DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News in General

+10
Blackbird
nickor
quicksilvercrescendo
SunoftheMourning
hrblsh
rainyday
seraphim
Flames
KapitanScarlet
tgII
14 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

News in General - Page 12 Empty Re: News in General

Post  seraphim Fri 26 Feb 2010, 23:49

The media and not only them, but if you look at what the big guys are doing they believe the EMF's are going to go on the fritz? Why is that? Why are they developing things like this for the future............AND MAKE A HUGE NOTE OF THIS! Arrow The hydrocarbons in this project or earths resources will always be involved in what they allow others to put out, because the rulers who own them, will only allow technology to be based on what they can profit off of.
This is why all of the first fully hybrid cars (the EV) were destroyed. And in place the new hybrid that was half oil/ half electric made.
It is illegal to make your own technology independent of them. It is illegal to have free energy. Almost everything is illegal.

Those dark spots on photos of earth taken from outer space? Ablaze with light. That old, unreliable grid mostly powered by dirty coal? Obsolete, since Bloom boxes are basically tiny power plants installed right in your back yard, next to the dumpster at your corporate campus, or at your local electric-car charging station – though they can also be connected to an electrical grid just like your PC connects to the Internet. Hydrocarbons such as natural gas or biofuel (stored in an adjacent tank) are pumped into the Bloom Box – ceramic plates stacked atop each other to form modules that can be assembled into a unit of any size – and out comes abundant, reliable, cleaner electricity. The company says the unit does not vibrate, emits no sound, and has no smell.

http://brainstormtech.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2010/02/19/is-k-r-sridhars-magic-box-ready-for-prime-time/

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/18/60minutes/main6221135.shtml
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 27 Feb 2010, 01:30

A Russian Teen Makes a Sure Bet

In fact, it's exactly what makes the site so relentlessly addictive. Anyone who's studied behavioral psychology knows that, of the different schedules of reward employed to condition a subject's response, the most powerful by far is the one known as "variable ratio." This is the system of payoff used, most notoriously, by slot machines: You know if you pull that lever enough times, you'll get three cherries; you just don't know how many times it will take. (True, "Chatslotmachine" isn't nearly as catchy a name.) No matter what sort of jackpot you have in mind, the temptation to pull it one more time is almost irresistible. A game that rewards its user every time is, in fact, far less addictive than one that pays off only occasionally.

Slot machines, where they're legal, are very good business indeed for their owners. Chatroulette could be, too. The site's creator, a 17-year-old Russian named Andrey Temovskiy, is hoping to expand and perhaps establish a base of operations in the U.S. He says he prefers to keep advertising on the site to a minimum, but it already generates enough revenue from a few Google AdSense links to pay for the considerable bandwidth he uses. If I were a tech investor looking for a can't-miss bet, I'd be calling Andrey Temovskiy right now.

Of course, there are a couple of problems that would have to be solved for Chatroulette to make a real go of it as a business. There would absolutely have to be some kind of filtering system to censor the most explicit content in order for big-name brand advertisers to get involved. There are also some pretty serious questions about the potential legal liabilities of both the site and its users. Right now, there's no doubt that people are using the site to break laws, and perhaps serious ones. (Exposing oneself online is one thing; exposing oneself to a minor, or inducing a minor to do the same, is considerably more grave.)

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/media/chatroulette-and-the-secret-behind-the-webs-most-addictive-sit/19365410/?icid=main
If the internet will still be around, I would deviously create with others some virtual program, something that sells, and that could only be one thing! Twisted Evil
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 02 Mar 2010, 05:41

Have agreed with the fact Americans need to be armed and
their weapons, although emptied and with ammunition within easy
reach and loading, exposed and at the ready in public.

• Guns at Starbucks? Pushing the right to bear arms in public

Gun owners in California have been wearing their handguns in coffee shops and restaurants. The guns are unloaded and legal, but some citizens and police departments are wary.

News in General - Page 12 0227-open-carry-guns-california.jpg_full_380

Small groups of armed Californians have been turning up at cafes and coffee shops with handguns holstered to their belts to raise awareness about gun rights and what they call unfair limits on concealed weapon permits.
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/0227/Guns-at-Starbucks-Pushing-the-right-to-bear-arms-in-public

Watch the results, communities will be incredibly safe on the streets.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 02 Mar 2010, 07:20

The 8.8 Shifted Earth's Axis........somewhat

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/nasa-chile-quake-shifted-earths-axis-shortened-day/19378491

Well if another major earthquake occurs, that would be three (Haiti, Chile.....)back to back, it definitely isn't normal shit.
I was thinking about the pole shift lately, maybe that's next...........
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 02 Mar 2010, 13:11

• Maybe I'm just bat-shit full-blown paranoid now, but then again, it could just be March Madness.

It's an omen of things to come, Flames, you just told January
and February to 'fuck off.' Shocked
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 02 Mar 2010, 23:12

"Expressed criticisms of Goldman Sachs" = "Hate crimes, Anti-Semitism and acts of domestic terrorism"

My friend, to insult Goldman Sachs is to defile the most holy of the Jewish temples to have ever existed.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 02 Mar 2010, 23:51

Goldman Sachs owns the Scream network, really fucked up,
because from the evidence I've seen the Scream network is
splicing in snuff films into horror movies. How do you know
what you are actually looking at when you watch tv/movies?

Goldman Sachs is Babylonian hell revisited. affraid
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 03 Mar 2010, 04:49

I'm not that paranoid Flames, I will know what to do when the time comes.

Oh about the coffee, maybe it's not worth taking if you get headaches. Maybe a pinch of cayenne taken before or after, would help dilate the blood vessels, so you won't get the headache, but that's just me thinking. Laughing
It would be interesting how you would do on straight vitamin D in the winter.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 05 Mar 2010, 00:12

Hey guys, take a look at this news piece on Ralph Ellis and Michael
Tsarion
at that convention:

Case Study on COINTELPRO and Ponerization: Report from an 'Alternative Convention'

It seems, however, that Ralph Ellis's interest in Ancient "History" is just a hobby. The above resumes fail to mention that he is also the president of the Congregation B'nai Israel, which describes itself as "A home for your total Jewish experience on the Southside of Atlanta" - not such a "distinctly lateral, open-minded view on religion", after all. But as our reader's report reveals, this man is not simply a devoted average Jew, but rather an unashamed supporter of the imperialist goals of Israel, i.e. a Zionist.

News in General - Page 12 27

Our reader continues:

Reader: Among the speakers there was the guest of honour - another bloke whom I found really hard to tolerate - Michael Tsarion, who by the way was more than happy to shower Ellis with compliments at the least provocation. [...]

News in General - Page 12 4378385615_ddde5284aa

Reader: [...] Even Tsarion's clothes and mannerisms seemed to be meant to transmit that he is cool, rebellious and in charge (leather biker jacket, baseball cap, unshaved 'rough' look, chains, etc). (Similarly, Ellis is always wearing a leather hat, probably to get an Indiana Jones air or something.) From what I forced myself to hear from Tsarion, he sounds like David Icke (although he says he has many differences with Icke), in the sense that he talks about the Illuminati conspiracy, fascism and so on, and will then proceed to declare that there is no problem because in the end it is all an illusion, you can focus on your own 'spirituality' (whatever that meant for any of those present, as it was never properly defined by anyone, other than in airy-fairy terms), and no evil will be able to touch you.

Those two I think were the worst - because I felt they were probably wolves in sheep's clothing. [...]
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/204059-Case-Study-on-COINTELPRO-and-Ponerization-Report-from-an-Alternative-Convention-

Whenever a Jew opens his or her mouth you had best be
asking a lot of questions. Shocked
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 05 Mar 2010, 01:05

Welcome home Ernst, I mean, seven years of your life, what for,
has it demonstrated anything?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 05 Mar 2010, 02:55

Well, look hard, both Ellis and MTSAR contradict each other,
MTSAR informs us the Jews aren't who they say they are and
then Ellis is a Zionist Jew.

We got sum splanin' to do.

Nice avatar, going Mohawk are ya?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 05 Mar 2010, 03:41

tgII, I will critique the reader in one word. Bullshitter. Couldn't they have at least been intellectually stimulating, and perhaps thrown in some neuro linguistic programming on us.
Lobaczewski sums up that freak very well:

Observation of the ponerization process of various human unions throughout history easily leads to the conclusion that the initial step is a moral warping of the group's ideational contents. In analysing the contamination of a group's ideology, we note first of all an infiltration of foreign, simplistic, and doctrinaire contents, thereby depriving it of any healthy support for, and trust in, the necessity of understanding of human nature. This opens the way for invasion by pathological factors and the ponerogenic role of their carriers.
Lobaczewski - Political Ponerology, p. 118

As for mtsar and Ellis, they have to socialize not just with the same researchers or groups. Well at least they can't be guilty by association.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 05 Mar 2010, 11:55

Interesting article on Ellis and Tsarion.

But it falls short as a serious piece to consider because it leaves the essentials void.

It is missing a piece of importance to make the claim undeniable.

And that is if the Ralph Ellis at the Arc Convention is the same Ralph Ellis listed on the Board of Trustees for the Congregation B'nai Israel. There is no picture on the B'nai site showing what their Trustee Ralph Ellis looks like and therefore a positive ID cannot be made in this regard. Also, the Congregation B'nai Israel is located in Atlanta, Georgia. Does Ralph Ellis even live there? And how did you even make the connection with the B'nai org in Atlanta? These details are absent. The article has a hyperlink to B'nai Israel's trustee list, but the articles other hyperlink that says "president" doesn't take you anywhere where there would be a bio on the president of the organization. And that I find to be worthy of some skepticism.
Interesting on how this attendee of the Arc conference came to find out that Ellis was undeniably the president of trustees to this organization in Altanta. I mean, how did they know where to look and how do you know the Ellis is the same Ellis? Fishy.

The article has nameless authorship, as does the supposed "reader" who is being quoted for the content of the article. And from a conversation he had "overheard" no less. Two cases of anonymity and under circumstances of not even being involved directly in a conversation to avoid any potential misunderstandings.
Making things even a bit more worthy of skepticism.

Then all of the quotes from books on conspiracy and cointelpro...thrown in a very leading way. As if to extract good passages from these works somehow backs up the unverifiable claims being made concerning Ellis. Which tells me something is lacking in the area of proof and therefore this "filler of profundity" must be added to further convince the reader that the accusations are true.

Reader: [...] Even Tsarion's clothes and mannerisms seemed to be meant to transmit that he is cool, rebellious and in charge (leather biker jacket, baseball cap, unshaved 'rough' look, chains, etc). (Similarly, Ellis is always wearing a leather hat, probably to get an Indiana Jones air or something.) From what I forced myself to hear from Tsarion, he sounds like David Icke (although he says he has many differences with Icke), in the sense that he talks about the Illuminati conspiracy, fascism and so on, and will then proceed to declare that there is no problem because in the end it is all an illusion, you can focus on your own 'spirituality' (whatever that meant for any of those present, as it was never properly defined by anyone, other than in airy-fairy terms), and no evil will be able to touch you.

Those two I think were the worst - because I felt they were probably wolves in sheep's clothing. [...]

Does this not sound very familiar to those who have seen the Tsarion onslaught. Many a thing gets repeated in this article that have been spewed as being relevant to debunking someone for years now, including Tsarion's old bio information. Jesuits wear leather...so I think we know what that means...'nuff said. And I have heard a lot of Icke and I don't consider him to sound anything like Tsarion when presenting their works.

Many voids on this one. Too bad the poster of the information could not do the presentation correctly and with the proper justice.

It would have been interesting to examine the situation if the Ellis accusation had been truly authenticated. But hey, it's the internet and we "Don't need no stinkin' authentications"...just take my word for it.

But I sense this is a hatchet job...ironic considering the articles title.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next