DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit And Matter

+5
highnoon
quicksilvercrescendo
tgII
seraphim
KapitanScarlet
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Spirit And Matter - Page 4 Empty Re: Spirit And Matter

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 30 Dec 2010, 00:03

...but I'm reluctant to post my findings as they will undoubtedly be met with criticism. Nothing wrong with criticism except that when I already know it's coming, then what's the point?

Then your situation is most dire in this respect. But good hunting with your other investigations.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 30 Dec 2010, 00:12

Wow, that was some profound writing by Manly P. Hall. He was right on.
I said this already, because I can't get over it and always wonder about why this realm is based on fear. Other realms are not like that.
I'm always amazed about this reality because of that. It's like a dense place, like a cloud of something placed around people so they stay a certain way. People are so very scared of each other because of that and other things of course.
I don't wonder anymore why people take drugs to try and escape it.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 03 Jan 2011, 23:16

There is such a toxicity in organizations composed of toxic individuals running them that homeschooling is really the only way to become educated in academics. Sure there are some "elite-focused purpose" schools out there, but most are corrupted by money or status. And you may find some liberal arts teaching communities out there still doing some good contributions to education. Trade schools are focused areas of professional training which are always helpful notches on the belt to have. Inventiveness and innovation also key areas of education...almost non-existent in most governmental child temporary-storage warehouse facilities, also known as...schools.

I hated school, but I loved learning which is why I did so well and was still left wanting and unsatisfied with the experience. But had to make and get the most from it while it was there...could have been worse...like being born in Somalia and shot in the head at age ten.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 01 May 2011, 01:20

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 01 May 2011, 10:53

still thinking 'linear'...but that is not aplicable to a shaman's mindset,
it does not matter if 'spirits were first discovered in Siberia' or elsewhere. Razz

That religions tried to incorporate some shamanic elements is indeed obvious,
But the shaman is already at the point were religions say they want to take you to...

When you visit a doctor you will get a cure,
when you go to a priest you will get a treatment,

but when you go to a shaman you will be healed.

But there are almost no shamans left in the modern world. It's very difficult to meet one.

You go to a university and you can become a doctor,
You go to a university and you can become a priest,

but you cannot 'learn to become' a shaman .. nor will drugs turn you into one either.

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 14 May 2011, 23:01

Seems like the construct is beginning to crack when you look at the unease in current events of today. Even this trickle down effect is from centuries of social engineering.

Yes indeed......

My son fathered his own granson, but not exactly as did my second cousin on my father's side, who was also my mother's uncle. I married two of my cousins who were the daughters of my mother's brother and my father's cousin's son. My father ...married my wife's aunt who was his uncle's grand-daughter. My mother married her great-grand father's broth...er's son. One of my grandfathers married a sister and my other grandfather is their brother's grandson., which makes my father his own cousin. My grandmother is my mother's great aunt, who am I?

'he who grasps his heel' (pulling your leg) LIAR Jacob who leaves home because his brother wants to kill him for stealing his birthright. Jacob dreams that God gives him the land of the Canaanites. Seriously. Jacob marries his two cousins and rips off his Uncle Laban. Uncle Laban wants to kill him for jewing him out, however, Jacob wrestles in the bushes with a man (a bumfucker incident?), the Bible records that Jacob beats God and extorts his blessing. Thus Jacob is renamed Is-Ra-El ~Ruler of God and Man~

Here are the details:

Terah had four kids: Abraham, Sarah, Nahor and Haran.

1. Abraham marries his sister Sarah and they have a son named Isaac. (Gen 20:12)

2. Nahor marries his niece Milcah and they have a daughter named Rebekah. (Gen 24:24)

3. Milcah's brother Lot impregnates his two daughters and has two sons. (Gen 19:30-38)

4. Isaac marries his cousin Rebekah and they have a son named Jacob (Israel).

5. Jacob marries his mother Rebekah's two nieces, his cousins, Leah and Rachel. (Gen29:14-30)

6. Israel's son Judah impregnates his son's wife Tamar and has two sons with her. (Gen.38)

Taken straight out the Torah aka Old Testament, and this is the explanation given how/why the seed of Abraham became "God's chosen"...

Abraham became rich by pimping out his sister-wife Sarah to the Pharao (Genesis 12, 13-20)

and since this worked so well for daddy, Isaac tells Rebecca to pull another sister-act (Genesis 26)

This pathetically stupid story and from these hillbilly sexual practices were the "son's of god" issued and the entire royal inbred european bloodlines claim this "tradition" to be their divine right to rule over the earth and us while claiming descendance to those ancient incestuous morons of Israel.

It is quite self explanatory as to why it used to be forbidden to read the Bible, they used to kill you if you did. Twisted Evil

How is it that there are humans about us in this day and age that are so stupid as to believe this crap?
Or to believe that their beliefs give them the right to rule the lives of others.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 01 Jan 2013, 17:11

Spirit And Matter - Page 4 95omlf

ATTENZIONE HUMANS , yes it is "I" Adolf now transgrounded as a jive talker shakedown entertainment arteest in the lower spirit worlds Twisted Evil
Laugh while you still can , because while you cackle, my promise of the 4th reich is taking shape , and you cant see it , aheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee because its not physical
Adolf an out Evil or Very Mad
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 01 Jan 2013, 17:42

I found some very interesting data whilst checking out The United Nations
We all hear about the various UN head honcho puppet changeover as they spread that media-performance around the globe

But right beside that head honcho puppet performance, from the UNs inception right up until 2 years ago, there sat one man , the ASSISTANT SECRETARY GENERAL ROBERT MULLER
his ideas about world government, world peace and spirituality led to the increased representation of religions in the UN, especially of New Age Movement. He was known by some as "the philosopher of the United Nations"
Born in Belgium, Robert Muller grew up in the Alsace-Lorraine region in France as a French citizen. Alsace-Lorraine borders Germany. As a child his home was on the border. The border issues he saw as a child had a significant impact on his life, his decision to work at the United Nations and his co-founding of the University for Peace in Costa Rica. During his youth Robert Muller experienced constant political and cultural turmoil. He knew the horrors of World War II, of being a refugee, of the Nazi occupation in France, imprisonment and escape from prison. During the war he was a member of the French Resistance where towards the end of the war he unsuccessfully tried to prevent the slaughter a group of captured German soldiers. This was a major life event that led to work for peace. After the war he returned home and earned a Doctorate of Law from the University of Strasbourg. In 1948 he entered and won an essay contest on how to govern the world, the prize of which was an internship at the newly created United Nations
Dr. Muller began working at the United Nations just as it was forming. He devoted the next 40 years of his life behind the scenes at the United Nations focusing his energies on nurturing a better world, including working for the environment, economics and peace. He was instrumental in the conception of many multilateral bodies, including the UN Development Program, the World Food Program, the UN Population Fund, and the World Youth Assembly. He rose through the ranks at the UN to the official position of Assistant-Secretary-General and served under three Secretary Generals.
Robert Muller created a "World Core Curriculum" that earned him the UNESCO Prize for Peace Education in 1989. The "World Core Curriculum" helped inspire the growing Global Education movement. More than 30 Robert Muller schools were founded throughout the world.
Robert Muller and Rodrigo Carazo Odio founded the University for Peace in demilitarized Costa Rica around the time Robert retired from the United Nations. Dr. Muller began his active retirement as the first Chancellor of the University for Peace.
He is the recipient of multiple awards and honors including the Albert Schweitzer International Prize for the Humanities and the Eleanor Roosevelt Man of Vision Award.
In addition to his duties at the University for Peace, he devoted time to his writings and was an internationally acclaimed, multilingual speakerand author of fourteen books published in various languages.[8] One of his major writings came from writing one idea-dream each day for nurturing a better world. His goal was to have written 2000 ideas and dreams by the beginning of the new millennium. He achieved this and went on to write over 7000 ideas and dreams. In his speeches he spoke of these idea-dreams and over the years noted that many of these ideas were being worked on and some had been completed.
At the prompting of many of his friends, admirers and non-governmental organizations Robert Muller was a candidate as a global citizen in 1996 for the post of Secretary General of the United Nations.He was also nominated multiple times for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Robert Muller died September 20, 2010.

BUt in parallel development with his employment in the UN, Muller started up the Robert Muller School in Arlington, Texas
his schools are in over 25 nations and are members of the UNESCO Associated Schools Project. A description of Muller’s school from its own document states that:
“The underlying philosophy upon which the Robert Muller School is based will be found in the teachings set forth in the books of Alice A. Bailey by the… teachings of M. Morya

Who is M.Morya ? THE MASTER MORYA , a possible spiritual channeller to blavastky who called morya the first ray of light , and Alice Bailey and Bailey wrote about a coming “new world order” and “points of light” connected to service.
Points of LIght referring to spiritualy channeled wisdom in incremented layers or rays to certain chosen humans for humanitys development in idea and function

Morya's earliest notable claimed incarnation is recorded by Annie Besant and C.W. Leadbeater (from, the source states, their research into the "akashic records" at the Theosophical Society headquarters in Adyar (Tamil Nadu), India conducted in the summer of 1910) as having been the Emperor of Atlantis in 220,000 BC, ruling from his palace in the capital city, the City of the Golden Gates

The 40 year placement of this highly influencial MUller gent and his psychic imprint is good evidence to me that the UN has been highly influenced and even led/advised by entity contacts from the spiritual realm which can be infiltrated by malevolent forces with ease unless the host contact be immaculate

A good man it seems, but when you open up channels to entity contact , it only takes one unclean host to get involved and the shit hits the fan all under a cloud of mystical hypnosis , so even those that claim to be chanelers , must be more than wary of malevolent influence, but whose the referee in chaneling ?

Hes talkin about how war usually breaks out between immature uncultured states or countries and he then uses the usa as an example of a mature cultured state Very Happy (i dont mean the people but the usa puppet control)
As i said, mystical hypnosis , he can only see out from his own ideal Question hes not got 360 degree vision which requires dismantling ones own conditioning before truly seeing what happenin around

Good point about the united nations charter being part of the leading countries laws, although they are not conscious of that when starting wars that the un is apparently against

So in effect bush, blair , clinton , obama that have sanctioned war / assasination crimes that do not get permission by the UN have officially broken their own states sworn law , which officially incorporates the UN law Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Wheres the International court in the HAGUE now ? the criminals are running the world and the evidence is factual

PEACE TODAY IS THE EXCEPTION , ITS ARMAMENT THATS THE MOST FRIGHTING THING
- tell that to cameron , channel it to him muller Twisted Evil

HES A NUTCASE CHANNELING MALEVOLENT ENTITYS

Muller's New Age World Core Curriculum

Robert Muller is known as a “father of global education,”ix and received the UNESCO Peace Education Prize in 1989 for his World Core Curriculum, a global education program.xAs a former Assistant Secretary-General of the United Nations, Muller’s clout in the international community is impressive. It should not be surprising, then, that Muller’s World Core Curriculum is discussed in UN circles as an innocent and useful education tool.
At the UN’s 56th Annual DPI/NGO Conference in September 2003, a workshop explained how Muller “developed a core curriculum to teach the whole child.”xi It discusses how Muller’s curriculum “included hygiene, gardening, vocational training, marketing, entrepreneurship, as well as values and respect.”xii
What the speaker neglected to mention was the seriousness of the occult and New Age philosophies and practices being spread through Robert Muller’s program.
The first Robert Muller School opened in 1979, with dozens more following.xiii Thousands of people now use his program, and Muller believes every school in the world should teach his curriculum. What are the key points of Muller’s message that he wants every person on Earth to learn?

Spirit And Matter - Page 4 95omlf
MAHOOHAAHOOHAAHOOHAAHOOHAAHOOHAA
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 01 Jan 2013, 22:01

It may not be a judaic christian concoction of nutcases that are continuing the running of the roost, the new boys and girls on the block are high on a new age entity guided peace loving one religion cocktail
The new age mystical Connection in the UN
THE MEDITATION ROOM at the UN which was set up by THE LUCIS TRUST(LUCIFER TRUST) , in 1963 the lucis trust founded the "temple of understanding" which ran the room and operated directly out of the UN premises till 1984, after which it shifted to the cathedral of st john the divine
The Temple of Understanding calls itself a spiritual united nations and has NGO status at the UN

Spirit And Matter - Page 4 Un01_05

Founders and supporters of the TEmple of Understanding are
POpe Paul V1
Pope John XX111
Mother Theresa
Trappist monk thomas Merton
The Dali Lama
Bishop James Pike = SEANCE OBSESSED RECTOR OF THE CATHEDRAL OF ST JOHN THE DIVINE
U Thant
Egypt President Anwar Sadat
John Rockefeller Billionaire - Who bankrolled the start up money for this understanding
and many more ...............

The UN was spiritualised early in its inception by 3 distinct individuals who are the aforementioned MULLER, U Thant and DAG HAMMARSKJOLD, thant and hammar were both previous secretary generals of the UN
DAG Hamm personally designed the Meditation room which has been described as a pagan worship sanctuary

In a book celebrating the philosophy of the Jesuit pierre chardin, edited by MULLER, Dag HammarSkjold was confirmed as a mYstic
U Thant who was also a known Mystic U Thant - who was also a mystic - formed the organization ’Planetary Citizens’ with a New Age activist called Donald Keys.

Donald Keys Writes articles for the findhorn Foundation in East Scotland

, at the beginning of the 1980s, Donald Keys wrote:

"The New Age groups are focusing and entering a new stage-a world related stage. They are becoming mature enough to begin to shoulder some of the load of humanity’s burden... The spread of New Age values as a unifying "yeast" in the human loaf may be the critical ingredient for successful emergence from the 1980s".

[One Earth Image, Magazine of the Findhorn Foundation, Vol.1, Issue 1, February/ March, 1980, p.1.]

In this same article, Donald Keys posed the question,

"To what extent will New Age energies and values invest the human scene in the 1980s?"

And he answers: "Without doubt it will have a major impact throughout the world on the value content of governance and the way life is lived"

We now have all the talk about a New World Order, and the present President of the most influential country in the world is the most sympathetic man to the New Gnosticism that one could have in the White House. His deputy, Albert Gore, is also completely in tune with the ambitions of the New Spirituality.

It is also surely of some significance here that Javier Perez de Cuellar - Secretary-General of the United Nations from 1982-1992 - is reputed to have been abducted by aliens on 30th November 1989 [The Independent on Sunday (UK), 2nd January 1994, p.10].

Perez de Cuellar has persistently refused to speak about this experience. However, in response to an enquiry about the matter from the Prince of Liechtenstein - a leading world authority on UFOs - he did not deny that it had occurred [Ibid.]

Whether or not this event really happened, its public disclosure through the international media could easily be part of a softening-up process designed by "security agencies" to prepare people to accept the idea of a relationship between alien beings and world government leaders. (And we could say a great deal more about this here, as it is a major part of the Grand Deception of international governance at the present time.)

One has only to enter the so-called "Meditation Room" at the U.N. Headquarters in New York to recognize the dark antichristian origins of the spiritual philosophy which has conceived and pervaded this organization.

The bare wedge-shaped room with its eerie lodestone altar, and the cryptic, Picasso-like mural on the smallest wall, symbolize the empty heart of countless esoteric religious cults down the ages.

In the mid 1980s there was a particular flurry of activity on the part of the United Nations "New Spirituality" infiltrators to activate its potential global influence. This surfaced initially in the series of "Peace Meditation" days sponsored by the U.N. and "fronted" by a variety of celebrities who are sympathetic to New Age ideology. These two "Peace Meditation" days were designed to frame the United Nations "First Earth Run" which began on September 16th 1986 as a flaming torch was passed from hand-to-hand around the world, culminating on December 31st 1986 when it ignited an "eternal flame" at the U.N. headquarters in New York.

The first peace meditation was called "The Million Minutes of Peace Appeal", while the second was entitled "The World Instant of Cooperation".

The publicity leaflet asked the hubristic question:

"Are you ready to take the world in your hands?"

[This leaflet was obtainable from: Apt.4, 95, Avenue Road, St. John’s Wood, London, NW8 6HY.]

Although it was concealed from the general public, these deceptive occasions were masterminded by an international galaxy of esoteric organizations and individuals who have been working closely with the U.N., and whose spiritual beliefs, affiliations and aspirations are thoroughly in accord with the "New Spirituality".

For these United Nations events were actually the brain-child of four leading occultists and global "en-visionists".

First, John Randolph Price, author of many Neo-Gnostic books such as "Superbeings" and "The Planetary Commission". He is founder of the "Quartus Foundation for Spiritual Research"-a Texas, U.S. based organization dedicated to carrying out "research and communications on the divinity of man" [John Randolph Price, The Planetary Commision (Quartus Books, 1980), foreword], and whose stated objective is:
"to continually document the truth that man is a spiritual being possessing all the powers of the spiritual realm... that man is indeed God individualized, and that as man realizes his true identity, he becomes a Master Mind with dominion over the material world
"

Others involved in the conception of these United Nations Meditation Days were Barbara Marx Hubbard, whose 1983 book "Revelation: the Book of Co-creation" called for a Hundredth-Monkey-style "planetary Pentecost which would alter the world’s state of consciousness"
Then there was David Gershon, of New York, who "envisioned" the First Earth Run as an expression of universal cooperation
And Moscow’s Joseph Goldin who, in 1985, conceived a global New Year’s Eve party to be held in Moscow on December 31st 1986, with satellite linkage around the world
At least two of these individuals openly advocate psychic communication with spirits: Both Barbara Marx Hubbard and John Randolph Price are among the catalogue of celebrities who are quoted on the covers of Ken Carey’s "channelled" books in the "Starseed" series published by Harper/Collins.

Such is the background to this U.N. occult jamboree, designed to introduce ordinary people of many faiths and Christian denominations to the realms of occult meditation at a global level. In fact, the organizers were living out their belief that there will be a critical point at which a "breakthrough into a new planetary consciousness" will take place if they can induce enough people to meditate on the planet at any one time.

Among the many patrons and sponsors of these events were the Dalai Lama, James Callaghan, Yehudi Menuhin, Richard Leakey, Terry Waite, Dr. Linus Pauling, Mother Teresa, Dr. Robert Muller, composer Philip Glass, comedian Dudley Moore, actor Ben Kingsley (star of the film "Gandhi"), Paul McCartney, paper manufacturer Bowater Scott, Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University, The Human Unity Institute, Planetary Citizens, the Gandhi Foundation, U.N.A., Oxfam, etc.

One of the major reasons that the U.N. has become the haunt of organizations and individuals seeking to bring about a one-world antichristian political and religious consciousness is that it has a ready-made global network which can be easily infiltrated and used by clandestine forces. Furthermore, it easily fulfils the preparatory plans of those secretly controlling the world government which will lead to the so-called Golden Age on earth envisaged within the New Spirituality and New World Order people.

The primary work of the United Nations since the time of its inception has been to soften people up to the idea of a world government which will have complete jurisdiction over the sovereignty of national governments. That is why the U.N. has suddenly come into such prominence as the "policeman of the planet" during the late 1980s and early 1990s.

This does not mean that the present U.N. and its Security Council, as it is presently constituted, will necessarily be the actual World Government itself -- although it is certainly the primary harbinger. There have been a great many contributory factors in this softening-up process, of which the foremost has been the careful erosion of the concept of national sovereignty across the world. To this end, former ’Iron Curtain’ countries have been systematically ’democratized’ (orchestrated by the shadow world government powers) so that long-standing, covert, nationalist bitterness could once again rise to the surface, leading eventually to calls for a world government.

To imagine that the dismantling of the Iron Curtain has been the result of a series of independent, spontaneous, popular people’s revolutions is the height of naivety. The present writer has seen numerous intelligence sources which show that the political structures of the Soviet Union and its satellites (e.g., East Germany, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Czechoslovakia, etc.) have been systematically dismantled by the same secret powers which originally set them in motion.

Mikhail Gorbachev, former President of the U.S.S.R. and now President of the International Green Cross/Crescent, was groomed for his role in this by predecessor Yuri Andropov, and is a major protégé of the secret world government which is even now in force.

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 01 Jan 2013, 22:10

AAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LIGHTWORKERS AT THE UNITED NATIONS
Steve Rother and "the Group"

in Live Channel at The United Nations

in Vienna, Austria May 20th 1999

The United Nations Vienna International City Vienna Austria Steve and Barbara Rother present a live channel from the Group to a gathering of Lightworkers at the United Nations in Vienna.

What follows is a very powerful channel that offers suggestions for all of humanity on living in the higher vibrations of our new Planet.

We arrived in Vienna at 9 am after 13 hours of flight time from San Diego. Vienna is a beautiful city with rich heritage. This was the first time that Barbara and I had been to Europe and we were quite excited about this trip. Our Host, Lourdes Resperger, met us at the airport with a bouquet of flowers that set the tone for what was to come.

She is the president of the Vienna International City Esoteric Society that hosted this event. Our Hotel was very near a canal off the Blue Danube River. We decided to check into our hotel and get some rest before attending the channel at the United Nations at 4 pm. I was not at all nervous about the event and was really looking forward to it. I did not know what to expect but it didn’t bother me.

Eva Reinerman from Brussels and her mother Helen met us at our hotel, later that afternoon. Together we traveled to something called the Vienna International Center, on the "underground". This was kind of strange for me because when I looked around I became acutely aware that I was the only one on the subway carrying a sword.

No problem, I have found myself in stranger situations before. Explaining the sword to many customs officials has given me wonderful stories to tell at the seminars. We arrived at the entrance to the Vienna International Center. We had to present our ID and go through security because we were entering a country within a country.

Everyone lined up and they checked our passports and gave us badges. Then the moment of truth as the security guard asked all of us to place our belongings on the x-ray machine. I really didn’t want him to go into panic when he saw the sword show up on his screen, so I told him ahead of time that there was a sword in the case I was carrying. His eyes got really big. This is a look I have seen several times before.

Then came the usual question:

"Why are you carrying a sword?"

You would think that after being asked that same question time and again that I would have a well versed answer ready and waiting. Not so, I stumbled out something to the effect that it was a ceremonial sword.

Now his eyes got very big as he visions of human sacrifice shot through his brain. Then he spoke the all too familiar words: "I think I’d better get my supervisor." The funny part is, when the case actually opens, I watch as highly trained security guards of the United Nations turn into little wide eyed boys at first sight of the sword.

After passing inspection we proceeded into this city. This place was huge and there were many buildings that make up he Vienna International Center. This is a home for the United Nations, UNIDO Untied Nations Industrial Organization and the International Atomic Energy Agency, UNOV and UCBDO. Upon entering the main lobby area all the international flags could be seen hanging from the ceiling. We went up several floors to the room where the channel was to be held.

There were about twenty people now in the room and we began meeting people prior to the talk. At 5:30 there was a big influx of people entering the room as members of the various organizations ended their workday. Many were there from the United Nations, UNIDO and the Atomic Energy Agency. When the introductions were made and I began the talk, there were about 70 people in attendance.

I shared with them how this whole thing got started and how the Group first came to me. I spoke about the messages from the Group and the basis of the work we were doing. I was surprised to find that most of the people in the room had been reading the Beacons of Light Meditations for some time. It seems that the Messages from the Group get passed around in the internal e-mail system of the UN.

They were ready for the information and very anxious to see us. It turned out that we were a validation for them as well. We were a little anxious about meeting Lightworkers from different countries but after about five minutes of talking and looking into the smiling, eager eyes in the audience, I realized that we were Home and this was family.

I shared the Sword, Scepter and Quill with everyone and explained how we used each tool in the seminars to illustrate the information that the Group has given us. It was very special to see some of the special warriors of the Light holding the Sword again. I had been very concerned about jet lag and having to present something so important to me only a few hours after getting off a plane, but the moment I stepped up in front of the crowd the Group came in and I became energized.

After a short break I began the channel from the Group. They had decided to not let me in on what we were going to talk about. Normally I would have been very nervous about them not telling me the subject of the channel but I was simply too busy to worry about it. I’m really beginning to get very comfortable with the live channeling. Writing was my first form of channeling so this is relative new for me. I am now getting very comfortable with speaking in a collective voice and live channeling. Now I just open to the flow.

The timing of our trip put us in Vienna during the Kosovo crisis, which was only a few hundred miles from our location. Several people asked for answers as to why this was happening. They also wanted information about the role of the refugees. There was a real sadness in the air caused by this situation.

This was the first information contained in the channel from the Group. They spoke of the role these wonderful people were playing and how their sacrifice would facilitate the further advancement of humanity. They spoke of the fact that it was appropriate to speak your truth in all situations including this one. Many of those in Vienna still have scar tissue from the last time this was attempted in the days of the holocaust.

Once again, the Group said that our awakening on this planet began in earnest the day that Hitler left. It was our collective raise in vibration that said we would never give our power away like that again.

The Group began to speak about the Universal energy, and how it was all about blending.

They used the illustration of tides in the Ocean that actually balance the rotation of the Earth. This constant movement of energy (water) is always seeking balance. To seek balance and blending is the way of the Universal energy. To support that blending will place you in the Universal flow. To oppose that energy would be against the Universal flow and would not be supported.

They gave illustrations about how all actions should be compared to the flow of Universal Energy.

They said that action supporting blending and the removal of imaginary lines of separation would help us make the shift as humanity moved forward. Those actions that resisted blending and encouraged segregation would not be supported.

They spoke of how all things begin as a single heart. If there is a misdirection of energy that goes against the Universal flow then it would find resistance. If the resistance was ignored then the misdirection would attract others with similar mis-directions and soon there would be a community misdirecting energy. If that continues, like attracts like, and soon you have an entire country misdirecting energy.

They did also say that if ever the majority of the planet began misdirecting energy then the Mother would end the Game and the cataclysmic end times would be visited upon the Earth.

They also said to keep in mind that the events of Kosovo were a chance to shine Light where Light had not been for some time.

They were not talking about a geographical location but rather, an idea of ethnic cleansing.

They made it clear that we were in the higher vibrations and these actions would now meet abrupt opposition.

They said that the words "fight" and "war" would not be in our vocabulary long, but it was also very important that we took a stand and spoke our truth and created our own reality. In many ways it was like having a chance to re-affirm the direction of the new Earth.

They greatly honored those who accepted the role of victim.

They said that they played very important roles that would not go unnoticed, and that we all owe them a real debt of gratitude. Although the subject was prompted by the situation in Kosovo, it was about a much higher subject. It was about the flow of Universal Energy and how that is a guide for everything in our lives all and actions on the planet.

They said that even our little decisions in everyday life can be compared to the flow to see if it is a misdirection of energy.

They said that on government levels it is easy to see haw all actions and policies are either in the flow, or against it.

They said there is no judgment about which one we choose, except that some actions get the desired results and others do not.

They [The Group] pointed to the Euro currency as a perfect example of blending and erasing imaginary lines that we call borders.

They said we strengthen the bonds between us as we encourage becoming citizens of the Earth.

They said once we get that in place we can start working on becoming citizens of the Universe.

They talked about those who will be coming soon to help us understand our true heritage.

And they said when that happens we will very quickly drop our imaginary boundaries and become citizens of the new Planet Earth.

They spoke of our galactic neighbors and how varied they are from one another.

They said that when they begin to show themselves, we will then see how very much alike we really are here on Earth, and we will bond as citizens of the planet.

The other points they spoke of were related to taking and holding our true power while still in biology.

They spoke of the planetary alignments that have caused so much turmoil in recent times and spoke of the role of humanity on the Game-board.

They spoke of the physical changes that were to be expected, and the awakening of humanity.

All in all, they gave a basic message that firmly placed the choices, as well as the responsibility for those choices, in the hands of those in attendance.

They gently but firmly re-minded us that through our choices we hold the power of creating our own future.

At the end of the channel there was time for all to ask question of the Group. There were many interesting questions that ranged from asking about the 23rd Universe to how we can better re-member who we are. One question that produced and interesting response from the Group, was asked by a scientist from the Atomic Energy Agency.

He asked about the nature of synchronicity as it related to the three dimensional representation of the sparks of God that I had placed on the board. The basis of their answer was that he was making things more complicated than they really were. The concept of God was too simple to fit in three dimensions. The questions came from Lightworkers in all walks of life.

At the end of the channel I opened my eyes to find that I had sat a little too close to the front row as everyone was in tears. I know that there is a proximity issue with this and have learned to tell people so they can choose if they wish to be in the flow of tears or not. At the very end as we all shared long overdue hugs and a wonderful Lightworker came up to me beaming from ear to ear. She was there to greet us, and had brought her friend along to translate because she did not speak English. She told her translator to tell me that after about five minutes of translating she had told her stop. She was getting the message just fine, and as she wiped the tears from her eyes she pointed to her heart. The translator told me she "heard" every word.

One of the most wonderful experiences at the United Nations was what happened several days later. Our host Lourdes asked us back to the UN for lunch. We got to really take a look around during the working hours and saw more than we imagined. The Vienna International City houses a lot of Lightwork, and it was really great to have the opportunity to be taken on a private tour of this vast place.

Just before we left we had coffee and desert in one of the café’s. During the short time we sat at the table, about five people came by who had been either at the channel at that had attended the seminar, and we were greeted with hugs from family. This was more than I could have hoped for, and for the first time I realized that Barbara, the Group and I had a wonderful role of re-connecting family all over the world.

We did a two day seminar in the heart of Vienna, at which the Group shared more about the family of Michael in this very special place. They said the energy of Michael was very strong in that geographical location, and this was the reason we were finding each other now. In more ways than one we really had remembered Home. We were deeply honored to have been asked to share this message with these important Lightworkers at this critical time on our planet. We have been asked to return in April 2000 and have gratefully accepted the invitation.

Barbara and I are so honored to be able to carry this message and connect Lightworkers worldwide. We thank all of you for holding the energy to make this possible. Together we are changing the world and creating Heaven here on Earth. One heart at a time.

Steve, Barbara and the Group.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 02 Jan 2013, 01:34

Continuing the revelations of entity guidance to the UN and from there directly into politicians minds , here is another interesting character
JEAN HOUSTON = Mystic , psychologist , philosopher , mystery school host, a former Director of the aforementioned syncretistic Temple of Understanding, a direct personal influence on hilary and bill clinton

Spirit And Matter - Page 4 Jeanonpink2

Houston is a New Age researcher in psychic experiences and altered consciousness, who has visited and worked in 36 countries under the auspices of UNESCO, and who spoke on “The Rise of the New Right” at the National Education Association convention in 1979. She has been a Director of the syncretistic Temple of Understanding, and has spoken to the National Catholic Educational Association annual convention several times. On March 14, 1989 she spoke on “Whole System Transition: The Birth of the Planetary Society” to the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD) annual conference (the day after New Age former U.N. Assistant Secretary-General Robert Muller spoke to the ASCD on “Educating the Global Citizen: Illuminating the Issues,” which was the conference theme). Houston along with John Naisbitt (remember Shirley McCune’s connection to him, and McCune also participated in the 1989 ASCD conference) and Elsa Porter (President Jimmy Carter’s Assistant Secretary of Commerce) founded “The Possible Society,” which in 1985 sponsored a seminar in Denver re-creating The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, with Houston employing trances, etc., and saying “You are simply God in hiding. You must achieve your potential Godhood.” This same year Newsweek published “The Megatrends Man” (September 23, 1985) about John Naisbitt, and in the article referred to “the crowd of 200 or so mostly New Age enthusiasts…. Senator Albert Gore of Tennessee, a friend of the Naisbitts and one of the invited speakers, got into the swing of things by submitting that it was time to ‘re-think the nation-state system’” (In Gore’s book Earth in the Balance, he says: “Nature in its fullest is God.”) In Jennifer Donovan’s article “Creating Mythos of the Modern World” (San Francisco Chronicle, March 19, 1985) about Jean Houston, Donovan wrote that Houston was “A showman and shaman… calling what she does ‘priestcraft’.”

In Bob Woodward’s Washington Post article from 1996, he wrote: “Houston and her work were controversial because she believed in spirits and other worlds, put people into trances and used hypnosis, and because in the 1960s she had conducted experiments with LSD…. [Houston] conducted extensive dialogues with Athena [pagan Greek deity] on her computer.” Woodward then indicated that while Houston did not use any of these aforementioned techniques on Bill and Hillary Clinton, Houston at the White House in April 1995 did put Hillary through a visualization exercise, asking Hillary to shut her eyes and visualize meeting Eleanor Roosevelt. Woodward wrote, “Houston regarded it as a classic technique, practiced by Machiavelli, who used to talk to ancient men.” Hillary was then asked by Houston to play the part of and speak as Mrs. Roosevelt, and then Houston asked Hillary to visualize speaking to Mahatma Gandhi. Woodward revealed that in October and November 1995, “Houston virtually moved into the White House residence for several days at a time to help” with Hillary’s book It Takes A Village.

By the 1990s, Houston was well known for her work as a writer, lecturer, and human potentials researcher. During the Clinton presidential years, Houston was invited by Hillary Clinton to work with her in the White House as an advisor while Clinton was writing her own book, It Takes a Village. Drawing on methods she had developed to help people access wells of their own knowledge, Houston suggested an imaginary meeting between Clinton and Eleanor Roosevelt, one of the historical figures Clinton admired. This visualization was aimed at tapping into Clinton's own inner wisdom. While no actual attempts were made to contact spirits, the politically fired media frenzy that resulted when the practice was reported as a seance led to an immediate redirecting of Houston's career

In 1984, Houston began teaching a seminar based on the concept of the ancient mystery schools, specialized trainings available to seekers of knowledge and the advancement of spirituality. In Houston's modern day version, seekers experience teachings on many levels and participate in experiential processes

According to the Encyclopedia of Occultism & Parapsychology, Houston and her sexologist husband, Robert Masters, developed something known as “the Witches’ Cradle.” In March 1968, the NTL Institute (mentioned earlier in this article), presented a week-long seminar by Jean Houston and her staff titled “The Myth and Mystery of Isis and Osiris: A Journey of Transformation.” And in 1995, Houston authored The Passion of Isis and Osiris: A Union of Two Souls. Given that Bob Woodward felt it important to show Hillary’s connection to Houston and Houston’s “dialogues with Athena,” one must wonder why the press did not explore Bob Dole’s being a Shriner “noble” of Isis Temple (Isis was a pagan Egyptian deity) for some 40 years in Salina, Kansas. And given that Athena is important to Jean Houston, it is relevant that The Encyclopedia of Mythology indicates Athena “played a predominant role in the construction of the Trojan Horse, which she was said to have dreamed up.” Could it be that Jean Houston introduced the “Trojan Horse” of New Age spirituality into the White House and society at large to change the nation’s consciousness away from Judeo-Christian moral absolutes?

Come to think of it, the demon blair had his own new age contact , his wifes advisor Carole Caplan who was a known pupil of the controversal 70s mind reprogramming london based outfit called EXEGESIS who changed their name in 1984 to the ptly named PROGRAMMES LTD now trading as the even more apt Merchants Group

Carole Caplin's swift rise from soft porn model to trusted confidante of Cherie Blair owes much to the lessons she learnt working for a secretive telemarketing company which had strong links to the heart of government and acted as a front for a brainwashing cult.
The revelation will raise fresh questions over Cherie Blair's friendship with her personal guru which has come under intense scrutiny in recent weeks as senior Number 10 officials have raised concerns over Caplin's influence.

An Observer investigation has revealed that London-based Programmes Ltd, for whom Caplin worked during the 1980s, sought to dominate every aspect of its employees' lives as it transformed them into powerfully persuasive communicators who would be capable of selling anything to anyone.

Ex-employees have broken their silence to tell The Observer how Programmes' desire to control them was so strong the company established its own school for their children and bought up property around the business which was converted into flats. 'Staff were encouraged to buy the flats so they could be near work. The bosses talked about their "content zone". They didn't want anything interfering with their staff's content zones - by this they meant anything coming between them and work,' said one former employee. Caplin, who rose through the ranks to become a supervisor at Programmes, followed the advice and bought one of the flats.

But The Observer has established that the property market was not the only thing Programmes' bosses encouraged their staff to dabble in. Employees who stayed with the firm for more than a year were put on the 'Exegesis course', a quasi-psychotherapy programme designed to 're-birth' participants by encouraging them to face up to their inner fears. Its fundamental message was that devotees had to tell the truth at all times, no matter how painful this could be.

Run by Programmes' founder Robert Fuller, and Kim Coe, girlfriend of Tony Visconti (the record producer behind the likes of Adam Ant, one of Caplin's former loves), Exegesis attendees were ordered to say what they hated about each other.

Organisers called it 'raising the confront'. Attendees were also taught voice techniques to make their arguments as persuasive as possible.

Much came down to the irresistible personality of Fuller, a former meat salesman who changed his name to D'Aubginy. Programmes staff were instructed never to talk about him or Exegesis.

'He was very clever, a very powerful personality. He was one of these charismatic people, a bit like Richard Branson, who could lead people,' recalled the musician Mike Oldfield, who attended an Exegesis course.

During the four-day induction course, attendees were lined up on a stage where they would scream out their worst experiences in a bid to confront their demons. Many ended up shaking uncontrollably from the experience. Oldfield says it cured him of his panic attacks. 'I was hyper-ventilating and I confronted my panic and found out where it came from. I turned into a newborn infant. The memory of that second birth was still there, deep inside my subconscious. I could feel the newness of the air on my skin, on my fingers and on my hair.'

But there was a darker side to the programme. 'It made you very insecure, and it made you focus on whatever it was that was bothering you deeply in your subconscious. It sort of pushed you, like doing psychotherapy in three days,' Oldfield said.

An ex-colleague of Caplin, who left school with few qualifications, says it gave her heightened self-esteem, made her more communicative, persuasive and focused. 'I look at Carole on TV now and she's using the same hand signals, the same phraseology, the same voice gestures, just as when she was trained by the Exegesis programme. It sends shivers down my spine,' said a former member of the cult.

Those who attended the induction were encouraged to move on to the second level of the Exegesis programme. Few have talked about what happened within the cult's inner core but it has subsequently been plagued by lurid allegations involving group sex and mind games.

Myth or not, today Exegesis disciples paint a bleak picture of the cult. 'The simplest way to summarise Exegesis is that if you're not a particularly strong person it was a form of brainwashing. The people whose lives had been really bad seemed to be the ones who clung onto it the most,' said one former attender.

Nevertheless, by the mid-1980s the Exegesis courses had transformed Programmes into a thriving business which was winning contracts from the likes of blue chip clients such as Vodafone. However the company's success was not all down to the influence of the cult. A large portion of Programmes' telemarketing work - which involved selling everything from pot plants to fax machines - was won by its hugely successful subsidiary agency, the Exhibitionists. Staffed solely by attractive women, many of whom were ex-models, the Exhibitionists were trained to charm company directors into outsourcing their firm's telemarketing work to Programmes.

The agency was run by Caplin's close friend, Pearl Read, one-time wife of the East End gangster and Krays' rival, Joe Wilkins, who ran a prostitution empire throughout the 1970s. Read, who was given a conditional discharge for helping to run a vice racket in 1976, insists the Exhibitionists was not a front for prostitution.

The combined effect of Exegesis and the Exhibitionists had a remarkable effect on Programmes. By 1985 it had been confirmed as the largest telemarketing operation in the UK, capable of making 10,000 calls per day.

The company's turnover ballooned from £21,000 in 1981 to nearly £6.5 million in 1990. Programmes' transformation sparked a profit bonanza for its shareholders, the biggest of whom was Kenneth Warren, Tory MP for Hastings, and parliamentary private secretary to Margaret Thatcher's mentor, Keith Joseph.

Despite its Westminster connections, fears over the cult of Exegesis prompted questions in Parliament. Read became so worried that she quit the business, taking the Exhibitionists with her. Numerous employees followed her out of the door, although others felt unable to walk away. 'The money was amazing,' recalls one telemarketer. 'I was on £500 a week (equivalent to around £1,500 now) without any qualifications.'

Programmes changed its name and methods several times and one of its divisions eventually mutated into a company called the Merchants Group, which exists today as a hugely successful telemarketing business.

The Findhorn Foundation is Funded by the Lucis Trust
"Planetary Citizens" is still an influencial (non-gov body) operating within the UN and described as DEVOTED TO PREPARING PEOPLE FOR THE COMING OF THE NEW CULTURE (Neo-Gnostic world order)

CONCLUSION - I am in less doubt now than i ever had that at the top rung of political control , and corporate control is being influenced led advised by what is called channelling, entity arousal and contact or even pure delusion through hypnosis or drug
The point being that even although the odds and historic evidence highly favours that entity contact is a fact , there still exists in that realm of participation , great danger from malevolent forces posing as peacemakers and goodness
Looks like they are all at it and always have been
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 02 Jan 2013, 15:38

UN-World Spiritualisation Plan Continued
Spirit And Matter - Page 4 300ryfq
Spirit And Matter - Page 4 21432td

Not forgetting that Muller set up the UN school in COSTA RICA , what a beautiful place to vistit/live kept out of the main tourist hordes route, nice place to spend your brown parcel dollar rewards
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 03 Jan 2013, 01:48

I have researched this and it is some spooky shit.
All of this the brainchild of Jesuits and not one mention of them in the New Age UN materials...just the way they like it.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 06 Jan 2013, 01:56

Does he mention anything about the UN mandate being potentially guided by non-physical entitys Flames ? particularly entitys that bailey claims contact with in the writings of her wisdoms

Is there a link to a podcast or are levandas discussions on bailey purely in books
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 03 Apr 2013, 00:17

The Rosymaster on the Aura

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Wed 03 Apr 2013, 09:52

KapitanScarlet wrote:Does he mention anything about the UN mandate being potentially guided by non-physical entitys Flames ? particularly entitys that bailey claims contact with in the writings of her wisdoms

Those Rosecroix think that they are vessels for the Annunaki...aka Illuminati
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 08 Apr 2013, 23:48

On tha subject of channeling / entitys / past lifes etc

I was at this peoples house couple nights back, a northern scottish women married to an indian srilankan guy, they have a 3 year old son , but this son is evermore fascinating
Recently they had visited sri lanka, and before they went, he informed them that once they got there, he would feed the chickens like he used to do (hed never been there before in his 3 years)
When they get there, where they stay, he knows what to do and starts feeding chickens , telling them hes been here before
There are other stories that defy reason
He then walked out to my car with me like hes an adult, reminding me when i was last there few months back and telling me what i had done then ( impressive memory)
He also has a developed level of kidology in that he sometimes (during his parental lessons) pretends to be stupid then points out that he knew all allong and why were they asking him simple questions

But the potential past life memory angle is the most fascinating and how that develops as he gets older

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 15 Jun 2013, 00:23

JULIUS EVOLA on ANCIENT EROTIC SYMBOLISM

The theme of an original duality or polarity related to that of the sexes occurs in the traditions of almost all cultures. This duality is sometimes expressed in purely metaphysical terms, sometimes in that of divine or mythological figures, cosmic elements, principles, gods, and goddesses.
It seemed evident to the early historians of religion of recent times that this was due to anthropomorphism. In their opinion, as man had created his gods in his own image, so also he had transferred to them the sexual differentiation proper to the mortal beings of this earth; and therefore all those dualities and divine dichotomies were but the product of imagination and human sexual experience was their only real content.
The truth is just the opposite. Traditional man endeavored to discover in divinity itself the secret and essence of sex. For him the sexes, prior to their physical existence, were present as super-personal forces, as transcendent principles; before appearing in nature they existed for him in the sphere of the sacred, of the cosmic, of the spiritual. It was in the multifarious variety of divine figures, differentiated as gods and goddesses, that he tried to seize the essence of the eternal masculine and of the eternal feminine, of which the opposite sexualization of mankind is but a reflex and one particular manifestation.
And therefore the views of the historians of religion to which we have referred, must be inverted. Instead of human sex affording the basis from which to see what there is of truth and reality in the sexually differentiated mythological and divine figures, the key to an understanding of the deeper and more universal aspects of sex in man and woman is to be found precisely in these figures.
But in addition to this we have many examples of doctrines which starting from the two principles, the male and the female, have explained the process and the various stages of the world made manifest, taking, moreover, those two principles as the basis for a special morphological understanding of the inner side of the phenomena of the nature, spirit, and life of man, both as an individual and as a community.
The most notable example of such teaching is afforded perhaps by the Chinese doctrine of the yang and the yinYang and yin correspond indeed to the cosmic male and female; they are the two fundamental determinations or categories (erh-hsi) of reality, as well as the two chief forces which, in their various combinations and forms of equilibrium, define the nature and specific form of all that exists within and outside man. Thus we find already in the I Ching, the fundamental text of the whole Chinese tradition, the possible combinations of the signs of yang and yin variously grouped in trigrams and hexagrams, presented as the keys to an understanding of all the processes and transformations of the world made manifest.
The doctrine of Hindu metaphysical Tantrism on Shiva and Shakti or other equivalent deities, is much the same. They express the metaphysical duality of pure motionless being and of power-substance or power-life. Uniting with power-life as with his spouse (Shakti has the double meaning of power and of spouse) the God gives rise to manifestation. Just as in the Far-Eastern conception yang and yin are omnipresent and determining, so likewise in the Hindu conception powers and conditions going back to Shiva and Shakti, to the cosmic male and female, are everywhere in act in reality. Thus a text makes the goddess say: “As in the universe everything is at the same time Shiva and Shakti, so Thou O Mahesvara [the male god] art everywhere and I am everywhere. Thou art in everything and I am in everything.”[1]
We find likewise in the ancient Western world several equivalent conceptions: the duality of matter and form (Aristotle and Plato) of nous and pysche of ous the eternal being andousia the substance power of the eternal masculine, which bring us back to the same order of ideas.[2] To this conception we are equally brought back by all sexually differentiated figures of mythology and of the cults of the ancient world.
In the following considerations we would like to fix our attention on a special application of these ideas, touching, on the one hand, the philosophy of civilization, and on the other the ideals of spiritual realization. For this purpose we shall start from a specific theme of sexual symbolism. On the first point we owe to Bachofen[3] the most important contribution to a “sexology of civilization,” that is an attempt to group systematically the various forms of worship, ethics, outlook on life, conception of the beyond, of law, of social institutions on the basis of the special relation ascribed to the two principles of the primordial dyad, the cosmic male and female, by the several cultures or several stages of a same culture.
The great morphological antithesis with which we are thus confronted is that between the uranian and the tellurian cultures, between the culture of the Mother or of the Great Goddess (Magna Mater Deorum) and the culture of the Father, or of the male Olympic God. As a social reflex of these two fundamental conceptions, characterized by the preeminence of the female (demetric or aphroditic) principle, or of the male principle we have the gynaecocratic or the androcratic type of society; a duality of which, however, the matriarchal or the patriarchal societies are only the extreme cases, for a civilization may develop under the female symbol without being necessarily a matriarchy.
The fertility of the leading ideas set forth by Bachofen as early as the last century, and applied by him essentially to the study of the ancient Mediterranean world, has not been adequately grasped, though several other later scholars in their more specialized researches have come to similar conclusions, often without perceiving it. It has not even been noted that starting from the same premises valuable clues can be found for comparative research in fields that Bachofen had hardly taken into consideration, i.e., in the study of different forms of spiritual, mystical, or initiatic experiences. In fact, it is well known to the student of the science of religion, that in this field too, sexual symbolism has played a large and important part. In a way, even Christian mysticism has adopted the symbolism of marriage, speaking of the “bridegroom,” and of the “bride,” and of a spiritual wedding. This last idea is but a sublimated reflex of the motif of the hieros gamos, so widely spread both in the ancient world and in the Orient.
Now, it may come as a surprise what wealth of significance we can associate in this field with a special form of symbolism which to the uninitiated may seem rather shocking, the symbolism of the inverted embrace. This symbolism can be studied within the frame of two traditions, the paleo-Mediterranean and the Hindu.
On the one hand we have the Egyptian goddess Nut. This ancient Egyptian goddess is one of those representations of the cosmic feminine who, like Isis herself, seems originally to have had a telluric significance, i.e., an essential relation with the Earth, but who in the course of time acquired a celestial character and a supremacy in a gynaecocratic conception of the universe. Identified by Plutarch with Rhea, the Great Goddess of the Mediterranean area, Nut appears at a given moment as the “great Lady who gave birth to the gods,” the “Lady of Heaven, the Sovereign of the two Earths,” who sways the papyrian scepter and holds the key of life. Now, in one of the most frequent representations, Nut is “she who bends”: “almost always nude, she arches her body until she touches the earth with her finger tips, while her legs and arms seem the pilasters supporting her horizontally placed body.” Nut in this posture is the sky, and she is not alone: stretched on the ground beneath her is Geb, conceived as the god of the earth (thus with inverted meanings, for the sky had always been referred to the male, the earth to the female element) with the male organ erect, and the whole image leaves no doubt that Nut is about to lower herself and lie on the supine god to join with him and take him into her flesh in the sacred union, the sacred mixis of Heaven and Earth. Pestalozza, to whom we owe this description, rightly notes that the unusual inverted position of the goddess in the embrace adumbrates a definite symbolical ritual meaning. This position is met with not only of the Egyptian representations but it recurs also in the Sumerian and Elamitie world, and in the bas-relief of Laussel it takes us back to the Paleolithic age. The principle of female sovereignty finds in it a curiously drastic expression. The superimposed position of the goddess signifies ritually the prevalence of the female element in a gynaecocratically directed culture, her supremacy affirmed and asserted in the very exercise of the act through which life is perpetuated.[4]
But there is also a spiritual counterpart of this situation. It is to be found in the ancient Mediterranean Mysteries in which the source of the sacrum was recognized in the Divine Woman, the Great Goddess—Demeter, Cybele, Mylitta, Ishtar, etc.—and the participation in it was linked with orgiastic forms that led to ecstatic devirilizing states. It was thus that at the climax of frenzy in the rites celebrated in the mysteries of some of these goddesses—especially of Cybele—the devotee went so far as to emasculate himself, a brutal and insane act, in which one can nevertheless see the material symbol of a form of ecstasy implying dissolution of the male principle, the very opposite of a supernatural integration of the ego, the personality. This “spiritual feminization” is confirmed by some details of the ritual, such as the female apparel worn by the initiates and priests of some of these cults, and also by the fact that often these goddesses had only priestesses assigned to their worship. In some cases “sacred prostitution” was practiced. By copulating in a sacrament with the priestesses or with the consecrated virgins (the so-called parthenoi hieroi) in whose shape the goddess was invoked, one expected to obtain participation with the sacrum.
If we move to the East we find the archaic continuity of these forms of gynaecocracies, for the substratum of pre-Aryan India and its ramifications show the importance given to the central motif of a female divinity, a great Goddess, often worshipped, in India also, with orgiastic rites. But just as in the ancient Mediterranean world the gynaecocracies with their cults and mysteries found themselves faced by the spirituality of the purely Hellenic stock descended from the North, directed toward androcracies and Olympic divinities, so again in India we witness a decided shift in the outlook, which occurred even in the schools that most felt the influence of the pre-Aryan heredity, such as Hindu and Indo-Tibetan Tantrism. A significant indication of this may be found precisely in the motif of the inverted embrace, of which we find traces also in the cultures directed towards androcracy, but with a totally opposite meaning. In passing, it may be mentioned that this type of embrace was condemned by the Islamic peoples in a definite symbolic context, because it is said: “Cursed be he who makes of woman the sky and of man the earth.”[5] But in Hindu and Indo-Tibetan iconography the representation of the divine couple inviparita-maithuna are well known and very frequent. This is the name given to an embrace characterized by the immobility of the man and the movement of the woman, therefore repeating substantially the Egyptian representations of Nut and Geb. Here, however, the same symbol is used to express the opposite idea of male sovereignty.
The reference is essentially to the doctrine of the Sankhya on the metaphysical dyadpurusha-prakritiPurusha is the spiritual male principle, “inactive,” immobile; like the “motionless motor” of Aristotle, who is pure being which, by its mere presence, by a kind of catalytic action causes motion, the becoming in “nature,” prakriti, conceived as the cosmic feminine principle and the material cause of creation. The Tantric and other schools have taken up these views again; hence the symbolism of Siva and of other deities of the “purushic” type, represented as joined in an embrace with his Shakti (his “bride” or demiurgic force), in which the active role is played by the woman. The idea expressed by this erotic symbolism is that real virility does not act in a material way; it only awakens movement, commands it (whence also the Tibetan symbol of Vajradhara, the “Scepter-bearer,” who in this iconography often takes the place of Siva), gathers the fruit as the enjoyer; movement in itself as pure dynamism; as “desire,” as “energy” directed outward without having in itself its own principle, it belongs instead to the feminine principle, cosmologically to nature, prakriti or Shakti, the material cause of the manifestation, its “mother”: not to Siva, the motionless Scepter-bearer. We thus have a complete inversion of meanings, not only in relation to the conceptions of gynaecocracy, but also, and perhaps even more, to those of modern activism and of the Western “religions of life.” The latter, directed towards a philosophy of becoming rather than of being, seem in spite of all appearances, really to have lost the sense of what virility is in its superior manifestations.
The following remark should also be made: if we run through the leading Hindu treatises on profane eroticism, such as the Kamasutra and the Anangaranga, it would not seem that the viparita-maithuna is a position much in use in the current love manifestations of those countries. It would seem, therefore, to belong essentially to a symbolic and ritualistic plane, and to have the value of mudra or asana in order to express the meaning above referred to. But this holds good not only in iconography.
As is known, sexual magic and sexual Yoga appear in Tantrism. They are a part of the so-called secret ritual, of the Hindu pancatattva, of Vajrayana or Buddhist Tantrism and of the Sahajiya schools. Here by means of a special regime of the embrace the actual sexual experience with a young woman, consecrated and carefully trained, becomes paradoxically one of the techniques for obtaining the existential rupture on the level, liberation, participation in the Unconditioned. Now, one of the names by which this practice is known is lata-sadhanalata is the name given to the woman used in these rites, in which she acts as an incarnation of the Devi, of Sakti, Durga or Tara. The literal meaning of lata is liane, climbing plant, which refers to one of the postures of the viparita-maithuna (here equivalent to latavestitaka and vrikshadhirudhaka). We thus see that even in the real initiatic use of the woman, the special ritual posture gives the tone to a particular spiritual trend that may be considered as in net opposition to the ecstatic participations in the sacrum as they are administered by the gynaecocratic Mysteries. This notion is corroborated by other points. In the sexual sadhana of the Vajrayana we find among the meanings that the human couple is to incarnate ritually those of upaya for the man, and of vidyaprajna of bodhi for the woman[6]; those are two principles on which a cosmological as well as a yogic interpretation is conferred by that doctrine; it is from their union that perfect liberation springs. Now, the anti-ecstatic active nature of this achievement is clearly shown by the fact that a passive, feminine character is attributed to the enlightening and transfiguring force, to the knowledge or wisdom—vidyaprajna—it is like the woman in the nuptial embrace in which the role of the male is instead played by the “operating power,” upaya.
There is yet another point to consider. The Mahayanic doctrine of the trikaya, of the three “bodies” of the Buddha, is known. Now the doctrine of the Vajrayana teaches that the non-dual state, the supreme achievement that can be attained by means of sexual practices and which is associated with sahajasukha or paramahasukha can lead still further; there is indeed talk of a “fourth body,” sukha-kaya, in which the ecstatic state ornirvana—if conceived as a transcendency detached from the world—is surpassed. In that “body” the Buddha, joined in a “sublime embrace—alingara—with the Shakti, possesses along with perfect enlightenment—sambodhi—also the root or primordial power of all manifestation.[7] This might be described as a super-ascetic realization which leads beyond the dualism of samsara and nirvana, the exact opposite of all pantheistic dissolution, of all naturalistic ecstasy under the sign of the demetric and telluric Magna Mater.
One last hint may be offered by the ethics of the Vira, Kaula, and Siddha, that is to say of the Hindu Tantric schools of the “left hand way”—vamacara—which employ the “secret ritual,” with maithuna. We have here an ethic of the “superman,” that would make the theories of Nietzsche turn pale. He who travels along this path is dvandvatita, that is to say superior to all opposites (good and evil, shame and honor, merit and demerit, etc.), not only as a detached being but also as svecchacari, that is as a man for whom his own will is the only law, for whom all the laws, rules, and rites of the ordinary “bound” man,pasu, have lapsed. This may of course lead to dangerous deviations. The path—as a text states—may be compared to walking on a razor edge or to riding a tiger.[8] However, as for the corresponding spiritual atmosphere, there can be no doubt about an absolutely “virile” attitude, an attitude all the more important as we are here dealing at the same time with schools in which the Shakti, in its various epiphanies and cratophanies plays an essential part.
Even this brief excursion into the world of paleo-Mediterranean and Oriental traditions shows what interesting horizons lie beyond the veil of the metaphysics of sex; it shows that erotic symbolism knew how to fix essential meanings and differentiations affecting the highest peaks of spiritual elevation and the border lines between contrasting visions of the material and the sacred world.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 05 Dec 2013, 01:03

DEISM
Deism is a theological position concerning the relationship between "the Creator" and the natural world. Deistic viewpoints emerged during the scientific revolution of 17th-century Europe and came to exert a powerful influence during the eighteenth century enlightenment. Deism stood between the narrow dogmatism of the period and skepticism. Though deists rejected atheism, they often were called "atheists" by more traditional theists. There were a number of different forms in the 17th and 18th century. In England, deism included a range of people from anti-Christian to un-Christian theists.
Deism holds that God does not intervene with the functioning of the natural world in any way, allowing it to run according to the laws of nature. For Deists, human beings can only know God via reason and the observation of nature, but not by revelation or supernatural manifestations (such as miracles) – phenomena which Deists regard with caution if not skepticism. See the section Features of deism, following. Deism does not ascribe any specific qualities to a deity beyond non-intervention. Deism is related to naturalism because it credits the formation of life and the universe to a higher power, using only natural processes. Deism may also include a spiritual element, involving experiences of God and nature.
The words deism and theism are both derived from words for god: the former from Latin deus, the latter from Greek theós (θεός).
Prior to the 17th century the terms ["deism" and "deist"] were used interchangeably with the terms "theism" and "theist", respectively. ... Theologians and philosophers of the seventeenth century began to give a different signification to the words... Both [theists and Deists] asserted belief in one supreme God, the Creator... and agreed that God is personal and distinct from the world. But the theist taught that God remained actively interested in and operative in the world which he had made, whereas the Deist maintained that God endowed the world at creation with self-sustaining and self-acting powers and then abandoned it to the operation of these powers acting as second causes.[contradictory]

VOLTAIRE
French philosopher and writer initiated into Freemasonry in 1778 in the Lodge of nine sisters in Paris.His full name was Jean Frangois Marie Arouet de Voltaire. This French philosopher, historian, dramatist, and man of letters adopted the name of Fran�ois Marie Arouet de Voltaire though only the first words were his by baptism, the father, a notary, being Fran�ois Arouet. Whence the name of Voltaire was derived has been the cause of many perplexing speculations. One of the most famous of French writers, he was born at Ch�tenay, near Sceaux, November 21, 1694. His early life was loose and varied.

In 1728 he became infatuated with a Madame du Chatelet his literary works cover some ninety volumes. In 1743, the French government despatched him on a mission to Frederick the Great, by whom he was held in high favor, and in 1750, at the request of the King, he made his residence in Berlin, but five years later they quarreled, and Voltaire moved to Ferney, Switzerland. His literary talent was most varied, and in invective he had no equal. During his exile in England he imbibed deistical theories, which marked his life. He was charged with atheism. Voltaire was easily misunderstood. While he attacked the fashionable atheism of his time, as well as Christianity, his real fight, broadly slashing as it was, and never any too courteously outlined or defined, was probably against all persecution and oppression by any and all pampered orthodoxy. He was initiated in the Lodge of the Nine Sisters, at Paris, April 7, 1778.

Benjamin Franklin and others distinguished in Freemasonry were members of this famous Lodge. Franklin at the time of Voltaire's initiation was a visitor only but subsequently became Worshipful master of the Lodge (see Nine Sisters, Lodge of the). Voltaire's death, on May 30, 1778, gave rise to a memorable Lodge of Sorrow, which was held on the succeeding November 28.
In a little town called Fernay, a very few miles from Geneva, is a chapel, built for his neighbors by Brother Voltaire, a member of that famous lodge "Les Neuf Souers" (The Nine Sisters), in Paris.

Had anyone offered the writer, when a very young man, a volume of Voltaire, I would have declined to read it, because I then believed Voltaire to be an atheist. But when I looked on the inscription over the arch in front of this little chapel, and lead "Deo Erexit Voltaire. MDCCLXI" (Erected to God by Voltaire, 1761), I was sure he could never have been an atheist. The guide book tells of Voltaire being asked why he placed this inscription on the memorial, and he replied "In London they erect their Temple to St. Paul, and in Paris they erect their Temple to St. Geneveve, but I erect mine to God."

One of his biographers says "among his last words were these: 'I die worshipping God, loving my friends, not hating my enemies, but detesting superstition.' "

Voltaire was an author, a playwright, a philosopher and a satirical writer. He was a man who dared to do what he thought was right; and though he did not court favor from any one, he was conscious of the danger he was running, which is evidenced by the location of his home, at Ferney, near the border line between France and Switzerland, that he might readily escape from one country to the other.

His enemies were the holy fathers. They called him an atheist; proclaimed it from their holy places until it came to be generally accepted as the truth. Voltaire was a protector of Protestants, and spent his money freely in that cause: this alone was enough to incite the hatred of the holy fathers. They raised objection to his burial in the parish where he died, and his remains were conveyed to the Abbey of Scellieres, belonging to one of his nephews, where they were interred. On the stone his friends were permitted to place the words "Ci-git Voltaire" (Here lies Voltaire). The holy fathers even interrupted the Masonic services, being held in private (if not secret), described in that splendid work "Une loge Masonique d'avant 1789."
Voltaire, whose real name was Jean Francis Marie Arouet, was born at Paris in 1694 and died there in 1778. He began to write verses before he was twelve years of age, his verses landing ready sales. His Jesuit teachers quickly discovered his talent (in the college of Louis le Grand) and one of them predicted that he would become the "corpheus of deism." His satirical and witty pamphlets caused his arrest and subsequent confinement in the Bastile, just after the death of Louis XIV, though he was barely twenty years of age at the time. He was in prison a year, during which time he wrote his epic on the Henriade, and completed a tragedy he had in hand, when the regent, pleased with these performances, released him.

Voltaire was almost as prolific a writer as Charles Dickens, but his satire was more keen. His verses on Louis XIV and Madame Pompadour were among the most daring. Among his principal works were "Histoire de Charles," "Roi de Suede," "he Temple du Gout," "Seven Discours sur l'homme," "Les Dictionaires Philosophique," "Histoire du Parlement" and "Histoire de l'establissement du Christianismea."

Forty-eight of his works have been translated into English. Not an atheistic word can be found in one of them, but it is plain that Brother Voltaire was a Deist. The accusation of atheism originated with the priests, is boomed by the priests and others who have not taken the trouble to inform themselves. When a man goes out into the highway and cries "Mad dog!" he jeopardizes the life of every dog in sight, and he will soon have a crowd repeating his cry. So it has been with Voltaire.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 29 Dec 2013, 02:04

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 04 Jan 2014, 02:36

"I have been at work for some time building an apparatus to see if it is possible for personalities which have left this earth to communicate with us."

"I do claim that it is possible to construct an apparatus which will be so delicate that if there are personalities in another existence or sphere who wish to get in touch with us in this existence or sphere, the apparatus will at least give them a better opportunity to express themselves than the tilting tables and raps and ouija boards and mediums and the other crude methods now purported to be the only means of communication."

"There are many indications that we human beings act as a community or ensemble rather than as units. That is why I believe that each of us comprises millions upon millions of entities, and that our body and our mind represent the vote or voice, whichever you wish to call it, of our entities.... The entities live forever.... Death is simply the departure of the entities from our body."

"Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless."

"There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever."

"Maturity is often more absurd than youth and very frequently is most unjust to youth."

"The best thinking has been done in solitude. The worst has been done in turmoil."

"One might think that the money value of an invention constitutes its reward to the man who loves his work. But speaking for myself, I can honestly say this is not so... I continue to find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success."

(Thomas Edison)
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 04 Jan 2014, 11:29

Edison used to go into a state of lucid dreaming to help with his inventiveness.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next