DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Tsarion Revisited

+8
Blackbird
Flames
KapitanScarlet
Sputnik
highnoon
tgII
quicksilvercrescendo
seraphim
12 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Michael Tsarion Revisited - Page 14 Empty Re: Michael Tsarion Revisited

Post  seraphim Fri 28 Sep 2012, 23:00

Ok here we go again...in short....
First off thanks for the response Quicksilvercrescendo.
I don't know anything about the tarot. I don't know Myself and never said I have. That is one reason I don't study the tarot. Most of us folks don't know there Self either. Though it would be great to practice those lost arts, and astrology (something I find very interesting). But like you said they have become warped and controlled. I think it is great Tsarion actually has solutions not many out there. I can see him scaring people if he talks about entities, he is wise not to. How can the tarot help us then if it so controlled as well as ourselves? I really believe we should know ourSelves first so we can see the bigger picture.
Those are facts.
The entities and tarot go hand in hand of course they do. I can imagine the doors that they open. But talking about that will just scare more than help, especially those brainwashed in religion which is the majority. So much feeding.
I still think things are not beyond hopeless. I think we are capable of so much more. I'm not going to give up on mySelf. Myself as well as others have to do something about our Self. So we can have some freedom. How can that be done?
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 28 Sep 2012, 23:01

Sounds like a bad broadband connection K

Qsc - ive located a podcast here with direct grounwork discussion on entities featuring terence mckenna and others , if you havent heard, worth a listen

DOWNLOAD

Some notes here from it
PROGRAM NOTES:

(Minutes : Seconds into program)

02:24 Terence McKenna: “When you start looking at the question of
these disincarnate entities, the first thing that strikes you is their persistence in human experience and folklore. This is not something unusual or statistically rare.”

07:57 Terence:
“The eradication of spirit from the visible world has been a project prosecuted with great zeal concomitant with the rise of modern science.”

10:01 Terence:
“If we examine the history of early modern science, we discover that some of the major movers and shakers were in fact being guided and directed in the formulation of early science by disincarnate entities.”

12:59 Terence:
“The aversion to the irrational is something that science inherited from Christianity.”

17:59 Ralph Abraham: “I think it was in 879 in the council of Byzantium
that spirit was made illegal, and then we went from three to two, so there’s only body and soul . . . and this is, I think, the reason why no one knows the difference between spirit and soul and thinks that they’re the same.”

21:01 Terence:
“Did you know that the dogma of purgatory, in Christian theology, was not created by theologians in Rome. It was created by Saint Patrick in an effort to make Christian doctrine more commiserate with Celtic folk beliefs in the process of converting Ireland to Christianity?”

22:12 Terence:
“The major tool for contacting these entities in any kind of controllable fashion is psychedelic compounds, especially DMT and the tryptamines. And those sort of experiences seem to line up pretty well with the Celtic fokelore.”

27:37 Terence:
“The irrational, in this objectified form, is very active in the process that we call history. It’s just that we don’t like to admit that because we’re committed to an official philosophy of reason and casuistry.”

33:57 Rupert Sheldrake: “The realm of our dreams is a personal nightly journeying into these realms of other entities.”
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Fri 28 Sep 2012, 23:14

just going to say that for what the tarot supposedly can do. for it to end up during the renaissance in gift shops seems a little unlikely. because during the times when kings and royals used the deck, i dont think anyone outside of them even knew they had it. at least with a crown or sceptor, maybe they wore it in front of the masses now and then, but to carry the deck and shuffle the cards in front of anybody cept their inner circle seems silly. so to even find this deck after a country lost its power or lost a war, would be to find an unknown item. if barbarians found it. they wouldnt know what to do with it or know its value. if another country got it. it would end up in the hands of the king of that said country and be hidden again. it would just never trickle down to us in any scenario you can devise. it had to have been passed down. and if it was passed down. its been shat on.

in either case its dangerous to use either a fake one or a real one. both dangerous for different reasons. and i just dont see what any common person could gain from it when you analyze what a common persons goals are in life. which are to raise kids, work, take care of family. take a vacation. youre going to bring out the deck to seek insight before you board the plane to take the family to hawaii? just why does a regular person need to consult demons for that?

kings though have geo political influence, their decisions affect millions. their endeavors might need consultation.

i almost want to call a tarot deck a hipster thing to do. because you shouldnt be taking yourself that seriously to even ponder learning how to do it.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 29 Sep 2012, 01:19

Good points high noon as to what in earth would a regular joe want with a tarot pack

The good interpretation of tarot i can come up with is that the tarot pack is a library of all the spirit influences that a human traveller may encounter or be ambushed by on their road to wisdom or ignorance
there are 2 schools of thought, the first is that the tarot reader holds the learned or inherited magic and simply uses the cards as a interface tool between them and the spirit guides , the second is what qsc pointed out, that the cards themselves can also hold power in relation to the content that is on them and its direct action into the subconscious of a user , maybe even beyond that users awareness

there must be good and sound reason why someone like crowley and frieda harris spent so much effort and time designing or redesigning the deck they did , every single detail and nuance on those cards potentially (and definetly in their belief) affects the subconscious and conscious awareness of the user in a synergestic copulation

But its definetly good to apply the rational , and irrational and abstract eye of investigation to the subject of tarot to see what reflects back, because in the lower worlds of massintelligence (; , some people go and get a tarot pack and believe they are now more special and may walk around with an invisible halo on their head because they have a tarot pack , they now possess a supposed mystery which is historically invested with secret power , it doesnt really matter if they know anything about the cards, as long as they have the in their possesion and think thats special, it really is special for them for a while , a case of a more amplified version of wearing the che-tshirt

But personally at this moment , i believe that tarot cards can have very influential effects on the human attentions, and even science has taken steps towards this by showing how colours affect emotion etc, and then there are pictoral symbols effects etc , so first effect is active on the viewer , second effect is for a learned viewer to extract something of use from those effects

heres the second part of the entity podcast
DOWNLOADPART2

good point about the entity worship of mamon in recent times and the dominant rise of science - good shit discussion
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  seraphim Sat 29 Sep 2012, 04:43

I've never listened to Mckenna, my goodness aren't they into anthropology. I can't get on the link, I'll try to find it!
If you think about it we are extradimensional entities in physical form. And because we are in a denser form, not to mention watered down, or just not there yet evolutionary wise, we can't see or interact with others.
I've been taken over, my mind and body by something, right before my vehicle stalled in the fast lane on one of the most busiest freeways. Whatever it was, didn't want me in my car at all the day before it happened.
I've interacted with a not so good alien being.
I see all kinds of beings right in the space of time right after I go to sleep, I don't know what wavelength it is, but when open my eyes and see these things, I focus and try to think normally and all slowly disappears. So I can understand that if the waves do change and cause folks to see things all the time, they can go crazy. But that is mental. Our consciousness is going to change again one of these days. If we can take control of it and experiment with other dimensions so one doesn't go mad that would be a very good thing.
And because the mind interprets reality based on waves, whoever programs the waves controls what we see (scary).
Maybe I have a defect in mine that causes me to see other dimensions. I need to go to sleep with different hertz level noises and see what happens!
For my reality they do exist, and I believe we are energy beings as well.
And what about the inner guardian, where do they show up in the picture. Yeah Highnoon and what could a common person gain from the tarot. Not much. So what can they do about it?
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 29 Sep 2012, 11:51

that discussion from 1989 1990 area

The easiest concept i can think of for an entity influence is of someone having a meltdown and losing the plot , not responding to previous respected rational dialogues
Some may rightfully say that this is just part of their character and that is also true depending on how far you want to go with the investigation of these causes and influences of the psyche

Some may also say that this was a good thing , the meltdown, because it cleared the air, and what that may actually mean is that it just brought out to the surface , dark entities that had been lurking in a personas psyche at the subliminised level but at which they were imposing their influence at various levels of negativity in the characters interactions with others

The meltdown only temporalily allowed a dissipation of the entitys applied pressure on its host, the question then is, did the host gain wisdom from that meltdown, and properly learn about the dynamics of that particular infestation on it , which leads to the host becoming the master of that particular entity instead of its subconscious slave , or does the host simply go about its business with the entity still embeded and feeding of it until the next meltdown which may cause greater chaos in the hosts existence

And the opposite may also be true with this guardian angel phenomena, it is some form of embedded entity that acts on the subliminal level to its human host through conscience etc

So i see the concept of entitys as just a more advanced form of psychology

Meltdown, Depression , Repression, Suppression, Joy, Extasy , all these conditions may be due to the human host being in close copulation with a particle form of entity

Most people would then split these into good and bad entities, but i dont agree with that, it depends on whether the host has an active or a passive copulation with these energies/ entities

All the conditions listed above can lead to very negative energy states for a human host , some even fatal if continued exposure too

Therefore it is the business of the enlighted human to evolve an awareness of how their own personality is interacting and communicating with others , how creative or how stagnant their life is

this is where the entitys can be seen not so much as good or bad, but as personal tarot cards in informing the human host how their particular stage of life is going in relation to energy spirit management

When someone is depressed , we are told they have a problem and should seek medical physical pills to help them out (the physical medicine) but in the science of entity(psychic medicine) the host has developed close copulation with a vampiric suction entity that sucks all faith and hope from their spirit , a normal condition of short circuit energy status.
It would be understandable to label this entity as destructive as that is the result of its attachment to the host, but it could also be seen as a natural phenomena , like a vulture clearing up the dead meat , the host has allowed they energy management to get into emergency condition which has attracted the depression entity, at low level engagement this depression entity is the hosts friend, when it appears , it is saying you are starting to fall my friend, and i am hear to catch you, you had better find some way of addressing your fall, or you are my mealticket

But in reality its not so easy for someone depressed to apply a rationalised entity science to whats happening to them because the entity attachment sucking their energy also affects their thinking

I believe there are different levels of thinking that humans can be entrapped into depending on activation of their emotional fluid (arousal and depletion) which is directly affected by which form of entitys / influences are currently copulating with them

i dont believe that its possible for a human to be constantly happy , i think that no matter what stage of existence we are at, we are always getting visited by the characters on the tarot cards, but the one ace we do possess is the card of experience , that is how a human , can learn how to navigate through life not so much controlling the entities , but riding them , the person that chieves this state , is truly observing the game from a higher plain which few people can contemplate because that game is happening in every single conversatiion and social interaction , and every minute of every day

Now ive got this really annoying entity hammering on my skull, i have to deal with .

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 30 Sep 2012, 04:21

Thanks for posting that Kapis. I certainly believe that! I still have to find Mckenna...
Those so called entities do affect how we feel. The way I encounter them is through the dream world. People may believe I'm just depressed or stressed out, and it's just me causing it but there are influences everywhere. Those ones that cause emotional disturbances are more subtle and can go from here to there, unlike ghost entities. The reason why I get depressed is because I have been around for some folks for too long and they are negative. Guess why. At night sometimes I have to have it out with their entities. It's all about energy.
It's not funny and a person would never guess they are being influenced.
As for ghosts. The place they occupy is heavy, you can feel it physically and you get quite depressed as well. Not only that but they mess with your energy bodies when you sleep.
A person never gets a break it seems.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 30 Sep 2012, 18:23

Will listen to the audio tomorrow kapis, this weekend was full of projects as it is just a couple of weeks where snow could possibly start falling.
So have to put away the summer-fall items and break out the winter items especially for the kids and rake a shit load of leaves.
I like fall when it has many dry days.
Bought six kilos of fresh corn on the cob right on the farm...pick it yourself...GMO is banned here...so no worries.
The kids love walking amongst the crops and picking corn and vegetables.
Got a good variety of some squashes and pumpkins as well. Good to eat fall root vegetables as winter approaches as it is good preparation for the right nutrients to help the immune system later stave off winter-time colds and flu.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 04 Oct 2012, 16:43

So, even though I take liberties to critique, point out discrepancies, contradictions and poke fun at Tsarion...

I would like to firmly state that his The Posthuman World lecture, which has been posted here before, is pure excellence.

Part 1 of 4

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 05 Oct 2012, 01:40

I enjoyed this lecture too, QSC, Michael is certainly becoming more refined, I think.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 07 Oct 2012, 23:03

On the subject of the tarot and entitys , according to Crowley, the Great Angel HRU is Set over the operation of the secret wisdom (tarot)
This angel HRU is first mentioned in golden dawn writings but no mention of what it stands for
But Mr C mentions only one time in the book of thoth what this HRU stands for , and it is HERU (Horus)

This reference by golden dawn members and crowley suggests the existence of an aged entity that communicates through tarot to those qualified to receive such communication

Footnote - the Golden Dawn HORUS temple was located in Bradford, England , where the magician George Galloway has recently been reborn into a position of great public influence
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 09 Oct 2012, 18:03

...and each tarot card has its own corresponding entity attached to it.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 27 Nov 2012, 00:41

This is a good little summary by mtsar , on the interzions, the is-state creation etc , the dead sea resources industry is a fact , among many items, they do a massive turnover marketing "authentic dead sea salt " to health clubs all over the world for people to bathe in at a very nice profit , thats money for nothing

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 28 Nov 2012, 09:30

Michael Tsarion Revisited - Page 14 IsraeliSoldierPraysNearTank
    "YHWH, ride with me in my Merkava tank as I
    prepare to smash through Gaza and kill these
    Hamas maniacs."

But I really do have to admit it, as bad as the circumstances are, the Hamas are just
fucking lunatics.

Warning: If any of you less than Jews use the word "YHWH", may the Gods shit on your
morning breakfast.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 12 Dec 2012, 22:25

Ref - The mtsar stream later this eve, i think this is a great format and the sort of development im prepared to back with my hard earned notes, (10 dolls) Any form of public accessible discussions on these subjects of esoteric, philosophy, psychology, occult, religion etc in a non-conditioned open-ended approach is a positive step into expanding knowledge of the captive human mystery

although im up at the crack of dawn so dont know how long i can tune in for and i just havent had time to form a question worthy of my arousal at this moment but maybe next time(:

ive had a strange couple of days, my email account has been frozen without access and no explanation given by the mail provider , 8 years of info on there, yeah i know i should have backed it up but it was always such a secure mail provider until the recent sell out where its started to go bad
In addition to that, a new gmail account i started couple months back has also been made inaccessible and no reply back from them either

after 36 hours without explanation from either mail provider , im getting more intrigued by the moment about wats going down
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 15 Dec 2012, 01:31

i never managed to sign on for the stream , a series of unexpected occurrences What a Face
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 14 Mar 2013, 00:04

Excellent documented expose here by M

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin