DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommend Books/Book Discussions

+7
rainyday
KapitanScarlet
highnoon
SunoftheMourning
seraphim
tgII
Flames
11 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Recommend Books/Book Discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: Recommend Books/Book Discussions

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 18 Nov 2010, 00:12

unholy alliance - caught my attention....a foreword by norman mailler, would like to hear maillers summary if you get it flames , the germans are also of great interest to me, i should be picking up that one too
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Recommend Books/Book Discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: Recommend Books/Book Discussions

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 19 Nov 2010, 02:06

Recommend Books/Book Discussions - Page 5 51XRXVPG5ZL._SS500_

A free web version on line here, i have not read the book completly, but i cherry picked and highly recommend the chapter 3 , page 52 to page 71 on Julius Evola (did 2 of my favourite books) which touches on some very interesting observatons including the psychology of jewry and the mercantile italian connection

Free Version
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 19 Nov 2010, 06:11

Recommend Books/Book Discussions - Page 5 Harry18scar3til6

There is one thing I like about the Harry Potter Sun Rune scar, it's shown the right way around.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 19 Nov 2010, 08:08

Wow another good book. Okay I had time to read half of those pages and have a few comments. Now I'm going to have to buy the book, very earthly point of views in it and in a worldy humanly way and it makes a lot of sense again. Smile

I can understand that democracy and libertarianism and those Evola are against are actually used to take away rights and worse than his own fascist idealism. Land of the free, home of the brave, America is not what it used to be a long time ago. I also understand about the hierarchy, and how we grow in steps, but authority over oneself not others or the material. Although using others and the elements in a reciprocal fashion to help oneself.
It seems to me that any group or system that strives for empowerment, even Evola's beliefs turn out in the end to disempower one. Because all those beliefs are made in one state of mind.
I understand one can't jump on the bandwagon, and everyone be one and happy and that's it. Let's all become enlightened, no that's false spirituality, I'm not talking about that but individual higher states of mind. People have to understand why they deep down inside want to be a God and noble and all those ways Evola talks about and their potential.
I never was into some of the new age thinking. Which is basically NWO thinking.

I realize being a human means living a slave life and just by being born I am a part of that system. But my spirit would leave me if someone tried to control and mold me in subordinate, slave like relationship. I would be dead to this world, just like those females who are deadened in that kind of life. I would become the logic in Evola's thinking. Because what you believe in, you become.

Also he said a female is void of logic and morality, true, but that is the human/animal mind, due to chemicals and elements, maybe a little genetic tweaking and hormones, but there is another higher and other states that females and males can attain. I say that in a most humble way.
I do absolutely agree that most females are devoid of logic, morality and higher Spirit because it has been like that from the beginning almost. But they don't have to be that way or always have to be that way. Many females do not realize they don't have to bear children and waste their energy doing that. Although they were made to do that, yes I understand why Evola would say the following about females. But no they don't have to be that way. If you read Tunneshende's book you will get a glimpse. Females are the bearers and control evolution. Yes they can control their own and not be bearers of physcial life, just because they have a female body.

He said women embrace the lower life of earth, purely sexual (degenerate, impersonal) and the senses and are made to reproduce. I agree because they were taught that to for thousands of years. And that's all they know. And because logically that is a function of an animal.

In reality men and women are both sexual objects that need to reproduce to continue their species. It's not that man is a subject and woman is an object whose only desire is to be formed and given meaning by male attention and sexual coitus. Yes her existence does guarantee the continued reproduction of the material sensate world, that is logic. But that is based on lower animal mind thinking. And females are closer to other states that can evolve one because of the sexual energy. So even if females are related to the Earth, doesn't mean they are low.

I don't agree with some of Evola's beliefs because it's still based on duality. That he is still viewing male/female in that way and the molded world. And it has been that way from the beginning. Thinking logically is not a higher state of mind so there could be problems there.
Higher Spirit is not male or female.
He said that a female is void of a higher spirit, then I must not really be a female. I know I am, I'm not denying the physical, but that's not who I really am. And never have been. That sounds funny but it's so true. Things and people seem to have to be molded and limited in this realm. Even though I am on the outside and accept it and not confused about gender and so forth, inside of me is what counts. (I guess it depends on what kind of Spirit one has, the outside of what one looks like is just another duality).
Because the Spirit I believe controls the vessel. The waves and mind do to in a superficial way though, IMO.

Besides before the female/male split and all this matriarchal/patriarchal warfare there may have been real beings who were androgynous. I'm not talking about the ages where male takes over female, females or men becoming effiminate. Because Evola's world is onesided, meaning he goes by one system, in his case the patriarch. Although I get the logic in using it, as I said everything is not the same or equal or have to be a certain way, it still is limiting, just as being a matriarch, because they both continue on the path of dualities.
Why can't the energies be integrated. Because then that would be oneness and that's a threat to the individual human. A threat to the physical. But then, I believe in freedom to attain empowerment of an indvidual that goes beyond the human mind and way.

Last edited by seraphim on Fri 19 Nov 2010, 08:34; edited 1 time in total
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 19 Nov 2010, 08:14

Excuse me it must be the full moon.......continued from above.

I agree with many of Evola's, and Guenons ways to live. And substituting the race for a form of Spirituality. Not everyone is equal, how many times do I have to say that. I woke up when I realized the scientists were pulling tricks and that there are other hominids that are not homo sapien sapiens living here right now on earth. Aborigines, yeti, human like beings smaller than dwarfs alive right now (okay so I read the later may be able to shift in and out of this reality and why people see them, folks are just hallucinating again!LOL, but they exist nevertheless), and in the past giants and those pharoahs and those star skulls. It doesn't mean I'm racist. People have got to wake up and understand this Oneness type of slavement the NWO is pushing. And it shouldn't be that way. I see why the freedom being induced thing these days doesn't work, it's based on illusions. And in extreme, devious manipulations in politics and psychology. Anyway, I can understand Evola's form of Spirituality, not some new age thing. But a way to be, people are different, and have a right to evolve.

I believe Evola is also talking as he does based in a world of limitations. There are ways beyond his noble, or a striving transcendent existence , there is a way greater all seeing state that is very high, from that point all these female/male energies don't matter, locked in states of dualities (genetically etc), EVERY LIMITATION, including all of what Evola believes in about females and males don't even exist.
So when I read a quote from the Cassopeaians beloew, they said something so incredible that not many people will believe and discard it. They are so utterly hollowed and made worthless and stripped of alot, that being in a God state or God is completely throws the the mind frame for a loop and they can't even fathom it. But I know it's true and it can be attained. AND WHY PEOPLE DEEP DOWN KNOW IT CAN BE.

All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if [they] know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 19 Nov 2010, 11:42

Re-Page 60 the female logic and morality statements extracted from jewish philosopher Otto Weinenger

Just in that chapter commentary on evola alone, which is commentary on him, , there is a lot of information stimulating deep considerations about the nature of being

Infinite school = I subscribe

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 19 Nov 2010, 18:39

1. Romans are not the "Mediterranean type", cough cough...

One inferior facet which Evola believes to be detrimental to the superior Roman spirit, is the Mediterranean type. But what does the term "Mediterranean" actually mean? The author tells us that it "merely designates a space, or a geographical area in which very different cultures and spiritual and racial powers often clashed or met, without ever producing a typical civilisation." So, unlike the Roman spirit, it can be said that the "Mediterranean" concept never came to fruition in any meaningful sense.

2. Population must be reduced. It's better for [abstract space]

Evola postulates the view that reducing the population would help us towards "a relaxation and a decongestion that would limit every activist frenzy (first among them, those that pertain to the overall power of the economy) and greatly propitiate the return to normalcy, thanks to a new, wider, and freer space."

3 He propagates E.U. technocratism like a Bilderberger

The way ahead must rely upon a completely organic strategy. Not a nationalistic myth orchestrated by fascists, but something "which would generate a unitary impulse and an elan that in European history - let us admit it - finds scant antecedents." Indeed, it is undoubtedly a fact that the history of Europe is one of division and conflict. Evola continues: "What should be excluded is nationalism (with its monstrous appendix, namely imperialism) and chauvinism - in other words, every fanatical absolutisation of a particular unit." Therefore the future European empire must replace the obsessive petty-nationalism which has plagued our beleagured continent for so many centuries. In fact as we have already seen, the very idea in which both "unity and multiplicity" were nurtured did previously exist in the medieval period. The empire was a transcendental concept which refused to become involved in the political realm, concentrating its efforts upon the representation of an ultimately spiritual power and authority. It was a dynamic form of organic federalism; a flowing stream in which all fish were happy to be swimming in the same direction. Whilst nationalism always results in fragmentation, the coming imperium must lead to a unitary order of solidarity: "the integration and consolidation of every single nation as a hierarchical, united, and well-differentiated whole. The nature of the parts should reflect the nature of the whole." Evola believes that a stable centre will result in the increase of regional, linguistic and cultural diversity at the grass roots. Unlike the present democratic EC infrastructure which is centred in Maastricht, however, Evola’s model of European unity relies upon authority from above rather than from below. Democracy itself, he believes, should be erased from the face of Europe. A new focus or point of reference must also come into being, one which, in previous centuries, was represented by the monarchy. The road to the new European imperium, Evola says, must be undertaken by two groups. Firstly, he proposes that we should attract the remaining families of the ancient nobility: "who are valuable not only because of the name they carry, but also because of who they are, because of their personality." Secondly, it is necessary to create a warrior caste: "These men harbour a healthy intolerance for any rhetoric; an indifference towards intellectualism and politicians’ gimmicks; a realism of a higher type; the propensity for impersonal activity; and the capability of a precise and resolute commitment." Evola accepts that such an Order presently remains leaderless, but the removal of the political class and a defiance of the modern world is an imperative.

Evola is like Barroso, Van Rompuy & Berlusconi in one...thank god he's dead.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 20 Nov 2010, 12:38

Evola is like Barroso, Van Rompuy & Berlusconi in one...thank god he's dead.
Beyond personal judgements, however quick their axe falls in lieu of the proportion of work examined,
there is still some amazing wisdom revealed and preserved in Evolas writings and that of the UR group
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 21 Nov 2010, 01:41

Art is always a matter of taste. Wink
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sun 21 Nov 2010, 02:04

Kapis, some computer glitch going on or something, so much for re reading...... But if you read what I wrote above I did read that and commented on that page.
I'm not into politics or groups so this is a fresh and unbiased perspective. So I'm not taking favors, just trying to use my mind, even though I realize it's not the best thing to go by.

Evola saw America as the final stage of European decline into the 'interior formlessness' of vacuous
individualism, conformity and vulgarity under the universal aegis of money making. And he was completely right, Americans fell for it's government lies of liberal, egalitarian, and turn out in the end as prisoners. Look around America, see what's happening now, look at all your rights slowly being taken away.

Why does everything have to be so damned political, and the spiritual is blotted out. It's always about manipulation.
How else is there going to be change for a nobler reality and self transformation, through warfare of course, I didn't even have to read Evola's comment on that to figure that one out. He said we would have to be reborn through catastrophic change. Some people are better off dead but Evola was better off alive.
As long as they are fair and serve the people, instead of the people slaving to them as they are right now then an aristocratic rule would be very good for the people.
Because people need guidelines and so forth or otherwise they revert back to their animal nature.
The human mind is an instrument that is controlled. There are so many harmful beliefs out there. Saying that things have always been that way and so must always be a certain way dangerous. Like having faith in some fake book. Or even just going along. Most of the time those thingsare very bad, and forsake oneself, body, mind and soul.
Silly, silly human that is why you are a slave.

Evola actually makes sense and like I said I agree with alot of what he says. But all I wanted to know is how they came up with the theory that females are void of a higher Spirit. Were they making observations from the logical mind if so they are wrong. First of all there is nothing great of thinking logically, coming from a higher awareness and even great states of mind is the way to go. There is also nothing great about the female mind and it's practicality. I believe thinking logically and practically have a lot to do with just surviving and finding out what works on a physical level.
Besides only 2% of the mind is used and most is subdued or under hypnosis.

It would be so much better if there never was the male/female split and that a human was completely self sufficient including being able to control it's own evolution. And now technology is taking over ending any chance for people to do that. I was reading about beings in Lemuria that were like that and whenever they wanted to reproduce they used some kind of budding system in their body.
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to make one's own choices and control one's destiny. It's odd how so many people really believe they do, but that's not true. How insane is that.

seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sun 21 Nov 2010, 03:23

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to make one's own choices and control one's destiny. It's odd how so many people really believe they do, but that's not true. How insane is that.
i try to convince myself i do, but its a hard task sometimes because so much is out of ones control, but one must keep up the pretence because sometimes i believe it Very Happy Well i guess things are totally under your control as long as you do as @God@ wants you too
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 21 Nov 2010, 04:05

Do you believe in God?
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sun 21 Nov 2010, 16:03

I think that the 'one god' is a clever deception "created" by a devious priestclass. One of the very few things that science could actually prove is that we are all made up from stardust, from the debris of life that lived before us, the very fabrique of existence, and yet the ultimate secret of that which animates us stardust particles is the last frontier of comprehension, it is eternity consuming itself. This is our only "oneness"...and no entity has ever survived it. I don't believe in gods, I believe in eternal life.

God is creator.

I am not creating nor am I created, "I AM" and above all creation, I am eternal.

I was adressing Kapis, but I respect it if one does not want to comment on God.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sun 21 Nov 2010, 22:51

...applause...
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 22 Nov 2010, 00:05

i obviously dont beleive the typecast presentation of "God"
But i am constantly investigating and pursuing the signs and trails of any form of hidden benevolent intelligences in all that i do and have done for as long as i remember.
Once i have concluded my scanning, i will for sure put down exactly what my idea of god is, because i will have to cover a lot of fluctuations over many years which will then systematically portray and justify how i now believe things to be from my point of view

I have a pretty exact point that is forming but to illustrate it will require a pyrammidal explanation , all else would open me up to the houndogs of ridicule
Very Happy
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Mon 22 Nov 2010, 00:15

i obviously dont beleive the typecast presentation of "God"

You believe in God and that's your personal business, and I respect that. I was just curious.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 27 Nov 2010, 00:36

I finally found an online version of this book...
The Lost Land of Lemuria - Fabulous Geographies, Catastrophic Histories

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13227973/The-Lost-Land-of-Lemuria-Fabulous-Geographies-Catastrophic-Histories
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 27 Nov 2010, 11:31

Intriguing book, Qsc, might have a look see.

Just finished reading this book several weeks ago after it
was referred to me related to the research I do, i.e. forensic
economics, Livery Companies of the City of London; Crown
Agents; D2 Banking.

Commentary forthcoming on another thread.

tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 27 Nov 2010, 22:34

Looking forward to this read...thanks for the link.

I think that author you have referred to in the past, Joseph Farrell, will be on Freeman Fly's radio show on the 30th.

Here is a good documentary...

O.J. Simpson Guilty But Not For Murder...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7905933759946122795&hl#
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 01 Dec 2010, 11:35

from that radio link , i noticed this guy was talking about morphic field theorys and stuff and i was then led to his theory that david ike has left his body

http://www.4truthseekers.org/articles/david_icke_r_i_p_.php
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next