DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Tsarion Revisited

+8
Blackbird
Flames
KapitanScarlet
Sputnik
highnoon
tgII
quicksilvercrescendo
seraphim
12 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Michael Tsarion Revisited - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Tsarion Revisited

Post  highnoon Tue 05 Jan 2010, 09:31

i sent you a pm seraphim i cant find your thread on origins/womankind...

i have to goto bed

tomorrow will be a brighter day when a new thread is made. iceman you can close this whenever you feel like it.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 05 Jan 2010, 09:49

mano cornuto picture because you have to take into account how much tsarion likes his rock music

I bet Berlusconi is a big rock music fan too. LOL "Egyptian Rock music"

http://rexcurry.net/theosophy-madame-blavatsky-theosophical-society.html
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 05 Jan 2010, 10:40

So... I will take that as a complete inability for anyone to discuss Tsarion's work...at all.

As it seems so many are focused on the guy and which hand he uses to wipe his ass...with the left hand meaning he is the great deceiver of mankind for the ultimate goal of....whatever...fill in the blank with whatever delusion you wish.

Uri...you need help. Someone with something to hide doesn't make photos and bio information available to the public should they wish to obscure and deceive.

How many people have been dragged down some dark alley of Luciferic loyalties only to have damned their souls to hellfire for all eternity as a result of considering Tsarion's work or reading his material?

Zero.

Which means all the detractors and all the supposed revelations of the Great Tsarion The Evil are providing no real service to humanity whatsoever. They are just a sorted gaggle of gossips dipping their wicks for their own aggrandizement under the illusion of being right.

Unless you are a completely fucking imbecilic and moronic could anyone's book or DVD sway you into a belief system to your detriment.

And all these types of freaks that are this imbecilic and moronic are already caught up in Christianity and the other Abrahamic faiths...which is where I would prefer them to stay.

The God of the Bible is the most psychopathic mass-murdering entity to have ever existed. The Bible, if true as Christians profess, condemns him/it to this well deserved characterization...Hitler, Stalin and Mao are small potatoes...drops in the ocean...in comparison. And yes, that would be the same ocean God used to flood the world, save Noah, and then allowed his offspring's incestuous relations to re-populate the earth with people who eventually became the biggest bunch of losers you see around you in the present day. FAIL>
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sputnik Tue 05 Jan 2010, 12:23

How many people have been dragged down some dark alley of Luciferic loyalties only to have damned their souls to hellfire for all eternity as a result of considering Tsarion's work or reading his material?

Zero.

11 Million

The God of the Bible is the most psychopathic mass-murdering entity to have ever existed. The Bible, if true as Christians profess, condemns him/it to this well deserved characterization...Hitler, Stalin and Mao are small potatoes...drops in the ocean...in comparison.

Hitler, Stalin and Mao are the biggest known mass-murderers of all mankinds history, but the sequence would be Stalin, Mao and then Hitler. All three men were Freemasons.

In Europe we call your ilk Neo Nazi's..or simply..the retarded.

Last edited by Irony on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 12:49; edited 1 time in total
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 05 Jan 2010, 12:41

Damn, I'm friggin' numb, just finished transcribing three hours of an
internet radio interview, I need a drink...burp.

So, after looking at a link posted here, I discovered this, it's like a
classification system and completely relegated 'free thinkers' , that'd
be me, to the dung heap of irrelevancy.

"Destruction of Christianity", well, not exactly you see, because whether
you realize it or not, Christianity has failed miserably, if that isn't painfully
obvious by now, you need to get off your ass from in front of your keyboard,
and away from all this subspace chatter, and take a walk around in America,
better run though because you don't really have much time remaining.

Michael Tsarion is a foul mouthed occultist promoting the fake Old Testament Ben Asher Hebrew Text linked with Egypt. Whilst not discussing the big issue of of the non Egyptian texts of the Textus Receptus and Ben Chayyim Hebrew Texts which true-christianity is based on and where the only Bible the AV1611 is translated from. Michael Tsarion is helping to recruit people to the coming new World religion controlled by the very Society of Jesus he claims to be combatting. So they promote the Horus exposure to the intelligent flock in order to convert them to the mystery religion. This aids in the destruction of christianity which the church of Rome despises with a passion whilst guising themselves within their false form of Christianity for now. We need to wake up to the true reasons these false truthsayers are being put forth. Deception at its best, making themselves Jesuits in fact. Remember the definition of Jesuit is 'a clever person who deceives the people'. I think Michael Tsarion comes under this, don't you? At the same time its all about fame and currency to these types of persons, making them even more lackies of 'The Greatest Merchants on Earth,' the Knights of Malta. Nothing but Isis worship as they desire the phony Moon Eye or should I say false money. All of course governed by the Roman Canon Law based International Maritime Admiralty Law based on the waters of Earth controlled by the Moon's 24 hour and 50 minute orbiting of this Planet. No wonder they all bow down to the Holy see(a). May I also add that Michael Tsarion is a great patriot of his country Ireland. As soon as he could he dumped it for the United States corporation. united states of America, a geographical region founded upon true-christianity principles following the AV1611 Bible. So did he run there for what that once helped create like most or was it to help destroy it further for his paymasters? Hypocriscy.

These poor vagrants of sub space, they remind of the itinerant Loyola (Jew),
getting dropped off at the door of the Vatican, and crawling in on his hands
and knees pleading with the pope, "Look, I've got this great idea." They've
always had good ideas haven't they, so good in fact the rest of us have had a
rather difficult time keeping up with them.

AV1611 Bible, like what the hell, King James, the King who probably chased little
boys around his castle butt naked and with an erection pinned the hapless little
ten year-old boy screaming in terror against a castle wall and sodomized him.

You know what's really fucking hazardous to one's health, or online activity anyway,
is to mention Jew to a Christian, especially a Calvinist intellectually primed to kill his
adversaries, can you imagine four-hundred fucking years ago when peasants had
only a bible thumping evangelist from the King's court to tell him what to think? I'm
surprised we made it this far.

I've got one question, so far it's been conveniently ignored by the likes of, what's
his name, you know, that bible thumping Calvinist white Baptist AV1611 guy and
anyone else from England preaching Jesus, well anyway, who gives a fuck, they can
never answer me this or give a reasonable explanation since they like Jesuits so
much. Embarassed

Why is it that there have been so many Jews within the Jesuit Order, I mean,
nothing against Jews, but really, this entire subject to these Christians has been
completely ignored, they're lack of considering the consequences of this befuddles
even me?

Come on now, don't everyone fucking clam up on me now, answer me this,
who are and were these Jews aligned with, Rome or Israel, or the Jews where
ever they happened to have made their home after all these years?

Don't let anyone fool you, this isn't about religion, race, particular beliefs in God,
rather, it's all about economics, the Calvinists were determined to break from the
church giving them economic freedom. Just think of the AV1611 as a business
plan, a competing corporation spawned off from the Church who gave us the
'corporate entity' and attached a monetary figure to you.

They got some big secrets hiding in Rome alright.

Yup, Christianity in Amerika is doomed alright, I'd try your luck with the Eastern
Orthodox
, those folks are the only game in town, they've got the physics correct
too, the Anglo-America train wreck is imminent.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 05 Jan 2010, 13:03

Why is it that there have been so many Jews within the Jesuit Order, I mean,
nothing against Jews, but really, this entire subject to these Christians has been
completely ignored, they're lack of considering the consequences of this befuddles
even me?

Oh that's all that bugs you...why there are so many Jews in Europe? Well I guess that's because most peoples of Europe, let's say at least 70% are descendents of the 12 tribes of Israel. I am sure you are NOT familiar with the tribes of Joseph and Levi, but what the heck, here are the other 10 you Gno even less about:

THE NAMES OF THE TRIBE OF GAD

Ziphion Thaifalli (Scythians in France)

Haggi (Chaggi)

Chauci (the Frankish, also known as Hugo or Yngling in Schweden, Cauci in Irland.

Shuni (Suni), Suiones (Sweden)

Etsbon Bastarnae (Astings, Hastings= Vandals)

Eri (Geri) Grani (Sweden), Greotingi (Sweden)

Arodi (Ha-Arodi) Harudi (Norway), Hreadgoten (Skandinavia)

Areli (Ha-Eruli) Eruli (Herules), "belonging to the Goths"

Guni, Chouni (Huns), Guni of Naphtali (Egan= Danmark, Gugerni= Holland)

Gad= good destiny
Haggi=the happy
Suni= the goodlooking
Eri= the regardful
Arodi= the powerful snake
Areli= the Lion
Guni= the protector

NAMES OF THE TRIBE OF NAPHTALI

The sons of Naphtali; Jahzeel, and Guni, and Jezer, and Shillem.

The river between Norway and Russia which is the border marker since the 2. worldwar is called:

Granse Jakobs, Jakobs border

Naphtalitic Huns(=Thyssagatae from east skythian, =Sian Yueh-Chi, i.e.the small Huns) emigrated to Norway which is Thule.

Jahzeel = Zeeland (Holland), Zealand (Denmark), Yssel (Skandinavia).
Guni = Egan (Norway), Gugerni (Holland), Chuni (Huni, Huns of Skandinavia etc.)
Jezer = Jasser (Alan-tribe = Elon of Naphtali), Vraesi (Denmark, large amounts emigrated to England)
Shilem = Sillingae (amongst the Vandals in Holland and Skandinavia)

NAMES OF THE TRIBE DAN

DAN: Don, Danaster, Danaper, Danube (Donau)(all rivers are connected to the Scythians)

Danuna= (emigrated form South East Turkey to DANmark

Dangalai= (Iran) originally from Scythia

Danava= a Scythian Tribe

Dana= (from Libanon-Israel to Irland, todays only mentioned "Tuatha de Danaan")

Don= (Wales)

Damnones= (Scythian, Scotland, South West Britain aka Dannonia)

Dani= ("Daenen" from Daenemark or Denmark)

SHUCHAM (Suham)= Suehan (Sweden), Suoumi (Finland, also connected with Simeon)

HUSHAM (Hussem)= Hesse (Franken, frankish in Germany)

NAMES OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH

The rightousness of the Tribes of Judah was accepted by the other tribes.

The descendants of the Tribe of Judah are todays "Jews"!

Even though some are Assyrian, the biblical term JUDAH signifies the tribe of the Jewish people.

Yadi (Cicilia North West of Syria), emigration to Denmark and South England (Juten)
Yeda (Scythian amongst the nephtalitic Huns),
Iutae (Bactria),
Jutes (Denmark),
Juthingi (Switzerland and Alsace),
JUDEN (in Israel and as a tribe in Diaspora)

Zerah, Zarah= Zaratae (Scythian)
Hezro = Chassuari (Franken, Germany)
Hamul= Hamlyn (Hameln, frankish Germany)
Paretz (Pharetz)= Frisi (Friesland, in the north of Holland and in anglosaxon Britania)
Parissi= (of Ghaul, also in York; Parsi ( Parther in Iran), Phiresi in Skandinavia (Paretz ofJudah and Paresh of Manasseh)
Shayloni= Sali (Franken, Germany)
Carmi= Carmi of Reuben (Carmainia, Crimea, Carini)
Eitan= Eytan (Irischish arch-father of irish mythology)
Calcol (Kalkol) = Calcol (an Irish arch-father according to Camden)
Calubi (Chalubi) = Chalybes caucasian Scythian and Calybes of spanish Kelts, famous metalurgy lineages.
Darda= (arch-father of Scandinavian royalty)
Yair (Jair)= Iari of the Middle East and later Scotland and Ireland

NAMES OF THE TRIBE OF SIMEON

The sons of Simeon: Jemuel, Jamin, Ohad, Jakin, Zohar and Shaul the son of a Canaanite woman.

The Simeon Tribe partially integrated into the tribe of Judah

"The second allotment of land went to the clans of the tribe of Simeon. Their homeland was surrounded by Judah’s territory."
Josua 19,1

Shimeon= (Simeon)
Samnitae= (Scythia)
Semnoni= (Germany, Great Britain)
Simuen= (Ireland)
Simeni= (Wales)
Semoni= (East England)
Samnites= Bretagne (Gaule, Gallien) France
Ohad= Headobarden (Lombardia, moved from Skandinavia to Northern Italy)
Yamin= Yom (Viking-Group), Ymbrin in Sweden. Ambri moved to Belgium
Yacin= Euci (Anglosaxon Germany), Eucae (Scythia, East of the Kaspian Sea)
Euchatae= (Scythia) Iceni (keltic Britain) Iceni= like Yacin (Phonezian, Hebrew)
Zerah (Zohar)= Suiar (Holland)
Zarchi= Zaratae (Scythian)
Shaul= Silures (Wales)

NAMES OF THE TRIBE OF BENJAMIN

Half of the Tribe of Benjamin went with the tribe of JUDAH with a big portion in Eastern Europe= Ashkenazi

Belah (Bela-g-h)= Belagae (in Gallia, Ireland and Britania).
Ashbel=
Gera=
(Ashbel and Gera) North Germany and Scandinavia
Naaman= Nemetae (im North Ghaul), Namnete (in Normandy, maybe also of Nemuel of Simeon)
Ehi (Ahi)
Rosh= Rus (Vikinger in Russia), Ross (Scottish Highlands).
Muppim = Menapi (in Irland, England, Belgium, Bactria and East of the Kaspian Sea)
Huppim= Heath (Anglosaxon England)
Ard= Ardueni (in Belgium)

NAMES OF THE TRIBE OF ISSACHER

The sons of Issachar: Tola, Puah, Jashub and Shimron.

ISSACHER= Assakar (Sagartoi in Iran und Scythia, Sagaruce (Scythian), Sakaraukae (Scythian), Scirri (Galater), Skirri (Goths)
Serica (East of Scytha)
Tola = Tollund (Daenemark)
Puvah (Puni) = Fenni (Irland), Vannones (Switzerland), Peones (Switzerland), Finni (Finland)
Job = Abii Scythae (East-Scythia), Abiis Maurunganie (Saxons), Ubii (Holland)
Jashub = Suebi (Switzerland)
Shimroni = Asmirae (Scythia)
Yahmi (Yachmi) = Kym (Finland)
Yivsam (Jibsom) = Uusima (Finland)
Michael = Mikeli (Finland)

THE NAMES OF THE TRIBES OF EPHRAIM

EPHRAIM (Jeremia 31, 18)= Aegloi, Aggiloi, Angli (Angeln: Anglo), Augali (North of Bactria), Aegloi (Bactria)
Shutelach= Sittones (Skandinavia), Sceald (an arch-father of the Anglo-Saxons), Skioldings (Daenemark).
Eran = Eirne (Irland, Scotland), Irin (Irland Arran, Mannae in Caucasus), Arri, Hirri (German Goths), Granni (Sweden), Garinae (East-Scythia).
Becher= Bukhara (Bactria-Chorasmia), Boroctuari (Britania), Bogari (Descendants of Ing, Anglo Saxons).
Tahan-Tahat= Teuton (Skandinavia), Teutarus (scythian Representative), Tencteri (frankish Group). Thatagydes (Thata-Teutonen and Gydes-Goths in Afghanistan und Sogdiana).
Bered= Anteile der Brigantae (Britania and keltic Europe), Burgunder (France), Varangians (Vikings and Khazars), Waringer (Anglo Saxons).
Zebed = Cobad (Daenemark)

THE NAMES OF THE TRIBES OF MANASSEH

JOSEPH= Yasubi, Yasubgalli (Zagros Mountains of Iran), Aspioi (Afghanistan), Ysufzi (tribe of Joseph in Afghanistan), Aspacarae (Kaspian Sea), Aspassi (Eastern Kaspian Sea), Usipetes (from Germany migrating into Ghaul, France), Swaefi-Suabi (from Germany migrating to Holland and Switzerland), Suebi (Suabi, carried the same name as in East Scythia).

Menasseh= Mannus (legendary arch-father of tribes moving from Germany to Ghaul, Fance and Great Britain)
Machir= Maracanda, Maruka, Amyrgioi (all East of the Kaspian Sea), Makran (South Iran), Skati Marika (East Scythia), Mercia known as Myringas, important with the Goths and Anglo Saxons, Marcomanni in Germany

The Name MACHIR, son of Menasseh, (turning the letters around) gives the name AMERIKA, Land of Machir

Gilead= Galatae (in Gallia), Galadi (name of Galatae), Giladon (in Wales), Caledonier (in Scotland).
Helek= Heleucones (from Germany to Great Britain), Calucones (from Germany towards the West).
Asriel= Isari (Emodia Mountains, legendary place of the Anglo Saxons and Friesen), Aorsi (from West Scythiy to Skandinavia), Surrey (Saxon England).
Schechem (Secem)= Scymbi (East-Scythia), Sigambri-Sicambri (Afghanistan, Bactria, from Germany to Gallia)
Shemida= Soumboi Aggiloi (part of the Angeln), Soumboi-Laggobardi (Part of the Lombardes), Samides (legendary arch-father of the Ghaul, Gallier), Saemdag (skandinavian hero of ancient times)
Hefer= Hefr (nickname for a gothic warrior) Haeferingas (middlesaxon in England).
Jeezer (like in hebew= Aiezer (Ai-g-azar) = Agathyrsi (became the Khasars which converted to Judaism, and the Picts in Scotland)
Daughters of Zelophahad:
Tirtsah (Thirtsah)= Thyrsagettae (name for Thysagettae in Scythia, moved to Skandinavia).
Milcah= Melicertii in Scythia in the Caucasus Basiloi (Royal = MLC root in the name Milcah) of the Khazars, Skandinavia, Scythians of royal lineage.
Hoglah
Noah= Neuri (of Scythia to Scandinavia, Nervi of Keltic Ghaul)
Mahlah

More tribes of Menasseh:

Sheresh (Seres)= Seres in Serica ( East-Scythia),
Peresh (Peres) = Parissi (of Ghaul and Britania) Frissi (of Holland and England), Phiressi (Skandinavia), Parsi (Parther of Iran and East of the Kaspian Sea)

The name Peresh from pharisee, same as Nemed, an arch-father of irish mythology.

Epher= Heartho-Raemes (Skandinavia).
Jeremiah = Heartho-Raemes (Skandinavia), Raumar (Norway).
Ishi =Hossi (Scythian, parts of the Pikts and Khazars).
Azriel (Gazriel) = Gazaria (name of Khazaria)
Eliel = Hilleviones (Skandinavia), Elvaones (Vandals, Anglo-Saxons).
Hovadiah (Howadiah)= Eadwine (Mercian of England and Lombards).

Mercia comes from Machir. These tribes in England incorporates the Magonsaete, Nox, Oht gaga, Henrica, Unecinga, Hwicce, Gifel, Spale und Grywe. The Magonsaete name in hebrew means suit of armor. Other tribes of Machir are Likhi and Aniam, Shupim = Chupim.

THE NAMES OF THE TRIBES OF ZEBULON

The sons of Zebulun: Sered, Elon and Jahleel.

ZEBULON = Zabulistan (Afghanistan in the scythiian period), Sabalingoi (Daenemark, Holland).

Sered Suardinoi= (Sweden), Suardone, Suarini (Holland)
Elon= Alan (Scythia, and Khazar-Juden), Aland (Schweden, Finnland), Halin (Norway), Halland (Sweden), Holland (Netherland).
Yahleel (Yachlayl) = Chali (Daenemark and Holland)

I'd try your luck with the Eastern
Orthodox, those folks are the only game in town, they've got the physics correct
too, the Anglo-America train wreck is imminent.

What, you plan on immigrating to Russia? Don't be silly now....and regarding the "imminent wreck", let's see about that.
Russia, I almost spilled my coffee, you got to be kidding me....I guess they will get their mircoprocessors from the
frickin aliens in the near future instead of the USA, GERMANY and JAPAN.

You're a funny dude!
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 05 Jan 2010, 13:12

Yo, Irony, do you actually believe everything you read off the internet
without checking dates, places, events, personalities and evidence?

Edward Bellamy's mother was a Calvinist, the same type Highnoon has been
depositing around here as of late, I guess there was no where else to post.

According to Erich Fromm, Bellamy's novel Looking Backward was "one of the most
remarkable books ever published in America."
Erich Fromm was a nobody,
anyone taking that guys advice is probably sitting on the fourth ward getting
electric shock therapy.

And guess what, Bellamy impressed a lot of Marxists, well, well, now doesn't that
explain a lot, right after ole' Karl put together his masterpiece for the peasants to
believe; they believed, their Marxist masters got rich. In case you haven't figured
it out, where did Bellamy, a socialist Utopian, generate the ideas for his book, and
I bet it wasn't from those people who speak Deustch as their national language
either.

Ever wonder what else they learned from the Marxists?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 05 Jan 2010, 13:22

Just cathching up on some of the posts, so will slip in where necessary

LOL, he's one of the Captain Obviouses out there.
Thank you DRAMA QUEEN for making absolutely clear your level of firstly "Metaphysical blinders" and secondly "enflamed prejudice"
FOr your educational information , tsarion in that picture is demonstrating "SARCASM" but maybe you would have had to have read his work and observed his persona through the "cerebral eye" to have noted that, not the hysterical one
Its really Ironic here that u cant detect the "Irony" of this occurence

nevermind..just try to stay of the drugs.
thats rich coming from a drunk and psychogenic fugue Very Happy

you got it right at last...revenge tastes sweet. Witchhunt..hehe, kinda sounds familiar...let me guess, ahh yeah that was it...
Thanks again for admitting your psychological handicaps , it might do u some good to process this in a public arena and maybe many will learn from your process

you had a bloody big taste for it yerself while in charge at the Mtsar forum. Well you got what you deserved, we're even so to speak. And remember, better never wrong a pikey like me...ey. You never Gno how much you will fuck yourself up.
Again you display your complete ignorance and projection because you see , well no u cant C, open your ears nice and big.... i have said this before but you only read things to load up your prejudiced views on existence .....
"I NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CHARGE OF THE MTSARFORUM " is that clear enoug for you, can u comprehend ? but i know i am talking to a wall, because someone loaded with your level of prejudice, cant accept the truth even when its waved in front of they eyes , so again, how does that place you to crotique work when you are so obviously loaded with bitterness and prejudice ?
Im alaso wondering if your deluded mind still thinks that I, QSC tGII and tsar are the same mind ? are we really this brilliant HAHAHA
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 05 Jan 2010, 13:25

Yo TG Dude, are you a Jew....I mean are you of west European stock....I thought so. But what's way more interesting, are you a Freemason or just generally pretty confused? Well I'd say you are pretty much both. Correct me if I am wrong. How did you like my excellent long post of European Jewishness? Lovely isn't it....

Freemason Bellamy was first and foremost a Freemason and then whatever was convenient for their crimes.

Hey...it looks like as if those convenient days are numbered...and running out rather fast.

Yo Icedude, blah blah blah....enjoy my rex curry link
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 05 Jan 2010, 13:42

Here is some more exercise for you n00bs:

The tribe of GAD as they are called in Hebrew

better known as "The Goth"....and I am surely one of them.

Gudos, Goths

Getae= Goths in the Balkan region

Guti= Scandinavian Goths and Goth east of the Kaspian sea

Guthones= Baltic Goths

Gautoi= also in Skandinavian

Gadrosi= in Iran

Pasargadoi means Sons of Gad in ancient Iran

Thatagydes ancient Afghanistan Thata= Teutones and Gydes= Goths

Gadeni= in Schottland

Gaedhal= in Scotland and Irland
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 05 Jan 2010, 14:39

HighNoon wrote: just to get professional and personal and circumstantial evidences done with. and to establish a base . i dont really have a problem with most of tsarions work.

the problem is michael tsarions work unintentionally and intentionally safeguards other subjects, which doesnt mean i have a problem with the work itself. which isnt a problem with the info directly, but some of the information does seem wrong. also my problem is with him on a professional and personal level, im leaning 90% that hes disinfo
Please supply any evidence you have maybe in one post that leads you to beleive this, i mean in your own words as much as possible without having links to what someone else has said or referenced so that there are tangents everwhere, if only because its hard for one operson to cover all the information , carry on with their life and reply to the info.
If u can possible, there is no rush, take the time to make a small essay that illustrates why you from your experience and learning beleive that tsarion is a "disinfo agent" as they say , then go ahead and take the shot

there is a lot of small circumstantial evidence that points to it, the pictures, triad claw and mano cornuto now as this irony person just posted behind me. tsarion and his kicking of oxley from his forum and the story behind it.
Some of the so called circumstantial evidences are really shaky for me, (like snow flakes in an oven ) in contrast to the actual rock solid components of tsarions work, the so called triad claw picture, well, any hand gesture could just take shape without consciousness, if you can display many public pictures where you think tsar is making covert gestures , then lets see them , i have already exposed dramaqueens projected misunderstanding to do with her photo
THe kicking of oxley from tsars forum was in my view a purely personal disgreement between them, this happens all the time between people these days it seems and the result of that is that oxley seems to have taken a big huff on tsarion and spends most of his energy trying to dis the guy.
You seem to have brought oxley to this table, again, if you can conclude something conclusive from oxley that makes tsar dis-info include that in your essay.
That is if you still beleive that tsarion is a disinfo and feel strong enough to compile evidence that will back that beleif up and even convince others of it

while oxley was being a douche and i probably would have kicked him off too, its not the point. the point is that tsarion lied about the importance of the somaglia, aldobrandini and breakspear families as if they have no involvement or weight whatsoever and that it was a making something out of nothing to even bring them up, and if you do bring them up, to have sources for saying such things, its as about the most politically correct way he couldve handled it without alerting anyone to the potentiality that there was any ulterior motive to put tape around that information.

oxley in the meantime has made a subsection dedicated to several main papal bloodline families.
http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/index.php?showtopic=6944 as in this one thread.

if tsarion and oxley have different beleifs about how history has unwound, does that really surprise anyone, the historical records are so contradictory and vague and loaded with prejudice, that any interpretation of them is going to be down to a certain personal preference if even in the areas one concentrates on , but i dont beleive tsarion is trying to mislead anyone or hide information , i beleive he is trying to uncover historys secrets, which as i mentioned before , will be altered with every new piece of information that comes out .
So if tsarion said something 10 years ago, and now some new information comes out that contests what tsarion said 10 years ago, that does not necessarily mean that he was lying or dising, he might just as well have been doing the very best he could with all the material available then , i rather see tsarions work, NOT AS AN END IN ITSELF, but as a highly potent "inspiration" for people to open their eyes up to things they never conceived off before , and in my perceptions, he is doing a supreme job there

but in general the tsarion forum disliked oxley so much because of his mannerisms, that what was taking place wasnt seen for what it was.
Its true that this can often happen, (not saying thats what happened in oxley case how could that be proved ) and its often to do with the way a person words their communications as well as how a prejuduced ear may pick it up, i guess we all have to try and rise above the ego-glue and see the bigger picture beyond the personality where possible, cause i know i have picked up great info from personalitys that repelled me
The tsarion forum was never ever a group think , that was the first and repetitive error for most .
In this forum , i have worded thus in the early pages to avoid such mis-perception
" i like the idea of a confederacy of individuals who come an go as they feel their need to"

thats my opinion. also nobody missed the information, that is, that it wasnt being posted anymore went unnoticed because nobody read it anyway and nobody liked reading the way it was written. i guess thats why i went looking for it because after oxley left i wanted to read more on it and wasnt getting it anymore on the mtsar forum due to his being banned. but for most or all, just an eyesore removed. also it was dripping with christianisms which nobody has the time to dissect or look past because they already have belief systems in place and think that to validate the information involves validating christianity in a metaphysical sense. but we already know that christianity exists in a temporal sense so therefor it exists even if it is wrong. i guess it also comes down to we dont want to know things that dont hold our interest. i personally dont research to entertain myself but to gain a great understanding.
No one can say for sure what makes one persons writings compulsive reading where another persons repels, i guess there are many subliminal reasons for this actions

so i guess my problem is more to do with tsarion as a person but ill make that thread at a later date hopefully in the near future and we can take it all there and start dissecting some of his work because dissecting him as a person or for his professional integrity, is really opinion.
So are you saying you have 2 charges, that you think he is disinfo in regard to his produced work ?
And you also have a problem with his personality ?
Or are you combining those problems you have with tsarion all under the disinfo umbrella ?

and even the picture evidences dont really prove anything, at least not the mano cornuto picture because you have to take into account how much tsarion likes his rock music, but the triad claw. i dunno, it counts for something in my books.
If there were several different occurences of this claw (specifically in public photocalls) it might give the accusation some weight, but outside of that evidence sometimes peoples hands do take shapes that they are not intending in the mechanics of physical motions

is michael tsarion disinfo? no just a coadjutor imo. thats why the deception works because its not lies hiding truth as much as it is truth becoming over-important to the point youre not seeing other things anymore.
Ok , now i see here you are now not labelling tsarion as a disinfo but as a coadjutor .
To whom or what cause do you beleive he is a coadjutor ?

also the kinds of people who would see tsarions work have an affinity for the information already beforehand, so thats why you iceman, would hold tsarion in high esteem because you had prior experience and can validate his work because you can compare it to what you think.
Thats very true, we all have cetain affinitys with certain flows of info that align with our current beleifs, but then it is most crucial not to be "blinkered" by these affinitys and i dont beleive i am, but that is a question of opinion off course which in the end is what everything comes down to "subjective opinion "

therefor conflicting information not only has to make you feel happy, but puts you in a place where you think that there is an A or B, that only one research subject can exist at a time.
I dont align with this theory, in my experience thee is always much more than A opposes B, but sometimes one has to start with this opposition to get the ball of enquiry rolling, then look to see how the black and white is actually more grey, with opinion being the decisive referee....... unfortunately most people get stuck on that black and white gameboard though . and opinion is actually a very fluent and vital organ of understanding, thats why the first area of controlling someone is target their opinion , make it black or make it white , if you dont choose, they will themselves, its in the water .

tsarion as a person, is using his work to distract from the work of such others as craig oxley.
I dont beleive this at all, tsarion was involved and producing his works which have a certain "sequential growth" way before this oxley character appeared

but that doesnt mean that tsarions work conflicts with oxleys work or someone elses, it only conflicts in the sense that it puts you off because you think it HAS to conflict, theres also a lot of easy grounds to dismiss oxley as a person annoying text aside. hes not a very good ambassador. i just happened to be one of the few people to find his work interesting his character aside, otherwise i wouldnt have ever chased the carrot after it was pulled away from me and i wasnt able to read the updates he used to make. tsarion banning oxley made one person read more than he was already reading.
That is what i was saying earlier, you have been attracted to oxleys work for some reason only available in your psyche, and it has led to you first stating you thought tsarion was disinfo then that he was a coadjutor, my ears are open if you can present a case to convince of this accusation .
I dont beleive theres any truth in it myself , but in the end it may come down to opinion , but in order to rise above that bottom line, please attemp to present your case about tsarion being a coadjutor in a concise manner as possible, bearing in mind that most critics end up treferencing oodles of links that quite frankly, nobody has the time to go and research, but maybe someone will hetre and counter all points, but if you can somehow make an essay that contains its own weight so to speak then you will be doing everyone a favour including yourself , even if this essay when dissected comes down to a difference of core belief between you and others, at least by getting to that point, maybe it will become clear there is ot a disinfo or coadjutor, just a preference for beleifs

Good points QSC TGII and Seraphim, will try and keep track of all posts but not easy for anyone
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 05 Jan 2010, 16:49

So let's get to the truth...and by no means do I insist that you go through the trouble to read AUTHENTICAL LITERATURE, if it's too much over your headz..then just go back to candy mountain and fly around with the evil aliens to Atlantis and have a trippy good time...seriously I like fables too, I just don't mistake them for true events or as an acceptable ersatz for historic records. So where were we..ahh aliens...

but whatever, fact is that Devas and Asuras caused a schism between western and eastern Aryans, where the gods of one half of the divide became the demons of the other. Instead of a huge constellation of Rishi cities in one big happy Vedic empire, it ultimately split up into three: Hapt Hindu (Upper Indus or the "Mohenjo Daro" civilization); Ayria (southern Iranian plateau, from Afghanistan west to the Hurians lands and Gobleki Tepe); and Tuirya (which later self-identified as the Sogdh or Saka or "Scythians" (Irish "Sidhe") and came to be known by Alexander's army as the "Bactrians" as their capital city was Balkh.

according to the ancient Iranian Shahnameh

Mtsar's disinfo writings only considers theosophical and freemasonic fiction and completely avoids to mention actual Aryan and Vedic literature..

Okay....meez jooz fellas...see ya laters
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Tue 05 Jan 2010, 23:10

I think i can do that essay. have to host a farewell poker game for somebody and get the place cleaned up and class tomorrow so not till thursday or friday.

in the meantime i found two more interesting pieces of information towards the coadjutor charge

Tsarion used to talk with me on the phone. We were close for a few years, and then I didn't hear from him for a long time. This was around 2005. So I heard he was going to do a series on Red Ice. Eventually I contact him, and he was happy to hear from me. So I decided to join his forum in 2006. The first forum! I think Quicksilver was also there. He started sending me private emails not to post certain things that he would be releasing in his future books. That's when I knew the guy wasn't genuine. I couldn't inform people freely. So then, one day I go to sign in and I discover I am banned. So I call him and he is ignoring all the phone calls and he changes his phone number. Then the site is closed, because Henrick has to erase all my posts about the Jesuits, and Masonry, etc.. They decided to open a new forum. Did you guys know that there was an earlier Mtsar forum? So I became a member of the second forum, and suddenly I started getting warned by Tsarion by email. He told me to stick with the current info and support him. Tsarion and Leo should be Twins! So people would ask me certain things about Freemasonry, and being a mason, I would give them their answers. Tsarion decided to ban me again. Tsarion doesn't want the Jesuits being discussed on his forum at all. He is a Satanist as well. I wouldn't trust him!

-Vivaldi III

This Excuse is the NUMBER ONE tactic used by all disinfo agents. They are affraid of harming the beliefs and offending the faith of Catholic listeners or Forum members. What Bullshit! How is talking about the Jesuits an offense to Catholics. I am Catholic and I am not offended. Most Catholics wouldn't be offended. Most Catholic don't trust the Pope. Most Catholics have little faith in a Church who pays in the millions for the silence of thousands of paedophilism victims per year. Alex Jones, Marrs, Tsarion, and Even our buddy alan Watt have all used this pointless excuse.

It is peculiar indeed that Tsarion now censors talk on the Jesuits as I can remember that a few years ago he did maintain a webpage that featured quite a bit of information on the Jebbies. Without giving a reason he decided to pull that page in its entirety and is nowhere to be found now.

there was a forum in 2006? and he had a page on jesuits that got pulled? can anyone verify this?

I wasnt around till late 07

also TG jesuits are not christian, roman catholicism was never perverted, it was never a good thing from the get go, and it was never a christian thing from the get go, so a jew can be a jesuit, but not women, there was ever only 1 woman in the order i believe, juana of austria.

Last edited by HighNoon on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 23:53; edited 2 times in total
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 05 Jan 2010, 23:30

there was a tsarion blog before his forum, but those things above being presented as "proofs" of tsarion being an coadjutor are statements by a poster called vivaldi who i witnessed personally acting like a ranting raving lunatic in tsars forum, so im afraid his words hold no iron for me either.

But i look forward to seeing the essay with your own thoughts on the matter High Noon, but i think your barking up the wrong tree in looking to attach this coadjutor or disinfo charge

On the subject of so called ancient writings proclaiming history , the Nubians receive quite bad press from many outlets including the egyptians

BBc4 are doing a documentary series called "Lost Kingdoms of Africa" part 1 dealing with a new interpretation of the Ancient nUbians back to around 10000BC , and seeing them in a different light to old reports of them.
Their amazing mud bricked architecture, their intimate bond with cattle , their strange dissapearance
They were now thought to have the first iron in africa
This progra suggests they were a indigenous distinct kingdom at southern egypt
POtential strange burial sacrifices of their kings, but maybe not as the presenter notes near the end , nothing is certain about how things were in the past.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv/bbc_four/2010-01-05
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 05 Jan 2010, 23:39

highnoon wrote:
im not trying to leave that out ive already said it in previous posts here i was just trying to make my last post seem more structured.
Oh really, but don't you know that if you are drunk that no matter how many times you try to edit it that it will still be incoherent. And what you did actually was erase not edit. You know exactly what you are doing and so do I getting out all your personal problems on tsarion and others as you claim as well. No one is interested in that here IMO. So do you want to discuss what truths or disinfo work that is bothering you.

And since you don't seem to want to keep up with this forum or claim you don't have time here is the link:
https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net/conspiracy-or-fact-f5/the-origin-of-mankind-womankind-t16.htm

Uri, you post the same things on all forums repetitively. You posted up all that before that you read off the internet pretending you know it all. All you do is cut and paste and create battles, I suggest folks ignore her or put her in the personal thread only, as she is unable to reconcile or apologize for her vindictiveness.
So let's get to the truth...and by no means do I insist that you go through the trouble to read AUTHENTICAL LITERATURE, if it's too much over your headz..then just go back to candy mountain and fly around with the evil aliens to Atlantis and have a trippy good time...seriously I like fables too, I just don't mistake them for true events or as an acceptable ersatz for historic records
I dare you to say that to an elder they would laugh in your face and think you were full of shit as you always are.
Mtsar's disinfo writings only considers theosophical and freemasonic fiction and completely avoids to mention actual Aryan and Vedic literature..
Okay....meez jooz fellas...see ya laters
Where do you think the theosophists and freemasons got some or most of their work from.......the Aryan and Vedic literature. And who do you think your favorite researcher, Blavatsky got her work from, quoting from her words....the ancient Tibetans and people in that area of the globe. You can't just say that you started and formed the ancient civilizations work in the present time. One creates new names, so instead of saying ancient Indian work you can say theosophist work, or any other new group name that has formed from the original ancient groups work.
I guess you enjoy having the Jew rulers own your ass. Or are you upset because you want to rule and know that they rule your ass.
You must have been treated like shit all your life, for you to always treat others that way.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Tue 05 Jan 2010, 23:51

what the fuck is your problem seraphim? Nice insults im done talking to you for today. I pmed you last night looking for the thread. i didnt find it i went to bed. im writing a post on two forums, one thats not even conspiracy, replying to posts that happen as i get a msg "a post was posted as you were writing this one".

Ok youre right youre right youre right youre right, i deleted out of malice i know exactly what im doing.

youre right

no no youre right. please. be right

Last edited by HighNoon on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 23:58; edited 1 time in total
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 05 Jan 2010, 23:55

highnoon wrote:
what the fuck is your problem seraphim? Nice insults im done talking to you for today. I pmed you last night looking for the thread. i have a life and a job to goto in the morning but i stayed up till 1:30.

That explains it all folks, highnoon revealed. You don't have to get upset because I noticed some things.
Actually people get real pissed off when uncovered.
I've been nothing but civil with you and you curse at me. Oh you are upset with me because I didn't pm you the thread right away, I have to sleep too you know. I wonder about that.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Wed 06 Jan 2010, 00:00

uncovered?

yep.

i have to sleep too. the fact that i pmed you means i was looking for it.

or are you going to accuse me of feigning to not know where it was and sending you a pm anyway to delay going to that thread cause i had some hope or knowledge that you were going to bed and werent going to respond to the pm till tomorrow anyways?

how devious am I?
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Wed 06 Jan 2010, 00:03

Oh really, but don't you know that if you are drunk that no matter how many times you try to edit it that it will still be incoherent. And what you did actually was erase not edit. You know exactly what you are doing

ribbing me is being civil? what are you timothy grasses niece?
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 06 Jan 2010, 00:08

i have to sleep too. the fact that i pmed you means i was looking for it.

or are you going to accuse me of feigning to not know where it was and sending you a pm anyway to delay going to that thread cause i had some hope or knowledge that you were going to bed and werent going to respond to the pm till tomorrow anyways?
how devious am I?
I'm not interested in your personal problems or getting drawn into them, nor am I your mother or slave, you are perfectly capable of navigating this forum, especially this small one, yourself.
Just admit it, you didn't want to find thread because you simply are not interested in discussing the research. That's fine with me.
Yeah, how devious are you?
ribbing me is being civil? what are you timothy grasses niece?
Like I said you don't have to call me names or start more personal problems inside.
You said you were drunk yourself, no ribbing you, and that you were trying to restructure your posts to make them more sensible. Which you actually erased some. Just wanted to let you know that it is much wiser to post while not drunk so folks can understand you.
You ribbed yourself.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 06 Jan 2010, 00:15

I am going to move these posts on tsarion to a special made thread afterwards, so that the full course of this accusation that he is disinfo or coadjutor is contained from beginning to end
High Noon and Drama queen , you both have aired these charges.

If you then start to backtrack or delete your threads, then i will leave that up to any observers to draw conclusions

But here is what i suggest, rather than what always happens during these debates, that isd, that when a person startts having second thoughts about something , their ego might kick in and start a flame war with swearing etc and try and deviate from the subject matter or even waste the thread from a personal fall-out

My suggestion is , lets see what both of you have got and either you will find out that you were wrong , you will find out that you have a fundamental difference in beleif or you will do a runner or you will provide powerful truths to back uo the accusation

But if you are not able to supply overwhelming evidence for such a serious charge , will you hold your heads in shame ? or in learning about the enemy within ?
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 06 Jan 2010, 03:38

seraphim wrote:
Uri, you post the same things on all forums repetitively. You posted up all that before that you read off the internet pretending you know it all. All you do is cut and paste and create battles, I suggest folks ignore her or put her in the personal thread only, as she is unable to reconcile or apologize for her vindictiveness.

What must we ingest to share this hallucination of yours?

seraphim wrote:
Where do you think the theosophists and freemasons got some or most of their work from.......the Aryan and Vedic literature. And who do you think your favorite researcher, Blavatsky got her work from, quoting from her words....the ancient Tibetans and people in that area of the globe. You can't just say that you started and formed the ancient civilizations work in the present time. One creates new names, so instead of saying ancient Indian work you can say theosophist work, or any other new group name that has formed from the original ancient groups work.

Blah blah pseudo aryan blah pseudo vedic blah pseudo tibetan blah falsifying historical facts blah falsifying
and defiling original historical accounts blah blah:

seraphim wrote:
I guess you enjoy having the Jew rulers own your ass. Or are you upset because you want to rule and know that they rule your ass.
You must have been treated like shit all your life, for you to always treat others that way.

You live in a fantasy world that eats away your sanity.

So now the Jews must feel your "theosophically justified" vindictiveness to compensate for your self-pity and you're really just psychotic.

Last edited by Irony on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 04:36; edited 2 times in total
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Wed 06 Jan 2010, 03:56

i was drunk the first post

i havnt been drunk since then, i simply i said i wanted to restructure another post, dont assume that means im drunk

and if you go back to the FIRST TIME I said i wanted to talk, or agreed, i never erased it. the first post where you learned i wanted to talk still exists, i simply cleaned up one post and that means im trying to change what i meant completely? you know why i erased it? cause i already said it and im trying not to repeat myself. i also would prefer not to get into a debate at the moment really, you took what i said and immediately asked me to start a real debate. do you realize i came home from class and had things to do and a job the next day and that right now im even talking with 6 people behind me setting up poker chips and i shouldnt even be talking on a forum right now but instead enjoying myself and the company with one of my friends whose leaving to go back to S korea.

i dont even know where you live but it was 11pm when i believe i came back to the thread and i didnt leave till 1:30 am or later i lost track of time, but i still pm'ed you cause i couldnt find the thread and was also writing another post, cause i wrote like 10 posts yesterday?

I am not coming back to this forum tonight, i hope you dont take this into your own context to mean im avoiding you or to mean something to suit this profile you are building of me.

i also want to state that irony isnt here with me i would prefer if people didnt think of us here as an away team. we are also not in affiliation with each other in any way even though we are saying similiar things or even the same things or different things. please keep that in mind. i have i feeling her presence here will just make things harder on me as people will be taxed from their dealings with her not to give me the right amount of respect or patience.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 06 Jan 2010, 04:30

Unless you are a completely fucking imbecilic and moronic could anyone's book or DVD sway you into a belief system to your detriment.

Very sarcastic demagogue, I can feel your contempt for the subhuman morons who follow suit for your belief system.

Michael Tsarion Revisited - Page 2 Ml6qlk

Plagiarization of the Swastika Symbol courtesy of Helena Blavatsky

Occultist Dr. Karl Haushofer who came to Hitler's aid in 1924 was a Blavatsky disciple, schooling Hitler in the "Secret Doctrine" of bullshit.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next