Michael Tsarion Revisited

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Michael Tsarion Revisited

Post  Sputnik on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 04:49

I dare you to say that to an elder they would laugh in your face and think you were full of shit as you always are.

I dare you to tell your not-so-Nazi relatives about your new found love for ideological Nazi

and can literally picture how they gonna throw flowerpots at you in their sheer exaltation.
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 05:02

Blah blah pseudo aryan blah pseudo vedic blah pseudo tibetan blah falsifying historical facts blah falsifying and defiling original historical accounts blah blah:
Blavatsky falsifying history? LOL, your historical accounts that you read are based on blah blah and have very little originality, if you want false history it's mostly what you have been taught. Fortunately, we are seeing the truths coming out now.
LOL, you don't even know the original historical accounts.

You are talking like a baby would Uri. Come on, I can say worse things than you that would make you cringe. And the folks behind the Jews have always owned your ass, get over it.
As it looks like, you are not interested in any kind of communication or reconciling. I am waiting for you to
tell everyone why you are hurting so bad. You need to finally get it all out, and not take it out on others anymore.
Just imagine you will be able to smile again if you do.

Plagiarization of the Swastika Symbol courtesy of Helena Blavatsky

Occultist Dr. Karl Haushofer who came to Hitler's aid in 1924 was a Blavatsky disciple, schooling Hitler in the "Secret Doctrine" of bullshit.
No one is interested in your bashing posts like the above. If you can also talk about why you think the Secret Doctrine is bullshit that would be great, give some evidence. Can you prove that it is a fact that Blavatsky plagiarized the Swastika Symbol. And does it mean that even if she used it or something similar herself she is guilty. You know the symbol goes back tens of thousands of years, there must have been a lot of plagariziers. It originally represented some kind of power that one can use. And I would be using that symbol right now for myself, but I'm not into that, so I guess you can't call me a Nazi.

No cares that you hate Hitler or the others. Just focus on what's behind the hate so people on the internet will think that you can actually communicate and use your own mind without losing it.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 05:06

I dare you to tell your not-so-Nazi relatives about your new found love for ideological Nazi

and can literally picture how they gonna throw flowerpots at you in their sheer exaltation..

The laughs on you, don't you know anything about the Natives. The HOPI were given the NAZI symbol a very long time ago by who they believe is a benevolent God, and they are waiting for that God to come back with the NAZI symbol to save humanity or at least help out.
So all the Hopi's and Natives are NAZIS?......you are hilarious

Last edited by seraphim on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 05:11; edited 1 time in total
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 05:10

i was drunk the first post

i havnt been drunk since then, i simply i said i wanted to restructure another post, dont assume that means im drunk

and if you go back to the FIRST TIME I said i wanted to talk, or agreed, i never erased it. the first post where you
learned i wanted to talk still exists, i simply cleaned up one post and that means im trying to change what i meant completely?
you know why i erased it? cause i already said it and im trying not to repeat myself. i also would prefer not to get into a debate at
the moment really, you took what i said and immediately asked me to start a real debate. do you realize i came home from class and had
things to do and a job the next day and that right now im even talking with 6 people behind me setting up poker chips and i shouldnt even
be talking on a forum right now but instead enjoying myself and the company with one of my friends whose leaving to go back to S korea.

i dont even know where you live but it was 11pm when i believe i came back to the thread and i didnt leave till 1:30 am, but i still pm'ed
you cause i couldnt find the thread and was also writing another post, cause i wrote like 10 posts yesterday?

I am not coming back to this forum tonight, i hope you dont take this into your own context to mean im avoiding you or to mean something to suit this
profile you are building of me
Highnoon
There is no need to build a profile of you, I'll go by my instincts with you. I was conjuring up though if you were a male or female, but you don't have to say what you are. You put the load on me to find a simple thread for you and then you complained I sent the thread to you too late. Do you really want to reconcile with people or just cause problems. Is english not your first language, because I don't think you can always be drunk. What is the excuse for this behavior.

Okay I just went back and you deleted two of your posts saying they were not important. You don't think discussing the research is important. Why did you really delete those posts? Well I will save you time and effort by copying your posts as quotes so you don't have to go back and edit so much like I am doing now, how's that sound. You must have confidence in yourself to say what you want and really mean and stick to that, no going back and deleting, unless you are hiding something.

It's fine if you don't want to debate, but it seems you don't want to talk about what you feel is tsarion disinfo or anything to do with his work. All you have are personal problems that you like to talk about.

So you were drunk at 11:00 but a couple hours later at 1:30 you were not? And you don't have time to discuss...hmmmm? Me either, but I make time and so can you.

i also want to state that irony isnt here with me i would prefer if people didnt think of us here as an away team. we are also not in affiliation with each other in any way even though we are saying similiar things or even the same things or different things.
please keep that in mind. i have i feeling her presence here will just make things harder on me as people will be taxed from their dealings
with her not to give me the right amount of respect or patience..
Whatever you say Highnoon.
You have no obligations here at all but I expect to see you at the origins of mankind/womankind thread, which is mostly about genetic manipulation, the next time I talk to you or at least discussing the research that you have a problem with. And for the third time this is not a conspiracy forum. If you believe that, then the crazy one's have got to you.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 14:08

I was drunk the time i made the original thread topic.

I was not drunk when i came home from class or during class, or after wards.

im a heterosexual male.
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 18:00

seraphim wrote:

"The HOPI were given the NAZI symbol a very long time ago"

" they are waiting for that God to come back with the NAZI symbol to save humanity"

Fantasize as you like, psycho. It means nothing.

seraphim wrote:
Can you prove that it is a fact that Blavatsky plagiarized the Swastika Symbol.

All your other pathologies like the messianic complex stem from your deep core belief in the ultimate truth of impossible bullshit.
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 19:20

Your forum empty Irony?
Yes....it is.
Heh heh heh.

How long has it been since you have been laid proper?
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 20:30

At the 5:00 minute mark watch the Nazi symbol and weep. Eat your words.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9qfE8SmOsM

I also have scientific evidence that you are a real psychotic.

You mentioned before to everyone that you get severe side effects if you take MSG. Well I got real bad news
for you. MSG triggers schizophrenia. I did the research. Which concludes that you have an imbalance in your
glutamate levels, as most people don't get your kind of reactions on MSG, and also means that you particularly have too much glutamate in your frontal lobe to begin with which is also a factor in schizophrenia.

You might want to get on some anti-psychotics immediately. Here I did the work for you, read it and weep:
There are many theories of schizophrenia, and some of these have ben proven wrong. There are some variations
on the glutamate theory. One variation is that the glutamate receptors are abnormal. Another variation is that
glutamate itself is high. In another variation glutamate is low.

Tebartz et al (2005)

In 2005 Tebartz et al of Germany reported "increased prefrontal and hippocampal glutamate concentration in
schizophrenia". In the prefrontal cortex the glutamate was 7.49 in schizophrenia and 2.90 in controls. The
glutamine was 7.32 in schizophrenics and 1.98 in controls. Similar elevated findings were seen in the hippocampal
area.
http://www.schizophreniaforum.org/for/curr/Moghaddam/default.asp
Serious research companies have realized that Glutamates cause severe human degenerative diseases, schizophrenia
among them.
Many scientists have informed that the platelet sensitivity to glutamate is increased in people with a tendency
to nervous depression. (Berk, M., H. Plein & D. Ferreira. 2001. Platelet glutamate receptor supersensitivity in
major depressive disorder. Clin. Neuropharmacology. 24: 129-132).

http://biocab.org/Glutamates.html

Highnoon, put the drunkeness aside. Take your time on the research.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 20:48

quicksilvercrescendo wrote:Your forum empty Irony?
Yes....it is.
Heh heh heh.

"My forum" had 4 members...just like this one here. But I get my forum-fix somewhere else....no worries Rolling Eyes

quicksilvercrescendo wrote:How long has it been since you have been laid proper?

You are a mental & emotional criple but I don't hate you I love you
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 20:51

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika_origin_theories

The earliest archaeological evidence of a swastika-motif dates from the Upper Paleolithic period (ca. 10,000 BCE). It appears on birds carved from mammoth tusk and the motif is etched at the spot where the bird's feet should be. This carving is depicted on page 117 of Joseph Campbell's, Flight of the Wild Gander: Explorations in the Mythological Dimension (2002 ed). In the neolithic (5th millennium BCE), variants of arrangements of fourfold rotation symmetry (besides other orders, especially threefold), of spirals occur, and in the Bronze Age notably of animal shapes, the so-called Tierwirbel.

The ubiquity of the swastika symbol is easily explained by its being a very simple symbol that will arise independently in any basket-weaving society. The swastika is a repeating design, created by the edges of the reeds in a square basket-weave. Other theories attempt to establish a connection via cultural diffusion or an explanation along the lines of Carl Jung's collective unconscious.

Another explanation is suggested by Carl Sagan in his book Comet, proposing that the symbol was inspired by a comet approaching Earth closely enough that the jets of gas streaming from it, bent by the comet's rotation, became visible. This explanation has found some adherents among catastrophists.
Sagan reproduces an ancient Chinese manuscript (the Book of Silk) that shows comet tail varieties: most are variations on simple comet tails, but the last shows the comet nucleus with four bent arms extending from it, recalling a swastika. Sagan suggests that in antiquity a comet could have approached so close to Earth that the jets of gas streaming from it, bent by the comet's rotation, became visible, leading to the adoption of the swastika as a symbol across the world.

This swastika like rendering is labeled 翟星 (翟 dí "long tailed pheasant" 星 xīng "star") and its caption is the lengthiest of all comets depicted, because only the swastika comet is said to have been seen in all four seasons: "Appearing in spring means good harvest, in summer means drought, in autumn means flood, in winter means small battles." [ Carl Sagan and Ann Druyan, 1985]

Book of Silk

These drawings of comets date from before 168 BCE from the Book of Silk. Unearthed from Han tomb number 3 at Mawangdui, Changsha, China, the drawings are part of a large number of documents, which includes the I Ching and two similar versions of the Tao Te Ching, found during the 1970s and often referred to as the Mawangdui Silk Texts. Each illustration has a caption describing what will happen if the comet as depicted appears, so the artifact is basically an atlas of comet forms seen in the past. It should not be assumed that each drawing represents a different comet, as any particular comet might appear quite differently to an observer on each trip it makes about the sun.

Kobres further relates Sanskrit term svastika or su-astika to the Astika Parva in the Mahabharata which relates the birth of a cosmic bird par excellence--Garuda, interpreting Garuda as an earth-approaching comet. [Kobres, B. 1992, Hewitt, J.F.K. 1907] This fabulous winged deity had a radiance like the Sun, could change shapes at will, and destroyed other gods and kings by casting down fire and stirring up storms of reddish dust which darkened the Sun, Moon and stars.

The bird-comet connection is even more obvious in the Jamva-khanda Nirmana Parva of the Mahabharata which describes a fierce fowl with but one wing, one eye, and one leg, hovering in the night sky. [Roy, P.C. 1973] As this bird "screams" and "vomits blood":

"All the quarters of the earth, being overwhelmed by showers of dust, look inauspicious. Fierce clouds, portentous of danger, drop bloody showers during the night. Rahu of fierce deeds is also, O monarch, afflicting the constellation Kirtika. Rough winds, portending fierce danger, are constantly blowing."

The mention of Rahu, the demon of eclipse, which originally had four arms and a tail that was severed by Vishnu to become Ketu (comet) is interesting in that the demon is here darkening Kirttika (the Pleiades) in the month of Karttika (latter half of October, through mid November), for the tale goes on to relate that:

". . . in course of the same month both the Moon and the Sun have undergone eclipses on the thirteenth days from the day of the first lunation. The Sun and the Moon therefore, by undergoing eclipses on unusual days, will cause a great slaughter of the creatures of the earth. Meteors, effulgent like Indra's thunder-bolt, fall with loud hisses . . . People, for meeting together, coming out of their houses with lighted brands, have still to encounter a thick gloom all round . . . From the mountains of Kailasa and Mandara and Himavat thousands of explosions are heard and thousands of summits are tumbling down . . . Fierce winds charged with pointed pebbles are blowing, crushing mighty trees. In villages and towns trees, ordinary and sacred, are falling down, crushed by mighty winds and struck by lightning."

This is, almost certainly, a mythological record of an intense meteor storm from the still active Taurid stream which presently peaks around the first of November and appears to radiate from near the Pleiades star cluster.[Clube, V., Napier, B 1982] The un-airworthy bird associated with this meteor bombardment could have been comet Encke which until recently was thought to be the sole source for the Taurid meteors. [Kobres, B. 1992] [Whipple, F.L. 1985] However, the discovery of other large contributors which are now dark but were once active comets rules out a positive identification.

According to Alfred Hillebrandt in his Vedic Mythology (1981 English edition, vol 2 pp 259-60) there is evidence of the notion of a celestial bird foot-print in early Indian literature. Thus the likelihood of the motif that actually looks like a bird's foot-print, often appears in a cosmic context, and eventually became associated with the term svastika being related to that celestial bird is high. [Kobres, B. 1992, Hewitt, J.F.K. 1907 ] Hillebrandt relates that it was the seven Rsis who settled down (in the heavens) to practice tapas and with the five Adhvaryus they guard "the hidden foot print of the bird." He goes on to state:

"In this context another point may be mentioned. In verse III.7 7 cited above "the five Adhvaryus" are mentioned along with the seven Rsis; from this juxtaposition it would seem that this designation too does not refer to the professional priests of the sacrificial place but to certain models in the sky who move to and fro as the Adhvaryus do. It seems to me that here we have an allusion to the five planets. Otherwise we seek in vain for a mention of the planets in the hymns of the RV."
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 20:51

You are a mental & emotional criple but I don't hate you
No...really. How long?
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 21:08

seraphim wrote:

I also have scientific evidence that you are a real psychotic.

You mentioned before to everyone that you get severe side effects if you take MSG.

I mentioned that to Nailz at Webanarchy about an hour ago, looks like this Forum here is too small for you to satisfy your needs of gossip.

Well I got real bad news
for you. MSG triggers schizophrenia. I did the research. Which concludes that you have an imbalance in your
glutamate levels, as most people don't get your kind of reactions on MSG, and also means that you particularly have too much glutamate in your frontal lobe to begin with which is also a factor in schizophrenia.

You might want to get on some anti-psychotics immediately. Here I did the work for you, read it and weep:
There are many theories of schizophrenia, and some of these have ben proven wrong. There are some variations
on the glutamate theory. One variation is that the glutamate receptors are abnormal. Another variation is that
glutamate itself is high. In another variation glutamate is low.

Tebartz et al (2005)

In 2005 Tebartz et al of Germany reported "increased prefrontal and hippocampal glutamate concentration in
schizophrenia". In the prefrontal cortex the glutamate was 7.49 in schizophrenia and 2.90 in controls. The
glutamine was 7.32 in schizophrenics and 1.98 in controls. Similar elevated findings were seen in the hippocampal
area.
http://www.schizophreniaforum.org/for/curr/Moghaddam/default.asp
Serious research companies have realized that Glutamates cause severe human degenerative diseases, schizophrenia
among them.
Many scientists have informed that the platelet sensitivity to glutamate is increased in people with a tendency
to nervous depression. (Berk, M., H. Plein & D. Ferreira. 2001. Platelet glutamate receptor supersensitivity in
major depressive disorder. Clin. Neuropharmacology. 24: 129-132).
http://biocab.org/Glutamates.html

MSG is a nerve poison that attacks the braincells and causes effects of severe physical bodypain, at least in my case. If I were to eat it I would be unable to get up and walk for several days.

Thanks for your concern, I haven't been in contact with MSG for over ten years because of this specific food allergy. Now tell me, what triggers your messiniac Neo Nazi halucinations? Do you think it could have something to do with your diet or is it caused by a non-organic emotional deficiancy?

BTW, do you take any anti-psychotics? I've heard that in the U.S. like every 4th or so American is hooked onto one of them.

Highnoon, put the drunkeness aside. Take your time on the research.

You are really bad at insulting people, can you put some more effort into it please.

Last edited by Irony on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 23:12; edited 3 times in total
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 21:11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm#Female_orgasm

A typical woman's orgasm lasts much longer than that of a man.[41] It is preceded by erection of the clitoris and moistening of the opening of the vagina. Some women exhibit a sex flush, a reddening of the skin over much of the body due to increased blood flow to the skin. As a woman nears orgasm, the clitoral glans moves inward under the clitoral hood, and the labia minora (inner lips) become darker. As orgasm becomes imminent, the outer third of the vagina tightens and narrows, while overall the vagina lengthens and dilates and also becomes congested from engorged soft tissue.[42] Elsewhere in the body, the breasts swell because myofibroblasts of the nipple-aerolar complex contract, causing erection of the nipples and contraction of the aerolar diameter, reaching their maximum at the start of orgasm.[citation needed] The uterus then experiences a series of between 3 and 15 muscular contractions[citation needed]. A woman experiences full orgasm when her uterus, vagina, anus, and pelvic muscles undergo a series of rhythmic contractions. Most women find these contractions very pleasurable. By the end of orgasm, breast size has returned to normal, but nipples take longer than the rest of the breast.

Recently, researchers from the University Medical Center of Groningen, the Netherlands, correlated the sensation of orgasm with muscular contractions occurring at a frequency of 8–13 Hz centered in the pelvis and measured in the anus. They argue that the presence of this particular frequency of contractions can distinguish between voluntary contraction of these muscles and spontaneous involuntary contractions, and appears to more accurately correlate with orgasm as opposed to other metrics like heart rate that only measure excitation. They claim to have identified "[t]he first objective and quantitative measure that has a strong correspondence with the subjective experience that orgasm ultimately is". They note that the measure of contractions that occur at a frequency of 8–13 Hz is specific to orgasm. They found that using this metric they could distinguish from rest, voluntary muscular contractions, and even unsuccessful orgasm attempts.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland

WARNING...THE FOLLOWING VIDEO LINKS CONTAIN MATERIAL THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED OFFENSIVE AND PORNOGRAPHIC.

THE INTENT IS FOR ILLUSTRATION OF SEXUAL PHYSIOLOGY FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES AND TO SHOW THE IRONY OF WHAT SHE SHOULD BE EXPERIENCING IN LIFE RATHER THAN COPY AND PASTING IT AWAY ON THE INTERNET...A GAPING WET PUSSY IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE...OPEN WIDE URI AND CHOKE UPON THE EXPANSE OF KNOWLEDGE AND REVELATION NOW BEFORE YOU...

(Should you feel that you have suffered traumatic rape episodes by Madame Helena Blavatsky, Nazis, any Theosophical disciples of the New Age, or suffer from whore-hopping from one forum to another to fill the void in your life please consult with your psychologist and adjust your meds prior to viewing.)

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0fa7f5023a68ecd91a77
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=b448b934f326f0db66c3

Last edited by quicksilvercrescendo on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 21:17; edited 1 time in total
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 21:16

quicksilvercrescendo wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm#Female_orgasm

A typical woman's orgasm lasts much longer than that of a man.[41] It is preceded by erection of the clitoris and moistening of the opening of the vagina. Some women exhibit a sex flush, a reddening of the skin over much of the body due to increased blood flow to the skin. As a woman nears orgasm, the clitoral glans moves inward under the clitoral hood, and the labia minora (inner lips) become darker. As orgasm becomes imminent, the outer third of the vagina tightens and narrows, while overall the vagina lengthens and dilates and also becomes congested from engorged soft tissue.[42] Elsewhere in the body, the breasts swell because myofibroblasts of the nipple-aerolar complex contract, causing erection of the nipples and contraction of the aerolar diameter, reaching their maximum at the start of orgasm.[citation needed] The uterus then experiences a series of between 3 and 15 muscular contractions[citation needed]. A woman experiences full orgasm when her uterus, vagina, anus, and pelvic muscles undergo a series of rhythmic contractions. Most women find these contractions very pleasurable. By the end of orgasm, breast size has returned to normal, but nipples take longer than the rest of the breast.

Recently, researchers from the University Medical Center of Groningen, the Netherlands, correlated the sensation of orgasm with muscular contractions occurring at a frequency of 8–13 Hz centered in the pelvis and measured in the anus. They argue that the presence of this particular frequency of contractions can distinguish between voluntary contraction of these muscles and spontaneous involuntary contractions, and appears to more accurately correlate with orgasm as opposed to other metrics like heart rate that only measure excitation. They claim to have identified "[t]he first objective and quantitative measure that has a strong correspondence with the subjective experience that orgasm ultimately is". They note that the measure of contractions that occur at a frequency of 8–13 Hz is specific to orgasm. They found that using this metric they could distinguish from rest, voluntary muscular contractions, and even unsuccessful orgasm attempts.[

Neotantra is the ancient Indian spiritual tradition of sexual practices. It attributes a different value to orgasm than traditional cultural approaches to sexuality. Some practitioners of tantric sex aim to eliminate orgasm from sexual intercourse by remaining for a long time in the pre-orgasmic and non-emission state. Advocates of this, such as Rajneesh, claim that it eventually causes orgasmic feelings to spread out to all of one's conscious experience.[50][51]

Some[who?] advocates of tantric and neotantric sex claim that Western culture focuses too much on the goal of climactic orgasm, which reduces our ability to have intense pleasure during other moments of the sexual experience. Eliminating this enables a richer, fuller and more intense connection.[52]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland

WARNING...THE FOLLOWING VIDEO LINKS CONTAIN MATERIAL THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED OFFENSIVE AND PORNOGRAPHIC.

THE INTENT IS FOR ILLUSTRATION OF SEXUAL PHYSIOLOGY FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES AND TO SHOW THE IRONY OF WHAT SHE SHOULD BE EXPERIENCING IN LIFE RATHER THAN COPY AND PASTING IT AWAY ON THE INTERNET...A GAPING WET PUSSY IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE...

(Should you feel that you have suffered traumatic rape episodes by Madame Helena Blavatsky or any Theosophical disciples please consult with your psychologist prior to viewing.)

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0fa7f5023a68ecd91a77
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=b448b934f326f0db66c3

Has your spouse complained about your sexual potency or is this the kind of research that Mtsar provides youwith in his 555,- dollar "mystery school" when he is not acting like a raving Nazi cxxx?

Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 21:19

So you equate sexuality with complaining. That long huh?
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 21:25

quicksilvercrescendo wrote:So you equate sexuality with complaining. That long huh?

Equating sexuality with your small dick complex?

...keep going though, it amuses me and I knew you would drag the thread to your usual level of impotency.
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 23:39

Irony/Uri,
Every word out of your mouth is an insult so I'll give it right back to you.
Can't get laid? Don't get upset at us if you can't find anyone. Are you rigid!
Oh your forum has 4 members, must be all your schizophrenic handles!
I mentioned that to Nailz at Webanarchy about an hour ago, looks like this Forum here is too small for you to satisfy your needs of gossip.
The laughs on you again! So far all you have been saying are lies and you can't defend your demon at all! Look back in the forum, I've been doing glutamate and schizophrenia research because you mentioned on a forum awhile back that you had severe reactions to MSG. The reason why I started that was because you mentioned a long time ago you had reactions with MSG, and you don't remember that you talked about that before on a forum.
This was done before you announced that today on Webanarchy. And then by you confirming it yourself on the Webanarchy proves that you have a glutamate level problem.
As for gossip I've been talking about the link found in this research and an actual problem in your brain to people way before you mentioned again about your major problems with MSG.
Thanks for your concern, I haven't been in contact with MSG for over ten years because of this specific food allergy. Now tell me, what triggers your messiniac Neo Nazi halucinations? Do you think it could have something to do with your diet or is it caused by a non-organic emotional deficiancy?

BTW, do you take any anti-psychotics? I've heard that in the U.S. like every 4th or so American is hooked onto one of them.
A relapsing in your brain, the anti-psychotics are for you, do you need a few suggestions on which ones to take. You haven't read the research it doesn't matter if you take MSG or not. You have abnormal levels of glutamate in your brain already, that's why MSG triggers you to go into the schizophrenic state and all the rest of your symptoms that happen.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 23:55

Cant get laid
aaaghhh now its all started to make sense, thx qsc and seraphim , now i see where the hyper drama is sourcing from, that explains that undercurrent of frustration

Reading about that female orgasm is doing it for me cyclops how about you drama ?

oh these movies....... will keep them for a quiet eve sometime Razz
KapitanScarlet
Admin

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 00:05

Of course we see you attacking the messenger rather than the message. Debate the information.

THE SO-CALLED "PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION"

I have people many send copies to me in all earnestness, telling me that this was the part of the "conspiracy", I had overlooked. (They are, but not in the way that their proponents think!) Pat Brooks, who purports to expose the occult as do I actually cites them as a legitimate source! This could be excused as "ignorance" but for the fact that she makes common cause with the Identity Movement. Further, she is nearly as well-read on New Age materials as I am. As such she knows their true anti-semitic nature.

What are these so-called Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and how did they come into circulation?

The Protocols purport to be Jewish plans for world domination and the destruction of the "Goyim" (gentiles). More likely, they are carefully disguised occult plans for world domination and the destruction of all but blonde-blue-eyed pagans.

No lesser an occult figure than Madame Blavatsky herself was present at the birth of the Protocol circulation. Just who composed them remains a mystery. But at any rate, Yuliana Glinka, a personal companion to Madame Blavatsky claimed to have found them and passed them on to governmental authorities. Of their origins, historian James Webb says:

"There is no possibility of doubting the date of the forgery or that the Protocols were composed somewhere in France. Their first publication was in St. Petersburg, in Krushevan's anti-Semitic paper Znamya during August-September 1903.... It is probable that the forgery entered Russia with Yuliana Glinka (1884-1918), the daughter of a Russian diplomat who spent her time in Paris and St. Petersburg and was a Theosophist devoted to Madame Blavatsky. It is possible to identify Yuliana Glinka in one of the best known books of the Occult Revival, and when it becomes clear what sort of person she was the historian of the occult at once grows pensive." 4
Helena Blavatsky herself had strong anti-semitic tendencies. On one occasion Webb recounts that she wrote a letter to a New York paper complaining of their reporting of Russian persecution against the Jews. 4 Webb documents that she also was responsible for at least one anti-Semitic tract. The Protocols were later translated into English by one Victor Marsden, a man with heavy ties to the English occult or illuminist Movement. They were circulated in the United States of America by one of the wealthiest anti-Semites of all time.

Henry Ford

Henry Ford was responsible for United States circulation of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. He too had his occult biases. He frequently said he believed in reincarnation. Moreover, he had a close friendship with and deep admiration for Thomas Alva Edison, an early and faithful Theosophist. The Theosophical Society naturally applauded Mr. Ford's occult beliefs:

James Webb, Cambridge scholar and author of "The Occult Establishment" notes:
`'When Yuliana Glinka passed to her protector the manuscript known as The Secret of the Jews, she was not only fulfilling her function as a good secret agent and loyal anti-Semite. She was probably also proceeding in accordance with her private inclinations as an occultist and a member of the Theosophical Society." 5

Of the antisemitism of Theosophy itself,

Webb comments:

"Theosophy, its doctrine, its foundress, and its adherents, can all be shown to have been involved in racism, conspiracy theories, and at least one anti-Semitic tract. This tract is of considerable importance, as it is one of the earliest anticipations of The Secret of the Jews and the Protocols. In order to understand how the Theosophical Society could have reprinted it in 1888, we must return to Madame Blavatsky and her doctrine.""The Occult Establishment", page 226.

The Yuliana Glinka Webb discusses is the same Yuliana Glinka mentioned in the edition of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion as the "patriotic lady" who discovered them and felt it her Christian duty to pass them along to responsible people in positions of authority. This same Yuliana Glinka was a Theosophist "devoted to Madame Blavatsky." 6

Sometimes direct evidence has come to my attention in amusing ways. James Webb's work, "The Occult Establishment", was the source of information I gave over a Southwest Radio Church interview to the effect that the Protocols had probably been a direct product of occult interests. Some irate anti-Semites (they would deny this as they deny the Jewish people are true Semites!), decided to try and convince me of my error. They sent me an aged copy of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. There it was, in the introduction-a lengthy and glowing statement of Yuliana Glinka's contribution to the circulation of these "Protocols." Until then, I had had to settle for secondary evidence and Webb's intellectual inferences that their source of emanation had to be Madame Glinka!

http://www.despatch.cth.com.au/Books_V/PROTOCOLS.htm
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 00:11

Drama, are you also going to present your independant concise essay "of evidence " to back up your charge that tsar is disinfo ? or u backing down ?
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 00:28

Of course we see you attacking the messenger rather than the message. Debate the information.
That's what I've been telling highnoon to focus on, the information. You have to revert to copying again. I caught you in a couple of lies and bashings as usual of the research and you couldn't backup or say anything, got embarrassed about the swastika? As for attacking that's all you do. What are you scared of? Are you scared of the Nazis.

So what's this? You posted this before and don't say one word to back up your personal problems with any research.
No lesser an occult figure than Madame Blavatsky herself was present at the birth of the Protocol circulation. Just who composed them remains a mystery. But at any rate, Yuliana Glinka, a personal companion to Madame Blavatsky claimed to have found them and passed them on to governmental authorities. Of their origins, historian James Webb says:

Blavatsky didn't author the Protocol, you are mad because you think she is part of it? Her timing was right on, the Protocols needed to come out and be exposed. Perhaps that was her purpose. If she didn't expose the Protocol's like your imagination said she did, folks would be worse off. Actually there's not even evidence that she did. So you are down one again.
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 01:10

Historical facts are quite plain:

Yuliana Dmitrievna Glinka was part of Blavatsky's Theosophical inner circle.

First page of a Protocol copy with the "piss-mark-symbols" of theosophical pride and self-aggrandisement.
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 02:16

Kapis wrote:Drama, are you also going to present your independant concise essay "of evidence " to back up your charge that tsar is disinfo ? or u backing down ?

Sure Mr. Drama-Freemason-Dude,

Jordan Maxwell & Zecharia Sitchin giving the Masonic Handshake

Caught on camera how was that again, Michael Tsarion is Jordan Maxwell's Protégé?

The ones who mix truth with lies are the ones who are NOT to be trusted, especially if they are Freemason shills!
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 02:31

oh your so slippery ....any subject but the one your supposed to be concentrating on .. ie your evidence that tsarion is disinfo . Its ok, do it in your own time, but do keep this special thread for you and high noon (who are both independent ) informed of progress Smile

an hows your work going on the mirrors pous pous -------oh dear not quite mastered it yet No

KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 04:14

Dear Mr. Drama-Freemason-Dude,

decent people know that you as a Freemason have been ordered to deny all charges even when the evidence smackes you right in the face.

Anton LaVey

Michael Tsarion - mano cornuto handsignal

+ the reversed pentagram.. (banner of Michael Tsarions "Taroscopes")

"All the proof of a pudding is in the eating"
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top