The Dream World

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  seraphim on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 22:14

Someone got upset because I made a typo. Well don't care for the contamination of this forum. You are hosting some fine people here and don't deserve this.

Oh that's one of your faces Kapis on her forum, one of the dolls you have, how beautiful!

Let's carry on with the subject the Dream World.... Very Happy
avatar
seraphim

Posts : 1182
Join date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  KapitanScarlet on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 22:20

Yes, she has completly lost the plot , she thinks im tg and qsc , how absurd, how could one person ever produce such 3 different poles of intellect

Lets continue the serious thought exchanges
avatar
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Posts : 3292
Join date : 2009-11-16

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  KapitanScarlet on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 00:59

Uri proved above with its cHris picture spam attack of this "free forum" that it is the active agent provocateur that it was always thought as
Knew that would get to its ego

Hey dramaqueen, i would have removed your pic tonight anyways , revenge was sweet
what is your game with that chrispic
avatar
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Posts : 3292
Join date : 2009-11-16

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  KapitanScarlet on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 01:22

carrying on with the dreamtheme...

The mystic is a necessary veil between oneself and higher self development regarding creating clarity of established self opinion and revealing new perceptions in a progressive expansion
Only the self can first hear its call , recognise it and thus seek its recognitions
But whosoever seeks it shall find wisdom unveiled in secret steps only recognisable by their self, as the self learns to develop its own new language of recognition with the mystic through reflections and projections

Its your own personal mystery school , what could be better , but to share thoughts with other thinkers

Synchronicity is a sign left for the trail , other signs may be much more personal and so only for each their own to be recognised

The conscious trail above, the dream trail below .

But i am just speculating here on possible understandings
avatar
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Posts : 3292
Join date : 2009-11-16

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  seraphim on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 06:17

To the demon inside of Kerstin, that calls itself an angel....
What happens when a person taken over by demons and made low gets fooled, or rather the soul source of getting
fooled is by their own demons that they don't even realize are there doing that, but think it's people outside of
them causing them harm, they try and retaliate on everyone outside of them.

It's all dysfunctional behavior and I won't let myself get dragged into that feeding anymore. There are so many mental things going on with this person and they need serious help. And unfortunately for them, everyone on the internet who encountered this person would say the same thing as that. That is a huge wake up call for them. If they can look inside and find out what's causing all that and stop lashing out at everyone.

I tried being a friend, but that's not what they wanted, folks will continue seeing them going from place to place and then going into self destruct mode, not even in control of theirself. And after all the things they said and done which were lies about me and others, I never got angry at them and backlashed, but have always wished them to get help because I know deep down there is something wrong with them.

And with that....:clicks wand:.....another little tiny cosmic drama in the scheme of life.......end of that show and onward.....


Last edited by seraphim on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 04:22; edited 1 time in total
avatar
seraphim

Posts : 1182
Join date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  seraphim on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 06:31

Excuse me folks.....I had to end a dream..... in my previous post, didn't know it would be here in this thread of all threads, what an amazing coincidence. Yep waking life is just as strange funny as dreams are. Either way some things get played out in dreams or waking life. So how to be in control of one's own dream or life?

What a dream like response in your post Kapis. There is so much in the beyond to experience.
If it was communicated coherently and in their real conscious mind, and in a less dictative manner by a past poster, I think what would have been made apparent is that once you get to that level of waking conscious in your dreams it is just as clear as waking reality if not more clearer.

Rainyday, keep trying you can join that fun party sooner or later. tongue
avatar
seraphim

Posts : 1182
Join date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  Sputnik on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 09:38

confused


Last edited by Irony on Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:13; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sputnik

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2009-11-18
Location : Isaiah 14:11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  seraphim on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 21:24

What could it be on about now, I see the demons anger brought it back once again, did I say something that struck it to the core, right to the true source of the matter. Must mean that everything I said about the demons were true.

There is no way in understanding what the demons are saying, because it is all false anger and lies and creates mispercieved problems. It does not know me at all even if it does try and check me out. And for the last time I am not the admin and don't moderate the forum.

This dream is shattered, no more relapsing. Go away now and get help.
And if you have any problems with folks, do a courtesy and with respect of others p.m. them, instead of raising hell or hacking into forums. Otherwise you will get edited or banned. It's just common decency and any forum on the internet would have done the same thing to you.
avatar
seraphim

Posts : 1182
Join date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  seraphim on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 21:51

To put the lies straight.

It is one of his lineages incredible feats to have everyone believe he is a hoax. (Ironically the false and jealous folk helped him do that!, mindblowing feat) So the folks do as usual believe in the hoax(they get swept this way and that and brainwashed into believing anything sadly). Absolutely brilliant on his part if that was his intention.
And it all beautifully works out in the end either way for him, because he manifested and had more control over his life.

Btw, Castaneda has never mentioned the Twilight Language in that term so wrong and a false lie again. I haven't mentioned any of his work here yet. You can badmouth him all you want, but not Don Juan please.


Last edited by seraphim on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 04:18; edited 1 time in total
avatar
seraphim

Posts : 1182
Join date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  KapitanScarlet on Thu 17 Dec 2009, 00:12

sorry , i made a little cock up. "ironically " seen as who it is, and mistakenly edited and replied to dramaqueens original post above instead of a new one here

It wont happen again
avatar
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Posts : 3292
Join date : 2009-11-16

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  Sputnik on Thu 17 Dec 2009, 12:06

Kapis wrote:sorry , i made a little cock up. "ironically " seen as who it is, and mistakenly edited and replied to dramaqueens original post above instead of a new one here

It wont happen again


No problem, here is the original version.






seraphim wrote: I think what would have been made apparent is that once you get to that level of waking conscious in your dreams it is just as clear as waking reality if not more clearer.


Thanks for paraphrasing my statement, it's only a bit futile to twigswing somebody elses wand then, but otherwise an excellent conclusion. It's always nice to see a demonstration turn into a success.[/color]


Irony wrote: In reality there is no difference between ones waking-time and ones dream-time. It is not enough to remember a dream. Only when one can actually act in ones dream in the same manner as one acts during his waking time - is one to be called a dreamer.

..I like your demon too..but mine is still faster...so why don't you put the Castaneda/Don Juan Matus books aside for a while and try to stalk yourself..because that's what you actually need to do... and what Don Juan Matus taught....

Rose, it's below your dignity to have such a need to point out what a troll I am. That's meant to make you feel better about yourself? You guys are not exactly Mr. and Mrs. Popular and I don't see many people in here to side with you on that.

I give you a clue, you are as good as you allow others to be. Honesty is key.

1. You banned me too for just speaking freely.
2. you changed the content of my last post.
3. You got trolled because you are trollish

Looks like we've got some things in common and that's why your claim to be "free" and above isn't founded on much,
cause if it were so you would have actually been above such "despicable behaviour", but you choose to act
exactly like I did....and that's just copying the very thing you said was my mistake...now...that's for you to sort out.
You can't make yourself the exception....but thanks for calling the kettle black..it's a bounce off at this point. Don't wither,
you know exactly why I played you the way you tried to play me, now get over it....because I have my own set of rules
and do not expect anyone else to copy them.

My words here were as friendly as your words in my forum....and lo and behold you don't like it much either...
tell me, why am I not surprised eh?

However...I have to go play with the big trolls now and just came by to bid you 4 or 5 peeps fair well

...sweet dreams....and may the Dream Warrior chase your shadows until they throw no more reflections...

...and throw your sockpuppets away...

P.S. so Rose, you say that all those pics you sent me aren't you and that you purposely tried to deceive me?





Last edited by Irony on Thu 17 Dec 2009, 18:13; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Sputnik

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2009-11-18
Location : Isaiah 14:11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  KapitanScarlet on Thu 17 Dec 2009, 13:56

No problem, here is the original version.

not quite the original now was it



seraphim wrote: I think what would have been made apparent is that once you get to that level of waking conscious in your dreams it is just as clear as waking reality if not more clearer.


Thanks for paraphrasing my statement, it's only a bit futile to twigswing somebody elses wand then, but otherwise an excellent conclusion. It's always nice to see a demonstration turn into a success.


Irony wrote: In reality there is no difference between ones waking-time and ones dream-time. It is not enough to remember a dream. Only when one can actually act in ones dream in the same manner as one acts during his waking time - is one to be called a dreamer.


...I like your demon too..but mine is still faster...so why don't you put the Castaneda/Don Juan Matus books aside for a while and try to stalk yourself..because that's what you actually need to do... and what Don Juan Matus taught....

You just gave yourself the best advice you could ever get, because you are being "twigged" by unsettling forces Dramaqueen, i have seen the evidence with my own eyes and ears

Rose, it's below your dignity to have such a need to point out what a troll I am. That's meant to make you feel better about yourself? You guys are not exactly Mr. and Mrs. Popular and I don't see many people in here to side with you on that.

I give you a clue, you are as good as you allow others to be. Honesty is key.
Honesty is key, so how come you are so far away from that key, whats trippin you up DQ ?

1. You banned me too for just speaking freely.
Wrong, you were never banned, your posting ability was switched off for a few hours so i could allow the forces that access your psyche to dissipate , then you were re-instated for posting, never banned , another example of you jumpind to the incorrect accusatory judgement due to your own lack of investigations
2. you changed the content of my last post.
YEs, i had to do that because you were stepping on peoples personal propertys , you thought Haha, and also to "reflect" back to you what you yourself do to others
3. You got trolled because you are trollish
Personally , i dont troll, but then i forget that in your "disturbed" psychology, you actually think i am abouty another 5 posters, rich coming from someone that has changed her name here about 3 times in 24 hours isnt it ?

Looks like we've got some things in common and that's why your claim to be "free" and above isn't founded on much,
cause if it were so you would have actually been above such "despicable behaviour", but you choose to act
exactly like I did....and that's just copying the very thing you said was my mistake...now...that's for you to sort out.
You can't make yourself the exception....but thanks for calling the kettle black..it's a bounce off at this point. Don't wither,
The thing that we are both aware off and a few others as well, is that you are a *traitor" and completly "untrustworthy" and you proved that beyond any dounbt, add to that , your disturbed hijacked psychology

you know exactly why I played you the way you tried to play me, now get over it....because I have my own set of rules
and do not expect anyone else to copy them.
u played no one...You have no rules , well maybe the etiquette of a street cat (snigger)

My words here were as friendly as your words in my forum....and lo and behold you don't like it much either...
tell me, why am I not surprised eh?

What you dont realise yet, is that you have an expectation of dissapointment, and if it does not come, you have to create it , there, now you know what to work on .


However...I have to go play with the big trolls now and just came by to bid you 4 or 5 peeps fair well

...sweet dreams....and may the Dream Warrior chase your shadows until they throw no more reflections...

...and throw your sockpuppets away...

As i said, a whole dreamforum, and how much dreamtechnique or experience did you display on it ?

Nothing is so hard as man's ingratitude.
What about a womans envy ?

P.S. so Rose, you say that all those pics you sent me aren't you and that you purposely tried to deceive me?


To any onlookers, who have not encountered the drama queen, it may seem that my words are cruel , but i have witnessed her little devious treacherous ways in full flow, so i am really being very nice to her here considering
But i kinda like her little drama looking for her medicine, she does have some artistic skills (she calls maverick) but they are undermined by her other influences so thats why she is welcome here as long as she does not do her spam thing, because she cant misrepresent anyone elses words here, and she is an interesting study in female ego arousement and hijackment


Seraphim said clicks wand
clicks again because the term "Welcome" will be like a "Ghost in the drama Queens conflict ointment" Very Happy


Last edited by Kapis on Mon 21 Dec 2009, 21:04; edited 2 times in total
avatar
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Posts : 3292
Join date : 2009-11-16

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  KapitanScarlet on Mon 21 Dec 2009, 14:21

So how to bring the dreams into this world? For the other thread......

Have not mentioned the "Daydreams" as yet, what people use for varying different reasons and have used against them

Looking at the classes in Uk , the higher classes are endorsed at birth with someone elses daydream or nightmare of which they are then trained to carry on the management of on their eventual own induced neurosis , because they are completly detached from their essential self
There may be a few who recognise their own conditioned detachment and through an lsd trip or some other metanoia , try to transcend the condition to some state more in touch with their essential self

The middle classes are from a comfortable background with implanted aspirations of career highrolling so they make real good servants on their way to carreer heaven always thinking they are being admired by the mobs on their way
There are always a few exceptiins here as well who recognise their condition and reverse engineer their way back into selfhood

The lower classes usually are conditioned with the "hard luck" syndrome, so they are great tryers but never really get anywhere in societys eyes, the few that do are extreme exceptions and usually rise to societal peaks in corporate towers etc and never forget telling everyone they never bought the hard luck story which usually serves as fire to the middle classes to get with the program even more because they can "make it"

And that comes to the crux of the matter, what does an individual conceive as having "made it"
The "daydream" can often draw a line from the present position to the desired position
The ideal state of being for them

BUt these daydreams are usually conditioned and hyperventilated by media into 2 powerful branches , that of the material wealth and that of the romantic nirvana and both together is the absolute orgasmic state

It stands to statistics and reason that not everyone can achieve these extremes, but there is not usually a reasonable inquiry installed in these daydreams

A parallel can be drawn exactly with "national lotterys" how many millions are glue eyed to the weekly draw ready to be the new multimillionaire with all problems solved overnight ... HoHoho and yet they do this for years, never once thinking about the odds and the actual reality of this scenario , conditioned through their slavery to others daydream rather than become a master of their own , but this delusion allows them to carry on in a meaningless existence propped up by alcohol and pills

The daydream is not a bad thing , in fact it is a vital component of the vibrant self, but the major enlightenment for the self, is that the daydream must be yours and requires your direct daily actions to try and manifest it , otherwise you put your dream in the hands of a nightmare so to speak that will haunt you all your years

If it is not materialising , well thats when the " inner resources" are called into action, see what magic one can whip up
avatar
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Posts : 3292
Join date : 2009-11-16

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  KapitanScarlet on Tue 22 Dec 2009, 01:29

This charming femme has got a website on altered consciousness and an array of links
http://www.neurosoup.com/
and documented her own thoughts on some aspects from her experience

Check out the "dream director" video section for males Razz Very Happy





What about this one ...anyone encountered


And a positive psycho-active conclusion, bill hicks would have loved it

avatar
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Posts : 3292
Join date : 2009-11-16

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  seraphim on Thu 24 Dec 2009, 00:16

I was finally able to hear the videos. One thing I did notice is that these drugs took her out of the land of the walking dead at least. If she can get out of the tripping mode and not get stuck on it or let it carry into the waketime without some kind of benefit, then I think she can progress.

Don't know about using machines for dreaming. And wow, she had throat singing links, that's what I have been doing. Didn't know it was the tone singing! Great I didn't know it that now I will keep in mind if my perception has been altered after doing that. That's how Whitley Strieber was able to communicate with those beings he said right after he did that.

I'll have to look into that calea zacatechichi plant for sure.
avatar
seraphim

Posts : 1182
Join date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  KapitanScarlet on Thu 31 Dec 2009, 02:07

Psychoanalysis demands that dreams be drilled, quarried, dissected for a greater good and this is where Freud and Kafka are ultimately divergent. For Freud, the soul is somehow outside the individual, he distinguishes between “self” and “soul” attributing the dream world to the latter. Dreams are valuable for the self because they make the soul more palpable; dreams are not part of the self, they are just a byproduct of it. Kafka understood dreams differently- as something more integral, almost more natural to the individual.

Kafka seemed to uniquely represent a state of mind which drifted between consciousness reality and dream reality in a lot of his work and often it was difficult to be sure which was which

In " The Trial" , there is an undercurrent of dis-harmony but one cant quite put the finger on what it is
Whenever the conscious mind perceives something , it carries out a pre then a post judgement on that perception
Harmony exists when the post judgement aligns with the pre-judgement , there is no doubt , and so the instincts were proved correct

In " The TRial" this harmony cant be aquired , and the reasons for that, are not quite rational, and this is whats disturbing , because there seems to be a presentation of reality that gives a flavour of a dream and one is not quite sure which is what

avatar
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Posts : 3292
Join date : 2009-11-16

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: The Dream World

Post  KapitanScarlet on Fri 05 Feb 2010, 01:07

Ive mentioned this before, as one approaches death, the dreamworld opens up dramatically for many people , so that they begin to converse with people they have known who are presently dead .

I was talking with people today who are closer to death, and they were informing me of talking to dead people in their dreams more and more and sometimes they actually thought they had woke up and the person was at their bedside such was the clarity ,

I had enquired about the content of the conversation etc, but both people could not recall that, possiblly because they have not developed the skill to do so, or maybe some other reason not known to me but impoortant to them .

But this information did not jump out to me, i had to enquire , its a subject people are not so comfortable talking about initially because of the conditioned societal ridicule in the uk at least .

This could be an aspect of how some people approaching derath seem to lose their marbles, maybe they get their conscience sort of trapped half way in the awake and the dream world so things become veryy confusing for them , iy would do for people who never developed their self consciousness

an interesting area of attentions anyways
avatar
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Posts : 3292
Join date : 2009-11-16

http://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream World

Post  quicksilvercrescendo on Fri 05 Feb 2010, 01:16

I see dead people.

avatar
quicksilvercrescendo

Posts : 1868
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : The Here & Now

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: The Dream World

Post  seraphim on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 00:39

I have the maturity to recognize that what we are involved with is spiritual warfare on a cosmic multi-dimensional scale. The reader simply must be aware that the first line of defense for the dark gods is the so-called UFO research community itself. There is nothing simpler than activating the ego of the so- called UFO researcher. It has long been a part of their Modus Operandi. Richard Boylan, Steven Greer and the rest of the Muppet Show are classic examples of manipulated and programmed Muppets who have had their puny egos activated and who have been sent out into the world to impose their wills upon abductees and "experiencers" who are still seeking the approval of others.

Boylan used the usual canned responses in his absurd letter. Namely: 1) The ludicrous notion that the woman was merely suffering from spiritual retardation and was mentally incapable of understanding the "benevolent" nature of the horrific and unwanted experimentation that was being conducted on her.
These hosts and their fellow travelers operate as a Fifth Column here on Earth to set the stage for the return of the Dark Reptilian Gods. The so-called UFO Research Community is awash with these "Muppets." Even I have to laugh at the irony of it: Literal hosts for reptilian entities facilitating abductee support groups, lecturing at so called "UFO Conferences" and speaking on the Art Bell Show. This is so because of the long term genetic and soul-matrix manipulation of the human race.

He said "The Verdants" (Why didn't they just call themselves the Green Party?) said they have perfect control over the weather and can manipulate the gravity field of any planet they choose to accommodate them perfectly. It's called Terra Forming and Weather Weaponry. I myself have seen UFO's cloak themselves in cloud formations,(A FACT!) indeed I have seen the cloud formations actually being created, which was quite a sight to see, let me tell you.

Conditioned and Triggered Responses in Contactees/Experiencers

The reason why so many abductees are hopelessly confused about this whole mess is because trigger mechanisms have been programmed into them to keep them from getting at the truth of their experiences. I have seen it countless times where an abductee will immediately fall asleep the moment the lecturer begins talking about "fear based" issues but when he/she attends a lecture by a channeller or some other light worker, the abductee is bright and attentive and awake during the whole lecture.

Falling asleep is just one trigger mechanism. Another is annoyance or anger at the "fear based" lecturer or abductee. Likewise an overwhelming compulsion to get up and walk out, to get up and eat, to get up a smoke a cigarette, getting nauseous, a headache etc etc etc.

I have known people who are absolutely incapable of finishing a "fear based" book but can rip through reptilian disinformation books in a matter of hours. What's up with that? I've seen abductees listen to their spirit guides who consistently detract them away from the alleged fear based research information that will probably trigger them into a panic attack. Why do you think that is? Could it be that the self-same spirit guides are the perpetrators themselves?

In the battleground commonly referred to as the "Abductee Support Group" this knee-jerk hostility immediately manifests itself amongst programmed and manipulated New Age La-Dee-Dahs. Whenever "Fear Based Issues" like painful back problems (very common amongst those who have memories of reptilian contact especially amongst females) or autoimmune disorders or the whole gamut of gynecological problems are regarded as spiritually retarded fear mongers.

Furthermore, those who bring these topics up are sometimes accused of being some kind of spiritually unevolved disinformation artist! The cold hard truth is that most UFO researchers and abductees aren't even worth spying on. To the gullible and manipulated---everyone seems to be a government agent! If that were true there would be no one left to spy on. The painful truth is some of these abductees and researchers are having their phones tapped and mail opened because there is no one else around in their region worth instilling paranoia on.

Can you see why I have so little patience for that sort of immaturity?

The New Age La Dee Dahs consistently use a mélange of metaphysical spiritual platitudes about the whole ET phenomenon and often times become irate and livid during these exchanges with abductees who are more mature and sensible than they are about the ET subject. And all of the vindictiveness and hollering by these New Age La Dee Dahs (Pagan Idolaters) is done in the name of "Love and Light." Of course.

Other programmed behaviors are promiscuity, self destructive behaviors such as substance abuse, self destructive relationships (many female abductees have had at least one and usually more controlling, domineering and abusive men on their lives for extended periods of time. It never occurred to them that these abusers were themselves being manipulated) and the list goes on and on and on and some of you "researchers" out there are still running around with that metal spoon in your pocket hoping to get a CE2 sample for analysis.

You are still staying up all night atop a wind swept plateau hoping a UFO flies by. GROW UP.
Ego Activation by the Dark side

Once and for all: This is not an Alien Phenomenon per se, it is a Human Phenomenon because it's happening to humans. Logic, is what Mr. Spock calls it. And if you are going to take part in this great drama--please, please, please do not allow the aliens to activate your ego. It is the simplest thing. A few meaningless telepathic transmissions, a few UFO fly-bys, a few: "meaningful synchronicities" and your egos are activated and then you turn into another Muppet.

I call these types of manifestations "parlor tricks." I'm not interested in parlor tricks. The same exact thing happens to budding wiccans and witches. The very first spell or incantation works and they think they were responsible for it when it was actually the demon or familiar spirit who is manipulating them. i.e. their Handlers. (Handler is a term I use for the abduction syndrome because it is the most apt.)

The real message of the Boylan's, Greers and all of these other Muppets is,

"Don't bother me with the facts."

"If you don't believe what I believe you are a spiritual retard and probably a government agent to boot."

And once again, all of this wailing and gnashing of teeth is done in the name of: "Love and Light "

What we are involved with is Spiritual Warfare and I'll argue that point until someone else is blue in the face. Everything has to first manifest in the unseen realms before they manifest in the visual spectrum, in the spiritual before it manifests in the physical. Look around you: The symbology of the reptilian overlordship is all around. The thought form of reptilians in the mass media is constantly hammering you.

Crude and vulgar behaviors are being presented to you in the mass media and the so-called entertainment industry--as if crude and vulgar behavior is The Norm in our society today. The baseness and vulgarity, which is being promoted, is symptomatic of a reptilian influenced society. People are so used to the lies that if they heard the truth they would probably have an allergic reaction to it!

reptilians hold the tactical “High Ground” in the astral dreamscape by dint of the fact that most humans are not lucid dreamers and the reptilians are “at home” in the astral dreamscape. Besides being paraphysical entities and mesmerizers par excellence, reptilians can shape and influence a dreamscape experience to suit their devious and sordid ends. Moreover the reptilians can further diminish what little lucidity and awareness humans may have in the dreamscape. The reptilians are intimately familiar with the way the Human Mind works and in particular how to create certain imagery or set the mood of a “dream.”

With their psychic third eye vision they quickly do an “experience scan” in your memory banks prior to the abduction or dreamscape manipulation. Acting upon this pre-abduction intelligence, the reptilian may appear to the abductee as someone he or she had a crush on back in high school. At the same time her libido is revved up artificially by the reptilians.

Not only are they able to manipulate a human’s erogenous zones but they are adept at manipulating the human endocrine system. Remember: Brain Wave function is regulated and controlled by certain hormones and alkaloids released into the brain and other parts of the body by certain glands.

Human Security Services are already using sonic waves to simulate particular brain wave patterns which trigger the release of hormones and alkaloids by particular glands nothing simpler. Humans can be made to have greater psi abilities merely by manipulating their brain waves and endocrine system. And all these New Age La Dee Dahs and Muppets think they have “developed” psychic abilities because of their contacts with their alien benefactors.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles50a.htm#Reptilian%20Manipulation%20of%20Human%20Sexuality
whores of the destroyer............
avatar
seraphim

Posts : 1182
Join date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: The Dream World

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum