DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting very personal...

+7
Flames
KapitanScarlet
Sputnik
quicksilvercrescendo
rainyday
SunoftheMourning
tgII
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Getting very personal... - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting very personal...

Post  highnoon Tue 31 Jul 2012, 04:03

i dont know. they did beat up my mom for giving birth to me. like actually punched her and slapped her while she was still in the hospital. i guess just to do a bit of trauma and discourage her from having more kids i suppose.
my biological grandparents who are very christian..fought for over a year to gain custody but failed when it really should have been a simple matter of them showing the system they had the capabilities of raising me. they were respectable and known people in their town which is a christian community.
im not sure if they know this date..but if they did, i feel like they wouldnt recognize its esoteric meaning anyways.

its just statistically speaking..my adoption date could have been many other days of many other months. so because its statistically improbable. and because of the satanic nature of social services, i feel like its plausible to think it wasn't random.

cant really think too much other than..those fucking meddling assholes.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 03 Aug 2012, 07:53

I have to go find myself...get whole again...go identify my emotional disorders....

This is a mandala...

Getting very personal... - Page 3 350px-Mandala_of_Vajradhatu

Carl Jung discussed mandalas and used to draw them:

The psychoanalyst Carl Jung saw the mandala as "a representation of the unconscious self," and believed his paintings of mandalas enabled him to identify emotional disorders and work towards wholeness in personality.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  tgII Fri 03 Aug 2012, 23:12

Flames, I think it is recurring. Maybe it was subconscious (your earlier post on mandalas)
when I found this - again - on the therapeutic effects of drawing mandalas? Should have
probably connected it with your earlier mandala post.

You know, when you put that post up when you did I actually went to the store close to here and
bought a good compass and some pencils - really, I did. But I didn't have the patience to work
on drawing them for very long.

Considering what I know now about vortex technology (Marko Rodin's spirals) the geometric
symmetry of the mandala focuses the mind on the divine. I'm pretty sure that's why they are so
good at stabilizing the emotions.

Gilchrist said people come to mandalas (sacred geometry) 'intuitively'; that's the divine speaking
to us. The only thing I disagree with Gilchrist on is the use of the word 'God.' This word should
be scrubbed from everyone's vocabulary. Why? Because it shows incompetency. Of course,
Gilchrist doesn't know this.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 03 Aug 2012, 23:57

There are very significant reasons why the word 'God' should not be used. It was a creation of Papal
Canon law to force obedience.

Flames, I think the human mind has been split and the duality is what is 'imperfect.' We're too left
brained and that was intentional. It is better to have a dominant left brain because it serves the
system of commerce better. See: Julian Jaynes The Origin of Consciousness and the Break Down of the
Bicameral Mind.

You're right, I also think the mystical nonsense is just that: a bunch of horse shit. The universe is
very simple and in that simplicity sacred geometry exists. The problem as I have come to understand
is that the destructive duality through the cabbalah has been used to create a fake existence.

Fascinating, Flames. Perhaps we can share experiences after several months of drawing out elaborate
mandalas; think I'll try to break my habit of laziness and attempt drawing a few. Do you color the
mandalas after you draw them?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 04 Aug 2012, 09:55

Imagine the dude sneezes right in the middle of designing this elaborate mandala with colored sand?

This is a really good instructive start at creating a mandala...

Flames, the suggestion is to listen to music while creating a mandala. I can just see myself doing this
with Led Zeppelin playing in the background off my Bose speakers?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 08 Aug 2012, 07:04

No, not specifically "engineered into existence" to serve a class that have positioned
themselves as owners. This term is very suspect because it leads us where? That our
fate is inevitable? I don't buy it.

They've created laws for themselves for private gain and have hidden from us their
intent by altering the language we use. The words we use create their commerce.

The word 'their' needs to be qualified and I have used it for illustrative purposes only.

The one thing that is sacrosanct is free will; this makes 'engineering' possible but only
because people have given up their free will.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sat 11 Aug 2012, 02:15

just want to delete what i wrote and use this time and space to say im sorry to anybody on this board if i said anything of a bad nature or just aggravated on anybodies senses from what i have written.

just want to start now towards watching my actions and paying more attention to what i put in. because i think ive gotten what i deserve in general and ive gone left too many times when i shouldve gone right and i knew i should be going right.

im not really too sure why i dont treat myself better. i should realize that not eveybody will react to me in a positive way and thats not something to take to seriously. to even dwell on it just makes it appear to be a bigger problem or even a problem at all.

i should know better.

i could write to every message board. i just am using this one cause i dont think it minds that much and i just need to put it out there so the "universe" knows ive communicated it at least once.

if anyone notices a change over the coming months in any way at all. and dont make a note to do this....but if you remember...just send me a pm or something and just communicate what you've noticed because it might help me to hear that whatever change occurs that its being noticed on some level.

Best regards.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 22 Sep 2012, 14:27

Highnoon,

you will find people who will open their minds to you, sometimes
you will find people who will open their hearts to you..sometimes

But you will only find a few moments in your life in which somebody will open their mind & heart to you simultaniously.

As there is nothing more dangerous a human could ever attempt in our environment we call "civilisation".

How do you think we got to this point, living the way we do?

On the other hand you can cultivate this attitude of wholeness, to go thru the world with an open mind & heart, and just watch the little policemen inside people's head to crawl from underneath that mental scrap heap.

It is not you vs them, it never has been; it is themselves vs their own existence and the pain it causes!

The secret of the mandala, as I have discovered it, is to focus on the pain [instead of avoiding pain]. To walk thru the lake of fire is to purify the spirit. Pain dissapears if one moves right into it's very center...to feel it in it's totality - then it MUST subside - as it get's consumated by your spirit [conciousness]. This is how it works, and it is true for any kind of pain, be it physcial, emotional or spiritual pain. People have forgotton to deal with pain appropriately, hence their constant attempt to avoid pain, which in essence not only prolongs pain, but increases the intensity. A mandala can be helpful to concentrate on pain and to search for the exact location within self.

I know you are a good spirit. So do you Smile
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 03 Nov 2012, 17:22

Halloween has become popular in Norway the past few years, so now we have kids showing up for candy.

My favorite candy as a kid...

The Charms Blowpop...good flavor hard candy shell with bubble gum in the center...mmmmm. The Tootsie-Roll centered lollipop came in a close second to the blow pop.
Getting very personal... - Page 3 Main10
Getting very personal... - Page 3 10019310

M & Ms plain...I no longer like these as an adult and now only prefer plain quality dark and milk chocolate all by itself...
Getting very personal... - Page 3 691px-10

Jujyfruits...these things would stick to your teeth a something fierce...which is why they were so good. Gummi Bears come in a close second.
Getting very personal... - Page 3 Cx_hei10
Getting very personal... - Page 3 250px-10

Raisinets...
Getting very personal... - Page 3 Raisin10

Tangy Taffy...
Getting very personal... - Page 3 Tangy-10

Big League Chew Shredded Bubble Gum...made to simulate chewing tobacco and came in its own pouch. Or one could go for the traditional Bazooka bubble gum.
Getting very personal... - Page 3 Spaceo12
Getting very personal... - Page 3 800px-10

Red Hots
Getting very personal... - Page 3 Red-ho10

Now and Later...these were so sticky when you bit down on them that they could rip out a filling.
Getting very personal... - Page 3 Apple-10

Candy Canes or Starlight Mints...
Getting very personal... - Page 3 Candy-10
Getting very personal... - Page 3 White210

Brach's Butterscotch Disks. The also make cinnamon hard candies that were a favorite.
Getting very personal... - Page 3 Brachs10

Milk Duds...another chewy one that will rip out a filling.
Getting very personal... - Page 3 Milk-d10

[quote]
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 04 Nov 2012, 08:40

But now that I am older, cut this stuff out and eat well...then I can't really eat candy because I can taste the chemicals or low quality of the ingredients.
So some chocolate or a small hard candy may be all I use for a fix. Other than that it is fruit.

These are really good...
http://www.avogel.co.uk/herbal-remedies/echinacea-lozenges/

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 04 Nov 2012, 15:22

i still partake in some high quality chocolates myself in addition to some other addictfoods but with the self monitoring eye
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 05 Nov 2012, 02:01

re: Halloween and sugar.

Sugar plantations and slave labor so plebeian children can run around neighborhoods
dressed as goblins on October 31st Reformation Day (thank Queen Victoria for that
decree).

Ditch the white processed sugar in which monopolists have cornered the market on
and price and let's get back to the idea of reformation in a very big way.

American consumption of white sugar is unprecedented with the average consumption
per American approaching something like 100 pounds per year (that might be a bit high).

The British elite must be in a deep cynical laugh watching plebeians existence? Is
it any wonder they abuse their children re: pedophile networks.

And the winner is?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 06 Jun 2015, 19:00

Just continuing on from the mandala drawing discussion earlier in this thread. It is something I have done on occasion and agree it is a great practice when feeling off center. As for music to go along with such sessions I suggest this......

bluemars is ambient with beats, cryosleep is nearly beatless, and voices within is chanting

Getting very personal... - Page 3 Echoes_of_bluemars_700x394
http://echoesofbluemars.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  bedido Sat 13 Feb 2016, 08:54

when people of A culture hand in their free will, it ruins for those practical freedoms enjoyed by those practicing culture at the time and the next younger coming up. It also make me wanna puke.
bedido
bedido

Back to top Go down

Getting very personal... - Page 3 Empty lost in a personal space

Post  bedido Sat 13 Feb 2016, 08:55

I write my posts, descriptions, passwords, and profile preferences. why ?
anything less is an ART FORGERY.

Last edited by bedido on Sat 13 Feb 2016, 10:18; edited 1 time in total
bedido
bedido

Back to top Go down

Getting very personal... - Page 3 Empty lost in a personal space

Post  bedido Sat 13 Feb 2016, 09:05

when people of A culture hand in their free will, it ruins daily practical freedoms enjoyed by those practicing culture at the time; in that place and most certain for the next generation coming up which likely never know the current state of ease. my sports is pointing the disgusting immature gesture of eyes down, chin tucked side long glance that highlights a citizen of questionable humanity.

It also make me wanna puke.
bedido
bedido

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next