DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Various Interviews Archive

+3
KapitanScarlet
tgII
Flames
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Various Interviews Archive - Page 5 Empty Re: The Various Interviews Archive

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 19 Jan 2013, 00:21

Interesting info on the Zagami stuff QSc , good your in first hand contact , Has Zagami ever communicated with Entitys ? Maybe that would be too personal a question, but if the option arose , please inquire of him, even although i would imagine if he had , it would be something he may not make public, but a personal first hand articulation of masonic or non-masonic entity communication would be most interesting
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Various Interviews Archive - Page 5 Empty Re: The Various Interviews Archive

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 19 Jan 2013, 02:25

Zagami has claimed he has been intimately involved and possessed by entities through his masonic, ceremonial magick and occult orders particularly the Thelema-OTO, Upper masonic levels of the Egyptian Rite of Memphis-Misraim and the very long Abremalin ritual in which he was supposedly directly possessed by the entity known as Lucifer.

Thing is with Leo and most of the revelators on these subjects is they offer no practical advice on psychic-spiritual protection and how to use knowledge to become prosperous in one's own life, in defiance of the controllers, and to heal oneself and others.

Who is showing you how to cultivate, control and use the chi, develop psychic abilities, and increase immunity from undesirable external physical and non-physical influences?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 22 Feb 2013, 01:40

Zagami has claimed he has been intimately involved and possessed by entities through his masonic, ceremonial magick and occult orders particularly the Thelema-OTO, Upper masonic levels of the Egyptian Rite of Memphis-Misraim and the very long Abremalin ritual in which he was supposedly directly possessed by the entity known as Lucifer.

Thing is with Leo and most of the revelators on these subjects is they offer no practical advice on psychic-spiritual protection and how to use knowledge to become prosperous in one's own life, in defiance of the controllers, and to heal oneself and others.

Who is showing you how to cultivate, control and use the chi, develop psychic abilities, and increase immunity from undesirable external physical and non-physical influences?

Good points that need to be highlighted in public more often, and it really seems to be a bottom line of follow ones own will once you id it , and be grateful it seems to be still ones own at a certain level of perception

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:39

Gave the first free part a listen.

Most who speak of these subjects almost never mention the practice of sodomy as essential to the practice of elite ceremonial magic, particularly homosexual sodomy or with virginal boys.

It is so prominent in elite magical practices that it should be the very first thing mentioned concerning the subject, why this is and why it works.

This presenter does mention that such practices almost always involve the entities suggesting the one partake of unusual or perverse sexual acts.

Could the Monas symbol of Dee represent the act of sodomy?
Those look like butt cheeks to me.

The Various Interviews Archive - Page 5 Johnde10
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:04

Agenda 21 - Webster Tarpley & Elite's Plan for Global Extermination

Tarpley's latest broadcast...

Danger of NATO False Flag Ops Grows as Crimeans Vote in Referendum; Genocidal IMF-Yatsenyuk Austerity Plan Spells Breakup of Kiev Regime; Assad Gaining against Terrorist Rebels; Feckless Wall Street Democrat Sink Loses to Raving GOP Reactionary Jolly in Florida

http://tarpley.net/danger-of-nato-false-flag-ops-grows-as-crimeans-vote-in-referendum/

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 16 Mar 2014, 20:18

Thanks, listening right now.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 16 Mar 2014, 21:46

I am attached to listening to Tarpley these days.
You can find loads of informative stuff from him on youtube.

Here is some vintage footage from back in the eighties where Tarpley takes on two posers and puts them in their place...
The guy on the right claims he has no connection to Belgian royalty...

Arnaud de Borchgrave
Born in Belgium to Audrey Dorothy Louise Townshend, daughter of Major General Sir Charles Vere Ferrers Townshend,[1] and Belgian Count Baudouin de Borchgrave d'Altena, head of Belgium's military intelligence for the government-in-exile during World War II, de Borchgrave was educated in Belgium, Britain and the United States. He served in the British Royal Navy (1942–1946), from the age of 15, after running away from home and using falsified papers to enlist. He gave up his title of nobility in 1951.

Tarpley with a New Years 2014 lecture...

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 24 Mar 2014, 14:02

re: Arnaud de Borchgrave

I once had lunch with Arnaud de Borchgrave when I was invited to a
conference in Washington at the Chrystal Hyatt many years ago.

Webster Tarpley's historical writings and his development of history
captured my attention many years ago and used to download into
hard copy all of his work archived at American Almanac.

American Almanac

I noticed Webster Tarpley has many of his earlier essays located at
his site.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 24 Mar 2014, 14:26

re: this interview needs to be on your schedule

Remember on the MTSAR Board years ago I first mentioned that
in order to overcome our obstacles we would have to acquire a
new language and that the only way to conquer this treachery
against our species would have to come only in "systems form?"

Supernatural: Magic and Spelling as Mind Control - Gnostic Media
interviews Jose Barrera #157

Reference from the interview:

The Warburg Institute is a research institution associated with the University of London in central London, England. A member of the School of Advanced Study, its focus is the study of the influence of classical antiquity on all aspects of European civilization.

The Warburg Institute was founded by Aby Warburg (1866–1929),
who was a student of Renaissance art and culture.

Aby Warburg is the brother of Max and Paul Warburg. Paul Warburg
engineered the federal Reserve's technical mechanics and reserve
banking. The Warburg family came from antiquity kurt of Florence,
Italy eventually into Germany. Paul Warburg went to New York.

The Warburg Institute web site...

The intriguing aspect is bankers are involved in such esoteric studies.

Ramon Llull (Catalan: [rəˈmon ˈʎuʎ]; c. 1232 – c. 1315), T.O.S.F. (Anglicised Raymond Lully, Raymond Lull; in Latin Raimundus or Raymundus Lullus or Lullius) was a Majorcan writer and philosopher, logician and a Franciscan tertiary. He is credited with writing the first major work of Catalan literature. Recently surfaced manuscripts show him to have anticipated by several centuries prominent work on elections theory. [social engineering] He is also considered a pioneer of computation theory, especially given his influence on Gottfried Leibniz.

The occult was studying how the mind works and how bankers
could get people to believe their artificial and magically created money.

Fuckin' blow me away...

I have Frances A. Yates' books on mnemonics (the art of memory)
and Raymond Lull and this never occurred to me after all these years.

Following a number of years as a private scholar, Frances Yates was appointed Editor of Publications at the Warburg Institute at the University of London in the early 1940s before successively becoming a Lecturer and Reader.

I was never able to make this leap until now.

I have read this book often and all these years I have been trying
to make the link between money creation and esotericism. This is
how I stumbled upon the MTSAR Board and getting involved
in esoteric studies: money creation.

Bingo!
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 12 Apr 2014, 23:02

Obama just revisited the birther issue and joked about this yesterday at a convention...notice the Islamic subliminal in the conference logo behind him...

The birther investigation continues and more revelations are rumored to soon be released.

Article and audio...
http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/universe-shattering-twist-in-obama-birth-probe/

http://www.birtherreport.com/

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 28 Dec 2014, 20:05

Eric John Phelps 2014 interview...

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 28 Dec 2014, 21:29

Phelps 2014...

quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum