DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit And Matter

+5
highnoon
quicksilvercrescendo
tgII
seraphim
KapitanScarlet
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Spirit And Matter - Page 5 Empty Re: Spirit And Matter

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 07 Jan 2014, 20:11

Its quite eye-opening the amount of scientists, inventors, writers etc that claimed to have received info through lucid dreaming , meditation etc , but this is something that modern science itself likes to shy away from investigating , i dont understand why,  as their own cutting edge science is actually revealing to them that Energy(stored wisdom)  is actually all around us in invisible form just awaiting conditions to manifest like through  a human vessel etc
Therefore its not difficult for some people to then take a further step and consider that this invisible energy (waves)  has directed censorship = intelligent choice of downloading etc  =  possible entities = otherdimension inteligences etc which occultists have claimed for eons do exist to ridicule from society(they do have their reasons0

As i type ,  a scientific report stated that when they sad there was no life on other planets ,  they realise they now meant visible human animal  type like life ,  but what they also realise now  and are currently investigating is that there is actually life on other planets but  its otherworldly (interplanetery)   , other dimnsional energetic lifeforce ,  it just requires that they construct the proper type of interface to confirm this ...

Of which the mysterious mind may very well be an existing interface , undeveloped,  purposefully suppressed unit that can do this on its own without technology if given proper resurgence /  guidance , i believe someone like steiner etc  would concur to this possible, ones very own wave transmitter / receiver / generator
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 Jan 2014, 15:11

Edison used to go into a state of lucid dreaming to help with his inventiveness.

I f Edison ever was taken to be in samadhi, his deep train of thought was probably on which among his much brighter contemporaries could be robbed with impunity along with the help of his unscrupulous profit seeking friends of the time. Tesla and Louise Le Prince, the inventor of the motion picture, their inventions, for instance. His dreams likely consisted of what inventions he had little to do with inventing he might take credit for without getting caught so as to attain the bright acclaim of an historic immortality, while his backers reaped huge financial rewards. I do not make the case here that he invented nothing on his own. Just that for a moment one needs consider the two profit mongering industries I just mentioned and how, in two entirely different directions they wreak havoc on this planet and humanity. The non patented inventor's initial intent of free electricity, the magic of moving pictures vs. economic scarcity ecological ruination, social engineering make me wanna go kick down the statue of Edison in the courtyard at MU. Specially since Fukushima debacle with those GE generators. It's no mystery now why both of these inventors met a mysterious demise, btw.  Like a Star @ heaven 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 13 Jan 2014, 00:13

This is quite impressive footage:

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 14 Jan 2014, 01:26

His dreams likely consisted of what inventions he had little to do with inventing he might take credit for without getting caught so as to attain the bright acclaim of an historic immortality, while his backers reaped huge financial rewards

Plenty of this through the ages, probably since technology started to exert control over necessity and travel and knowledge/communication. new technology = control of power and profits , i bet nothing gets out of the hatch these days without big bro contract, or its inventor hits some serious problems

Re - the footage sputnik, problem is these days , video technology makes it impossible to define what is real or edited on youtube, but you ever see those little (ether shapes) with your own vision , just of centre of eyeball, i know some people say they are physical projections from eyeball structure, others say different
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 16 Jan 2014, 00:21

swamp gas.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Spirit And Matter - Page 5 Empty bubble-up

Post  bedido Thu 16 Jan 2014, 21:03

"Where Nature is a bridge of descent from spirit to matter, or of ascent from matter to spirit, there it manifests itself as rajoguna." ~Mahanirvana Tantra

I don't apologize anymore for emoting.

That thing about the little bubbles in peripheral vision is something that I experience. What do the others say on that, Kapis? Its clearly a physical sensation but since forever, felt like an etheral function.

Nice touch with the owl reference, sputnik. So much for the mild crush I was entertaining on Putin.
 Like a Star @ heaven 
bedido
bedido

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 18 Jan 2014, 02:18

I've got a link somewhere in the archives regarding the eye thing , i will try and locate it and post in the next days
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 20 Feb 2014, 22:04

Good interview with Bruce Lipton on the mind power , and the conscious.tv network has a large bank of interviews available on various subjects
http://conscious.tv/consciousness.html?bcpid=2439355001&bclid=1683773703&bctid=585654303001
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5