DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Health Thread

+9
Blackbird
rainyday
SunoftheMourning
hrblsh
KapitanScarlet
Flames
quicksilvercrescendo
seraphim
tgII
13 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Health Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Health Thread

Post  Sputnik Sat 04 Dec 2010, 00:46

Lada wrote:
...one night I saw a white cloud in the form of an EYE on my ceiling and before I know it I am being catapulted through a fecking wormhole. That was not only long before the conspiracy rave...it was one of the most real things I have ever experienced. When I was "inside the wormhole" I was actually in two places...on my bed and yet feckin billions of miles away..
the darkness in the room was absolute constant, but my pupils would do crazy thinks like widening up whenever I reached a more intense region or closing when I went through less intense light regions. How I know? I could actually feel it and it was like literally sitting behind a lense..then I thought I should keep track of the time but it was utterly impossible to evaluate. Another thing was that I was sort of able to locate my rough whereabouts, like at what point I had left the solar system and the aproximate reach of my journey which I would locate at the rim of the galaxy. I just can't say if I reached the horizontal or the vertical border of our galaxy. What a Face

At that time I was nervous about my discovery. I felt like this was somehow "forbiden" to do...

Well I did it anyways...best trip ever.

So what do you say? "Kundalini breaking out of confinement" or something else?

I seem to be "normal", here is a webpage that talks about "The pineal gland wormhole"

http://www.wirenot.net/X/Articles/2008/N-O/originoftheobeexperience.shtml

Nirvana, Satori, Shakti Kundalini or God awareness: a state of inner peace and God connectedness attained through Buddhist, Hindu, Islamic or Christian meditation.

Wow, I reached Nirvana by accident What a Face and let my Kundalini fly, and I didn't even meditate..I was just wondering what this milky substance above my head was...maybe I leaked ectoplasma?...it's a milky stuff..that appears in OBE events / astral travel...but usual "atsralwalkabouts" aren't even close to the coolness factor of the "The pineal gland wormhole"...

At least now I know that there seems to be quite a few people having had similar wormhole experiences...

If we can create wormholes with our pinealglands....? what's the implication?? Shocked
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 06 Dec 2010, 17:48

Those french know their food and drink don't they.
Guess we should enjoy those things while we can.

That was hilarious by the way tgii!!
How about cleaning dirty baby cloth diapers for a year or so every single day. After getting used to changing diapers everything else is a breeze.
The worst most disgusting thing for me to read was when Flames posted the health bill being passed. I got pms for real!

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 18 Dec 2010, 21:24

I can choose between farmed and wild at my local fish store here in Norway.
I try to buy the wild whenever possible because salmon farming has some serious environmental issues and can damage the environment for wild salmon to flourish.

I was involved in part ownership of a salmon farm, but sold it off once I learned how it damages wild salmon environs.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 19 Dec 2010, 11:27

From Andrew Nugent Heads www.traditionalstudies.org , a closing clip from the video interview with the old Master Dr Xie Pieqi, preserving and encouraging the ancient skills of Healing without Medicine alive and well in human consciousness, emphasising the untapped powers that remain hidden in the human being awaiting access

And a further opening clip from the video

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 20 Dec 2010, 05:58

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 21 Dec 2010, 17:21

Thanks for the link and vids Kapis...check them out soon.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 22 Dec 2010, 00:16

Cheers Qsc, if you ever purchase anything of , or through that link, put some feedback up about it
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 23 Dec 2010, 02:39

Watched an expose earlier this evening on the corporate supermarkets in the uk and their links to mass factory farming and its intended giant expansion plans
In the UK there are 4 giant supermarket corps that have all but taken over uk grocerys retail not to mention their insertions into almost every other type of retail imaginable
They hold smallscale farmers and fruit growers to ransom then freeze them out with constant squeezing their profits down and putting their own cut up

There was a farmer from england who just received a 34 million pound Loan, to install a mass milk factory farm housing 4000 cows whom will rarely see daylight if at all, the cows purpose to produce milk in as great a quantity as possible, one problem is in these mass factory farms, they create large lagoons beside the factoryfarm to hold all the swill that the animals produce, but that shit can make its way into aquatracts and springs underground that are used for drinking water .
The cows just seem to eat, drink, shit and make milk all day rarely leaving their individual little milk parks

They then swooped over to the states and showed a massive cowmilk factory called pharoahs or something that has 30000 cows , inside they were given a tour and it showed masses of cows in little milking pens in a circle high up looking down at them, it was like something out of the matrix batteries, all these cow heads looking down, held in their pens being sucked for milk 24/7

Then they swooped over to North Carolina , to the mass pig factory farms, they have 10 million pigs in that state being factory farmed which is more than the actual human population
The pigs never see daylight, they are injected with antibiotics and steroids after birth and within 5 months, they go from fist size to super fat pig ready to be baconed

Then back to uk, to the massive hydroponicum fruit growers, the supermarkets insist on a specific visual quality of dfruit, for example they only accept certain visual look of apples, which means that about 40% of the apple growth is just dumped .
The apple grower says that the appples that dont look as good actually taste better but the supermarkets say that people only purchase by looks which determines what product they sell

They then showed some of the supermarkets advertising which said they prided themselves in also supplying British Products which were easy to identify with the british flag on the packet , which ensured for those people not happy eating imported foods that they could get home grown products.
The program makers chose some random food samples with the british flags on the packets and then took those over to germany for a new test that the germans had which was capable of testing any food and identofying where the ingredients came from by isotopes or something, every food has its own individual fingerprint.
Almost every product they had chosen with a brotish flag, was shown to have cheap imported ingredients in it.

The program makers then contacted one of the companys whose excuse was ...oh because of the economic downturn, weve had to source some foodingredients abroad

Now this is a case of the supermarket first advertising the uniqueness and speciality of a british product being available at a premium price so their ripping people off more for these brit flags
Then these companies have been illegally knowingly inserting cheap foreign produce into these so called brit flag premiu products and nothing is done in rewgard to the law.

The program maker went back to the supermarket a couple of weks later and these companies had removed the brit flag from their products

But the fact remains that both these supermarkets and these food produce companies were commiting fraudulent crimes but get off scottfree....as I said before,,,,in high society , crimes are commited daily ,,, and then excused with a few comments

The worst thing was , they mentioned that in Holland, a man was busy designing a concept of sky scraper factory farms for pigs with multiple floor levels ...to save space

What they kept emphasing was the animals seemed to look so happy and did not take the oppurtunity to go outside when given it , they had become conditioned to their docile inactivity so that now it was normal for themselves

When I watch these people treating animal like this, I know that the same form of psychology (believing they are happy because it suits their mass profit making ) is being applied to human peasants

In the Film Rollerball, I think the world only has a few giant corporations running things and thats the way this world is heading at this time with the constant expansion and swallow up smaller fish

They showed that the 4 giant supermarkets in the uk have huge plans for further expansions and what they do to ensure they are given planning permission is they now build more infrastructure around their own masas stores and also throw in things like new police stations and swimming pools to persuade any resistant local counsellors to allow them build permission

I avoid using these mammoths wherever possible but its not so easy as their aint much choice left outside of them

They showed people running along to these stores to get their 2 for 1 special offers of things like coca cola …....i could go on but ive had enough (:
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 30 Dec 2010, 03:54

I did a very extensive post on juicing and different juicers on this forum in the health section somewhere. Check it out.
Also check out my extensive post on superfoods to add to your juice.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 30 Dec 2010, 05:05

Hi Flames, your body sure is craving those enzymes seems like! I"ll give you some pickling recipes if you like. I will ask my sport nutritionist friends what they recommend also.
I had an Acme 6001 centrifugal, I bought is used about 10 years ago and it still works, though I didn't use it everyday. That's the one I gave away. Heard great reviews about it.
You can find used ones on ebay if you need an emergency juicer right away.
Or a new one. Good luck.
http://www.ultimate-weight-products.com/H-A6001.html
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 31 Dec 2010, 01:12

Flames: change your moniker to 'juicer' and what's with the
new avatar?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 02 Jan 2011, 14:10

The major consideration is that most people get motivated for a short time and then the juicer is stored and collects dust.

I did find that the premiere Juiceman centrifugal juicer was quite easy to set up, use, clean and store (looks better when just left on the kitchen counter) and that it was no problem to use it everyday.

Whereas a masticating juicer requires a bit more work, tends to be bulky, heavy and noisy ...and most people relegate it to the cupboard after a while. But if you know you are motivated in the long term then this extra effort will not be an issue.

Better to have a juicer that you know you will use everyday and use good quality produce whenever possible.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 02 Jan 2011, 14:17

And QSC is right about coffee being addictive. I'm so addicted to coffee now, that I don't even have time for tea.

Yes. I don't drink coffee at all in any form.

But I do drink Chinese Green and White tea for their health benefits.
They both have some caffeine.

Regular black or Earl Grey tea is the standard tea most people drink.
Chinese green has 50% the caffeine in comparison.
Chinese white tea has about 20% the caffeine compared to black tea.

But the chemicals in green and white tea that are healthy are very good for health.
And one cup a day of this level of caffeine is good to open up blood vessels and circulation.
But more than one cup of coffee or black tea a day is not recommended and has the opposite reaction on the body leading to hypertension reactions.
So the green tea means you can get away with two cups a day and not go over the limit.
And you can drink five cups of white tea and not go over the limit. But I never drink more than two or three. A teaspoon of raw honey to sweeten is also good...especially if you have a sore throat or cough.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 03 Jan 2011, 00:22

i average 2 coffees and 8 teas per day, i should keep a connsciousness on the caffeine inputs myself, although i do sleep very well.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 03 Jan 2011, 23:06

Yes, as Tsarion had put it...everyone is looking to be turned on by looking for something outside of themselves.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 03 Jan 2011, 23:19

• ...everyone is looking to be turned on by looking for something outside of themselves.

Where does one end with 'looking for something outside of
themselves'? Sex; television; pop stars; drugs; alcohol; criminal
behavior; murder; rape; arson; theft; aggravated assault;
harassment; advertising; dangerous attitudes; witless
conversation; sports?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down