DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicide as rational thought...

+4
KapitanScarlet
seraphim
rainyday
tgII
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suicide as rational thought... - Page 2 Empty Re: Suicide as rational thought...

Post  seraphim Wed 30 Dec 2009, 06:32

For everything you do, thanks Flames Smile

Ya'll are the real deal! No b.s.ing and say it like it is! And very strong willed and minded!
You'll have to excuse my jokes here and there, they could have gotten out of hand.
I have a very playful side too and I have to put a lid on it all the time.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Suicide as rational thought... - Page 2 Empty Re: Suicide as rational thought...

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 13 Feb 2010, 16:09

Designer Alexander McQueen Found Dead in London
Famed British fashion designer Alexander McQueen was found dead in his home in London, apparently having committed suicide. New York Magzine reports “the designer was found dead at his flat in London, and is believed to have hung himself. His mother had died a few days earlier. A source at McQueen’s office confirmed the suicide, saying, “It is a tragic loss. We are not making a comment at this time out of respect for the McQueen family.”
McQueen, 40, had been known for years for this aggressively arty, theatrical, haute-couture-gone-radical style. Most recently and famously, McQueen was responsible for some of the looks sported by Lady Gaga in her colossally successful “Bad Romance” video. Those crazy, gravity-defying heels with the curved pointy toes had already become legendary.

McQueen was known to have had a troubled personal life, and deeply crushed by the suicide of his close friend Isabella Blow three years ago (Blow helped launch his career) and the very recent death of his mother.

After the jump, celebrate McQueen’s work in Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance” video. Long live McQueen!
And here are some pics of McQueen with his muses, Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell. And below, watch Lady Gaga strut in his finery in “Bad Romance.”

Is Suicide contagious ? or is this another gay sex assplay tragedy ? Does anyone care outside of his circle ?
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 13 Feb 2010, 21:42

How tragic. Kind of makes you hope life exists after death doesn't it?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 14 Feb 2010, 22:51

In the papers today it says his gay boyfriend walked out on him recently and he was really peeved enough to remove the guy from his will before he topped himself or died otherwise
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 11 Aug 2010, 03:22

SSRI's and big pharma antidepressants
We have witnessed no decrease in suicide, but increases in murder/suicide, suicide, unwed pregnancies, domestic violence, manic-depression, MS, hypoglycemia, diabetes, bankruptcies, divorce, mothers (parents) killing children, road rage, school shootings, cancer, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Fibromyalgia since these serotonergic drugs have become so popular and I relate it directly to the effects of these drugs.

The death toll has continued to climb drastically since I wrote PROZAC: PANACEA OR PANDORA?
http://www.drugawareness.org/prozac-panacea-or-pandora/the-aftermath
Every person I have talked to who have the ailments in bold had used prozac or something similar.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  seraphim Thu 12 Aug 2010, 09:19

I agree with you Blackbird.

As harsh as I have to be on myself and as much as I have to kill myself to this world, you keep me in touch with my heart.....(:
Things are very real here........
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 24 Aug 2010, 14:42

My wife's cousin, who is as close as a sister, is in a relationship with a guy that I have met about four times.
The latest is that this guy's mother and father traveled in their RV to visit and stay on their property next to their home for a couple weeks. Then a couple days ago when the father was out running a couple errands...the mother shot herself in the face with a shotgun.

I can see killing yourself for your own reasons, but leaving that kind of a scene for others to witness and clean up is...unspeakable. Unless the old man deserved it...which somehow I suspect is most likely.

This weeks WTF moment.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 24 Aug 2010, 15:32

horrendous, but she could have taken out the husbi as well, so he was fortunate just to discover a blown open skull rather than have one as well

why would someone do that ? some form of emotional self destruct fever optimised and with a gun handy
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 24 Aug 2010, 22:20

What! You guys haven't got numb, conditioned and accepting of the ways imposed. Twisted Evil

Blackbird, I've used alot of unattachment and no expectations in my life, so that when those ways are headed my way they don't turn me into a real crazy.
So I kill myself to those illusions set upon by the world.

Btw, I really enjoyed hearing your dream how nice!
Maybe that was a little part of the life you got back from your different kind of birthday celebration the day before..............

Because you didn't celebrate life or your birth day, maybe something that died in you came out and you celebrated death instead and it gave you some life back. Like the bird in your dream, not really dead. And because you celebrated your birthday differently. Celebrating like that can happen anytime, in a moment or all day.......not just on your birthday.
Things change for the better when things that don't work die although it's so difficult and can hurt for a person's mind to get rid of all that. And then things that do work out and are for the better and will help you immensely should be the things that live, but that's not always the case in this mind controlled realm.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 02 Sep 2010, 02:40

Prayopavesa

Prayopavesa (Resolving to die through fasting in Sanskrit) is a practice in Hinduism that denotes the voluntary fasting to death of a person, who has no desire or ambition left, and no responsibilities remaining in life. It is also allowed in cases of terminal disease or great disability. A similar practice exists in Jainism, termed Santhara.

Committing Prayopavesa is bound by very strict regulations. Only a person who has no desire or ambition left, and no responsibilities remaining in life are entitled to perform it. The decision to do so must be publicly declared well in advance.Ancient lawmakers stipulated the conditions that allow Prayopavesa. They are one's inability to perform normal bodily purification, death appears imminent or the condition is so bad that life's pleasures are nil and the action is done under community regulation.

Prayopavesa is regarded differently from the notion of suicide as used in modern society. Suicide of an unfulfilled being is generally disapproved in Hinduism, as it is believed it disrupts the timing of the cycle of death and rebirth and therefore yields bad karma. Additionally, human life is regarded to be a precious opportunity to attain higher states of rebirth, one that even the gods envy. It is also said to have dire consequences for the soul's spiritual progress.

Prayopavesa differs from suicide as such, as it exclusively non-violent and uses only natural means. Prayopavesa is only used when it is the right time for this life to end - when this body has served its purpose and become a burden. Unlike the suddenness of suicide, Prayopavesa is a gradual process, giving ample time for the patient to prepare himself and those around him for his/her death. While suicide is often associated with feelings of frustration, depression, or anger, Prayopavesa is associated with feelings of serenity

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 21 Aug 2012, 03:44

Because this is the 'Suicide Thread?'

Here's an interesting juxtaposition. The US Army appears to be suffering from very high
suicide rates as evidence by this recent article. Thirty-eight suicides in July, 2012 alone:

So, after I read this article and not especially feeling too much empathy for US Army
members who decided for whatever reason to end their lives, I notice the US Military is
now bringing scientists to battle locations to assess, monitor and support US Military
personnel on the ground.

This in spite of all these suicides? Scientists going to on scene killing to solve problems for
soldiers? Is there not something wrong with this scenario? What about those thirty-eight
soldiers who killed themselves in July, and all the coming suicides?

The first link is a short video explaining how these self-contained labs on the battlefield
work.

Well, wait, maybe a snort of drugs can prevent soldiers from taking their lives. Here, snort
this, it may help:

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Suicide as rational thought... - Page 2 Empty 60 year old man commits suicide

Post  highnoon Wed 21 Aug 2013, 21:17

http://www.zeroshare.info/suicide_preface

Man commits suicide, leaves website behind detailing thought process.

says dying to natural causes is "archaic"

holy

martin wrote:One of the problems with shooting oneself is the obvious mess. I thought about that a lot. I didn’t want anyone I knew discovering my body and I didn’t want to make a mess in the house – something my sister or my landlord would have to deal with. No way.

I also didn’t want anyone discovering my body or witnessing it who wasn’t trained for such a thing. I finally decided the best way to do it would be at 5AM on August 15, 2013 at the far southeast end of the parking lot at the Overland Park Police Station. If everything worked out right – and I’m sure it did, I called 911 at 5AM. I told them “I want to report a suicide at the south end of the parking lot of the Overland Park Police Station at 123rd and Metcalf. Bang.”

They should find me in about two minutes. I doubt they will be able to identify me for a couple hours at least which will give my sister time to learn about it before the police would have been able to contact her. There will be a note lying next to me which says:

“I committed suicide of my own free will. I am not under the influence of any drugs. I am sorry for your inconvenience! You will be contacted within a matter of hours by my sister. She will find out about this by an overnight letter and/or email I sent to her which she will get this morning. In it, I explain the exact location where I shot myself and gave her your phone number. At that time, she will tell you who I am. If you discover who I am prior to her call, please do not contact her. I do not want her (or anyone else I sent letters to overnight) to find out about it from you. I want them to find out about it from me. Thank you!

In addition, I recently went through a process of donating an organ. Unfortunately, that process could not be completed by this date. PLEASE contact the following people (especially Marilee Clites - the first person on the list) so that they may be able to harvest any organs of mine immediately.

Marilee Clites: Kansas University Medical Center

mclites@kumc.edu, 316-322-5139, 913-945-7755, 816-829-8200

JoAnn Oxman: Kansas University Medical Center

joxman@kumc.edu, 913-558-0266

Melissa Ott: Midwest Transplant Network

mott@mwtn.org, 913-302-7949, 913-261-6164

Catherine Nash: Midwest Transplant Network

cnash@mwtn.org, 816-519-0216, 913-261-6170

I have sent them emails telling them of my death and begging them to actively try to harvest my organs to save another person(s) life. Please cooperate with them if they call. Thank you!

Also, please destroy this gun, ammunition and phone. They serve no further purpose.

And, finally, I’ve prepaid for my cremation from D.W. Newcomer’s, 8201 Metcalf Ave., Overland Park, Ks. 66204 (913-648-6224). The contact is Roger Breckenridge.”
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 21 Aug 2013, 23:26

re: clearly well thought out and "rational"

That is an impressive and pretty responsible way to end it but I kind of
object to the mess of having to clean the car and his body up after a
self-inflicted gun shot presumably to the head? Unless he didn't care for
the police too much and had the last laugh. That might not be that far
away from the truth since most people today have such a distain and
disgust for most security officers.

What's wrong with getting a few charcoal bricks, lighting them and then
once they are burning close the windows of the car and then go
peacefully with whatever fond memories there may be remaining?

30,000 suicides every year in Japan which comes out to 84 suicides every
single day of the year, year in and year out and that has been a fairly
constant number for a long time. You cannot believe some of the creative
ways Japanese end their lives?

I understand too that suicides are way up in America?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 12 Aug 2014, 01:15

Just heard the actor Robin Williams found dEad - suicide by asphyxia it sounds - Possible Supermoon Effect ? which expands bodily emotions (water) and with other temporal conjunctions of perception  in his consciousness  just  tipped him over edge in his depressive period and so his own Endgame ...regardless of hurt to those he leaves
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 13 Aug 2014, 00:40

All that past drug use can really screw up your wiring and signals particularly as you approach your advanced years...it does catch up with you specifically in the realm of depression.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 14 Aug 2014, 11:08

Definetly qsc, and it won't take much to tip the scales into the abyss of no return , it would be more interesting to find out exactly what his problem was , he had everything from the material perspective, so it was got to be a relating or a spiritual problem, maybe even with early physical illness symptoms kicking in , add to that the potential damaged psyche wiring from substance abuses not perceiving and computing data in the most beneficial manner
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 15 Aug 2014, 02:17

His family just announced that he was beginning to experience very early symptoms and was diagnosed with Parkinsons.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 16 Aug 2014, 11:36

So possibly a stone cold chemically sober choice of hanging ,  but i suppose the outer world will never know if there was some relating meltdown just before crash down of williams

His wife last to see him alive that night,  next morning she leaves house while he's lying dead or close too suicide

At 10:30 P.M. Sunday night, Williams was last seen alive by his wife, Susan Schneider. Investigators say she woke up Monday morning and left their house, thinking her husband was still asleep.

But just before noon, his personal assistant discovered his body. Distraught, she called 911. Emergency crews responded in minutes.

Apparent suicide by hanging. Our indication is that it is a suicide due to asphyxia due to hanging. Reporter: A pocket knife found near his body, cuts on his wrist.

Maybe it was an emotional drunkedness caused by extreme distressed argument  about him lying about depressed ...... which would be more depressing for the depressed from his closest one

Either way,  though ,  he's got 3 children,  so he turns out to be a coward and failure in the end ,  taking the fast exit , out of his own emotional / physical horror  show  of which he must accept a lot of responsibility for .

Its another example of the destructive power of the "inner jury"

Another personality type may have picked up a gun and wreaked havoc  

At least Williams  still retained enough humanity to only damage himself but without thinking or caring that he is also damaging his children and loved ones.........if there were any ......who knows what the dynamics really were inside his circle ,   and actually i don't care really ,  apart from being the outside looking in observer of the horrors of words and emotions twisting their  host  which can be worse than guns for many .
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2