DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Research Projects

+2
quicksilvercrescendo
Flames
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Military Research Projects Empty Re: Military Research Projects

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 12 Mar 2012, 08:31

I saw that heat weapon demonstrated on a Discovery Channel show that highlighted military weaponry.
A few people volunteered to be zapped at low intensity and it made them jump a something fierce.
At full power it could probably create such a pain response that you would either pass out or even die.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 26 Mar 2012, 02:22

The Japanese are starting to irritate the shit out of me developing all
this technology which will go right into the hands of those who can
most afford it: private corporations with contracts with governments,
governments themselves and law enforcement including the military.

Here is the latest from the Japanese who are handing this technology
to these entities on a silver platter...board won't embed this video,
sorry...

And then if an invisible cloak isn't good enough, the Japanese
corporation Hitachi just came up with this technology which can
record every face in a crowd instantly and then place it into a data
base for retrieval, I mean, wtf? 36 million images in one
second?!

Where is this technology going? What the fuck is the point of even
being born into this world?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 26 Mar 2012, 02:47

The exoskeleton to kill; always the military.

This technology allows "an individual to get to his destination with
enough energy left to"...to...to kill...'the art of the possible.'

Once again, board won't allow embedding...

Here's another kill suit...get one while they are on sale and at discount...

Is humanity this desperate for solutions that the ONLY solutions being
developed are to kill people more efficiently and with distanced
indifference?

Imagine a future when one of these robots shows up at your door
run on an algorithm based on strict perimeters of lets say taxes or
some financial laws and the robot simply annihilates you on your
front porch with no remorse configured into the algorithm - total
submission; you either submit to the state driving the robot
algorithms or you die.

And then, if you happen to escape the killer android coming through
your front door on an algorithm command to kill you on some
infringement on the states resources, one of these things tracks
your slave ass down through the neighborhood...

Once again, no embedding...shit!!!

"Wake me up and save me from myself"...mankind is suffering from
a collective amnesia based on death and destruction and he desperately
working to kill his deeply embedded subconscious fucking terrifying
nightmares...
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Tue 03 Apr 2012, 08:14

One defense related contract after another keeps rolling out. Do you ever wonder just
where in the hell all this money is magically appearing from for all this hardware?

The only people profiting from this are these weapons manufacturers and people on
the inside.

Raytheon Wins $497M Contract for Logistics support from US DoD
    Our BureauViewed: 61 times
    Mon, Apr 2, 2012 17:47 CET

Raytheon Co., Missile Systems, Tucson, Ariz., is being awarded a $497,131,017 firm-fixed-price contract to procure missiles, instrumentation units, test equipment, guidance sections, hardware, and contractor logistics support.

The location of the performance is Tucson, Ariz. Work is to be completed by Jan. 31, 2015.

AAC/EBAC, Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., is the contracting activity .

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 03 Apr 2012, 10:03

Do you ever wonder just
where in the hell all this money is magically appearing from for all this hardware?

Good old income and stealth tax, in conjunction with looting from other dominated countries

In the uk, were working out at about 51% tax of every penny earned if taking into consideration the money is taxed as its earned and then again as its spent , theres no official public accounts sheet in the uk showing just where all that money flows out to at the end point.
I would love to have access to some of the inland revenue / customs accounts records , i bet their tied up in so many detours and cul de sacs that probably only an Intelligent Algorythym could ever unravel them

And on the subject of Algorythyms TG , yeah i think we've (humanity) have actually way underestimated the power of the brain, due to centuries of being dumbed down.
I was checking out the world memory championships won by a chinese dude , this guy was carrying out what seemed tremendous feats of fast memorising , but it was all carried out with acquired learned techniques
In western schools, things like maths arithmitec languages are pretty dead in their presented technique to learn them , boring the majority of people into a submission as they give up on the learning as it just seems to stimulate one part of the brain , the sleeping part

In chinese schools , they are using Mnemonics to study english and this has rejuvenated all previously stagnated students as its a technique that also invites the imagination into the process of learning and this has turbocharged the learning process
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 30 Nov 2012, 10:57

Military Research Projects Steven10

Inmate: James Holmes Told Me He Was ‘Programmed’ To Kill by “Evil” Therapist

An alleged inmate of ‘Batman’ massacre culprit James Holmes claims the shooter told him that he was “programmed” to carry out the massacre by an “evil” therapist.

The shocking story has gone virtually unnoticed after appearing in a blog post on the Denver Westword website last week.

After failing to interest the Arapahoe County District Attorney’s Office in his account of what happened, 38-year-old Steven Unruh has now gone public. Unruh was booked into the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office Detention Facility just hours before the ‘Batman’ massacre unfolded and says that he was still in the booking area when Holmes was brought in.

Unruh then claims that he was able to communicate with Holmes from a nearby cell and that Holmes appeared to show remorse for what had happened.

The most explosive element of what Unruh claims Holmes told him could – if true – shed an entirely different light on the circumstances behind the Aurora theater shooting.

“He says that Holmes told him “he felt like he was in a video game” during the shooting, that “he wasn’t on his meds” and “nobody would help him.” He says Holmes also mentioned NLP — presumably, neuro-linguistic programming, a much-scorned and outmoded approach to psychotherapy — and claimed to have been “programmed” to kill by an evil therapist.”

“When he got out to his car, he wasn’t programmed no more,” Unruh says. “It sounded kind of crazy. He was trying to run it by me, basically.”

Unruh was also given a phone number that Holmes asked him to call which connected to a bereavement counselor who says she has no acquaintance with Holmes or Unruh.

“They’re going to try to discredit my story,” Unruh told writer Alan Prendergast. “But I was able to have a four-hour talk with him. I talked him out of suicide.”

Prendergast notes that although jail authorities doubt Unruh would have had an opportunity to speak to Holmes, “certain elements of the story” ring true, including, “a description that resembles the headbanging routine that sent Holmes to the hospital last week.”

Stories about infamous killers being brainwashed into carrying out murders are almost commonplace. The most well known is probably Sirhan Sirhan, Robert F. Kennedy’s alleged assassin.

As the London Independent reported in 2005, evidence strongly indicates that Sirhan was a Manchurian candidate, a victim of mind control who was set up to be the fall guy for the murder. Sirhan was described by eyewitnesses as being in a trance-like state as he pulled the trigger.

“There was no way Sirhan Sirhan killed Kennedy,” said (Sirhan’s lawyer Larry) Teeter….He was the fall guy. His job was to get busted while the trigger man walked out. He wasn’t consciously involved in any plot. He was a patsy. He was unconscious and unaware of what was happening – he was the true Manchurian Candidate.”

The CIA’s use of mind control to create killers is a matter of historical record. MK-ULTRA was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA human research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence that came to light in 1975 through investigations by the Church Committee, and by a presidential commission known as the Rockefeller Commission. 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti insists that the program is ongoing and has not been abandoned.

According to his lawyers, Sirhan Sirhan “was an involuntary participant in the crimes being committed because he was subjected to sophisticated hypno programming and memory implantation techniques which rendered him unable to consciously control his thoughts and actions at the time the crimes were being committed,” and served only as a diversion for the real assassin.

The parallels between Sirhan Sirhan and James Holmes are alarming. Both were described as behaving as if in a trance or under the influence of drugs, both cannot remember any of the details of the shootings, and in both cases eyewitnesses reported more than one gunman at the scene.

In both the RFK and ‘Batman’ shootings, eyewitnesses described other shooters, dismantling the “lone wolf” narrative. According to Nina Rhodes-Hughes, another man was shooting at RFK and the authorities tried to alter her account of what happened. “What has to come out is that there was another shooter to my right,” Rhodes-Hughes said in an interview with CNN. “The truth has got to be told. No more cover-ups.” Sirhan’s lawyers also presented evidence that “two guns were fired in the assassination and that Sirhan’s revolver was not the gun that shot Kennedy.”

Similarly in the case of Holmes, eyewitnesses described two shooters, noting that one of the gas canisters was thrown from the opposite side of the theater to where the killer was standing. It has also been suggested that Holmes had an accomplice. Eyewitnesses described the killer talking on a cellphone before the shooting and then standing in the emergency exit and beckoning someone else over.

Holmes, a neuroscience student, was also fascinated with mind control. During his time at Salk Institute of Biological Studies, Holmes designed a computer program to alter mental states using flicker rates. Arizona shooter Jared Lee Loughner was also obsessed with mind control.

While there is no way to confirm Unruh’s account, he seems to have little motive in making it up out of fresh air. Added to the other unexplained inconsistencies surrounding the ‘Batman’ massacre, the story will only serve to bolster the view amongst some that the full story about the tragic events of that night has not yet come to light.

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:47

Probably don't want to miss viewing this interview.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 07 Dec 2012, 23:23

TG - its not difficult at all to consider everything this guy says is fact, the russians banned microwaves , a bit more caring about their comrades, shit i may have to get an mw detector and sweep everywhere i go for a study on the levels
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Fri 02 Aug 2013, 00:35

Her lineage is a rogue genetic strand of individual grandiose reptilian shapeshifter psychopath...

...I call it..."The Nugent Strain"...

...note her male doppleganger and the common genetic profile and similarities both physically and psychologically within the genetic fountainhead known as The Nugent Strain...

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 03 Aug 2013, 06:59

BRDN, I think you are right. I have always been interested in psychology. The mind of serial killers is fascinating. I believe now that they are programmed that way genetically. A great way to really degrade the human species mind to almost nothing. Especially ripping apart any links to their true Self, or any ways of getting to know who they truly are. The biggest crime ever.

Back to Aileen, she was an experiment not only from what I said above, as are so many people. But the cops certainly used her. I'm sure they let her kill those guys so they can just get them off the street, and let her do the dirty work for them. I have a lot of sympathy for her. Not only because she was probably sexually abused when she was young, became a prostitute and then couldn't function right. She probably regressed and saw the eyes of her dad in those men and then killed them in self defense thinking for real in her mind it was her dad or whomever abused her when she was little. I don't think they should have killed her. If she would have stopped prostituting then she would have stopped killing I believe.
But the psychopathic gene is embedded to much, the mind far too gone. How are people supposed to help themselves.

Btw, I am a proud American, with family who fought in almost all the wars.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down