DaRythymDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News in General

+10
Blackbird
nickor
quicksilvercrescendo
SunoftheMourning
hrblsh
rainyday
seraphim
Flames
KapitanScarlet
tgII
14 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

News in General - Page 39 Empty Re: News in General

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 16 May 2011, 11:15

ive never seen anyone speak so threatening on modern tv, thats russian dark humour yeah Very Happy Question
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

https://darythymdivine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Tue 17 May 2011, 10:59

Okay....

This maybe the return of cold war rethorics...some say he is just a drunkard...

But I think our west european peeps have very little understanding when it comes to geo politics..

News in General - Page 39 Caucas5

And the winner of the Eurovision Song contest is Azerbeijan? WTF? Cool

Not even Turkey is "really" Europe, only 5% of it's territory....neither is Israel btw...

What I am trying to say is that it's kind of provocative to announce Azerbaijan as part of Europe.

Obviously there's no way to predict the answers to all those questions.

But I found it (once again) quite amazing that a russian politician raises the issue of weather warfare
as China and Russia are the only ones talking about it publically...while the west says all of it is "conspiracy" and Co2...blub blub...

He is basically saying that Russia could/would starve the caucasus region, and just look at americas foodcrisis - didn't they just flooded some of their best farmland in the Mississipi delta to avert a much bigger catastrophy? California is fucked up due to years of draught..and even here in Euroland the foodprizes are permanently rising...
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sputnik Wed 18 May 2011, 12:15

Thanks Flames..

This is the most extensive website about "western geo engineering":
http://californiaskywatch.com/

The CFR has a Workshop on Unilateral Planetary Scale Geoengineering (No SHit)

http://www.cfr.org/projects/world/geoengineering-workshop-on-unilateral-planetary-scale-geoengineering/pr1364

A CFR geo-engineering meeting summary document from 1999 (PDF pages 12,13,14) also categorically states that the ultimate goal under "A technology strategy for global warming" is the implementation of a global Carbon Tax.

The memo also pedantically explains how the perceived fear of global warming can be used to sell to Americans what is essentially a tax on air:

http://www.mediafire.com/?em05njttjvy

"While taxing tea pales in comparison to taxing air as a perceived government affront, the clear benefits of a taxation policy to combat global warming might convince even the descendents of our tax-resistant Founding Fathers."

Here is an extremely valuable file folder containing 8 PDFs, all published by the CFR, and all concerning their Geo-Engineering Program:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0f7612d53ddbfa39ed24a2875c7fa58e22e484a82be6144e5be6ba49b5870170

NO GOVERNMENT OR ANY OTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE OR ORGANISATION HAS THE RIGHT TO POLUTE AND POISON OUR ATMOSPHERE (AIR), CONTAMINATE OUR WATER AND FOOD (AGRICULTURE)!
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

News in General - Page 39 Empty croatians

Post  highnoon Wed 18 May 2011, 18:42

I knew an ex croation hells angel who retired after surviving multupe sledgehammer attacks upon his skull. the only reason he lived was because his skull was cracked so badly the swelling was allowed to take place and alleviate some of the pressure.

one tough SOB
highnoon
highnoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Wed 18 May 2011, 23:34

And the winner of the Eurovision Song contest is Azerbeijan? WTF?
..............What I am trying to say is that it's kind of provocative to announce Azerbaijan as part of Europe

Basically Azer can have what it likes from europe and beyond because it shoots a real fine line in the black gold

"Contract of the Century"

After gaining independence Azerbaijan started to attract badly needed foreign investment into the country.

The implementation of the 20 PSA contracts (requiring $60 billion investment) that have been concluded so far is an integral part of Azerbaijan's oil strategy. The first contract to be signed was Azeri-Chirag-Guneshli

Azeri, Chirag and deep-water Gunashli (ACG)-International Contract No. 1-was signed by President Heydar Aliyev and the participating international companies on September 20, 1994, ratified in Parliament on December 2, and went into effect on December 12. Because of its potential reserves estimated at 6 billion barrels (950,000,000 m3) of oil, this project is often referred to as the "Contract of the Century". The projected investment for this project is $13 billion.

Oil as natural wealth of Azerbaijan depicted on an AZM 1000 banknote (2001)A few months later in 1995, a consortium was organized known as the Azerbaijan International Operating Company (AIOC). Originally AIOC was composed of eleven major international companies: BP (UK), Amoco (U.S.), LUKoil (Russia), Pennzoil, (now Devon of U.S.), UNOCAL (U.S.), Statoil (Norway), McDermott (U.S.), Ramco (Scotland), TPAO (Turkey), Delta Nimir (now Amerada Hess of U.S.), and SOCAR (Azerbaijan).

Since then Exxon, now ExxonMobil (U.S.); ITOCHU (Japan); and INPEX (Japan) have joined the consortium. McDermott, Ramco and LUKoil have since sold their shares. AIOC's first president was Terry Adams (UK) of British Petroleum (BP), the company which operates the offshore oil platforms and the onshore Sangachal Terminal.

However, the problem of how to deliver the oil to European markets existed. This problem was solved by the agreement for the construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline among Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey in 1998.

The Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline was officially opened on July 13, 2006 and now transports crude oil 1,760 km (1,094 miles) from the Azeri-Chirag-Guneshli oil field in the Caspian Sea to the Mediterranean Sea. The oil is pumped from the Sangachal Terminal close to Baku, via Tbilisi the capital of Georgia, to Ceyhan a port on the south-eastern Mediterranean coast of Turkey. It is the second longest oil pipeline in the world (the longest being the Druzhba pipeline from Russia to central Europe).

The BTC pipeline is expected to make a major contribution to the development of world energy supply with its more than 1 million barrels per day capacity. Thanks to this project Turkey is also expected to earn about $300 million annually. Around 15,000 people were employed during the construction of the pipeline which cost $3 billion

Shah Deniz field is the largest gas field discovered by BP for many years in 1999. The Shah Deniz gas plant at Sangachal Termanal started up in 2007 and made Azerbaijan into a major gas producer. Stage 1 of Shah Deniz project is now complete and supplies Europe with 8 bcma of natural gas via the South Caucasus Pipeline. Stage 2 of the Shah Deniz Project has been approved and is being designed.
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 19 May 2011, 12:16

@Highnoon,LOL, the parachute was a "croatian" invention by a croat named Faust Francic Laughing

@Kapis, surely enough reason for the Russians to get mad huh...
Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Thu 19 May 2011, 12:40

Absolutely , i can understand him now Mad
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sputnik Thu 19 May 2011, 12:47

Concerning my last post on Geo Engineering, check this out:

They say that before the M9 earthquake, the total electron content of the ionosphere increased dramatically over the epicentre, reaching a maximum three days before the quake struck.
[and thus heating up the ionosphere]

Atmosphere Above Japan Heated Rapidly Before M9 Earthquake:
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/26773/

So that Russian politician saying that Weather War is going on, and that Japan was no "accident"
wasn't as "drunk" as many thought.

Sputnik
Sputnik

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 21 May 2011, 12:59

• News in General - Page 39 20110504_dismantling_the_brussels_eu_broken_eu_flag_homepage
    "Send the fuckers packing."
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 23 May 2011, 20:53

had some really bad weather over last couple days but no e...e...end

Anyone catch obamawama trying to claim irishness and pandering to the lapping mobs in his dublin visit Crying or Very sad
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Tue 24 May 2011, 07:15

Yeah Flames sounds like a social engineering tactic to purposefully discredit Christianity for some kind of new religion to take it's place.
This is incredible, a mile wide tornado. And no sirens?? Maybe person doesn't need them, adrenaline will do the job. Wow, what could one do. I guess folks will have more of this as the earth changes.
Crying or Very sad
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 28 May 2011, 08:35

I'm saving all my love for when the "real" 2012 catastrophe occurs.

And that catastrophe is for all reputations of the 2012 whacks that promoted anything from the universe or galaxy exploding, comets hitting the earth, searing radiation from the sun slapping the earth, or worse yet, some kind of expansion of human consciousness.

Humans aren't even humane yet. Most are just animals that walk somewhat upright.
Thinking some rapture of grandiose spiritual evolution is just going to descend upon us all in accordance with some calendar is more delusional than the Jesus dude riding in on a donkey to save the world for a small fraction of believers who happened to have earned a ticket on the magic bus to nirvana.

Now I would not put off a WWIII scenario or Armaggedon script for that time-frame. I would not put off that the whacks who control the armies of the world just would love to make some connection to a 2012 myth...just to add some theater for the spectating delusional...as blood spills and the profits roll in.

So...perhaps we will have to later compile a list of the big honchos of theorists that have been pumping out product promoting 2012 for the past few years....who end up being totally off in their theories.
Shall they be returning revenues for their books and DVDs? Shall they appear publicly and admit their fallacies with the same zeal as when they were pushing their products? Or will they make excuses and re-script their stories?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Sat 28 May 2011, 10:41

No shit, hey QSC? By the way, have you been following events
in Pakistan? Expect lot's of killing about August; the fix is in.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  KapitanScarlet Mon 30 May 2011, 01:10

So...perhaps we will have to later compile a list of the big honchos of theorists that have been pumping out product promoting 2012 for the past few years....who end up being totally off in their theories.
Shall they be returning revenues for their books and DVDs? Shall they appear publicly and admit their fallacies with the same zeal as when they were pushing their products? Or will they make excuses and re-script their stories?

A most excellent idea
I will invest in keyboard products i think as theres gonna be a helluva lot of rescripting taking place over the next year or so Very Happy

TG , whats going down in pakistan, obamawama wiped their ass clean in one of his speeches in the uk , their "friends" of he whom have suffered more than most others by "acts of terrorism"
The wama speeches were so polished and touchingly delivered just like camerons that i could for a moment believe all they spoke of Razz then i realised that these speeches must have taken some time to be prepared by people unspecified in public print for influential purposes that the majority of public arent even capable of considering , because most people initially presume that the speeches are reporting specific instances or events when in fact they are riddled with emotional actuators which subconsciously re-inforce the very emotional foundations that lead people to beleive that they make indiscriminate individual choices about the world . The speech cameron gave first just after they were messing with burgers about 2pm is a study in itself in bi-lingual mastery , conscious and subconscious communication with specific intent

Found it here

Last edited by Kapis on Mon 30 May 2011, 01:38; edited 2 times in total
KapitanScarlet
KapitanScarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 30 May 2011, 01:32

Don't have a clue about Obama 'wiping Pakistan's ass clean', but they are doing everything they can to make it appear Pakistan's ISI was responsible for the Mumbai attacks in 2008. Subsequently, all news is essentially 'get Pakistan' and expect for the US Military to start dropping some serious firepower on Pakistan about August or so, under the pretext of protecting Pakistan's seemingly formidable nuclear arsenal. The US Military (completely privatized) have stepped up drone attacks; imagine that? A foreign power is attacking a sovereign country and nobody does a damn thing to stop it; likewise, Libya is getting it's ass wiped literally by NATO re Canada. Jet aircraft attacks on Gaddafi's compound with extreme prejudice. Whatever Gaddafi did to piss this elite off, he sure did go about it in the right way, they really want his ass dead.

Pakistan just informed the US to pull all of it's mercenaries (euphemism for 'soldiers') out of Pakistan, and China is aligning more and more with Pakistan interests, i.e., give us access to energy or Peking or will arm Pakistan to the hilt. They already started: China just sent Pakistan 50 modern fighter aircraft built in China.

I expect when the US economy (elite Khazar creditor bankers) has sucked the middle class dry and their is nothing left, except perhaps volunteering to kill Muslims because of a false flag coming soon to a neighborhood (US neighborhood) near you, as 'good patriotic Americans', a huge war will erupt in Pakistan.

Meanwhile, police in America continue to become more militarized and ruthless as the weeks go by. One brutal story after another, the most recent being within seconds of arriving at a crime scene, police just opened fire killing another victim. And police in Washington brazenly killed a man in a wheelchair. As 'Pluto arrives', or whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean, things are going to become very nasty. Then there is the ex-Marine combat soldier with two tours in Iraq who comes home to Arizona and is shot seventy times by a SWAT team. Seventy times! It turns out one of the SWAT members accidentally fired a round and that gave them the reason they needed to shoot this marine dead in his own home. It is open season by SWAT teams...essentially hired thugs who are such fuck ups they wouldn't be able to do anything in society anyone really needs or wants so they become police. How's that for a totally psychotic society?

All this talk about 2012 is just that: talk, very profitable talk too I might add.
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 30 May 2011, 06:57

The earth is changing even more and so is the weather. I wonder if it's man made to get everyone on the armageddon bandwagon or if it's naturally occurring due to cyclic events. Maybe a mass exodus? is the next plan after they have a WWWIII. A new history, another false one, another false reality.
TgII, hope you are doing okay. Yeah folk's moods certainly are getting worse.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  tgII Mon 30 May 2011, 07:39

Okay, seraphim, you want the truth? What an odd commodity these days. I am doing really bad; I mean, things here in Japan are deteriorating rapidly; and these reactors are in meltdown. They evacuated more Japanese the other day and neither TEPCO or the Japanese government is saying one fucking thing that will help matters any.

Why? Because Japan has a knife to its throat. I have been holding back commentary until more investigative reporting has been done knowing it would eventually be forthcoming post-fucking Fukushima. Sure enough, just as I knew it would be, here goes....

I am now certain the earthquake that supposedly hit Japan wasn't actually an earthquake (it only registered 6.67) that would have done the damage it is claimed to have done. This means only one thing: the nuclear plant at Fukushima was destroyed under cover of a 'natural disaster'. I at first thought this angle was just too damn absurd, but the more I look and the more image evidence that is coming forward, it points to an explosion/s at the reactors and a nuclear induced tsunami.

For the life of me I don't understand, well in fact, I do understand, why the US Military doesn't walk into Chicago, London and Washington and just fucking mow the place down?

Looks like Japan was offering to enrich uranium for Iran. Shocked

Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired around here?
tgII
tgII

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Mon 30 May 2011, 07:52

What does this mean for my imported supply of good Japanese tamari soy sauce and sea vegetables?
quicksilvercrescendo
quicksilvercrescendo

Back to top Go down

Post  seraphim Mon 30 May 2011, 07:57

TgII, I'm sorry you are in the frontline. I wish you well....
Tired? It's going to get real bad. How can a person keep themselves strong in all this mess. It seems the resevoir is depleted.......
I can imagine people taking their own life, when things get real bad.
I don't want this reality given to us at all, I'm tired of the destruction. This kind of death is not healthy.
seraphim
seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  quicksilvercrescendo Sat 04 Jun 2011, 20:31

(CNN) -- Despite complaints from Europeans, Russia will keep intact its ban on vegetables from the European Union because of the outbreak of a rare strain of E. coli, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said Friday.

The European Union has told Russia that the ban contradicts the spirit of the World Trade Organization.

"We can't poison our people for the sake of some spirit," Putin retorted.

The E. coli infection has spread to 12 countries and is blamed for at least 18 deaths -- all but one reported in Germany. About 1,800 others have been sickened.
E. coli outbreak spreads across Europe
Spain lashes out over E. coli crisis
Where E. coli lurks
Europeans: DON'T eat your vegetables