DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will remind you of the first decade of this century?

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What will remind you of the first decade of this century? Empty Re: What will remind you of the first decade of this century?

Post  seraphim Sun 03 Jan 2010, 08:11

5) I predict by the end of the next decade - artificial intelligence will surpass the average human mind, and begin it's own identity, to a point that A.I. begins to receive more civil rights than humans.

The next cycle is to begin which means a cleansing has to occur. The Hopi say:
The forces we must face are formidable, but the only alternative is annihilation. Still the man-made system cannot be corrected by any means that requires one's will to be forced upon another, for that is the source of the problem. If people are to correct themselves and their leaders, the gulf between the two must disappear. To accomplish this one can only rely on the energy of truth itself.
http://www.ausbcomp.com/Redman/clamor7.htm#essence_of_hopi_prophecy
Now as for that cleansing, is it going to be death or a change of spirit and consciousness?
Some on the internet say that a wave is coming. Besides the destruction that might occur if people don't pick up on what else this wave does, opens one up spiritually and folks will think they are going crazy because it just may take them to another realm, if they don't know what's going on then that will be the end of them.

Yeah, A.I. will be able to survive, but not people.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

What will remind you of the first decade of this century? Empty Re: What will remind you of the first decade of this century?

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 03 Jan 2010, 09:16

...a cleansing...

Yes, I have long suspected this would be the only way. But I have truly come to accept that it will not be a conscious decision or choice on humanity's part...because people live to avoid pain and loss...thus no learning.

No, "fate" or the result of failing to look at ourselves, examine, and make a change for the better will culminate into something undesirable and seemingly out of our control.

Perhaps the earth will do it through natural disasters or with the sun and pole changes. Perhaps the comet that the Russians say will hit the earth in about 2030, give or take a few years.
Or the culling of the useless eaters by the elite. Nukes. Famine, Wars, Pestilence...ah the whole cleansing crowd is here, cmon' in guys sit down and have a beer with us...me and the guy in the dark hooded cloak and scythe.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 03 Jan 2010, 10:15

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sun 03 Jan 2010, 11:43

Alright, I admit it, I'm the pessimist around here, so therefore...

• What will remind you of the first decade of this century? 41003303_8965117

• What will remind you of the first decade of this century? 131_0907_04_z+4x4_trail_survival_gear+first_aid_kit

Gear up!!!
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 03 Jan 2010, 11:54

Try Nutnfancy's youtube gear review...

https://www.youtube.com/user/nutnfancy?blend=1&ob=4

He reviews my favorite folding knives made by Spyderco.
And my favorite large sized survival knives by Cold Steel.

Check out all the videos on Cold Steels web page...
http://www.coldsteel.com/
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 04 Jan 2010, 08:12

I'm an optimistic so of course there will be a golden age after the cleansing.
How is anyone going to survive tgII, I can only imagine how difficult it can be. Why I'm not living off the land? Don't know why and how I got to be so dependent. I do have an escape plan if the going gets tough.

Got to go through the dark to get to the light.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 04 Jan 2010, 14:31

Cuba's Santeria Priests See Unrest in 2010

HAVANA (AP) -- A panel of Afro-Cuban priests are predicting a year of social and political unrest, struggles for power, treachery and coups d'etat, and they say the world will see the death of an inordinate number of political leaders in 2010.

In the forecast announced Saturday, they recommended older leaders move aside and make room for the young, a politically delicate statement in a country that has been led by brothers Fidel and Raul Castro for more than half a century.

''The older generations should pass their experience on to young people because times change, and the younger generation is better prepared,'' said Victor Bentancourt, one of the island's leading Santeria priests, or babalawos. ''Time is growing short'' for such a change.

The priests announced their forecast following a secretive New Year's Eve ritual in which they performed religious chants and sacrificed chickens, goats and other animals.

A rival Santeria group, which enjoys official sanction from the government, came out with its own predictions later Saturday, saying 2010 would be a year of improving health.

Santeria, which mixes Catholicism with the traditional African Yoruba faith, is followed by many people in Cuba, where about a third of the 11.2 million population is of African descent.

The ceremony in Cuba is one of several New Year's religious traditions in Latin America. Indigenous shamans in Peru last week performed good-luck rituals for peace in 2010, asking for eased tensions between Venezuela and Colombia and for President Barack Obama to normalize U.S.-Cuba relations.

Mexico's ''Brujo Mayor'' or ''Great Witch'' is scheduled to announce his predictions on world events and celebrity affairs on Monday, and Venezuela's Santeria priests are expected to make their own New Year's predictions.

Cuba's communist government has tolerated Santeria and other religious practices for years, though it long denied religious leaders official recognition. In the 1990s the government began to allow greater religious freedoms, and today even some members of the Communist Party openly practice Santeria.

As the priests discussed their findings in a crumbling building on the outskirts of Havana, dozens of passers-by came to the front porch to examine a sign posted outside that announced the forecast -- known as the ''Letter of the Year.''

As in past years, Betancourt and the other spiritual leaders declined to say what their predictions meant for the Castro brothers specifically, but their 2010 forecast for ''Cuba and the world'' would seem ominous for any octogenarian leader.

In their prediction for New Year's 2008, however, the priests warned of forest fires, war and an increased threat of robbery -- but did not mention that the ailing Fidel Castro would step down as president.

Fidel Castro, 83, handed power over to Raul, 78. The elder Castro remains head of the Communist Party, and often comments on current events in essays published in the state-run media.

The priests said 2010 would bring ''dramatic changes in the social order'' and ''an increase in the fight for power,'' as well as a ''high number of deaths'' of political, intellectual and religious leaders. To highlight their point, the priests wrote the word ''POLITICAL'' in all capital letters in a statement they read out.

They said the year could be summed up with the saying: ''The King is dead; long live the King'' the traditional shout announcing a monarchical succession.

The priests also warned that the year would bring ''treachery and usurpation'' at the highest levels of governments, and that there could be coups d'etat or other sudden political changes. They also warned of the threat of climate change, disease and war, among other things.

The priests said their religious ceremony revealed 2010 to be the year of Baba Eyiobe, a Santeria sign that means ''double salvation,'' as well as the divinities Obatala and Oya.

According to Santeria teachings, Obatala is a female divinity responsible for the creation of human beings, as well as the patron of reason and intelligence. Oya is the goddess of storms and wind, as well as ancestral spirits.

In 2009, the priests predicted a year of conflict between neighboring countries and warned of the necessity to foment respect within families.

Another priest, Lazaro Cuesta, stressed that Santeria does not teach that the year end predictions are fated to occur, and that there is still time for the world to avoid the unrest and conflict forecast in the ceremony.

''The future is in all of our hands, from the youngest child to the most powerful leaders,'' he said.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 07 Jun 2010, 04:59

Real neat pictures, today was a nice day to take pics! At least something good is coming out of this weather.
What will remind you of the first decade of this century? 2j4wphd

This is the Halo Moon I saw. Guess it's getting colder up there and crystals form.
What will remind you of the first decade of this century? 348rtdk

What will remind you of the first decade of this century? 2h88d2g
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 07 Jun 2010, 05:02

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum