DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Russian Thread - All Things Russian

+6
quicksilvercrescendo
manyparticles
hrblsh
Flames
KapitanScarlet
tgII
10 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Russian Thread - All Things Russian - Page 11 Empty Re: The Russian Thread - All Things Russian

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 11 Jul 2013, 22:31

Uk news started spinning Russia as a corrupt lawless society hehe the irony , using whistleblower will crowded as a live ridiculer and the case of deceasedwhistler Sergei magnitsky
Otherwise interpreted as how dare Putin stall the empires corporate jigsaw shuffle in the Mid East
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Russian Thread - All Things Russian - Page 11 Empty Re: The Russian Thread - All Things Russian

Post  tgII Wed 17 Jul 2013, 00:09

re: Vladimir Putin and the largest military exercises since the
cold war

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 19 Jul 2013, 13:08

How long has Putin got left in power with the Yale university sponsored corporate pawn
Navalny was a World Fellow at Yale University's World Fellows Program, aimed at "creating a global network of emerging leaders and to broaden international understanding" in 2010
The Russian Thread - All Things Russian - Page 11 Alexei-navalny-yulia-navalnya
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 09 Aug 2013, 07:00

re: Russia blows Saudi Arabia off...

...but first, with Russian babes like this I would too...

Too bad sultan of oil, before long the people in your kingdom will
be sucking crude oil out of straws for breakfast.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 09 Aug 2013, 07:10

re: Russia with Edward Snowden as a guest...

...and he needs some funds so a Russian politician sets up a site to
collect funds for Edward Snowden.

How thoughtful. Russia is playing with America like a rag doll.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 09 Aug 2013, 17:36

Russia says that this alleged "Saudi bribe" reported by Reuters is a psyop:

http://rt.com/news/saudi-arabia-putin-syria-297/

It is possible that Russia now assist the Saudi's in saving 'face' ONLY to reduce godamn shit raining down on the Syrians..

The truth is that the assfucker Sauds actually are looking for a way out since EU and US won't move forward.

The Saud most likely negociated the prize for getting the fast way out since they see no more opportunity since Quatar has new Leadership abandoning the "master-plan" and the US being batshitcrazy and unreliable, and the European totally - embarrassed - by this desaster [except Great Britain & France of course] ...
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 09 Aug 2013, 17:47

Video of Putin walking alone in St. Petersburg after his judo trainer's ["second father"] funeral.

Putin is really bad ass! Putin leaves his security ca. 50 meters behind.

Show me a similar video of Obama: NEVER EVER!

This is a very symbolic gesture; it means I am not afraid of you [western assassins].

Putin in spite of everything has maintained his Mojo.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 09 Aug 2013, 22:15

re: good one Sputnik; maintaining Mojo

You are correct in your observations.

The other day it was announced that Barack Obama cancelled his visit
with Vladimir Putin. The very next day George Bush, Vladimir Putin's
previous "sparring partner", received a telegram from Moscow wishing
George Bush to get well soon after his heart surgery.

That is like telling Obama to go stick his head in the sand and the
Russians never do anything that isn't well calculated.

Saudi Arabia isn't not in a position to negotiate anymore. The
circumstances are so bad and so completely screwed up in Syria that
Saudi Arabia's chief of intelligence, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, is alleged
now to be giving commands to the foreign Jihadi terrorist mercenaries
rampaging through Syria.

And at every single juncture I have looked at concerning this proxy
war on Syria, the British keep coming up over and over.

It is just remarkable what Vladimir Putin has done in Russia. He has
completely neutralized the US on Syria and the only way America can
move forward is through clandestine operations completely illegal under
international law while the Kremlin has adhered to the UN as best they
can considering the UN was set up by the Anglo-Americans for their
benefit.

Above everything else though concerning Syria, this is ultimately about
commerce.

Side note: I have been listening and reading intensely yesterday to
research into anthropological studies carried out by the Russians
on the "Asian hordes" that invaded Russia when the Russians fought
them off. The anthropological studies were continued by the British
and what I have concluded is that Barack Obama is the creation of
those anthropological studies. Vladimir Putin realizes this and that is
why he has such utter contempt of Barack Obama - at least what he
represents. This isn't my research but I am fascinated by it.

Coming to a thread near you...
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 15 Aug 2013, 22:49

meanwhile in Russia - first the door openers, then the cleaners....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9be_1376591341
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 16 Aug 2013, 21:53

re: door openers and cleaners

Looks as if the Americans are becoming agitated about Russian military
modernization and the nuclear readiness exercises the Russians are conducting
this year?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 17 Aug 2013, 09:18

Yeah but I doubt it will fix Obama's retarded foreign policy-gate[s]....

The U.S. Army is buying almost 600,000 Soviet AK-47 magazines, enough to hold nearly 18,000,000 rounds of 7.62x39mm ammo which is not standard-issue for either the U.S. military or NATO:

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=38d3a1d5cc5a2de1c00cdc5b4836dde5&tab=core&_cview=0

Amazing! And the 9x18 is for the Makarov: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=d7933a6d0ad4ba21f12ffb51340f11a8&tab=core&_cview=0

[to give to our new Muslim Brotherhood and Jihadi Terrorist friends]

Egypt is the new Syria. How convenient for Israel that another neighbor falls to its subterfuge.

The Russian Thread - All Things Russian - Page 11 Images-i247333bukjcd

In a televised interview, Nabil Naim, who is a former leader of the Islamic Jihadist movement in Egypt and a once close companion of current al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri alongside whom he fought in the Afghan-Russian war in Afghanistan, says that the Muslim Brotherhood regional organization had announced in Turkey the formation of a "Free Army" in Egypt, similar to the one in Syria fighting against the government. He also stated that the goal is to break up the country and weaken it as part of an Israeli plan called "the Clean Collar" that targeted three countries: Iraq, Syria, and Egypt. However, the military intervention on June 30th after a large popular revolution prevented Egypt from going down the same road as Syria. He also said that the current head of the "Free Syrian Army" (FSA) Salim Idriss was in Israel a few days ago asking for weapons.

Things are getting really tense in the region!

Putin seems to be intensely popular in Egypt and I heard a lot of Egyptians praising Russia in the last few weeks!

http://thediplomat.com/the-editor/2013/08/16/in-egypt-crisis-russia-sees-opportunity/

Original text:

Putin puts all Russian military facilities at “Egyptian military’s disposal”

Egypt Independent

Sources told Egypt Independent that Russian President Vladimir Putin called for an extraordinary session at the Russian Kremlin to discuss the situation in Egypt and take the necessary steps to put the Russian military facilities “at the Egyptian military’s disposal”. Putin will discuss Russian arrangements for joint-military exercises with the Egyptian army according to source.

These developments come after US President Barak Obama’s announcement that the U.S. is calling off joint military exercises with Egypt and threatening with further steps.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 17 Aug 2013, 10:54

re: Egypt turning not a Syria

The solicitation for the 592,825 (approx) AK47 30 round capacity
magazines doesn't necessarily mean "Soviet", they could be procured
through a American manufacturer.

The Makarov is a pistol round and also used in a sub-machine gun
and the 425,000 rounds of the 9x18mm are going to be delivered
to Blue Grass Army Depot in Kentucky which is a munitions
storage base.

I was watching video clips of the Egyptian military putting down protests
against and for Morsi. This is becoming extremely convoluted.

The new ambassador for America to Egypt is Robert Ford, and he has
been shown to have been implicated in being behind death squads in
Iraq and Syria. In one video clip a person with a camera just happened
to be next to an Egyptian girl who looks to have been intentionally
targeted for an assassination to incite violence. Females are targets in
these scenarios because the site of a shot female drives the groups into
a frenzy.

It seems the Anglo-Americans with NATO and Israel are determined to
turn the entire region into a living hell and a murderous caldron of hatred
and sectarian bloodshed. Russia on the other hand, seemingly wanting to
bring some kind of stability to the region.

As the video clips of the violence in Egypt unfolds use a lot of discernment
because I am picking up that some of the scenes are being staged.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sputnik Sat 17 Aug 2013, 20:15

Hired MB Crisis Actors having fun with their new iPhones paid for by the USA? I suppose thats what 8 billion in US financial support to the Muslim Brotherhood buys you in Egypt. Concerning this EPIC video, let's replace 'Palestinian' with 'Hamas' and let's also not forget the real victims, often murdered coptic christians and secular and 'normal'-islamic Egyptians!

Snipers in Egypt?? Did the Obama administration send Blackwater aka Xe aka Academi SNIPERS to Egypt [via UEA] where they try to create CIVIL WAR by shooting members of the more moderate faction of Muslim Brotherhood protestors to blame and discredit the Egyptian Military?

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/06/14/800-man-mercenary-force-heads-to-the-middle-east-former-blackwater-ceo-billionaire-erik-prince-hires-colombian-military-troopshh/

Even the Saudi Kingdom is shitting their pants now as everybody know IF EGYPT GOES THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST IS GOING TO EXPLODE! Just a couple weeks ago Saudi Arabia sent their psy chief to meet with Putin to beg him to stop the USA, no shit....they know they are next. I find the Saudi's despicable, but in this case we know it would mean the total explosion of the Arab world. SUEZ canal closure would mean a breakdown of our economies! Turkey's Erdogan is in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas as well. Why does the CIA finances the Muslim Brotherhood? And ask yourself this: who actually controls the CIA and the US government...

Yesterday Egyptian security forces arrested Chechen and other non Egyptian terrorists --- many of them were armed with machine guns shooting at Anti Mursi crowds, about 50 Coptic Churches were burned down by the psychotic Muslim Brothers and about 200 Christians were murdered. What can the 8 million Coptic christian in Egypt expect from the Mursi thugs? This shit is getting out of hand and it has the usual western imprint all over it.

The Russian Thread - All Things Russian - Page 11 Rtz10

Expect Putin to give full support to the Egyptian military. He won't be taking chances while the western forces are driven into WWIII - it's all part of trying to force Russia's hand..sick but true.

And always keep an eye on Iran. Israel will not stop trying to ignite the entire region.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 19 Aug 2013, 12:42

re: Egypt and Russia

Sputnik, amazing how close we are in this regard. This is precisely what
I see happening. I detect some serious not to well exposed threats against
Israel. When you have been reading and have been around this history for
a long time you can almost smell it in the air.

I sensed the sectarian violence erupting in Egypt months ago and it is
right on schedule.

They are recruiting for the "Egyptian Free Army" re: the Syrian Free Army.

I had to dig out some material today to get this in context.

A little bit of clarification is in order here unless people misconstrue this.
For a better understanding please refer to the insights on Judaism by
Michael Hoffman in his astounding book Judaism Discovered." I wonder
how much the 600,000 Jewish Freemasons rely on Mainonides for esoteric
guidance? An awakened Islam scares the shit out of these people and
that includes the 90 percent of the population of Shi'ias in Iran. B'nai B'rith
controls the Southern Poverty Law Center just in case. Thought I'd throw
that in there for good measure.

Michael Hoffman asserts that...

"Mainonides was a mole, spying on the Muslim religion and closely scrutinizing Arab ethnography; the insights he obtained allowed Judaism to gain an ever more firm purchase inside Islam, until today the Al Qaeda/Salafist operation (that's the western-intelligence agencies' Trojan horse), is a mirror image of the rabbinic doctrine of war (i.e. terror)."

The Salafists are the foreign Jihadi voodoo (under the Judaic spell of
Maimonides
) terrorist mercenaries rampaging through Syria in this proxy
war on Syria launched out of Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and many other
countries in the region. Don't let the Wikipedia writeup fool anyone either,
Maimonides was a depraved degenerate with a homicidal penchant for
slaughter.

Care to guess who controls the discourse at Wikipedia?

Note on the Muslim Brotherhood: the Muslim Brotherhood was hijacked by British
intelligence and I suspect that it is being used as the catalyst in a geo-political
drive in the region to cause a massive eruption of sectarian violence and war.

There are probably those in the Egyptian military and intelligence who see this
and are trying to avert all out sectarian killing.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 21 Aug 2013, 03:14

re: have a look at this: Russia bans Russians from holding foreign bank accounts

Unprecedented.

Imagine (no, I can't really imagine that happening) the US Senate passing legislation like
this? Three fourths of the Senate and the Congress would go to prison.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 05 Nov 2013, 23:22

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 07 Nov 2013, 17:29

He is totally right, only that Russia is not the Soviet Union any more. The USA is the current Soviet Union under Barry Soetero, an America hating crack-cocain smoking bi-sexual MacDaddy Dominatrix from Kenia/Indonesia/Hawaii/Chicago ...

Somtimes reality is stranger that fiction.

Just like this:

http://en.ria.ru/russia/20131029/184419476.html

There is no plausable excuse....wtf??

Yet things are getting kind of heavy, Russia called off cooperation with NATO:

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2013_10_31/Putin-repeals-orders-on-missile-shield-cooperation-with-NATO-1479/

after Romania began constructing a facility that will host missile interceptors as part of a planned NATO missile shield:

http://www.defensenews.com/article/20131028/DEFREG01/310280019/Romania-Begins-Work-NATO-Missile-Shield-Base#

Putin is going to meet Satanjahu on the 20th of November:

http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2013/11/07/netanyahu-to-meet-with-putin-worlds-most-powerful-person-on-nov-20/

Today news came out that Putin is also going to meet the Pope during his visit to Rome:

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2013_11_07/Pope-to-receive-Putin-on-November-25-7974/

Properbly because Satanjahu just bulldozed some Catholic properties *and*some*other*issues*

http://rt.com/news/israel-palestinian-homes-demolish-323/

Guess what!
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 18 Dec 2013, 23:02

Billion dollar race: Soviet Union vied with US in ‘mind control research’

RT
December 18, 2013

Competing with the US during the Arms Race, the Soviet Union put extensive effort in unconventional research seeking to outflank its rival in understanding behavior control, remote influencing and parapsychology, a new survey has revealed.

The survey published by Cornell University Library is based on open scientific and journalistic materials and provides an overview of unconventional research in the USSR and then in its successor, Russia, in the period between 1917 and 2003 – as compared to the USA.

The report by Serge Kernbach showed that unconventional weapons took the scientists in both countries to areas bordering sci-fi which nowadays would be seen in TV programs featuring UFOs, the supernatural and superpowers.

Due the Iron Curtain, Soviet and American scientists knew little about each other’s secret work – still, they focused on same themes.

In the Soviet Union, among the areas of particular interest, were, for instance, “the impact of weak and strong electromagnetic emission on biological objects, quantum entanglement in macroscopic systems, nonlocal signal transmission based on the Aharonov-Bohm effect, and ‘human operator’ phenomena,” the survey says.

Soviet scientists were developing a field they dubbed “psychotronics.” The country spent between $0.5-1 billion on research of the phenomena, Kernbach who works, at the Research Center of Advanced Robotics and Environmental Science in Stuttgart, Germany, found out.

Some of the programs in psychotronic research – even those launched decades ago – have not been officially published.

“For instance, documents on experiments performed in OGPU and NKVD – even 80 years after – still remain classified,” Kernbach noted. The OGPU (Joint State Political Directorate) was the Soviet secret police and the NKVD (The People’s Commissariat for Internal Affairs) was the main law enforcing body, which was later transformed into the Internal Ministry and a security organization which was part of it – into the KGB.

According to the survey, Soviet and American areas of interest often mirrored each other. In particular, Kernbach recalls the Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) scandalous human research program MKUltra which involved the use of various methods to manipulate an individual’s mental states and alter brain functions.

“As mentioned in the public documents, the program to some extent was motivated by the corresponding NKVD’s program, with similar strategies of using psychotropic (e.g. drugs) substances and technical equipment,” Kernbach said.

In the 60s and the 70s, the Soviet Union was actively researching the influence of electromagnetic fields on human physiological and psychological conditions. Several authors point to the application of research results in the form of new weapons in the USA and the Soviet Union.

“Over the past years, US researchers have confirmed the possibility of affecting functions of the nervous system by weak electromagnetic fields (EMFs), as it was previously said by Soviet researchers. EMFs may cause acoustic hallucination (’radiosound’) and reduce the sensitivity of humans and animals to some other stimuli, to change the activity of the brain (especially the hypothalamus and the cortex), to break the processes of formation processing and information storage in the brain. These nonspecific changes in the central nervous system can serve as a basis for studying the possibilities of the direct influence of EMFs on specific functions of CNS,” read an article in Nauka (Science) magazine in 1982.

Kernbach’s analysis lacks details on practical results of unconventional research in the USSR.

He mentions though a device invented by Anatoly Beridze-Stakhovsky – the torsion generator ‘Cerpan’. The exact structure of the device is unknown, as the scientist feared it would be put to unethical uses. Cerpan was designed on the “shape effect” produced by torsion fields. Some sources claim that the device – a 7-kilo metal cylinder – was used to heal people, including Kremlin senior officials.

Kernbach’s overview of unconventional research in USSR and Russia suggests that following the collapse of the USSR in 1991, these programs were first reduced and then completely closed in 2003.

“Due to academic and non-academic researchers, the instrumental psychotronics, denoted sometimes as torsionics, still continue to grow, but we cannot speak about government programs in Russia any longer,”he said.

However, based on the number of participants at major conferences, the number of psychotronics researchers in Russia is estimated between 200 and 500, the report said.

Last year, the now-fired Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov said his ministry was working on futuristic weaponry.

“The development of weaponry based on new physics principles; direct-energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, genetic weapons, psychotronic weapons, etc., is part of the state arms procurement program for 2011-2020,” Serdyukov said at a meeting with the then Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, cited RIA Novosti.

That followed a series of Putin’s presidential campaign articles, one of which focused on national security guarantees. Speaking about new challenges that Russia may face, and which armed forces should be ready to respond to, he wrote:

“Space-based systems and IT tools, especially in cyberspace, will play a great, if not decisive role in armed conflicts. In a more remote future, weapon systems that use different physical principles will be created (beam, geophysical, wave, genetic, psychophysical and other types of weapons). All this will provide fundamentally new instruments for achieving political and strategic goals in addition to nuclear weapons.”
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 13 Jan 2014, 12:25

re: Russian intelligence

Russian intelligence picked up hard incriminating evidence Saudi Arabia
was behind the terror bombings in Russia that recently killed 31 and
wounded many severely.

When the Sochi Olympics conclude, Saudi Arabia...

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 16 Jan 2014, 18:14

somebody has to rid the world of these Al CIA~duh proxies from the House of Saud.  Twisted Evil 
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 16 Jan 2014, 22:18

Not to mention the British intelligence services and SAS who have trained much
of Saudi Arabia's military/intelligence infrastructure.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 18 Jan 2014, 02:28

"The cheques in the post you oxbridge muppet , wheres our bae weapons and blond hookers , and remember we only accept trap 2 trained hosts"
sniff sniff cough cough adopt usual muppet oblivious to existence gesture
"It is right and proper that this meeting and dirty deal never occurred "

The Russian Thread - All Things Russian - Page 11 1z1h550
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 19 Jan 2014, 11:49

Translation of BND Report on September 11, 2001

T O P S E C R E T

= German foreign secret service [BND] report from January 2002 about 9/11 reveals

George W. Bush and Israel behind 9/11 attack!

http://www.mathaba.net/news/?x=543579

Israel outsourced their terror jobs to Saudi Arabia who are now doing what they do best inside Russia.

Putin vowed publically to destroy Al CIA~duh, which means the House of Saud must be removed one way or another...I am pretty sure 2014 will be a crazy rollercoaster ride...
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next