem, replacement.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 04 Feb 2013, 00:55

re: the technology for destruction and killing continues unabated as the military
is faded out

Training pilots is enormously expensive. In ten years or less probably, pilots will
probably flying drones and here is an example.

Check the dude at the end who has an orgasm launching this jet drone.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 04 Feb 2013, 07:44

I don't think there is a deep conspiracy here as of yet, but it did remind me of the Tillman story.
Great post in that TG.
Meanwhile, the left liberal gun controllers will use this to its fullest to push their agenda.

The media reported that the shooter was suffering from PTSD and was probably hanging around Chris because Chris was doing work with helping veterans coming back from the war and integrating with society.
But can one consider it sound psychological advice to take a former soldier suffering from PTSD to a firing range where all you see are guns being fired and the sounds of rounds going off?
I would think one should be kept far, far away from such reminders during a recovery period.

When I was ten years old I was reading Soldier of Fortune and gun magazines thinking of becoming an elite soldier either a Navy Seal or an army Ranger. I was immersing myself into hand-to-hand combat, knives and guns instead of sports. Ironically, I wanted to be either a sniper or a medic. Soldier of Fortune magazine later revealed itself to me to be a total psy-op publication.
My relatives that had been in combat informed me of the truth behind war and that it was all a scam. All of the ideologies and emotions instilled in a person like honor, patriotism, heroism, bravery and such are merely mind control to get one to suspend critical thinking and act like a robot. There is nothing glorious about war...it is a business and you are expendable...garbage. If I were to have joined the military it would be best if I used it to gain a medical degree and stay as far away as possible from combat.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 06 Feb 2013, 00:44

All of the ideologies and emotions instilled in a person like honor, patriotism, heroism, bravery and such are merely mind control to get one to suspend critical thinking and act like a robot. There is nothing glorious about war...it is a business and you are expendable...garbage.

Cant put it any better than that

ANyone checking out this occurence which seemed to play along on the sidelines on the bbc, but they did a short report , didnt get the usual multi-speel bonanza coverage

News in General - Page 21 8E4HM5B0QI1DB1JE-rszw514
Alabama Hostage-Taker Was Decorated Vietnam Veteran
How did he fall through the cracks?
The kidnapper of a 5-year-old in Alabama, who was killed Monday when authorities rescued the boy, is a decorated Vietnam veteran with a troubled past, it emerged today. The boy has been safely returned to his family.

Authorities say Jimmy Lee Dykes, 65, killed a school bus driver before taking the child hostage for nearly a week in an underground bunker on his property. Neighbors described him to news outlets as a menacing figure, who was estranged from his family, and once beat a dog to death with a lead pipe. They say he threatened to shoot children for setting foot on his property and patrolled his yard at night with a flashlight and a shotgun, the Associated Press reports.

Dykes was in the Navy, serving on active duty from 1964 to 1969, where he won several awards, including the Vietnam Service Medal and the Good Conduct Medal. He moved to Southeast Alabama from Florida two years ago. Locals described him in recent days as a loner who often railed against the government and listened to a lot to conservative talk radio. according to the Associated Press.

He had some previous run-ins with the law. AP reports that he was arrested in 1995 for improper exhibition of a weapon, but the misdemeanor was dismissed. He also was arrested for marijuana possession in 2000.

Dykes had been scheduled to appear in court Wednesday to face a charge of menacing some neighbors with a gun as they drove by his house weeks ago, the AP reports.

Maybe just a man realising the opening quote above and living with the consequences progressively feeling alienated from his society that he put his life on the line for, but no excuse for kidnapping the child and killin innocents although he was contracted to kill innocents for his country so theres no sense or moral compas in this guys world -= dangerous to everyone
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 06 Feb 2013, 08:08

re: David Cameron and Tony Blair calling for a "generational struggle against
terrorism"

It looks as if the trademark name terrorism™ is wearing off finally. David and Tony,
chill out will you, for chrissakes! The world knows it's hogwash.

According to a study conducted by the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security which was released Friday, February 1, 2013, the original post-9/11 threat of Muslim terrorism that was used to justify the dismantling of the Constitution and the evisceration of civil liberties is exactly what many researchers and activists have been pointing out for years – virtually nonexistent.

Big deal, I knew this immediately when those buildings were knocked down twelve
years ago.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:03

re: it's getting out; now Canada supports Terrorism™ to extract gold in Mali

Corporations will rule over earth. There will be no human rights, justice, respect and
honor of law, equity, equality and living honorably.

Terrorism™ works.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 08 Feb 2013, 10:17

re: don't move, there is a drone over your house and its targeting laser has just
locked onto your slave ass for exceeding Co2 emissions

Although drones have nothing to do with this:

That was a rhetorical question.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 08 Feb 2013, 15:27

YES = thats a repetitive reply Very Happy

Whats going down with this "Natural Justice" ex Lapd cop killer , Christopher Dorner , taking out people in the dept who wronged him, hes also listed celebs he admires like charlie sheen , other celebs have appealed for his surrender
More gunlaw deadly games ?

News in General - Page 21 Chris-1
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 08 Feb 2013, 16:58

I read Dorner's 20 page manifesto today.
He sounds just like any other power-inflated military-cop personality.
Just now he is diverting his anger and tactics toward his own kind.

Perhaps he has a real beef with the corruption of the LAPD and how and why they ruined him.

But then the manifesto changes from elaborating on this issue and his motives to other topics, of which is his support for gun control.
From a guy who is now using multiple weapons to extract revenge and executing criminal vigilante justice against those who allegedly wronged him and their family members.
I would not have trusted this psychological profile with protecting my rights while writing me a parking ticket.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 09 Feb 2013, 03:30

Hes got the hunters trigger happy and nervous as they shot up some innocents in a panic thinking it was this rambo sharpshooter
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 10 Feb 2013, 00:26

Well, maybe it isn't so much being nervous, but that the LAPD is just looking to kill the guy outright in a hail of bullets whether he is a threat at the time of apprehension or not.

I am sure these civilians that were killed by LAPD by mistake were not armed nor had anything that looked like a weapon. Which means the cops were shooting first asking questions later.

Which means this guy could be lying prostrate, naked on the ground and he is still going to get a bullet to the back of the head and not taken in. Not so much nerves as it is assassination...for public safety of course.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 10 Feb 2013, 12:34

John Brennan, President Barack Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser, had been authorizing 'unilateral operations in North Africa outside of the traditional command structure,' according to the e-book. Brennan is Obama's pick to replace Petraeus as head of the CIA.

More subterfuge. John Brennan is just as much a convert to Islam as Barack
Obama.

John Brennan outed as Muslim. Yeah, right.

They were running weaponry out of Libyan stockpiles through Benghazi transporting
the weapons on Libyan registered ships to foreign Jihadis destroying Syria. The deal
went bad and Ambassador Stevens got whacked.

There is a feud between the CIA and the U.S. Military. John Brennan worked in
Saudi Arabia and that's probably when all the deals were cut in the strategic
planning to take down Syria re: financing; logistics; weaponry; Jihadi crazies.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 10 Feb 2013, 12:50

re: FBI at it again setting up the "bowling pins" so they can knock them down

First, let's set the "pins" up shall we?

And here is how the FBI knocks the "pins" down.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 11 Feb 2013, 10:53

re: the news about Christopher Dorner...

...referring to him as a "Rambo-style ex-soldier" and somebody who "perceives a
tremendous injustice has been done to him."

Flames, don't post this shit from mainstream media, it doesn't help. We need
analysis, not just reposting the diatribe from the media which doesn't have an ounce
of integrity remaining. People bitch and moan how bad the media is yet post media
stories, I don't get it?

The Los Angels Police Department want Dorner dead. He will not be captured alive.

The Los Angeles Police Department do not want Dorner talking. And the LAPD is a
very dangerous organization.

Dorner made no such threat against families.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next