DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Health Thread

+9
Blackbird
rainyday
SunoftheMourning
hrblsh
KapitanScarlet
Flames
quicksilvercrescendo
seraphim
tgII
13 posters

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Health Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Health Thread

Post  tgII Fri 06 Apr 2012, 03:17

Listen to this astonishing discussion and pay attention to the part about the mice
experiment. Draw your own conclusions when thinking about humans and what
they eat.

Shocked
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 06 Apr 2012, 12:30

Thanks for all the info guys. "Gaba"....shuts down the brain...wow..
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 06 Apr 2012, 13:39

Yeah, amazing isn't it? Yogurt anyone? And not the crap off the shelves, it is loaded
with aspartame.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 09 Apr 2012, 11:20

Certainly makes one wonder about how what you eat or drink , affects not only your physicality, but also your psychopathy and spirituality
One must presume that the level of dietary / bacteria study is so advanced now, that they (corporate food manufacturers) can maybe put ingredients in food or drink that will "tend to herd" the targeted human subjects into the required state of mind for maximum influence
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 09 Apr 2012, 11:56

edit (;

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  highnoon Mon 04 Jun 2012, 01:31

Herschel Walker is widely regarded as one of football's greatest running backs. He led the University of Georgia to victory in the Sugar Bowl on the way to an NCAA Championship and he capped a sensational college career by earning the 1982 Heisman Trophy. Herschel spent twelve years in the NFL, where he rushed for more than eight thousand yards and scored sixty-one rushing touchdowns.

But despite the acclaim he won as a football legend, track star, Olympic competitor, and later a successful businessman, Herschel realized that his life, at times, was simply out of control. He often felt angry, self-destructive, and unable to connect meaningfully with friends and family. Drawing on his deep faith, Herschel turned to professionals for help and was ultimately diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder, formerly known as multiple personality disorder.

While some might have taken this diagnosis as a setback, Herschel approached his mental health with the same indomitable spirit he brought to the playing field. It also gave him, for the first time, insight into his life's unexplained passages, stretches of time that seemed forever lost. Herschel came to understand that during those times, his "alters," or alternate personalities, were in control.

Born into a poor, but loving family in the South, Herschel was an overweight child with a stutter who suffered terrible bullying at school. He now understands that he created "alters" who could withstand abuse. But beyond simply enduring, other "alters" came forward to help Herschel overcome numerous obstacles and, by the time he graduated high school, become an athlete recognized on a national level.

In Breaking Free, Herschel tells his story -- from the joys and hardships of childhood to his explosive impact on college football to his remarkable professional career. And he gives voice and hope to those suffering from DID. Herschel shows how this disorder played an integral role in his accomplishments and how he has learned to live with it today. His compelling account testifies to the strength of the human spirit and its ability to overcome any challenge.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 05 Jun 2012, 01:34

DId = Mind boggling condition , if they can make DID a condition that is suffered and needs treatment , can i also bring attention to a condition (as yet unknown) called "Total Identity of Order" TIOO in which the sufferers experience the antithesis of DID, a life of complete demanding of perfection and order and consistencies , and so their only escape is too take drugs and drink so that they may have some relief from their absolute dominant self on itself .... if that makes sense (:
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 08 Jun 2012, 21:42

Kapis wrote:DId = Mind boggling condition , if they can make DID a condition that is suffered and needs treatment , can i also bring attention to a condition (as yet unknown) called "Total Identity of Order" TIOO in which the sufferers experience the antithesis of DID, a life of complete demanding of perfection and order and consistencies , and so their only escape is too take drugs and drink so that they may have some relief from their absolute dominant self on itself .... if that makes sense (:

indeed. it does.., total self is a diffilcult experience as well. <(in the sence of not being culturally or socially accepted).
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 09 Jun 2012, 13:16

A stranger in ones own land Exclamation psychologically speaking
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 23 Jun 2012, 06:59

Have you heard of a plant that can live up to 12000 years? This little guy was going to get banned by the FDA, can you believe it!
Some excellent herbal blends
http://www.sacred-medicine.org/sms_products/chaparral.php

How about crystals from parasites? that turn into parasites bodies in your blood?

To give this a really firm context, let me simply say that I had been referring people to microscopists for many years, something like twenty years. They were often told they had crystals, fibrin, rouleau—in short, all the features associated with darkfield blood analysis. Provisionally, I had concluded that cancer patients seemed to have more crystals than others, and I vividly remembered one patient with a rare cancer of the blood, Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia, whose "crystal" was so large that we had to pan from one end to the other so as to be able to see the image on the external monitor.

Then, lo and behold, the "crystal" I was observing broke into many smaller pieces, identically shaped. They went from opaque to translucent. They developed inner organs. I saw a long esophagus, a mouth, and a stomach. Then came dorsal fins, tails, and then one excreted some ghastly fluid which made me wild. The dentist brought over an armload of parasitology books so I could look for something to explain what I had just captured on video.
From what I observed, there are major personality changes that occur once individuals are free of the burden of infestations of other orders of life.
http://www.kitchendoctor.com/parasite_infection/blood_parasites.php

http://www.cancersalves.com/botanical_approaches/sms_formulas/sms_products.html
This post was inspired by all the critters/aka bacteria that eat up all the junk in our bodies Smile Much respect! And what does a doctor know that the body doesn't already............
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 01 Aug 2012, 00:45

The Health Thread - Page 18 54892410
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 03 Aug 2012, 23:37

Hang in there Flames; a lot of folks are suffering. Imagine you're a farmer with 200 cows to
take care of and there is no grass growing in the fields to harvest to feed them during the winter?
The economic damage resulting from this drought is going to be devastating.

Why does weather war keep running through the back of my mind? Imagine you are EL Rothschild
invested in Weather Central and your portfolio includes several billion in put options on corn and
wheat crops coming to market?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 04 Aug 2012, 00:45

No sooner than I comment about Weather Central and put options on corn and wheat
and this just gets released:

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 22 Aug 2012, 03:15

Hello my fellow forum buddies! Just to let everyone know I went to Thailand and swam far out in the ocean almost got hit by a boat. I have always wanted to do that! I was waiting for those mermaids but they never came Sad If I would have gone out more into the ocean maybe a shark would have eaten me! I really like the Australians there, lots of them. I am considering moving there to Australia, just so I can go to the islands, Indonesia for sure. I got to get started right now on that dream!
Why I posted in this thread because, I thought Hep B was rampant in Asia, so before I went I got a shot, and I had a reaction, my body went into shock and I passed out. The folks were asking me if I was scared of getting a shot and thought that is why I had gone out like that! LOL I told them no way it was physiological. It was a scary thing almost had to go to the EMR. They didn't know why that happened so now I am doing the research and I find out I shouldn't have got the shot at all. The body can actually fight off hepatitus before it gets out of hand. So I live and learn....
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 22 Aug 2012, 03:23

Also wanted to mention the connection between viruses and cancer. An adult friend of mine, had a mole removed just in case it was cancerous and right after she broke out with the chicken pox. She already had a slight case when little and was given something to suppress it. But I found that connection interesting. These dormant viruses need a trigger to express themselves. My mind keeps going back to how we are just like a circuit board running on math and electricity and whatnot.

Now I am curious now to learn more about chicken pox and if it is man made. It is one of the most contagious and almost everyone in the Western world have gotten it. Will having chicken pox make a person more susceptible to cancer?
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 22 Aug 2012, 04:01

It probably wasn't a coincidence but on my travels I met someone with liver cancer, there hep B was dormant and decided to show itself. This person grew up in a third world country and exposed to toxins so of course their body couldn't fight it off. So what happened was the doctor cut out most of the liver that was cancerous, and I was trying to tell them about what they can do instead (LOL, I should have told myself), but the doctor cut out most of the liver, so not much to work on naturally. How can you work on something that is not there!
So I'm hoping they can still function.
Bhringraj is very beneficial remedy to cure hepatitis and various types of liver diseases. This herb benefits by bringing about the cell regeneration, leading to a strengthening of the liver. Thus making it a very beneficial home remedy.
http://www.swamiramdevmedicines.com/home-remedies/hepatitis-abc.html
It's kind of ironic in that I need to listen to myself, I should have never got the hep shot. I was supposed to learn from meeting this person with hep B, what a four by four!
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 23 Aug 2012, 00:29

Seraphim , ive never ventured to the far east but would like to maybe one time, but i dont do vaccinations , thx for the tip
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 23 Aug 2012, 05:32

I would have to say from what I learned the body can fight off hepatitis if it is healthy and why it stays dormant, but if a person smokes or has lived in a toxic environment like the person above, or any thing that can harm the liver and over time, then the virus will eventually show itself because the body weakened.

As for Asia, those islands are so peaceful! I found out that Asia is already ahead of America financially, that is where all the money and business and housing is. So much money, but like what happened in America it will bust.
The Chinese own most of the businesses in the south pacific, alot of muslims as well. It's all claimed. Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala, manilla, bangkoks growing they are all massive cities, hong kong greater than new york. Too bad it's all about the money. That is why I like Thailand and Indonesia, more isolated.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 28 Aug 2012, 08:30

Wow, the more I do research on vaccinations gone bad, the less answers I find! Of course you won't be able to find too many stories or how people die from getting vaccinations. And that a person can die and do die from getting the hep b shot and I'm NOT talking about hitting your head from fainting. I could have easily passed out while driving, because I was almost out the door when it happened.
If I wasn't healthy I'm sure I would have ended up in a bad situation. What I got was a vasovagal syncopal response from the vaccination. My entire body shut down and my system got weakened. Not because of small veins excuse or because I'm scared of needles BS, but my body was trying to fight off as fast as it could from the vaccination. It could have been the mercury and who knows what else in it.
I'm sure almost everyone hears of a child having little seizures (not to mention autism and every other child related problem) here and there and don't relate it to the vaccinations, but that is the cause right there!
These vaccinations are a really bad case of madness, I can't believe doctors are allowed to kill people. And they don't even realize what they are doing, like robots in a sick game.
http://www.vaccinetruth.org/syncope.htm
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 28 Aug 2012, 08:44

I have seen this (neurological) look on many children's faces........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrCRSE5JKM&feature=related

And I'm sure the diseases out there like swine flu are being created just so the vaccination can be made in order to make billions of dollars off of the disease.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next