DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommend Books/Book Discussions

+7
rainyday
KapitanScarlet
highnoon
SunoftheMourning
seraphim
tgII
Flames
11 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Recommend Books/Book Discussions - Page 9 Empty Re: Recommend Books/Book Discussions

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 14 Oct 2011, 01:11

I find is pretty disturbing that technical and personal information can pretty much be passing through one's asshole without their even being aware of it. And here I will speculate.

It also seems like a consolidation of all media into a never ending medium: internet, social networking, entertainment of every kind, bank accounts, passwords, cell phones, wireless routers, without the need for servers, and who knows what the military is going to do with it.

This I-Cloud technology could literally be the prototype to the one and only super computer that will be so far advanced from human beings, that it will probably try to be god. That's a stretch, but I can't wrap my head around where technology will be one hundred years from now.

At this moment in time, according to data available, I-Cloud is simply a series of encrypted apple storage hard drives dotted around the globe, as in california for americans, luxembourg for europeans , tokyo for asians , australia for down unders
What happens is that you open an i-cloud account with the latest iOS 5 software for the iPhone and the lion operate system for the macs
Previous to iCloud, you had to connect your iPhone to your computer to back up and synch your data
Now with i-cloud, you don't have to do that, your data is backed up and synched with iCloud and all your devices, macs , iPhones iPads etc , so if I'm just taking a picture with my iPhone in say valencia, i can immediately load that up to an iCloud account which then simultaneously transfers that picture to my mac at home and iPad if i had one

basically its a very convenient system, which if fallen into the wrong hands would be open to abuse

You can control what type of data is stored , as i contacts , messages, documents pics vides etc , and u can delete the account at any time , haha, but I'm sure its constantly backed up by apple ...for .security
they give you 5gb of storage free which is all you ever need unless you are storing lots of images and videos where you have to purchase more storage from them

I can see people in the future not needing any hard drives or storage at all at home , it will all be stored in these i-clouds or similar systems which then leads into the possibility of the supercomputer that can monitor and have access to all that storage, but that data abuse still has many many limitations, its only when they start fitting humans with live organ sensors , chips etc , so that the human itself is wirelessly connected to iCloud rather that just the humans device , that we have to start worrying, I'm laughing now , but that looks like a natural progression from where were at now

Regarding storing data in the ether , I'm sure they are working on that now flames and may even have it , if not in the ether, at least in a gaseous sealed state halfway there , its coming for sure . and maybe soon as technology goes into warp drive, we will all meet our maker at last Idea
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Recommend Books/Book Discussions - Page 9 Empty Re: Recommend Books/Book Discussions

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 15 Oct 2011, 12:10

I haven't read it, but according to the sis, it also known as the book of coming forth (Book of the Dead) , must read this myself , anyone read it ?

The Book of Coming Forth
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 16 Oct 2011, 08:17

Neat books Kapis. I'm posting this one again. I think it can be downloaded at megashares.com? Don't know safety of website.
Gifts of Unknown Things
http://www.amazon.com/Gifts-Things-Healing-Initiation-Indonesias/dp/0892813539
That just reminded me that elephants are very adapted to waves and use infrasound. Great earthquake detectors they are.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 22 Oct 2011, 04:58

for dessert.......
http://www.4shared.com/
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 24 Dec 2011, 06:58

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 05 Jan 2012, 04:54

I expect to be ordering this book shortly, but first, a video introduction:

The book is called...

Now don't let greed and malice towards others and the drive to
achieve something for noting overtake you.

A quote on the book...

Here, right in your hands, are the most awesome secrets ever known to man - ready to be used by you to get the riches, influence and joy you've always wanted! By using the staggering power of these age-old secrets, jealously guarded by the wealthiest and most influential people in history - you quickly discover how to release a flood of riches into your life... how to gain influence and control over others... bring new romance into your marriage or social life... gain the instant respect of everyone you meet... overcome any threat that you face now! Here is the ancient might of the Mystic Masters immediately ready to help you to the pinnacle of money, fame and power!

But wait! I decided to do some looking around before I finalized this
post, and I have wonderful news, Wisdom of The Mystic Masters is
online at scribd.com...

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 06 Jan 2012, 00:37

...the title alone sends the whiff of theosophy and ascended masters my way...as if it is in the new age section at Borders.

...but I will of course read and distill...
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 06 Jan 2012, 00:55

That's what I thought, but always worth knowing and 'seeing' what
is on the other side rather than just condemning it but not having
good reasons for our legitimate condemnation.

Hope that doesn't sound like too much of a rationalization for picking
this book up?

And I really like that background guitar music the producers of that
video used.

Embarassed
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 06 Jan 2012, 00:58

...absolutely...and when TG da' wabbit recommends a book...my ears perk up...'cuz it's a good reco...
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 07 Jan 2012, 01:28

Cheers TG, i will kindle that mother cause as you say there could be something in it revealing although quicksilvers guarded perception may prove to contain much truth , there are a lot of these type of revelations being made available in recent times, i really think that the bottom line is that most of these ancient knowledges require simultaneous real life experience / practice to go with the words, without that, the whole package is impotent I'm thinking

Sounds good Flames

Oh-Ho just noticed can't rip the scribd site any more , (well could do but laborious) they want money to download Very Happy but it can be read online indeed but the non-backlight kindle is the preferred option in the rare reads these days
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sat 07 Jan 2012, 11:01

i'm on

Chapter Five
The Power of Thought: Physical-Etheric and Emotional Energy

ill be done in just over a week at my one chapter per day pace.

chapter 3 was read with a grain of salt Smile, but i am looking forward to the midsections and what comes after.

The third exercise you can do every day at any place and almost at any time. It isdifferent from the other two in that it involves your relation with other people. Here it is:3.

I want you to deliberately slow yourself down in relation to other people. When you walk in the street let others pass ahead of you instead of pushing ahead of them. If you drive acar, drive it at a speed less than the legal limit. When you encounter another car on theroad, give it the right of way. When entering or leaving a room, a plane, a train or anoffice, let those near you precede you. Do this all with a pleasant smile and a cheerfulfriendly attitude. This is a great exercise. If you practice it daily for just a month you will be a new person

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 07 Jan 2012, 13:31

Yahweh and Jehova are actually two different gods.
The Old Testament weaves together two and maybe even three different gods into the story of one....maybe even more gods than that.

Religion, as it is laid out for the sheeple, is a total head-fuck.

Religion, particularly that of the Jews, is a matrix of evil...one has to try to dig and decipher what it really means for the Jews...as the knowledge is not meant for the non-Jew cattle slaves....it is occult sorcery behind religion and the matrix of the world...

Shem ha-Mephorash
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shemhamphorasch

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 07 Jan 2012, 22:48

Yes, that god is actually a demon. And when you consider it in that context...well...it all starts to make a little bit more sense.

http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/html/freemasonry_5.html
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 08 Jan 2012, 10:56

From that book recommendation and quoted above:

I want you to deliberately slow yourself down in relation to other people. When you walk in the street let others pass ahead of you instead of pushing ahead of them. If you drive acar, drive it at a speed less than the legal limit. When you encounter another car on theroad, give it the right of way. When entering or leaving a room, a plane, a train or anoffice, let those near you precede you. Do this all with a pleasant smile and a cheerfulfriendly attitude. This is a great exercise. If you practice it daily for just a month you will be a new person

Be very careful with this one in this day and age; people could give a
shit about you in public and will be very indifferent to your presence.
This book was written some years ago and perspectives and attitudes
have drastically changed.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 08 Jan 2012, 11:00

Flames, I referred to Joseph Farrell with his new book as a
reincarnated Giordano Bruno; it picked up a lot of steam on
his social network site.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 09 Feb 2012, 08:20

Great!
p.s. And I forgot to say thanks a million for that biofeedback advice Flames.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next