DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommend Books/Book Discussions

+7
rainyday
KapitanScarlet
highnoon
SunoftheMourning
seraphim
tgII
Flames
11 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Recommend Books/Book Discussions - Page 10 Empty Re: Recommend Books/Book Discussions

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 09 Feb 2012, 13:07

Here is a documentary on 911 I had not seen yet, supposedly from the perspective of the families of the "victims"...known as the Jersey Girls...

911 Press for Truth

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Recommend Books/Book Discussions - Page 10 Empty Re: Recommend Books/Book Discussions

Post  tgII Wed 29 Feb 2012, 08:41

Could comment on this video at every three minute point...self-defeating;
instead, watch these then compare for forensics for 'truth.'

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 29 Feb 2012, 18:04

...this is good stuff TG.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:07

Yeah, the content cuts away the emotional content of most
'documentaries' on 9/11.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:13

Terrorism and the Illuminati - A Three Thousand Year History by David Livingston

Definitely worth reading for an understanding of terrorism.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:45

New book out by Craig Heimbichner and Adam Parfrey:

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 22 Mar 2012, 12:05

Picked up an interesting used book called The Jewish Genius; this
should be a good read. Has an autograph inside the front page dated
1940 in black ink but can't make out the name.

The Jewish Genius by Joseph Sachs, published in London in 1939 by
Edward Goldston, Ltd.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 19 Apr 2012, 04:03

You won't go wrong with Michael Hoffman; I have all of his work including DVD's,
manuscripts and recordings including his massive book Judaism Discovered. Michael
Hoffman is how/where I got started "down the path" in the first place...him and James
Shelby Downard

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 09 Sep 2012, 21:33

Makes me wonder if its possible for humans to exist without forming some form of esoteric elite sections , i think it might be part of the dna inteligence design in order to evolve the few over the many , a survival instinct honed to the power 33
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 28 Nov 2012, 09:55

Just discovered something about my existence here.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 28 Nov 2012, 22:13

Amazing how many good books are out there, this one has been around for a long time,
and a link was sent to me the other day?!

Apparently, a guy is born on Mars and then he arrives on earth for the first time and
discusses what he finds here? I've read excerpts and want to read the entire book.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 08 Dec 2012, 05:28

Speaking of transhuman...I can't where that was talked about maybe because i haven't taken my meds and without them i don't think right. But I think you mentioned somewhere TgII that the Shriners get shocked with electricity. That is important because believe it or not a person has to get electrically shocked either with wires or some other way in order to wake up and I mean really wake up transcendently. Maybe they had a watered down version they were trying to keep alive, but it made me realize how this is all connected to transhumanism and if we really are part of some kind of computer grid!Because electricity or what we know of as that has major influences on us.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 18 Jan 2013, 03:07

Someone forwarded this to me and suggested I begin reading.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 18 Jan 2013, 15:24

your mind is too brilliant TG than to waste time on deciphering the meaning of the baghavat gita. I can tell you by my own experience of reading it many years ago..it's proto-social-engineering..indian stylee
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 18 Jan 2013, 21:40

Humbled, Sputnik, but not necessarily "brilliant" as to just wanting to know what
kind of a world I live in and what makes it move and at whose direction.

Heads up! Thanks. It amazes me the different takes people have on books and
manuscripts like this. Two people, one reads this book and goes off in a completely
convergent direction while the second person, without reading let's say a book like
this, just continues with something completely different?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 19 Jan 2013, 00:09

It amazes me the different takes people have on books and
manuscripts like this. Two people, one reads this book and goes off in a completely
convergent direction while the second person, without reading let's say a book like
this, just continues with something completely different?

it would be a good study to track back on the selfs consciousness memory to identify and articulate the impulse or solid links that lead oneself to take certain actions or understandings or new directions, sometimes the smallest discovery or new awareness can lead to a profound change in the direction of understandings , for a lot of people this is probably subconscious, i like to try and pick these cherry / cherries into the light so i can see whats influencing me , my deeper self , other selfs or a combination of both , it becomes interesting if something comes out of the deeper self and there seems no outside influence to its hatching

But books and films are potentially lifechanging events depending on the content and the readers / watchers activated cultivating genius, the books and films can also sprout the activation so to speak Idea

But your self TG and QSC and Flames and Sputni sound like very well read people, if you ever scribe down anything non post related, just from the imagination / fiction / poetry etc, please post up a sample
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 19 Jan 2013, 01:07

Ref the BhagaVad Gita

From 3.40 to 4.40, M highlights the cunning manipulative mis-translation of many old readings including the BGita which is an attempt to control the writers message and readers scope of extracted meanings

Interesting also at 7.07 the quote from the Book of Ezeheil , talking about the alien craft creature wheel being a shiny amber colour which was the exact colour of the flying caft seen over scotland couple years back by many different sources , be they secret military or indeed space tourists
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next