DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting very personal...

+7
Flames
KapitanScarlet
Sputnik
quicksilvercrescendo
rainyday
SunoftheMourning
tgII
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Getting very personal... - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting very personal...

Post  seraphim Wed 21 Mar 2012, 06:18

I can never get enough of all of this Blackbird. One of these days I'm just going to go completely inward. For me everything seems like a test. You just keep on trucking dear. Very Happy

Thanks tgII, I'm on the first video of the canon law. From the first pope elected..... "I am the King of all Creatures, including humans." He apparently thinks he is the God in the bible.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Fri 23 Mar 2012, 01:55

Frank o collins is more well read than rob menard. learned quite a few new things from that first video.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 23 Mar 2012, 02:23

Good news to learn people are listening, reading and educating themselves.
How many times in history is this going to have to be repeated before we
learn anything hey?

Suggestion: Start reading the Canon Laws at Frank O'Collins' web site.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Mon 26 Mar 2012, 02:46

im reading franks
" real definitions of 200 commonly believed words that are used frequently to define our rights but have quite different meanings to what we think. "

read to the letter E. the most shocking was in the D section, the word Disclosure

"From 16th Century Latin disclaudere, English/French desclore meaning "the act of providing information on discoveries, uncovered truth and exposures to a higher authority by legal CONSENT". Contrary to deliberately misleading definitions attributed to the word, Disclose/Disclosure has never been about revealing truth and knowledge, but about hiding it, controlling and (sometimes) destroying it. The word is constructed from two pre-6th Century Latin words dis = "away" and clausus "to confine, shut up, close, blockade, besiege". The word "disclosure" means literally "to confine away, to shut up away, to close away". Disclosed information can legally be withheld from public view, seized and destroyed. In contrast, the correct ancient Roman legal term for full disclosure is comperio = "to disclose fully, find out with certainty, lay open / learn, find out"."

I also listened to most of franks youtube lectures, and it was validating to realize that Pope Bonafice 8ths Unan Sanctum declaration had the pope claim dominion over all the worlds property and things. And made us all into "creatures". Tribes that are not part of the system are indigeneous creatures or animals and we are a small step above that, we are enslaved creatures. Domesticated animals. Law is a roman cult creation, and serves as the utility to bind us all into the machinations of their philosophies and Papal Bulls/claims.

Frank O collins also said one more thing about jesuits and that was that until the mid 19th century all papal bulls were printed on the human skin of children. because they believed that writing was a dead medium but believed that if written on something that was once alive its spirit would give life to the words and intents written down.

its been 800 years of the pope and its institutions making steps towards owning the world and were all trapped in this invisible field of law that we dont understand.

highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 26 Mar 2012, 03:01

It just seems like the world wont want to wish they knew more until its too late to even know more.

What is the alternative? Listen carefully to what Frank O'Collins said
in one of his recent discussions.

...what are the people right now and the near future supposed to do with this kind of information even if they ever get it?

Not other people but you yourself. What are you going to do
since this knowledge has now set up a tension in your existence?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  seraphim Sat 31 Mar 2012, 07:56

Hi there Blackbird, I hear you...and it's good to hear your thoughts.
What is it inside of you that is blocking you or stopping you from moving forward.

[quote]Is it obvious my confusion and self destructive behavior? Sometimes I think it is and then I feel ashamed...I should know by now what is good and what is not[quote]
Do you think you don't know what is good and what is not by now because you never got to choose for yourself those things. And that you can't find that because you still believe that you are a person you were made out to be, a false person, no true identity. Self destruction because you can't find that self love.

What stops me from moving forward in life are obligations. I feel I have to work out karmas before I can move ahead. I put myself into some crazy situations that are so stressful, but I tell myself it's just karma. This is real bad for me, because then I don't have time to work on myself and that's really just hurting myself.
But if I find that I'm hurting another or they are hurting me, I somehow manage to eventually get out of the situation. I know things always change and will and I have no sense of time so that helps a little. It's funny in that I want to be a kid always, I don't want to grow up and become the people around me, which is what most likely happens. An adult just creating more problems. I just want to live in my own cave.
Also astrologically I need my feet on the ground and some kind of security so change could be difficult for me.
Just some thoughts....always do what is best for your true Self.
I know... sounds like just another wishy washy statement......we try...don't See anything?...that's ok..little by little we can get there......
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 25 May 2012, 05:41

My goodness! I can't believe it took me this long to thank you once again for your kindness Blackbird. I must have missed looking at these posts.
Have you been doing anything for yourself. Smile
Okay take care now and everyone here as well........
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 26 May 2012, 11:48

Check out...Jews and African slavery.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 01 Jul 2012, 20:09

I hardly ever get sick, but I had this mild cough for the past two weeks...usually something brought home by my kids from kindergarten...they are like germ and snot factories.
Then three days ago, I awoke and the cough was non-stop and just kicking the literally shit out of me.
So I meander over to the doctor and run some tests.

Bacterial pneumonia.

What???
This shit is really kicking my ass.

So I have my antiobiotics and will spend the next week or two trying to overcome.

In the United States, about 5% of those diagnosed with pneumococcal pneumonia will die. In cases where the pneumonia progresses to blood infection, just over 20% will die.

I got no problem with seeing what is on...the other side. But perhaps would prefer having an aneurysm while having an orgasm...maybe during a solo interlude so as not to alarm the wife too much. Ah ...maybe she wouldn't take that too well either...now the imagery comes to my mind.

Imagine the look on her face...seeing me there mouth gaping, dead with my pecker in my hand...
Getting very personal... - Page 2 Crackh10

...trust me bro', she got skills...
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 02 Jul 2012, 00:57

thnx flames...
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 02 Jul 2012, 01:02

I appreciate a man that can conjure dark humour under duress Qsc, transmitting my best healing intentions as i type. Theres a lot of people around this country with tickle coughs and I've heard some have been diagnosed with pneumonia as well
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 02 Jul 2012, 03:18

Damn, Qsc, get well and none the sooner. If you die with your King Richard in your
hand, please have your wifey forward an image of that moment and I will be sure to
replace that image above of whatever the hell that was in that image above claiming
it has skills with your replacement image - dick in hand and all.

Be well...

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 02 Jul 2012, 06:16

Hi Q, that cough had it's round here too, hope you feel better. I bet it comes from mold. Ever since the weather changed there has been some interesting molds out there. And turns into pneumonia and then the bacteria proliferate. This cough sticks with you for awhile. A real great remedy is Osha root. And one for the mold is propolis (also acts as an antibiotic), but in homeopathic doses, so one or maybe two drops from a tincture.
Our little ones do pick up everything. I give my sister herbs right away if she comes down with anything. Also I give her powdered vitamin c once in awhile, a life saver! And cod liver oil and a muli vit alternating.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Mon 30 Jul 2012, 01:37

Found out I was adopted june 18th 1987

almost two years after my birth. I feel compelled to look into this because it doesnt feel like a coincidence or a random date. 445 days after my birthday

june 18 is 6. 666.

445 is 13 or 4. 4 is the number of death
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Mon 30 Jul 2012, 23:15

no, whats new is the date i was adopted. but i was born in 85. but lived with them for 1.5 years.

my mom was involved in red cross and the ministry of social services...they had fostered dozens of kids in he 60s and 70s before me.

but because of my biological christian background, i feel like the satanic social services engineered maybe a satanic adoption date for me.

for june 18th coming once a year and them having months and months to decide and for the paperwork all to fall onto that day just seems a little unlikely unless either it is in fact a coincidence or there is somethign esoteric about it.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 31 Jul 2012, 00:50

i feel like the satanic social services engineered maybe a satanic adoption date for me

That would explain a great many things. Cool
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next