DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream World

+5
Sputnik
Flames
quicksilvercrescendo
KapitanScarlet
seraphim
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Dream World - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dream World

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 20 Oct 2010, 00:29

I mean in the sense that if you don't use a muscle then it begins to weaken and atrophy.

Too true, the human eyes are testament to that, how many people dont wear glasses these days , its a muscle that doesnt get enough exercise for many

Also , its completly true that the phenomena of dreams have to be given serious attention to extend the inquiry , and this requires practical techniques to re-train the subconscious/conscious relationship , i would say
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 20 Oct 2010, 06:40

My subconscious was looking for a glass of bitterlemon, when I tried to drink it, it turned into coffee. It made me wake up. LOL. I was so thirsty.

Blackbird, that trick with the entity that wasn't your father is something I can relate to. I had a very similar dream once. Do you think
it was human or something non human? Some magicians can shapeshift, but I still make a difference between those and much worse creatures.

But here is another story. One time I saw elves in my dream, mischievously smiling . They had funny looking feet, like that of birds.
I woke up and looked straight into the face of someone human with very large black eyes, and that astral entity
had it's hand rested on one of my cheeks. I was so startled that I moved away and screamed a bit. I have seen a lot of things,
but that was the first time I could catch up with someone higher up the foodchain. It was not out to harm me, it actually helped me.

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sputnik Wed 20 Oct 2010, 08:34

To tell you the truth about those shadowy beings. I also think they are not human. And I think they do steal energy or even worse.
Once I dreamt I meet a friend and then we would walk together for a while and I felt that this was not my friend, I felt the energy
was different and I did the same as you, I called it out and said that IT is not who it pretends to be..then it morphed as well,
but it did not morph into a shadowy being, it morphed into a demon. When I say demon here I mean in the nasty sense
whereas I normally wouldn't use this word like that generally, but because of lack of a better discription: it was quite large, and
looked like a cadaver with a bluish skin. I can't discribe it better because my unconscious mind has burried the memory of it
as deep and far as possible. The curious thing was that I knew how to react. I spoke calm and without fear, even though I could
feel how it sucked the living shit out of me. I was totally conscious and the astralplane was as clear as your room when you are awake.
Then the demon said it would return in 5 years which it did. When it did I ended up in the hospital and almost died. I struggled to not
get dragged into a very nasty place, I shifted in and out of consciousness for 4 hours. I think they eat souls. It's not like your
hormonhigh lightunnel familyfaces near death but happy experience. It's more like you feel being warped in a substance that
evaporates your soul. You can't see anything, hear anything, but worse of all...you loose the strands of selfawareness and memory
that could lead you to preserverence..it feels worse than just dying. It feels like getting deleted completely and irreversible.
It was the fight of my life and I did it - I walked all the way to hell and all the way back (figuratively speaking).

But other people would just think I have a very active imagination.

About the other incident, the human with the big black eyes, I don't know...when she/he looked at me it felt very loving,
like a parent or an older sibling that takes care of you and I think it protected me from something somehow.
I think this entity can interact or interfere in my dreams and the astral plane. I became aware of this entity
after the encounter with the "monster demon". I think without her/he I would be dead today. Soul-dead as well.

At first I wondered if this is about the "good vs bad" paradigm when I realized that it is much simpler.

When somebody has accumulated a lot of energy they automatically become very interesting to a lot of creatures. No matter if they are good or bad.

They start looking "like a nice snack".

It's about energy - it's always about energy.

In the end you could say some people and non human entities are 'bad' because they take advantage (or steal the energy) of others to gain more power.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 03 Nov 2010, 13:17

I have been in a phase lately, where I cannot remember any of my dreams what-so-ever. I blame my chronic insomnia on that one.

If you want to return to good sleep maybe you need MELANIN. You can still buy it as a supplement in the U.S.

And don't forget, animals in the North have a different sleeping paterns. Hibernation

That's why I think it also affects us humans in a similar fashion.

I am genetically South European, a lot of Melanin in my skin, but not enough in my brain...that's why I also have irratic sleep paterns during the winter time. I feel like I don't sleep enough, but in fact I sleep more then during the summer, I just don't feel as energetic..
either, and that's the hibernation aspect me thinks....

The problem is that society suggests we should always run even like a duracell battery, ignoring the natural cycle. I think even though wintertime is stagnation, it can be a rejuvenation for the mind if we let it.

One more thing Flames, if you can...go on long walks in the cold weather...it will help you sleep better. I live right next to the forest and there is a nice lake near by...I go feed the ducks and enjoy the tiredness of nature. It's contagious.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 03 Nov 2010, 21:49

Location on the Globe and Earths Tilt creates the seasons

The Moons position opposite the earth creates 2 lunar bulges in the oceans (ocean higher tides) one directly across from the moons current position , the other 180 degrees on the other side of the earth to that position. One due to gravitation the other due to centrifugal force
Simultaneously on the other 2 180 degree opposites not facing the moon, , there is Lunar inclines in the oceans water (lower tides)

The sun also has a lesser effect on the earths water , solar influences

In the winter, many of the seasonal trees retract their juices back into the trunk and roots which allows their outer appearance to go through a metamorphosis

Do these trees also "Hibernate"

But some trees are evergreens !

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 04 Nov 2010, 01:44

Thats why the PINETREE for instance was revered as sacred, they symbolize immortality. Many people don't realize that evergreens do not hibernate the way deciduous trees do. They can withstand the winter months and when the sun is shining they can still make food for the tree. Evergreens keep their chlorophyll the year round.

Btw, aren't the colors outside fantastic right now.... leaves from yellow, orange to deep-red and some are almost purple.

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 29 Nov 2010, 16:46

I would like to upload the contents of a dream from last night, only to maintain in print, the abstract but also often the exact references that may occur which in themselves charge up the mysticism aspect of existence

When i was about 10 , i remember whilst being taken many times to visit one of my female cousins, always having the distinct impression in my psyche that she really was attracted to me , and when i looked at her, i always felt a recognition that she knew exactly what my subtext was .

Although at the time, i would have been a little embarassed of these recognitions but nevertheless they always stayed indellibly stamped in my memory , so that although ive only seen her a handfull of times over the years , shes married, i always get the same recall of these early times.

So last night, i have a completly lucid dream with her, where she is sitting right in front of me telling me about her thoughts on her parents and how her parents have subtly imposed their own religious and controlled lifestyle onto her and do so till this day and i say to her in the dream, thaty i always thought thats how it was , which i did, now as i was saying this in my dream, i was also absolutely drawn to 1 specific detail between us that was not lucid, it was that as i looked into her eyes, i could detect a sort of misty water between us which only happened with direct eyeball to eyaball contact, if i loked at any part of her, it seemed as real or even more real than if i was looking at it now in the awake state

As i contemplated this recognition about the misty water aspect on my dream consciousness, i somehow was able to refer back to my awake consciousness in an indirect manner, it felt like a 6th sense, i was not able to say to myself in the dream consciousness...this is a dream...in clear language and yet i knew for sure it was a dream because of this misty water aspect in the eyeball contact , at the same time, in the dream, i sort of looked away from her and i was looking down, and i then watched 2 people leaving a house, one of these people *(connected to my work) i had been wondering recently in my awake time where they were, and as i saw them , i got the impression that this person was busy right now and operating outside of my sphere of contact and i understood it as that.

Off course my option now would be to contact my cousin and then re-iterate to her exactly what she told me in the dream to see her response.

However on reflection i have decided no to do that at this time, but if for any reason i find myself in her company at a future date, i will present this info to her to get her feedback on it .

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 23 Jan 2011, 02:48

Bill hicks stated in his act that you never hear any positive drug stories in the media , because the bottom line is, that there are many many positive drug stories.
But no one knows for sure what price may be paid for these extracurricular occurences that have been experienced if any

But hicks was not the first famous public persona to air such controversys

In the early eighties whilst dying at an ever increasing rate of knots, Phil lynott of Thin Lizzy , a well known and self confessed heavy experimentor with classA drugs like cocaine and heroin , in a period of attempted cold turkey, stated on television that no one ever said on tv how good it was to be high on heroin , how fantastic it made him feel

And in a way , the power of the drug brings to attention the incredible psychological effect , in that lynot looks like a piece of shit near the end of his existence , a completly broken physical and mental specimen held loosely together by rage and chemical , and yet he continues to delude himself that he was never addicted to these substances and took them under his own steam

Its a real sad sight to see an enchanting fellow blinded by the light, and commiting suicide on a fasttrack lane, believing that hes being cool, never accepting that the blessed peaceful creative life he was able to experience was allowed for him carved from the blood of unknown heroes down through the ages whos hearts of steel resisted all forms of psychological and physical corruptions in the hope that something of great value exists in the human soul that was worth dying for.
And there goes lynott drinking and drugging himself into a dead stupor , and he is not alone, there is a list as long as a highway of similar company, killing themselves, in the name of what ? in the name of cool , is the best i can do for them , and that is a cop out , they were gifted people that fell prey to the demons in the self , this is why i pity these people and applaud some of their lifes work, but i do not respect these people , because finally , they were failures in the protection and survival of the spirit

This is not a negative drug post, more like a reference to the fact that many people that dabble with drugs end up as broken souls, but some survive , and it is only those survivors that can verbalise some wisdom out of that fire .

Tread with care Flames

Cool
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 30 Jan 2011, 05:31

Hi Flames, please give any updates okay.
You have bipolar huh, it definitely is not who you are, but you are dealing with it and that matters alot, really that's a great step.

So what on earth is going on, the number one cause of death for males between the age of 10 and 14 is suicide. The mercury and chemicals and viruses in vaccinations, the processed, artificial and preservatives in alot of foods causing neural imbalances? Or is there some kind of DNA change going, due to all the toxins circulating in this world and whatnot gong on that happened in the womb, just expressing itself later on. It would be wonderful if the scientists studied and fully examined the brains of those kids who took their lives, just to find out if any similar patterns or changes in their brains or on cellular DNA level has happened.

Or is it changes outside of this world happening, changing how we think?
Or are the parents and world that messed up, the kids want to kill themselves?

o.s. As with all drugs, the liver has to deal with them, so taking some milk thistle, pill form, would be be a very important thing to help support and regenerate the liver while it breaks down those things. The liver is most sensitive to pharmaceuticals.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 29 Apr 2011, 19:18

Psychoanalytic procedure, employed in the interpretation of
dreams of any person can be called a scientifically organized
confession that traces out with infinite patience even to the
smallest ramifications, the spiritual inventory of what was tucked
away in the mind of the person undergoing it. Psychoanalysis
is used in medical practice to discover and relieve the spiritual
causes of neurotic phenomena. The patient is induced to tell
more and more, starting from a given point, thereby going into
the most intimate details, and yet we are aware, in the network
of outcropping thoughts and memories, of certain points of
connection, which have dominating significance for the affective
life of the person being studied. Here the path begins to be hard
because it leads into the intimately personal. The secret places of
the soul set up a powerful opposition to the intruder, even without
the purposive action of the patient. Right there are, however, so
to speak, the sore spots (pathogenic “complexes”) of the psyche,
towards which the research is directed. Firmly advancing in spite
of the limitations, we lay bare these roots of the soul that strive
to cling to the unconscious. Those are the disfigured elements
just mentioned; all of the items of the spiritual inventory from
which the person in question has toilsomely “worked himself
out” and from which he supposes himself free. They must be
silent because they stand in some contradictory relation to the
character in which the person has clothed himself; and if they,
the subterranean elements still try to announce themselves, he
hurls them back immediately into their underworld; he allows
himself to think of nothing that offends too much his attitudes,
his morality and his feelings. He does not give verbal expression
to the disturbers of the peace that dwell in his heart of hearts.
The mischief makers are, however, merely repressed, not
dead. They are like the Titans [On this similarity rests the
psychologic term “titanic,” used frequently by me in what
follows.] which were not crushed by the gods of Olympus,
but only shut up in the depths of Tartarus. There they wait
for the time when they can again arise and show their faces in
daylight. The earth trembles at their attempts to free themselves.
Thus the titanic forces of the soul strive powerfully upward. And
as they may not live in the light of consciousness they rave in
darkness. They take the main part in the procreation of dreams,
produce in some cases hysterical symptoms, compulsion ideas
and acts, anxiety neuroses, etc. The examination of these psychic
disturbances is not without importance for our later researches.
Psychoanalysis, which has not at any time been limited to
medical practice, but soon began with its torch to illumine the
activity of the human spirit in all its forms (poetry, myth-making,
etc.), was decried as pernicious in many quarters. [The question
as to how widely psychoanalysis may be employed would at this
time lead us too far, yet it will be considered in Sect. 1, of the
synthetic part of this volume.] Now it is indeed true that it leads
us toward all kinds of spiritual refuse. It does so, however, in
the service of truth, and it would be unfortunate to deny to truth
its right to justify itself. Any one determined to do so could in
that case defend a theory that sexual maladies are acquired by
catching a cold.
The spiritual refuse that psychoanalysis uncovers is like the
manure on which our cultivated fruits thrive. The dark titanic
impulses are the raw material from which in every man, the work
of civilization forms an ethical character. Where there is a strong
light there are deep shadows. Should we be so insincere as to
deny, because of supposed danger, the shadows in our inmost
selves? Do we not diminish the light by so doing? Morality, in
whose name we are so scrupulous, demands above everything
else, truth and sincerity. But the beginning of all truth is that we
do not impose upon ourselves. “Know thyself” is written over
the entrance of the Pythian sanctuary. And it is this inspiring
summons of the radiant god of Delphi that psychoanalysis seeks
to meet.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 30 Apr 2011, 11:13

From above passage, its an excellent metaphor for the dark entities in the unconscious, makes me think about the titanic sinking in a new light Very Happy

......Firmly advancing in spite
of the limitations, we lay bare these roots of the soul that strive
to cling to the unconscious. Those are the disfigured elements
just mentioned; all of the items of the spiritual inventory from
which the person in question has toilsomely “worked himself
out” and from which he supposes himself free. They must be
silent because they stand in some contradictory relation to the
character in which the person has clothed himself; and if they,
the subterranean elements still try to announce themselves, he
hurls them back immediately into their underworld; he allows
himself to think of nothing that offends too much his attitudes,
his morality and his feelings. He does not give verbal expression
to the disturbers of the peace that dwell in his heart of hearts.
The mischief makers are, however, merely repressed, not
dead. They are like the Titans [On this similarity rests the
psychologic term “titanic,” used frequently by me in what
follows.] which were not crushed by the gods of Olympus,
but only shut up in the depths of Tartarus. There they wait
for the time when they can again arise and show their faces in
daylight. The earth trembles at their attempts to free themselves.
Thus the titanic forces of the soul strive powerfully upward. And
as they may not live in the light of consciousness they rave in
darkness. They take the main part in the procreation of dreams,
produce in some cases hysterical symptoms, compulsion ideas
and acts, anxiety neuroses, etc. The examination of these psychic
disturbances is not without importance for our later researches.......
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 16 Aug 2011, 09:05

About a week ago, I woke up from a dream and I could have sworn I felt my consciousness snap back into my body from somewhere else.

The astralworld. We all actually leave our dense physical form and enter the astral plane...where our dreams happen. It is a different physical form...less dense so to speak. You can even learn to enter the astral plane while awake during daytime...
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 28 Sep 2011, 19:18

What a dream Flames! Now maybe it's time you learn to take control.

I think this world seems so real because we live in it physically. But not any real than others.
Keep on dreaming! Smile
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next