DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News in General

+10
Blackbird
nickor
quicksilvercrescendo
SunoftheMourning
hrblsh
rainyday
seraphim
Flames
KapitanScarlet
tgII
14 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

News in General - Page 35 Empty Re: News in General

Post  tgII Wed 16 Mar 2011, 01:58

If you cannot give direct financial assistance to an organization on the ground here in Japan or directly to families in need, either by yourself or through a trusted intermediary, do not give money - period.

There should be no panic or fear concerning radiation fallout from these reactors; to understand why please read this:

...GMT08:10 Wednesday Tokyo - Radiation levels according to briefings being given now indicate levels have stabilized while massive efforts continue to cool down the reactors as quickly as possible...the Japanese government are managing an... enormous lo...logistical humanitarian crisis and do not want to panic the Japanese people...as it stands now billions of dollars are at risk so everything TEPCO officials say in public is said with extreme caution...two reactors had hydrogen-oxygen explosions because steam release couldn't be controlled...electrical wiring is compromised making valve control extremely difficult...Reactor#2 water level is at the half way point and stable but guarded...Reactor #4 at this time seems to be on fire but being brought under control...crews are working 24 hours per day to contain these reactors and they are working in shifts to avoid exposure as a precaution...

...at the moment there is no threat from radiation levels, if there is a threat at all, and I don't have a clue where these levels are being reported from around Tokyo saying that radiation levels are increasing and are dangerous...

...an old Japanese man is carrying his belongings walking down a pulverized road as JASDAF personnel are marking remains with red flags...the red flags are everywhere...another man is crawling around a shredded building where his son worked yelling out his son's name...

...1,000 bodies are floating along the coast of Miyagi and 10,000 Japanese in this village alone are dead...

...what the fuck is it about the human pathos that brings people together with such cohesion in disasters like this?

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  seraphim Wed 16 Mar 2011, 07:26

Hi tgII, you are alive! One of the first things I thought of when I heard what happened, was if you were okay. Seems that the end times is repeating itself again. Yes It is amazing how resilient life is. Life trudges ahead even if death gets in the way, and vis a vis, but they never cancel each other out.

I really wish you and your family get through this alright. I know you have been through major trauma and probably don't want to hear this and who am I even to say it because I have food and shelter and haven't gone through what you did. And it may sound ominous, but it's only for empowerment...no matter where we go on ...remember death is always at the doorstep. Will we ever be prepared for it.
My heart goes out to all of you living in Japan.............
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 16 Mar 2011, 21:55

Thx TG , looks like a facebook account is required for that link, i was checking out some info on the reactor and what i extracxted was that when the earthquake struck, the reactors went into auto shutdown , but then , the power of the psunamee liquidised the vital reactor cooling pumps , that reactors run at tremendous heat, maybe 1500f area (3400f being meltdown) and when shut down , there is then a 7 day period required where a tremendous reservoir of heat must be extracted for safe shutdown.

These cooling pumps shift a constant supply of cold water round the reactor heat exchangers that constantly extract the heat (via the water) from the reactor vessel

So when these colling pumps were taken out, then you have a situation that the reactors begin to go into a slow meltdown, the japs have been dowsing them with sea water and air drop water constantly but the efficiency of that is not equal to the high speed pumped system of extracting heat therefore when not enough coling water is passed over the reactors to extract the latent heat being generated, then that coolingwater itself is overheated which then leads to hydrogen gas release which then led to that explosion in the outer vessel which is an expected occurence and designed to happen

The reactors themselfs are housed in over 2 metres thick of steeled concrete

but when the shutdown heat is not being extracted at a rate greater than its being generated then the reactors tend to continue heating and approach meltdown

Whoever is in charge of that reactors should know at every moment by the reactor heat how close it is to a meltdown

all they have to do, is get enough water passing over the reactors to pull the heat out , but what the real problem could be in this, is that there would have been some form of heat exchangers coming from the reactors to outside for heat dissipation by the cooling pumps, if these heat exchangers were also destroyed by the sunami then it might be more difficult to extract the heat from the reactor at a sufficient rate that will stop the reactors overheating

as long as they have some form of temperature reading of the reactor heat, then they should be aware before the reactors approach critical stage, its really all going to happen in the next few days

My feeling is that they wil avoid meltdown

Reports i have seen about radiation levels in tokyo seem more sensationalist for news

According to a report i caught today, the current radiation level at the reactor plant itself was still lower than a persaon would receive in a hospital ct scan

Lets hope the japs can get on top of it Tg , im impressed by their emotional control so far but then again, they already have a template of initiation to such horror in their dna from 45

Apparently there was an "international Rescue" team (thunderbirds) from scotland went over to help out, they had some experts in assessing building structure damage after earthquakes, but because of some red tape hold up by the british foreign office run by that closet gay creature william hague , they had to return home

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 17 Mar 2011, 05:26

Kapis; that sums it up...here's the situation as of earlier this morning Tokyo 09:30GMT Thursday...currently, I am building a lead bunker so send the gin....and bring seraphim, I need a good bunker mate...

...ready? Here we go...

...constantly being tasked as to the fastest and quickest way to dissipate this heat...rods good up to 3,000C...water dropped at temp is above this...water dropped gets dispersed so little overall effect...they are assessing circumstances from briefings from helicopter crews and recordings and images taken over the site earlier this morning...little change in radiation levels...a bit over 50 miliseivers (as of 12:20 GMT Thursday) according to flight crew...10,000 have been screened and there are no contamination cases at this point...in case anyone is wondering, I am translating as I get info off a briefing that is going on as I simultaneously type...water canons are moving in place and are standing by within vicinity...no longer in control of the cooling of the rods...

...they are trying to get the airborne radiation down when they dump way up in the air...they have no way of knowing accurately what is happening in the reactors and will continue until either they win or the dragon wins...

Nikei fell below key point and hit hard...then rose above the critical 9,000 point level...TOPIX at 800 level so shares are coming back up...that's good...

I have a twitter account but am translating directly to a social site I use and I have a lot of people looking; ****, I think units of measurement used in the industry are different in the states: metric, can't confirm but a friend is checking...I can't go back and forth between twitter and my social networking site while translating...my social networking site has some very well informed people there feeding me good information and has a great chat function...have been communicating live with many including a guy who has a radio show and is using my 'reporting' in his online chat room...

Personal note: shelves are stripped clean...one thousand cars in line at one station waiting for petrol which is rationed...panic buying but not extreme going on...herd mentality...transpiration has been severely curtailed here...Current: 15,000 dead and climbing...14,600 missing...frightening...if flu breaks out in the safe centers they're fucked...there will be no way to prevent massive deaths of the elderly and medical people are working frantically as they come in...current: 450,00 Japanese on the move...scary...

more coming...check back often....very difficult to measure severity or impact yet...

...glowing at 50 miliseivers in Tokyo...whereas the other day I was Shakin' in Tokyo...

...speculators are out and the dollar is getting its ass kicked in the markets...just went to 76 Yen to one US Dollar...first time that has ever happened as Yen is being repatriated...probably temporary according to Japan's Central bank minister...

...power going down in three hours until 19:00GMT Thursday...see you guys later...

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 17 Mar 2011, 11:13

Good luck TG.

Just checked the headlines and recent radio show with Alex Jones.

He is declaring the Japanese government in covering up and downplaying the actual damage to the reactors and the radiation exposures. According to his estimates this is three times worse than Chernobyl.

He has stated the U.S. ships have pulled back a great distance from the reactors because their readings show dangerous levels of radiation along the Japanese coast.

He, and an "expert" guest on his show, are already declaring that in a matter of days radiation will have made its way over to the west coast hitting Alaska, Washington and California.

He is recommending people acquire potassium iodide to protect themselves from radiation to the thyroid.

Is he over-reacting?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 17 Mar 2011, 15:40

Alex Jones over reacting? Ahhh, let me think for a bit....ahhhh, yes? Embarassed

Wonder how many bottles of iodine he helped sell? Had a woman from Oregon contact me asking: "What are we going to do? This radiation is going to kill us all here in Oregon?!" I said, I don't know, why not try calling into Alex Jones' show and ask him?

George Carlin makes his second appearance: I wonder of the millions of Americans who go in for CRT scans (6,900 miliseivers) every year, how many stop by the health food store and pick up several bottles of iodine and kelp supplement?

...and guess what, spent the entire day today trying to understand what a seivert, miliseiver and a microseiver is so that when I go out doors I know what I'm breathing 190 miles down wind. It's not necessarily the amount as it is the time/duration. You would have to stand at that site for a very long time for your health to be compromised. Okay, let the dentist cover you with a lead-lined apron before he takes your X-Ray prior to drilling on your bad tooth. That's what the crews and engineers are doing at Fukushima - taking precautions.

...water is the key here. Why? Because under normal emergency reactor shut downs, it takes seven days to cool off the rods. Only in the case of the reactors at Fukushima they didn't have seven days, they didn't even have thirty minutes; because that's how long after the reactors went into emergency shutdown that the tsunami hit. Now it's like compressing seven days into the smallest time frame imaginable under some pretty strenuous circumstances...the crews are exhausted and working 24 hours a day.

...there are ten 'experts' interviewed to ascertain the actual events here at Fujushima. After the interview, nobody knows where the hell Fukushima even is. That's what I think of experts. I spent all day yesterday reading about radioactivity, nuclear fusion at nuclear plants, rads, microseivers and miliseivers, Geiger counters, graphs and fallout readings off different sites - I'm now an 'expert' compared to most who are of the opinion the reactors are going to meltdown and we'll all be dead before weeks end.

...can anyone send me several boxes of candles?

Irony: While Americans go into 'meltdown' on whether or not iodine and kelp are best for protecting their health from radionuclide fallout, the Japanese are under horrendous conditions in northern Japan with 30,000 without food and water at shelters, 375,000 misplaced, families separated with many killed, four nuclear reactors that have been compromised, and a nation of traumatized people horribly inconvenienced and suffering food and petroleum shortages...

....the Japanese eat kelp in one form or another almost daily...
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 17 Mar 2011, 17:42

Do you really need candles or was that a joke?
And will you actually get them in the post?

News in General - Page 35 17031110
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 17 Mar 2011, 21:28

I am building a lead bunker so send the gin....and bring seraphim, I need a good bunker mate...
Had a woman from Oregon contact me asking: "What are we going to do? This radiation is going to kill us all here in Oregon?!" I said, I don't know, why not try calling into Alex Jones' show and ask him?
Very Happy Thats what i like to see TG, the dark humour is at its best under extremes of duress , the ultimate sign of the disciplined intellect

The majority of these newsmedia reporters are not actually reporters anymore, their news media makers and the more gory and horrific , the better for their ratings and more importasntly for harnessing attention to them
The design of the reactors at the fukushima plant has been called into debate for 40 years with many designers jacking in their jobs over what they termed unsafe design parameters of the reactor containment vessel in their opinons
The Mark 1 reactors were designed by general electric in the usa

according to uk ct scans, only 10 mSv is exposed on an average dose which is well classed in the tolerable level of radiation (maxing up to 20mSv)
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 18 Mar 2011, 16:08

Prison planet posts this picture and claims fuel rods are exposed and glowing nuke green...
...is it real or is it photoshop?

News in General - Page 35 Articl10

Article Here...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1367524/Japanese-tsunami-earthquake-Nuclear-fuel-rods-exposed.html
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 18 Mar 2011, 22:02

Notice the piece is written by "daily mail reporter" no name assigned so pure sensationalist speculation , next thing there will be japanese "Hulks" being produced

Bit more info on process , The nuclear reactor is sealed inside at least a 2 metre thick steel and concrete containment vessel.
The reactor consists of approx 100 fuel rods of uranium oxide and plutonium oxide clad in zirconium, which generate heat when close to each other
The heat boils water , which creates steam, which is used to drive turbines which generate electricity .

The reactor heat generation is kept under controlled temperature by pumping water at high speed through heat exchangers attached to it

When the reactor went into auto shutdown at earthquake time, it was shut down by lowering control rodswhich absorb the neutrons between the fuel rods thus slowing down the nuclear reaction and takes about 1 week to shutdown when cooling pumps working in optimum state

If the japs get these cooling pumps up and running, then the situation will come under control very quickly

at the moment , they are using hoses and other means to dowse the reactors with water which will be cooling and stopping the reactors going into meltdown but not as efficient as the high speed cooling systems inbuilt

off course much of these press people want the situation to worsen , its good for their job and their wallets

but i hope the japs get the cooling systems going soon and these parasites can go back to where they seeded from
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  highnoon Sat 19 Mar 2011, 22:42

"but i hope the japs get the cooling systems going soon and these parasites can go back to where they seeded from "

Amen

So many people donating to the red cross. i didnt donate any of my money. but i had a free 100 "gold coins" in a video game online store. i used 25 of them to goto the red cross, and as a reward i got a little i donated to japan avatar. i dont know exactly what 100 gold coins are worth but its something like 4 dollars. so i basically donated a dollar i never upped to the site.

Which i figure wasnt generous but its the least i couldve done.
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:07

the parasites have got their new host in Libya, japan is yesterdays news

Received a mail report from an aquaintance whos in oil industry worked in libya

I am not political. I have no religious motives. I have no agendas to discuss with the wider world. I actually think I am quite sane. However the past few days regarding the Libyan crisis has left me in a state of profound sadness.

Western Media - CNN & the BBC have lied continuously about events on the ground. There is an obvious agenda to remove Gaddafi from power at any costs -& this includes the Westerrn Media lying on a massive scale to support Gaddafi's fall. I have to say as a complete believer in democracy that I am ashamed at what is currently going on. In particular I think that the French president is a complete lying prick.

The "rebels" of course are doing what they can to bring an end to Gaddafi - but hey - how many of these pricks would actually go 1-1 with the MAN.

As I felt in the Kosovo crisis so I feel here; in Kosovo - the historic centre of Serbian culture - the Serbs had to let it go during Nato bombardment - to a scum Albanian criminal state - this is the fate that awaits Libya.

Hows it going over there TG , any improvements
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 20 Mar 2011, 16:14

During the mid-1980's to mid-1990's, southeast Florida was one of the fastest growing areas in the country. About 6,000 people a week were moving to Florida.

Clearing land, construction, housing and huge housing developments were sprawling (coining the phrase..."urban sprawl"). The expansion was tremendous as I witnessed huge tracts of land cleared and developed in a matter of months. The real estate market was booming and it was a seller's market.

As an example, on the tail end of this boom, if you bought a newly constructed single family home in the year 2001 located in a good neighborhood with good schools for $230,000 and lived in it for three years...you could have sold it in 2004 for $330,000. That is a three year appreciation of $100,000 and the demand for that house would have left it on the market no longer than a month resulting in a quick sell...and sometimes even a bidding war between buyers resulting in a larger sales price amount.

It was in 2005 that that boom ended when the financial corruption and middle-class bear trap was sprung. This example was actually my last home and real estate deal in the U.S. and it would have now been better to just rent after 2004. I had made many deals prior to this during the great boom and "flipped" houses for profit several times. This market will not return for the next 30 years.

Had I stayed in the U.S., then it would have been prudent in 2004 to now involve oneself in real estate transactions having to do specifically with foreclosures. But other factors and future prophecies of what is going to occur in the U.S. prompted my leaving. Massive unemployment of real numbers reaching 25-30% was the next phase. These phases of economic downturn are not accidental or spontaneous, but are carefully planned and executed. Fortunately, I got the heads-up and full plan given to me in 1998. So I had a lot of time to make my preparations and initiated a strategy. The heads-up was never wrong and I was able to profit while others laughed at me...even professional accountants, financial advisers, friends and family. Now...they tell me how right I was and how much they wished they had listened to the information I was telling them about. In this instance...it does feel quite good to have been on the side of...right.

Now here is this latest article on Florida and its housing market...quite a contrast...

Nearly 20% of Florida homes are vacant
News in General - Page 35 Chart_10

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- It's not always easy to feel sorry for sunny Florida. But they just got hit with another blow.

On Thursday, the Census Bureau revealed that 18% -- or 1.6 million -- of the Sunshine State's homes are sitting vacant. That's a rise of more than 63% over the past 10 years.

Having this amount of oversupply on the market will keep home prices depressed and slow any recovery.

During the housing boom, Florida was among the hottest real estate markets in the nation. Homes were snapped up by the state's growing population as well as hordes of investors confident that prices would continue to soar.

"You'd drive through downtown Miami and see 30 or 40 cranes sticking up in the air," said Michael Larson, a housing market analyst for Weiss Research.

The bust brought an end to that. Development ground to a halt. Retirees stopped relocating. And prices started falling and vacancies rising.

"Housing went from being the preeminent investment of choice to toxic waste," added Richard DeKaser, an economist with the Parthenon Group.
Who's buying homes? The rich

The vacancy problem is more dire in Florida than in any other bubble market: In California, only 8% of units were vacant, while Nevada, the state with the nation's highest foreclosure rate, had about 14% sitting empty. Arizona had a vacancy rate of about 16%.

In Florida, the worst-hit county is Collier -- home of Naples -- with a whopping 32% of homes empty. In Sarasota County, 23% of the housing stock sits vacant, while Lee County (Cape Coral) has a 30% vacancy rate. And Miami-Dade County has a vacancy rate of about 12%.

The housing recovery will take years, perhaps many years, to complete, according to Ingo Winzer, a housing market analyst and founder of Local Market Monitor.

Not helping is the the fact that the state's rate of population growth slowed in the second half of the last decade to just 5.7%. Still, the 2000s saw the state population grow overall by nearly 18%, the Census Bureau reported. I

"It will take about eight years just to put the vacancy numbers back into the single digits," said DeKaser.

The inventory overhang has sent home prices plunging. The median price for homes sold in January was just $122,000, according to the Florida Association of Realtors. That was down 7% from 12 months earlier and less than half the price at the peak of the market.

Winzer thinks prices in Florida will drop even more, another 5% in 2011 and 3% in 2012. "Even after that, they're not going to rebound, they'll just sit on the bottom," he said.
Housing markets: Best recovery bets

Celia Chen, a housing market analyst for Moody's Analytics, is also downbeat in her forecasts for Florida. Not only will prices fall another 11%, she said, but the bottom won't hit until mid-2012, about a year later than the nation as a whole. Some metro areas won't get back to their pre-recession peaks until long after the present owners are old and gray.

She doesn't expect Naples, for example, to come all the way back until the late 2030s. Other Florida metro areas with a 20-year wait or longer include Punta Gorda, Palm Bay and North Port.

"If you're buying in Florida for retirement," said Winzer, "maybe you buy next year when prices will be near the bottom. If you're buying for investment -- don't."

Then in the mid-1990's, the next boom was in Las Vegas...
http://money.cnn.com/2011/01/07/real_estate/home_prices_depressed_for_decades/index.htm?iid=EAL

Total manipulation of the economy planned two decades in advance...minimum.
Soon there will come a time where you can buy a 3 million dollar dream home for ten cents on the dollar.
But question is...will you have a job or income living within the U.S. to pay for it or to provide you with a living. Only the ultra-rich will benefit by snatching up these properties for the long-hold and can afford to do so.

I find it a funny and insulting when I read this little clip...
Despite the gloom, many Americans remain confident about home buying. A survey released Monday by Fannie Mae revealed that 65% of people believe it's a good time to purchase, with 78% expecting prices will rise or remain the same over the next 12 months.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are two corrupt institutions highly responsible for the real estate problem...nice they are so...optimistic.

The biggest mistake ever made in establishing America...was not valuing it. The wisdom of the Red tribes, nature, forests and farmland were its greatest assets. Now...it is a defunct and bankrupt shopping mall and huge parking lot.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 21 Mar 2011, 17:48

I truly believe the U.S. will never return to what it was during industrialization and post WWII economy booms.
It is over.
The U.S. is to become a ghetto of indebted serfs under a police state and the nation is to operate in seventh place within the NWO hierarchy of countries.
And this may be following a Sino-Soviet-Muslim invasion force decimating the place.

None of the NWO superpowers are to have powerful citizenry or a middle class. They are to be used for their strengths to fuel the borg superstate, but they will be a nation of slaves not productive entrepreneurial individuals. Corporate fascism will rule and the citizens will be like sweatshop workers...a global China under a police state with little rights.

Operation New Dawn and the Luciferic capstone ("The Chip")

Last edited by quicksilvercrescendo on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 19:41; edited 1 time in total
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 21 Mar 2011, 19:41

Tell me...how is that BBQ restaurant project going RainyDay?

Article written back in 2008...
...But there's a dark cloud in this picture. And it's big – big enough, in fact, to potentially finish off the U.S. banking sector, blotting out the U.S. economy's new dawn.

That dark cloud is the commercial real estate sector. With rent prices falling and vacancies rising due to the recession-weakened economy, delinquencies on commercial mortgages are already escalating steeply. And the credit crunch bred from the recession is often making it impossible for property owners to avoid deeper trouble by refinancing.

"It's a one-two punch combination: First, soaring vacancies take the wind out of positive cash flow; then the credit crisis hits like a rabbit punch, snapping off the main arteries to refinancing," says Money Morning Contributing Editor Shah Gilani, a retired hedge-fund manager and expert on the U.S. credit crisis who predicted the implosion of the commercial real estate sector several years ago. "This is like Samson hitting the ground. The giant asset class we call commercial real estate is not going to get up any time soon."

Here in the U.S. market, commercial real estate is worth about $6.5 trillion, and is financed by an estimated $3.1 trillion in debt.

And that debt is going bad at an escalating rate. In March, the delinquency rate on about $724 billion in securitized debt reached 1.8%. As percentages go, that's a pretty small number. In fact, it's less than a quarter of the housing market's record-breaking mortgage-delinquency rate of 7.88% for the fourth quarter, according to the Mortgage Banker's Association.

But don't let that 1.8% rate fool you: The delinquency rate on commercial-real-estate debt has more than doubled just since September, according to a new Deutsche Bank AG (DB) report called "Commercial Real Estate at the Precipice."

With that increase, experts say the delinquency rate on commercial real estate has already almost equaled the rate achieved during the last U.S. economic slump, which took place at the beginning of this decade. And forecasts now call for the current downturn in the commercial real estate market to rival – and perhaps even exceed – the plunge of the early 1990s, when nearly 8% of all commercial real estate loans went sour. Banks and thrifts took nearly $50 billion in charges, and nearly 1,000 lenders failed, The Wall Street Journal said.

The fallout this time could be much worse – for three key reasons:

* Commercial Real Estate is a Heavyweight Sector: Although soaring defaults on student loans, auto loans or credit cards certainly won't help a nascent economic recovery, those slices of the debt market are dwarfed by their commercial real estate counterpart. What's more, the $3.1 trillion that makes up the commercial real estate debt market is three times the size it was during the early 1990s – meaning the potential for losses is steeper than ever before.
* Commercial Real Estate is Closely Tied to Employment: The second factor is jobs. In the housing market, a loan default essentially affects a single family. In commercial real estate, a default typically signifies big problems at the company that owns or occupies the building or property that the loan finances. And those "big problems" typically translate into reduced jobs. This is debt that's backed by the mostly vacant downtown high-rise where your neighbor worked before his employer downsized; by the neighborhood mall that shoppers avoid after it lost its Starbucks (SBUX), Circuit City (OTC: CCTYQ), Linens ‘N Things and Mervyns retail locations; or by a factory of a now-bankrupt supplier of parts for the General Motors Corp. (GM) passenger car that's been cancelled.
* A Nosedive in the Commercial Real Estate Sector Could Torpedo any Improvements the American Banking Sector Has Seen: Since 2007, 47 lenders have failed, of which one quarter had an exceptionally high exposure to commercial real estate loans. Until recently, the U.S. banking sector has been an economic "black hole," whose unending appetite for capital left nothing for actual economic stimulus efforts. That black-hole syndrome seemed to have been resolved recently, allowing the Obama administration to enact other stimulus plans. But many experts fear that a severe downturn in the commercial real estate sector might be enough to reopen this interstellar capital chasm, blunting all other rebound initiatives. Foresight Analytics LLC estimates that – as a result of the ongoing downturn – the U.S. banking sector could incur as much as $250 billion in commercial real estate losses, enough to cause another 700 banks to fail.

"Any bank that has a sizable book of commercial real estate loans could have serious problems in 2009," Jamie Peters, a bank analyst at Morningstar Inc. in Chicago, told The Minneapolis Star-Tribune.

This time around – compared to the early 1990s – banks left themselves no margin of safety in the form of "Tier I Capital" – a measure of how well a lender can navigate serious levels of losses. The higher the ratio, the less likely a lender will be able to work its way through a stretch when loans start going bad.

In 1993, less than 2% of U.S. banks and thrifts had an exposure to commercial real estate that was more than five times their Tier I capital. By the end of last year, that ratio had spiked to 12%, involving about 800 banks and thrifts.

As Money Morning reported, the U.S. Treasury Department and the U.S. Federal Reserve are working on a program that would induce private investors to buy into debt backed by such income-producing commercial properties as office buildings, retail stores and hotels. The program – the Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility (TALF) – is seen as a way of breaking the toxic-asset logjam, and to bring capital to debt that can't be refinanced because of the ongoing credit crisis.
This is an attempt to avoid the [dangerous] "repeat of what happened on the residential side: A complete choking up, foreclosure disasters and increased stress on the banking system," Jeffrey DeBoer, chief executive of the Real Estate Roundtable, told The Journal.

What has real estate executives really worried is the looming surge in commercial real estate loans coming due. Until now, delinquencies on commercial real estate loans have stayed below historical levels (due mostly to the limited amount of speculative construction that's taken place in recent years. But delinquencies are now surging – in a big way – just as the volume of loans coming due is also spiking – and just as the few remaining lenders willing to make the kind of loans needed to refinance this debt are exiting the market.

"The credit crisis has got so bad that refinancing of even good loans may be drying up," says Richard Parkus, head of commercial-mortgage-backed securities research at Deutsche Bank, and the author of the afore-mentioned "Commercial Real Estate at the Precipice" report.

Commercial real estate loans differ from their residential-loan counterparts, which borrowers repay after a set period of time – usually 30 years. Commercial mortgages usually are underwritten for five, seven or 10 years with big "balloon" payments due at the very end. At that point, the property owner usually turns the loan over and refinances it. A borrower's inability to refinance could force it to default.

All of a sudden, scores of experts are warning federal lawmakers that hundreds – or even thousands – of resort hotels, retail malls and shopping center properties and commercial complexes of all sorts are headed for, on the verge of, or are already in default, a Memphis Daily News report stated. The reason: About $530 billion of commercial mortgages will be coming due for refinancing in 2009-2011 – with about $160 billion maturing this year – even as credit for refinancing remains non-existent, and cash flows from rents and leases are way down due to the recession, property researcher Foresight Analytics concluded.

What's not clear is how soon the crunch will come – or if it will come at all.

The Real Estate Roundtable, a key trade group for the industry, late last year predicted that more than $400 billion of commercial mortgages will come due through the end of 2009. Foresight Analytics estimates that $160 billion of commercial mortgages will mature next year.

"Unfortunately, the commercial real estate market is even more vulnerable to economic cycles, and here I'm talking about deep recession, than residential real estate," Money Morning's Gilani says.

The current recession – which started in December 2007 – could be the wild card, Gilani says. If the U.S. economy continues to improve, as it seems to be, and as many experts predict it will continue to, cash flows from properties won't keep declining, and defaults won't escalate. Unfortunately, however, there's an inertia that takes hold during a downturn: Companies continue to slash jobs, shutter plants, close stores and otherwise cut expenses – often even after the broader economy shows early signs of new life. This inertia could be enough to allow commercial real estate vacancies to rise and defaults to escalate.

If that happens, it's possible the commercial real estate sector becomes the "tipping point" that could keep the U.S. economy ensconced in its current recession, or if the recovery is truly under way, push the U.S. market into a "double-dip" downturn.

Time will clearly tell.

Throw in $100-$150 dollar a barrel oil and resultant food and retail sales price hikes...and It's all getting even worse into mid-2012.

You see...
Everything you have been psychologically sold that was "good" about America was a Ponzi scheme from its very beginnings. Once you drop all patriotic romantic notions that America is truly about pioneering, freedom and human evolution, the easier it is for you to survive in the real world with the real world agenda.

It was set up to fail its people and now The United States of America is the NWO bullet fired from the Israeli gun by the hand of a London sharpshooter. Feel better now people?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 21 Mar 2011, 23:54

The housing and commercial real estate has CRASHED, yet you can't purchase a house or a commercial building for less than what is owed to the bank. Nope, you can't buy it for what its worth on today's market, you have to buy for what was owed to the bank previously in the bubble market.

So I would imagine that the property taxes on homes have not gone down significantly with the devaluations either. Because localities need those taxes to pay for workers and infrastructure operations.

But the time will come where the market will still not recover and the banks will realize that there is no money for Americans to buy anything. And those houses and properties will...I repeat...WILL... be sold for ten to twenty cents on the dollar. This may take five years, ten years or even fifteen years...but that day will come.

The wealthy elite and foreigners will swoop in for the fire sale. You will see a foreigner buying a U.S. second vacation home who has a business elsewhere will be able to afford the expense of the property because their income is not based on doing business in the U.S. Also foreign retirees will also buy up these properties. But the very wealthy will also buy them up and hold them for the long-term...until 2025-2030 when the values rise and they are just making the money on the appreciation.

Imagine when a million dollar home will sell for $150,000 and a majority of Americans will be so impoverished they won't even be able to swing that.

And this is where I will swoop in from my eagle's nest location with a pocket full of gold to the yard sale and play "Monopoly".

You see the notion of being an "American" with all that "Fourth of July Jazz" was the lure-in for the suckerpunch.
HEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! KNOCK ME OUT!!!! WHITCH'O BAD SELF!!!

Oh wait, I forgot. If we can't PAY for Obummer CARE, we go to prison. I guess we will all become NON UNION STATE WORKERS.
Enter in the concept of FEMA workcamps and brigades (socialized chain gangs) with free vaccinations to determine your working...."shelf-life". And your reward...a black plastic FEMA coffin shared with three or four others of your most esteemed co-workers. I myself would prefer to be made into compost and..."returned to the Earth"...but not for growing GMOs.

Last edited by quicksilvercrescendo on Tue 22 Mar 2011, 00:19; edited 2 times in total
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 21 Mar 2011, 23:56

Thank you Nick Guarino...you saved me back in 1996.
http://nickguarino.com/
(his old radio shows are no longer available but I suggest everyone reads every archived and present article by this guy)

I received a mass mailed brochure of about twelve pages from this guy and first thought it was a full of shit sales pitch.
I threw the thing into the corner of my desk and let it sit there for weeks.
Eventually, I read the thing and "click" the lights went on inside. I thought...man this guy...he knows something.
And I watched for a couple of years as his predictions manifested more and more....my faith ever-growing that what he was saying (on his old internet free radio show) was like the prophet John on the island of Patmos....and it was.
No one, not one source in my entire life....ever...gave the economic and financial goods at the right time like this guy. And the basic strategies of just protecting yourself were basic...but counter-intuitive to what all money managers and financial people were recommending. Even all the Money magazines and such were totally leading people to the slaughter.
If you had just followed his freely given advice and never did any of his more sophisticated moves...the world and your reality would still be quite intact and secure (as can be expected in these times).

This guy deserves a fucking medal because I know a couple of people that also used his advice and they had the same results as I did. I remember when we all sat at dinner together and neither of us knew at the time that other person new of Nick. When I mentioned gold, oil and short-term profits in Euros in the same lingo as Nick...my friends looked at me and asked (in a symphonic echo)...Nick Guarino???
I replied..."Fucking-A right...Nick Guarino."
I was not extremely financially savvy but this guy woke my ass up and he was making sense.
The moves were simple...just not what people would have expected were the best moves to make at the time because everyone was being told to do the wrong thing.
A more sophisticated investor could have taken his recommendations and made ten times on their money easily...even much more...over a ten year period. Without losing wealth in loser investments and devaluing assets.
My mother took my advice cautiously and ended up preserving her assets from diminishing by 50% if she had stuck with what her financial adviser was telling her. She thanks me to this day...and has a bit more of the gold in the closet safe...right next to the firearms and ammo.

Because the worse this economy gets...the more crime you are going to see. It will begin to escalate.
Then escalate into roving gangs...and yes, race war.

From then on we compared notes and then the unspeakable and highly reinforcing moment...911.
The future of the U.S. and global financial destruction was assured in a massive NWO restructuring.

News in General - Page 35 Wallst10
“It's not a question of enough, pal. It's a zero sum game, somebody wins, somebody loses. Money itself isn't lost or made, it's simply transferred from one perception to another.” —Gordon Gekko
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next