DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 € Silvercoins alert

2 posters

Go down

10 € Silvercoins alert Empty 10 € Silvercoins alert

Post  Sputnik Fri 26 Nov 2010, 14:54

Shocked

When I checked the silverprize today I noticed that the current 10€ Silvercoins are actually 11€ worth in material, that's feckin incredible....just a few weeks ago the 10 € coins (official tender) was at 7,50 € silverprize...

Next year the 10 € will be printed in 625 instead of 925 silver....

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

10 € Silvercoins alert Empty Re: 10 € Silvercoins alert

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 26 Nov 2010, 21:25

An Observation from a friend

There is also a big push right now by Max Keiser after interviewing David Morgan about the situation regarding silver. Up to this point Max was not really a silver bug, basically saw the metal as being too volatile. However after speaking to David Morgan and being sold on the benefits of silver, one big area that stood out was the J P Morgan the bank has a huge holding in the silver market, and many think they sell silver they don't even own.....hence why the silver price has always been quite low relative to gold. I have even heard that for 100 ounces of paper silver that is sold (ie not physical delivery), only 1 ounce actually exists...I have also heard the same ratio for gold.

On the back of this Max then appeared on the Alex Jones show and suddenly bluttered out on a whim that everyone should buy one ounce of silver and this in turn will crash JP Morgan on the basis that it will create a silver shortage, the price will shoot up, and JP Morgan (who Tony Bliar works for) will go bust at the next silver expiration date. There is now big viral push for everyone to buy one ounce of silver.

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 27 Nov 2010, 02:31

The prize for an ounce of silver has almost DOUBLED within a year! Shocked Very Happy

"Those evil little customers must have all bought more than just an ounce due to the feckin crisis"
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 27 Nov 2010, 04:57

Found this on the net...

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content