DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommend Books/Book Discussions

+7
rainyday
KapitanScarlet
highnoon
SunoftheMourning
seraphim
tgII
Flames
11 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Recommend Books/Book Discussions - Page 7 Empty Re: Recommend Books/Book Discussions

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 09 Mar 2011, 00:04

Interesting theory Flames , it seems unquestionable to me, that human thought and feeling does affect material and consciousness reality although tangible evidence for this (that will permanently convince others) is not always so easy to accumulate , but there are plenty of observational and perceivable data available for each person to form a proportional belief into such potential . Ive carried out my own research and im convinced that my thoughts and feelings directly affect the reality i seem to exist in Very Happy Evil or Very Mad

And if there is some form of divine or anti-divine intelligences that act directly through the vehicle of human consciousness in conjunction with the human i factor then there is indeed more than human observers in the game that can affect electron dynamics

In a manner of speaking any belief system is a template and the media generates beliefs for many
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Recommend Books/Book Discussions - Page 7 Empty Re: Recommend Books/Book Discussions

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 12 Mar 2011, 13:51

Would also like to ask if I may print out John Lash's information from his site.
What does this mean?
Ask whom?
And why would you need to ask?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 13 Mar 2011, 03:27

With publically posted writings , My policy is - I print out anything i like to - Whos to stop me Very Happy
With image art , i have other rules to consider
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 13 Mar 2011, 23:57

I guess my confusion rests on why someone would be asking us if it is okay to print off Lash's work.
Wouldn't, if concerned, that question have to be asked of Lash?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:19

quicksilvercrescendo wrote:I guess my confusion rests on why someone would be asking us if it is okay to print off Lash's work.
Wouldn't, if concerned, that question have to be asked of Lash?

i was concluding the exact similar confusion on that question from blackbird
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Tue 15 Mar 2011, 23:43

Yes, it was me that delved into intellectual property rights and such.
And should it be for you an ethical concern then by all means avail yourself of the proper protocols and email Lash. I somehow assume you will get that consent.
And again, it was confusing that somehow someone other than Lash could possibly give you that permission should you be seeking it.
But it would seem to me that Lash is providing his website information for public consumption and there are "research" and "public use" type of exclusions to copyrights.
But it would be a bit more of a "violation" if you were to copy his stuff verbatim and then post it on your own site without crediting the source or asking for permission.
But for you own private use and for reasons involving no commerce or profit, I wouldn't have much problems with that or even copying Tsarion's appendices...without permission.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 16 Mar 2011, 22:08

Excellently defined Worthy Ethics of Copyright Qsc
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 12 Apr 2011, 01:10

he certainly isn't shy about leaving his own personal beliefs out of the book. It starts to get irritating sometimes. If one can look past it, it's still a great read.

i can imagine its a particular skill to write about stuff , withholding ones own emotional connection , pure scholarly presentations should be like that, but when a person writing about something their emotionally aroused by , must be difficult not to show it .

Still, personally speaking , i need to start reading a book every so often myself , its been a while , and its definetly a high level means of expanding understandings

maybe you will put together your own piece of writing in the future flames Idea
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 17 Apr 2011, 03:46

Tapping into the magic is the true challenge. A battle against resistance.

Never a truer saying was uttered Flames , same for all
in electrical circuits , resistance , all resistance can be overcome by increasing the applied voltage, yeah , thats a nice thought
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 18 Apr 2011, 08:08

Will certainly look into The War of Art. Here's another book recommendation.
Book of the Hopi
http://www.scribd.com/doc/37269196/Book-of-the-Hopi
Enjoy........
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 19 Apr 2011, 00:10

these look like 2 great reads above seraphim and flames , did you ever pick up a kindle flames ?

The book describes resistance as a natural/impersonal force of nature, not unlike that of the concept of evil.

On resistance to being , its also an interesting theory that there is planted within the psyche and within the physique, an eventual tendency to wither and consume itself if it is not running correctly or even following the thelemic theory of Love is the law Love under Will,
A passionate living joyful existence would be a resistor to that tendency
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Wed 22 Jun 2011, 00:49

I'm envious. tongue
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Thu 21 Jul 2011, 08:08

In addition to those books, Flames, next up on my order list is Robert Graves'...

Is it not time to start punching a few serious holes in all this Jewish myth?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next