DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

religion a site associating egyptian religion with christianity

2 posters

Go down

religion a site associating egyptian religion with christianity Empty religion a site associating egyptian religion with christianity

Post  highnoon Sat 06 Mar 2010, 18:42

http://www.sabbathcovenant.com/IHS.htm

"Jesus H. Christ" is literally translated ΙΗΣΟUΣ Horas Savior. The monogram for the name "Jesus" is IHS. This is where we get "Jesus H. Christ". It is a hidden name and acronym for Isis, Horus, and Seb (IHS). IHS is derived from the pagan Greek word form Jesus ΙΗΣΟUΣ. In the pagan religion, Horus was the divine son of Seb and Isis (Father/Holy Spirit). This is where the false doctrine of the Trinity originated and why the "Virgin Mary" was elevated to Queen of Heaven and Mother of God. So, the term we use "Jesus H. Christ" in reality H stands for Horas the divine pagan son of Isis. YHVH was given pagan symbols such as the blazing sun and associated with Appolo the sun god and worshipped on Sunday the day of the Sun God.

these were the type of sites i used to get enlightened from until i learned the sabbath was originally saturday therore the entire paragraph is a half-truth. as you can see they make no distinction between christianity biblically and what catholicism and the papacy has done.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/prezhorusin04/bluehoney91.jpg

images like this picture make me question how could there be a cross and an inverted cross. does the papacy not think upside down crosses are blasphemous to their religion? does this not matter because the papacy knows christianity is a fraud? but if its a fraud why make a fraud of a fraud? isnt that just redundant?

why do most conspiracy schools of thought want us to make the christianity is just a mish-mash of old egpytian/other religious ideas (that are so apparently obvious) yet the not so obviousness of the sabbath being on saturday challenges the idea that christians worship sunday because its sun worship? if old christians like these

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waldensians

took to caves to hide from rome to keep the sabbath day then why should i be instructed to think that christianity is a sun god religion because "church is sunday". (i know theres more evidence to think that then just church is sunday, but if i can refute some claims even 1 claim then those who teach this information are spin doctors, or should i excuse spin doctors who spin christianity because christianity is such a joke?)

See scripture doesnt have to be real, it just has to contradict what a site like this tries to say about it for the association to be dubious and for it to be a shoe-horn accusation.

---

edit

one of the commandants ffs is

"Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy"

too bad nobody remembers neither this commandment never mind the sabbath day.

im going to go through this site and see how many errors i can find, but to probably nobodies interest.

cheers
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

religion a site associating egyptian religion with christianity Empty Re: religion a site associating egyptian religion with christianity

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 06 Mar 2010, 19:34

I, personally, don't see the logic or necessity for an all-powerful and all-knowing anthropomorphic god to have a day of rest from creation...like as in a sabbath. It has to be symbolic of something related to esoteric metaphysics and is an adaptation from a more scientific translation of the creation of matter or the universe, but also downgraded as some mandate from the royalty-rulers to the peasants related to labor, economics and control.

And, secondly, I don't see the reason as to why that god would then mandate that all humans should honor that day as well.

To me it serves no purpose in reality.
You rest when you need to.
And should you need a whole day of rest, then do so.
When you are tired and feel you need it...do it on your own time and schedule.

And as far as commandments go, they are fueled by external compulsion to follow them.
Coupled with dire consequences and punishments awaiting you should you not follow them.
What is wrong with this picture?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

religion a site associating egyptian religion with christianity Empty Re: religion a site associating egyptian religion with christianity

Post  highnoon Sat 06 Mar 2010, 20:04

couldnt tell you why aliens/gods want to do things. but its blatantly false that christians worship the son on sunday, or even the sun on sunday. when it was originally the son on saturday.

"she took the pagan sunday and made it the christian sunday...and thus the pagan sunday, dedicated to balder, became the sunday decidated to jesus"

Catholic World, march 1894 , pg 809

"sunday is our mark of authority, the church is above the bible and this transference of sabbath observance is proof of that fact".

catholic records september 1, 1923

Well in the temple where the ark of the covenent was there was the shekinah glory and they faced west to pray before it, members in early times, well in the bible were documented of up to 25 faced east inside this temple and prayed to the sun god. basically this was members going rogue even in very early times.

I suppose that the last day of the week becoming the first day is simply an occult turning of something upside down or backwards just to be defiant much like the cross going upside down behind the pope.

as for why though it was saturday or there at all is a good question.

i think god as a concept to most is unacceptable because he doesnt, and wont answer to why he does a b c d e f g. but i personally dont think we would be happy with any rules even if he explained them all. we would just find it inconvenient anyway.

i think im just beyond anger, if i could get jesus and satan to die in oblivion i would cause i believe that if this "war" is going on between the two of them that its not almighty universal powers, but somekind alien feud. one of which might represent something better than the fallen angel of lucifer, but neither of which i want a part of. and i am heavily leaning towards believing that some kind of war is taking place.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down