DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Health Thread

+9
Blackbird
rainyday
SunoftheMourning
hrblsh
KapitanScarlet
Flames
quicksilvercrescendo
seraphim
tgII
13 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Health Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Health Thread

Post  seraphim Sun 20 Dec 2009, 06:06

Hi there folks. If you are healthy I would recommend once every year or two for colonic cleansing for people over 40
and then supplemental cleansing, like psyllium a couple times throughout the year and alternating if you wish helps pinpoint the supplement that works best for you. You would need a cleanse most likely if you have not been eating properly. Of course, take the electrolytes and flora separately and for preventive measures often, unless you live off of coconuts and fermented foods Laughing .
So it really does depend on your health and your diet. Alot of folks are scared to get a colonic because they think it will clear them out of everything and all the good bacteria, but that is replaced by taking probiotics. Also for some it is a painful experience, mostly because they thought beforehand it was going to be that way, funny how the mind can torture one!

It's good to talk to a local nutritionist they have lots of free advice to give and point you out where to go. And of course reading Dr. Anderson's work and others helps alot. I think someone on this forum posted before that they took a cleanse and got the side effects of which I heard may happen while cleansing, the die off effect. I'd like to know if they continued the cleanses and how they are feeling now.
So one might need a couple days to oneself.

I recommend a parasite cleanse if been in a country where they are rampant. I decided to give one to a two year
old because I noticed they were always hungry, and sure enough out came the long white flatworms.

Btw, a great electrolyte is that coconut juice, it is almost identical to human blood plasma.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 20 Dec 2009, 11:33

The Health Thread, good idea hey guys, enough here to keep
me up late at night, every night, thanks everyone.

Wanted to post it earlier but couldn't find it do to the fact that
I have so many book marks and am not very good at keeping
them all cataloged properly for easy access, but anyway, here
it is, Dogtor J's site.

Thanks to Dogtor J, I've completely eliminated wheat from my
diet, all of it no exceptions and over the past year have noticed
BIG improvements just as Dogtor J said they would improve.

You read that correctly, "Pets and their people." lol!

Dogtor J is where it's at, have a look you can't go wrong.
Wink
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 20 Dec 2009, 16:11

A very interesting kundalini piece,
As As soon as it is awakened, it pierces the Muladhara Chakra (Bheda). It should be taken to Sahasrara through various Chakras. When Kundalini is at one Chakra, intense heat is felt there and when it leaves that centre for another Chakra, the former Chakra becomes very cold and appears lifeless.
these chakra centres and consciousness of them are a magnet to my attention

Ive not heard of most of these exercises , but i have decided that that book u mention is worth having so ordering that and another copy for an aquaintance who was talking of colon cleanse recently

Also on the MMS, is that exp[ected to have any effect opn mucous breakdown

will get to dr j and home cleans kit Shocked Smile
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 20 Dec 2009, 18:39

Bacteria and other nasty organisms tend to live and thrive in a hearty slime layer for protection.
Colon cleansing with a program like Anderson's or a few others will be the most efficient at addressing it.

MMS would just be something extra that I would take between cleanses...particularly to keep up an offensive against undesirable organisms, even parasites. MMS is something independent of the cleanse as I was just stating that is something that I am doing.

Simply put, and from my experience, most people just cannot do this type of thing...for whatever reason/s.

But you see what I am saying about how one would almost have to adopt a disciplined and monastic lifestyle, particularly when incorporating the philosophy behind vegetarianism coupled with a lifetime of yogic disciplines?
Vegetarianism is just one consideration of many when it comes to the bigger picture, and many vegetarians think that one choice is the ultimate way...it can be a great choice, but it was not meant to be the only practice and not to be done without other accompaniments.

And even modern Taoists will say that small amounts of animal foods a few times a week may actually be healthier for most people because of the modern stress demands upon the body and mind. The vedic body types may also shed some light on what may be suitable...as well as individual needs and avoidances.

There is actually enough information to keep someone focused and busy for a lifetime just in the last few of my posts.
It does not need to be all-consuming to the detriment of all other of life's pursuits and pleasures, but it just depends on where you are, your priorities and what brings you joy. And I have found what brings me joy is a lot different than what other people pursue for a sense of satisfaction and contentment. Not that I am better, just different.

When it comes to using a home enema colonic set-up or using a professional, one may want to consider the type of water they are putting into themselves. Massive amounts of chlorine and fluoride may be something you want to avoid. Most professionals I know will at least use some type of carbon filtration and something to take out chlorine and fluoride along with the most common organisms. Distilled water would actually be best, but may not always be practically available.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 21 Dec 2009, 00:28

The first time I did a self-enema it was embarrassing as shit, pun intended,
there I was, stripped naked from the waste down, a homosexual's dream
come true, the board over the toilet was all secure and had the tube running
down to siphon a coffee mix I had prepared, Colombian blend if I remember
correctly, apparently the coffee stimulates the rectum and large intestine.

My wife thought I was absolutely bonkers shoving a tube up my ass and then
injecting coffee into my intestines, "don't you think you should have a doctor
do that?"
It really shocked me because it it finally dawned on me, people
are scared shitless of their own rectums, it's like an ass phobia or something?! Suspect

Holy shit, qsc, you forgot the olive oil, don't forget to put olive oil on the
plastic tip before you insert it into your rectum.
Shocked
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 21 Dec 2009, 04:40

Olive oil?...we don't need no stinkin' olive oil. Dry for the real men.

I would only do a coffee enema after, maybe three or four cleanses and any old mucous coming out of me begins to clear up.
By knowing that much of the inner plaque of the colon is removed, then many of the ducts feeding into the colon, liver and gallbladder, then I would now consider coffee.
As the coffee enema can release much from the liver and gallbladder and you want those channels of elimination to be as open as possible before coaxing them to release their toxic load. Also, after the coffee is in you, it is advantageous to lie on the right side with the coffee retained inside of you for about twenty minutes, then expel.

If I had any form of cancer, I would start using coffee immediately.

A homosexual's dream? Maybe you flatter yourself.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 21 Dec 2009, 05:08

Haudenosaunee great scotts alright! I was out grossed, a oneupmanship. Neutral
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 21 Dec 2009, 12:08

A homosexual's dream? Maybe you flatter yourself.
The dark humours cutting well Very Happy

But gotta thx you guys for these revealings, ive never heard anyone make such a convincing case for colon consciousness like you have qsc , and appreciate your own and TGII confirmation of having done so , experience is the steel in the word .
I have to admit im a colonic virgin, but i will read this book and consider these actions because that rock shit that gathers in peoples ass passages is frightening Shocked

nO wonder these homos draw blood ..... i wonder if they ever conceived what might be in there Laughing

BUt i hear what u say about most people not having the commitment or will to go through the proper thougtfiull procedures

There is no will power, of which many people suffer from , there is impulse temporary will power of which many people can rise to on occassion, then there is the creme de la creme, what i term assignated will power which applies over a progressive timeperiod , which is required for changes in the self behaviour / beleifs / conditioning etc
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 21 Dec 2009, 22:25

• I have to admit im a colonic virgin, but i will read this book and consider these actions because that rock shit that gathers in peoples ass passages is frightening

A "colonic virgin" are you? So was I until I started doing myself, you
don't need a partner either.
Twisted Evil

That's right, the "rock shit that gathers in peoples ass passages is
frightening"
alright. It's almost like those chunks of shredded truck
tires you see laying along America's interstate highways after the tire
blows out. Long shards of hardened mucous shit. What surprised
me was to learn some people carry around pounds of this hardened
mucous materiel rotting in their gut for years?!
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 22 Dec 2009, 07:39

Anyway...interesting tgII, Dr. J is a veteranarian. Some of the smartest folks. I knew quite a few people who grew up on farms, and everyone of them were extremely intelligent, I thought, well maybe they had to grow up quick, but then realized they all ate natural.
From his website:

Corn is one of those crops that have been GMed so it won't be able to reproduce itself anyway. But besides all that the corn's genes are the most diverse and mutate and are very strong, the next is the jimson weed or datura which genes are interchangeable.
And on the origins of wheat.
And corn itself is unnatural. In fact, it cannot even reproduce on its own anymore. If we don't plant corn, it disappears...forever (which is not a bad thing except that it may make a good fuel source). Another fun fact can be found by doing a search for "corn gluten meal". You will find that it is used as a natural herbicide. Hmmm... It kills other plants. Does anything that we eat that is known to be healthy do this? If we ground up meat, eggs, broccoli, and bananas we would call it "fertilizer", wouldn't we?

Some mistaken people think that people in Biblical days ate corn because the word "corn" is in the Bible. The fact is that "corn" means grain and that is why they called corn "corn". In Bible usage, corn referred to wheat and barley. And those two grains were safe and nutritious back then because man had not put his hand to them- yet. That was not done until the mid-400's AD, when the Northern Germanics blended "God's wheat" with two other plants (weeds) and created common wheat, the ancestor of what we now eat. This ushered in celiac disease which wiped many of them out with severe dysentery (IBS). This is historical fact. Why? Wheat was no longer pure in its generations and remains changed to this day. There are now "tares" among the wheat. And like corn, it has now been hybridized and genetically modified to death...our death.
And if this is what happens to food when domesticated, guess what happens when this is done to people, the same thing.

Was just reading how datura is the most genetically diverse of plants with corn being first. I'll have to dig that info up. A plant like datura being able to morph and mutate it's genes like that may account for the changes that happen in one's perception when taking them, just a thought, I can go on.edited

Last edited by seraphim on Wed 23 Dec 2009, 04:11; edited 1 time in total
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 22 Dec 2009, 10:45

• Anyway...interesting tgII, Dr. J is a veterinarian. Some of the smartest folks.

That's right, veterinarians are some smart folks, many of them grew
up away from cities and doctors, probably depended on themselves
to keep their animals safe and healthy on their farms or the farms
their hard working parents struggled to keep and maintain.

My first big 'leap' into the world of health and nutrition came
back in about 1987 when someone on a sales call I was on handed
me a copy of a recording on cassette tape (ancient technology) of
Doctor Joel Wallach, mind blowing, not only for his insights, but
his essentially flipping off orthodox allopathic (drugs) medicine.

Joel Wallach was a trained veterinarian and the sales call I was
on brought me to the office of a vet working her small clinic for
farms in the area. She asked me to help her castrate a cat, very
cool, no matter how many times she injected the cat with the
anesthetic it would just not go under, tough cat and figured his
balls were really in a sling if he went under.
No

If you haven't listened to Doctor Wallach's lecture entitled 'Dead
Doctors Don't Lie',
you are really missing out on some fantastic
insights into health, nutrition and the medical mafia.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Wed 23 Dec 2009, 03:37

A stray tom cat maybe Shocked
Dr. Wallach is on the list, thanks.

Structured Water
By Norman deLauder Mikesell
Structured water is found in the cytoplasm of healthy tissue. It has a high solubility for the body's minerals, so minerals and vitamins, which are formed with structured water, tend to go from the digestive tract and bloodstream into the tissues. Structured water can be formed using lights, magnets, temperature changes, (quartz crystals, pyramids and sounds. Structured water formed with blue light or North Pole magnetic energy is slightly alkaline and has an increased surface tension. Water structured with yellow and red light, south pole magnetic energy or within a pyramid is slightly acidic and has a decreased surface tension. The two types of structured water each have increased mineral solubilities and different healing effects on the body. North pole magnetic energy and water is known to stop the growth of pathogenic bacteria and cancer tumors while south-pole magnetic energy and water enhances organ functions and endocrine excretions.
http://en.wordpress.com/tag/biophotonics/
Victor Schauberger-How to transform water
http://energy-healing.suite101.com/article.cfm/victor_schauberger
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 03 Jan 2010, 22:00

The Hazards of Sugar 9 Parts...
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 04 Jan 2010, 09:18

Flames, get it, omega-3 fats from krill or shark are awesome. This is what
I have been taking for over six years, results: thinned blood, soft skin, nerve
ending protection, keeps the liver functioning properly, in short, start taking
it.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 04 Jan 2010, 11:51

That sugar series just what i was lookin for
omegas , some sort of supplement there tg cant read the jap
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 04 Jan 2010, 20:23

If I only had more time. Hi Flames, there is no side effects that have been found with Stevia. It comes in processed, the white color and unprocessed the green color. It also comes in liquid. It's a sweet plant like licorice. As long as they don't mess with it chemically it should be fine.
Xylitol is not as good and can be deadly to pets. So if it harms an animal it most likely will do that to a person but not as bad.

Honey and unprocessed cane sugar, rapadura being one of the most unprocessed. Those are also what to look for. Raw or unheated honey is the best one for diabetics.

As for the omega fatty acids, as long as the fish oil isn't tainted. If you can't eat fish regularly taking omega 3 is great, but you don't get much fat solulable vitamins in it, so I like to alternate with cod liver oil which is very high in A and D, which I hear folks don't get a lot of. I say that because in order to absorb minerals one needs those vitamins.
And guess what leeches out the minerals the most, sugar.

Plus I'm really big on advocating good fats!
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 05 Jan 2010, 00:10

Just be sure to bring that gun so you can shoot some of that non-GMO wild Krill when you see it.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 05 Jan 2010, 01:48

Now here's some interesting and good news related to health
and survival:

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 28 Jan 2010, 00:45

The Health Thread - Page 2 Oetzi-tyrolean-iceman

5200-Year-Old Acupuncture in Central Europe?

ALPINE DISCOVERY

A 5,200-year-old corpse discovered in a glacier in the Alpine Oetz valley between Austria and Italy in 1991 is being hailed as evidence that Europeans practised acupuncture some 2,000 years before the Chinese. The body of the Tyrolean Neolithic man showed 15 groups of simple tattoos on the back and legs which tally with those used in modern acupuncture.

"It looks like an early form of acupuncture originated in central Europe," said Dr Frank Bahr, president of the German Academy for Acupuncture, who was in Vienna to present the results of a study into the tattoos. "I was amazed, 80 percent of the points correspond to those used in acupuncture today".

Five groups of linear tattoos along the spine were probably applied to combat back pains, and were found to be located on - or close to - classical acupuncture points. The iceman, nicknamed Oetzi by his finders and who is thought to have died of exhaustion at the age of about 45, suffered from acute arthritis, worms and diarrhoea.

Ancient Chinese acupuncture is thought to have originated in about 1,000 BC and scientists said the iceman's therapeutic tattoos were applied in 3,200 BC.

"It is the oldest evidence we have of an early form of acupuncture," Bahr said. Why the iceman's skin was tattooed rather than pierced without leaving scars was unclear. Either the fresh wounds were rubbed with charcoal to create slight irritation and a longer-lasting effect, or the tattoos were intended as a kind of chart to show relatives where to massage and relieve the pains of the man. Another theory holds that after the lines were incised in the skin, the incisions were filled with a mixture of herbs which was then burnt. Most of the tattoos were made on the skin over joints that were affected by arthrosis (lumbar spine, knee, and ankle). After a six-year custody dispute between Austria and Italy, Oetzi's mummified body was returned to Italy in January. He is now housed in a special windowed fridge in the Museum of Archaeology in Bolzano, the capital of Italy's Alpine Alto Adige region.

Source: The Journal of Chinese Medicine

The Tyrolean Iceman (1), by far the oldest European mummified human body (5200 years old), shows 15 well-preserved tattoo groups on his back and legs, none of which appears to have ornamental importance. The tattoos have a simple linear geometric shape and are located on parts of the body that are not expected to be displayed (2). Moreover, several tattoos that would have entailed superficial skin puncture seem to be located on Chinese acupuncture points.

The tattoos were therefore investigated morphometrically, and photographs were subsequently overlayed by topographic representations of acupuncture points (3). According to the expert opinion of three accredited acupuncturists (4), nine of the 15 tattoos could be identified as being located on or within 5 millimeters of acupuncture points. Five tattoo groups on the back of the Iceman were located in close proximity, or directly over, acupuncture points of the urinary bladder (UB) channel. A close match between the acupuncture point UB 60 and one of the two tattoo crosses near the left, lateral ankle was observed.

The theory of acupuncture predicts that perforation or irritation of the skin at specific locations, the acupuncture points, results in modified function of related, not necessarily adjacent, organs, allowing relief of pain or inflammation.

It is known from computer tomography (5) that the iceman suffered from arthrosis of the lumbar spine. Acupuncture points used for treatment of this condition (3) coincide with tattoos found along the UB channel.

These findings raise the possibility that the practice of therapeutically intended acupuncture originated long before the medical tradition of ancient China (approximately 1000 B.C.) and that its geographical origins were Eurasian rather than East-Asian, consistent with far-reaching intercultural contacts of prehistoric mankind.

References and Notes

H. Seidler et al., Science, 258, 455 (1992); K. Spindler, The Man in the Ice (Weidenfeld & Nicolson, London, 1994).

T. Sjøvold et al., in Der Mann im Eis, K. Spindler et al., Eds. (Springer, Vienna-New York, 1995), vol. 2, pp. 279-286.

3. Beijing, Shanghai, and Nanjing colleges of traditional Chinese medicine, Essentials of Chinese Acupuncture (Foreign Languages Press, Beijing, 1980).

F. Bahr, L. Dorfer, and S. Suwanda, presidents of the German, Austrian, and Swiss academies of acupuncture, respectively.
D. zur Nedden and K. Wicke, in Der Mann im Eis, F. Höpfel, W. Platzer, K. Spindler, Eds. (Univ. of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria, 1992), vol. 1, pp. 131-148.

Leopold Dorfer

Maximilian Moser
University of Graz, Graz A-8010, Austria.

Konrad Spindler
University of Innsbruck, Austria.

Frank Bahr
German Academy of Acupuncture, D-81247 Munich, Germany.

Eduard Egarter-Vigl
Department of Pathological Anatomy and Histology, General Regional Hospital,
Bozen/Bolzano-39100, Italy

Gottfried Dohr
University of Graz, Austria

Published as a letter in response to a debate in Science Magazine – the basis of most articles & reports containing references to acupuncture are based on information provided by the above named.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Thu 28 Jan 2010, 06:56

Man! My mind was playing tricks on me, I couldn't figure out what the heck that picture was. I was thinking what kind of creature did they find now!! How did it get so deformed! I don't get grossed out easily but it was getting borderline, and then it turned out to be a corpse! I can handle that! LOL
Probably the worst thing that grosses me out are snails.

I heard of that iceman and of the ancient acupuncture, that poor guy had a rough life!
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 28 Jan 2010, 23:42

It is known in the traditions of the Taoists that the internal energy arts, of which acupuncture is a much later adopted practice, can be traced back to a significant point of development and use even 8,000 years ago.

But what the histories also suggest is that the precursors to chi-gong such as tao yin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tao_yin), or whatever they may have been called prior to these terms, go back to 30,000 years ago.

And, according to their own sources, it was not the Orientals that originated these teachings and practices, but it was tall, fair-haired, blue-eyed enlightened or "shining ones" that landed upon their shores in boats that revealed to them this knowledge.

These energy arts existed long before the need for martial arts for fighting and defense, but were eventually merged. But a firm distinction between the two still exists. Acupuncture was much later adopted from the earlier practice of acupressure and massage techniques. The use of fishbones, wooden sticks, tattoos, and eventually metal needles were all used for multiple point practice and toward the evolving medical model for their usage.

So do not find it a surprise when more evidence is uncovered that white people in Europe were using it. The evidence has yet to be uncovered that it was used 8,000-30,000 years ago or even more.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next