DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion

+4
KapitanScarlet
quicksilvercrescendo
Flames
Blackbird
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion

Post  Sputnik Fri 08 Jan 2010, 21:21

Irony wrote:
seraphim wrote:
Can you please name the researchers and give us the link please
The Kiowa-Apache share a language group with the Hopi, which leads full circle to the Navajo. An article connecting all these peoples by language is forth-coming, and far-reaching research has led to Ireland. There will be many family trees shaken.

http://www.ausbcomp.com/Redman/hopi.htm#hopi_language
It's not important where the first human was made. But it seems that Ireland and that area was a center of advanced
civilization.

Okay I checked that website and nowhere does it make a connection to "Ireland" as you have claimed previously, I would call that a pretension which you failed to back up. This is what I have found instead:

Strangely enough, research of the Zuni has led to a Libyan connection.

They don't give anymore information but let's say I take that at face value, than that's quite far away from Ireland, now it would be even more interesting to find out if they traveled east or west bound, if you can get my drift...and since they mentioned the PLEIADS, I would bet they went eastwards.

And hey, it DOES matter because that's what Michael Tsarions sells his books on..."Ireland as the Mother of all civilisations"..one could expect he either admits it to be it's fiction...or back it up sufficiantly.

Your schizophrenia prevents you from comprehending. Don't you know that what happens in the media, what is mass supplied for you and what they say is going to happen. It started 15 years ago with all the esoteric coming out and the prophecies. Something is going to happen whether you like it or not.

I know I have a little bit more cleavage than you, still, no need mad girl, keep the subject objective...I don't care much for prophesies except those I spin myself...I leave the rest to the needy lunatics out there, and please girl, there is ALWAYS something happening...not just 2012..

So where is your proof that aliens don't exist?

I never stated that extraterrestrials exist or do not exists, I said that I don't buy into Michaels Tsarions science fiction...which states that we have been genetically manipulated.

BTW, THAT is actually a "believe" or interpetation of JUDASISM, surprise surprise.....

Like I said...I read scriptures myself.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion

Post  Sputnik Fri 08 Jan 2010, 21:35

Flames wrote:
then these abductions are very likely a human induced event.

This is key. In fact, a lot has come to light about the "abduction phenomena". Take Roswell for instance... In Farrell's book "The SS Brotherhood of the Bell", he mentioned that when the so called UFO was recovered in Roswell, Nazi paperclip scientists were brought in to examine the wreckage. The Majic 12 documents even referred to this strange event: ex Nazis examining the wreckage.

Why would paperclip scientists be brought in to study such an event that would be be so secretive to U.S. national security? Well, Farrell believes that the craft appeared German by structure and design and the U.S. government specifically chose the Nazi scientists to examine the wreckage for this reason, its seemingly terrestrial origins.

Also, there were "abduction" cases where victims recalled seeing tall blonde hair blue eyed men aboard a craft. What's more, is witnesses claimed that the abductors were speaking German. Could it have been possible that all of this mysterious stuff going on were Nazi experiments, and the whole ET scenario was the cover story?

The Germans were so far advanced in technology during WWII, it boggles the mind. The Nazi Bell was a very real project that was in development, and it, its top scientists, and nearly all documents related to its development all disappeared after the war. I find it more than coincidence that all of these sightings and abductions occurred directly after WWII.

There is plenty of evidence that a Nazi International continued in S. America under the protection of President Peron, and facilities were set up for the continuation of these projects.

Those damn Nazis pop up everywhere in my research. Reminds me of the game Whack-A-Mole. Earlier I mentioned that Nazi ideology caused them to develop their own physics for their weaponization potential. They were studying vortex/hyperdimensional physics, anti gravity, scalar physics and evidence suggests that they got at least as far as the stage of early development.

I just wonder... after all of these years... in whose hands is all of this in... and how far along has the development came of these technology and physics.

Whatever that spiral was in the sky of Norway...it does make one think that the military has some stuff covered up. Brainwashing is not a new science, it just got perfected during the industrial revolution with the help of technologies and chemical research. They are surely able to replace peoples memories with fake ones or triggers into the subconscious mind...they can shorten peoples memory spans, they can do a hell of a lot of nasty things and sure they can kidnap people and experiment/use them and then make them remember "aliens" to cover their asses and serve an agenda . Even a third grade hypnotist could do that to you..if it is Dr. Evil.

So much for that and we have a lot of evidence pointing into that direction.

There are a lot rumors concerning the Nazi flying disk, one thing is sure - they built some. Viktor Schauberger was like the german Tesla..

Her you maybe like to look into this:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/repulsin.ht
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Fri 08 Jan 2010, 21:51

Since 1944 ALIENS ARE REGARDED AS EXTRATERRESTRIALS DUE TO THE EMERGENCE OF SCIENCE FICTION
BINGO, who do you think puts out the science fiction which later comes true. They want you to believe that aliens are extraterrstrial and so different and so unfathomable that they wouldn't even exist to your enslaved mind. And so when they do come you will be so shocked that you would follow them at will.
Okay I checked that website and nowhere does it make a connection to "Ireland" as you have claimed previously, I would call that a pretension
which you failed to back up. This is what I have found instead
Once again I'm not your mother, they say they will have some evidence later on. Have patience.

They don't give anymore information but let's say I take that at face value, than that's quite far away from Ireland, now it would be even more interesting to find out if they traveled east or west bound, if you can get my drift...and since they mentioned the PLEIADS, I would bet they went eastwards

And hey, it DOES matter because that's what Michael Tsarions sells his books on..."Ireland as the Mother of all civilisations"..one could expect he either wdmits it to be it's fiction...or back it up sufficiantly.

Well there is evidence of that, a person doesn't just say that for nothing. How and where do you think the Natives got their prophecies and symbols from.
Ireland went East because of what happened to Atlantis and had gone West before the catastrophe and why Quetzlcoatl had red hair that's what the ancient mesoAmericans say you can't argue against that.

I think your are mistaking mtsar for what you have a problem with inside yourself. you want to be the dictator and authoratarian and you think that mtsar is doing that so you get mad. He is not saying Ireland is better than this or that, it's just that Atlantis was in that area as you can read yourself and ireland happens to be in the same area. He did not make that up. so he is not claiming that another place is inferior just because they didn't have the technologies first. They were nice enough to spread their knowledge actually, and i've given you some proofs with the Natives.
I know I have a little bit more cleavage than you, still, no need mad girl, keep the subject objective...I don't care much for prophesies except those I spin myself...I leave the rest to the needy lunatics out there, and please girl, there is ALWAYS something happening...not just 2012..
It's good that I got you pissed. Shows that what I'm saying really matters and is at the core of the truth. You are so jealous, hey girl my cleavage is bigger than yours! I just don't show it!LOL
I never stated that extraterrestrials exist or do not exists, I said that I don't buy into Michaels Tsarions science fiction...which states that we have been genetically manipulated.
But if you claim they may not exist, then you have to have the proof. Just like if I claim they may exist, I have to have the proof as you demand.
You brought up aliens because you are subliminally mind controlled to argue about them. I can get deeper into that. But anyway, now you believe their is a possibility they may exist? You need to let the alien issue go for now as we have other important things to dwell upon.
Genetic manipulation, science fiction? It's happening right now, that's a fact. And you can bet it happened in the past.

Last edited by seraphim on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 06:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mesoamerican edit)
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Fri 08 Jan 2010, 22:23

Since 1944 ALIENS ARE REGARDED AS EXTRATERRESTRIALS DUE TO THE EMERGENCE OF SCIENCE FICTION

Alien in the dictionary is what i said it was .
Alien most likely derived from the lAtin Alienus most likely from alius meaning si9mply "other than thee"

But you go ahead and brainspew your conditioned spacehoper version drama queen , i am laughing so much now, i need to take a break, my abs are hurtin.....

instead of worrying about alien , go and look up ignoramous , its more topical
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 08 Jan 2010, 22:32

seraphim wrote:
BINGO, who do you think puts out the science fiction which later comes true. They want you to believe that aliens are extraterrstrial and so different and so unfathomable that they wouldn't even exist to your enslaved mind. And so when they do come you will be so shocked that you would follow them at will.

Who? The Freemasons? Cause they produced all of the Science Fiction. BINGO!

Okay I checked that website and nowhere does it make a connection to "Ireland" as you have claimed previously, I would call that a pretension
which you failed to back up. This is what I have found instead
Once again I'm not your mother, they say they will have some evidence later on. Have patience.

You are bullshitting me again...anytime you don't know how to go on you do that.

They don't give anymore information but let's say I take that at face value, than that's quite far away from Ireland, now it would be even more interesting to find out if they traveled east or west bound, if you can get my drift...and since they mentioned the PLEIADS, I would bet they went eastwards

And hey, it DOES matter because that's what Michael Tsarions sells his books on..."Ireland as the Mother of all civilisations"..one could expect he either wdmits it to be it's fiction...or back it up sufficiantly.

Well there is evidence of that, a person doesn't just say that for nothing. How and where do you think the Natives got their prophecies and symbols from.
Ireland went East because of what happened to Atlantis and had gone West before the catastrophe and why Quetzlcoatl had red hair that's what the ancient mesopotamians say you can't argue against that.

Of course I can, ancient Iranian scriptures said that they borke up into three different groups and went into different areas, I already gave you the information and the name of the scripture. Where is you source, what's the name of it and please..PLATO is so far the only source for Atlantis we know of...OKAY.

I think your are mistaking mtsar for what you have a problem with inside yourself.

Wrong, I take Mtsar on his words and disect his mistakes. It's the academical/scientific approach. I think you have some peronality probmes though, but I can't help you with that Kelly, that's you you have to deal with on your own.

you want to be the dictator and authoratarian and you think that mtsar is doing that so you get mad.

Mtsar's theory makes no sense, that has nothing to do with what I want to be or not.

He is not saying Ireland is better than this or that, it's just that Atlantis was in that area as you can read yourself and ireland happens to be in the same area. He did not make that up. so he is not claiming that another place is inferior just because they didn't have the technologies first. They were nice enough to spread their knowledge actually, and i've given you some proofs with the Natives.

He says Ireland is the origins of civilisation and he sucks it straight out of his magic finger, it's called BS...at least if you can't make a case to prove you right....I like Ireland a lot, but it does not become more attractive to me all of a sudden because it's supposed to be the origin of whatever, your arguments are epic fail....l basically just like his.

It's good that I got you pissed. Shows that what I'm saying really matters and is at the core of the truth. You are so jealous, hey girl my cleavage is bigger than yours! I just don't show it!LOL

I was having a joking and it only shows that you are not really that smart..but I had that giggle since you mentioned my cleavage yesterday, I know you have always been jealous of me for a plenty good reasons....you fault.

But if you claim they may not exist, then you have to have the proof.

Your retarded hypothetical nonsens interests only you, believe me..."If"is not what I said either. I think you forgot to take your prescription chill pill.

Just like if I claim they may exist, I have to have the proof as you demand.

Are you trying to debunk yourself? Great.

You brought up aliens because you are subliminally mind controlled to argue about them.

No, you just say that because you can't wiggle yourself out of the hypothetical bullshit you are trying to spin off in order to derive away from the FACT that you are 100% bullshitting now.

I can get deeper into that. But anyway, now you believe their is a possibility they may exist?

Are you trying to sell me a car without insurance? You are the one here who has to come up with a feasable expanation on how your aliens may have subliminaly tweaked you. You are the one who has to clain them to be physical or non physical, but it looks like you don't really want to decde upon that yet, but you still wiggle your religious doctrine that they exist, and you know what, I agree with you, they might exist inside your little head, little wiggle diggle aliens of the size of little diddle nano nano's . who the fuck knows - AND THAT IS WHAT I DID SAY..

You need to let the alien issue go for now as we have other important things to dwell upon.

You have an alien issue, I am only interested in the premise of this thread and what you guys can present..puke rage as much as you like Kelly..by now I am used by your antics..

Genetic manipulation, science fiction? It's happening right now, that's a fact. And you can bet it happened in the past.

YES IT'S DONE BY HUMANS AND NOT THE LITTLE WIGGLE DIDDLE NANO NANO ALIENS in your mind...Genetic engineers have names and adresses. The past only exists in the dust - please dig it out present it to us so we can have a intelligent foundation for a conversation and you would need to play your little hypothetical drama for conspiratainment purposes only.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Fri 08 Jan 2010, 22:33

Kapis wrote:

Alien in the dictionary is what i said it was .
Alien most likely derived from the lAtin Alienus most likely from alius meaning si9mply "other than thee"

But you go ahead and brainspew your conditioned spacehoper version drama queen , i am laughing so much now, i need to take a break, my abs are hurtin.....

instead of worrying about alien , go and look up ignoramous , its more topical

alien (adj.) Look up alien at Dictionary.com
mid-14c., "strange, foreign," from O.Fr. alien, from L. alienus "of or belonging to another," adj. form of alius "(an)other" (see alias). Meaning "of another planet" first recorded 1944 in science fiction writing; the noun in this sense is from 1953. The noun sense of "foreigner" is first attested early 14c. An alien priory (c.1500) is one owing obedience to a mother abbey in a foreign country.

SCIENCE FICTION WRITER MICHAEL TSARION - now that would fit the bill ladies and gentlemen!

HYPOTHETICAL Atlantian Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation - welcome to DISNEY WORLD!
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  seraphim Sat 09 Jan 2010, 00:52

Who? The Freemasons? Cause they produced all of the Science Fiction. BINGO!
Wrong again you really don't know your history or have a clue what's going on. The freemasons split up several times probably due to infiltration. The good guys went there own way hopefully. It's the rulers behind the bad sect of freemasonry and other groups who have the science fiction technology which they got from their ALIEN sources. You really believe a human can create all that by themself.
You are bullshitting me again...anytime you don't know how to go on you do that.
I tell that to anyone who wants me to be there slave as you want me to be.

You haven't been academic at all. Just showing some major jealous problems you got with mtsar and others and spamming with your bitterness.
What are the proofs for mistakes, that you claim, he has made?

Then explain what part doesn't make sense, because so far it's just, "I don't believe in genetic manipulation". Folks would like to know the whys and your take.
He says Ireland is the origins of civilisation and he sucks it straight out of his magic finger, it's called BS...at least if you can't make a case to prove you right....I like Ireland a lot, but it does not become more attractive to me all of a sudden because it's supposed to be the origin of whatever, your arguments are epic fail....l basically just like his.
Good now I take it you changed your mind and like his theory now. Remember it's a very real possibility what he says, he's not telling you to believe him.
I was having a joking and it only shows that you are not really that smart..but I had that giggle since you mentioned my cleavage yesterday, I know you have always been jealous of me for a plenty good reasons....you fault.
I don't have a jealous bone in my body. So you've been jealous of me for awhile I take, with that comment and your so called joke, yeah right. Go figure.
And to rub it in more, I got the highest grade in my class final!
Your retarded hypothetical nonsens interests only you, believe me..."If"is not what I said either. I think you forgot to take your prescription chill pill.
No, you just say that because you can't wiggle yourself out of the hypothetical bullshit you are trying to spin off in order to derive away from the FACT that you are 100% bullshitting now.
There is no way one can talk to you when you get upset. I see, you are projecting again and give away that you got yourself caught in your own bullshit. Anyone who reads what you are saying knows you are a bullshiter who copies and spams.
Are you trying to sell me a car without insurance? You are the one here who has to come up with a feasable expanation on how your aliens may have subliminaly tweaked you. You are the one who has to clain them to be physical or non physical, but it looks like you don't really want to decde upon that yet, but you still wiggle your religious doctrine that they exist, and you know what, I agree with you, they might exist inside your little head, little wiggle diggle aliens of the size of little diddle nano nano's . who the fuck knows - AND THAT IS WHAT I DID SAY
I know for a fact that aliens exist but I can't prove that to anyone, just as you can't. But that's a personal opinion and has nothing to do with your opinions but you try and get that out of me so you can make fun of me and tell me I'm crazy for believing they exist. I didn't have to talk personally but I knew you wanted that.

No it's you who has to make the decision and choice about if they are physical, real or not, but you don't want to for some reason. Why is that.
BUT YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME, I"M telling you, if you think like that, and one day the aliens do appear you will be shitting your pants and unprepared, you will be so fearful that you will do as they say. Just as many folks are. I'm telling you that folks as well as yourself are going to be so fucked up in your mind that when it happens, you won't even know what hit you.
You have an alien issue, I am only interested in the premise of this thread and what you guys can present..puke rage as much as you like..by now I am used by your antics..
You brought up aliens, so you can call people crazy as you always psychotically do. I was talking of genetic modification and other research.
The past only exists in the dust - please dig it out present it to us so we can have a intelligent foundation for a conversation and you would need to play your little hypothetical drama for conspiratainment purposes only.
Yeah, I already know you need to be in control. Haven't you seen the amazing architecture of the past. Do you realize why they were called advanced back then. You think buildings were there only specialty, get real.
And you can't argue with this one, advanced humans in the past did genetic manipulations as the not as smart folks do now.

Last edited by seraphim on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 06:53; edited 1 time in total
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 09 Jan 2010, 00:53

Bugs..now that is something I can believe in...and mushroom spores..guess what, the can even interact with your DNA..

Kelly, you talk nonsense...HYPOTHETICAL nonsense - no matter how much you ""speculate" it's only real if it gets CONCRETE..

Your stuff simply doesn't get concrete..ever.

Last edited by Irony on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 00:58; edited 1 time in total
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 09 Jan 2010, 00:57

alien (adj.) Look up alien at Dictionary.com
mid-14c., "strange, foreign," from O.Fr. alien, from L. alienus "of or belonging to another," adj. form of alius "(an)other" (see alias). Meaning "of another planet" first recorded 1944 in science fiction writing; the noun in this sense is from 1953. The noun sense of "foreigner" is first attested early 14c. An alien priory (c.1500) is one owing obedience to a mother abbey in a foreign country.

SCIENCE FICTION WRITER MICHAEL TSARION - now that would fit the bill ladies and gentlemen!

HYPOTHETICAL Atlantian Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation - welcome to DISNEY WORLD!
You do realize that English is one of those created languages that keep a person redundant.
I told you why the word alien was formed in the dictionary. That word didn't exist as much or probably not at all, way back in history. It was angels, demons, Gods back then.
Everything that is foreign has got to be feared.

You think that is hypothetical nonsense and other things. Well you are going to be one of the brainwashed few who thinks that. Because most people are becoming aware.
You can stay in your own hell with the nonsense you create.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 09 Jan 2010, 01:09

It's your language and not mine, but you know that. I think english is quite nice a language. Aliens in German means also aliens (little green man from mars) and extraterrestrial means Ausserirdische (outofearthlings) meaning non terrestrial but organic. The difference between german and englich is that we have about at least double as many words as the english vocabulary. But never the less...the word aliens is exclusively used in the sense of extraterrestrial, even in the english language...when not talking about illegal immigrants. Also, most of those abduction victims claim very solid experiences that took place as real events and not something inbetween worlds. Any non organic entity is called a spirit or demon (a parasitic spirit entity). In Europe for sure. Now if you tell me they are non physical I wonder why you use a word that can easily be misunderstood. Angels and demons and everybody knows what you are talking about..but when you say aliens most people and in Europe, 99% will think you speak of little green man from mars or wherever. They will expect real solid entities and not some bluebeam or anthing - something that has shake hands character. Everything else belongs into the sphere of the elves and fairies..gnomes, trolls...you name it.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 09 Jan 2010, 03:03

Irony wrote:The difference between german and englich is that we have about at least double as many words as the english vocabulary.

But they compressed that down to 2 words for most of the country back in 1939.. Heil fuhrer, amazing what a little psychological conditioning can do for people
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 09 Jan 2010, 03:48

I can't be drawn into your personal issues Irony/Uri. The word alien or E.T. is a newer concept, I told you the reasons why it is used. Onward with research.

Extraterrestrial life is defined as life which does not originate from planet Earth. The word "extraterrestrial" is derived from the Latin extra ("outside", "outwards") and terrestris ("earthly", "of or relating to the Earth"). The existence of such life is theoretical and all assertions about it remain disputed.

Beliefs in extraterrestrial life may have been present in ancient Babylon, Assyria, Sumer, Egypt, Arabia, China, India, and South America, although in these societies, cosmology was often associated with the supernatural, and the notion of alien life is difficult to distinguish from that of gods, demons, and such. The first important Western thinkers to argue systematically for a universe full of other planets and, therefore, possible extraterrestrial life were the ancient Greek writer Thales and his student Anaximander in the 7th and 6th centuries B.C.[citation needed] The atomists of Greece took up the idea, arguing that an infinite universe ought to have an infinity of populated worlds.

Ancient Greek cosmology worked against the idea of extraterrestrial life in one critical respect, however: the geocentric universe. Championed by Aristotle and codified by Ptolemy, it favored the Earth and Earth-life (Aristotle denied that there could be a plurality of worlds) and seemingly rendered extraterrestrial life philosophically untenable. Lucian of Samosata, in his novels, described inhabitants of the Moon and other celestial bodies as humanoids, but significantly different from humans.[citation needed]

Authors of Jewish sources also considered extraterrestrial life. The Talmud states that there are at least 18,000 other worlds, but provides little elaboration on the nature of those worlds, or on whether they are physical or spiritual. Based on this, however, the 18th century exposition "Sefer HaB'rit" posits that extraterrestrial creatures exist, and that some may well possess intelligence. It adds that humans should not expect creatures from another world to resemble earthly life any more than sea creatures resemble land animals.[8][9]

Hindu beliefs of endlessly repeated cycles of life have led to descriptions of multiple worlds in existence and their mutual contacts (Sanskrit word sampark (सम्पर्क) means "contact" as in Mahasamparka (महासम्पर्क) = "the great contact"). According to Hindu scriptures, there are innumerable universes to facilitate the fulfillment of the separated desires of innumerable living entities. However, the purpose of such creations is to bring back the deluded souls to correct understanding about the purpose of life.

Aside from the innumerable universes which are material, there is also the unlimited spiritual world, where the purified living entities live with perfect conception about life and ultimate reality.The spiritually aspiring saints and devotees, as well as thoughtful men of the material world, have been getting guidance and help from these purified living entities of the spiritual world from time immemorial. However, the relevance of such descriptions has to be evaluated in the context of a correct understanding of geography and science at those times.
http://www.answers.com/topic/extraterrestrial

Last edited by seraphim on Sat 09 Jan 2010, 04:07; edited 1 time in total
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 09 Jan 2010, 04:00

The Gods brought civilization to humanity. I mean aliens, god forbid I say that or I'll be persecuted by the programmed folks of today, made to target and destroy any knowledge.
It is also believed that a few Native languages in the state are also of alien origin. I'd rather call them entities or Beings as they used to be called, as the word alien nowadays has been made negative.

Sanskrit was introduced on earth by the eternal sages of vedic era. There has never been any kind, class or nature of change in the science of Sanskrit grammar as seen in other languages of the world as they passed through one stage to another. This is known history.

Now let me tell you my version of this. The sages of vedic era (Called Rishis in sanskrit) were the researchers and scientists of those days. They had different levels like Junior Scientist, Senior Scientist etc who were called Rishis, Maharshis and Brahmarshis, Brahmarshis being the senior most of them. They invented sanskrit. Unlike other modern languages which are localized versions and which evolved from other languages (most of which can be traced back to sanskrit) or those languages which evolved from speech based gestures as humans learned to speak on earth, sanskrit was a language which was invented and created, more on the lines of C/C++/Java with its semantics and structure scientifically well defined. It was taught on planet earth by the ancient Indian sages (scientitsts) whose fore fathers were from some alien planet (Yes, I will come to this later)

According to a research article published in German’s forbes magazine in July 1987 Sanksrit is THE BEST language spoken by humans which can be used like a programming language to develop software!! This is because unlike all other human languages the grammar and syntax of Sanskrit is scientifically well defined, so that a computer can understand it and it can be programmed logically.

Also note that Sanskrit is believed to be a DIVINE language by hindus (means not of earth’s origin)!!

In other words sanskrit is an alien language that was brought to earth by those aliens (ancient Indians including sages and warriors) who came to earth from their mother planet. They came to earth pre vedic period and their era on earth is the vedic period at the end of which the Mahabharatha war happened which definitely was a nuclear war (based on the descriptions of weapons provided in mahabharatha which clearly is identified as a nuclear weapon by many experts including Oppenheimer- The father of modern atomic bomb) and also based on the fact that Mahabharatha says that in the final great war over 14 billion people were killed in a matter of less than 3 weeks!! Note: Current population of earth is 6 billion!!

Vedas are ancient Indian texts written in Sanskrit. Vedas are the total compilation of the scientific and technological knowledge of the people of the vedic era which was taught to the people on the earth by the alien visitors. First they set up ashrams (schools) here to teach the local inhabitants of earth Sanskrit. Then they wanted to teach the people of earth all the knowledge they had. For this purpose Veda Vyasa, a chief scientist compiled all the knowledge they had then in the form of four vedas. That is the reason vyasa is called Veda Vyasa. He also documented the history then till end of mahabharatha war in the form of the world’s largest epic Mahabharatha.

So then why most of these vedic hymns appear to be praises of gods and godesses. (Besides, humans being grateful for all the knowledge and were taught to worship) Well, probably Vyasa saw that the people on earth then would take a lot of time to understand all the technology and science they would teach them and it would take generations for them to digest and understand it all. Imagine teaching all our current technology and science to some tribals in a remote african forest!!!

So what Vyasa did was using the powerful sanskrit language he wrote the vedas in an encrypted format where on a first glance parts of it sounds like some story and praises of gods, where as on decrypting the same, it would explain the science and technolgy hidden in the hymn!! And then the rishis had the entire vedas mugged up (by-hearted) by all their pupils in the ashramas (schools which they had set up)

Then these vedas were recited every day and started using it while performing pujas (praying to god) and thats the reason even after thousands of years the vedas have been passed down to generations in the form of recitals without vanishing. Even today we hear the same vedas being recited in the hindu temples all over the world by the priests. Vyasa did a master move by planning to make vedic recital a religious practice to their pupils so that even after generations the text is not lost, a better move I say than writing it down in the form of books), with a hope that some later generation would be able to decrypt the vedic texts and unleash the vast scientific and technological treasures hidden in it….

I have been always making attempts to decrypt the vedic texts and I shall present here one of the simplest decryptions that I have done. I have shared this with many of my friends earlier. There are other decryptions that I have done and am continuing to do more, but explaining them all would require me to type in a lot.. so let me explain only one of the simplest things here..

There is a vedic hymn on lord ganesh which goes as follows

“Vakratunda Mahakaya SuryaKoti Samaprabha
Nirvignam Kurume Deva Sarva Kaaryeshu Sarvadaa”

At the first glance this is a praise of lord ganesha who is the elephant faced god and whose one of the two tusks was broken. Vakratunda means curved trunk, Mahakaaya means large bodied, Surya is Sun and Koti means 10 million, Samaprabha means equivalent shine.. So the first line on a first glance means ‘Lord with curved trunk and a huge body and with a brightness of 10 million suns’

Now the second line, Nirvignam means without any obstacles, KuruMe means make my, Deva means lord, Sarva means all, karyeshu means work, Sarvadaa means always.. So the second line in first glance means ‘Oh lord, always may all my work be free of all obstacles’

What caught my attention here was the word surya koti samaprabha… brightness equivalent to a 10 million suns.. Over the period I have observed that the numbers mentioned throughout vedas should be considered more seriously and not as a mere exaggeration of something.. in later posts I will explain how vedic time units define the time on earth in relation to the time units mentioned on alien planet from where this aliens came and also how they describe not only the age of the universe, but also probable time periods for the complete evolution of a universe from big bang to big crunch cycles, yes very advanced time scale calcuations I must say…

Now as I said earlier Vakratunda is lord ganesha who has one of his two tusks broken, now we can look at it also as a balance shift where two things were balancing each other earlier.. say two scales where on each side we have same mass placed so that both scales balance each other, now increasing or decreasing on one side will cause an imbalance in the scale.

Look at the next word, Mahakaaya means a very larger object than an average one in terms of size…

Then the third one is even more interesting as I said earlier, a brightness of 10 million suns!!! and this is were the catch is.. The entire first line now on decrypting becomes ‘an imbalance between two things in a huge body leads to a brightness of 10 million suns!!’

The only place in this universe where we can witness a brightness of 10 millions suns in one place is a supernova explosion of a massive star. For a star to undergo a supernova explosion it has to be much more massive than an average star like Sun (thats why its said Mahakaaya, not just Kaaya). So whats the imbalance then? Well, thats what causes a supernova explosion!!

A star is always balanced against its continuous nuclear explosions (which is an outward force) at the core by its massive gravity (which is an inward force), in huge stars as the nuclear fuel is spent and the explosions move outwards from core towards the surface of the star, this creates an imbalance as the explosions are no longer able to counter balance the gravitational inward force, this in massive stars (whose mass is above the chandrashekar limit) causes an explosion resulting in the star releasing so much energy that its brightness outshines the brightness of its entire galaxy during the explosion, some documented supernovas witnessed from earth were so bright (like the supernova in constellation Taurus recorded by the Chinese in 1054 http://www.springerlink.com/content/jp32786176232887/) that the supernova star was visible even during day in the sky (which meant it was brighter than sun inspite of being 1000s of times far away than sun!!)

So the first line when explains a supernova explosion as ‘When the balance of two forces that hold a massive star together is lost, the result is an explosion with a brightness equivalent to that of 10 million suns’
http://hitxp.wordpress.com/2007/03/28/alien-twist-to-god-part-2/

http://www.vedicmathsindia.org
Public for the first time the original sources of the vedic maths sutras. The site for the first time has a pictoral biography of Bharti Krishna Teerthaji Maharaja and has some historic pictures.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 09 Jan 2010, 08:30

Kapis wrote:
Irony wrote:The difference between german and englich is that we have about at least double as many words as the english vocabulary.

But they compressed that down to 2 words for most of the country back in 1939.. Heil fuhrer, amazing what a little psychological conditioning can do for people

Hitler was a Freemason like you.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Sat 09 Jan 2010, 08:34

seraphim wrote:The Gods brought civilization to humanity. I mean aliens, god forbid I say that or I'll be persecuted by the programmed folks of today, made to target and destroy any knowledge.
It is also believed that a few Native languages in the state are also of alien origin. I'd rather call them entities or Beings as they used to be called, as the word alien nowadays has been made negative.

Sanskrit was introduced on earth by the eternal sages of vedic era. There has never been any kind, class or nature of change in the science of Sanskrit grammar as seen in other languages of the world as they passed through one stage to another. This is known history.

Now let me tell you my version of this. The sages of vedic era (Called Rishis in sanskrit) were the researchers and scientists of those days. They had different levels like Junior Scientist, Senior Scientist etc who were called Rishis, Maharshis and Brahmarshis, Brahmarshis being the senior most of them. They invented sanskrit. Unlike other modern languages which are localized versions and which evolved from other languages (most of which can be traced back to sanskrit) or those languages which evolved from speech based gestures as humans learned to speak on earth, sanskrit was a language which was invented and created, more on the lines of C/C++/Java with its semantics and structure scientifically well defined. It was taught on planet earth by the ancient Indian sages (scientitsts) whose fore fathers were from some alien planet (Yes, I will come to this later)

According to a research article published in German’s forbes magazine in July 1987 Sanksrit is THE BEST language spoken by humans which can be used like a programming language to develop software!! This is because unlike all other human languages the grammar and syntax of Sanskrit is scientifically well defined, so that a computer can understand it and it can be programmed logically.

Also note that Sanskrit is believed to be a DIVINE language by hindus (means not of earth’s origin)!!

In other words sanskrit is an alien language that was brought to earth by those aliens (ancient Indians including sages and warriors) who came to earth from their mother planet. They came to earth pre vedic period and their era on earth is the vedic period at the end of which the Mahabharatha war happened which definitely was a nuclear war (based on the descriptions of weapons provided in mahabharatha which clearly is identified as a nuclear weapon by many experts including Oppenheimer- The father of modern atomic bomb) and also based on the fact that Mahabharatha says that in the final great war over 14 billion people were killed in a matter of less than 3 weeks!! Note: Current population of earth is 6 billion!!

Vedas are ancient Indian texts written in Sanskrit. Vedas are the total compilation of the scientific and technological knowledge of the people of the vedic era which was taught to the people on the earth by the alien visitors. First they set up ashrams (schools) here to teach the local inhabitants of earth Sanskrit. Then they wanted to teach the people of earth all the knowledge they had. For this purpose Veda Vyasa, a chief scientist compiled all the knowledge they had then in the form of four vedas. That is the reason vyasa is called Veda Vyasa. He also documented the history then till end of mahabharatha war in the form of the world’s largest epic Mahabharatha.

So then why most of these vedic hymns appear to be praises of gods and godesses. (Besides, humans being grateful for all the knowledge and were taught to worship) Well, probably Vyasa saw that the people on earth then would take a lot of time to understand all the technology and science they would teach them and it would take generations for them to digest and understand it all. Imagine teaching all our current technology and science to some tribals in a remote african forest!!!

So what Vyasa did was using the powerful sanskrit language he wrote the vedas in an encrypted format where on a first glance parts of it sounds like some story and praises of gods, where as on decrypting the same, it would explain the science and technolgy hidden in the hymn!! And then the rishis had the entire vedas mugged up (by-hearted) by all their pupils in the ashramas (schools which they had set up)

Then these vedas were recited every day and started using it while performing pujas (praying to god) and thats the reason even after thousands of years the vedas have been passed down to generations in the form of recitals without vanishing. Even today we hear the same vedas being recited in the hindu temples all over the world by the priests. Vyasa did a master move by planning to make vedic recital a religious practice to their pupils so that even after generations the text is not lost, a better move I say than writing it down in the form of books), with a hope that some later generation would be able to decrypt the vedic texts and unleash the vast scientific and technological treasures hidden in it….

I have been always making attempts to decrypt the vedic texts and I shall present here one of the simplest decryptions that I have done. I have shared this with many of my friends earlier. There are other decryptions that I have done and am continuing to do more, but explaining them all would require me to type in a lot.. so let me explain only one of the simplest things here..

There is a vedic hymn on lord ganesh which goes as follows

“Vakratunda Mahakaya SuryaKoti Samaprabha
Nirvignam Kurume Deva Sarva Kaaryeshu Sarvadaa”

At the first glance this is a praise of lord ganesha who is the elephant faced god and whose one of the two tusks was broken. Vakratunda means curved trunk, Mahakaaya means large bodied, Surya is Sun and Koti means 10 million, Samaprabha means equivalent shine.. So the first line on a first glance means ‘Lord with curved trunk and a huge body and with a brightness of 10 million suns’

Now the second line, Nirvignam means without any obstacles, KuruMe means make my, Deva means lord, Sarva means all, karyeshu means work, Sarvadaa means always.. So the second line in first glance means ‘Oh lord, always may all my work be free of all obstacles’

What caught my attention here was the word surya koti samaprabha… brightness equivalent to a 10 million suns.. Over the period I have observed that the numbers mentioned throughout vedas should be considered more seriously and not as a mere exaggeration of something.. in later posts I will explain how vedic time units define the time on earth in relation to the time units mentioned on alien planet from where this aliens came and also how they describe not only the age of the universe, but also probable time periods for the complete evolution of a universe from big bang to big crunch cycles, yes very advanced time scale calcuations I must say…

Now as I said earlier Vakratunda is lord ganesha who has one of his two tusks broken, now we can look at it also as a balance shift where two things were balancing each other earlier.. say two scales where on each side we have same mass placed so that both scales balance each other, now increasing or decreasing on one side will cause an imbalance in the scale.

Look at the next word, Mahakaaya means a very larger object than an average one in terms of size…

Then the third one is even more interesting as I said earlier, a brightness of 10 million suns!!! and this is were the catch is.. The entire first line now on decrypting becomes ‘an imbalance between two things in a huge body leads to a brightness of 10 million suns!!’

The only place in this universe where we can witness a brightness of 10 millions suns in one place is a supernova explosion of a massive star. For a star to undergo a supernova explosion it has to be much more massive than an average star like Sun (thats why its said Mahakaaya, not just Kaaya). So whats the imbalance then? Well, thats what causes a supernova explosion!!

A star is always balanced against its continuous nuclear explosions (which is an outward force) at the core by its massive gravity (which is an inward force), in huge stars as the nuclear fuel is spent and the explosions move outwards from core towards the surface of the star, this creates an imbalance as the explosions are no longer able to counter balance the gravitational inward force, this in massive stars (whose mass is above the chandrashekar limit) causes an explosion resulting in the star releasing so much energy that its brightness outshines the brightness of its entire galaxy during the explosion, some documented supernovas witnessed from earth were so bright (like the supernova in constellation Taurus recorded by the Chinese in 1054 http://www.springerlink.com/content/jp32786176232887/) that the supernova star was visible even during day in the sky (which meant it was brighter than sun inspite of being 1000s of times far away than sun!!)

So the first line when explains a supernova explosion as ‘When the balance of two forces that hold a massive star together is lost, the result is an explosion with a brightness equivalent to that of 10 million suns’
http://hitxp.wordpress.com/2007/03/28/alien-twist-to-god-part-2/

http://www.vedicmathsindia.org
Public for the first time the original sources of the vedic maths sutras. The site for the first time has a pictoral biography of Bharti Krishna Teerthaji Maharaja and has some historic pictures.

Atlantis Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation...Michael Tsarion - Page 2 2ntybfq

What are you talking here now in respect to ---> Michaels Theory precisely....GODS, DEMONS OR ALIENS...??

It doesn't seem to matter to you what is what...you just through everything in the mix and shake it a bit...woo woo stylee.

So how do gods, demons and aliens differenciate from one another according to Michael Tsarion...(?)

I guess you are just a programmed propaganda mouth peace with little to uncover, just reppeating the "hypothetical" mantra of your Guru without the meirt to back any of it up.

You should have been able to tell us what he means by "aliens"...and the implications and whatnut....

So (?) who exactly and how did they "genetically modify" you and "when" and "why"...???

I guess I can cancel Ireland as the origins of civilisations off the list since that seems to be a purely hypothetical thought of Mtsar.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 09 Jan 2010, 11:15

In historical Babylonia the gods were conceived of in the form of man. Man was created in the image of God because the gods themselves were men. But the conception cannot be traced back further than the age when the Sumerians and Semites came into contact with one another. In pre-Semitic Sumer there are no anthropomorphic gods.

We hear, instead, of the zi or 'spirit', a word properly signifying 'life' which manifested itself in the power of motion. All things that moved were possessed of life, and there was accordingly a 'life' or 'spirit' of the water as well as of man or beast. .... Sumerian theology, in fact, was still on the level of animism... Vestiges of the old animism can still be detected even in the later cult: by the side of the human gods an Assyrian prayer invokes the mountains, the rivers and the winds, and from time to time we come across a worship of deified towns. It was the town itself that was divine, not the deity to whom its chief temple was dedicated. So, again, the god or goddess continued to be symbolized by some sacred animal or object whose figure appears upon seals and boundary-stones...

With the advent of the Semite all is changed. The gods have become men and women with intensified powers and the gift of immortality, but in all other respects they live and act like the men and women of this nether world. ... The Semitic god of Babylon was 'lord of gods' and men, of heaven and earth; Assur of Assyria was 'king of the gods' and lord of 'the heavenly hosts'.

It was natural that, corresponding with this lord of the heavenly hosts, there should be a lord of the hosts of earth, and that as the divine king was clothed in the attributes of man, the human king should take upon him the divine nature. Like the Pharaohs of Egypt or the emperors of Rome, the early kings of Semitic Babylonia were deified. And the deification took place during their life-time, in fact, so far as we can judge, upon their accession to the throne. In the eyes of their subjects they were incarnate deities, and in their inscriptions they give themselves the title of god.

The later Sumerian/Semites worshipped:

The Sumerians practiced a polytheistic religion, with anthropomorphic deities representing cosmic and terrestrial forces in their world. According to said mythology, the gods originally created humans as servants for themselves but freed them when they became too much to handle.

The majority of Sumerian deities belonged to a classification called the Anunna (“[offspring] of An”), whereas seven deities, including Enlil and Inanna, belonged to a group of “underworld” judges known as the Anunnaki (“[offspring] of An” + Ki).
* An as the full time god, equivalent to "heaven" - indeed, the word "an" in Sumerian means "sky" and his consort Ki, means "Earth".
* Enki in the south at the temple in Eridu. Enki was the god of beneficence, ruler of the freshwater depths beneath the earth, a healer and friend to humanity who was thought to have given us the arts and sciences, the industries and manners of civilization; the first law-book was considered his creation,
* Enlil, lord of the ghost-land, in the north at the temple of Nippur. His gifts to mankind were said to be the spells and incantations that the spirits of good or evil were compelled to obey,
* Inanna, the deification of Venus, the morning (eastern) and evening (western) star, at the temple (shared with An) at Uruk.
* The sun-god Utu at Sippar,
* the moon god Nanna at Ur.

These deities were probably the original matrix; there were hundreds of minor deities. The Sumerian gods thus had associations with different cities, and their religious importance often waxed and waned with those cities' political power. The gods were said to have created human beings from clay for the purpose of serving them. If the temples/gods ruled each city it was for their mutual survival and benefit—the temples organized the mass labor projects needed for irrigation agriculture. Citizens had a labor duty to the temple which they were allowed to avoid by a payment of silver only towards the end of the third millennium. The temple-centered farming communities of Sumer had a social stability that enabled them to survive for four millennia.

Sumerians believed that the universe consisted of a flat disk enclosed by a tin dome. The Sumerian afterlife involved a descent into a gloomy netherworld to spend eternity in a wretched existence as a Gidim (ghost).

The Sumerians envisioned the universe as a closed dome surrounded by a primordial saltwater sea. Underneath the terrestrial earth, which formed the base of the dome, existed an underworld and a freshwater ocean called the Apsu. The god of the dome-shaped firmament was named An; the earth was named Ki. The underground world was first believed to be an extension of Ki, but later developed into the concept of Kigal. The primordial saltwater sea was named Nammu, which became known as Tiamat during and after the Sumerian Renaissance.

The primordial union of An and Ki produced Enlil, who became leader of the Sumerian pantheon. After the other gods banished Enlil from Dilmun (the “home of the gods”) for raping Ninlil, Ninlil had a child: Nanna, god of the moon. Nanna and Ningal gave birth to Inanna and to Utu, god of the sun.

Ziggurats (Sumerian temples) consisted of a forecourt, with a central pond for purification.[citation needed] The temple itself had a central nave with aisles along either side. Flanking the aisles would be rooms for the priests. At one end would stand the podium and a mudbrick table for animal and vegetable sacrifices. Granaries and storehouses were usually located near the temples. After a time the Sumerians began to place the temples on top of multi-layered square constructions built as a series of rising terraces, giving rise to the later Ziggurat style.

There were many different types of priests. Some of the more common ones:

* āšipu an exorcist and physician
* bārû a diviner and astrologer
* qadištu a priestess and prostitute

Ki (goddess)

Cuneiform KI is the sign for "earth". It is also read as "hearth", "encampment, army", "threshing floor" or steath.
In Akkadian orthography, it functions as a determiner for toponyms and has the syllabic values gi, ge, qi, and qe.

As an earth goddess in Sumerian mythology, Ki was the chief consort of An, the sky god. In some legends Ki and An were brother and sister, being the offspring of Anshar ("Sky Pivot") and Kishar ("Earth Pivot"), earlier personifications of heaven and earth.

By her consort Anu, Ki gave birth to the Anunnaki, the most prominent of these deities being Enlil, god of the air. According to legends, heaven and earth were once inseparable until Enlil was born; Enlil cleaved heaven and earth in two. An carried away heaven. Ki, in company with Enlil, took the earth.

Some authorities question whether Ki was regarded as a deity since there is no evidence of a cult and the name appears only in a limited number of Sumerian creation texts. Samuel Noah Kramer identifies Ki with the Sumerian mother goddess Ninhursag and claims that they were originally the same figure.

She later developed into the Babylonian and Akkadian goddess Antu, consort of the god Anu (from Sumerian An).

Written cuneiform
Sumerian myths were passed down through the oral tradition until the invention of writing. Early Sumerian Cuneiform was used primarily as a record-keeping tool. It was not until the late Early Dynastic period that religious writings first became prevalent in the form of temple praise hymns and a form of "incantation" called the nam-šub (prefix + "to cast").

Temples
In the Sumerian city-states, temple complexes were originally small, elevated one-room structures. In the Early Dynastic Period, Temples developed raised terraces and multiple rooms. Toward the end of the Sumerian civilization, Ziggurats became the preferred temple structure for Mesopotamian religious centers. Temples served as cultural, religious and political headquarters until around 2500 BCE, with the rise of military kings known as Lu-gals (“man” + “big”). After which point the political and military leadership was often housed in separate "palace" complexes.

The Priesthood
Until the advent of the Lugals, Sumerian city states were under a virtually complete theocratic government controlled by independent groups of En, or high priests. Priests were responsible for continuing the oral and written cultural and religious traditions of their city-state, and were viewed as a medium between humans and the rest of the universe. The priesthood resided full-time in temple complexes, and administered to matters of state including the large Sumerian irrigation processes necessary to the civilization’s survival.

Legacy

Akkadians
The Sumerians had been experiencing ongoing linguistic and cultural exchange with the Semitic Akkadian peoples in northern Mesopotamia for generations prior to the conquest of their territories by Sargon of Akkad in 2340 BCE. Sumerian mythology and religious practices were rapidly integrated into Akkadian culture, presumably blending with the original Akkadian belief systems which have been all but lost to history. Sumerian deities developed Akkadian counterparts, and some remained virtually the same until later Babylonian and Assyrian rule. The Sumerian goddess Inanna, for example, developed the Akkadian counterpart Ishtar; the Sumerian god An developed the counterpart Anu; The Sumerian god Enki became Ea; and the Sumerian gods Ninurta and Enlil remained very much the same in the Akkadian pantheon.

Babylonians
The Amorite Babylonians had gained dominance over southern Mesopotamia by the mid-17th Century BCE. During the Old Babylonian Period, the Sumerian and Akkadian languages were still used for religious purposes; the majority of Sumerian mythological literature known to historians today comes from the Old Babylonian Period, either in the form of transcribed Sumerian texts (most notably the Babylonian version of the Epic of Gilgamesh) or in the form of Sumerian and Akkadian influences within Babylonian mythological literature (most notably the Enûma Eliš).

Hurrians
The Hurrians adopted the Akkadian god Anu into their pantheon sometime no later than 1200 BCE. Other Akkadian deities adapted into the Hurrian pantheon include Ayas, the Hurrian counterpart to Ea; Shaushka, the Hurrian counterpart to Ishtar; and Ninlil, whose mythos had been drastically expanded by the Babylonians.

Parallels
Some stories in Sumerian religion appear similar to stories in other Middle-Eastern religions. For example, the Biblical account of Noah's flood resembles some aspects of the Sumerian deluge myth. The Judaic underworld Sheol is very similar in description with the Sumerian and Babylonian Kigal. A number of stories and deities have Greek parallels as well. Sumerian scholar Samuel Noah Kramer noted similarities between many Sumerian and Akkadian "proverbs" and the later Hebrew proverbs, many of which are featured in the Book of Proverbs.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 09 Jan 2010, 15:23

The earliest account of the Sumerian creation myth and deluge myth, is found on a single fragmentary tablet excavated in Nippur, sometimes called the Eridu Genesis. It is written in the Sumerian language and datable by its script to the 18th century BC (First Dynasty of Babylon, where the language of writing and administration was still Sumerian). The tablet was published in 1914 by Arno Poebel.

Where the tablet picks up, the gods An, Enlil, Enki and Ninhursanga create the Sumerians (the "black-headed people") and the animals. Then kingship descends from heaven and the first cities are founded: Eridu, Bad-tibira, Larsa, Sippar, and Shuruppak.

After a missing section in the tablet, we learn that the gods have decided to send a flood to destroy humankind. Zi-ud-sura, the king and gudug priest, learns of this. (In the later Akkadian version, Ea, or Enki in Sumerian, the god of the waters, warns the hero (Atra-hasis in this case) and gives him instructions for the ark. This is missing in the Sumerian fragment, but a mention of Enki taking counsel with himself suggests that this is Enki's role in the Sumerian version as well.)

When the tablet resumes it is describing the flood. A terrible storm rocks the huge boat for seven days and seven nights, then Utu (the Sun god) appears and Zi-ud-sura creates an opening in the boat, prostrates himself, and sacrifices oxen and sheep.

After another break the text resumes, the flood is apparently over, the animals disembark and Zi-ud-sura prostrates himself before An (sky-god) and Enlil (chief of the gods), who give him eternal life and take him to dwell in Dilmun for "preserving the animals and the seed of mankind". The remainder of the poem is lost.

Flood myths with many similarities to the Sumerian story appear widely in subsequent Ancient Near Eastern legends: including the Atrahasis legend, the Utnapishtim episode in the Epic of Gilgamesh, and the biblical Flood. The ancient Greeks also had a very similar flood legend.

In all of these stories, deities (or a deity) create the animals and human beings, but people anger the god(s), so they decide to wipe out nearly all of the people and animals with a flood. A divine being warns one pious person of the impending flood and tells him to build a very large boat, and with it he preserves humankind, and usually the animals, from extinction. In the end the god(s) reward him for his actions.

Ziusudra and Xisuthros

Zi-ud-sura is known to us from the following sources:

* From the Sumerian Flood myth discussed above.
* In reference to his immortality in some versions of The Death of Gilgamesh
* Again in reference to his immortality in The Poem of Early Rulers
* As Xisuthros (or Xisouthros, Ξίσουθρος) in Berossus' Hellenistic account of the Ancient Near East Flood myth, preserved in later excerpts.

Xisuthros was also included in Berossus' king list, also preserved in later excerpts.

* As Ziusudra in the WB-62 recension of the Sumerian king list. This text diverges from all other extant king lists by listing the city of Shuruppak as a king, and including Ziusudra as "Shuruppak's" successor.
* A later version of a document known as The Instructions of Shuruppak refers to Ziusudra.

In both of the late-dated king lists cited above, the name Zi-ud-sura was inserted immediately before a flood event included in all versions of the Sumerian king list, apparently creating a connection between the ancient Flood myth and a historic flood mentioned in the king list. However, no other king list mentions Zi-ud-sura.

Eridu Genesis...
The Flood story

Segment A

approx. 36 lines missing

1-10. …… sets up ……. "I will …… the perishing of my mankind; for Nintur, I will stop the annihilation of my creatures, and I will return the people from their dwelling grounds. Let them build many cities so that I can refresh myself in their shade. Let them lay the bricks of many cities in pure places, let them establish places of divination in pure places, and when the fire-quenching …… is arranged, the divine rites and exalted powers are perfected and the earth is irrigated, I will establish well-being there."

10-14. After An, Enlil, Enki and Ninḫursaĝa had fashioned the black-headed people, they also made animals multiply everywhere, and made herds of four-legged animals exist on the plains, as is befitting.
approx. 32 lines missing
Segment B

1-3.
3 lines fragmentary

4-5. "I will oversee their labour. Let …… the builder of the Land, dig a solid foundation."

6-18. After the …… of kingship had descended from heaven, after the exalted crown and throne of kingship had descended from heaven, the divine rites and the exalted powers were perfected, the bricks of the cities were laid in holy places, their names were announced and the …… were distributed. The first of the cities, Eridug, was given to Nudimmud the leader. The second, Bad-tibira, was given to the Mistress. The third, Larag, was given to Pabilsaĝ. The fourth, Zimbir, was given to the hero Utu. The fifth, Šuruppag, was given to Sud. And after the names of these cities had been announced and the …… had been distributed, the river ……, …… was watered, and with the cleansing of the small canals …… were established.
approx. 34 lines missing
Segment C

1-27. ……seat in heaven. …… flood. …… mankind. So he made ……. Then Nintur ……. Holy Inana made a lament for its people. Enki took counsel with himself. An, Enlil, Enki and Ninḫursaĝa made all the gods of heaven and earth take an oath by invoking An and Enlil. In those days Zi-ud-sura the king, the gudug priest, ……. He fashioned ……. The humble, committed, reverent ……. Day by day, standing constantly at ……. Something that was not a dream appeared, conversation ……, …… taking an oath by invoking heaven and earth. In the Ki-ur, the gods …… a wall. Zi-ud-sura, standing at its side, heard: "Side-wall standing at my left side, ……. Side-wall, I will speak words to you; take heed of my words, pay attention to my instructions. A flood will sweep over the …… in all the ……. A decision that the seed of mankind is to be destroyed has been made. The verdict, the word of the divine assembly, cannot be revoked. The order announced by An and Enlil cannot be overturned. Their kingship, their term has been cut off; their heart should be rested about this. Now ……. What ……."
approx. 38 lines missing
Segment D

1-11. All the windstorms and gales arose together, and the flood swept over the ……. After the flood had swept over the land, and waves and windstorms had rocked the huge boat for seven days and seven nights, Utu the sun god came out, illuminating heaven and earth. Zi-ud-sura could drill an opening in the huge boat and the hero Utu entered the huge boat with his rays. Zi-ud-sura the king prostrated himself before Utu. The king sacrificed oxen and offered innumerable sheep.

12-17.
six lines fragmentary
approx. 33 lines missing
Segment E

1-2. "They have made you swear by heaven and earth, ……. An and Enlil have made you swear by heaven and earth, ……."

3-11. More and more animals disembarked onto the earth. Zi-ud-sura the king prostrated himself before An and Enlil. An and Enlil treated Zi-ud-sura kindly ……, they granted him life like a god, they brought down to him eternal life. At that time, because of preserving the animals and the seed of mankind, they settled Zi-ud-sura the king in an overseas country, in the land Dilmun, where the sun rises.

12. "You ……."
approx. 39 lines missing

Additional Creation Myths...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_myth
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 09 Jan 2010, 16:01

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi

For me, personally, I have no need for gods, angels, demons, ancestor spirits, extra-terrestrials, aliens or UFOs. Because just like microbes, the macrobes cannot touch me if I am healthy and all is in order within.

But I do subscribe, based upon my experiences, to an unseen vitalistic force best explained by prana and chi.
It is said that this force is not the soul.

So the soul or anything supposedly on the level of a soul as in an entity and all the jazz that goes with it would be different level of interpretation or exploration. But there is one thing regarding a soul that I have a profound sense of urging to always consider...reincarnation...and with that...archetypal astrology.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Sat 09 Jan 2010, 20:49

What about Godlings ? Q , i wouldnt mind a goddess to hang with

KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 09 Jan 2010, 20:50

I guess you are just a programmed propaganda mouth peace with little to uncover, just reppeating the "hypothetical" mantra of your Guru without the meirt to back any of it up.

That's funny you added that sentence a day later. Guess you got mad about how I told you that you were programmed and the anger kicked in because you know it's true about yourself, just don't want to face it so you had to project, which is usually what one does when figured out. Well I'm not going to get drawn into you misery and mental problems. And quit calling others names because of that. Get help before you destroy yourself.
And when you have decided upon that.....how do they differenciate from one another...you read his books right Kell?
.you should be able to tell us what he means by aliens...and the implications and whatnut..

So who exactly and how did they genetically modify us and how can we prove that.

I can than cancel Ireland as the origins of civilisations off the list yet?

Tsarion is not interested about the technology or who the aliens are or where they are or come from.

He is interested in the philosophical question on how is it that evil entered the world. Because it’s full of it. Wars between good and evil, dark and light are constantly in all folktales and religions. Is it innate to human conscious? No it’s not he said. We are not supposed to be split or such a destructive species.
So he looked to answer why in the myths and religions, our ancestors. Which talk about Predeluvian periods and the negative elements programmed into us through possible implantation or alien visitation. The psychological theories or aspects in those ancient stories were also what interested him. He’s not interested in UFology.
So there's one answer for you.

The existence of Atlantis?
Gods like Lugh, with there thunderbolts are in ancient manuscripts and the Vedas have their UFO’s they talk about. In Ezekial and Enoch in the bible they were taken with the Gods or aliens. And radioactive material found around ancient remains and so forth. Proof of advanced technology.

Atlantis was known by many different names in different mythologies and so many cultures knew about it not just Aristotle (who BTW in my highlighted previous post condemned folks from knowing of aliens).

Some cultures for example who talk of a place like Atlantis were the, Mormons, Summerians, Greeks, Chinese, Celts, Macados, Indian babylons, Semites and Hopis. Also who speak of Atlantis and in the Scriptures, is the book of Genesis, Job in revelations, Exodus, the Norse Eda, ancient Mexico, Wales, the Triads, and so forth.

Atlantis was on a continent called Appalachia in the North. One of 5 continents that sank 10-13 thousand years ago, along with Lumuria, Tyrennia, Octania, Beringia, Hennoscandia, and the Miocene ocean.

In the ancient Celt manuscripts and in the Norse Eda, one reads of the destruction of Atlantis around 5 thousand years ago. In Ireland the readings record that a race went to Ireland from a continent, Atlantis presumably, that was destroyed. The leader was noah. They were saved from a great deluge and Went to Ireland, these Atlanteans were fighting darkness and weren’t welcomed in Ireland so they both fought. Wars happened similar to this in the Mahabrahta. And the Trojan wars in troy.

And in myths of Christianity a cataclysm is mentioned and noah is saved.

Read the modern author Ignacious Donnelly and his reports on Atlantis.

It was believed and Tsarion hypothesises that it wasn't an ice age that wiped many things out as the scientists say but cataclysms that sank continents.
(I personally don't believe much of what the scientists say, now it's Al Gore's global warming hoax who taxes on CO2!)

This proves the existence of Atlantis and no such things as an ice age, although it may have been cold that didn't mean almost everyone died from the frost, there were places that were inhabitable too.
He goes further saying the Pleistocene epoch didn't exist. So civilization was longer than what the scientists say of only 10 thousand years. And of which one finds all kinds of findings dating older than that.

So who were these Beings or how did they differentiate?

Eric von Daniken, claims that our planet was visited by alien beings 50 thousand years ago, by the Annunaki called fallen angels, who were persued themselves then expunged and came here. These Beings, which were called Gods, or angels or demons (demons meant Shining Ones back then) coralled people at Atlantis their base, but the Annunaki were consciousless. And that’s where they genetically modified the human race. And how evil came into this world from beings that brought it Earth.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Sat 09 Jan 2010, 20:55

Tsarion and others say that the DNA was called the tree of life back then. But alot was shut down and became latent.

And our bodies came about by intelligence or comes about from the expression of intelligence. As the bible says man was made in God's image.

He then talks about the serpent race from other cultures and manuscripts. So he wouldn't know who those Beings are either. You can make up your own mind about why the ancients talked about them and who they are.

There were different names for the ancients: the shining ones, demons, nephillum, arcadians, annunaki from Babylon, the watchers in the bible, fallen angels, cyclopians, elders, and many other terms for the Gods.

Back then the Serpent (as was later made negative as well), the stellar, kulculcan (who was also made out to be negative! But if one reads the real manuscripts realizes that he wanted to help humanity), and Shiva were the same. These were the higher intelligences of the ancient world and some were vying for control with each other.

The Christians demonized the serpents of the great Celts and in the bible women were demonized because they were wisdom keepers and all knowledge had to be wiped out. Many paradigms were shifted but back then after the pole shift, not the ice age and women had the high arts of divination. There needed to be a rebuilding and that didn't include women.

And 10 thousand years ago was also when the patriarch started. After the cataclysm there was tighter control of humanity occurring IMO.

As tsarion mentions we are taught what to do and see, sadly, hope you were able to piece some things together for yourself that is where you will find the answers to your questions and as people on the internet are doing.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 01 Jun 2010, 23:17

Howdy, somebody told me that Tsarion came around to say that he doesn't believe the Irish to be the actual creators of Civilisation or to be the builders of Atlantis, but that they got remants or kind of inherited some of it like some others in the Americas etc. His booktitle "Irish Origins of Civilisation" still leaves me chuckling though, maybe that's just his unique marketing strategy...

I also noticed him correcting some of his other mistakes (conclusions) recently. Good for him.

My own digging led me to regard the Eastern Adriatic coastline to be a rather stunningly interesting historical location far beyond my own imaginative capacities. I also found out that the Albanians have the oldest European DNA by far, next to some of the Spaniards and Basque people.

Now why is that interesting. Because they are the Albanoi aka Albion, Alba...those places and people who call themselfs from ALBA have a very different DNA stucture these days but live the Albanian mythology, and that would then support Tsarions new statement that the Celts and Ghauls took over from "older sources".

In the Albanian language Albania does not really mean "white" as in the Latin root for that particular word but "mother/fatherland"..oha! Maybe it's time to get a albanian dictionary.

The Albanian language is quite trippy, it is it's very own branch off the Indo European language-tree (maybe adopted due to an migration/assimilation process), unlike Euskara (Basque) which is the only remaing pre-Indo-European language. Albanians like the "Taulantii" are the offspring of the "Illyrians" who may have also inherited some of the Atlantean remnants of knowledge.

Another very interesting fact is that the Adriatic Sea is the result of the deluge. I came to the conclusion when I read that the Adriatic Sea is only 11.000 years old and that Italy and Croatia used to be a great plane prior to this cataclysmic event. This event must have seemed like "the end of the world" if you consider the size of the Adriatic sea, that's like 1/3 of the landmass sinking into the sea and seperating the other two remaining 1/3's.

The next trippy revelation to me was that Y Haplogroup I DNA which is most frequently found in Bosnians and Croats and then in Swedes and Norwegians to be the only Haplogroup to have originated in Europe or around the Black Sea Region (can't be definetely determined for now),
and that all other Haplogroups seemed to have entered Europe via migration from mostly east to west, bringing with them the eastern cultures and Gods in their mental luggage.

So much from my own research.

We will properbly never find Atlantis, but if we do it will be a shock to many. Hehe..

If it indeed ever existed that is, at least in the sense modern people regard it in their imaginations.

Take care folks.
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Tue 01 Jun 2010, 23:49

thx for that interesting thoughts Strange Kat and howdy once more Smile
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Wed 02 Jun 2010, 10:44

Howdy, somebody told me that Tsarion came around to say that he doesn't believe the Irish to be the actual creators of Civilisation or to be the builders of Atlantis, but that they got remants or kind of inherited some of it like some others in the Americas etc. His booktitle "Irish Origins of Civilisation" still leaves me chuckling though, maybe that's just his unique marketing strategy...
Thank you for sharing your propensity toward a thorough lack of understanding. Having listened to Michael over the years through many interviews or presentations and reading his materials discussing this I have no lack of understanding of where he is coming from on this issue or his overall meaning. Unfortunately, for you, you do.
But I will not elaborate upon this for you.
Because you don't deserve it and I much prefer you to live in ignorance of it and think it to be something you can use to demean Tsarion's work or to aggrandize yourself. I like it when you are in ignorance and then spout arrogance...it gives me a chuckle.

As far as your further blatherings...I see nothing you have presented that Tsarion has not also covered and nothing that you have presented that is in conflict with what he has presented should you look at the larger picture of what he has stated.
He has never stated that Ireland was exclusive to the claim of a re-establishment of civilization began, but was a central one due to pieces of evidence that he has presented in his work. That Ireland may have actually been a remnant landmass of the more central location of Atlantis in that region. Parts of Europe including Scandinavia, Spain, the Mediterranean and even parts in Asia were all either outposts or migration places for the post-diluvian migrations...no doubt...and Tsarion has stated this. And to emphasize Ireland in this way he has also relied upon many sources including Erlingson. Hence the title for his book.
http://atlantisinireland.com/

You should perhaps examine more closely the context in which Tsarion has stated things and include everything he has stated as part of your conclusions.
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next