DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common?

+2
Flames
tgII
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common? Empty What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common?

Post  tgII Thu 25 Feb 2010, 01:50

Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on in this
world cuz I sure the fuck don't know?

This is a picture of Kaiser Wilhelm II circa 1859-1941,
German Emperor; King of Prussia:

This is a picture of Adolf Hitler circa 1889-1945 (supposedly),
tyrant, racist, Mein Fuhrer, psychopath, killer, rapist, genius,
artist, lover, Jew killer, deviant, poet, nationalist and Nazi
leader. Wtf, take your pick.

And finally, this is a picture of King George V, circa 1865-1936:

Study these pictures carefully, the features are amazingly
similar, no?

Apparently, Hitler, was the uncle of Queen Elizabeth and all
three of these oligarchic family members in the pictures above
are related through marriage by cousins. Their genes are
almost the same and they keep changing their last names.

No wonder the rest of us are delusional schizophrenic primitive
charcoal burning fucking lunatics? Shocked

Damn, my cousin was a pretty hot chick too?!
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common? Empty Re: What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common?

Post  tgII Thu 25 Feb 2010, 02:33

Not to worry, Flames, so in the mean time let's have a few
good laughs.

I've always wondered the length of Hitler's John Henry, I mean, was he
circumcised like Arnie here?

What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common? Schwarzeneggernude
    "My John Henry is circumcised, Adolf would be pleased."

• What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common? Arnold_schwarzenegger_2
    "I am fascinated with ass, Nazis and gays."

Flames, ever wonder how many in the gay community sat with a
hard on paging through this edition of After Dark?

• What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common? Arnold_schwarzenegger_0

Introducing Arnie's dad, Gustav Schwarzenegger:

• What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common? GustavScopy

• What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common? Arnie
    "Seig Heil all you homosexuals!"

Is this a Jewish thing or what? I bet the Jews did the holocaust and
stuck the rap with the Nazis? Suspect

Narcissistic power gone mad. My guess is after all the
steroids Arnie's John Henry is a s shriveled up on the vine like a
rotted grape and is attempting a 'come back.'
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common? Empty Re: What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common?

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:34

Is the arnie lingham shot real or photoshopped , never heard or seen that one before, not that i sought too or anything Smile
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 03 Dec 2010, 00:00

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 03 Dec 2010, 00:09

That's right; I did a write-up on Sir Mackinder somewhere, I think
he was the protege of Big Zig. Big Zig learned all he knows about
geopolitics from Sir MacKinder - ostensibly German.

What brought him up, Qsc?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 03 Dec 2010, 00:17

I stumbled on him while scanning the subject of Geopolitics and that this guy is the godfather. The writing of his that I linked to had to do with some WWII and Scandinavia connections. An old timer here in Norway was telling me some of the real deal of what went down in Norway and Sweden during the war...what you won't find in the history books. And I do recall you may have mentioned the man. Thought I would bring him up considering your presentations on the Brits and London as of late.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 03 Dec 2010, 00:51

(November 3, 2009) Queen Elizabeth's father, King George VI, was also Adolph Hitler's half-brother (not father as initially reported) according to Emily Elizabeth Catherine Josephine Mary Windsor-Cragg, [illegitimate] daughter of Edward VIII Duke of Windsor.

"Hitler was born in 1889 five years before Edward VIII, when "Georgie" (Victoria's favorite) was 23, long before his marriage to May Teck. He was brought up and abused as the eldest son in Bavaria, and Kaiser Wilhelm, the idealist, was in touch with him. The Duke of Windsor met his older half-brother for the first time in Germany in 1937; however, I have a document that shows Hitler was an intel agent for the British in the 1920's, so he probably KNEW Wallis," she says.

"Edward VIII Duke of Windsor was routed out, scapegoated, bankrupted, exiled and labeled as Not-See because his wife, unbeknownst to him on his wedding day, was an MI-5 agent of his Father, the King George V," she says.

Wow, just when you thought it can't get worse....

No wonder they gave the football-world-championships to Russia What a Face
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:03

Board posters, you guys are great. It's like our own personal
'think tank' here where minds come together to produce some
really tangible results.

Hitler was a British agent, in fact, from everything I have read
he was 'disassembled' and then re-patterned by Tavistock
during that missing year where there is no account of him; he
was in London. Based on his unique personality traits, he was
conditioned which explains all his sexual hang-ups including an
infatuation with excrement related to sex. It is my understanding
he was the 'man-in-the-middle' and Eva Braun had an archive of
photographs of him used for extortion and blackmail.

And have you guys studied Ian Fleming's part in all this? You
would not believe what has been uncovered with this character;
hopefully a counter-intelligence post coming soon.

Last edited by tgII on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:08; edited 1 time in total
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:06

No wonder they gave the football-world-championships to Russia

i watched that presentation earlier today on a news clip, england had prince wullie, david cameron, david beckham, and about 300 bbc stooges all staying in 5 star accomidation at tacpayers expense over there in swissyland, but ingerland neverr got it because seeminlgy the crooked suits in the fifa bent committee whom had embezzled millions of dollars in a fraud using fifa expenses were tied up to making lots of money if england had won .
But the russians had abromovich in attendance and he is ultra rich

More strange was that they also took the decision today to award the following world cup venue in 2022
The winner of that bid was none other than the fanatical footbaling centre of QUATAR....are you reading this TG
What the xxxk has QUATAR got to do with football ?
They are building temporary stadiums in a country about 60 km square to house a world cup

The oil rich little paradise in the middle east has been a SPECIAL FRIEND of the UK since the early 20th century.
Who said england lost the bid ?
Investigations to be kept open about which corporations does all the infrastructure required for this occassion
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:15

Do the British Royal Family have Jewish blood?

Predominantly German, although, I once read some interesting speculation that there may be some Sephardic blood in the British royal family. As I recall, it had to do mostly with aquiline noses, which is not necessarily foolproof. The name Mountbatten, can be of no help, as it is simply the change ordered by Queen Elizabeth in the 1950s, shortly after she ascended to the throne. The name was originally German, Battenberg, of which Mountbatten is simply an ad hoc English translation. The name of Windsor came about during World War I, when Great Britain was at war with Germany. King George and Kaiser Wilhelm were actually cousins, as was Czar Nikolai Romanov II of Russia.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:16

That's right, but if you start watching Youtube videos of Prince
Andrew
going from one county to the next including Qatar, the
City of London and its 108 Livery Companies which have
monopolized trade, are building that part of the world which will
be their base in the years to come once China becomes dominant.

As an example: do a search for the Worshipful Company of
Clockmakers
and then start thinking seriously about the
coordination of time required for the attacks on 9/11.

I mean an exhausting investigation; search the web for every fact
you can gather concerning this Worshipful Company, and I will bet
you anything it will lead you like a perfect strand to 9/11.

That's right, Qsc, this aristocracy at the top does not recognize
Jew or anglophile. Have you read any research from Don Nickoloff?
I don't know what to make of him but he traced John McCain's
ancestry back to this same line you just mentioned. It was the
intent of this aristocracy to control the outcome in the direction
of the United States.

The predomonent criminal aristocracy in financial control now in
London seems to be the Cameron-Sheffield Astor clan. At the top
of these clans they are intermarried with 'Jews' and have for a very
long time. They have a symbiotic relationship based on banking and
finance.

Last edited by tgII on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:25; edited 1 time in total
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:24

Something else that came to mind, with Geneva being the centre for paper money holdings, where would be the centre for precious metal hoardings....yeah still in swisserland, in Zurich , where these bent fifa officials trade out of , at least it was in zurich up until the 90s, but now moving to London ....

Switzerland has been at the heart of the gold business since World War II, as a centre for physical gold wholesaling, for gold investment in private banks and for refining. Swiss Bank Corporation was a buyer at the third London gold fixing after its inauguration in 1919. The Bank for International Settlements (BIS), the central bankers' central bank, was established in Basel in 1930.

Although today, the country's central bank, the Swiss National Bank, holds the sixth largest official stock and has a long history as a strong ally of gold, much has changed in the 1990s. The main Swiss banks have moved much of their gold trading from Zurich to London, the private banks no longer recommend gold as 10% of any portfolio and even the Swiss National Bank is selling its gold since May 2000.

To understand the current Swiss gold scene, it is important to realise the way it was for many years. (See also: Switzerland Market in 2001)

In the late 1940s, while the gold market in London was still closed after the war, the Zurich triumvirate of Crédit Suisse, Swiss Bank Corporation and Union Bank of Switzerland gained hold of the growing physical market to Italian jewellery makers, the Middle East and India. They were often the main buyers in London when the market re-opened in 1954.

In 1968, while the London market was briefly closed when the official price of $35 an ounce broke free, the three Swiss banks did a deal with South Africa, then coming to the peak of its output, to take most of its gold. The former Soviet Union also chose the Zurich banks for most of its sales in the 1970s and 1980s.

So the Swiss had cornered the suppliers of the two great producers; over 1,000 tonnes (32.15 million oz) of metal came through Switzerland each year.

By 1990, however, the era of high inflation and gold investment was over. More important, gold production in South Africa and the old Soviet Union was declining, while major new output came from Australia, the United States, Latin America and south-east Asia and did not flow naturally to Switzerland. While the boom in derivatives trading, paper gold, centred more on London and New York. Finally, in 1997, the Swiss president announced the setting up of a special fund to aid victims of the Holocaust, for which capital would be raised by the sale of 600 tonnes (19.3 million oz) from the Swiss National Bank. Going into the new millennium, the Swiss gold market was a shadow of its former self, even though it retained an important role in the physical bullion trade.

BIS History - Overview

The establishment of the BIS

The Bank for International Settlements was established in 1930. It is the world's oldest international financial institution and remains the principal centre for international central bank cooperation.

The BIS was established in the context of the Young Plan (1930), which dealt with the issue of the reparation payments imposed on Germany by the Treaty of Versailles following the First World War. The new bank was to take over the functions previously performed by the Agent General for Reparations in Berlin: collection, administration and distribution of the annuities payable as reparations. The Bank's name is derived from this original role. The BIS was also created to act as a trustee for the Dawes and Young Loans (international loans issued to finance reparations) and to promote central bank cooperation in general.

The reparations issue quickly faded, focusing the Bank's activities entirely on cooperation among central banks and, increasingly, other agencies in pursuit of monetary and financial stability.

The changing role of the BIS

Since 1930, central bank cooperation at the BIS has taken place through the regular meetings in Basel of central bank Governors and experts from central banks and other agencies. In support of this cooperation, the Bank has developed its own research in financial and monetary economics and makes an important contribution to the collection, compilation and dissemination of economic and financial statistics.

In the monetary policy field, cooperation at the BIS in the immediate aftermath of the Second World War and until the early 1970s focused on implementing and defending the Bretton Woods system. In the 1970s and 1980s, the focus was on managing cross-border capital flows following the oil crises and the international debt crisis. The 1970s crisis also brought the issue of regulatory supervision of internationally active banks to the fore, resulting in the 1988 Basel Capital Accord and its "Basel II " revision of 2001-06. More recently, the issue of financial stability in the wake of economic integration and globalisation, as highlighted by the 1997 Asian crisis, has received a lot of attention.

Apart from fostering monetary policy cooperation, the BIS has always performed "traditional" banking functions for the central bank community (eg gold and foreign exchange transactions), as well as trustee and agency functions. The BIS was the agent for the European Payments Union (EPU, 1950-58), helping the European currencies restore convertibility after the Second World War. Similarly, the BIS has acted as the agent for various European exchange rate arrangements, including the European Monetary System (EMS, 1979-94) which preceded the move to a single currency.

Finally, the BIS has also provided or organised emergency financing to support the international monetary system when needed. During the 1931-33 financial crisis, the BIS organised support credits for both the Austrian and German central banks. In the 1960s, the BIS arranged special support credits for the French franc (1968), and two so-called Group Arrangements (1966 and 1968) to support sterling. More recently, the BIS has provided finance in the context of IMF-led stabilisation programmes (eg for Mexico in 1982 and Brazil in 1998).

BIS archives

The BIS archives are open to the public. Under the BIS open archive rules, all records relating to the Bank's business and operational activities which are over 30 years old are available for consultation, with the exception of a limited number of records.

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:25

Geneva, Switzerland is a bank with a gun.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:50

It was explained to me that the New World Order would be something like this...

England-UK...the banking-financial power of the NWO
Brussels & The Hague...the governing power of the NWO
Germany...the engineering-technical innovation power of the NWO
France...cultural and financial power of the NWO
China...the manufacturing and military superpower of the NWO
Russia...industrial and military superpower of the NWO
United States...debtor nation filled with former credit card swiping consumers broken and beaten now eating dog food from a can while living in tent cities. It will have to join the NAU just to survive.
Africa and South America will become agricultural growing and processing centers for exportation.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 03 Dec 2010, 01:59

quicksilvercrescendo wrote:Do the British Royal Family have Jewish blood?

Predominantly German, although, I once read some interesting speculation that there may be some Sephardic blood in the British royal family. As I recall, it had to do mostly with aquiline noses, which is not necessarily foolproof. The name Mountbatten, can be of no help, as it is simply the change ordered by Queen Elizabeth in the 1950s, shortly after she ascended to the throne. The name was originally German, Battenberg, of which Mountbatten is simply an ad hoc English translation. The name of Windsor came about during World War I, when Great Britain was at war with Germany. King George and Kaiser Wilhelm were actually cousins, as was Czar Nikolai Romanov II of Russia.

I would think...Ashkenazi, German Jews. A few days ago I posted a belgium genetical study on Hitler which concluded that he had Jewish roots.

King George and Kaiser Wilhelm were actually cousins, as was Czar Nikolai Romanov II of Russia.

These people are really disgusting.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 03 Dec 2010, 02:03

United States...debtor nation filled with former credit card swiping consumers broken and beaten now eating dog food from a can while living in tent cities. It will have to join the NAU just to survive.

Yeah, but first they have to PAY one way or the other...and they got their Auschwitz readymade homlandsecurity equipment & personel...pre-prepared for the trimming.

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 04 Dec 2010, 00:15

Queen Silvia’s father (german) was a Nazi too. Shocked It seems all of European Royalty is part of the Nazi's...

Fresh scandal for Swedish royal family after Nazi past of Queen’s father is revealed by TV documentary

SWEDISH SUPPORT FOR THE NAZIS

Readers of Stieg Larsson's Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy will be aware of the links between Sweden and the Nazis.
As Hitler rose to power in Germany in the early Thirties, the National Socialist Workers Party was set up by Sven Olof Lindholm in 1933 to mirror its views.

A newspaper was set up as a mouthpiece for fascist views, a Nordic Youth set up along the lines of the Hitler Youth and the swastika even featured for a time on the party's emblem.

The more established National League of Sweden was also undergoing a resurgence at that time with members peaking at 40,000.
During the war itself, the country declared itself neutral and maintained iron ore exports to Germany and allowed the Wehrmacht to use its transport network.

The monarch, Gustav V (pictured above right with Herman Goering in the 1930s) enjoyed strong links with high-ranking members of the SS and Goering was even presented with the Swedish Order Of The Sword.
Sweden used its position of influence for some good, however, and saved the lives of 8,000 Danish Jews and 44,000 Norwegians smuggled into the country.

After 1943, it sought to distance itself from the Germans. Support waned and the Nazi-sympathising parties dissolved. A core clung on and in 1956, the Nordic Reich Party was established.
Dozens of parties have subsequently dotted the political scene, including the White Aryan Resistance (WAR), whose activities, included a spate of car bombings, were investigated by Larsson.
In 1994, on Hitler's 110th birthday no less, that group transformed into the National Socialist Front and that kept the WAR flag flying until 2008.
Jimmie Akesson's Democrats started life in 1998, emerging from the Keep Sweden Swedish movement supported largely by skinheads in Stockholm and the south of the country, but has steadily steered its way to respectability.
They switched the party's symbol from a blue and yellow badge with a sail, mirroring the national flag, to that of an orange cloudberry, a plant that grows in the northern hemisphere.

Swedish investigative journalist Bosse Schön says, 'The truth about Queen Silvia’s father, which she doesn’t want to tell herself or her family, is that he joined Hitler’s Nazi party beginning on December 1st, 1934.

'Also, Queen Silvia’s father worked during his time in Brazil for the German company Acos-Burderus-do Brasil-Ltda, which used wartime prisoners as slave labour in Nazi Germany.'

Sommelath resettled in Berlin and on 24 May 1939 he took over the company Wechsler & Hennig.

Documents found by Kalla fakta show that Sommerlath took over the firm from Efim Wechsler, a Jew, and that this was part of the so-called 'Ayranisation' of such enterprises according to the Nuremberg Laws which stripped Jews of their rights and property.

He bought it at a knock-down price, as was common at the time. Jews needed the money to try to escape from Germany.

Read document and view pics at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1334729/Fresh-scandal-Swedish-royal-family-Nazi-past-Queen-s-father-revealed-TV-documentary.html#ixzz1765vRNdz
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 04 Dec 2010, 08:30

I am quite pissed that I was not taught all the "FACTS" in school you know..Rolling Eyes

Here is a good essay connecting all the dots: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/biggestsecretbook/biggestsecret18.htm
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 04 Dec 2010, 11:22

Lada, if you read no other insights in that essay from Icke, read
this section
: it is imperative understanding of events unfolding
and about to unfold.

This is a good summary, however, Icke does not understand,
or perhaps just chose not to, trace what has been happening
with this wealth.

These elite aristocratic bloodline families have been sponsoring
hits on each other to keep this enormous wealth in their families
through insurance and reinsurance; and if you trace any disaster
back into history, from the Titanic, wars, aircraft crashes to political
assassinations (Princess Di) all the way to 9/11, you will find the
hand of the Crown Agents and these Livery Companies behind
them.

• What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common? Logo

Forget all the bullshit abstract nouns like Freemasonry, track the
financial forensics behind these crimes and it will invariably lead
you straight back to the City of London. What makes this all the
more grievous is that this network has been using highly
sophisticated pedophile networks to entrap corporate leaders,
military leaders and political leaders into concessions.

It has been all meticulous documented going so far beyond what Icke
has written about that this essay, as preliminary as it is, seem like a
Disneyland explanation on a Sunday night with the kids.

In fact, if you do a search for the Worshipful Company of Stationers
Newspapers Makers and Rupert Murdock
, you will find that Murdock
gave a presentation to this Worshipful Company. These 108 Livery
Companies have a death grip on trade. An entirely new history is
going to have to be written based on the findings of a remarkably
dedicated world-wide group of people who have come together to
expose this oligarchic and extremely dangerous criminal hierarchy.

• The Windsor power

The British Royal family have always been close to Freemasonry and their own orders like the Knights of the Garter, the Order of the Thistle, and the Royal Victorian Order interlock with the Freemasonic networks. So, of course, does the Order of St John of Jerusalem (Knights of Malta). The expansion of Freemasonry in England in the 18th century coincided with the arrival of the German Hanoverian dynasty. The current Grand Master of the English Grand Lodge in Great Queen(Semiramis/Isis) Street in London is the Queen’s cousin, the Duke of Kent. Prince Philip was initiated into the Navy Lodge number 2612 on December 5th 1952.27

His father in law, George VI, the Queen’s father and husband of the Queen Mother, was an ardent Mason,28 as was Edward VII and most other monarchs since the emergence of Freemasonry. The Queen is ‘Grand Patroness’ of Freemasonry. She is served by the 390 members of the so-called Privy Council which connects with its equivalent in other Commonwealth countries. It is legally above Parliament because of its prerogative powers. Its members, who are appointed for life, include Prince Philip, Prince Charles, the Archbishop of Canterbury, and the Prime Minister.

Nine official meetings are held each year and the government ministers stand to attention while the Queen is told of the government measures they are asking the Queen to approve. This Privy Council of inner-circle politicians, courtiers and public servants have to bow to the Queen and shake her hand before standing in line and they are sworn to conduct their business in the utmost secrecy.29

Another of the Windsor-Black Nobility vehicles for global manipulation is the Crown Agents. This organization was formed in 1833 as ‘Crown Agents for the Colonies’ to run the day-to-day administration in the Empire and serve as private bankers to government officials, colonial authorities and heads of state. It also supplied a vast range of goods, including arms. Given the methods and background of the British Empire, it would certainly have been involved in the drugs market. The Crown Agents has a long history of involvement with organized crime and operates covert arms shipments into Africa which are used to cause the genocidal wars.30

This was, and is, a Crown Agency working for the monarch and yet had its entire debt guaranteed by the British government. In the 1970s it was bailed out by a Bank of England rescue costing hundreds of millions of pounds. For many years it managed the personal wealth of the Sultan of Brunei, the friend of the Queen and a funder of many private projects for Prince Philip, Prince Charles and George Bush. The Sultan is also a financial backer of unofficial British and American Intelligence operations31 and a man who has funded the operation of Mohamed Al Fayed, father of Dodi.

The Crown Agents were ‘privatised’ in 1996 with the name Crown Agents for Overseas Government and Administrations Ltd. ‘Privatisation’ [under Margerat Thatcher these guilds started privatizing government and Reagan in the United sates followed suit; there is no government since 1979 it has fallen into private hands; essentially mafias] is Brotherhood-speak for the transfer of power from Black Nobility via government agency to Black Nobility via direct ownership. The new Crown Agents acts as a holding company for a long list of companies and ventures and it continues as before as a vital cog in the network throughout the world. It’s chairman, David H. Probert, is the former director of the British weapons manufacturer, Birmingham Small Arms Ltd, and a director is F. Cassell (that name again), a Companion of the Bath (a Queen-awarded title), and former executive director of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank for Great Britain.

The Crown Agents Foundation, which holds the share capital in trust, is headed by Sir David Rowe-Ham, Knight Grand Cross of the British Empire. This trust includes Barclays Bank, Standard and Chartered Bank, Unilever, Tate and Lyle, Securicor (a global operator of ‘security services’), British Telecom, the Prince of Wales Business Leaders Forum (headed by Prince Charles), and the Aga Khan Foundation. The same old crowd.

The Crown Agents manages the customs services for Mozambique and, through a company called Europe SA, is in charge of all economic construction procurement for Bosnia... yes, Bosnia. It is also involved in a joint venture with a Monaco-based company, ES-KO, to provide all the food for United Nations peacekeeping forces in Angola and Bosnia.32 So the more wars and conflict, the more money the Crown Agents has the potential to make.

An important part of the Windsor-Black Nobility-City of London web are the so-called ‘City Livery Companies’. These allege to represent the various groups of merchants like the gun makers, stationers and newspaper makers, the goldsmiths, and
    such like. In fact they are secret societies fundamental to the control of the City institutions [these societies control the Livery Companies] and much further afield. In the 1350s, in the wake of the plague known as the Black Death, government of the City was passed from the ward councils to the City Livery Companies.

The Templars were still very active behind the scenes and the power appeared to be concentrated in the Masons Guild. This network interlocks with its offshoots around the world. In 1979, the year that Margaret Thatcher became British Prime Minister, the Honourable Company of Freemen of the City of London of North America began to hold meetings in New York and Toronto, and on October 21st 1991 the Association of Liverymen of the City of London in Hong Kong was founded and all their members appeared to be architects (Freemasons)33

The late author, Peter Jones, researched some of the Livery Companies in the 1990s for his book, The Obedience Of Australia, which exposed the manipulation which led to the removal by the Queen of Australian Prime Minister, Gough Whitlam. These are some of the names he found within these ‘Companies’:

Engineers: Duke of Edinburgh.
    Airline Pilots and Navigators: Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Andrew.
    Butchers: Queen Mother, Lord Vestey (of the meat family and the Lord Prior of the Order of St John of Jerusalem).
    Merchant Taylors: Queen Mother, Lord Whitelaw (alleged Satanist and former deputy prime minister to Margaret Thatcher), Lord Hailsham.
    Glovers: Margaret Thatcher, Sir John Fieldhouse (the Admiral of the Fleet), both at the forefront of the 1982 Falklands War.
    Poulterers: Margaret Thatcher, Duchess of Devonshire (Chatsworth House).
    Fishmongers: Duke of Devonshire, Duchess of Devonshire, C. E. A. Hambro (Hambros Bank, Taylor Woodrow, P & 0), Lord Inchcape (Inchcape plc, P & 0, Her Majesty’s Lieutenant of London).
    Goldsmiths: J. H. Hambro.
    Grocers: Edward Heath (Satanist and former British Prime Minister, Bilderberg Group and architect of Britain’s entry into the European Community).
    Salters: Duke of Kent (Grand Master of English Freemasonry), Lord Armstrong (the man with the long list of government and business appointments I mentioned earlier).
    Clothworkers: Sir Peter Gadsden (a Grand Master at the United Grand Lodge), Lord Carrington (Bilderberg Group chairman, President of the Royal Institute of International Affairs and major Brotherhood operative).

Another name that appears in many of these Livery Companies is McAlpine, the construction family, with the Satanist tendencies. These groups link into the Freemason networks. There are more Freemasons per square foot in the Square Mile of the City of London financial centre than anywhere else on Planet Earth. The Bank of England has its own Freemasonry Lodge (Lodge No 263), 50 do other banks like Lloyds (Black Horse of Lombard Street Lodge, No 4155), and there is the elite Guildhall Lodge, based at the Mansion House since 1905.

The Mansion House is the official residence of the Lord (Freemason) Mayor of London and more than 60 Mayors have been Masters of the Lodge.34 Look at that Lloyd’s symbol, the Black Horse (Black Sun) of Lombard Street Lodge. Lombardy was a financial fiefdom of the Black Nobility Venetian/Phoenicians.

The Windors are part of this reptilian network of financial and political manipulators, Satanists and ritual child killers. [pedophile networks] Knowingly so. The network has among its number, via its countless secret societies, the leading judges, policemen, politicians, business people, top civil servants, media owners and editors. Under these kings and generals of the network come the corporals and the foot soldiers who have no idea of the scale of the Agenda they are involved in.

What has been observed happening over history are these Guilds
for 700 years hiring out sabotage, assassination and deception
teams who are paid on the insurance. This is how this family fondi
is retained in these families. And that is precisely what this network
did on 9/11

It is an absolutely astounding discovery.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 04 Dec 2010, 13:36

there is no government since 1979 it has fallen into private hands;
never before hath a more ominous and true statement been uttered
Spitting image was on the ball back then

Freedom was her calling

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 04 Dec 2010, 21:38

I can post it later since I forgot the name of the 'Sir' associated
with Margaret Thatcher, but during her power trip as a member
of the Worshipful Company of Glovers, and don't forget, she
was referred to as having an 'iron fist', she privatized government in
Britain under Her Majesty's Civil Service and then kicked off 'global
warming.'

And then guess what Worshipful Company gets its start just before
9/11?

The Guild of Public Relations Practitioners had slithered into the
military before 9/11 in June of 2000.

Ian Fleming and the Nazis would have had a word for that.

• Public relations is an essential activity in the City of London and the UK is a world leader in this profession, so it seemed entirely appropriate that public relations professionals should take the first step towards creating their own Livery Company. The Guild of Public Relations Practitioners was formed in June 2000. MOG(V)

The Media Operations Group (Volunteers), also known as MOG(V), is a nationally recruited, Territorial Army (TA) unit. It delivers capability in the form of media operations skills and training to the Armed Forces to facilitate a proactive relationship with the media.

What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common? MOG1

Captain Lorna Ward, Officer Commanding Combat Camera Team, Iraq 2008. Individuals who serve with the MOG(V) become involved in a variety of roles. These can include escorting journalists around an operational theatre, working in a Combat Camera Team to capture images and footage, advising senior commanders, being the spokesperson on behalf of UK, NATO, UN or coalition forces, and operating as staff officers planning strategy.

A significant part of the day to day work that MOG(V) conducts is in training all ranks from private soldiers to Generals with basic media skills such as interview techniques. Testing is done through simulated press conferences and interviews with one-to-one coaching. Few people in industry are given the chance to learn these basic skills and practise how to represent their organisations on camera, but this is already proving essential for the Armed Forces. Thanks to this training, soldiers who are already under pressure on operations can also deliver clear and confident interviews for the media so that their audiences can better understand what is going on during a military operation.

Members of MOG(V) are all volunteers and do a minimum of twenty-seven days training each year, taking annual military tests to ensure that they can deliver basic soldiering skills on top of their media operations work. They do these days in addition to their normal day-jobs and their family lives, which takes a significant commitment but brings with it a strong sense of service and satisfaction. Members of MOG(V) might be part-time soldiers and officers, but they are often at the forefront of ongoing operational commitments, with 15%+ of the unit deploying on operations annually. Recently these have been to Iraq, Kosovo and Afghanistan.

What do Kaiser Wilhelm, Queen Elizabeth, King George and Adolf Hitler Have in Common? MOG2

Lt Col Tim Purbrick, Commanding Officer MOG(V)As public relations experts, members of MOG(V) work hands-on with the British Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force to help them achieve effective coverage in the media. This work provides individuals with many exciting challenges across the fascinating spectrum of military activity. Wherever the military goes, the media follow, and someone from MOG(V) can usually be found nearby.

The main difference between MOG(V) and other TA units is that individuals use their civilian skills to directly assist UK Forces. These are skills that regular forces personnel are not able to develop easily during their full-time service within the military system. Our people work in a huge range of civilian jobs from PR and photography, to marketing, broadcasting, and journalism. Working closely with, or as part of, the media, gives our specialists an insight which can really benefit military commanders.

Subject matter experts within the unit train the other members of MOG(V) in their fields of expertise including media production, media analysis techniques and military skills. The combined effect is to produce many rounded individuals who constantly develop and grow as media operators. This in turn ensures that MOG(V) delivers a unique source of public relations understanding and talent to the military.

MOG(V)’s Commanding Officer, Lt Col Tim Purbrick, is delighted at the affiliation with the Guild, “It is a great honour to be affiliated with the Guild of Public Relations Practitioners. We are looking forward to developing links with each other which will encompass social activities and networking opportunities to the exchange of skills, knowledge and expertise as well as taking forward the Guild’s kind offers to institute a PR related award in MOG(V) and to send care packages to members of MOG(V) deployed on military operations.”

MOG(V) is now in the process of expanding its numbers, recruiting both from within the military and amongst civilian professionals who work in, or with, the media. Once a part of MOG(V) people have access to high quality training, and a strong sense of teamwork assisting them further in their chosen civilian career.
    You can find more about MOG(V) on the Army website : www.army.mod.uk/mog

This is all just so astounding. Public Relations under a guild
controlling what the public perceives as war?!

See how it's been all privatized? And guess who got busted
recently releasing a supposed negoatiator to Kazai's government
sent in to negotiate a 'peace' with the Taliban? That's right
British Intelligence.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next